• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Team Industria sign-ups

Timeskip to Solaceon

• Yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name: Scarlett Dowry
Pokèmon:
Rapidash ~ Female ~ Charm
Alolan Meowth ~ Male ~ Blue
Potential Catches in RP:
Meowstic / Espurr~ Female ~ Belle
Purugly / Glameow ~ Male ~ Gunner
Eevee ~ Male ~ Gizmo
Reason for joining: This young adult wanted something fun to do. She was bored, the community wasn’t much to laugh about in her town. She travelled regions looking for future, but none of them were right until she got to Sinnoh.

Notice the cat team? I only have one fire, xD
Could've replaced Rapidash with Incinroar, Pyroar, or Arcanine. Though I guess Pyroar is the most cat-like.

Name: Scarlett Dowry
Pokèmon:
Rapidash ~ Female ~ Charm
Alolan Meowth ~ Male ~ Blue
Potential Catches in RP:
Meowstic / Espurr~ Female ~ Belle
Purugly / Glameow ~ Male ~ Gunner
Eevee ~ Male ~ Gizmo
Reason for joining: This young adult wanted something fun to do. She was bored, the community wasn’t much to laugh about in her town. She travelled regions looking for future, but none of them were right until she got to Sinnoh.

Notice the cat team? I only have one fire, xD
Accepted, although I do wonder how Willow will continue Industria's plans on her own

Last edited:
@DarkHydraT I just said that so it made sense, or she’s going away and doing whatever xD

@kyuukestu I just like Rapidash, it’s a nice riding Pokemon :3
Going away and doing whatever is a big no. Willow is an admin and she knows important information that could spell the end for Team Industria. If she does that, Elise will send some grunts after her to alter her memory with some Psychic types.

So where exactly is this continuing? There's a lot of talk about who's doing what but i'm not sure where to post, is it in the conversation?
I think the RP thread is a better place to post, but in all seriousness. We could timeskip for an hour or so so that the Resistance arrives at Solaceon faster

I want to do a timeskip, but it would be incredibly awkward to let Elise leave when there is already a grunt rummaging through her papers. @Jodie.xox If you could delete the post and repost it after the timeskip, that would be great.