• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Team Industria sign-ups

Timeskip to Solaceon

• Yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jodie, no matter who you'll send your Purugly after, you still need to capture one. And you aren't in a location where Glameow live, so drop it
I've turned into a roleplay menace in these past few minutes and it's weird
Mew turned me into an irrelevant spammer just by getting in my conversation
I already have my Mew substitute, that is Meowth of course. Scarlett is like the alolan Jesse of Team Rocket which is now called Industria and it's all just great, except it can't talk which is a shame

Could I ask what the ratio of Team Industria to The Resistance is?

And are there any plot crucial spots that need to he filled?

Edit: Just to clarify, this doesn't mean right now as the rp is full. I was just curious about any potential future characters that may be needed. This is quite interesting

Could I ask what the ratio of Team Industria to The Resistance is?

And are there any plot crucial spots that need to he filled?

Edit: Just to clarify, this doesn't mean right now as the rp is full. I was just curious about any potential future characters that may be needed. This is quite interesting
The ratio of Team Industria to The Resistance is 1:1 and so far there aren't any plot crucial spots that need to be filled. There is one admin spot open in Industria but nothing too severe

Aren't Jessie and James both ranked as some sort of officers though? Considering they have different uniforms than the grunts, that's probably the case. And Meowth was Giovanni's favorite cat before he got that Persian
Your resistance member would be Jesse.. if you just..
4474065261_4f95455a3d_z.jpg

Scarlett gon make you some cookies

I went off topic without realizing

I just want that team rocket!

Your resistance member would be Jesse.. if you just..
4474065261_4f95455a3d_z.jpg

Scarlett gon make you some cookies

I went off topic without realizing

I just want that team rocket!
i have cookies here too. And i'm already on the dark side. Remember that about me being Darth Maul?

But if Isak were to join Industria, it would mean that something really drastic needs to happen. Like Industria paying for his sister's survival themselves. And i don't think they would do that.

The ratio of Team Industria to The Resistance is 1:1 and so far there aren't any plot crucial spots that need to be filled. There is one admin spot open in Industria but nothing too severe

Hmm...don't think I wanna be one of so many admins, seems a bit....boring? May be the wrong word.
Nonetheless, if you've ever got the need for an extra writer, and have an interesting role to be filled, tag me. :)

I mean, you could post. Your character knows about both the starter raid and the operation in Solaceon town, it's not like she can't head off to one of those areas.

Those are the two points of action right now. Sandgem & Solaceon town. If you're not at one you will find yourself with little to do. My own resistance character will be arriving in Solaceon town soon enough. She doesn't have Pokemon to ride so it'll take her longer to get there. She'd also need to head east through Hearthome City before reaching Solaceon.

Richard kept an sharp eye on the woman that was suspected of being part of Team Industria, although she could also just be an eccentric visitor. So far she did nothing illegal, all she really was look out of place and visit the local points of interest and that was not illegal. But he knew better than to just dismiss her as a random passerby, he just had to keep an eye on her. "Noctowl, surveilance please." He muttered as he released his Noctowl into the treeline. An extra pair of eyes could never hurt.
Suspecting so hard.

Also she hasn't visited anywhere besides the Beach -assuming you're talking about Claire.

If you're going where Russel is, you should prepare for a fight... and the hospital bills in advance.
I'll probably fight you guys for kicks, but the Pokeballs would already be gone by then xD

I'm just trying to map out how I'm gonna steal everything under your noses... I've got a few things in my arsenal. I'm just arranging them mentally into a feasible plan, and then fool-proofing it.