• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Team Industria sign-ups

Timeskip to Solaceon

• Yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@DarkHydraT When will we go after the starters? And will they be used in Pokèballs of ours, as in we just own them? And What exactly does Willow have to do now? Sorry for so many questions
Claire will go after the starters by stealing the balls they are in, Willow needs to return to base to help the Pokémon get used to their surroundings and deliver more power

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Hi, i know Im late but im here now, and ready to reply.
Name: Braidy Maynerd
Title: Industria Admin
Pokémon: Incineroar, Manectric, Lanturn, Electavire, Magmortar, Blaziken
Reason for joining: for the $$$
What are they in charge of?: Logistics
How many times do they appear and where: 2, and logistics
Resistance Character
Name: Dirkx Nylias
Pokémon: Bulbasaur(M) Combusken(M), Froakie(M), Zoura(F), Riolu(M), Mareep(F)
Appearance: African American, green eyes, black hair, usually wears a camo hoodie with jogging pants.
Reason for joining: Simple: he wanted to do something with his time.

Hi, i know Im late but im here now, and ready to reply.
Name: Braidy Maynerd
Title: Industria Admin
Pokémon: Incineroar, Manectric, Lanturn, Electavire, Magmortar, Blaziken
Reason for joining: for the $$$
What are they in charge of?: Logistics
How many times do they appear and where: 2, and logistics
Resistance Character
Name: Dirkx Nylias
Pokémon: Bulbasaur(M) Combusken(M), Froakie(M), Zoura(F), Riolu(M), Mareep(F)
Appearance: African American, green eyes, black hair, usually wears a camo hoodie with jogging pants.
Reason for joining: Simple: he wanted to do something with his time.
Both accepted, read the RP to get an idea of what is going on. It isn't much, should be doable.
@UniverSoul FINALLY! I was wondering if you’d ever even come xD
That is a very dangerous sentence, before you know it we have Snek here.

I will as I don't want a strike. Who needs to reply now?
That'd be me, but I'm pinned at school so it'll have to wait for now.

However, I'd suggest you mobilize the resistance, give them something to do. Start settings up for the first Industrial VS Resistance clash. Rowan's lab seems like a pretty good battleground.

Maybe edit in a post saying they believe Rowan's Lab to be a high-priority target for team industria because of the high-tech equipment, rare Pokémon, and research data.

That'd be me, but I'm pinned at school so it'll have to wait for now.

However, I'd suggest you mobilize the resistance, give them something to do. Start settings up for the first Industrial VS Resistance clash. Rowan's lab seems like a pretty good battleground.

Maybe edit in a post saying they believe Rowan's Lab to be a high-priority target for team industria because of the high-tech equipment, rare Pokémon, and research data.
That is actually not a bad idea, I'll do that!

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
AHEM

Folks.
This is going way the frell off-topic. Keep discussions in the discussion thread to things relevant to the RP and your off topic nonsensical SPAM to profile posts. All off-topic prattle has been deleted.

Also remember that one-word posts are still SPAM, the rules regarding double posting apply unless there is an actual need to bump the thread, and the fact that "discussion thread" does not mean "chat room". This is still a forum thread with all that entails.

Who wants to hit up the windworks with me!? I can't imagine we're going to ignore it.

I'll set off for Rowan's lab and Claire will reach within 3 days. I may take a quick stop in Jubilife City before I move to Sandgem town.

Who wants to hit up the windworks with me!? I can't imagine we're going to ignore it.

I'll set off for Rowan's lab and Claire will reach within 3 days. I may take a quick stop in Jubilife City before I move to Sandgem town.
We will hit the windworks and Fuego Ironworks soon enough, but a large amount of police nearby will hamper our movement due to our base being nearby. If Willow gets followed we are already found. I want to keep the general location of the base secret as long as possible

So, I thought of this new thing for Sparky to get his grunt AND me to get a.. better character.. I’ve kind of started to dislike Willow, I just made her up for this and I used a bad personality.. I have a better OC in another roleplay that I wanted to use, but I planned to make her a grunt, maybe work her way up to an admin. And then if that works I’ll make a resistance for you guys, probably
But my grunt would probably take care of the newly caught Pokèmon and everything, and have a better team, since now I know I can have more than electric and fire!
@DarkHydraT
Sorry, this roleplay is making me super indesicive, this has never happened to me, xD

So, I thought of this new thing for Sparky to get his grunt AND me to get a.. better character.. I’ve kind of started to dislike Willow, I just made her up for this and I used a bad personality.. I have a better OC in another roleplay that I wanted to use, but I planned to make her a grunt, maybe work her way up to an admin. And then if that works I’ll make a resistance for you guys, probably
But my grunt would probably take care of the newly caught Pokèmon and everything, and have a better team, since now I know I can have more than electric and fire!
@DarkHydraT
Sorry, this roleplay is making me super indesicive, this has never happened to me, xD
You could make Willow mess up the mission in Solaceon so badly that she gets demoted, it is a possibility

Name: Scarlett Dowry
Pokèmon:
Rapidash ~ Female ~ Charm
Alolan Meowth ~ Male ~ Blue
Potential Catches in RP:
Meowstic / Espurr~ Female ~ Belle
Purugly / Glameow ~ Male ~ Gunner
Eevee ~ Male ~ Gizmo
Reason for joining: This young adult wanted something fun to do. She was bored, the community wasn’t much to laugh about in her town. She travelled regions looking for future, but none of them were right until she got to Sinnoh.

Notice the cat team? I only have one fire, xD