• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Talon Saga (RP)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
https://pokecharms.com/threads/talon-saga-discussion.20785/#post-744614

Grace Hill stood at the window to the small apartment they were renting, she watched the beach and the teens running along the sand. "Hey Lori, how about we pop down the beach later, could be fun", Lorenzo St. John glanced up from his computer, "Maybe, but first we've gotta find this hatchling, the sightings have been really frequent in a part of the forest near here. The sightings describe a large lizard. From the descriptions it seems young, like really young. So we've got to find it." Grace sighed slightly and walking over to Lorenzo, wrapping her arms lightly around his neck and placed her head on his shoulder, "so we're rescuing this hatchling, are we gonna have to teach it to shift and to blend into society." Lorenzo turned his head to look at her, "yes most likely" he then turned back to the screen, "there's been another sighting, let's go", Grace let go of him and they both grabbed their things required most importantly they grabbed their pistols as they might run into trouble, they then exited the apartment.

She sighed as she walked through the streets of people as she was really good a disguising herself dragon self. She hid her dragon slits with human ones so people wouldn't be suspicious of her and think that she was one of them. Her face softened a bit sighing. "I hope no one will see through my disguise....it will be very irritating....if they found out..."she whispered before pulling out her phone and her headphones playing music as she looked through it as she pulled out a protein bar eating it while she walked.-

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Veldora, was trying to walk in the forest, as a one month old dragon with no parents, he needed to learn his things alone, he found some berries, so he started eating

Volina was practicing being a human. It was her place in the Talons. A Chameleon was her role. She didn't like fighting and she didn't want to be stuck in front of a screen all day. She liked to feel the sun on her scales, or skin in this case. Volina chose the fake name of Rachel Narn hopefully it would be good enough. She got a "job" at the local grocery store to remain incompecues.
Samuel walked down the street. Taking down dragons was his job and he was proud of it. When the dragons are gone, all of humanity would be safe. In his eyes at least.

She had some sort of bad feeling in her stomach in dragon instinct. She put her phone and headphones away before she quickly walked into the forest for better safety. She looked around cautious remaining in human for now for her safety. She went further in until she seemed to have shifted to her real appearance of her dragon. She looked to more of her surrounds more not realizing just yet a hatching eating from a berry bush as she was on high alert right now as her ears pointed straight up defensive instinct up as she growled lowly.-

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Grace and Lorenzo were walking to the sighting location when she heard a low growling, she turned and sprinted finding a very young hatchling and another dragon, running Infront of the hatchling she put out her arms "woah there, no need to scare the little guy, Lorenzo deal with this one I'll deal with the hatchling", she turned and shifted, "hey there little guy, how would you like to come with me, it will be warm and you'll get lots of food, doesn't that sound great" she said in a nice calm tone.

Lorenzo having followed Grace now stood in front of this dragon "are you a rogue or are you with Talon, if your a rogue so are we, we're here to protect this one and we mean you no harm, if your with Talon then I'm screwed".

Rachel decided that she needed fresh air, not that of the city. She entered the forest for this yearning. It was then she heard some commotion. She ran to the source. "What in the heck is going on here!?" She spotted the dragon and the human. Why was her kind revealing themselves in front of a human? What was the human protecting? So many questions filled her head and none of them could be answered.

She looked to the male sensing dragon in him as she took a breathe and sighed. "No I'm a rogue, I sensed a bad vibe in the air so I became very defensive" she looked behind her seeing the hatching. "Sorry little guy, I didn't notice you, I was too focused on defending myself"she said disguising herself again showing her human form. "I sense dragon in you two, just forget was you saw if you are human"she said sternly but calm as she folded her arms against her chest looking at the hatching.-

"Rouge? Umm, I have to go now." Rachel smiled but she was secretly afraid, her eyes became dragon-like. She was not only outnumbered but outclassed. She immediately turned and decided to let her strong emotions out away from the others. She couldn't afford to let them know that she was a part of the Talons. After she was a good ways away she transformed. Her bright blue scales reflected the sunlight that came through the trees. Volina breathed the fresh air. The serene feeling calmed her and she would be able to transform soon.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
(@LunarSilvally Lorenzo is human, Grace is the dragon)
Grace turned to Lorenzo "come on Lori, let's go she turned to the hatchling and said "I need you to try something for me, I need you to focus real hard and try to shift, try to appear human alright, can you do that for me".
Lorenzo turned back to the dragon, "well if your a rogue that's ok, my name is Lorenzo St. John, me and Grace are working to protect hatchlings and making sure that they stay out of Talons clutches and also to get as many as we can to leave Talon behind. But it's been getting harder with the increased St. George movement, you could come with us to our apartment if you wish". He turned slightly spotting the other dragon leave, he pulled out his pistol "Talon" he said in a menacing voice, "Grace, speed it up, I think we have an issue".
Grace shifted back to a human, she was luckily wearing a stolen Viper Suit (an outfit that isn't ruined when shifting occurs).

Dead account

The hatchling , despite his young age, tried doing what he was told, then suddenly he turned human, he was looking at his body, obviously surprised

Volina didn't know that she should have been reporting the rouges, she was just scared. Two to three rouges was the last thing she wanted to deal with. Ok, maybe she was a coward, but she didn't want to die. Volina decided that she could get to the edge of the forest faster if she stayed in dragon form, then she could change back and get to her "job" in time.
Samuel's patrol was over and he needed groceries for a meal he was planning. Hey! St. Gorge members are people too.

Dead account

Veldora quickly changed back into dragon form, as he doesn't know how to hold it, he was now just tryint to get on his four paws, then he saw Lorenzo with a pistol , it's eyes went to look like sticks, as he knew it was dangerous, losing control and a little blue thunder coming out of him

She looked to Lorenzo and despite her stubborn personality, what irritated her the most was hatchlings end up with Talon. "I help if you can deal with this stubborn personality I have but regardless I don't want hatchlings ending up with Talon. Besides I am very good with disguise, since you introduced call me Aura"she said seeing the hatching transform human but also sensed the other dragon quickly shifting as she growled in warning as her protective instinct took over as her normal human eyes turned into slits of the dragon. Her body glowed blue as she was about to use her ice element as her furred tail slightly went around Lorenzo as a defense organism.-
(Forgot to mention her body glows when she is using her elements)

Dead account

Veldora let out a small growl, slowly getting close to Lorenzo , out of instinct , he quickly looked at the gun and the other dragon, analyzing wich one was more dangerous to him

Volina, now Rachel, ran to her "job" she didn't want to be a Chameleon anymore, but it was too late. She was still scared but she was in better control now. She put on her uniform and went to the register.
Samuel entered the store and was greeted by a woman at the register with a smile. he had to smile back out of politeness.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Grace ran in front of the small hatchling, knelt down and held it face her hands, she stared it directly in the face and said "it is ok, these two will not hurt you, now come with me and I will keep you safe I promise, Lorenzo, I'm taking him back, you deal with the Talon Agent". She pulled the hatchling with her to a smallish jeep, she opened the back door and said "I need you to get in and keep really low, ok" she then closed the door once he was in and got in the front pulling away towards her and Lorenzo's apartment.

Lorenzo followed the tracks made by the Talon agent, he followed all the way to a grocery store and placed his gun in his back pocket under his t-shirt, once inside he saw a girl at the register and a guy who seemed to have just entered, he walked to a shelf and began to look through the items in front of him, either one of them could be the dragon, he decided to wait it out.

She followed slightly in filet before she changed back again following Lorenzo. She placed her headphones in and pulled out her phone playing her music to act like a normal customer coming in. She seemed to had sensed which one was dragon and which one was just human. She leaned against the wall arms crossed against her chest eyes shut next to Lorenzo listening in but she felt very tense which she really hated as this irritated her.-

Rachel recognized the two and started doing breathing exercises and then kept putting back her smile back on.
Samuel saw Lorenzo and pointed a gun at him. "Never thought you would meet a St. Gorge member here, did you?"
Rachel's heart beated faster she was in a lion's den and she had no way out.

She saw the gun pointing at Lorenzo, she thought of shifting but that would be a stupid move to do. She glared at the male as she stood in front of him keeping control of herself. "Is it wise to really shoot a human being in an area like this or are you just plain stupid!" she said sternly. " Why don't you lower your weapon like a good boy so things to get "heated" up in here!" she added sort of mocking him keeping her arms crossed against her chest no fear in her eyes as she disguised her dragon eyes with her "human" ones.

Samuel lowered his gun. he was outnumbered. "Fine, just know Rouges we will find you and get rid of your kind dragon and you traitor" he hissed.
Rachel saw calmed down. They couldn't hurt her here, not without someone helping her. She would just stick around until her shift was over. She should be safe until then.

She smirked. "You don't have proof whether we are dragons or not so keep your words where your mouth is!"she said stern. "If these "Rouges" you so call them seem to threaten me or anybody else I care for, I'll show no mercy to them!"she warned keeping her eyes on him closely glaring.-

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Lorenzo calmly turned to Aura "come on let's go, now isn't the time" he then exited the shop and took a few steps before he heard a noise two SUVs pulled up and men hopped out wielding rifles, he pulled out his pistol and started to fire at the men, taking out a good few of them before he noticed a hot sensation in his stomach glancing down he saw the red area on his shirt, he turned trudged into the tree area and collapsed.

Grace had now arrived at the apartment with the hatchling, she got out and quickly ushered him inside, getting some steak from the fridge, "here take this" she handed him the steak. "So what do I call you exactly".

She followed after Lorenzo then saw a UV but then saw him go to a tree area and collapse. "Damn....it..."she said seeing the red area on his shirt. She had to act quickly to make sure they were not being followed. She became her dragon self before gently grabbing him before she flew off hiding through the trees. She made it to her home area she had built as a hatching when she was a bit bigger before placing him down inside. She changed back for the moment as she was using her ice element to heal him a bit. She changed back before laying down in defensive mode as she pulled down the tree leaves to hide the entrance.-

Samuel walked over to the girl at the registered. "You good?" he asked.
Rachel's eyes were normal so she didn't have to fear him shooting her for being a dragon. "Y-yes." she mumbled. She was still frightened but she learned how to control her emotions.
After the Rouges left the site, Samuel bought his groceries and walked out blushing. She was beautiful and something about her being so easily frightened he just liked. She was also polite. He shook her out of his mind, this was just a first time meeting likeing nothing more.
Rachel left and looked for a place to hide.

Dead account

Veldora, was using his teeth to write on that steak, in the end, it spelt "Veldora", after that , he ate the steak excitingly

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Grace watched the hatchling, "Veldora is it, that's a lovely name. When your done eating we can work on your shifting, once you can shift like I can you will be safer trust, oh and we need to think of a name for you when you are in human form, got any ideas?" she continued to watch the small dragon with curiosity, she idly glanced at a clock and frowned Lorenzo and the other rogue were sure taking their time, she hoped they were ok.

Lorenzo opened his eyes slowly, looking around he spotted, he heard the movement of St. George nearby and tensed, "we need to reach my apartment, trust me it's safe and we have medical supplies". He glanced down at his stomach wound as he said this, he was bleeding less now, he was certain he would be ok. He looked at Aura "where are we exactly?" he asked.

Harvey was sitting on the bench and he played with a ballistic knife. "Where is she? If I will wait even few minutes more then I will just go, do this myself." He didn't liked to wait for others and he wasn't interested in another mission "Just go, and kill this person" he has been also irritated by human girls that saw him like handsome young man and comes to him to flirt, long story short. He didn't liked missions, when He have to wait for others and talk with humans.

Rachel ran into the woods. She thought that the Rouges won't think to check there again. She found a clearing and after looking for passing humans, she turned into a dragon. Volina calmed herself and wondered if she was forgetting something. She shook the thought out of her head. She would remember if she had to be somewhere important, right?
Samuel was secretly looking for the Rouge member so he could kill him. If that girl gets in his way again then he'll kill her also. She shouldn't get in the way of official St. George business.

Harvey hid his knife and looked at the sky. Meanwhile, some girls saw him "Hey, look at this guy. I bet of 50 bucks that I will pick him up" said one of them and came to him "Hey handsome, are you free this Saturday" She asked him. He turned his head and looked at her "Sorry, I'm having a headache this weekend" He answered, girl's friends laught a bit, but she didn't give up "You know... Your face must turn a few heads" She said and she came a bit closer to him. He kept his eyes on her and said "Your face must turn a few stomachs". The girl started to get angry "Don't be shy. Go on, ask me out" She said, now she was sitting next to him "Okay, get out and leave me alone already" Harvey told her. Her friends started to laught so loud that probably everyone could hear them and the girl almost start to cry "Hey, girl. Never cry for the person, who rejected you... Just smile and say 'Thanks for giving me a chance to find someone better' " He said to her and he wiped her tears. Her friends stopped laughting and she smiled "Thanks for a chance to meet someone better"
"Can you leave me now, I'm tired and wanted to be alone" Harvey said and looked again at the sky. "Oh, okay. See you next time" She said and left him. "It would be better for you, if we won't meet again".

She looked to Lorenzo with her silver-blue eyes. "My nesting den I had built when I was hatchlings but I was a bit bigger then the other hatchling. I lost my family at a young age so I had no choice but to take care of myself that young. I helped you with that wound on your stomach a bit with my healing ability. Also, I still sense that male who tried to shoot you around, its just irritating me that my defensive instinct is going haywire right now, but if I do see him I'll hurt him even if he does have a weapon I have a secret one of my own so don't worry I'll protect you, I'm not afraid to die for my race" she said stern no fear in her eyes as she gently lowered her head to grab his arm. "Can you stand? Just hold on to me if you can't?"she said in a more gentle voice which is a rare thing to see because of how stubborn she is.-

Volina closed her eyes as sunlight danced on her blue scales, reflecting the light off of her scales. She laid down, sunning herself. For a moment she forgot about the Rouges, St. George members, and other dangers. She felt free for the first time in a while.
Samuel acted casual. They had to be around here somewhere. One of the few survivors from the shooting told him that he saw a dragon flying away. He had sneaking suspicion, but he was totally sure it was her.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Lorenzo stood slowly grabbing Aura's hand as he did so, for support, "We just need to make it to my apartment down the road. It's not too far, me and Grace just prefer to use the Jeep". He exited the 'camp' with the assistance from Aura and waited for her to help him to the apartment as the movement was making his wound worse.

Grace stopped and thought for a second, before saying "Your dragon name is Veldora and I'm Grace Hill so how about Dorian Hill, we can say your my nephew from out of town" she sat down and then proceeded to add "I'm gonna have to teach you a lot of things, starting with shifting and speaking". She smiled warmly at Veldora.

She mostly helped him through the forest but felt more tense about that male. "We need to be careful, that guy could still be around here looking for you, it may be a possibility that they may have saw me fly off when you passed out but I had to do it for both our safety....irritating.....people hunting us down when we did nothing wrong to them...I blame them for what happened with my family..."her voice was slightly low but made a "tsk" sound after it eyes fillws with anger hatred as she was starting to lose control of herself as her eyes flicked back and forth from human to dragon than dragon to human.-

Harvey waited long enough "She will join me later" and he left his bench. After a while he saw 3 people with rifles "Hello, did something happend here" He asked and one of them told him about everything. "So, you saw a really big lizard, huh. Then we have a little problem now" He looked around to check if anybody is here. "Don't worry, I will make this quick"
-*-*-*-*-
"That was fast. But, they didn't know that they will be attacked, some people may be so stupid" Harvey said and hid the bodies and he continued his 'mission'.

Volina heard some steps. They were here. She closed her eyes and tried to turn back into a human, but she couldn't. She was too scared. "They're going to find me, and kill me." she thought, "I guess I had a good run, trying to stay alive after hearing that is almost impossible for someone that's a pacifist." Volina kept her eyes closed and didn't even try to run. She would except her fate, at least she didn't die from falling. She laughed at the idea of falling killing her.
Samuel was told to stand down. Three soldiers died, they didn't want casualties of important or promising members. They were too important.