• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Talon Saga (RP)

Talon wasn't happy about, what happend to Nullus. Some of them didn't recognize Volina, but one of them did. "Don't be so scary, I'm sure that I can take you on" He smiled.
"What we will do with Nullus" One of them asked. "Nothing, they will regret one day that they let him stay alive"

Meanwhile, when the Talon prepared to fight with Volina, He was stopped "We are tired already, we will retreat for now"

Aura held Nullus firmly before he moved him to place his arm around her shoulder grabbing his wrist firmly. "I know your tired Nullus but you must walk for me to help me..I'll make sure nothing happens to you again"she said as she had burn marks that slightly showed on her shoulder along with her wrist and hands from her Pheonix flames.-

Nullus opened his eyes a bit "Heh, Why only I need to help you..." He had problems with walking, but he managed to keep up. Some Talons were escaping. Nullus looked at Aura and Rachel "Rachel, Aura...Thanks for everything. I could hear both of you. But, my bloodlust didn't dissapired, I'm sorry. You all had trouble and I didn't help you at all."

She looked to Nullus and chuckled a bit. "Honestly, its ok, you did help me by setting me free from those Talons who had a hold of me .. So you did help me hehe come on be strong and move forward that's what I am doing you lucky dragon" she said as she was trying to get away and out of site but a couple of Talon seemed to tail her. "Stop right there Pheonix dragon!" "Damn it, I don't have time for this!" She said changing dragon again before grabbing Nullus with her claws flying off but this time towards the sky as the clouds seemed to hide her as she straighten herself to fly better keeping a firm grip on Nullus but was of her surroundings.

"Dang it! We lost her!"one said. "Don't worry we'll fine her again. We just can't give up. She is a rare dragon and if we take control of her she will be the ultimate weapon with those special genes hehe" another said before they left.-

(What's happening to Karie, Samuel and Rachel now I wonder)
Nullus didn't know what happend, but they escaped and he was happy that he was safe now, He was kinda turned off so he fall asleep again.
The Viper came to one of those Talons "Better for you if you catch her, we already lost one ultimate weapon"

She looked behind her before lowering herself down until she saw the sea. She knew she was far away from Karie and Samual the friends she made. She had to admit she had grown to like them especially Karie. She smelled a forest of trees before she lowered herself more until she was flying through the forest. She found an abandoned den before she placed Nullus down before she herself touch the ground folding her wings close against her. She laid down just next to him tail around him slightly, protective instinct kicking in. She could be too careful because those Talons may still be following her.-

(Still a bit courious, @PlayfulShinx47)
Harvey woke up after a couple of hours. He stood up and left den "Good Morning.Where are everyone, Aura. Did we win, escaped..." He asked, He still felt bad about what happend with him and he could tell that his instinct starts force him to kill something again, as soon as possible.

She looked to Nullus. "Yes we got away, thanks to my flying skills but we can't be too careful, they may still be following us so we have to stay low for a while" she said remaining in dragon form for better scent catching as she glowed slightly starting to heal her injuries along with his.-

"I forgot to talk like an idiot" said Harvey and smiled. He sat down next to Aura. "You don't know what happend with the rest. Maybe, they escaped or survived. And to think that rouge will help me, really funny. Did you... Knew your parents well?" He asked.

She looked to him before out at the scenery. "My parents were murderiously killed when I was a mature hatchling, I waa forced to survive on my own that young but I was independent on myself. I did tell you I am the last of my species which is rare in a dragon species. It was by humans of course and that caused me to go into revenge again them but as I began to surround myself with them...realizing that there are also good people I just gave up on my revenge...and just gave up fighting for revenge"she explained before changing back to her "human" form to hit next to him. "For me its survival nothing else, I have no family left, its unfortunate but lets face the facts I'll always be alone in my species" she finished closing her eyes huddling her legs.-

Volina flew off after the other two made their escape. She felt guilty for fighting, but there was no other choice. She made it back to her apartment, entered her human form, and fell asleep on the couch. She was exhausted.
Karie stood over Samuel. "Get better soon little bro." She said, placing a wet cloth on his forehead.

Harvey looked at her "At least, you know them... I met them once and I was the one that killed them. In this world good, bad... Something like this doesn't exist. You need to live. Damn, to think that I could have a date with many human girls before my last Viper mission. At least someone was trying to get me and not to kill. I may have an idea, how to meet with the others. If you want... " then he looked at her, with her closed eyes "tired, huh"
"Nullus and Aria escaped, we just find out that another Talon became Rouge. Her name is Volina" said young Talon to the older one, then young one asked "What we will do, Kukulkan". Kukulkan turned around to young Talon "To catch Aura without problem, we need Nullus. I will beat him and even, if He die. We will still has his poisonus blood"

She opened her eyes looking at him before she stood up. "No not really, I just naturally close them when I am thinking but if you seem to have a plan then I'm willing to listen" she said changing Dragon before she lowered her head to drink from the pond. "I know in order to get to me they need you but I won't allow, they will have to go through me first before they get to you because no matter how much they hurt or kill me I will always resurrect because of my Pheonix blood" she vowed looking to him. "Can you stand? Are you able to change dragon? I need help heal you so you should be able to move better".-

"It's alright.. Listen, on the night. That will came soon, only Vipers will search you and they will be hard to beat, but I know a way to hide our scent" He gave her some herbs "Rub this on your body, better in human form. Dragon is quite big..." He smirked "This herbs are quite interesting, dragons can't smell them, but they can hide our scent... They need me, becouse in my body. As I told you before, I have toxin that will be with you even after reincarnate. They want probably to force you to join them, by killing you over and over again" Nullus said "They don't need me alive to this..."

She changed human before grabbing the herb. "No matter how many times they kill me I won't obey because I'm just that stubborn! Messing with a Pheonix hybrid will be a big mistake of there lives!" She said huffing as she rubbed the herb on her. "I won't let you die so don't go risking your life for me if I am in a difficult when fighting them. I have dealt with more difficult situations then this" she told him.-

"I'm not a Princess to need a knight" He said "You will need this on the 'Whole' body. If you don't want me to look, then I can go away" He said and smiled. "I wonder, who I am... I never meet a dragon like me, I'm still don't know... I'm a mystery for myself" He said and smiled again "... Tell me, when you will be ready"

She blushed suddenly to what he met by that and looked away having a stern look. "I see well stay here and don't look" she said stern before going into a part of the forest to rub the herb all over her "whole" body before she came out arms crossed again her chest. "I'm finished so you can look now" she said fixing her ponytail but gave a smile. "I don't regret meeting a dragon like you so don't worry about it so much" she said chuckling to herself.-

With the Talons...
Volina betrayed him. He couldn't believe it his own sister, going Rouge. He has to kill her to clear his, and his parents' names. He could also kill the Phinox Dragon and Nullus. Yes, that was a good idea. "I come with an idea, I will kill the Rouge Nullus and while I'm there kill Volina. If I do that am I cleared? I want to prove that I am still indeed loyal to the Talons. Now and forever."
Rachel
Rachel slept on the couch.
Samuel and Karie
Karie watched over her brother all night long.

Nullus remind himself about something. "I forgot to rub myself, now you will turn around". After he rubbed herbs all over, He said "Okay, turn around. Now, let's go. We need to meet with them and get a plan"
"Kukulkan, you called us" asked an asian guy with blue hair, next to him was an African.
"Yes, Other Talons complicated my plans about controling Nullus and making him a perfect weapon... I need to have my Little Death Dragon, Try to get Phoenix hybrid before other Talons, but... Nullus has a priority."

She walked with Nullus. "This forest looks so familiar to me....I think I lost that part of memory after the incident....maybe if I stick around here I'll remember instantly"she said looking around. "I actually kind of like the name Nullus, has a nice ring to it" she said arms folded against her as she walked as her feather around her neck glowed slowly.-

Nullus blushed a little, but he quickly calmed. "You are first, who like this name...You will regain your memories, I'm sure about it. We will leave forest soon. I don't want to walk at the day" He said and looked at Aura. She seemed to calm down and a bit happy. So he smiled to her and they reached the end of the forest "Ready?"

She smirked. "Do you have to even ask hehe" she said before changing dragon. "Keep up Nullus or I will best you fair and square" she teased before opening her feathered wings taking fliet into the sky as she glowed brightly as night closely reached.-

Nullus jumped and reached Aura back and said to her "Perfect idea, to change into something quite big this time. Maybe they will be blind and they won't see us" Harvey commented.
"Shenlong, you will search for them first, report everything to me"

She glanced to him nodding. "For now this time yes, sometimes I rather be in my dragon form then human and take fliet once in a while, you should try it if your interested in it you know, I mean that's what a dragon is suppose to do feel free" she said giving a smile. "I can help you control your drive to kill, I seemed to have had the same thing happen to me once when all I wanted was revenge" she offered.-

"Ehh, just tell me that you don't want to see me on your back" Harvey responded and jumped off, on the air he transform into his dragon-self. "I think, that we schould visit our humans friends. Check if they are alive and if they don't hate us...That's a lot of work. Hey, What do you think about a dinner in restaurant with them, maybe this St. George will like me" said Harvey.

She glanced to him. "Samual, is still in the process of recovering so we would have to wait on that but we have to be careful here because those Talons may still be around looking for the both of us"she said looking at him but had suddenly stopped in mid air flapping her wings to keep her airborne as she felt a rare sense of fear suddenly as she didn't know why. "-Is this fear? Idk if it is...its rare for me to fear something-" she thought but it slightly showed in her eyes.-

Nullus turned around and returned to Aura "Hey, What happend? Something wrong? Tell me" He was worried, He waited for an answer and he smelled something. A dragon, but it had weird, uncommon scent. Then he got an idea, who it may be "Aura... We need to hide, now" He said, quickly landed and turned into human. He tried to hid himself. He wasn't scared, but he couldn't die and he knew that those guys aren't a pushovers.
Stuhirëre was following Shenlong, If Kukalkan needed them. They instantly leave Africa and China to meet with him. They separated and started to search in two different places.

She looked to Nullus before following him down landing changing human to hide herself. "Sorry, I suddenly had a sense of fear which is rare of me, the last time I had felt fear was when I was a mature hatchling from the incident a long time ago but because of that I locked away my fear completely to not show weakness" she explained as she shook her head trying to get that fear off of her. She became distracted by an unknown dragon scent before she grabbed his hand quickly to hide. "Lets go quickly! I sense the dragon too, it would be bad if we are going before we find Samual and Karie again. Last thing I want is to fight again."she said pulling him along.-

Harvey followed Aura and he was destroing tracks, when they go.
Stuhirëre saw that someone was here, not so long ago. She couldn't tell who, but they were hiding, becouse they felt her... Why she didn't smelled them...What if, She called to Kukalkan and told him about her thoughts.

She led him to a hidden clearing before she let go of his hand looking around cautiously. "We should be safe for now as long as we stay "human". Being a dragon will probably give too much attention..." She still felt a slightly of fear as she was becoming more irritated for not controlling it better. "Tsk!" "You smelled a dragon right Nullus?" She asked stern.-

"Yes, but it was weird. I never smelled something like this before. It may not be a normal dragon or it using something to change his scent" Nullus whispered "He seemed to not move. Let's hope that he or she will go away"
Stuhirëre ended her conversation with Kukalkan and she left as she was sure that it will be hard to find them now and that they probably know about her.

She looked to Nullus before she had changed dragon as she used her nose to catch the airs scent. She didn't smell anything unusual so they were safe for now. "We're safe for now, hm I am a bit hungry so maybe we should search for food on the ground instead of up"she said. "I don't mind you on my back if you prefer to stay in that form, I just feel more comfortable in my dragon form" she said as her feather antenna raised up to a curl position along with the ones on her tail.-

"I mean... It easier to control in this form. Yeah, I'm hungry too" he said and smelled a deer somewhere. "Give me just a second" on his hands appeard dragon claws and he rushed like an arrow. Deer couldn't react fast enough, after this. Nullus returned "I used to Hunt in desert as a part of my training. I think that going to the humans shops or restaurants is too dangerous now"

She saw how quickly he killed the deer before she had the time to react. "I don't usually eat meat but I guess I'll make this an exception" she said as she usually eats certain berries for her diet because she is part Pheonix. She lowered her head before taking a part of the deer off eating it. "Well, this necklace I have around my neck keeps me under control from my Pheonix blood. If I have it off for too long I am more likely to lose control of myself and kill mercilessly so in either form I take under control"she explained.-

Harvey looked at her "That dragon still bothers me... At first, I thought it is some kind of roxk. But, when it came closer, I was schocked that it is a dragon" He said, after some time he ended eating and looked at her "Where do you want to go?"

She looked up at the sky. "Our best bet is to get back to Samual and Karie" she answered. "We will only be safe there until those Talons give up on the search to look for us or at least for now" she said seeing the sky darken as she started to glow brightly for light. "Lets just rest for now, night time could be dangerous for a dragon"she added before laying down in dragon form next to him as she extended her wing out behind him to give a bit of warmth.-

"Goodnight" said Harvey, He was sitting and checking if someone was coming this way, finally few days of weak sleep took their revange and he fell asleep too.
(Dream)
Harvey was sitting in some kind of room, in front of him was sitting a guy, who looked just like him. But, he had silver pupils. Person made a big smile and said "I wonder if phoenix blood taste like honey... Or wine. Humans and dragons tasted great" He said.
"You won't touch her or anyone" Harvey yelled.
"Are you sure?" False Harvey said and he jumped at Harvey with his claws...

(Dream)
She was dreaming about the time she was a small mature hatchlings and when she had her family before the incident. A smile appeared on her dragon face as she laid down sleeping next to Nullus. Her dream turned to the worst when she saw the incident happen before her eyes. Flames rose everywhere as she moved her head back and then forth more. Tears had escaped her closed eyes as rested before touching the ground as the tear form a Pheonix colored flower.-

With the Talons...
Ragnok was angry. He couldn't kill his sister! Or could he? He walked to the room of planning (as he liked to call it) and did something he would never have done in the past. "As a Viper, and brother to Volina, I want to be placed where she is at to kill her from betraying us. I want to prove my loyalty to the Talons by removing my sister. And if I come across Nullus, I'll just kill him as well."
Rachel
She had a dreamless sleep.
Karie and Samuel
Karie had a sleepless night as she looked over her brother, who now had a fever.

Harvey woke up, but he hadn't any energy. He knew now, who was this guy. That was him, in bloodlust. He was afraid of himself. He didn't knew, how it is with Aura. He didn't knew any way to control himself. He saw that sun is starting to rise "She will have a breakfast. He walked for a while, He found some berries and eggs. Then he returned and prepared the meal.