• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Talon Saga (RP)

"Dun dun la la la dun." Samuel's phone went. Samuel lifted one of his fingers up. "One minute that's my sister." He answered his phone. "Sis I'm busy. Um, killing a dragon." Samuel winced as a voice could be heard through the phone. "Do you have to yell? It's not a petty fantasy. I'm not fueling the fire! No, no you stay there. Really stay where you are. Fine, I won't kill it happily. Uggg, fine her I won't kill her. Ok now, what were you going to call me about? You forgot. Really! Uggg just call me when you remember. Ok, ok I promise I won't kill the dragon I about to kill, for right now. Nothing Nothing. Bye" Samuel hung up. "Luck for you my sister said that she'll disown me if I kill you, so your free. Now if you excuse me I have to get my head checked out." Samuel walked away from the dragon with thoughts swirling in his head. "The tree must of hit harder than I thought. No way dragons could feel like that." (thus the love of a sister is stronger than the hatred of a race)

Last edited:
She watched him leave remaining in dragon form. She came to think that the bond of his sister was stronger then killing her race. She actually knew that their was some good in him but she pushed that thought away to not anger him more. "-Hm...I suppose he's not a bad guy..-"she thought watching him leave as she didn't want to return back to the apartment just yet as she looked up at the sky. "Irriating...fighting...I don't want any part of it...but if I have too I will.."she said this a bit more softly befote lowering her head back down in the direction where he walked off. "I'm sure we will see each other again"she chuckled before opening her wings taking fliet.-

Samuel sighed as the dragon flew off. His phone rang again. "You remembered what you were going to talk about? WHAT?! Haha, very funny sis. Ok, when are you coming over. Ok, I'll ask for a-how long are you staying? I'll ask for two weeks off so we can spend some brother-sister time. Now I really need to get my head checked out. Bye sis" He hung up again. His sister was visiting him soon.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Mitja assessed the situation at hand. St. George wouldn't really care about the situation, as he was just a kid, but they would surely try to kill him if they saw him. Mitja knew taking off the robe wouldn't help, as they would of probably remembered my face... Mitja went to the forest, laying down by a plain in the middle of it. He relaxed, putting his pressure aside him. Really, he just wanted to go back to his village and see his siblings and aunt, but he knew he would be caught. Mitja wanted to be part of the rogues, but he knew he wouldn't be able to keep up with them. Or could he... he had never seen a rogue, except his village, due to the Talons always 'monitor''ing him, ahaha. Mitja ran to the city, trying his hardest to find at least one rogue dragon. Maybe they would spot him? Nevertheless, he spent an entire two hours in the hustle and bustle of the city, looking for any rogues.

She changed back as she was walking in the city like nothing happened as she was looking through her phone but was suddenly interrupted by a boy running around as if looking for something. She did sense dragon in him however so decided to approach him. "Are you looking for something young dragon?" she asked him gently but in a more low tone voice so others around them won't hear as her arms crossed against her chest.-

Samuel went to the doctor. He had a concussion. His doctor was surprised that he made it this far and remembered everything after hitting his head, but memory of the dragon boy was gone. He would feel dizzy, be bit sleepy, and forgetful for the next few days. He also had a sprained wrist which he needed to keep off of. His doctor told him to stay home for the next week to two weeks. He needed the rest.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Grace turned "come in then", she walked over to the couch and sat next to Lorenzo and out of worry beckoned for Veldora to sit on her lap, "oh and close the door when you come in, will you". Lorenzo turned his head as he heard the conversation,"welcome in", he said a calmly as he could, not sure what to think of this one.

Rachel closed the door behind her. When she saw Lorenzo shot, she was shocked. She managed to put on one of her nervous smiles and nod back though. She sat down and gave her offer. She realized that she couldn't do that anymore since the Talon member knew of her treachery. "I can't live like I did yesterday. I had too many close calls from anxiety. I'm a coward, I hate fighting and I like my dragon form way too much. There's no way I can agree with their policies, even if I knew them. I could never fit in. Even if you don't accept me, a Talon already knows I'm about to go Rouge." Rachel closed her eyes trying to search for anything she left out. "Please, I chose to be a Chameleon so I didn't have to fight." She closed her eyes again ready for them to attack.

Rachel opened her eyes smiled at the hatchling. She remembered the hatchling cave. It was horrible. She would never wish that upon another dragon for as long as she lives. She hoped that her smile would be reassuring, not a provoking message.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
He looked up at a human. Wait, she called me a dragon, smile lit up on Mitja's face. "Why yes", he announced," I am looking for rogue dragons, I'd do anything to get away from Talons' clutches!"

Harvey started to think about finally doing something with his task, but he had to wait and also He didn't has any clue. He wanted to give up, but he got another phone call and he knew now, where his target was.
:up:
@Jodie.xox, could you come here for a second... Please :):'|:(

Rachel gave a small chuckle from the hatchling clumsiness. She was glad that some hatchling could enjoy themselves, unlike her. She was afraid that the monitors were watching her. Maybe they placed a bug on her. She realized that she was always fighting a battle on all three sides. The Talons pushed you down so then you had to depend on them. They were lying, dragonist scumbags who hurt their own kind because they don't agree with them. She felt anger surging through her as she discovered what her faction is really like. "I don't want to be a Talon anymore. I was forced into their forces at birth. I can't associate with a group who lies to their own people. Who raise children to be war machines, who attack humans for no reason." She concluded out loud. She didn't even know that she said that until it was already out

She gave a gentle smile before speaking. "Well if you are looking for a rogue dragon, there is one standing right in front of you"she said refferring to her as she kept her arms crossed against her chest. "But the life of a rogue isn't easy, its basically survivial between life and death and going into hiding but if your prepared I can tell and teach all I know"she offered gently but her voice still had some sterness in it.-

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Mitja laughed. "Oh don't worry", he said, with a sudden boost in confidence," I think I can survive being a rogue. After all, my village was rogue, so I think I can."

She chuckled slightly seeing his confidence. "Hm you seem to have coincidence in yourself but I'll still watch over you just in case you get "clumsy" I should say" she teased before adding. "Since you found a rogue like me, what is your thinking or plan right now? I'm just wandering around for some air or you have questions to ask me but nothing personal are we clear!"she said this in a stern way but kept a gentle tone.-

She looked to the dragon. "I am doing the the same thing you are doing young dragon....Hm do you have a name at least, I don't want to keep calling young dragon. Sounds rude to me in my opinion."she asked before thinking about the apartment Lorenzo was in but also that dragon slayer for some reason.-

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Veldora smiled when Rachel Chuckled, he liked when people were happy, now he was just curious why she was here, since he forgot what she said

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Lorenzo sighed deeply, "you could join us, but you are aware that you would be on th.." he tensed as he could have sworn he heard something, a small canister crashed through the window, Lorenzo lunged forward and grabbed Veldora, he ran with the big-cat sized hatchling and crouched in one of the bedrooms, hearing a roar back in the sitting room. He checked his gun and kept one reassuring arm around Veldora "it's gonna be aright".

Grace had instantly shifted as the canister entered the room, it was a smoke grenade, Grace could see properly, but she could hear footsteps entering through the broken window, guns cocking, St. George, they had followed this dragon to find them. She roared breathing a torrent of flames at the window hearing shrieks and cries of pain. She glared in the direction of the noises, and waited for more to enter.

Harvey heard the noises and saw a bunch of guys, He could say that they were from St. George. Most of them was going to some building and the rest was waiting outside. He came to them and asked "What's going on". "This is not your business. Go away" said one of them. Nullus smiled and he took his ballistic knife "Are you sure that you don't want to play with me a little... The best fight is without any witnesses" He said and smiled.
||||||||||
He killed everyone from St. George that stayed on their position and probably waited for an order from the rest to enter to action "What a waste... I had my workout, maybe I schould go to my bench now" and he left. He was cleaning his knife, while he was returning to his place.

Rachel stood in shock. They used her to find them. How could she be so stupid! She always thought that she could make by with craftiness and smarts, but she was outsmarted not only once but twice, maybe even three times. She hated fighting, it made her sick to see blood spilled from her hands (or claws). She didn't want to fight. "I'll protect the hatchling!" She offered as she stood in front of the young dragon.
Samuel closed his eyes. Was that black dragon correct? Was he just fueling the fire like his sister said? No, no he wasn't. At least he didn't think so.

She instantly hears a loud bang forgetting what she had said for the moment before running off leaving the rogue she had just met their alone. She knew this type of feeling, her friends in danger. She growled making her way into the apartment. All she could see was smoke as she ran in without thinking as she shifted dragon to use her wings and blow it out of the room before shifting back. She pulled out her sword standing next to the girl who was in front of Lorenzo and the hatching. "What's irritating is certain people attacking my own kind! It really is disgusting!"she said stern. "It makes me sick! Just leave our species alone! All we want is peace! We don't want to fight! Don't any of you get it! No! All you can do is kill us and not see the innocence in our eyes that we want peace just like the rest of you humans!"she added her sword lighting up in a glow of light blue.-

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Mitja was about to reply when the other dragon left. Mitja paused for a minute. "Maybe she thought I was annoying?", Mitja needed something to figure out why she left him. Mitja followed her, and saw other people. He hid behind a corner, undetected. A soon as he knew it, blue light appeared from seemingly no where. Mitja knew he couldn't keep up this facade and walked behind from the corner to look at what was emitting it. A sword?, Mitja's eyes lit up.

She raised her sword until it was surrounded by a light blue icey mist before she raised it down quickly as the power of ice shot out of it freezing the part where her threat to her stood before icicles came together trapping them half way. "Leave now or I'll make sure you are burned to a crisp!"she warned as she gripped the handle of her sword not wanting to fight any further if she didn't have too but if necessary she will to protect her race.-

Rachel was terrified. She didn't want to hurt anyone, but she had to. She looked for anything that could be used for a weapon. A broom, hit someone in the gut hard enough and they would flinch; even the most battle-hardened would flinch. Or she could try to make them sneeze. Of course what good would that do in a gunfight? But she could still get in close with all that "special training" she got because she was a coward and a pacifist. The broom would do nicely, so she picked it up and entered a defensive stance.
Samuel fell asleep on the couch.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
And... just like that he hid behind the corner again. He had gotten himself in a conundrum. If he left, they would certainly hear him, but if he stayed, they would eventually sense his presence. For Mitja, times like these are when you want to be killed by St. George, he silently laughed at his joke. Instead, Mitja exited the vicinity, as quietly as he could. It seemed to be night again. The light from the sword was sure lighting up the place... Mitja yawned, and started to look for any member of the Talons. Phew, none on duty at this time of night. He hopped inside his worn out shack, surrounded by Talons. "Should I've locked the door?", Mitja said to himself.

She was starting to lose herself as her phoenix feather was glowing rapidly. She growled but shook her head. "-Damn it.....control yourself Aura!-"she thought her hands shaking but gripped her blade harder. Her eyes were switching back and forth from human to dragon continuously. Her sword flamed up surrounded by fire about to melt the ice and burn her threat in front of her.-

Harvey couldn't wait anymore, She will join to him later... He came to his destination, an old building. He went at 2nd floor and saw a woman on the chair, she got black, short hair, blue shirt and black jeans. She had her dragon eyes, pure gold pupils.
"There comes the Viper with my name on his list... But, I never thought that it will be my student. I hadn't seen you for a long time, Nullus" She said and stood up from her chair. "I didn't miss you at all, Aria. Viper that becomes a rouge, is that really need to be necessary" Nullus asked her "Why do you say that, your parents also became a rouges. You even killed them an-" Aria didn't end her sentence, Nullus eyes switched to his dragon ones, Dark pools of darknes with little, red pupils. Aria saw them many times, but still she step back. Nullus could look really scary with his eyes." You didn't tell me, that they were my parents back then..." He growled
"But, you still are their little killing tool. Why?"
"Becouse, that way is easier to survive"

(And that's why Volina left)
Rachel knew how to fight with such a crude "weapon" like her broom. Her parents and the Talons wanted her to become a Viper just like her parents and her brother. She had already gone against the Talons wishes, but never something so treasonous like joining Rouges. She was scared of both the Talons and the Rouges, but right now the Rouges were more of a danger. They would hunt her down relentlessly because their freedom was on the line. If a Talon spotted her she wouldn't be in any danger unless the Talons put her on the hunting list, which they probably won't due to how weak she is.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Veldora wimpered, getting as far as he could, he noticed Aura switching her eyes back and forth, he didn't like it, so he hid under a table that was near

She knew this scary change was scaring the young hatchlings as she did a quick glance at him eyes filled with guilty hating to fight this way. She shifted her eyes back to what was in front of her. "That's it! I had enough!"she called out raising her flamed sword before moving it swiftly down unleashing the flames burning the ice then them giving them severe burns. She stepped back a bit placing her hand over one of her eyes reaching her limit but held it back strongly as she panted heavily as the glow from her phoenix feather glowed rapidly. She glanced to the hatching gently holding him. "Sorry....I know I'm scaring you...trying to control from me going insane....its alright I'll protect you with my life..."she said in a gentle voice as she could feel herself burning before she glowed ice blue to heal herself properly as she kept panting.-

Rachel knew that headphone girl needed help so she decided to tell her a Talon secret for unstable dragon transformations. "You need to breathe! Just in and out! Let it calm you, if you do that you can think better, thus fight better!" Rachel yelled to her. Hopefully, it would work. Hopefully, she wouldn't go crazy. Hopefully, Rachel could gain the Rouges' trust.

In the middle of some forest, hatchling Nullus and some other dragons had to have their first Viper training. Their teacher,Aria was a veteran Viper, that survived and accomplish many missions. She checked everyone and the last person was Nullus.
"So, you have to be Nullus" She said, probably as 'hi'.
"Maybe... I really don't want to be a Viper" Nullus quickly told Aria. "You may not want to, but you have big potential for this and we can't waste someone like you... After all, I heard that you have born with 'special' pair of wings" She said to him and looked at him with her Sky blue eyes. "I even don't know how to fly good with two pairs of wings. So, why I schould be happy about this" He asked her.
"When you will finally learn how to fly with them, those wings will be your best weapon. I know it... You said, that you don't want to be a Viper. But, don't you want to make your parents proud"
¦¬^^^^^¡^^^^^¬¦
"Little tool, one day, they will try to erase you. When they won't need you. What will you do, when this time will come" Aria asked. Nullus eyes changed to their human version "I will escape and fight for my life... Everything in this world is simple. In the fight, Age, experience don't matter. The strongest stay alive" Nullus said calmly, He didn't want to continue this discussion. "It was nice teaching you, Nullus. But, now I need to destroy my stud-" Aria didn't ended again, she needed to dodge fast punch from the right hand. She tried to catch and break this hand, but she didn't notice a powerfull kick in the chest, she hit the wall and break through it...

Tell her something she didn't know but didn't want to be rude no matter how stubborn she was. She followed her instruction, controlling her breathing before she could feel herself calm down as the feather that glowed around her neck slowed a bit. She kept hold of the hatchlings careful not to harm him before she stood up standing back for now to regain her strength.-

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Grace had shifted back and was with Veldora, she looked around as Lorenzo stepped out seeing that they were now ok, he return to the battered couch and sat on it, Grace slowly stroked Veldora, "it's ok, we're ok." She was attempting to reassure him. Lorenzo turned to them, "we have to leave, there's a cave by the beach, we'll stay there". Grace thought for a second, how were they going to get him out of here, she looked at Veldora, she then had an idea, if Veldora gripped onto her, she could hide him under her clothes, people would just think she was heavily pregnant or something, she explained this to Veldora, waiting for a response.

She was finally able to calm down before looking at the other female dragon. "Moving again should be our best option, last thing I want is another fight to participate in by force"she said irritated. "But as long as we stay out of sight, I'm alright with it, hm but my question is, who might you be young dragon?"she added asking the female as she didn't want to be rude and call her young dragon. She was still glowing light blue from her healing ability as she was hurt pretty bad from trying to control herself from going insane.-

"Um, I still have a place, and I don't think they got a good look at me. Also, they don't know where I live at so I might be fine to return back to my apartment. And before you say the Talons might know where I live, I specifically threw them off course so I could get some away time from them." Rachel put in. she thought she was safe. Was she safe? She didn't entirely know. But she didn't want to go completely off the radar yet so she can by herself some time before they come looking for her.