• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Talon Saga (RP)

"Hey, What are you doing" yelled Nullus and changed into a human with wings to escape "Aura, what happend. You could warn me, that was sudden... Sorry, did something happend?" He asked.

She changed human as well as she had reached her limit. "My apologizes...its just I reached my limit....my Pheonix blood drained me enough.....I'm about to fall in a few moments....I was just worried.....you wouldn't return to normal..."she said using her hand to cover her eyes to hide her tears.-

She remained silent bang covering both eyes as she felt him grab her hand. She was able to stay airborne but it wasn't going to last long as she was about to collapse. "....." .-

Harvey took Aura and landed on the ground "Now, you schould Lie down somewhere and rest. Rachel schould come to us soon... I think" he put Aura at the ground and sat next to her.

Volina turned back into Rachel and gathered some personal belongings. She would have to be quick, the Talons might already know where she was at. Her hand eventually laid on a painted wooden flower, something she made as a hatchling. She was ordered to burn her masterpiece, but her brother helped her hide the small trinket. Afterward, she made another. She made it for him, but he didn't accept it. She still had the second, and she was going to leave the second, as a private message to her brother. She stuffed the last of her few things in her bag, walked away until she was out of sight, then turned into a dragon and flew off to meet the others.

She sat there silently before she spoke. "I almost...failed....like I did a long time ago...if I hadn't come in time...I could have....lost you to bloodlust...and I would have never forgave myself...tsk....I hate this! I hate showing this side of me!" She clinched her teeth as her hand rested to cover her eyes to hide her tears. "Just shows weakness...."she said softly. "I was do worried and tired of it I let my Pheonix blood take over..."she said growling.-

Harvey turned to Aura "Don't worry to much or I will begin to pretend that I don't listen to you" He said to her. Harvey hugged Aura and said "Everything is fine, everyone are alive... And hey, you know, that I never had birthday party. So, I invite you all" He smiled then he released Aura from his hug. "We will be at home soon. Maybe we will help Rachel and her brother and live without worry"

She silently said nothing before sighing loudly as she was now more irritated. "Fine I'll accept the invitation!"she said sternly. "All this crying I am doing is so irritating!" She added folding her arms against her hating to cry like this. She smiled afterwards chuckling. "Thanks for cheering me up though Nullus, been a long time since I had that" she said shifting her eyes to him. "I wonder where we should set it up thou?" She questioned.-

Volina swooped down towards the wall of fire. "I'm here!" the blue dragon said as she landed. A small bag was held by two of her claws. "I got everything that would show I was there." "Except for that painted red wooden flower. Only Ragnok would know who made that." "Anyway, I'm ready to go."
The door to an apartment opened. A young man with brown hair and brown eyes entered the room. He was searching for his sister. On the table, he saw a crudely carved red wooden flower. "Volina, so you left me a gift. The very same one you tried to give me years ago." The man picked up the flower and held it to his chest. "If only we could of stayed together. If only you became a Viper as well, If only I became a Chameleon like you." He said, full of grief. "But now I have to kill you because you went Rouge. I'll miss you either way." He left the apartment and softly closed the door, taking the flower.

"Alright, let us go to Samuel and Karie. We won't fly or take dragon form. Have this" Harvey said and threw herbs to Volina and Aura "Aura you know what to do with this. Rachel, you have to rub entire body with this. I think that girls won't be embarassed by each other, so I will go there and rub myself. After that we will go" Nullus said and he left girls. He rubbed himself and waited for them to call him.

She sighed chuckling. "Lets go Rachel, we are girls so it would be find" she said before going somewhere to hide. After she rubbed the herb all over her whole body she came out and waiting for Rachel before calling Nullus back.-

Rachel was quick. She wanted to get her clothes back on. She got redressed and picked up the bag and saw the wooden blue flower. It turned red for a fleeting moment. He found the other trinket. SHe ran over to Aura. "Ok, I'm ready. Let's just hurry up and get out of here. Ragnok has already started looking for me. I know it."
His sister might be an awful fighter, but she was a smart dragon. She wouldn't leave that trinket for nothing. It was placed there purposely, she wanted him to find it. But why? She did learn how to make special trinkets for the Talons for a short while. Did she turn the flowers into trinket with a purpose? He looked at the flower again. No, she wouldn't. She wasn't devious enough for that.

Nullus heard Rachel and came out to them "Then let's go, even if your brother looks for you. He won't attack us alone. We have 1 minute and 38 seconds. After that Talons will be free from their prison, that I made for them" Nullus said and ran to Samuel and Karie's hause "follow me".

She followed after Nullus as she ran beside him. "By the way Nullus, Happy birthday" she said giving a smile before she could see Karie's and Samual's house again as she needed to reapply her healing method on Samual's fever.-

"Thanks" Nullus said to Aura. After a while, they reached their favourite humans' entrence door. Harvey knocked to the door "Karie, we came back and we need to hide. Please, hide us... We... Need your help now"
({<°>})
On some cave, Dark as night flames gathered and created something like human body. Person looked like Nullus in his human form, but this guy had black hair. "Well, It took more time then I thought... I need soul, soldiers... I need to kill Nullus, Aura and Volina... Nullus left me, becouse of them... After them, I, Odium... I will destroy the entire life on this planet, humans, dragons, Everything and Everyone" He said, his voice sounded like someone was passing his nails over the board. "I'm new Avatar of Death, Pandemonium Dragon, Odium"

"Coming, coming! Come on in." Karie said.
Samuel sat up on the couch. "I'm feeling a bit better."
"You lay back down until I say so, mister!" Karie scolded. "Now come in."
Rachel entered the apartment.
Ragnok looked at the trinket in between his claws. This was the very wooden flower she wanted to give him all those years ago. He closed his eyes. "Volina, why did you become a Rouge."

She walked in seeing Samual sitting up. She was relieved before turning to him. "My healing method helped you quite a bit Samual, your fever was having trouble going down so I helped it a bit and let Karie rest since we was taking care of you all night" she said crossing her arms against her chest. "I probably will have to do it again if it worsens"she added before looking to Nullus and Rachel.-

Nullus sat on the floor in Karie and Samuel's hause, he closed his eyes. He was thinking for a while. He suddenly opened his eyes and said "Prison dissapired"
Shenlong helped Kukalkan to stood up, the rest of Talons took care of themselfs too. "Shenlong, can you feel this. Something is coming to us"
"Yes"
"And it isn't a human or dragon. I never smelled something like that..."

She sat down as well before she felt a slightly pain on her shoulder feeling it throb as she clinched her teeth slightly. "-Probably from the overuse of my Pheonix blood....I'm feeling this....I just hope a fever doesn't rise up...-"she said in thought as she closed her eyes holding the pain with her hand.-

"Oh, right" said Harvey "Ummm, becouse I thought that we may need a break...so...I never had birthday party. I don't know, how old I am, but I want to invite you all. I don't need any gifts, just... I will be glad if you would like to... Come." He said, Nullus wasn't good at this things.
Shenlong tried to escape, Kukalkan, all Talons. Everyone died, becouse of this monster and now, they started to act like a pupets. Odium catched him" You thought that you will escape. That's sad... You will join soon your beloved one in hell" Odium said, He shot black flame and consumed Shenlong soul. "Few soldiers more, some preparations... And attack"

She looked to Nullus giving a smile to herself as she pulled out a small box she had prepared for him. She walked over to Nullus before sitting down next to him. "Here Nullus, Happy birthday"she said handing it to him as the small box contained a glow stick necklace using her Phoenix blood to make it glow brightly.-

Nullus looked at Aura, kinda suprised. "Well, I said, that I don't need any gifts... Thanks, Aura" He said and took a box. He opened it and he put on a necklace. Harvey smiled to Aura "Thank you. I will be sure to don't lose it" Nullus came closer to Samuel "I'm glad that you feel better now and I knew that your sister won't give you this medicine... I forgot something important... That their replaced medicine pills with ones to experiments on my DNA, so it will be better to destroy them"

She nodded before changing smaller as she made her way to Samual landing on his shoulders before she raised her claw up to feel his forehead. "Its much better than yesterday but I'll do another healing method just in case"Aura said as she glowed blue as a swirl of ice surrounded her claw before placing it on his forehead to help his fever go down.-

Ratchel looked at Nullus. "Happy birthday," she said. She grabbed a small piece of wood from her bag and a pencil. She started to mark on the wood. She smiled at what she was about to make.
Karie nodded. "If we've known then I would of got something. I know! We can all sit down and have a relaxing night and just watch a movie." Karie said, putting a lot of empisses on relaxing.
Samuel looked at Nullus. "Hope you have a good rest of the day." he nodded.

"Thanks Rachel..Samuel. Movie is a perfect idea for me, but... I don't know any good movies, so I will let you decide" Nullus said, He was really happy as he never had birthday before... He just wanted everyone to rest and he hoped that Talons, as long as their herbs works, won't find them and will give up.

Aura smiled resting on Samual's shoulder before she wnet airborne looking to him. "Healing method complete, as long as you take it easy you should be fine and I know you have to because of your sister" she smirked giving a chuckle before she flew back next to Nullus changing back human as she was in deep thought slightly. "A movie sounds good to me"she added before starting go daydream.-