• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Talon Saga (RP)

She thought for the moment. "Well, will this form help then" she said changing to her human form but was now in a form of a mature child. "If I am in this form, she won't notice that I am a dragon, works every time when I don't want to be seen and you can just say I'm an orphan who lost her parents...."she glanced away for the moment. "I just hope that toxin doesn't get to my smaller dragon form and that won't be good..."she said pulling up her hair in a ponytail before she folded her arms against her chest but had changed back by force again. "Hm, is your sister really that scary soldier?"she asked not knowing his name.-

"She's not scary, in what term your thinking. It can be scary how overjoyed she is all the time, but never scary on her own. What is scary, is losing her because she doesn't want to be around me. Because she thinks I'm just going to make the problem worse. She's the only family I have. She'll say I have an adoptive brother, but that's only for her." Samuel admitted "Wait! Why am I even telling you this?!" Why was he opening up like this? It must be because of his head. Of course, it would be his head.
Rachel looked by the beach for a cave. There had to be one.

She actually was surprised this soldier had explained about his sister. At least he had a family left unlike herself. "You know for a human your quite strange but I suppose I don't mind it, at least you have a family left unlike myself, I don't have any at least not anymore. Life was hard for me as a mature hatchling so I had no choice but to care for myself. I don't understand what problem your going to make worse with her even though she said she didn't want to see you. To me doesn't make any sense at all but if she still loves you like the brother you are, I guess that's what's most important."she sighed before seeming to land on his bed sitting down as her tail rested close to herself, wings folded.

"Honestly, I wish I could have spend a bit more time with my family before the incident but now I don't seem to have it anymore. I don't think I ever will because I'm a dragon, a species that will always be hunted for no reason even if they are innocent and want to live peacefully. Sorry if I am boring you with this talk if I am" she finished remaining silent as the sudden flashback of her family came to mind. She closed her eyes for the moment before opening them but was looking down at the bed sheet ears going to the side. "-That memory....its been a while since I last saw it....-"she thought as she glowed slightly still healing from the toxin inside of her.-

"No, she wants to see me. It's just she hates that I well, you know. You might like my sister. She loves dragons, and not the fairytale kind either. I don't really see her that often because of her job. Not because she hates me." Samuel shook his head. He loved his sister with all of his heart. She was the only one he was close too.
Rachel found a cave and entered it, hoping to find the Rouges.

She glanced up at him for the moment before speaking. "Hehe so that's how she is, well if she does see me you can just say I'm your "pet" dragon soldier" she teased. "My necklace has my name on it so she will buy it"she added pointing at the side as her name was embedded showing "Aura". "But anyway soldier, what actually do you call yourself? Seems kind of rude to me to say soldier without knowing your name, but you don't have to tell me if you don't seem to trust me yet which I can understand."she reasoned looking at him.-

"My name is Samuel. And your plan doesn't work. She knows how intelligent dragons really are. She saw my father's death. I only heard about it after it happened." Samuel replied. "She is interesting, she's not a Rouge because she never joined St. George, but she isn't like the other citizens either because she knows about the existence of dragons"

Harvey was searching for some clues about, who could be those guys that attacked dragon and humans. He didn't make it to the murder scene, when He met another Talons. Three dragons, Harvey knew them, they were Vipers like him and they didn't come to say hi. "Hey, Do you have any problems?" He asked them.
"No, you have a problem, big one. You don't answer to our phones and you didn't do anything with Aluminium... We know that you helped rouges and St. George member" said the tallest of the three.
"Look, I had a really bad day and I didn't want to help human, okay. But, it began really fine. I killed some soldiers, my and yours ex-teacher. I..." Harvey didn't end his sentence "Nullus, Stupid Sadist" said one of them. "I never thought about it that way..." Harvey closed his eyes for two minutes. Then, he opened them and yelled "fall at your knees, you pig".
"What did you just imagined for those two minutes??? Nevermind, They said that, we don't need you anymore. Nullus, Silver Killer" said third of them and they changed into dragons. Two Copper Dragons and the tallest one became the Red dragon. The two was quite big but Red dragon could be 24 feets long and 15 feets tall. "You want to fight with me... So, I'm fired from my Job... You forced me to kill my parents, you gived me one of the worst drugs... And now, you will just kill me. Not in this millennium" Nullus said, He turned into his dragon form. His silver scales reflected the light of the sun. Nullus spread his four wings and roared.

She used her hind leg to scratch herself before she spoke. "I see, then there is nothing for me to worry about I suppose." Her ears suddenly jolted up from the sound of a roar as she growled lowly but remained calm. Its possible it was that small dragon when she was fighting off that black dragon. "That black dragon.....for some reason....he looks familiar...but I can't quite put my saw on it....that memory is hazy to me..."she said sighing shaking her head. "Anyway I just hope we don't run into him again, last thing I want is for you to get more hurt. By the way, call me Aura, its both my human and dragon name a name suitable for an unstable dragon like me."she paused glancing away as what makes her unstable is her phoenix gene but she doesn't let it bother her and shakes her head. "One more thing, is there something you should warn me about your sister Samual and would it freak her out that I can talk" she shifted her silver-blue eyes towards him to look.-

"No dragon can scare her. To her most dragons are family. As long you are not a Talon you are fine." Samuel told Aura. "She actually hates St. George. Something about our father."

Nullus beat his opponents, but he didn't kill them. In the fight, one of them asked, Why he has Four wings. But, Nullus also didn't know. He left them and started to think "Talons fired me... And tries to kill me... I'm homeless... Well, ****. What do I doooo?" Harvey took a look around and he got an idea "Maybe Rachel will help me, but she don't trust me... I can try to visit that girl... But, she is a human and she also don't know me at all... Alright, lets begin with Rachel.
Harvey saw, that Rachel wasn't in home. So he searched for someone around.

She didn't want to get her hopes up but sighed defeated. "Well, if what you say is true, then I will have to see for myself" she said before she opened her wings and flew off the bed for the moment. She searched around in his kitchen before finding a cup as she grabbed it with her claws. She turned on the faucet before water went in before turning it off. She carefully picked it up before flying back to Samual. She placed the cup of water down next to him before raising her paw up as her paw was surrounded in an icey mist before ice appeared in the cup. "At least drink something Samual, I don't want your sister hitting you or something for not taking better care of yourself....at least I am saving you the trouble."she said before sitting back on the bed. "Do you even know when she will arrive?"she asked again.-

Samuel took the cup. "She said she would be here tomorrow, but she has a tendency to get places really early or really late. For all I know she could-" KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK- "be here right now."
The door opened. "Hello, little brother! And a dragon? Ok, when did you go rogue and does St. Goerge know? Are you in danger?" Samuel's sister asked
Samuel facepalmed.

She gave a sweatshop before she nodded no to the sister about him being rogue. She rested on Samual's shoulder so decided to risk it. "No, he is still a soldier, So no need to worry Samual's sister"she answered for him. "Don't hurt him, he has been through a lot today"she reminded her.-

"Hurt my little brother? Sammy, have you've been spreading lies?"
"No all I said is if I said I captured Aura, which I haven't, then you would kill me. I didn't mean you would actually kill me though."
"Ahhh, makes sense. By the way, I'm Karie, Sammy's older sister." Karie went over and ruffled her younger brother's hair.
"Only by a year." Samuel reminded his sister as he glared at her for ruffling his hair. It may have not been in the best of shape, but she didn't have to make it worse.

She kept sweatdropping before she flew off his shoulder in mid air. "You didn't freak when I spoke?"she asked. " Sorry if I'm this small, I am only in this form temporarily because my adult form has a toxin whichbis slowly being healed from so I'm just vulnerable in this form but don't underestimate my dragon power but its a pleasure to meet you Karie, I'm Aura"she gave a gentle smile which is a rare sight for her.-

"Afraid of a dragon talking, that's absurd. My adoptive brother is a dragon. Charles is his human name. Anyway nice to meet you Aura. Never thought my little brother would ever become friends with a dragon. He's too closed minded." Karie replied to the dragon as she put her bags on the table.
"Hey! Charles killed our father!" Samuel protested
"And dad killed his mother. What's the difference other than one didn't fight back while the other was an act of grief. I'll tell you, father was a good man but he wasn't perfect. In fact, after joining St. George he became a worse man. He killed a Rouge out of pure hatred. Sure maybe the first hit or two might of been an accident, but to continue after she made it clear she was on our side, that was horrible. I will not defend that act like you do." Karie admitted to her younger brother.

She watches for the moment before giving a chuckle. "Just like brother and sister, it does sound nice, I wish I could have that type of relationship the way you guys have...."she actually gave a sad smile as she rested herself on the bed as she sat down.-

Karie and Samuel looked at each other. They were fighting, and yet Aura was able to see their love for another. "Hey, sis, do you want to watch a movie tonight. I recorded a movie that I'm pretty sure you haven't watched yet."
"Is it a movie that we would of liked when we were kids?" Karie asked
"Yes," Samuel admitted.
"Let me guess, It's Dragon Rider. Oo! Oo! Or How to Train Your Dragon. Something to do with dragons, you loved watching those. Before knowing they were real." She guessed.
"The first one you guessed. I'm that predictable huh?" He confessed.
"Aura, you can watch if you want!" Karie offered.

She watched the two siblings and chuckled. "Fine, I'll watch since you are an interesting family"she flew off the bed onto Samual's shoulder. "Never actually done this before with human's so forgive me if I haven't seen it"she said tail around his neck.-

"We act just like any brother and sister would," Karie told Aura. "We just are closer than most due too what we went through when we were kids."
"Hush, the movie is about to start." Samuel almost yelled.

She shook her head chuckling. "Fine....let just watch it...."she said as she felt herself weaken a bit as a purple blush appeared under her eyes. "-This isn't....good....the toxin....is affecting me...in this form I probably have a hard time....healing from it....should I tell them.....no..I don't want them to worry about me too much....-" she thought as her eyes watched the movie but her eyes slightly showed that she was unwell and felt herself becoming tired but forced herself to keep her eyes open as she glowed lightly.-

Karie glanced over at Aura. "She's injured, and she's not going to tell us, well no me, about it. I sware if Samuel doesn't do anything about it. Well, we won't go there yet." "Hey Samuel, Aura want some popcorn?" She asked casually.
"Sure, just be quick. I really don't like pausing movies."
"Hey, Aura what's wrong? Why are you glowing?" Karie asked. She knew when a dragon was injured. She had to. Otherwise how else would she work at a place made for helping sick dragons? They worked with humans too, but Rouge dragons that knew about the place usually went there.

"-Dang...I think she found me out....no point in hiding....I hate lying....-"she thought. She flew off Samual's shoulder. "Its because....I'm healing myself...from a toxin...I had received....from a dragon I was fighting....when I was an adult at the time......it was...a "gift" he had left me....I was careless....its harder for me to heal it....because I'm in this mature hatchlings form...more difficult....I'll put it.....don't worry....I'm alright...." Her eyes closed shut being very stubborn right now but her small body was weakened greatly as she started to fall in mid air her hatchlings dragon cry escaping as she stopped flapping her wings as it folded against her.-

Harvey was homeless and he just got fired, maybe if He was human he could go to bar and drink too much alcochol... Byt, He was a dragon. He searched for a Familiar smell and he felt smell of St. George member and dragon in some hause, there was an other human too. He came to the door and he rang. "Hey, anybody is here?"

Karie looked at Samuel and pointed her head towards the door. Samuel threw his hands up and shook his head as he gave a stink face. He answered the door as Karie took care of Aura. "I'm going to need a sample, ok. it might hurt, but I might be able to separate the venom from the blood." She said calmly. She took out a needle and fund a soft spot in the scales, and took some blood. "I'm so going to be fired for this." SHe muttered to herself.
Samuel opened the door. "Hello?" he (kind of) asked.

"Hi, do you remember me. I have a little problem... Pleaseeee, help me" Harvey said and he fall at his kneels, He looked at Samuel with big eyes. "I lost it... I don't know where to go... But, I need to... Please... I won't bother you for too long"

She watched her closely but trusts her. "Go...ahead....I trust you so I'm ok with it....."she said her eyes softening as she laid there. She would now figure out that she had phoenix blood in her, not just dragon. She closed her eyes as she started to pant heavily but her healing ability was not failing her. She started to smoke a bit because of her instability of her phoenix blood.-

Harvey stood in front of Samuel "I really, really, reeeally need help. Can I come inside, just for a second. Please, be a human" Harvey said, He couldn't believe that he was doing something like this, but he need a plan. Plan made calmly, sitting on the chair.

Samuel narrowed his eyes then let him in. "If my sister wasn't here you would be dead in seconds, dragon. But, she is here and she hates it when dragons die."
Karie separated the dragon blood from the toxins but found something else. "Interesting, so part phoenix huh? Don't worry secret safe with me. I'm not supposed to say anything either unless you give me permission."

She opened her eyes looking to her. "Yes...a rare gene I have...but because of it...I'm an unstable dragon...sometimes...its hard to....control it...in a certain way and I smoke up like I am now...."she said remaining laying down. "Having that gene...grants immortality...so its hard to kill me..."she closed her eyes again feeling tired.-

"I still need to give you that antidote, though. Black False Viper venom. Very rare subclass of dragon venom, but always a good idea to have some of the antidote nearby because it's super deadly. Your phoenix blood is the only thing keeping you alive at this point. Be glad you have it." Karie reported. "Now I'll need to inject into the form you were bitten in. We might have to move because of it, but it is the only way to get rid of the venom."

Harvey smiled "Oh, I doubt that you or even a little army could have enough courage..." and Harvey came inside. He saw Aura and Karie "Hello there, I have a little problem... I got fired from my job and homeless, Can I... Stay here for day or two. I won't bother you at all" He said and smiled a bit.

She stood up before looking at her. "It was actually my adult form....um...we might have to move but let me see if laying down would help..." She said going to the floor as she laid down before going to her adult form as to her surprise she wasn't as big as she thought just slightly bigger then most female. "...this will help...but I'll remain laying down...to not break anything...."she said before looking out the window.-

"Good, now this will hurt for a bit. But it will better in the long run. Just don't flinch. It won't cure immediately, but it should be cleared up in a week. Take it easy for a while, though." Karie stated to her patient.
"Hey, bud, my sister is working. Leave her alone right now." Samuel said to the former Viper.

"Heee, She is healing a dragon. Did someone from your job know about it... Nevermind, I got fired becouse I was too lazy, So I'm not a perfect example" Harvey said, He fall at the floor and closed his eyes.
Harvey was taken from his parents after hatch from his egg. Nobody knew, Who was his Father (Mother was a Viper) and why he was born with second pair of wings. After examination, They noticed it's not a single 'different' thing about him. They made an experiments on him, experimental killer with drugs in his body that increase his bloodlust everyday without killing. His mother became a rouge and his Father was a rouge probably even before his birth. His first mission was to kill his parents, but he found out that they were his parents after a year...

"What my sister does is none of the St. Georges' business. She isn't one of my workmates. As long as I'm on break, I can leave most dragons alone. As long as my sister is around, dragons are safe, unless they are a Talon." Samuel explained. "Don't worry, the walls won't bust down from St. George members either."

She felt the flinch and growled a bit but toughed up quick. "Easy said then done.....thanks Karin...."she said as it was the least she could say for helping her. Once she finished administring, she changed back smaller since her adult body was not ready just yet to use. She stood air borne flapping her Pheonix wings before she asked. "Hey Samual, how's that head of yours?"she asked. "You didn't get more dumber did you" she smirked teasing him. "Would suck if your taking down dragons unless your heart melted a bit for them." She added chuckling.-

Samuel glared at Aura. "Don't dare say that in front of Karie, her hopes might go up. And I'm doing fine. I only feel it in high-stress situations. Like in the middle of a fight or doing my job. Lot's of stress there an attack can come from anywhere."
"Don't worry Sammy. I've given up hope long ago." She said casually to her brother as she picked her things up. "Now for the new dragon. Yes, I was listening, if you are injured at all come to me. I may be a human, but I know how to treat dragons. I was taught by one of the best, Yonzole, he might have died from the Talons by now, but his students still roam. Even humans were taught if they proved that they truly loved dragons and wished for peace, not another war."

She chucked flying over to Samual. "I just teasing you dobe" she said before her feather anntenne flicked sensing that something bad was going to happen. She felt uncomfortable as she rested on Samual's shoulder becoming irritating flicking her tail in an aggravated motion. "I have a bad feeling right now, I don't like it at all!" She said sternly huffing.-

"Not my home. Please. I think I've deserved the break." Samuel pleaded.
Karie looked into her bag and laid her hand on her gun. Just in case. "What kind of danger is it, Aura." She asked.
"Hey, guys anyone here!" Rachel yelled in the cave.