• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Team Industria sign-ups

Timeskip to Solaceon

• Yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name: Gabriel Fox
Pokémon:

Luxray - F
Nickname: Shira

Shinx - M
Nickname: Simon

Leafeon - F
Nickname: Summer

The Luxray and Shinx are mother and son, which Gabriel rescued from Team Industria when she saw them being captured in the wild. Gabriel has had her Leafeon since she was young, and the two are very close.

Reason for joining:
After rescuing Shira and Simon, Gabriel realised how bad Industria were, and joined the revolution to try and liberate other Pokemon.

(Extras)
Appearance: Gabriel has dark black hair with neon purple tips, tied up in a long ponytail at the top of her head. She wears a black hoodie and a necklace with a peace charm, as well as ripped black jeans and black trainers to make her less noticeable when she's hiding.

Name: Gabriel Fox
Pokémon:

Luxray - F
Nickname: Shira

Shinx - M
Nickname: Simon

Leafeon - F
Nickname: Summer

The Luxray and Shinx are mother and son, which Gabriel rescued from Team Industria when she saw them being captured in the wild. Gabriel has had her Leafeon since she was young, and the two are very close.

Reason for joining:
After rescuing Shira and Simon, Gabriel realised how bad Industria were, and joined the revolution to try and liberate other Pokemon.

(Extras)
Appearance: Gabriel has dark black hair with neon purple tips, tied up in a long ponytail at the top of her head. She wears a black hoodie and a necklace with a peace charm, as well as ripped black jeans and black trainers to make her less noticeable when she's hiding.
Accepted! Glad to see some more resistance

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Thought I'd make a resistance oc

Name: Leonidas Mounts
Pokémon: Wott (Dewott)
Terra (trapinch)
Personality: He's a bit of a blowhard. He has a good heart, but doesn't always make the best decisions. Will take the chance to defeat his enemies before any thing else.
Reason for joining: Industria had recently taken over the local library in his home town, and are likely to hit the power plant soon. He wants to make sure they are stopped at all costs.

Thought I'd make a resistance oc

Name: Leonidas Mounts
Pokémon: Wott (Dewott)
Terra (trapinch)
Personality: He's a bit of a blowhard. He has a good heart, but doesn't always make the best decisions. Will take the chance to defeat his enemies before any thing else.
Reason for joining: Industria had recently taken over the local library in his home town, and are likely to hit the power plant soon. He wants to make sure they are stopped at all costs.
Accepted, welcome to the Resistance

Huh. This one seems like it may be able to work. Most of the Pokémon roleplays that's about teams haven't been very good and died after a while. But this one seems like it could work. Mind if i join?

Mine's of the resistance.

Name: Isak
Appearance: he's a tall boy (6'0) with the body of a swimmer. He has black hair and green eyes. He usually wear a purple hoodie with some torn jeans (hood over his head). Underneath his hoodie is usually a black t-shirt (sometimes with a rock band logo). He also have a piercing in his left ear and 'spiderbites' on the right side of his lip.
Personality: he's a trickster pretty much. Can easily fool you with a fake smile. And he finds joy in tricking other's. He has a pretty carefree exterior but on the inside he keeps worrying about his sister.
Pokémon: Charmeleon (Blaze :p), Absol (Demon) and Rockruff (Sassie) (will get some more after a while)
Reason for joining: his sister has a fatal disease and if team Industria wins, his family wouldn't afford her treatment due to the high electricity costs and she would die.
Accepted, welcome to the resistance!

Guess this is as good a time as any for me to Jump right in. First off though, @DarkHydraT what's Industria's next target? Claires's all about espionage after all so I'd like to get started on that as soon as possible xD

As for the resistance side of things, Cinerise is off catching a ground type... so I think she'll be a short distance away in the Windward caves catching...a Gible, or a Drilbur. She'll meet up with the rest of the resistance in Eterna Forest should you all still be there later on.

Sparky: Hey at least let me train her as a grunt first, we are kind of low on people for me to yell at.
Claire: Nai wa, I'll train her myself. Not every grunt learns how to work with disguise and subtle theft.

We're talking heists here!
Stalking around outside the premises Claire located a window. Peering inside the Pokemart she noticed a shelf of Pokeballs not even 3 ft from her viewpoint. "This will have to do." It wasn't the best location but it would aid her plan. Disappearing down an alleyway, she re-emerged with a steel bar and then positioned herself below the window. With a soft whisper, she called out her partner, Chysa the Mareep. "Alright Chysa, it's your time to shine." Claire grimaced at the flash of light generated by the released Pokemon, she waited for 10..20..40 seconds. Since she hadn't heard any yelling or the approach of footsteps she assumed the light show had gone unnoticed. Holding up the steel bar she began to rub it against Chysa's wool, charging the metal with static electricity. After a few repeats of rubbing and thunder waves, she felt she'd created a decent pseudo-magnet. It was a rather weak magnet and the charge wouldn't last long but it would have to do, Pokeballs weren't that heavy anyway.

Pressing her ear to the wall she shifted the end of her steel baton to the general location of the Pokeballs she'd seen earlier. She listened closely until she heard the soft 'thump' of Pokeballs colliding with the wall, attracted by her DIY magnet. She sent a silent prayer to Jirachi and hoped no one would notice the Pokeballs as she 'levitated' them towards the window. Within minutes she'd slipped 4 Pokeballs out the window with none the wiser. Her success emboldened her, but she knew that pushing her luck would invite calamity. Slipping the circular devices into her back she slipped around a nearby corner and immediately began sprinting, with Chysa as her shadow.

Though, I suppose it's up to her to decide.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Claire: Nai wa, I'll train her myself. Not every grunt learns how to work with disguise and subtle theft.

We're talking heists here!

Though, I suppose it's up to her to decide.
That's not fair. If given the choice no one is going to choose to be yelled at and maybe electrocuted by Sparky. Everyone would choose to be a thief.

@Metaphorical Faith Hello there ~

Since your character is into theft, I'd like to nominate her as Claire's partner in crime. Claire is the admin responsible for running all these heists and it'd give me someone to interact with on missions. XD

A partner in crime...? Interesting! An understudy to an important woman, Blythe would have no reason to say no! Sounds like a perfect opportunity to write up a first response, let alone a few more. Of course she could take the spot. An Admin and her kleptomaniac partner, absolutely charming.
And about the grunts? Don't worry, I'm sure you'd find some willing candidates... somehow.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
That's not fair. If given the choice no one is going to choose to be yelled at and maybe electrocuted by Sparky. Everyone would choose to be a thief.
A partner in crime...? Interesting! An understudy to an important woman, Blythe would have no reason to say no! Sounds like a perfect opportunity to write up a first response, let alone a few more. Of course she could take the spot. An Admin and her kleptomaniac partner, absolutely charming.
And about the grunts? Don't worry, I'm sure you'd find some willing candidates... somehow.
._.

On the bright side, none of the other Admins are poaching your grunts lol?

I'm working on my own post. I'll have Claire linger around...Canalava City, that's where the latest Team Industria heist was held.

Of course! Blythe will find herself there after Industria's heists, supposedly going to get a few potions, but her skin is crawling with the urge to- I think you get the point. I suppose they could meet up, or something, whatever you'd like, as you are the superior.

Of course! Blythe will find herself there after Industria's heists, supposedly going to get a few potions, but her skin is crawling with the urge to- I think you get the point. I suppose they could meet up, or something, whatever you'd like, as you are the superior.
We have no mission, so we're laying low. Once @DarkHydraT gets on we can work our hands into places they're not supposed to be lol.

For now feel free to traverse Canalava city as you please. The only rules are;
1) If you steal something don't get caught.
2) When you enter the 'safe house' don't get followed.

Other than that, Have Fun~

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
I would like for Isak's sister to die somewhere in the roleplay but then he wouldn't have a reason for staying in the resistance. So i would like it if someone could help me with that
Wow that's... dark. So you want one of us good people from Team Industria to kill your sister. ._.

Guess this is as good a time as any for me to Jump right in. First off though, @DarkHydraT what's Industria's next target? Claires's all about espionage after all so I'd like to get started on that as soon as possible xD

As for the resistance side of things, Cinerise is off catching a ground type... so I think she'll be a short distance away in the Windward caves catching...a Gible, or a Drilbur. She'll meet up with the rest of the resistance in Eterna Forest should you all still be there later on.
We've been hiding for a decent amount of time now, and we need some action before we lose our touch. Claire's affinity for espionage will come in handy as I want her to infiltrate Rowan's lab and steal some data, and if she sees the opportunity steal the starters. As they bond easily with unknown faces, they will deliver more power than other stolen Pokémon. Infernape especially will give us some nice power surges.