• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Team Industria sign-ups

Timeskip to Solaceon

• Yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello, you seemed interested in joining Team Industria. We are always happy to see new members. Before you sign up though, here is a quick rundown of our glorious goals and a description of myself as well as a sign up sheet. We hope to see you support our glorious team soon.

I have a team called Team Industria, a team focused on gaining energy and controlling it. The boss, me and a former Silph Co. employee, has stolen some plans for energy. The team is notorious for stealing Pokémon and using them to generate electricity and such, selling it for insane prices. We take over power plants and windworks so that we have no competition in the market. We sometimes turn on lights in the middle of the night to disrupt the sleep of people and lowering the chance for an uprising. We sometimes even target Pokécenters and take them hostage by cutting off their power supply, even disrupting generators. The targets can be left alone when they pay a ludicrous amount of money.

This is not our only objective though, their main objective is the capture of powerful Pokémon that can create much more energy and that can beat down an uprising. I dream of capturing a legendary like Zapdos, but we have yet to track or find one. The grunts, you'll be joining their ranks soon, wear bright yellow uniforms and use a plethora of Pokémon, with a large portion of them having some connection to energy like Fire, Electric, Water or Flying types.

A former Silph Co. employee, I ,Elise Horton, was constantly working on projects that would change the life of people all over the world. One day I was working with some colleagues on a new way to create clean energy in areas without a running water source or with too much mountains for windmills, one of the ideas I came up with was to use Pokémon to generate energy. This idea was quickly dismissed though as it was seen as too brute, but I did not give up on my idea. One night I snuck inside and used the Pokémon that were being used to test the Master Ball to generate energy with a treadmill.

My experiment proved to be an success and in my joy that it worked and that I was not caught yet, I decided to copy the data on the Master Ball for personal use. After this act however, I was caught by a guard and fired by the CEO before being sent to trial. I escaped through a toilet window after being given permission to go to the toilet. Furious about the fact that I was fired and the denial of my genius, I decided to create Team Industria and promised great wealth to people willing to work with her. I still have the data on the Master Ball and began to develop it myself along with a group of scientists on my side, albeit at a slower pace than Silph Co. I was never caught and am one of the most wanted criminals out there.

Of course, you need to keep this between us. I am still on the wanted list after all, but enough about me. It's time that you introduce yourself, here is the form. Please fill in all the areas and be honest, that is all I ask of you for now. After joining, I want you to obey your superiors as they will not be happy if you disrespect them. We are not exactly stingy with punishments.

Name:
Rank: (Admins are full as of yet, but you can move up the ranks by being exceptional at your job)
Pokémon:
Reason for joining:

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me. See you soon!

~Elise Horton, Team Industria leader.

------------------

Of course, Team Industria is not allowed to do as they please. Do you love your region? Do you hate villans? Do you just want to fight? Then join the resistance, we can always use more people to stop Team Industria!

Name:
Pokémon:
Appearance:
Reason for joining:

The resistance is small, but together we might have a chance. Just don't get caught answering this. I'll hopefully see you soon. Anyone is welcome, we just need to be able to trust you.

~Richard Potts, Resistance commander
-----------------------
Rules:
-Keep it Pg-13
-Swearing is allowed
-Romance is allowed as long as you don't do the do. There are kids here after all.
-General Pokécharms rules
-Don't create a Resistance and Industria character to exchange information, if you do you will be given a strike. Three strikes and you're out.
------------------------
https://pokecharms.com/threads/team-industria.20404/

Last edited:

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Name: Mark "Sparky" Forster (Nicknamed sparky because of his spikey Blonde hair)
Title: Admin
Pokémon: Luxio (Luxray later on) Electrike (Manectric later on) and Jolteon. His pokemon are at a somewhat lower level because he was going to be a scientist, he never planned on battling until team Industria.
Reason for joining: When Elise had her first breakthrough about using pokemon for power, Sparky was her intern. He thought of Elise as the smartest person on the planet and chose to follow her wherever she went. While he is not the smartest of the admins, he is the most loyal. He will do anything to see the bosses plans come to fruition. While he is one of the more fun grunts, he is also very dangerous. He won't allow anyone to get in the bosses way.
What are they in charge of? (Scientists, grunts in the field, economics, etc.): Sparky was put in charge of the grunts. She was hoping his loyalty would rub off on some of the grunts. He punishes the grunts greatly if they fail the boss, usually zapping them with his pokemon.
How many times do they appear and where: He is one of the first Admins to appear. He was most likely in the middle of chastising one of his grunts. His team is not the highest level, because he is the least experienced of all the admins.

Name: Mark "Sparky" Forster (Nicknamed sparky because of his spiky Blonde hair)
Pokémon: Luxio (Luxray later on) Electrike (Manectric later on) and Jolteon. His pokemon are at a somewhat lower level because he was going to be a scientist, he never planned on battling until team Industria.
Reason for joining: When Elise had her first breakthrough about using pokemon for power, Sparky was her intern. He thought of Elise as the smartest person on the planet and chose to follow her wherever she went. While he is not the smartest of the admins, he is the most loyal. He will do anything to see the bosses plans come to fruition. While he is one of the more fun grunts, he is also very dangerous. He won't allow anyone to get in the bosses way.
What are they in charge of? (Scientists, grunts in the field, economics, etc.): Sparky was put in charge of the grunts. She was hoping his loyalty would rub off on some of the grunts. He punishes the grunts greatly if they fail the boss, usually zapping them with his pokemon.
How many times do they appear and where: He is one of the first Admins to appear. He was most likely in the middle of chastising one of his grunts. His team is not the highest level, because he is the least experienced of all the admins.
Accepted, shocker.

Name: Claire Argentia Senica de Lune

Title: Admin (Cumulus Marchioness)

Height: 5”4

Physical Appearance: Claire has milky chocolate brown skin as she hails from Alola, though her hair carries an odd steel-grey color that shimmers like silver in the sunlight, and her eyes are the crimson red of a Midnight Lycanroc’s. Standing at 5”4 she considers her ‘just tall enough to deliver a backhand to the face, and just short enough to hit below the belt.’ Years of training CQC (Close Quarters Combat) have toned her body and given her a near enviable figure, only accentuated by her exotic hair and eyes.

As opposed to most members of Team Industria, Claire wears grey representative of Storm Clouds. Claire sports a greyish-silver tank top which fits tightly around her body, it meets seamlessly with an Asymmetrical, jet-black skirt that has two side-cuts running through the shorter end. Around her waist lies an arsenic-to-black faded sash which is patterned with leopard print. It wraps smoothly around her and ends in a small bow with two flourished ends. Around her neck, she wears a rather eye-catching storm-cloud-colored cat fur collar, with a lighter timber-wolf shade locket attached to it.

Personality: Claire is rather passionate about what she does, battling in all her glory, and absolutely indifferent to everything troublesome. Anything that falls between those two extremes gets a reaction entirely dependent on her mood. Claire is a thrill seeker, finding the greatest pleasures in battle in the most precarious of ways and environments alongside her Pokemon. She revels in troughs of excitement, and becoming one of the leaders of a criminal syndicate was just up her alley.

Backstory: Her parents, being grunts of an underground criminal syndicate, in fact, the notorious Team Rocket, met and married within its confines. As a result, Claire was born and bred a little on the wild side. From a young age, she was put through a variety of training methods as the higher-ups saw her as nothing more than a ‘moldable tool’. Due to her childhood, she feels no loyalty or inclination towards 'organizations' on a whole, feeling that creating individual bonds is far more important. Her willingness to enter dangerous terrains for no other reason than ‘fun’ has made her an excellent scout and explorer- a vanguard if you would.

Reason for Joining: At first she'd only joined for kicks, but eventually the ambitious side of team Industria had her hooked. Born within a criminal syndicate, she found herself at home within one and it provided a place of comfort and excitement. She had never been the most self-righteous of people and didn't really mind after her journey through the Mirai region, in which most of the things she'd wanted were acquired through theft, and stealing energy and Pokemon were no massive leap in her eyes. The fact that her most trusted Pokemon happened to be electric types, was only a pleasant bonus.

What are they in-charge of?: Information i.e. Scouting, Infiltration, Espionage, etc.

How often do they appear and where: Claire appears erratically, and usually under disguise, as she goes about her business gathering information, or otherwise.

Pokemon:
Chysa (Flaffy)
Cynthessia (Cyndaquil)
Millhiore (Mienfoo)

Name: Claire Argentia Senica de Lune

Title: Admin (Cumulus Marchioness)

Height: 5”4

Physical Appearance: Claire has milky chocolate brown skin as she hails from Alola, though her hair carries an odd steel-grey color that shimmers like silver in the sunlight, and her eyes are the crimson red of a Midnight Lycanroc’s. Standing at 5”4 she considers her ‘just tall enough to deliver a backhand to the face, and just short enough to hit below the belt.’ Years of training CQC (Close Quarters Combat) have toned her body and given her a near enviable figure, only accentuated by her exotic hair and eyes.

As opposed to most members of Team Industria, Claire wears grey representative of Storm Clouds. Claire sports a greyish-silver tank top which fits tightly around her body, it meets seamlessly with an Asymmetrical, jet-black skirt that has two side-cuts running through the shorter end. Around her waist lies an arsenic-to-black faded sash which is patterned with leopard print. It wraps smoothly around her and ends in a small bow with two flourished ends. Around her neck, she wears a rather eye-catching storm-cloud-colored cat fur collar, with a lighter timber-wolf shade locket attached to it.

Personality: Claire is rather passionate about what she does, battling in all her glory, and absolutely indifferent to everything troublesome. Anything that falls between those two extremes gets a reaction entirely dependent on her mood. Claire is a thrill seeker, finding the greatest pleasures in battle in the most precarious of ways and environments alongside her Pokemon. She revels in troughs of excitement, and becoming one of the leaders of a criminal syndicate was just up her alley.

Backstory: Her parents, being grunts of an underground criminal syndicate, in fact, the notorious Team Rocket, met and married within its confines. As a result, Claire was born and bred a little on the wild side. From a young age, she was put through a variety of training methods as the higher-ups saw her as nothing more than a ‘moldable tool’. Due to her childhood, she feels no loyalty or inclination towards 'organizations' on a whole, feeling that creating individual bonds is far more important. Her willingness to enter dangerous terrains for no other reason than ‘fun’ has made her an excellent scout and explorer- a vanguard if you would.

Reason for Joining: At first she'd only joined for kicks, but eventually the ambitious side of team Industria had her hooked. Born within a criminal syndicate, she found herself at home within one and it provided a place of comfort and excitement. She had never been the most self-righteous of people and didn't really mind after her journey through the Mirai region, in which most of the things she'd wanted were acquired through theft, and stealing energy and Pokemon were no massive leap in her eyes. The fact that her most trusted Pokemon happened to be electric types, was only a pleasant bonus.

What are they in-charge of?: Information i.e. Scouting, Infiltration, Espionage, etc.

How often do they appear and where: Claire appears erratically, and usually under disguise, as she goes about her business gathering information, or otherwise.

Pokemon:
Chysa (Flaffy)
Cynthessia (Cyndaquil)
Millhiore (Mienfoo)
Accepted

Is it okay if I change my character again? I’ve got a new idea of personality, I feel like the one I have right now isn’t fit for the roleplay, so I want to try this new idea.

Name: Willow Bush
Personality: Willow is a smart minded woman, often preferring not to talk to people. She has a dark side for some people, and doesn’t mind a good laugh at anyone.
Pokémon:
Pyroar (Female), Charm
Zebstrika, Flash
Rapidash, Ruby
Reason for joining: Willow didn’t feel that the normal scene of life was right for her, she felt for something more, and longed to be apart of something life changing. When she came across the team, something sparked for her, and she decided to join up.
What are they in charge of?: Pokèmon Care / Watching
She has to care for and watch the Pokèmon with the team, as well as helping to locate more.
How many times do they appear and where: She can always be seen with a Pokèmon by her side, but she prefers to stay out of things with others unless she is needed.

Last edited:
Is it okay if I change my character again? I’ve got a new idea of personality, I feel like the one I have right now isn’t fit for the roleplay, so I want to try this new idea.

Name: Willow Bush
Personality: Willow is a smart minded woman, often preferring not to talk to people. She has a dark side for some people, and doesn’t mind a good laugh at anyone.
Pokémon:
Pyroar (Female), Charm
Zebstrika, Flash
Rapidash, Ruby
Reason for joining: Willow didn’t feel that the normal scene of life was right for her, she felt for something more, and longed to be apart of something life changing. When she came across the team, something sparked for her, and she decided to join up.
What are they in charge of?: Pokèmon Care / Watching
She has to care for and watch the Pokèmon with the team, as well as helping to locate more.
How many times do they appear and where: She can always be seen with a Pokèmon by her side, but she prefers to stay out of things with others unless she is needed.

Name: Jessy Jio
Title: The Science gal
Pokémon: Rotom, Galvantula, Magmortar, Magnezone
Reason for joining: Wans to pursue her scientific research freely and without restraints
What are they in charge of?: Scientists
How many times do they appear and where: Mostly in her lab, whenever you go to her lab
Both are accepted!

Hi there! I like what you have going on, I would've made a bio sooner, but I had stuff to do, now that I have a bit of free time, here's my bio.

Name:
Russel Snow

Appearance:
Slightly Pale skin, Purple eyes and Medium lightly spiked Dark blond hair with a bang that covers his left eye, his physical build dictates that he is slim with a few faint signs of an athletic figure. He wears a Dark gray closed long coat that reaches his ankles and has fur on the sleeves and collar, Dark olive baggy pants tucked into Black boots.

Personality:
He is known to be a friendly individual who shows kindness to most people and great love and devotion to the well being of Pokemon, although at first he can come off as stoic and blunt who wouldn't hesitate to talk back to anyone he doesn't like regardless of the consequences. He also has a strong sense of pride and passion when it comes to Pokemon battling and loathes losing. He prefers the lush green environment than the big city. With Team Industria, he's gained a slightly aggressive side along with strict cruelty when it comes to dealing with it's members.

Pokemon:

Riolu (F, Lena, Lucario later on as well as always remains out of her Poke ball)

Shelgon (M, Salamence much later on)

Arcanine (M)

Reason for joining:
When he heard that Team Industria planned to steal Pokemon and use them as tools, he was furious at how they treated the poor Pokemon. At first, he intended to take the fight to them on his own before he learned of a resistance that was being formed to take them down, knowing he won't be able to take down Team Industria alone, he joined the resistance and began to serve as an enforcer whilst still able to do his daily activities such as training his Pokemon and on rare occasions, relaxing and playing his flute.

Hi there! I like what you have going on, I would've made a bio sooner, but I had stuff to do, now that I have a bit of free time, here's my bio.

Name:
Russel Snow

Appearance:
Slightly Pale skin, Purple eyes and Medium lightly spiked Dark blond hair with a bang that covers his left eye, his physical build dictates that he is slim with a few faint signs of an athletic figure. He wears a Dark gray closed long coat that reaches his ankles and has fur on the sleeves and collar, Dark olive baggy pants tucked into Black boots.

Personality:
He is known to be a friendly individual who shows kindness to most people and great love and devotion to the well being of Pokemon, although at first he can come off as stoic and blunt who wouldn't hesitate to talk back to anyone he doesn't like regardless of the consequences. He also has a strong sense of pride and passion when it comes to Pokemon battling and loathes losing. He prefers the lush green environment than the big city. With Team Industria, he's gained a slightly aggressive side along with strict cruelty when it comes to dealing with it's members.

Pokemon:

Riolu (F, Lena, Lucario later on as well as always remains out of her Poke ball)

Shelgon (M, Salamence much later on)

Arcanine (M)

Reason for joining:
When he heard that Team Industria planned to steal Pokemon and use them as tools, he was furious at how they treated the poor Pokemon. At first, he intended to take the fight to them on his own before he learned of a resistance that was being formed to take them down, knowing he won't be able to take down Team Industria alone, he joined the resistance and began to serve as an enforcer whilst still able to do his daily activities such as training his Pokemon and on rare occasions, relaxing and playing his flute.
Accepted, we'll see if Team Industria can stay around or topples underneath the resistance. Do your best!

Name:Cinerise Aronā Slatica De Lune
Height: 4”10

Physical Appearance: Cinerise is, in essence, a miniature version of her older sister, fully equipped with an Alolan milky, chocolate brown skin and silvery steel-grey hair, with eyes the crimson red of a Midnight Lycanroc’s. Her wavy hair is tied into a pony-tail that extends towards her waist, more often than not, her hair will be set at random, so her pony-tail is in a new position to start off each and every day.

Cinerise sports a steel silver 2-piece dress in which the asymmetrical skirt ends below her knees, while the blouse that accompanies it is sleeveless and leaves much of her stomach exposed. The dress itself is quite plain but above her dress, she sports a large black shawl with grey patterning. She usually wears the shawl around her shoulders where it has a tendency to cover her body much like a cloak and is often mistaken for one.

Personality: Thriving on competition and excitement, Cinerise is an avid battler who’s at her best in the thick of an exciting battle. She can, however, be quite lazy when it comes to anything else, and the, often dull, expression of utter boredom she usually wears tells it all. She has a burning rivalry with her older sister and strives to someday defeat her in battle.

Pokemon:

Snorunt (Female)
Nickname: Edelweiss

Reason For Joining: Fostering the rivalry between herself on her sister, Cinerise joined the resistance in staunch opposition to her sister's induction into Team Industria. She doesn't quite have an unyielding sense of justice but is content to treat the conflict between the Resistance and Team Industria as a playfield with which to combat her sister.

Name:Cinerise Aronā Slatica De Lune
Height: 4”10

Physical Appearance: Cinerise is, in essence, a miniature version of her older sister, fully equipped with an Alolan milky, chocolate brown skin and silvery steel-grey hair, with eyes the crimson red of a Midnight Lycanroc’s. Her wavy hair is tied into a pony-tail that extends towards her waist, more often than not, her hair will be set at random, so her pony-tail is in a new position to start off each and every day.

Cinerise sports a steel silver 2-piece dress in which the asymmetrical skirt ends below her knees, while the blouse that accompanies it is sleeveless and leaves much of her stomach exposed. The dress itself is quite plain but above her dress, she sports a large black shawl with grey patterning. She usually wears the shawl around her shoulders where it has a tendency to cover her body much like a cloak and is often mistaken for one.

Personality: Thriving on competition and excitement, Cinerise is an avid battler who’s at her best in the thick of an exciting battle. She can, however, be quite lazy when it comes to anything else, and the, often dull, expression of utter boredom she usually wears tells it all. She has a burning rivalry with her older sister and strives to someday defeat her in battle.

Pokemon:

Snorunt (Female)
Nickname: Edelweiss

Reason For Joining: Fostering the rivalry between herself on her sister, Cinerise joined the resistance in staunch opposition to her sister's induction into Team Industria. She doesn't quite have an unyielding sense of justice but is content to treat the conflict between the Resistance and Team Industria as a playfield with which to combat her sister.
I am interested to see Cinerise fight her sister and watch both of them develop, accepted!

Name: Blythe O'Hara

General Appearance: Blythe is a rather pretty young woman. She’s a little on the shorter side, and has a pear body shape. Deep emerald eyes, and short, wavy blonde hair. She has rather normal medium skin, and a snake bite birthmark on her neck. Her usual clothes are a black pleated skirt with suspenders with a white long sleeve to compliment. Black boots end off the outfit.

Personality Analysis: O'hara is usually highly observant and analytical. A rather smart girl, would've been a well-good scientist if not for her actions. She has extreme kleptomaniac tendencies; shop-lifting and stealing Pokemon for no particular reason other than for her own pleasure. To save the details- an intelligent kleptomaniac with a rather malevolent personality.

Pokémon:
Wales (M, Heliolisk)
Elektra (F, Tynamo)

Reason for joining: Blythe's interest in the rise of Team Industria within the crime community was probably her main reason for joining. Their ambition to take over the power plants and such sparked so much interest for her- so she - as a compulsive individual- sent in an application. Along with her practical love for crime, and her mental starving for theft, she seemed immediately attracted to it.

Last edited:
Huh. This one seems like it may be able to work. Most of the Pokémon roleplays that's about teams haven't been very good and died after a while. But this one seems like it could work. Mind if i join?

Mine's of the resistance.

Name: Isak
Appearance: he's a tall boy (6'0) with the body of a swimmer. He has black hair and green eyes. He usually wear a purple hoodie with some torn jeans (hood over his head). Underneath his hoodie is usually a black t-shirt (sometimes with a rock band logo). He also have a piercing in his left ear and 'spiderbites' on the right side of his lip.
Personality: he's a trickster pretty much. Can easily fool you with a fake smile. And he finds joy in tricking other's. He has a pretty carefree exterior but on the inside he keeps worrying about his sister.
Pokémon: Charmeleon (Blaze :p), Absol (Demon) and Rockruff (Sassie) (will get some more after a while)
Reason for joining: his sister has a fatal disease and if team Industria wins, his family wouldn't afford her treatment due to the high electricity costs and she would die.

Last edited:
Name: Blythe O'Hara

General Appearance: Blythe is a rather pretty young woman. She’s a little on the shorter side, and has a pear body shape. Deep emerald eyes, and short, wavy blonde hair. She has rather normal medium skin, and a snake bites on her neck. Her usual clothes are a black pleated skirt with suspenders with a white long sleeve to compliment. Black boots end off the outfit.

Personality Analysis: O'hara is usually highly observant and analytical. A rather smart girl, would've been a well-good scientist if not for her actions. She has extreme kleptomaniac tendencies; shop-lifting and stealing Pokemon for no particular reason other than for her own pleasure. To save the details- an intelligent kleptomaniac with a rather malevolent personality.

Pokémon:
Wales (M,Heliolisk)
Elektra (F, Tynamo)

Reason for joining: Blythe's interest in the rise of Team Industria within the crime community was probably her main reason for joining. Their ambition to take over the power plants and such sparked so much interest for her- so she - as a compulsive individual- sent in an application. Along with her practical love for crime, and her mental starving for theft, she seemed immediately attracted to it.
Accepted, welcome to Industria!
@DarkHydraT What should my character do now? I feel like it’s too early to catch my Meowth already, xD
You could run into Sparky and ask why he was called to Elise's office, after all you are an admin.
What region is the RP taking place in and where would you recommend Russel start off in?
Right now we are in Sinnoh, we have multiple bases across the regions so we can change which region we're in. The hideout is in the edge of Eterna Forest, within walking distance of the Valley Windworks and Fuego Ironworks. The entrance is hidden underneath a trapdoor next to a hollow tree. And for Russel, you could train or be out in the field trying to get more Pokémon. Even a Rattata can help our goal