• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Talon Saga (RP)

Harvey came to the woods "They shot to some guy that was taken by the dragon to this forest, maybe they are my targets... It's only one way to check" and he entered to the woods. He believed that they will leave this place sooner or later, then he will wait for them and listen to everything around him.

Samuel exited on the far side of the forest, away from Harvey, by chance. He was lucky but he didn't know it. He survived the Viper who didn't even know he was there.
Volina wished the Rouges would come faster. Then she could stop worrying, then she could stop being scared, so then she could stop running. She was a Talon, she should be brave, but all she was, was a big coward.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
((I guess the human formof Veldora is a baby))

Veldora gave a sign that he liked the name, he tried to turn back human, no success, he was a bit disappointed, but he didn't stop trying

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Lorenzo lowered his voice "Aura, come one snap out of it, calm down, please, I can see the apartment. Come on." He grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards the main Street, he looked around and turned towards the apartment "come on"

Grace turned to Voldera "you keep trying, Aunt Jade is gonna go and sleep on the couch, wake me up when Uncle Lorenzo and his friends get here, ok". She walked over to the scouch flopped into it, lay down and closed her eyes.

Dead account

Veldora understood, he kept trying over and over, always cheering on, for a baby, he was being asked alot, but he trusted his only mother figure

She was resisting as much as possible feeling Lorenzo pulling her along. "Don't worry I'm resisting, all I can pray on is this necklace I am wearing to calm me down..."she said referring to her phoenix feather attached to the necklace around her neck as it was glowing slightly fast as she followed him inside the appartment. "Better hurry inside, sometimes I can't keep it under control causing me to change"she added before grabbing his wrist pulling him along inside.-

Volina sighed when were they coming? She gave up, she was done of this quick game of cat and mouse. Volina decided to find a place to hide herself until the Rouges came back. She wanted to tell them herself that she was tired, she couldn't live like this, in constant fear, and dragon transformations. She was tired already. She came across a den and laid down. She would sleep here then move as a human tomorrow.
Samuel entered his apartment and plopped down on his couch and closed his eyes. So much happened today. First, a group of Rouges, then Talons and he thought that this was one of the more laid back city.

Last edited:
Harvey wasn't sleeping, He needed to do his mission as fast as possible and he was angry that he was alone now. "Seriously, I could do more for this mission, if I went to this cinema or something... Okay, probably not." Harvey whispered to himself, He stood up and walked again. After two hours, He could tell, that he saw somewhere reflected light from dragon scales. He came to this place and heard someone's snoring. "I can wait here to the morning. Maybe, I will get more informations about my targets...Remember, even if it is Talon. You are a Chameleons member now, they don't need to know about my mission" He thought sat down and waited for morning.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Grace woke quickly, gently picking up Veldora, which was a slight struggle as despite being as young as he was, he was still about the size of the average tiger. She placed him on the floor and ran over to the two, "Lorenzo your shot, what did I tell you" she sighed and took him from the other rogue, noticing her demeanour she added "if your going to violently shift, I would prefer you did in the guest bedroom down the hall, away from certain young minds", she indicated the room and Veldora in turn "Dorian would you mind watching Lorenzo for me, while I get something", he left Lorenzo on the couch and ran to their bedroom, grabbing the first aid kit she happened to glance outside seeing the remnants of an Order squad, she stopped, then scolded herself for delaying, bringing the first aid kit to Lorenzo and starting to patch up his stomach wound.

Volina could tell one of the Talon members was here. What role he did, she did not know but she kept an eye out. She'll come up with an excuse later, but right now she needed some rest. "Hopefully, I will wake up the next morning," she thought "I mean if I can just get that then I would be happy. With all of this terrible luck I'm having, anyway."

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
A huge explosion could be heard from the forest, while Mitja was walking away from the scene, of course, he was detained, with a metal collar attached to poles that some Talons were holding. "How was I supposed to know that would happen?", Mitja said, with his Slovenian accent clouding everything he said. "You very much did know! This is the fourth time this month you've done this! Soon, we'll have you exported!", a Talon scolded. Mitja really didn't hear what she said. When they approached the city Mitja broke free, and hid behind a food stand. He lost them, and started walking around the city, looking for his base he had hidden in the city. Mitja lifted the wood off of an old shack and jumped inside. He wished he was was a rogue, like everyone in his family had been, maybe someone could rescue him. Though, he really doubted that. Rogues would think he was a spy... He slowly drifted asleep on the floor.

Harvey had a 'phone call' he really didn't know what to think about phones but it was easier to take orders thanks to them. He took a phone "What happend"
"Nullus, Aluminium escaped and he schould be not so far from your position. Could you..."
"No" Nullus said, carefuly to not wake up a sleeping in den dragon "That's your problem, that you let him escape and I don't care. Even if He join rouges or something as long as... I have more important task to do and you know about this... Also, do you know, where Red is" Nullus asked.
"No, I don't know..."
"Then, we don't need to talk with each other" and Harvey ended the call. "Sometimes... I would like to rest a bit from you all... But, I have the biggest chance to survive only in Talon"

Volina woke up. She changed back into a human, snuck out during the phone call and went to go meet her fate. She was ready. She thought about any slim possibility of escape and she thinks that she found one. She'll be a spy for the rouges. As long as no other Talon members hear their exchange she should be fine. She would have no attacks on two sides. Volina, now Rachel, tried to find any clues where the Rouges went and found some footprints. She dropped a note that said "I'm the one your looking for headphones and white shirt. I have decided to come quietly. Meet me in at the beach. We'll go somewhere private if it is to busy for a decent conversation. From: the one you're looking for" Rachel thought it was obscure enough that even the Talon in the woods should not know what it means.

Harvey noticed after the call "She left...But why, If she also is a Talon then she schould be afraid. Rouge... Traitor... We just had to kill some old dragon Traitor and now what... Okay, there is a way to find her..." He was following the footprints. And he noticed a note "I'm too old for this"
He found Rachel "Hey, leaving without saying goodbye isn't nice you know. Maybe I'm a Chameleon, but I'm not that stupid to don't see a note...You want to join a rouges or someone, fine. I just need one information, I search for a big black dragon. I got a task that he may hide somewhere here. Do you know something. If not, I will leave you. If you do, then tell me and after this I will leave you"

(GTG)
"Big black dragon? I have no idea what you are talking about. I just got here yesterday. The only dragons I've seen is someone that might not be a dragon and you." Rachel said. It wasn't a lie because she had honestly never seen a black dragon, but it wasn't the full truth either.

"Okay, I can say that you are telling the truth. I won't report, that I saw you. Have fun with the traitors. I don't care about things that aren't the part of my task. You can say 'hi' sometime, when you meet me on the route, bye" said Harvey and he left Rachel alone. He went to his bench and sat on it "Where is this girl? Okay, I'm taking a sleep now. Maybe, she will join me soon"

She saw her point to a room but refused against it as she was resisting it just fine. She could feel her back burn a bit as she clinched her teeth from resisting for so long. She took a breath before she sat down on the couch watching the girl patch Lorenzo up as she could feel herself calm down as the feather on her necklace seemed to glow slower. "Im alright really, I was resisting just fine, just make sure he is well patched up"She said as her eyes returned to normal human eyes as she leaned back on the couch arms crossed against her chest.-

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Mitja woke up, he quickly switched back to human, and climbed up a ladder to the roof of the shed. Mitja jumped off of it and went to the market downtown, trying to fit in to the crowd. In the market, he caught a glimpse of some Talons ahead of him. He ran into the forest. Maybe he could actually escape them? Ah... Mitja pictured a world without Talons... ... a half an hour of running led him to a cliff, where he was cornered. Mitja didn't want to be stereotypical and jump into the abyss below, so he shifted, causing an explosion to make the cliff fall into the ravine. He quickly darted to the left, and the Talons who were chasing him fell into the abyss below. Mitja shifted back and climbed a tree. Shifting back and forth like that made him exhausted.

Dead account

As Veldora chewed on the ball, it bounced off, Veldora followed it, making a chair fall, then he jumped on a counter, where he finally caught the ball,

Rachel gave a sigh of relief. He wasn't going to report her. She was safe. She decided to look for the Rouges some more, maybe find out where they live and give them a quick visit. followed the clear marks of someone carrying someone else. She found them. *Knock knock knock* Hopefully, they won't kill her on the spot. Hopefully, she could tell them her plan.
Samuel went on patrol. He had to make sure there are no dragons.

Dead account

After finishing his chewing, he heard knocking on the door, Veldora was curious, and a little scared, so he went behind the remains of a chair he almost destroyed when he was chasing his ball

Rachel knocked again. "Um, hello you've been trying to find me yesterday. I made it easier for you. I'm right here! Please open up, I sware upon my life that I'm alone." Rachel knew what she was doing was stupid, but she hoped that they might leave her alone if she helped them.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Mitja hopped off the tree, not realizing it, his eyes were dragon eyes, so when he walked through the city, everyone stared at him. Mitja cannot tell if his eyes are dragon eyes or not, so a situation like this would confuse him. He was walking down the streets, when a dragon slayer of sorts was patrolling the area. Mitja looked at the astonished look on his face and realized that his eyes weren't human. He switched them back to human eyes, but the St. George aligned person ran at him. Mitja's face was still blank, as he had outrun most humans, so he really didn't care about the situation at hand and was thinking of what he should eat today. That's when it hit him. If people knew he was a dragon, they wouldn't serve him! Mitja hid in an alley, hopefully losing the St. George - ist.

Samuel laughed. The dragon boy thought that he could lose him. He pretended that he couldn't see the boy but stayed nearby. He remembered the boy's face, blank. The dragons felt nothing but excitement from the death of humans, they deserved to be wiped out. He would stand there until the dragon boy thought it was ok to leave, then he would shoot. No one was nearby so he was able to do that without problems.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Mitja kept on thinking about the human. Maybe he could distract him? He probably had a strategy... He couldn't risk it, but he craved food, he didn't even get breakfast... Mitja couldn't devise a plan, so the only strategy was to go with his. Mitja kept on overthinking. Eventually, he dashed outside the alley, and immediately regretted it. The human started shooting! He could be banished from this city forever! He was getting overwhelmed and crashed on the porch of an elderly couple's home.

She stood up sensing the dragon girl near the door. She went over to open the door seeing the girl. "Hm, are you sure your alone?"she asked sternly but her nose picked up nothing else. "Until, I don't smell any others on you but its up to my friends here to see if they will allow you in. I'm taking a breather, so I'll be back soon, if something happens the phoenix feather I left on the desk will glow as a sign that I am in danger but if its too dangerous to come and find me then stay in this apartment. I can handle myself if something like that happens ok, the main priority is keeping the hatching safe." She finished before leaving the room to outside. She sensed another dragon in disguise not to mention that dragon slayer that was after Lorenzo. If its her species that is in danger it IS her business.

She kept looking around using her nose to lead her before she spotting the dragon slayer from before chasing after Lorenzo. She was ticked off and irritated of course as she stood behind him arms crossed against her chest. "You just don't know when to quit do you? What has dragons done to you that you have to wipe them out!"she said stern glaring at him a bit careful not to mention she was a dragon herself.-

Harvey got a call again "She schould came soon. There were ammmm..... Complications" said dragon to him from the phone.
"I even don't want to know"
"Can you help us with that boy, we talked about earlier" He asked
"You are that stupid that one day, you will hit in the parking car... Okay, I will look for him" Harvey said.
"Thanks" the call has ended. "I will look for him, but I won't help to catch him" Harvey whispered and stood up "I Have my work and I'm too lazy for this"
He noticed someone running away and human that was shooting "What's happening, Why do you attack this boy. Oh my, Where is police!" He yelled.

Samuel had to stop and run. The couple couldn't know it was him who did this, especially when the public wasn't supposed to know about dragons.
Rachel smiled and hoped that she wouldn't be killed.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Grace slowly got up turning to Veldora, "It's ok Dorian, stay with Lorenzo, I'll be right back". She walked to the door, seeing the girl she stood and asked "hello, how can I help you" she stood staring at the girl waiting for a response.

Lorenzo sat up, his wound was mostly ok, so he didn't want to lay down anymore, he looked down at Veldora, and said "so Dorian, what do you want to do then, I'm not doing anything so.." he watched the hatchling.

"Umm, I want to tell the man in the white shirt and the girl with headphones that I'm done running from them. I was the Talon that he sensed and I can't live with running forever. I came with a proposition" Rachel felt her fear rising again, so she did her breathing exercises.
(Why does Samuel look like the bad guy? He's just doing his job.)
Samuel made sure no one could see him. He failed to take out that dragon boy, but he wasn't though, he still had a nest full of rouges to eliminate. But, he didn't know where they were at.

Harvey smiled "Well, this one is a coward but, I understand him. The best fight is without witnesses..." He looked at the house, where this kid ran to "This is probably the boy that they were looking for... Okay, I saw him. I can return to my bench and wait for her" and Harvey did as he said.

She actually chuckled to herself in a mocking way as she saw how dumbfounded he was looking for rogues. "You must be that stupid, if you can't find any other rogues around hm what a pity"she said coldly. "I don't like how you are chasing them for no reason at all and that is just irritating! Mostly to me! Fine you want an opponent then look right in front of you!"she said stern as she hinted a bit that she was a dragon herself as she growled lowly.-

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Mitja opened his eyes. He was on a sofa in a living room. A woman was on a parallel sofa and smiled at him. Mitja got up and stretched, luckily, his eyes were normal. He acknowledged the woman and said," Thank you... I best be on my way" The woman smiled and complimented." You remind me of someone... I just don't know who", she stared at him. Mitja awkwardly left the house. The woman inside of the house sighed and turned into a dragon. Mitja felt like he knew her, too. As she stated, he couldn't put a finger on it. Mitja obliviously walked around the decimated town, taking off his robe to look like a different person. Though, his sweatpants and tee shirt made him awfully cold.

"Looking for rouges for no reason. HA! You must be joking you heartless beast. All dragons must be eliminated, and traitors to St. George must die. That's the rules, that's how it works. Dragons like you feel nothing, you just pretend you do. I must protect the innocent!" His mind drifted to the fearful cash register cleric from yesterday, people like her must be protected from beasts like this dragon.
"Listen, I only want to talk. Please let me in. There is only one of me and two of you, and I can't fight to save my own life. If it makes you feel better, I'll-I'll, well, I don't really know what I'll do." Rachel looked at the ground. She didn't like standing here, at the door. She was voluntarily entering a lion's den. She didn't know whether she was being brave or stupid. She honestly thought that she was probably the latter

She growled lowly before at a quick second grabbed his wrist and slammed him hard against the tree truck having a firm hold on it slightly hurting it. "Your wrong! We do have feelings! Its you humans that don't have a heart! My whole family was slaughtered because of your kind! I was only a hatchling when I lost them but was able to care of myself! I chose the rogue life because I didn't know who to trust expect my own species! People like you make me sick! Thinking you human have so much more power over us! Not all dragons are heartless! Did you ever think about how some dragons want to live in piece just like everyone else!" Her eyes started to shifted from human pupils to dragon pupils continuously from anger. "But no your too corrupted to see what's in front of you because of your hatred and desires!" She threw him down on the ground hard letting him go before she pulled out her sword she made with her two elements. "All I want is piece in this world! I hate that I have to hide myself in this form just to live in piece! Now pick up you gun! You want to kill a dragon rogue that bad then so be it! Let me warn you, Good luck trying to reveal my true self!"she said as the point of her sword was at his neck. "We only attack because we feel threatened, not out of mercy, wake up! This is the real world! You think your all tough ha don't make me laugh but if you think you are and can defeat me then come at me or are you scared" she finished as the phoenix feather around her neck glowed rapidly starting to lose it as the feather she had left at the apartment glowed as well in a fast motion.

Harvey could hear a conversation and he made the most bold and responsible decision in his life. He was going to do, absolutly nothing. He knew that this dragon girl will survive {even if she is a rouge} and he didn't cared if this human will die. But, he was really unpatient person so he hoped that they won't yell for too long.

Last edited:
Samuel breathed heavily then stood up. "My father was killed by your kind! He died defending our village from dragons! They killed everyone who tried to defend themselves. The rest they enslaved. My family was one of the lucky ones, we made it out before the dragons truly took over, before the siege was over. I joined St. Goerge to avenge my father's death! That's why I hate your kind so much!" Samuel yelled back

She growled lowly clinching her teeth but no matter how stubborn she was, she was not heartless. "You hate dragons and I hate humans but only the ones that killed my family, but what I had discovered was that not all humans are bad. Some live a peaceful life,some go to war to defend their country, and some even travel around the world to find a path they want to follow but killing innocent dragons that don-t attack you isn't right but killing them is not going to solve the problem if they are not the problem! Did you know normal living lizards are dragons but don't breathe fire like we do hm! I know your not stupid enough to realize that!" She lowered her sword putting it away. "I don't kill humans heartlessly, only if they threaten me and try to cause me harm and that's you included, but if you want to kill a rogue dragon so bad...and you feel so much hatred towards them"she shifted dragon revealing her true self as she stood tall and well built as her feathered phoenix wings opened slightly before folding shut close to her body. Her feather antenna moved straight up giving a curve as her futures tipped tail moved slightly. "Then kill me to relieve your hatred, I'm not afraid of death since I knew this day would happen eventually that's always a fate of a dragon!"she grabbed his gun from his holster and placed it in his hand before motioning it to point at her as her ears remained straight up as she lowered her head as her eyes showed no fear as she looked at him. "Pull the trigger, I hate to see humans suffer because of hatred and anger from a dragon that's so innocent standing before you but if this is my fate then so be it!"she said stern looking at him waiting for him to pull the trigger.-