• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Tales of Aquearias

Acurian smiled. "You'll be one of my four generals." He said as he patted his forehead. "I'll give you a bit of my power like I did Salvador." He said. The energy field around them broke as Acurian used his bue energy to push the Chimera B away to safety much faster than any regular ship could go.

Grey watched the ship disappeared. "What kind of magic is that?" He said to no one in particular

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
"Yes mastah!!!" The Golliath roared and knelt down to Acurian. The Golliath's eyes lit up.

In the distance, Eden and Water were watching. "We don't normally get magic users around here." Eden said to Water and Grey.

"This is odd...this is something different..." Water commented.

Ashshore struggled. He wanted to break free but he was tied up by many ropes. "I know what it is." He smiled an evil smile. "But free me this once!" He shouted.

"Take this annoying one to a room in the cabins. Let Stevens interrogate him." Water said to one of the crew members and that was that done with.

Gringull turned up. He explained that the Ice Giant was now destroyed by fires. Eden told him a lot of ships in the fleet were.

David nudged his traveling companion awake. It had been a couple of weeks since leaving the island.

Stevens walked into a small room and saw Ashshore. He looked at the menu and then left leaving him alone with the traitor. "Speak." He said

"What do you want to know?" Ashshore asked. He seemed extrememly tired and bored of fighting.

The Golliath turned to Acurian. "What we do now?"

In the cabins, Takeshi yelled as hard as he could. "Let me go!!!"

"What was that?" Ar-Baruk had no clue Takeshi was there but he heard his loud voice through the walls.
---
As soon as they prepared themselves, Lanette and Rajav ventured north. As soon as they entered the Great Forest, they saw a hooded man with a darkened face picking mushrooms next to the base of a giant tree. They attempted to follow him but he disappeared into thin air.

"Well I have a few questions." Stevens said. " One why did you turn." He said as he rose his right index finger. He proceeded to raise his right middle finger. "Two give me any and all locations of pirate, rouge orcashi, and Aqusal bases that you know of. " He raised his ring finger. " And thirdly who was that man who destroyed six ships deflected cannon fire and somehow created a shield around his ship." He said.

"Oh just a prisoner." Acurian said. He looked at Ar-Baruk and smiled. "Firstly we and our remaining fleet will be heading to what the Aquestraisn call the land of the dead. " He said. "From there I'll give you a portion my powers though the effect will very."

"The reason why I turned was because of Samuel Braveocean." Ashshore responded. "He tried to make me to dangerous and risky things. He ordered me about like I was some object, with no feelings. When a merchant ship was on fire, he didn't bother to save the merchant inside until much later when the merchant was already killed by Aqusals. The Aqusals made a point to me that day." He looked at Stevens. "The pirates tend to base themselves in their ships...but the pirate king, i believe is on one of these Flovian islands. I do not know where. The Orcashi came from a large encampment on the edge of Jabal that was once a former fortress to the Tagryn Empire. The Aqusals have told me they come from a large kingdom under the waters of Flovia. When both races came to Flovia, we established a base on the north of Braveocean island. The pirates on the other hand have taken a number of naval bases for us." He dropped his eye brows. "That was no human being on the Chimera. He seemed to be a superior to the Pirate King. He didn't tell us who he was...but as far as I know...no..." He hesitated. "Salvador told me about some godlike being from Boie who led the attack, called Acurian. He depicted him as all powerful and the leader of the shadowy beasts in the land of the dead in Boie. I don't believe he'd come all the way out here to Flovia...but he seemed to have unspeakable power just like the being. I believe he is Acurian though I never really spoke to him."

Valkry opened an eye before heaved our of her bed. She rubbed her shoulder and walked past David to find her usual place on the decks. The orcashi crossed her arms over her chest and glowered at the sun, waiting for her mind to shake off the creeping tangles of sleep.

Stevens nodded as he heard the man talk. He leaned back in his chair and looked at him with cold eyes. " And if you had a chance would you join this Acurian?' He asked

David got into his usual place right on the rails looking onwards. his medium length red hair moved with the wind. He decided not to talk as he watched Jabal's main port come into view.

"Well..." Ashshore began, "He seemed to have tremendous power. Bearing in mind he also has an army of shadowy demons in Boie too from what i've heard of...the living world of Necros has no chance. Salvador told me that the pirate wars here in Flovia were merely a distraction. If you have any sense, you'll stop fighting the pirates and you'll sit down and join them...we have no choice. Acurian is the reason for our existance! The Pirate King is one of his greatest followers. Those who do not believe in him shall face the combined wrath of the pirates and the demons...as well as Acurian himself. He has come early. Let this be a warning sign. His army are slowly making their way through Pyke. Think of the bigger picture rather than on Flovia, because, at the end of the day, these are just a bunch of tiny tiny islands with no significance whatsoever!!"
---
In the Great Forests, Rajav and Lanette tried to follow the dark hooded follower. He dissappeared into nothingness. They continued for days trying to find him until they reached the border with Hethia. The dust and sand blew as a mighty wind engulfed the area eventually leading to a sandstorm. There, in the middle of it all, was the hooded follower. There was only darkness for his face as Rajav and Lanette looked upon him, faces of fear on them. The hooded man looked up and gave them a smile as his hood fell back. It seemed that he was not human as his face was just a white skull. He was a skeleton, an undead, raised by Acurian and his followers.

Stevens smiled as he looked at the man. He stood up and started to walk out. " In ten minutes the guard is going to go on break." He said. he dropped a key. " Youll only have half a minute to get out. When you do take the life boat on the stern side of the ship. It's less guarded. When you leave head to what the Boieians called the land of the dead. The contenant next to them on the east." He said before smiling at him. " hail Acurian." He said before closing the door.

David watched as they made it closer to the port. he rolled his eyes at his traveling companion. " Come on. We might as well get ready to leave." He said. during this journey they barley spoke more than a couple sentences. ' She'll probably leave once you dock." He thought. He grabbed his map as he looked at it. The distance between the port city he was in to the Elven land would be a good week journey. He would have to prepare for it.

Avian and his men walked in the fog covered land of Boie. He signaled his men to stay close as they continued their march.

Valkry pushes off from the wall and strode after him, shoulders still squared as her eyes traced the ports silhouette. She broke her gaze to focus on not tripping down the deck, “you seem upset. What bothers you”?

David put on a smile and shook his head. " It's nothing." He said he lifted his map up. " Just trying to plot a course of action for us to get to the Evlen kingdom." He said as he looked her in the eyes.

“If you are lying I will find out,” Valkry warned before moving past him to gather up the little things she had. She slid her axes into place, double checking to make sure they were settled tightly. Her hood was fixed along with her tonic and she turned to face him again, “What is the best route”?

David moved so that Valkry could see his map. "Well we could take the direct route." He said gently tracing his finger from where they were to the Elven kingdom. "It'll take us about a week." He said "downside according to reports the area is full of dangers. So." He said before tracing a path that zigzaged. "Best guess it'll take us longer but there would be less danger." He said

“Is your business urgent,” she leaned over to take a look, eyes tracing over the lines he made. She studied the area of each route, “I can take whatever the other route throws at us but it is if you feel confident enough. You are technically my employer”.

He thought it over and nodded. "It isn't that urgent. Though I think we'll be fine going that way." He said pointing to the first route. "Well come on we'll need to get supplies.

Ashshore just sat there. He didn't even move a muscle. He knew there was no life for him if he escaped the ship. He had realised that Acurian's mind games were not for him, he realised he was being manipulated.

Rajiv and Pathorn ran at the shadowy figure but the skeleton man just laughed and dodged their attacks. He held up a veil and blew poison towards them. Rajav jumped forwards and contracted all the particles to protect Lanya, before he fell down to the ground. From behind, a hammer hit the skeleton's head. He disappeared, out of existence. A petite man waved his hands at the two of them and helped Lanette lift Baljeet Rajav up.

"You two look like you were in trouble. That creature...that thing was a servant of the dark one Acurian. He poisons those he encounters..." He spoke with a strong Scottish accent and had a long white beard with chain mail armour. "I go by the name of Johnathan Fury...or John of Pyke."

Grey walked into the cell and looked at the man. He handed him some fresh water. "So you turned because you wanted to help a stranded merchant correct." He said.

"Yes and look what that got me into!" William Ashshore laughed as he took the fresh water and gulped a part of it down. "Thanks."

Then a group of crewmen walked in with a large Aqusal in the middle of them. The Aqusal was a wired colour of orange and green. He had an unusually long sword-like nose. "We found this one on the decks after an attack." One of the crew members stated.

William looked upon the fish with a fierce gaze. "Zabishi?!" He exclaimed.

"Little boy." Zabishi muttered.

Valkry nodded and fixed her hilts before getting off the boat. The orcashi pulled up her hood and ground her teeth together, rolling the soreness from it. She looked back to her companion, “Let’s go”.

"So you both know each other." Grey said. He looked at one one of the crew members who were probably wondering why some pirate was talking to the prisoners. "I want to tell you both a story." He said.

David nodded as he picked up his gear and started to walk fallowing close behind her. He smiled as he looked at her. "For the record I'm not your employer. You can leave whenever you want."

"Tell us then, go on." William spurred him.
-------
"Johnathan Fury...where have I heard that name before?" Rajav asked.

"Well, my house was originally from here. They were a bandit gang. They sent me to Pyke as a little baby but I came back and found my home..." Johnathan laughed. "You look like you're from here...but not you young lassie..."

"Yes I came from here. My old home is not too far. I became a pirate in Flovia. I only came back now after I deserted my crew." Rajav explained.

Last edited:
“I said I’d accompany you. I don’t go back on my word,” she rumbled and kept her eyes trained forwards. Her hands found their way to her hips as she walked, shoulders loosening abit, “it’s disrespectful and dishonourable to go back on one’s word”.

"Why are you taking us this way?" Rajav asked. "I told you we have to go up there where the rocks are and you can just about see the sea. I can't see anything but a sea of sand...as normal."

"I can take yer to her house if you wish...but you might find something bad has happened..." Johnathan spoke.

"What do you mean?" Lanette asked.

They came to a poor man's house that seemed to be made of rock and pieces of metal, like something from a shanty town. It seemed destroyed.

"That. Is what I saw happened to your house, if it is the one on the cliffs." Johnathan pointed.

"A sandstorm." Rajav commented. "They're common in this area."

"No." Johnathan shook his head. "It's worse than that." He pointed to the other poor mans homes that had been destroyed by a mysterious force.

Rajav searched the houses and found nothing. He then ran up the rocks to his slightly larger but still poor looking house. "Lanya, over here!" He shouted.

Lanya was soon on the hill and she saw the man's home. Johnathan rushed over and tried to hold Rajav. Rajav found the symbol of a Stallion in the sand and found much of the loot he had hid gone. "All of it...it's gone...the jewels I had and the coins...all gone...all my friends in this area are dead too..."

"What happened?!" Lanette nudged Johnathan.

"Listen here, I am a good man...but..." Johnathan began.

In the distance, horses dashed forward with men in iron and sandy beige rags and veils.Johnathan started to panic.

"This horse symbol...I've seen it once before...here...it's the symbol of a house...powerful here...powerful in Boie..." Rajav stumbled.

Lanette saw the riders. "Who are they?" There was fear in her voice.

"Look, I don't have much time to explain...I was part of an organisation, the Blackquill, a movement originally set up to spread peace across Necros. You see, the being some called Acurian has worken in the land of the dead in Boie and he has summoned his demon army to take the country, as you may have heard. He has followers in other lands to help him. You may have met some in Flovia, I believe. I've been travelling the world. When I first found out my last name was Fury after 10 years I couldn't sleep at night. That's because...house Fury...the house who symbol is the stallion...is actually a Hethian house of bandits who serve the dark one...that skeleton you've been chasing for days...was their leader.." Johnathan explained. Lanette and Rajav were shocked to find out the truth.

Then, from behind Johnathan, a dagger went straight through him and he fell to the ground and died. A bandit of house Fury laughed at his dead body as Rajav and Lanette looked in shock.
"Filthy Blackquill." The bandit stated.

Grey leaned in his chair he looked at the guards who simply turned away and walked out. "There was once a Navy officer." He said as he looked at the two beings. " He was on the fast track on becoming a captain. Though he didn't know if it was his own skill or what was handed to him because he was a bastard son of a ruler... or more specifically the wife of the ruler. Now this officer did everything he could to prove he was more than a tarnished name. He worked on his sword skill harder than most, he studied tactics." He let out a breath. "Anyways about twenty one years ago his ship docked on the island of Tortana. It was there that he met a beautiful bar wench named Amelia. Like him she didn't know her actual farther. The two of them fell in love. They were married and in about nine months they had a daughter. The happenis the officer had wouldn't last for long. The Tagryns appeared and the War of the Isle commenced." He took a sip of water before continuing

"The Navy was getting slaughtered as the Tagryns were ruthless knowing where to hit and how hard. This made the officers opinion of the Navy change as he watched them sacrifice island after island. Not the higher class islands no those ones had to be protected at all costs, but the ones that had actual working people on them they were fed to those dragon bastards. When a choice came they sent the few ships that were protecting Tortana away to protect Brigon. The Tagryns raided and killed many people on the island including Amelia. The last straw being broken the officer and those who agreed with him mutinied forcing the non treasons officers off of the ship.

He and his crew decided they weren't going to be like regular pirates." He took a deep breath and drank some water. "No he would defend the islands that couldn't protect themselves. From all invaders weather it be other pirates or Navy. In time other people and ships fallowed his example. They were made of both pirates and simple folk. That officer became an unofficial Warlord being hated by both sides. When the third pirate war happened he and his ships fought with the Navy turning what would've been the end of them to them actually having a fighting chance."

He looked at Ashshore and the fish. "And He's offering both of you a place in his crew." He said. " You have heart Ashshore while your faith was misguided I can see the good in you." He said. He then looked at the fish. "Honestly I don't know a thing about you but the officer stands with you as well."

David nodded as he started to walked into the town. "Sorry for assuming you would just up and leave." He said as he lead the way.

Ashshore was fairly shocked but it was Zabishi who was the most surprised. They looked st each other. Zabishi snarled. "You'd have me join your crew?! Ha! You stupid?" Zabishi cackled.

"Wait a minute Zabishi. We've got an opportunity here." Ashshore put his hand up in a stop signal. "We have an opportunity to redeem ourselves. If we go back to the Pirate King, he'll kill us never mind Acurian, he will destroy us! And if we do leave, these guys and the navy will eventually find us again...look..." William turned to Grey. "I was f***ed up when I killed Samuel." He cursed. "The island is yours, if you want it. Ar-Baruk on the other hand...he's probably still on the Chimera B. He won't shake hands with you."

"You actually trust this guy?" Zabishi asked.

"He's a pirate from what I gather...but he intends to do good...if a naval admiral was corrupt, he wouldn't want to follow him...look what happened to that scoundrel Rajav. Nowhere to be found!" He turned back to Grey. "I'm in...but if you play funny with me, I'll do what I did to Braveocean. Zabishi, you will come with me. You can round up any remaining Aqusals you had from your group."

Grey nodded to Ashshore as he stood up. He opened the prison door to see the guards knocked out. He turned his head and saw Sand and Wind looking at him. He nodded to them as he motioned for Ashshore and the fish to fallow him as he walked out of the room.

Ashshore and Zabishi followed Grey. "What are we going to do?" Ashshore asked.

In Hethia, house Fury sat around a large fire outside of their tents with Rajav and Lanette tied up and gaged. The bandits were ragged and rugged, looking like assassins. A tall muscular man inspected Rajav and Lanette. "Baljeet Rajav...that's a name I haven't heard in ages! Haha!" He laughed. "I wonder why you came back. No, really. Deserting the Flovian navy should have put you as a pirate, should have made you a friend. But no! You chose to go another path." He grabbed a black button from the dead Johnathan Fury's pocket and showed him the Blackquill symbol. "These guys, these are who you want to be apart of...a peace keeping force? Bah!" He spat. "Acurian lives. Ramos Cynders messaged our master. But I'm boss around here. That skeleton man you think you saw? He's just as much of a threat as Acurian himself."

The muscular but agile man pulled down his veil to show a scarred and burnt face, with a lightning shaped scar on his forehead. He heard Rajav's gagged voice "who are you?"

The young man laughed. "You want to know who I am? I'm Zachariah Fury, alpha male and head of this house. They needed to appoint a strong and confident leader, so I delivered. I may not be the oldest Fury, but I hit hard."

" Right now." Grey said as he quietly moved threw the ship. "We're getting you both out of here without being noticed. Afterwards we'll meet up with the rest of my fleet and decide what our next move will be." He said

Ashshore and Zabishi quickly followed Grey. "If Aquestrian betrays us," Zabishi began, "I will kill."

On the Chimera B, Ar-Baruk chuckled. He approached Acurian. "I have contacted three Orcashi clans on the coast of Jabal. They are coming to reinforce us. The Blood Axes, the Mangleteeth and the Roughblades have successfully taken over a number of Aquestrian outposts and towns on the edge of Jabal. They have aquired a fleet of ships and are on their way." Ar-Baruk didn't know how to read, so his assistant, the Orcashi Ishmaul did. Ishmaul incidently was from the Mangleteeth clan himself originally, before he joined Gringull's clan. Ishmaul was highly literate but he could also be very stupid. He wasn't as tall as Ar-Baruk but for one of the 'shorter ones' he was indeed tall, with a mop of black hair dangling down and, his name originating from his weapon, a metal maul like weapon, almost like a hammer and mostly like a mace. Ishmaul had sent the ravens to the other Orcashi clans and written the letters.

"Ishmaul." Ar-Baruk turned to the Orcashi. "Go and check on de prisoner." Ishmaul nodded. Ishmaul found himself in the cabin and saw the dead body of Jeremiah. He looked upon Takeshi.

"There's no knight in shining armour to save you!" Ishmaul exclaimed in a deep voice.

Takeshi looked at Ishmaul. "We're coming for you all. We'll kill you and beat you up and-" He seemed to have lost his mind. Takeshi coughed clouds of blood. He wasn't in a good condition.

Ishmaul slammed his mace-like maul into Takeshi's face. That just hurt him, Ishmaul thought. It didn't seem to stop the Boie man's madness. Ishmaul cut him free.

Grey looked over at Fish man. " If you try to kill you will die within seconds." He said as he lead them to a vacant area near the bow of the ship. He looked down and saw one of his sailors look up at him and nod. "Alright Jump down." He said. He looked around to make sure they weren't being watched.

Acurian nodded at Ar-Baruk's words. "We should be at our destination in a couple of days. From there we will begin phase two of the conquering.

David looked at his companion. " So anything you want to talk about?' He asked her as he watched around. He took his blade out just incase someone decides to jump them.

Zabishi and Ashshore jumped down onto Grey's ship. "I hope you know what you're doing." Ashshore responded. Zabishi was now silent. He didn't move a muscle.

Then, Zabishi spoke. "You're trying to sneak us on..."

"What do you suppose that means?" Ashshore asked Zabishi.

"He took decision to set us free...not leader of his..." He whispered in his broken accent. He thought he had figured it out.

Ishmaul dashed up the cabin with Takeshi in his hands. In front of him was Ar-Baruk. "Ishmaul! Hey!!!" Ar-Baruk roared before grabbing Takeshi's arm. "Why you try free him?" Ar-Baruk grabbed Ishmaul and threw him across the ship into one of the cabin walls. One of Ishmaul's eyes was swollen because of this but Ishmaul got up.

"There was a problem with him!" Ishmaul exclaimed.

“I’m not sure. Why are you coming here I suppose,” Valkry crosses her arms and looked about, still not tensed up. She blew some hair from eyes, looking forward. Her eyes narrowed as she tried to keep the light from bothering them.

"Where are you taking us?" Rajav asked the young man Zachariah Fury as they marched across the hot sands with the rest of the family. The Furys had tied Rajav and Lanette up. They moved across several dunes.

"We've been hunting members of the Blackquill for several months now. We haven't found many of them, enough to get information on them. They're a bend of good for nothing peace makers, who say they specialise in magic. Bah! Magic! Doesn't exist, I say. Well, the only magic users I believe in is Acurian himself and his self appointed servants, who speak to him."

Haakim Fury looked over to Zachariah. Haakim was brown haired and wearing pieces of old brown armour, with a helmet on and pieces of cloth and robe worn around his waist. He was sharpening his axe. "Well said, boss." He laughed. His face was dark and asian, strong but battle-worn.

"That's Haakim Fury. If either of you step out of line, i'll have him cut both of you down with his axe."

"We'll make sure not to." Lanette gulped.

A woman in red leggings and a crimson top appeared in front of Zacheriah and behind her, a scouting party of what seemed to be more of house Fury. The tall woman swaggered over with her long thin legs. Her clothes were a dark red, as if they were taken from ruby gems, with the red top only covering her bust, allowing for air to come in through her stomach and kneck but despite this, she would have been very warm in her leg areas. She removed a piece of cloth that was wrapped around her hair and Rajav saw a long stream of ginger hair.

"More prisoners? You boys have fun with your prisoners don't you." The woman spoke.

"Baljeet Rajav, a former Admiral from Sandrush right here in Hethia, and Lanette Pathorn from Elmsgrove in the Great Forest." Zacheriah Fury pointed to the two of them. "We found them here. They had been chasing our master it seems. And they wanted to join the filthy Blackquill in Babylon too."

"Babylon? Is that what the base is called here?" Lanette asked.

"Silence, girl." Zacheriah put his finger up. "Or you're in for more torture."

The woman in smooth dark red clothing swaggered over to Rajav and stared at him, her eyes red and her lips too. "This one's nice..." She put her hand up to Rajav's veil and moved her hand slowly down. She had long red nails and a series of glittering silver and gold rings on her fingers. She pulled Rajav's veil off. She stood and stared at him before moving away from him in horror.

"You're burnt love." She looked at his ugly face with great facination.

Feeling the awkwardness, Zachariah butted in. "You two haven't been properly introduced yet to her. This is Seraphina Fury."

"You didn't tell me two more prisoners would be coming...the surprise...i like it..." Seraphina smiled at Zacheriah as she edged closer to him.

"Excuse me? Are you two married?" Lanette asked. Things were getting boring for her.

"We're siblings!" Zacheriah shouted. "Of course...we were..." The two of them danced around Lanette.

"How can you be siblings and lovers at the same-" Rajav was interupted by Haakim who marched over to Rajav before punching him in the stomach.

"Good one, Haakim. If you ever interfer again, i'll have at you!" Zacheriah warned them.

Seraphina smiled at Zacheriah than they began a conversation. "Find anything in the sand dunes?" Zacheriah asked her.

"Only an old relic castle, a tower of some sort. We found great treasures there, like most places. There were a few huts outside so we captured the people there and executed the Blackfilth, whatever they are called." Seraphina reported.

"And they told you nothing?"

"Nothing. Found badges of theirs...old spell books...nothing about the location of Babylon. We should know by now. The King's men have nothing either. We've fought against the government for a while now but they still haven't got us. We're obviously doing something right. When we find the information burried up, we will be able to slaughter the Blackfilth."

"We really should be asking ourselves...are they a threat?"

"Of course, they're a threat, they're spell casters. Maybe we can turn them over to the master's side...but they still provide more and more resistance. I myself have been trying to learn some of their spells in the hope of infiltrating them."

"There's no need. That's why we've still got these two prisoners."

"You're suggesting we send them in as new recruits?"

"That could work couldn't it?"

"It could actually, if we monitor them enough."

First off." Grey said looking at the fish. "He's not my leader I joined forces with Braveocean because I sensed something bad was going to happen." He then looked at Ashshore. " After his unfortanent death I agreed to help Rajav, While I was angry at him for abandoning his ship when his crew needed him most and I got this." He said tapping an eye patch where his eye was. " Because of him. I acted rashly and blamed him it only intensified after Stevens showed up." He said. " Then there was Stevens who.... He's changed from the time I served with him." He said as he and his men started to row the boat away from the Sea Hawk.

"The Necros King asked me to come and open conversations with the Elvens." He said. " He figured that they could make good allies."

Last edited:

"Where have we set sail to? Where could we possibly be going?" Ashshore asked. He was highly curious.

Ar-Baruk shoved Ishmaul to the floor. "Master!" The Golliath shouted to Acurian. "He is trying to betray us. We should kill them both!" He pointed.
---
Seraphina Fury and Zacheriah Fury lead the group over several dusty hills and they approached a canyon. Going deeper down into the canyon, they kept going and going and going...further until they approached the cliffs.

"A dead end." Haakim Fury commented.

"No. I believe..." Zacheriah examined the rock, pressing his hands against it and the rock brock apart, and they continued moving. "Babylon..."

Valkry nodded and stretched. Her eyes never stopped scanning the people around them as they strolled, never lingering to long to arouse suspicion, “interesting I guess. Politics, I find rather boring but I can see how kingdoms need it”.

"Cordona." Grey said as he looked at them. "That's where my fleet is at. Once there we will put you both onto a ship. No offence Captain but as of now your a deck hand until you prove yourself." He said. " you'll still have a good life on whichever ship you join. Each of the captains are honorable and know how to listen and take advice from subordinates."

Acurian walked over to Ishmaul. "Care to explain your behavior?" He said his voice was calm as his eyes looked into the man.

Stevens leaned against his chair. He wrote a letter asking for Admiral Water's to join him.

"True." David said as he walked beside her. " I'm more better with a pen much to my Farther's distress." He said. " I guess we make a good team actually I'm a negotiator and your the muscle." He said.

"Fine." Ashshore rolled his eyes into the sky. "You can shame me."
---
"This man..." Ishmaul pointed to Takeshi. "Are you aware his friend killed himself and Captain Arches? He tried to break free too! He grabbed me and offered me..."

"Enough!" Ar-Baruk picked Ishmaul up and threw him into the water. Ishmaul swam for his life. Ar-Baruk grabbed Takeshi and shoved him into the cabin.
---
On the island of Lillius, stood the castle of house Floyant. House Floyant had been a key Flovia house for centuries, as they provided more and more Captains from their house as time went by. However, about half their house died during a pirate raid. After that, there were no legitamate heirs of house Floyant, so, Oceana Floyant and Alabastor Floyant adopted a little girl from the island of Seaflowers. The girl had no family as they had also been attacked by pirates. They named their little girl Kendra and waited many years before they told her. Finding out at the age of 16, Kendra stormed off to join the navy now going by the name Kendra Water as she had realised she was a female bastard: she wished to be treated like one as her true parents were nobodies and she was born out of a pleasure house on Seaflowers. She would later come back and form a bond with her father Alabastor as it would later be discovered he himself was a bastard from Seaflowers making him Alabastor Water.

The Blood Axe, the Mangleteeth and the Roughblade Orc clans boarded a number of Aquestrian ships. They set sail and passed the island of Lillius. They docked at Seaflowers and took the entire island, killing it's tiny population. Looking out of the window of the castle was Oceana Floyant. "Orcashi!" She cried. "I have only heard the tales of these things. They attack Seaflowers!" The buildings of Seaflowers were now on fire. After their raid, the three clans set sail for the Chimera B.

"What? Orcashi, here?" Alabastor was confused. Why would they be here? "They seem to not want to attack Lillius."

"We've got to stop them." Oceana spoke.

"I'll ready the fleet."

On board, Alabstor and Oceana were the commanders and they sent a number of ships to chase the Orcashi. They soon recieved a note from another ship. It was Kendra. They were informed about their daughter's promotions and were overjoyed. They sent a letter back saying that they would be on their way. Kendra then told them she was located at Grand Admiral Steven's ship.

Kendra opened the door to the cabin of Stevens ship as soon as she arrived. "My parents are coming." She said. "They said they spotted a group of Orcashi in ships making their way to another ship, i presume the Chimera B?"

Stevens nodded. "Unfortunately do to that things power we have been asked not to pursue them." He said. "We believe they're just heading to a place to regroup." He let out a breath. "As for you I have a mission. "We have reports that what's left of the pirate Kings fleet about twenty ships have taken refuge. We need to destroy them. Once they're gone no one will be able to stand against us.

In a blink of an eye Acurian disappeared and reapeared with Ishmaul in his arms. He the walked over Ar-Baruk and and grabbed him by the throat lifting him two feet off the ground. "These are my men now not yours. You understand."

"It's not Shame." Grey said. "We don't have a spare ship as well as the fact that we know nothing about you. So you have to start at the bottom."