• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Talon Saga (RP)

Her question of who this girl is was interrupted by the other unfamiliar dragon. "If you say you have a place, it is best if we spilt from each other now until everything is clear that we are not being followed then we can continue on what you are trying to speak to us about"she said stern but in a gentle tone to not sound rude.-

Rachel nodded. She knew that they didn't know about her place because she never went there last night. She was about to leave until she turned to the others and said, "Oh, if you've seen any black dragons, give them a warning. A Talon is looking for them and they have this 'murdery' look to them." She warned. She knew if she spread the word to these rouges then the black dragon in question would be saved.

Aria fell at the ground and she could feel that some of her bones broke. She also was a Viper a few weeks ago, but Nullus was a really hard opponent. Harvey, jumped off the building and landed on his feets. Aria transform to her dragon self, She was 20 feets long and 14 feets tall, Black dragon with golden eyes,She roared and rushed with her claws and teeths at Harvey "Do you want from everyone to hear you and to come here" he asked and dodged. She heard an explosion and felt big pain... Grenade. "When you..." She asked "When I jumped off this building, I prepared a grenade and threw it on the ground. I knew that you want notice, if I will do this quick enough and..." He stopped to dodge a fire breath attack. He jumped and took his two knifes "Goodbye"
Harvey headed to the sea, as it was the closest and the easiest way to clean the blood. Mission has ended, on the one, Main street was lying big dragon corpse. Maybe someone from Talon or St.George will clean this, as Nullus was too tired for this. "I even didn't need to become my dragon self... She became weaker or me stronger... I schould wait now for my... Partner, that didn't show up after all" He said to himself as he headed to the sea.

She glanced to the female nodding. "You have my word on that. The last thing I want is for more dragons to be in danger."she said stern. "Hm, actually I am going to do a patrol, just in case before we move, if you guys move without me, don't worry I'll scent you out to find you" she said before leaping out the huge hole to the apartment. She walked around main street until she stopped frozen seeing a decreased dragon laying on the street. She didn't like this at all as she was very furious. She took a breathe to calm herself before she looked around seeing no body around before she shifted dragon and gently held the dragon in her class before she flew up into the forest. She made it to a secret area before gently placing the dragon in a hole she had made for deceased dragons. She covered the dragon before placed leaf branches on top of it before she bowed her head. She felt thirsty before she walked all the way over to the seabank smelling a pond with fresh water. She lowered her head before drinking ears alert for any sort of sound.-

(It's been a while since we've seen our favorite conflicted St. George solder)
Was she too late, she didn't know. At least she spread the word of the Talon. Rachel thought for a second. What side was she on, she never truly made peace with the Rouges. (or other Rouges?) Was she unaligned? Was there even an unaligned? Rachel thought that she was thinking to hard into it.
Samuel woke up and looked outside. There stood the fearful cash register cleric. He took the elevator down and ran outside, barely catching her. "Hey, you look like you're thinking about something." He said, trying to act casual. It didn't work, however, as Rachel saw through his bluffing.
"You look like you just ran all the way here just to talk to me." She replied, hoping to make this short.
"Hey, can I not ask a random stranger a question about their thoughts? Wait that came out wrong." Samuel replied.
Rachel laughed "You're not good at comebacks are you?" If she could fool this solder, then he just might defend her when the Talons find out about her treachery, or if St. George accuses her of being a dragon (even though she is). Finally, her tricks would come in handy as she would fool this solder. "This is tricky though, what if I actually start falling in love with him? I can't let that happen."

Once she finished her drink she raised her head up before walking back into the forest. Suddenly a strong sensitive smell hit her nose as this was more common in dragons than in humans. She looked around following the smell before she froze horrified for the moment but growled in complete anger. She changed back to her "human" form covering her nose as this scene was driving her insane. What she saw were two humans slay along with two dragons but murderously. The smell was causing her insanity to go haywire but had taken breaths to control herself better as that female dragon said. It was thanks to her that she is able to remain sane. She didn't know what to do so clinched her fists but had seen how they were slain, a dragon but more heartless and vicious and kills for play. She closed her eyes thinking carefully before that dragon slayer came to mind. Her thinking of that human suddenly was unusual of her but knew for a fact that it was the only way to ask him what to do. She sighed heavily but gave in to the thought anyway. She walked out of the forest looking around not knowing where to start. She kept walking around watching her surroundings before noticing the female dragon from before and surprisingly the dragon slayer.

She walked up to the two arms crossed against her chest before she spoke. "Seems you have found him before me, I was looking for him to show him something important I found and need help with," she said stern but in a more gentle tone. "It's urgent since I really don't know what to do" she added but her eyes seemed to flick back and forth from human to dragon because of the murderous scene she just saw as she shook her head taking breaths to control her anger.

"Nullus, How can you be so calm...When you kills someone" One of the dragons asked him. "I look calm for you... Maybe, I know why. It's becouse Talons gave me addiction, when I was a kid" Nullus said.
"Addiction..."
"Yes, I am addicted to giving pain and taking someone's life... It's Better for you to stay away, this is worse than a drug. Becouse it hurts also people around, not only me..."
Nullus was tired so he fell at sand and looked at the sky. He cleaned himself and he was almost sure that someone found Aria's body. She believed, that she will stay neutral or something. She didn't want to help rouges or Talons. She just wanted to rest... Maybe, it isn't a bad idea.

Rachel looked at the Rouge. If she came to talk to a St. George solder, then it couldn't be good. "Should I stay or go?" she asked. She knew that the Rouge won't talk without her requirements met.
Samuel looked stunned. "You, a dragon, want me, a St. George solder, to help you. You do realize that you gave me a concussion." Samuel whispered as he reached for his head because some pain flared up again. No strong negative emotions got it. "So what is it that you need help with?" Samuel was truly curious, why would she want his help.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Quickly, Mitja ran away. "It's like everyone is always chasing after me... except Rogues, the only one I've met treated me nicer than I have ever been" He thought for a moment. "Except maybe my parents...", he narrowed his eyes. Mitja quickly diverted his path backwards, headbutting the Talons members unconscious. "How's that for an attack?", Mitja said, though the forest, though he knew no one would respond. Usually, Mitja could find out where the entrance and exit were in the forest, but he couldn't. e had gotten himself lost in the more lush and dangerous part of the forest... for a third time. "Well, I just need to randomly walk in random places, and then I won't be lost. Several hours later, he was still stuck. "By golly", Mitja said in a distorted tone. He clearly doesn't really care that he is lost, as it's one step to becoming a Rogue. Through his intelligence, he managed to get some food to store, and a shelter. All of Mitja's worries went away, and he fell asleep in midday, as the trees blocked sunlight.

She did feel guilty when he said it was her that had given him a concussion. I mean she wasn't heartless. "If you can follow me, I'll show you but be warned its not a pleasant sight to see even for me. I'm just unsure what to do with this situation...."she voice soften a bit eyes filled with anger but had better control. "No you can come young dragon"she said to the fae before she made her way back into the forest showing the murderous scene of the two dead humans and dragons as she covered her nose and mouth with her hand as it was just more sensitive to a dragon then a human. "This is what I wanted to show you...."she added looking at him as she could feel herself trying to change to her dragon and lose control but resisted as she had better control now.-

Rachel stood in horror at the sight. How could anyone do this? "Who would do such a thing."
Samuel looked at the dead dragons. "Not from St. George if that's what you're asking. We clean up our messes, not leave them lying around like this." Samuel shook his head. "Never like this." He got closer to inspect the bodies for any clues. "Was a dragon, that for sure. Look at these claw marks and fire scorches. Maybe a Talon or a very angry Rouge."

Harvey looked at his Talon clothes "Well, I schouldn't walk around like that" He whispered to himself and found a clothing store.
He brought new clothes, similar to his old. But, now nobody schould recognize him. He threw his old clothes to the trash can.

She watched the soldier inspect the bodies as she did smell human as well. She walked over to the two dragon bodies as she saw there injuries they had. This indeed was not the dragon but the human. "Human and dragon was here, working together to kill these innocent people and dragons! Its possible to my scents that they are just heartless and insane!" She felt her anger build inside of her but remained under control but she could sense that they were being watched. She looked around not in the mood to be messed with. Suddenly as ball of fire shot towards them as she quickly shifted dragon making a force field to protect the female dragon and the soldier as it backfire in another direction.
"Heartless you say hehe well lets just put it that way" a black dragon seemed to appear in front of her eyes as she growled in warning becoming defensive towards the female dragon and the soldier. "You did this! Why!? What did they ever do to you!?"she asked in a cold way as she moved herself to stand above the soldier and the female dragon to prevent them from being hurt. "Why you ask, well they were an easy meal and just because I wanted to Aura the unstable dragon!"he laughed evil as she saw a human on top of his back laughing as well. She growled in anger feeling herself glow light blue to use her ice breath and freeze them to death until they are numb and can't move. "How do you even know my name you parasetic dragon!"she asked not like this dragon at all. "Come on who won't know the name of an unstable dragon since your power is limited I mean at least your fire power is"he smirked in a way that pissed her off.-

Harvey heard someone's laught and came to check this,He saw a death bodies and group of people, some of them was laughting "Okay, it isn't the weirdest thing that I saw in my life..." He noticed a dragon that wanted to become a rouge so he came to her silently and said "Hi... ", when He was behind her "What's happend here, is this team building party of some sort... Well, I don't see any Alcochol or something strong to drink" He looked at black dragon and human "Oh, that must be those bastards that took away my drink"

Samuel took out his gun as he glared at the human and dragon. "Both of you are monstrosities. I'm supposed to be taking a break to recover, but seeing you two laughing about not only killing two dragons but two humans, that makes me sick."
Rachel looked at the Talon. "Leave them alone. You see the dragon with the human on top of him. That's who you should draw your attention to. They are the ones who did this." She whispered as she pointed at the bodies. "Even you won't let them get away with this, right? Oh, and don't even say you never hurt a person in your life. You have a murderous look to you."

"You don't need to be mean, you know. I never choose, what I want to do. I just needed to live. I can take care of one from them, if you will give me something to eat... Pleaseeee" said Harvey and he looked at Rachel with something like dog begging eyes, then he turned around to the human and black dragon. "Hey, What do you want. You can jump to the sea and drown yourself, or I can kill you and leave your bodies in similar state to those killed by you..." his eyes changed to his dragon one's "... Choice is yours"

Rachel had to give him something afterward now. She could probably get him a microwave meal. Yes, she could! After all, Chameleons were trained to live like humans.
Samuel stood back. Not one, not two, but three dragons did not like this pair. Maybe not all dragons were bad, but he had to kill them. It was his job.

She looked down at the soldier before she lowered her dragon head gently pushing down his gun. "Don't soldier your still recovering, my apologies for giving a conclusion, I didn't mean to hurt you in a way but its your fault for angering me to what you said. I'll handle it soldier really, focus on recovering and don't act rash either"she said stern but in a gentle tone.

She raised her head back up glaring at the dragon and human. "Let me make this clear, harm the soldier or any of my dragon species and human standing before me or I'll kill you because you are a threat in my eyes!'she warned. The black dragon laughed along with his human. "Oh you poor dragon corrupted in so many ways maybe I can wake you up better unstable dragon" he said before he brang her down with his claws but quickly used her ice breath at his face backing away quickly before she stood up back to where she was standing until she heard a click of a gun pointed at her. "Hehe wow another dragon I can kill hehe"said the human but Aura had no fear for death. She felt a clinched from the dragons claws as she growled clinching her teeth. "Get ready to die Aura!" "Go ahead I'm not afraid of death to protect the ones so important and want to love in peace!"she said sternly.-

Samuel shook his head. He may be recovering, but he couldn't just let this dragon die for him. He waited for a clear shot then BANG He hoped that he got the human on the back or the big black dragon that laughed. But he was unsure of who he got due to how dizzy he became.

"Oh, please" said Harvey. "Can you just stop playing a hero. This world isn't that simple and you two... I'm not a toy, So don't threat me like something that don't have a voice,can you" Harvey came closer to the two, He didn't like humans. It was their fault that his mom and dad became a rouges, but those two were even worse. He took his ballistic knife in one hand and gun to the second one "10 seconds... You still have a choice"

She growled before using her fire breath at the black dragon backed off quickly feeling the pain from how bad her flames actually was before she used her tail to steady the soldier. "Easy there soldier, don't overdue yourself"she said before she shifted her eyes back to the black dragon. She smirked a bit. "Hurts doesn't it dragon well my flames are special so it will hurt you more then it would a human but that doesn't mean it can kill him"she said noticing the human shot in the shoulder smelling the blood. "Nice shot soldier"she complimented which was rare of her to say. "I suggest you leave peacefully before this weapon comes out!"she warned growling. "Hehe oh alright our fun is over but this massacre here won't be the last of it but I did leave a present after that claw attack of mine...hehe" he said before flying away out of sight. She was trying to figure out what present he left her until it suddenly came to her as smoke started to leave her body as her eyes started to blurt. Poison. "You....bastard.."she said clinching her teeth before she fell to the ground as she glowed blue but it was flashing rapidly as her ears rested to the side closing her eyes as the toxin was starting to burn her.-

Rachel turned to the solder. "Let's get you out of here." She helped him out of the woods and brought him back to his apartment building.
Samuel fell unconscious while he was being brought back home. Too much energy going on. It was like it sapped him.

Harvey focused on the black dragon, He jumped and landed on his/her (I didn't get if dragon is he or she) back. "Heyyyyy, you have a real soft back. I got an idea. Would you like to be my pillow?" He asked dragon. Then he put a gun to her back "Soooooo"

She helped the unconscious soldier back to his apartment as the toxin was weakening her little by little. She had to heal fast before her life slipped away and she was too stubborn too die. Once she helped the female dragon back inside his apartment she spoke. "I'll take care of him since its my fault for giving him a concussion like this so I need to take responsibility for my actions...a pain but I must do so..."she said looking at her. "You can patrol around just in case we weren't followed back here"she said seeing her leave before she shifted to a smaller form by force until the toxin left her adult dragon body with her ice healing ability. She was the size of a hatchlings but a bit more mature. She watched him before pulling him up to the bed with her small body then covered him with a blanket. She sat on the floor before she laid down looking out the window as a patch of ice rested at the side of her neck from the toxin burn. She flinched slightly touching it before laying her head down falling asleep.-

Rachel nodded. She decided to check about one block. Nothing. She went back to her apartment and unpacked, finally.

Harvey was bored of them so he left, He was kinda confused, but he follow Rachel, Aura and this 'human'.
Harvey was waiting for his target, just another guy. It wasn't something hard. When his target came, this happend... Harvey needed, just needed to kill someone... He woke up after a hour and he saw many of killed people around him...
Returning to this times, Harvey came to Rachel "Emmmm... Can I get something. Just to eat and I will go"

"In the freezer, there is a frozen meal. You just take one out and follow the instructions on the box. Instant meal!" Rachel replied. She looked at his hands. But wash your hands before eating though.

She had a bowl with warm water and cloth before she gently wet it. She squeezed it before placing it on the soldiers forehead. She sat at the end of his bed watching him sleep to see if he would wake.-

Samuel seemed like he was just going to lay there until he sat up while breathing heavily. "What happened. The last thing I remember was you saying that you needed my help." Samuel said. Did he forget something? He felt like it. He lifted his hand to his head. "Let me guess, I was being heroic or something, then I blacked out." Samuel said annoyed that he forgot something.

She saw him awake and nodded. "Yes, you overdid it with yourself and that dragon and his human got away but thanks to that dragon giving me a toxin in my adult form I was forces to change into this hatchling mature form until the toxin dosappears."she answered him. "My apologizes for giving you that concussion, I really didn't mean to hurt you that way but it is your fault for angering me with those words you said so in exchange I'll care for you so I don't owe you anything"she said stern but in a gentle way. "Are you hungry or anything?" She asked as she was in mid air flapping her small to medium size phoenix feathered wings while in front of him.-

"Hungry, no. You do realize my sister is coming tomorrow right? Of course, you don't. I never told anyone. If I need to be taken care of she can do it." He made his eyes look away from the dragon. "You know, for a dragon, you aren't that bad." He felt his cheeks get hot, however, they didn't turn red. "She is a dragon, you can't be friends with a monster like her. But is she a monster? What kind of question is that? Of course, she is!"

She sighed as her eyes softened. "Listen I know you hate dragons because of what happened and I hate humans because of what they done. I'm not trying to make an enemy out of you or hurt you in any way or any other human for that matter. Honestly, I really hate fighting and I know I already told you about this when we first met. If I had a choice to save humans and dragons living in peace for my life then I will even if my life is a sacrifice for it. I only fight when I feel threatened, not by a stupid game! I gave up on fighting a long time ago when I discovered that not all humans are bad."she paused taking a breath.

"If I was that type of dragon, wouldn't I have hurt you by now or even killed you. Honestly, just by looking at you your balance is very off. Do you honesty think you can take care of yourself in this condition?"she asked him silver-blue eyes looking at him but her blue one was covered by a bang. "Also, yes I know you still think I'm a monster even after I protected you from that black dragon and its human, would a monster dragon ever do that I mean think about it" she closed her eyes moving her head to the side a bit. "I'm not asking you to be friendly with me, I just want to help others in need of help even if they don't know I'm a dragon"she finished. "I just want to avoid fighting unnecessarily".-

(Samuel, stop having conversations in your head)
"Pishh, I'm not going to attack you. especially when I'm in this state. I'm not stupid enough to harm my benefactor. I'm just saying my sister can take care of me when she comes." Samuel replied. "of course she would think I was ungrateful, she is a dragon. Well, I am sounding ungrateful. Doesn't matter she is a dragon, I said she was one of the better ones"

Harvey ended his meal and took a nap. After it, He noticed Rachel and came to her. "I need a break from this everything, I'm already tired of my work in Talon. But, I don't like and I will never like humans. That means also rouges... Hey, I even don't know your name. You don't have to tell me, if you don't want to" Harvey said, He needed to calm down for a while.

"I will tell you my human name but not my dragon one if that seems fair. It's Rachel. You're not going to report me, are you? I want to have some time to prepare before the Talons send a Viper on me for trying to leave because I can't deal with their lies." Rachel said. She went to clean up while she was listening to the other dragon.

She looked to him and she suddenly felt stupid. She suddenly laughed. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to laugh I just felt stupid for a sec but I hear what your saying. If you say your sister is going to take care of you properly then I won't have to worry but your kinda funny for a human, you just don't see it."she complimented. "Hm, but the only problem is that I have to act that I'm a hatchling your caught for Talon so she won't think having a dragon in your house is suspicious."she said as she suddenly saw her eyes blur a bit. "-The toxin....its still effecting me...I hope my healing abilities can remove it before I get worse....or just starting to...-" She thought as a purple line appeared under her eyes shaking her head but had realized she strained her body too much and started to fall in midair.-

Harvey listened carefuly to Rachel "Nice to meet you, Rachel. It's sad that you don't trust me, but I understand this. If I was you then I also couldn't trust me. My human name is Harvey" He said and smiled a bit to look more friendly "Do you or your friends know this pair that attacked you? I can help you with them. They don't seem to be Talon, Rouge or St. George. But, They are killing other dragons and humans..."

Samuel thought for a second. "You do realize that if I do that, she's going to kill me. Not literally, but she's not going to be happy about it. I'll see what I can say before she decides she should just leave because I am 'fueling the fire'. I really want to spend time with her since I don't see her that much anymore." Samuel replied. He had to think of something to say to his sister.
"I don't trust any of the Talons, not after I saw the truth that's been staring at me the whole time. Now for those two, no. My friend just found some dead bodies and went to get help from... I don't know his name. Anyway, he found the claw marks and fire scorches then those two popped up. That's all I know." Rachel answered. She wanted to get this conversation over with so then she could warn the others.

"Well, see you later... I have good news for you, if they ever will told a Viper to kill you. He or she may be too lazy to do this, or maybe it will have important stuff to do. Who knows... Bye" said Harvey and he left. He walked around for some time and thought, what to do.

"You underestimate the loyalty of some Talons." She thought as he left. She needed to find that cave. It won't be easy because they would have covered their tracks, but it was important that they know the danger that lurks outside. She left her apartment and locked the door, she hoped that she could find the cave.