• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Talon Saga (RP)

She felt herself open her eyes as she moaned softly. She raised herself up to her feet before looking around being in a cage with a sturdy case to cover. She growled lowly as she will bite anyone who comes near her but had realized a muzzle was placed on her maw to prevent from doing so and felt her body in pain suddenly. "Magnificent! A dragon with a mixer of Pheonix blood hehe perfect machine to use" the boss of the Talons said. "Won't be that easy to tame me because I'm just that stubborn!" She said growling. "Hm well if you won't obey then pain you will have" he said pushing a button as she was suddenly shocked letting out a roar. "Aaaahh ha ha" she said as she glowed rapidly as thus was a sign that she was in danger as she panted. "No matter what pain you give me, I'll never agree with your standards!" She said feeling more shocks on her as her body kept getting more heated up as she was close to losing control of herself to let her Pheonix side take over. Meanwhile the feather that fell off her flew in the air before it got caught in Nullus collar glowing rapidly.-

Nullus jumped away from Stuhirëre and he noticed that something was glowing in his colar, a feather. "That's Aura's feather... I'm going to help you" He whispered to himself. "Don't worry, Nullus. She is safe with Boss, she always could be caught by Kukalkan. But, he needs you more. To end the experiment. So better if I end this fast" Stuhirëre said and transformed into a copper dragon, she didn't had wings, but she was quite tall and slim as for a dragon. "I'm Stuhirëre, Probably the best Viper in Africa. I may don't have wings. But, no one can match my speed" She said and dissapired. Harvey felt hit and flew for a few meters, then next hit and next and next... He couldn't even see Stuhirëre. He became his dragon self. "Thank you for giving me a bigger target. The result will be the same" He received few more hits and then he grabed her with his claws. "What" She roared, quite suprised.

"You started to repeat your attacks, So it was easy to read. Game over, you can be faster, but I'm stronger" Nullus growled and threw her at the sky. "Without wings you can't dodge in the air" He said and he attacked with his fire breath.

Nullus changed into human to not lose control over himself "I didn't kil you... I have something more important to d-" He didn't ended, his limbs was catched by some metal hands and he was shocked with Electricity, He was also tied and surrounded by Talons some with guns, some in Dragon forms. Slowly came to him a dragon that smelled different from the rest, just like Stuhirëre, similar smell was also somewhere close. "Hello Nullus, do you remember me... It's me, Kukalkan"

Somehow she can sense Nullus in danger as she shook her head before she glowed brightly as she roared. "Nullus! Don't give up! Break those restraints!" She called out as she rammed her head at the sealed case to break it. "Don't worry Pheonix dragon, we used you to lure him to you and when we have him we will end the experiment hehe" "Lay one hand or claw on him and you with regret messing with a dragon Pheonix!"she said growling. "Hehe hahaha hahaha!"he laughed. "-"Nullus! Nullus! Don't give up on yourself!-"she thought. The feather that Nullus had seemed to communicate to what her thoughts said. "-Nullus fight back! I believe in your strength! Your more powerful then any dragon right next to mine! Are you going to give up that easily because of restraints that even I can break through!-".-

Rachel felt like something was off. Her shift was almost over so she would check it out shortly. "It better not be any Talons." She thought.
"Hey, you! Rachel was it? Your shift is over!"
Rachel nodded, thankful. She needed to find those dragons. She eventually found Nullus and a bunch of Vipers. "Hey! Leave him alone!" She picked up a rock and threw it at the Vipers. She was going to die because of this, but she didn't care. Nullus saved her multiple times, now it was time to pay him back.

Nullus heard Aura thoughts "-restrains aren't the problem here. But, this guy is-" Nullus told Aura. Then he saw a rock, Vipers also. "Shenlong, be that nice and stop this" said Kukalkan, Shenlong appeard in his dragon form. Blue dragon was flying on the sky without wings, and then Nullus felt strong wing and rock slowed down. No one was in danger now "Why Dragon attack his own kind... Second capture sequence. And I need someone to take care of that girl"

They send steel nets at Nullus in big number and raised volts in Electric shocks. Some of them shoot the arrows with ropes. "Graaaaaaaah" Harvey growled "Sorry, it won't be long, just eat the pill and wait for a hour and everything will finally end" Kukalkan told Nullus.
"What is that pill" Harvey asked poorly.
"It will just make great changes in your body. Don't worry, We worked on it 17 years and we are gonna to end this experiment"

Rachel growled as her eyes began to shift. "You're not going to hurt Nullus!" She shouted. She ran towards the Vipers and changed into a dragon. With her claws outstretched she tackled them tot he ground, trying not to hurt them. Why was she doing this? She hated fighting! She asked herself that question and found no answer then because of the Talons. It's always the Talons fault, wasn't it?

Kukalkan was irritated with Rachel actions "Go get her" then he reminded himself, who she was. "It's the rouge dragon, Volina. Kill her" He yelled, in the same time He gave Nullus a pill. "Groooaaaaaah" He roared in pain, his body emanate with blue flames. That created a column of fire "Take care of her fast. We need to be ready, if St. George go here"

Ragnok flew into his sister, Volina. "Little rouge. Can't kill a fly." He mocked as he slashed at her side. Volina wanted to fly off. She needed to get away, for now. There was nothing to do but run, or die. Ragnok flew after her.
"Can we talk this out?" She asked.
Ragnok grinned then blew a stream of red flames. Volina's eyes widened in fear. She swerved to the side to dodge the flames. She was up against someone who wanted her blue scales to turn red.

Kukalkan smelled humans, soldiers. Just few more seconds... (...)... And they attacked. St. George soldiers shot at Nullus and send granades. Big explosion "No! Not my weapon. How dare you-" then something appeard from the dust, smoke and flames. Nullus, but he was different, his eyes were empty, pools of darkness,they seemed like eternity. He emanate black flames "Heh, It's nice that you care a little...I'm so hungryyyy" He said and his Flames rushed at St. George members, they consume them and returned to their master "Better, now, let us kill dragons. Dragons and humans aren't worth existing in this world"

She felt the suddenly darkness coming for Nullus as she growled. "That's it! I had enough!" She said allowing her Pheonix blood to take her as the cage bursted open burning it completely. "Omg! What amazing power hahahaha!" She flew up escaping the faculty. "No! Talon after her!" She was much more faster as she flew to the others. She was in rage so wasn't thinking properly. She landed flames of the Pheonix surrounding her as her eyes had no pupils as she growled loudly then roared. The feather on her necklace glowed rapidly put had came off due to her body being so hot. "You humans have messed with the wrong dragon!" She said blowing her fire at the soldiers burning them to crisp as she roared. She had a slight sense looking to Nullus. "-"Nullus! Lets kill them together! I lost control of myself! I had enough! I'm sick and tired of these people treating us like we don't have feelings! Then after words I'll help your bloodlust!" She roared as she blow her fire and ice together blasting the other dragons away and the net Nullus was trapped in. "Shoot her now!" One said as a bullet went through her but burned instantly.-

Nullus didn't recognize Aura "Oh, a sweet little phoenix wants to help me.. Sorry, my dear, but destroing both dragons and humans includes you too" he raised his hand to send his black flame to eat her and give her to his master. But, he got a shot from a lightning "Who dare..." Nullus roared and looked at Kukalkan "Someone will calm down a phoenix and I'm your opponent" Kukalkan said "I will stop you monster, only I know what you can do" As he said that, he changed into his dragon self. He was 82 feets tall snake-like dragon with huge wings, He didn't have limbs other than his Two big wings, He had feathers on his head, wings and back. "Kukalkan, Feathered serpent"

She was shocked that Nullus didn't recognize her as she growled failed to protect him as she grew more into rage. "No! You will not do anything! Back off you discusting serpent or I'll burn the living hell out of you!" She warned before turning to Nullus and tackled him down burning him in the process. "Nullus its me Aura! Snap out of it! Remember me! I promised I was going to help you with blood lust! Do you remember that!" She said as sudden tears fell keeping a stern face as she flinched her teeth as her bang covered both eyes. "I don't want to fight! I'm sick and tried of it! Drink my blood.....it will help control your bloodlust!" She said clawing herself as her light blue blood changed to her Pheonix colored blood as it dripped on him as a strong force force surrounded them both prevent any harm towards them.-

"and what will you do, when I will return to my previous senses. I'm the monster...you are tired of fighting, then let me eat you. Don't worry, you want die, you will become my meal" Nullus said and he was hited by Stuhirëre in the bag. "Stuhirëre, what are you doing? Run away from him" Kukalkan yelled.

"What kind of a man you are, that girls try to rescue you and cry becouse of you. Just drink that blood. You don't need to destroy everything" She said. "How did you get here, phoenix dragon couldn't allow you to come here" Nullus said.
"I was here earlier, now drink" She said to him. "Okay, but before this... " black flames attached to Stuhirëre "... I will consume you" flames returned to him and Stuhirëre was taken by them. "Phoenix dragon, even if you stop me now. Think about it, I'm the Avatar of Death. Grass, flowers and trees dies, when I stand on their ground. My cold touch is painfull. Do you really think that I need to live. Me or You.....This second dragon too, now she is fighting with someone. If I smell right, from her family to rescue..... I'm hungry"

She snapped a bit. "Do you honestly think I care who you are because I don't! I accept you for who you are! Remember I told you I can't die because of my Pheonix blood! Even if I wanted to I just can't! I'll always be resurrected! Let her go Nullus! She doesn't need to die for no reason! The only enemy here is the one who hurt you so bad like this! Let her go Nullus...." She used her claw to hold on of his legs down holding her. "Please let her go! I believe in you Nullus and I always have! I know there is good in you even if you are a death dragon..."

"Wake up Nullus! I don't want to lose someone so important to me again like a long time ago! We need you Nullus....I...I need you!" She said feeling a chain rope her neck to try and pull her out as her blood kept leaking out of her neck. "I will never give up on you no matter what the reason!" She glowed brightly blue to try snd heal him. "If you want blood that bad....then bite me and drink mine! I can't die!" As she wasn't able to bite him since she still had a rubber muzzle on her mouth as she was being pulled off away from him but still had a firm grip on his leg holding the other female. "Nullus!" She called as a dragon was trying to pull her down but because of how stubborn she was she remained standing but could feel her back side starting to lower.-

(Inside Nullus)
"Leave Aura alone, and let live Stuhirëre" Harvey yelled at his other self "Why are you shouting? We ate already Stuhirëre's soul, just like St. George members and Talons... Alright, I will throw away that empty body" said his inner self. "What did you said?"
"We are the symbol of Death, Our black flames destroyies souls of attacked beings"
"It's not US! Not me. You! You aren't me, I don't want to see you here"
-----
Stuhirëre's body fell at the ground, on Nullus left eye appeard his red pupil. He rushed at Aura and started to drink her blood, black flame changed colour to golden "Sorry, it took some time... I look like some kind of vampire now"
-------
Harvey emanate from his body a great amount of golden fire. "BEGONE" and he shot at his other self a ball with golden fire. Other Harvey was send flying away and hit hard at the ground "Fine, I don't need you anyway. We will meet again, Nullus. I was you and you were me... But not anymore... I'm Odium, I will reincarnate and kill you as a first target" Odium yelled and he dissapired.

She saw him come to his sense as she was relieved as she was suddenly being pulled. "Let go!" She said raising off the ground as one of their dragons grabbed from behind as her ears went straight back in anger as she began to heat up as she grabbed his neck throwing him down off her as she growled loudly causing the chained rope to slip off. She noticed her necklace that had came off her before she grabbed it placing it around her neck again. She felt herself calm before facing the other dragon. "Leave or burn to death!" She warned seeing him huff as he flew off. "Your next Pheonix-dragon!" He said disappearing. She looked down at herself seeing her blood dripping down changing back to a light blue color. "Got to fix...." She said glowing again as a patch of ice covered her injuries healing them quickly. She turned to Nullus. "You alright Nullus....?" She asked on the edge of falling down as she raised her ears up looking at him.-

"Yeah, I just look like a human that burns alive in golden fire and I don't know how to turn it off. Well, I will figure it out soon... What did you meant back then that you need me?" He asked and teased with her. He looked at Stuhirëre's body "I'm sorry, Stuhirëre. I didn't want to kill you... I destroyed your soul... I sorry"

She blushed slightly but seemed to turn away stubbornly ears going to the side. "Nothing...you probably wouldn't understand if I told you what I meant by needing you" she said trying to avoid those words she just said as she miss stepped for the moment as one of her legs held her up. "However, I'm relieved that you are ok..." She said in a more gentle tone.-

"Aura, Listen. Rachel was here and tried to help me. But, she isn't a warrior and may be in danger. Have you enough strange to help her. I'm gonna to stop those guys here" Nullus said to Aura.
"Stop us, can I ask how" said one of the Talons. "Like this" Nullus shouted. The great dome of the golden fire closed all Talons inside itself "That schould stop them for around 15 minutes. Let's go"

She looked to Nullus and nodded. "Just enough, be a reach my limit....all that release from my Pheonix blood drained me quite a bit....it will be faster in dragon form...." She said looking at him before she gently nudged him under before pulling away before he could say anything. "Come on lets go" she said taking fliet afterwards to help Rachel.-

Ragnok followed his sister into the sky. "So, you want to fight here?"
Volina closed her eyes. "I don't want to fight at all." She replied calmly.
"Well, there is no choice!" Ragnok flew at his sister, claws ready to rip at her scales.
"I didn't finish. I was going to add but I will." She white flames erupted from her mouth, burning the red dragon that was her brother.
Ragnok screamed then entered a furry. He lunged at her throat, she hit him with her spiked tail. He blew orange flams at her. Volina tried to dodge, but failed

"Rachel is in bigger troblue. Hey, I can fly myself" Nullus said and relased himself. He surround his body in golden flames and rushed between Orange flames and Rachel, receiving a hit. "Hey, I can smell that you have similar blood. So, why you attack her" He asked and transform into his dragon-self.
(So ig grammar mistakes... I'm going to sleep...)

Last edited:
"She betrayed the Talons. I will kill her to prove my loyalty still remains with the Talons." Ragnok growled.
"Please! You don't have to follow the path of the Talons. You can be a rouge, like me!" Volina pleaded.

She huffed before flying in front of Nullus to face the other dragon. "Not on my watch you won't! You will have to go through me first!" She said as she was surrounded in a swirl of fire and ice as they combined with each other. "Let's see if you are all talk instead of fight!" She said growling as she grabbed his chest pushing him back before unleashing her fire and ice breath towards him burning of the muzzle that was on her mouth.-

Ragnok narrowed his eyes. He underestimated his sister before meeting these new dragons. These two were seasoned fighters, he won't make any mistakes. Ragnok let himself fall down for a bit, getting well underneath both of them, then circled underneath.
Volina knew her brother and what he was doing. "Be careful, he isn't called the shark of the skies for nothing."

She huffed. "Well I'm not the Pheonix for nothing" she said looking to Rachel before she flew up higher out of his view as she flapped her wings before soaring a bit. She was surrounded in the flames of the Pheonix watching him closely.-

Ragnok grinned. She thought he climbed at normal speeds. Ridiculous! He was the shark and Volina was his prey. These other two were just distractions. he circled some more, then when he was right underneath Volina he flew up with blinding speed, chomped on her tail then dragged them both down, letting gravity do the job. He would get on top later after all this was his favorite way of killing other dragons. He had to master it.

She soared down quickly folding her wings close catching up to him quickly before grabbing his muzzle with hers stopping his attack before bursting into flames as she had her claw on Volia's tail to prevent her from getting burned as she put his body on fire growling.-

Ragnok saw this and fell again. He wasn't going to get burnt my phoenix-fire. Ragnok narrowed his eyes, there had to be a way to attack Volina without this phoenix-dragon stopping him. There had too.

She watch him fall down as she placed a barrier around Volina looking down at the dragon growling. "Frustrating I know, I'm just too stubborn to allow you to harm or kill her" she said flaming up again.-

He glared at the phoenix-dragon. He stopped his fall by spreading his wings out to full length. He let the air currents to hold him up before he started to truly fly again. He hoped the job would be simple, he hoped that he could talk to her before she found Nullus. After seeing him, he knew she wouldn't come back. He had to keep their blood in the Talons. Even if that meant killing his own sister.

She watched this dragon closely before she tried reasoning with him. "Do you honestly have to kill her? Is this really the only way! As you can see she doesn't want to fight with you just reason with you!" She said growling.-

Ragnok frowned. "I wish I could reason with her. I wish I could make her see the Talons aren't the bad guys. We are trying to help dragons everywhere. Getting rid of the Rouges is just part of the job." Ragnok said.
"I wish I could reason with you! But you are so stubborn! The Talons are the bad guys!" The blue dragon said.
"No, we're not!"

Nullus watched and heard everything. When they was fighting, he was learning about his new powers and finally he found a way, how to 'turn off' those golden flames. But finally, he couldn't do nothing for too long "Yeah, I agree with him. Not every Talon is bad, the problem with Talons is that they follow bad orders... But, you don't have this problem. In this world is many demons with beautiful faces and Angels full of scars and she chose, who she want to follow. As a brother you schould support her, even if you don't understand her. I'm tired and there are two people that wait for us so... " Harvey turned again into human, but his wings stayed with him "I don't know, how to suppress my strength and I don't want to kill you. I just wanted to take them as a thanks for saving to the movie, a dinner and maybe just have a nap after this everything" He raised his hand and slowly, there appeard a ball from golden flames "How it will be?"

Ragnok closed his eyes. "I was given an order to get rid of her. I'll back off for now, but I'll have to come back and finish the job sometime." Rognok said sadly. Ragnok fell some then zoomed out of sight.
Volina closed her eyes. "I wish we would of joined us. I haven't really seen him since he became a Viper."

"Everyone makes their own decisions and this is how it works" Harvey said and turned to Volina and Aura "Thanks for help, I think we schould hide in Samuel and Karie hause... Or maybe you have a better idea" He asked, He was kinda glad that those two came. For now, they were the only dragons, that he could trust.

She looked to Rachel nodding. "It was no problem really, no dragons should die for no reason" she said changing human but kept her wings up looking to Nullus. "Its best if we hide in Karie's and Samual's place, they are the only two we can trust at the moment" she said before reaching her hand out. "Come on Nullus, we should head back and Rachel if you want to tag along with us you can if you have no place to go" she said to her before looking at Nullus.-

Volina nodded. "I'll come with you. They might already know about where I live." Volina said. She looked down. She was going to miss her home, but she had to leave. "I'll get my stuff from my apartment first though."

"Alright, we will wait for you... And sorry, we gived you a troblue, didn't we. Do you want us to come with you?" Harvey asked "Okay, I don't need to hold back my power. I will return to my dragon self" He said and transformed he changed into a dragon.

Aura nodded before changing back dragon. "Alright we will wait for you if that's what you need to do"she said before she had looked to Nullus and suddenly just hugged him in her dragon form ears resting back as she didn't say anything as she flapped her wings up and down for the moment.-