• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Tales of Aquearias

Character Bio and story ideas go here. https://pokecharms.com/threads/tales-of-aquestrias.19464/

David Rylon stood on the bow of the United Necros ship Ellios. The legitimized bastard watched as the boat was moving ever so slowly to their destination.

Since the appearance of the other three races four cycles ago the Necros King has done everything in his power to forge alliances with them. So here David was making his way to the elven kingdom on behalf of his uncle the king. He just hoped that he would have the right words to say, and didn't accidently do something that would start a war between the four of them.

In the dead land east of Boie three small row boats made their way threw a bog. Ryu of clan Akira looked around his body shivered. It was his first tour in the land of the dead as most Boianss called it. " Stay safe and take heed." His commander said. The man was three cycles Ryu's senior. " They haven't been seen in many cycles." He said. " I drought they still exist." The commander said as he looked around. " We just do this for show." As the commander talked the boats made it to the other side. The eight men that made up this Boian expedition into the land of the dead.
Ryu stopped as he heard something in the distance. Ryu and the other seven looked and saw Shadowy figures in the distance moving towards them.

Last edited:

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
The sixty islands of Flovia stood north of Ragroth, not quite so still, for the former great nation had been divided deeply for years due to the turmoil of the War of the Isles and three chaotic pirate wars that caused the sea-farers to loose control of their country. Pirates and outlaws roamed these waters and it was up to the now heavily reduced navy of the rulers to put things back to how they had been. But the pirates had been ever dominant in recent years.

On a small merchant ship, stood a bald headed man in a dark cloak. He saw the wooden pier of the dock up the distance as it immerged from the thick mists. "Phew." He said to himself. "There it is." He smiled. But suddenly, there was a thump from the bottom of the ship. The merchant jumped. The ship stopped. The merchant looked into the waters at the hole that had appeared. What had caused this? He thought. He looked around. There weren't any rocks in the water, or at least, in the pathway the ship was taking. He saw some bubbling in the water nearby and looked to the other side as another pool of bubbling appeared. A strange round green thing could be seen just above the water. It was a head. But that wasn't the merchant's first thought. He had thought that the heads that were now emerging from both sides of the ships were rocks. Then when he saw them all popping up he thought them to be humans. He reached over to one side to see if they were alive. He could not feel much heat from them when his hand edged closer so he thought they were dead. One of them floated towards the very side of ship. The merchant touched the head. A complete snap attack came from the body in the water as the merchant was bitten and then, he found out who these people were. They weren't humans, but in fact, humanoid fish people. They jumped onto the wooden ship, rocking the boat as they did. The merchant's face was a face of shock and horror. The fish people were wearing just rags on their waists and they were muscular, of all colours: blue, green and gray. They had webbed feet and webbed hands with sharp claws and bore a pirahna-like face, ready to digest the next victim. They chose the merchant. The merchant backed into a corner. So these are the fabled Aqusal? The merchant thought.

Ur...hello?!" The merchant said, nervously to the fish-people.

The fish people screamed, at the top of their heads. The merchant's chest felt weak as one of Aqusal dug it's claws into the back of the sea merchant. The merchant fell to the floor, blood making it's way from a cut to the bottom of the merchant's vessel ship. Soon, the entire ship was red. By this time, the Aqusal were in the water again. They were letting off high-pitched laughter screams. Their eyes then gazed on the harbour on the nearby island where a huge war ship was docking.

David stepped foot onto the island of Rouge Port. Being halfway between Jabal on Necros it acted as a trade station where merchants resupplied. Since the trip to Jabal and eventually to the elven kingdom would take another week the captain decided it best to resupply here and wait a night. David cracked his neck as he looked at the ocean he raised an eyebrow as he looked in the distance and saw a ship sinking. " Must've hit something." He thought as he headed towards an inn.

Commander Gabil of Central a former Forest guard turned Boian soilder watched as the three boats came back to Boi's shore. Gabil was a middle aged man with salt and pepper hair. He stood at six feet. In his youth he was considered faster than most.
He watched as the boats made it to shore. Gabil walked closer to the boats and saw the corpses of all eight of the team. He said a prayer to his God Elyon as he looked at the torn bodies. Get them to the Usumi." He said.
He looked towards the land of the dead and saw a dense fog slowly make it's way towards Boi's sure.

The huge ship of the Sea Urchin had docked on one of the larger islands in Flovia. It had at least two sails, with large flags and bore the Flavios emblem. As the crew arrived, an important man made his way to the helm of the ship. He stood next to the wheel and wore a mighty dark green jacket with crimson inside. A seagull landed on the top of one of the poles. It let off a loud scream as the fog engulfed the coastline and flew off. A captain arrived at the wheel of the ship. This was the true driver and owner of the crew of the ship, the young Captain William Ashshore. Ashshore wore black Flovian uniform, as did his superior. However, his superior wore dark green which made him stand out even more. The superior wore a long flag on his back with an image of a fish on the end.

"Ah! Captain Ashshore. I am pleased to see you have made it." The older man in the dark green uniform smiled as he stroked his brown haired beard.

"Hello, sir." Captain Ashshore said, nervously, almost trembling in his presence. The older man was his superior after all.

"There's no need to call me that, lad!" The experienced captain exclaimed.

"Mr Braveocean." Ashshore corrected himself.

"Mister? Who's this mister?!" The man laughed. "You can call me by my first name, Samuel. We're going to be best friends now that we've been assigned together. As an Admiral, I normally am in control of my own ship, driving it too. But i've been told to inspect you to make sure your ship's crew is good. Several Captains and their crew have died to pirates recently. To indentify the problem, we need to see crews in action." The great admiral Samuel Braveocean explained.

Captain Ashshore looked around. "I hear there are a lot of pirates in this area. I fear we will be attacked everyday."

"Well, the pirates have taken over many of the Flovian islands. That's been inevitable as the other kingdoms did not give us enough support. Just between you and me... the Fish Emperor can be mad sometimes...if this madness continues...i'll get rid of him...maybe become a Grand Admiral at least..." Braveocean whispered.

"Samuel!?" Ashshore cried. "That's virtually blasphemous! You can't say that!"

"I know, I know...I suppose we should get this ship moving, William." Braveocean ordered.

The Captain had the crew prepare. The sails opened up and the ship started moving. The Sea Urchin patrolled the coastline this particularly large Flovian island. On each pinacle was a beach and a human town settlement looking down above the beaches.

"There!" One of the lookouts in the riggings shouted. She pointed to a ship with a black flag with a skull and crossbones on it.

"Pirates!" William Ashshore exclaimed.

"Oh boy, looks like we're going to have some fun!" Braveocean shouted, drinking some kind of alcoholic drink from a bottle. He threw it into the water as they approached and a bombardment of cannonballs hit the side of the ship. On the orders of Ashshore and Braveocean, they fired cannonballs at the pirate ship's front before ramming it. The impact was hard but it allowed the navy crew to board the pirate ship. Soon, swords were drawn and shots were fired from close range. A fierce short range battle had started on board the pirate ship.

A head popped itself out of the water just outside of the seeing range near the pirate ship, followed by more heads. A clan of Aqusals.

"I have plan for these ones." The lead Aqusal said in bad english in a broken-up accent to his comrades. "Lead them. To the smaller vessel. Then kill."

Out of sight of the pirate and Navy ships the Shadows looms. The former Navy ship watches the battle from afar. It's Captain Grey kept his eyes on the battle. He bit his lip the man nearly in his fifties was on their way to restock. " Send a Raven to the Navy ship." He said watching for the outcome of the battle. " Tell their captain I wish to have a civil conversation with him. "

David heard the cannon balls and looked in the distance as the Naval ship went into combat against a pirate ship. Wanting to do something He quickly drew his blade and went with the local militia incase the pirates made it to land.

Back in the heat of the battle, the crew of the Sea Urchin were fighting visciously. The crew were fighting sword on sword with the pirates. There was probably about 40 of them battling the same amount of pirates. Ashshore ran to the wheel of the ship where he saw Braveocean parring attacks from the pirate's captain. Braveocean was somehow struggling to defeat this tricky captain. The pirate wore a chaos black hat and smiled with decayed teeth and golden false dentures here and there. He had a skull tattoo on the side of his head. Braveocean and the pirate captain hid behind some barrels as they withdrew their hand cannons. They shot at each other. Braveocean ran towards the pirate and injured him with his curved sword. The pirate captain grabbed Braveocean and pushed him into a wall. With his sword and hand cannon dropped to the ground, Braveocean had no way of fighting. The pirate captain put a dagger below Braveocean's neck. "How the tides have turned!" The pirate captain laughed.

Ashshore crept up to the pirate captain, then stood up to reveal himself, pointing his hand cannon at the pirate captain. 'Stand down! Release him!" He shouted. The pirate captain dropped Braveocean onto the ground.

"No Ashshore." Braveocean responded. "He's an important captain. We need him."

As the pirates were defeated, more of the Sea Urchin's crew surrounded the pirate captain. They tied him up.

"Do you know who this is?" Braveocean asked Ashshore.

"No."

"This is the Black Skull. He was one of the most fearsome pirate leaders back in the day. Now we've defeated him, there'll be a gap in the pirate army. We should interrogate him about the whereabouts of the other pirate captains and ships later." Braveocean.

"Good idea."

"Take him to the prison cell on the island." Braveocean ordered. The Black Skull tried to struggle away but he was pushed forwards regardless.

"I see dark things coming for you two..." He said as he was taken away.

One of the crew hands came up to Ashshore. "Captain! We've spotted a ship on fire in the middle of the sea!" She cried.

"Where?" Ashshore asked.

"Follow me." She said. She led Ashshore and Braveocean to the very back of the Sea Urchin. From there, she pointed out a small red ship on fire with much smoke coming out. The smoke was so dense that it filled the sky and the air around the vessel.

"That looks like a sea merchant's ship. Normally one or two are out there transporting goods to the other kingdoms like fish." Braveocean pointed out.

"We must investigate. There would be at least one person on that ship normally. We must send a small group of people." Ashshore turned to the female crew hand. "Fetch a row boat from the docks and round up a small group of around four or five people. See if you can find anyone in that ship."

As the row boat with the small crew made it's way to the blazing merchant ship, a black bird could be seen in the air.

The row boat parked itself in the merchant ship and the crew started to investigate. But they had only stepped foot on the ship when a gang of Aqusals ambushed them and killed them easily. They then hid the bodies in another part of the ship and put the fire out to make it look like the crew were doing a good job.

A group of Aqusals dived into the water. Their leader, one with, not the head of a piranha, but one of a swordfish-a long sharp pointed nose, led them. "Good work." He said.

Last edited:
Valkry slung her hand axes onto her back as she stood to the sound of raining cannon fire. Head tilted towards the sky, she checked the air to see if it carried with the swirl of gunpowder or smoke. Her hands grabbed onto the rabbits she had been hunting before her feet started towards the path towards the village, eyes lazily half open.

"That's odd." Captain Ashshore said to Braveocean. "The small crew we sent should have been back by now. That merchant ship's tiny. There's nothing to see there!"

"Should we investigate?" One of the crew members asked.

"I don't think we should go. We should wait some more." Braveocean quarrelled.

"They clearly need help." Ashshore said. "Turn us in the direction of the merchant ship!"

"Aye captain." The crew member at the steering wheel responded.

"No. Turn back we need to-"

"Samuel, that merchant ship had at least one person, so there's been at least one casualty here, as far as we know. If we don't do something, people will die!"

"But what about the Black Skull? Turn the ship back the way it was going! The fire was probably started by his crew. We need to interrogate him first." The crew members nodded. The admiral was superior to the captain in every way and the crew respected his wishes.

"I'm sorry, but...that man and those crew members could be in trouble and the ship will burn down by the time you've interrogated the Black Skull. I'm going alone. Anyone who believes that the captain is always right should follow me."

"William!?" Braveocean cried as Ashshore dived into the water. With his clothes wet, Ashshore swam as fast as he could to the merchant ship. "Fine." Braveocean sighed. "This is my ship now. Dock us up."

The Sea Urchin docked at the harbour of the town. There was a little prison with about three empty cells. The Black Skull was placed in the middle one.

"Ha! Your captain abandoned ya! You don't own that ship!" The Black Skull laughed.

"The Sea Urchin is mine now." Braveocean responded. "I am Admiral-captain now he is gone but I was always his superior."

The Black Skull was placed down in the centre of the empty cell. "You're in for a suprise. Your real enemy is not us pirates. They are out there...in the ocean...and further beyond...into the other kingdoms..."

"You pirates have attacked our homes, raided our families have been beaten up, our jobs taken, our women abused. You have no right to justify your actions. And you lot are as worse as the other Aquestrians who invaded cycles ago from the other lands."

"No, no no. The other kingdoms must aline with you. All of us humans must work together. There are others...I see them all the time. They are seen, not heard of...just rumours...the ones of the water...and beyond the darker seas and lands..."

"Nonsense. Just phony myths..."
-------------------------------------
"Admiral Captain, there's been two ravens sent from other ships." A young male crew member said to Braveocean, popping out from behind the enterence to the prison.
"One of the messages wants you to meet with some Captain of an unknown vessel. We haven't been able to indentify whether or not he is of our navy. The other message is from the Albatross back on the other island. They say that pirate forces have successfully taken the island next to it and they are reorganising the fleet. The Albatross and the Stormchaser will stay at the island to patrol it. Captain Rajav's The Sting-Ray and Water-Wyvern will make it's way down to take the place of your third ship. That means the crew of the Whirlpool will be coming down on the ship to reinforce this town."

"Hmmm...." Braveocean thought. "Send a Raven to this unauthorised ship captain telling him I will come soon. I also want you to send word around to the rest of Sea Urchin's crew to prepare the town and harbour for the Whirlpool"
------------------------------------------------------
A raven flew towards Captain Grey's ship.
The crew of the Whirlpool arrived in splendor with blue flags on the side of the ship. It's captains, the two captains Captain Water and Captain Azalyaro held each other's hands.

Captain Baljeet Rajav was a Hethian born bandit who stole enough money from those in his settlements in the desert to pay for a ship on the edge of Flovia. There, he became a pirate and roamed the seas for several cycles, until he was defeated in a viscious sea battle by one of the Admirals of the Flovian Navy. Baljeet surrended and saw the error of his ways, being convinced entirely that his new mission in life was to help the Navy regain Flovia, instead of pillaging it and using the divided country for his own benefit. Rajav had inspired his troops over the years so much, that one of the Admirals was convinced by the Grand Admiral to give Captain Rajav two of his ships: The Sting-Ray and the Water-Wyvern were both commanded by Rajav. The Whirlpool on the other hand was commanded by Rajav's best friends Captain Kendra Water, a woman born out of wedlock on the edge of Flovia and Captain James Azalyaro, who originally lived in Jabal, leaving out of fear of the Tagryns. Captain Azalyaro and Captain Water had agreed to stay on Water's Whirlpool, whilst Azalyaro's 'The Sting-Ray' was given to Rajav after Rajav gave a compelling speech to the Grand Admiral as to his own plan. The Admirals and the Grand Admirals were impressed and gave Rajav control of two ships. Azalyaro was not angered by the loss of his ship, because it allowed him to live with Captain Water, who he had romantic feelings for and confessed the instant this happened. The plan was successful but this sudden movement of the Whirlpool was caused by unexpected pirate attacks on Rajav's outpost.

The Whirlpool docked at the harbour of the town. The crew marched through.

In the prison, Braveocean was questioning the Black Skull.

"And why did you choose to become a pirate after this?" Braveocean's deep loud voice echoed throughout the building.

"I had no choice! What was I to do...go and sell my battered crops to someone who would actually feel sorry for me? No! I became the Black Skull so I could make a living! If the Navy had paid me well...I would have joined, but they didn't want me! And if you think i'm bad, wait until you meet my superior."

Captain Water gracefully swanned into the room. She didn't make a sound with her light feet. "Admiral Braveocean!" She smiled at him.
------------------------------------------
Captain Ashshore looked down at the burning wooden planks of the sea merchant ship. He poured buckets of water from the sea into the fires. The extinguished fires on the side of the merchant ship revealled it's name: The Approacher. After putting the flames out on top of the ship, he opened a sealed door down into the cabins of the ship. There, on the burnt desk, lay the body of the murdered bald merchant, his robes ever so fine. In the middle of his chest was quite obviously a large crimson cut. Ashshore gasped as he realised that something else had killed him. It became immediately apparent that this 'something else' had also put the fires on the ship in the first place.

Zabishi Wavell was the leader of a group of Aqusal responsible for this mess. The door swung open as the long-nosed Aqusal led his group and surrounded Ashshore, ready to kill him.

Last edited:
Using Nay flags the Shadow docked in port. Grey stepped off the ship and looked at his second. " Sand take a crew and check that wreckage out there." He said. He said remembering a small merchant boat that was a blazed. "If you see any Blue coats just aske if they need assistance." He said. Sand nodded as he ordered the men of the shadow to go towards the ship.
Grey smiled at his men before heading towards the local watering hole beliving that would be the best place to meet someone. He walked in and bought a cup of ale before sitting down at the side of the place overlooking everyone. He nodded as he took a sip of his drink. He kept an eye on the door and the area around him incase he needed to make an escape.

Gabil woke from his dreamless sleep to the sound of alarms. He looked out of his window to see a few buildings in Boi's capital were burning. though the fog was so thick he could barley make anything out. He quickly got on his armor as he went to investigate.

Last edited:

The crew of both the Sea Urchin and the Whirlpool noticed the arrival of the Shadow. They did not know of any expected ship arrivals. In fact, in his letter to the crew of this ship, Braveocean had said to meet him on their captain's ship. The crew turned and gave Captain Grey a strange look. Captain James Azalyaro was the only captain to witness the arrival. He followed Grey into the public house and sat down next to him.

"Excuse me, who are you? And what are you doing here? We didn't ask for another damm ship on this island. I've never seen you before. Are you some kind of pirate?" Azalyaro asked.

In the prison, Captain Water and Admiral Braveocean were getting to know each other again. Water talked about a marriage which was to happen in a few months. Braveocean talked about the desertion of William Ashshore under his orders and of the fiery merchant ship. Water said that they should go and do something right now. Braveocean insisted that, if there wasn't any problems, Ashshore would have come back.

A crew member of the Whirlpool ran in.

"What is it?" Captain Water asked.

"There's been an unexpected arrival...but not of any of the ships we know of...Word in town from the crew members is that this ship is called 'The Shadow.' Their captain seems to have placed himself in the local watering hole. He seems very friendly."

"How unusual." Captain Water responded. "If they meant any harm, they would have attacked us. We should go and meet him at once."

"He's probably the non-naval captain one who wanted to meet with me a while ago. Instead of waiting for me to get to his ship, he's gone and docked at our base. How do we know he's not a pirate and is just fooling around and wants to infiltrate his way with us?"

"We should go anyway." Water insisted, before storming off. Braveocean followed her.
---------------------------------------------------
Ashshore withdrew his sword out. The Aqusals attacked but Ashshore skillfully sliced each of their heads off. Now alone, Zabishi and Ashshore dueled, Ashshore's sword clashing with Zabishi's sword like nose. They parried for what seemed like hours. Then Zabishi broke through: Ashshore's sword went flying into the air and, as it came down, it shattered into two distinct metal pieces. Ashshore screamed as he looked down, his left hand, which he used for dueling, had been cut off. Ashshore fell to the floor and was grabbed by Aqusals who had shown up.

"Look who has upper hand now." Zabishi said to Ashshore.

Last edited:
Grey looked at the captain and took a swig of his drink. "Captain Crhistopher Nipto." He said as he offered the captain his hand. " Though most people call me Grey due to my unnatural...." He started to laugh. " Hell I'm already in my forties my hair probably would've started turning grey anyway." He said. " What I'm doing here is that I sent a message to one of your naval ships asking for a meeting I presume your the captain that received the message." He stood up. " you probably haven't seen any pictures of me since my crew is more into the ah... protecting gig instead of the pillaging and raping gig that others do." He gave a wide grin to Captain Azalyaro. "And yes I'm a pirate." He said.

"I am not the one who sent this 'message.' If you saw when you were pulling your ship into the dock, you would have seen that there are two ships here. The Sea Urchin is the big one. That ship is controlled by Captain William Ashshore. I don't think he sent you the message because i've recieved word he left for the merchant ship on his own, defying orders. So for now, the ship is controlled by our superior, Admiral Samuel Braveocean. I think he might have been the one who sent you that message. The other ship you see is the Whirlpool. That's my ship...well it's not really. I was moved to that ship when Captain Rajav on the island proposed a plan that would involve him owning two ships. But I didn't care because I had my fiancé, Captain Kendra Water on that ship." Azalyaro chuckled. "Look, you seem like a nice guy...different from the other pirates i've met. Why didn't you join-"

At that moment Captain Water and Admiral Braveocean entered and Azalyaro stopped speaking.

"Hi!" Captain Water greeted Azalyaro and Grey, sitting next to them.

"I've told him everything Admiral." Azalyaro said.

"You didn't tell him our strategy did you?" The Admiral asked.

"Er..well...He said to me he's a pirate but...he seems like a nice fellow. He told me he protects towns instead of doing the traditional pillaging that most pirates do. He seems to want to come to some sort of agreement."

"Right." Admiral Braveocean looked at Grey before speaking to him. "Hello there. I am Admiral Braveocean. I am the one who responded to your message. I was hoping that we could meet on your ship...but now it seems you have taken your ship to us!"

"Admrial sir." He said giving the man a salute. " Captain Nipto At your service." He said showing the man the respect he was due. He then turned his attention back to Azalyaro. " If you were going to ask why I didn't join the navy. The truth was I did many years ago. Back when the fleet wasn't a sham. " He said. " Back when Jackson could actually maintane the islands. Before the War of the Isle." He said. "Anyways let's get down to business. Truthfully how many ships are currently in rotation?" He asked.

The shadow circled around the destroyed Merchant Ship. " You think they did it?" Navigator Wind said as she looked at it. The second in command Sandor nodded. "Prepare a boat I'm going to check it out."

"Well, things have been desperate lately." Braveocean said to Captain Nipto. "We have plenty of ships patrolling the islands." He responded. "Unfortunately, we have lost many islands and many captains recently. We have been cornered into this little pocket of islands here. But we hear that the navy on the other side of Flovia are coming with more ships. We have the skilled Captain Rajav on the island next to us. There are the two ships on this island, then another two on Rajav's island...i'd say there are at least 20 other ships on their way to help us. And just so you know, I had this pirate captain, Sullivan Soulo, also known as the famous Black Skull arrested just today. We attacked his ship and defeated him in combat. If Ashshore was here he'd recount the battle. But he's not...he's in that accursed merchant ship. We quarrelled about it. He wanted to do some heroic act first. I wanted to interrogate the Black Skull as to the location of the pirate bases around Flovia. I suppose we should go and find Ashshore now."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aqusals horded on the surface of the Approacher merchant ship. The fire was long gone.

"Drive ship." Zabishi ordered a catfish faced Aqusal. The ship started to move.

Next to him, Ashshore stuggled to try and break free of chains the fish men had attatched him to. "Who are you?" Ashshore asked. "What kind of devils are you?"

"You skinners call us Aqusals. Aqusals not like way you fight each other. Aqusals want end! Call myself Zabishi. Different, yes. My nose, a sharp metal thing you skinners use all time. Bullied. Became leader of pack. Now will end suffering of other fish!" Zabishi spoke with extremely bad english."

"You know...I feel the same. The navy we humans have in Flovia and the pirates fight too much. They should unite, maybe take over Necros."

"Maybe. But darkness crawls from beneath the water and beyond this realm. I see it...in dreams...skinners from deep in sea believe stories...Aqusals do too."

"Look here, maybe I can help you. I'm tired of the navy telling me what to do. But I don't wanna be one of those pillaging pirates. My name's William Ashshore."

"Zabishi. Clever! You try to tempt me to side of yours!"

"No, i'm on your side. Even though you cut of my hand, I see the error of my ways." He pressed a bandage to his arm. "I should not have attacked you. You killed the merchant because you wanted attention. Well here I am. If you let me, I can persuade the humans not to attack you lot."

"Ah?! There we go." Zabishi smiled.

Zabishi unlocked the chains that attatched Ashshore to the wall. Ashshore looked at the stump that was his left hand. He had been a left-handed swordsman, uncommon, yet twice as deadly. To lose in a sword fight against Zabishi was something William was not expecting. But he realised that he could not fight these 'beasts.' He had heard tales of them as a young boy. He thought that they were heartless, as did every sea-goer who encountered them. But here, Ashshore was making relations with one of the fish-men.

"Will it be good?" Zabishi asked

For some reason, William was able to understand all that Zabishi was saying. Sometimes Zabishi would speak in a strange tongue foreign to Aquestrians and he did not mind. William wanted to learn from this especially interesting race, this underrepresented race. The torture the Aqusals had put on William had now gone away completely from his mind-he had forgotten about it. For Zabishi would have killed him if he didn't need him. And minute after minute, Ashshore wanted to stand up and fight for the Aqusal, learning of their ways.

"Yes." William muttered. "My friend."

Last edited:
Valkry entered the tavern without a show. She kept her hood up and shoulders squared before tossing a coin to the bartender and sitting down. She grabbed her drink as it was the usual, swishing it’s contents around before consuming the first drop. Her frame relaxed as time passed and she found herself scoping the others around.

" Acurrsed merchant ship." Grey repeated as he thought about the abandon ship he sent the shadow to explore. He shook his head as he looked back at Braveocean. "Anyways I have a fleet of twenty pirate ships who fallow the same code I do." He said as he looked to the man. " If your willing to work with Pirates me and my fleet will help protect Flovia." He said. " You aren't the only one tired of Pirate control." He said. He then decided to change the subject. " I sent my crew to look into an abandon ship we spotted a while back. iIf they find your captain well bring him to you."

David walked into the tavern. He ordered himself a drink and sat near a cloaked figure. " Hey." He said. to the figure wanting to make small talk.

"Well?" Captain Azalyaro looked at Braveocean.

"What should we do Admiral?" Captain Water asked Braveocean.

"Captain Nipto," Braveocean began, "Grey, whatever you call yourself, you are welcome to help us for as long as you would like."

"Don't you think he's offering us much more than that?" Captain Water asked rhetorically. "Don't you think we need to give him something in return?"

"Fine. We will help your crew and this 'fleet of twenty pirate ships' you have so long as you are agreeing to help maintain order on the Flovian islands. You will support all navy leaders in their decisions and fit yourself into our plans when we have them ready. If someone asks you which side you are on, you should tell them you are with the navy. If they believe you to be a pirate, you and your crews will be attacked. That is the stigma of other navy officers and those who live on the navy controlled islands." Braveocean looked out to sea. "Other desserters of the navy need to be treated like the bad pirates, however. If your crew finds a man named William Ashshore in that merchant ship, you can leave him. He just desserted us. He is probably scheming with the bad pirates now. Anyway, good to have you."
--------------------------------------------
Aqusal looked out from the Approacher they had captured. "Aquestrians!" One of them hissed. A group of Aqusals prepared to dive in the water at the ship approaching the merchant ship. They did so, and swarmed towards the row boat being prepared.
In the cabins Zabishi and William Ashshore were informed of the ship of humans. Zabishi ordered several Aqusal to stay with them.

"Swim, we will. To island. Emcampment there." Zabishi announced.

"What will I do? I cannot swim well." Ashshore said to Zabishi.

"Get onboard ship." Zabishi responded. "Make believe you with...then we attack when ready."

Ashshore nodded. "Alright. Sounds like a good plan."
Seagulls shrieked across the coastline of the island opposite the one Braveocean was in control of. They landed on a white cliff next to a beach. On that beach was a set of docks and some houses. At the edge of the docks sat two large ships: The Sting-Ray and the Water Wyvern. The great and powerful former Hethian, Captain Baljeet Rajav patrolled the two ships. He wore an eastern Veil over his head, which covered most of his face and wrapped around his neck. You could only see his eyes and this was all that was needed as his eyes gave stares of death, and were as black as night. The rest of his body was wearing the navy uniform but he had chosen to wear more Hethian-friendly clothing by allowing him to wear a light brown or sand kind of coloured armoured dress below. When the time was needed, he would take off his jacket now and again to reveal his Hethian armour. He recieved a Raven, which flew towards him, dropping a message. The message was from one of the Grand Admirals-it promised Captain Rajav to promote him if the pirate 'Captain Nipto' was arrested.

Last edited:
Grey nodded in agreement. "I'll bring my full force to randesvous where ever you see fit." He said as he offered his hand to the admiral.

Sand got on board the ship as he slowly looked around his hand gently caressing the hilt of his sword ready to strike when needed.

"Then we are in an agreement then!" Braveocean roared in delight.

An Aqusal appeared in front of Sand with green fins. It gave a growl before attempting to slash it's claws towards Sand's direction. A group of Aqusals jumped out behind and surrounded Sand. On the edge of the boat, Zabishi and some other Aqusals swam into the water towards the north of the island Braveocean owned. A small band went further north to the beaches of the other islands.

"And so, the Aqusals make themselves known to the world." Ashshore said to himself. He marched towards the ship that had just let shipmates lose. "Over here!" He shouted to the remaining crew in the ship.

On the edge of Flovia, a group of Orcashi merrily marched onto a ship. They had gone through the country of Boie to get here and passed human settlements not captured by the Orcashi quietly. It prepared to raid the Flovian islands.
-------------------------------------
Zabishi and the Aqusal clan soon arrived on the north coast of Braveocean Island. They set up a camp on the beach and in the jungle-like forest. They saw a ship zoom past with gray beasts on it.

"Not Aquestrians." Zabishi sniffed.
------------------------------------
A lookout positioned on the top tower of the Sting-Ray spotted the ship of Orcashi through her scope that she positioned on one of her eyes. She wasn't sure what they were but they weren't Aquestrians. She immediately alerted Captain Baljeet Rajav.

"Why did you call me here, Snips?" Rajav asked quietly.

"I saw something." The woman replied. "Unsual looking Aquestrians madly riding on a ship. They were going extremely fast. They looked different...gray and green skin."

"Those aren't Aquestrians. They must be Orcashi, i've fought them before when I was in Boie. They seem to be stronger than the pirates but they have similar goals. I wonder what they are doing so far in Flovia. They probably just want to attack everything they see." Rajav said in his asian accent as he looked around. "Prepare the Sting-Ray for battle. We will chase these raiders."

Last edited:
Valkry raised a brow before looked up abit more to look at the person across from herself. She raised an eyebrow and took another sip of her drink, “Hello. Something I can do for you”?

Sand looked around and saw he was surrounded by the fish people. " Of course it was you guys." He said as he put his hand away from his sword. He may have been quick in his youth but he wasn't stupid. He put his hands up. " You'll never get away with it." He said as he kept an eye on each of them.

Wind saw the man. She ordered her officers to make their way towards the man. "Need a hand." She said.

" Oh nothing really." David said as he took a swig of his drink. " Just wondering what an orcashi is doing all the way out here." He said as he gave her a small smile.

“Hunting,” she rumbled softly over the rim of her glass before setting it down. She examined his face, looking for any off putting cues, “and what about yourself? You know what I am so what brings you here”?

On my way to Jabal on a diplomatic mission." He said as he took a sip of his drink. "apparently the Elvens are willing to talk." He said. " So king Valier asked me to go." He said.

In the country side of Ragroth a man was tending to a farm. He whistled an old song as his short silver almost white like hair danced to the wind's breeze. The man was happier than he had been so long ago now that he had traded sword for a shovel.

“Diplomacy is a noble cause but often serves little to the people it’s supposed to protect,” Valkry shrugged gruffly before turning her attention to getting another mug of ale.

A woman rode towards the man, waving a wooden arm that was hidden beneath a glove. She rode confident and at peace though the scar along her cheek and strands of grey in her hair beheld her history.

Captain Water looked out to sea. "Looks like your crew is heavily at work." She shouted towards Braveocean and Grey's direction. "They seem to be takening an awfully long amount of time."

Captain Azalyaro smiled at Water as he crept up to her. "What are you thinking? Want to take the Whirlpool for a spin?"

"Yes."

The two of them boarded the Whirlpool with a few crew members. They went in the direction of the Approacher. As they did so, a overspeeding ship bashed onto the side of their ship. Water screamed as Orcashi with battered swords, small clubs, axes, pikes and other Orcashi with bruised barbarian weapons boarded the ship. The crew members struggled to defeat them. Captain Water withdrew her twin hand cannons and quickly shot a bunch of them down. Captain Azalyaro plundged his long sword into some of the most brutal Orcashi.

"I've never seen something quite like this before...I believe these are Orcashi. They've strayed too far and gone into Flovia, it seems." Azalyaro commented.

"Damm. I've lost all my ammunition." Captain Water threw her handcannons at one of the Orcashi and took out her secondary weapon: a Rapier.

Wind watched the boat waiting to see if sand was coming out. "Something's not right." She said as she took four people with her into their second boat as she crept upon the ship.

" It all depends on the cause." He said before paying for her drink and his second. " Look at the Orcashi and the Aquestrians we could've ended up in a bloody war that would've weakened both of our forces. instead we are able to talk freely thanks to diplomacy." He said.

He looked and saw the woman riding towards him. He smiled as he laid the rake down and waved towards her. "It's been a while." He said. "Hello Octia."

Gabil helped with the evacuation of Tabi Boi's capital city. He had no idea how it happened but all he knows is that the secret Boi has been protecting Necros from has finally arrived on their doorsteps and they weren't ready for it. He watched as the thick fog consumed the last of Tabi. He heard the screams of the people unable to get out. he wept for them as it became silent.

Last edited:

The ship the Orcashi had stolen had been the stole ship of an outpost Boi owned on the tip of Flovia. Their self-appointed captain had been the group's leader, the leader of this clan, Gringull. His body was a mixture of light gray and dark green and he wielded a medium length sword. Placing the hat of the former Boi-Flovian captain on his head, he christened the first Orcashi ship, the Ambition. Gringull was small but muscular and the Orcashis Gragog and Ar-Baruk were hot favourites to become leaders should Gringull be slaughtered.

As Water drove her rapier through the back of a muscular looking Orcashi, she realised the crew was outnumbered. More Orcashi came. Azalyaro dueled several of the Orcashi.

Stepping onto the Whirlpool was Gringull. He was quite intelligent, as he had thought out a plan and now, a joke. "You Aquestrians are all weak! Are you some kind of pigs?! My little finger can hit harder." He smiled, showing them his canine fangs. "I am Gringull the Clever, the leader of this clan of Orcashi. You are transpassing in our waters!"

"Trespassing?" Azalyaro asked. "You drove a ship into our Flovian waters. It's you who is trespassing."

"These waters belong to the Orcashi. We have deserved the right for centuries now! Besides, the islands are torn up between Aquestrians factions. They're all the same to us. Hurry along now!"

"No! We will keep on fighting!" Azalyaro yelled. He charged at Gringull and slashed at him. Gringull hit harder and cut through Azalyaro's shoulders down to the middle of his chest.

"Gragog!?" Gringull cried.

Gragog was a muscular and tall dark green Orcashi with two axes in his hands. He rushed forward to stab Azalyaro in the back. Azalyaro fell to the ground. Captain Kendra Water screamed.

"James!? No!" She dashed forward before being grabbed by Orcashi. It was too late.

"Ha ha ha!" Gringull laughed. "By the look of it this guy was a captain. And you loved him, it seems. Aquestrian love. I never understand it." Gringull paced around Captain Water as she nodded, her face covered in tears as she knelt in front of James Azalyaro's dead body. The majority of the crew had been killed. The rest, including Water, surrendered.

"You're all monsters!" Water shouted at the top of her breath.

"You will be much use for us if you are a captain like him." Gringull said, seeing Water's badges. "Gragog, take the wheel of this Aquestrian filth ship. We will need to establish a base in the area. Let us go and take that human island over there!" He pointed to Braveocean Island.
----------------------------------------------
Further out at sea, Captain Rajav was watching from the Sting-Ray. An observer almost had a heart attack. "Is that one of the Whirlpool captains?" The observer in the crows nest asked, watching the battle unfold. He threw it down to Rajav.

Rajav looked with amazement. "That's Captain Azalyaro on the floor. They've killed him and taken the crew hostage! We should have acted faster!" Rajav looked around. "Don't just stand there. Follow them!"
The Aqusals looked at Sand. They moved closer and closer to him.

Zabishi and the other Aqusals meanwhile had arrived on the northern beach of Braveocean island. They made a camp before marching south. In the outskirts of the town, scouts saw them approaching and ran to Braveocean. Braveocean was nowhere to be seen in the tavern that he had been with Captain Grey otherwise known as Nipto. The scouts ran to the prison to see that he was interrogating the Black Skull once again.

"Admiral! We've spotted fish-men creatures on the northern beaches. They are attacking the outskirts of the town!" One of the scouts shouted.

"So the legends of the Aqusals are true." Braveocean said to himself, stroking his beard.

"I told you something was coming for you." The Black Skull muttered.

There was a sudden blast of cannon fire as the Sea Urchin was set on flames. Braveocean and the scouts ran out to see something much worse than an Aqusal attack. The wooden pier was completely burnt up and the houses were on fire as two ships attacked. One, Braveocean recognised as the Whirlpool and he saw a number of Aquestrians captive on it. The other was some unmarked ship he'd never seen before. Strange humanoid green and gray beasts jumped out onto the ablazed pier and onto the southern beaches.
"Round everyone up! We must defend the port!" Braveocean shouted to the group around him. Braveocean ran into the prison. He couldn't let the Black Skull escape.

"You are being attacked from both sides?" The Black Skull asked.

"It appears...these Orcashi that have been rumoured to have taken over Boie, have come here for some reason."

"I told you this would happen. Darkness surrounds you. Death walks nearby. This is exciting!"

"No it's not! This is the most stressful i've been in 3 years!" Braveocean assigned two guards to the Black Skull's cell. "Guard him with your lives. If he escapes...the situation will be even worse."

Braveocean ran to the local watering hole. "Gray!" He screamed. "We're being attacked from both sides. The fabled fish-people come from the north in a small group. They are not as much a threat. But our port is being attacked by the Orcashi, presumably from Boie, as that is where we heard they had taken over. I don't know why they want this island. You must prepare your crew!"

One of Braveocean's Lieutenants walked up to him. "I've prepared some ravens to send out to some of the other captains. Captain Rajav doesn't appear to be home."

"Good work Lieutenant." Braveocean said. "But we must protect the Black Skull as well as the lives of the town."

Last edited:
“That maybe true but many smaller clans in my race have been weakened from the statues and pardons put in place. Hunting rights taken,” Valkry shrugged but gladly accepted the payed for drink, “but I am just a hunter, I do not worry with such things”.

“Long time indeed. I brought wine if you are willing to share time,” Octia got off her horse and grinned tiredly, “with an old friend of course”.

Sand pressed his blade into the stomach of one of them. He took it out as he quickly pinned himself against the wall using the dead Aqusal as a shield. He stared to swing his blade at the others.

Wind saw the attack and ordered the shadow to go and help the Navy. " Open fire on that ship." She said "Keep us at a distance." The shadow moved into intercepting distance from the Orcashi ship.

Grey imidiatly stood up and took out his blade. He walked out of the watering hole and started to help the navy.

David heard cannon fire and the clang of blades. " Somethings happening." He said as he stood up.

Avian smiled as he walked towards her. "For you always." He said as he took the wine. " How have you been?" He asked.

The Ambition ship the Orcashi had stolen now exploded under the pressure of fire from the Shadow and then, the Sting-Ray, who drove forward and smashed into the ruins of the ship. Unfortunately, all the Orcashi had escaped from it. The Sting-Ray's crew did not recognise the Shadow or the Ambition but they all recognised the Whirlpool, as Captain Water and Azalyaro had been a dear friend to Captain Rajav. It was with regret that Rajav ordered the destruction of the Whirlpool, as the Orcashi had spread to this one too. With both ships on fire, the Sting-Ray waited until the ships were completed burnt before it docked. Unfortunately, the crew's action was delayed when yet another faction entered this epic battle. A pirate ship, belonging to one of the Black Skull's friends had seen the turmoil on the island from afar and charged their ship onto the side of the Sting-Ray. The Sting-Ray fired their cannons, hoping that the Shadow, would not back them either. The Sting-Ray took off once again and engaged this rogue pirate ship.

On the island, the town's millitia called up to fight and was fighting the Aqusals from the east. They had barricaded the town by now and even man and woman was now millitant. The crew of the Sea Urchin struggled to fight the larger force of the Orcashi from the west. The town was surrounded.

The Orcashi soon pushed through the barricades and into the town, where Braveocean's crews fought them. The Aqusals were able to break through when Zabishi entered the battlefield to command them. They took the prison and were about to kill the Black Skull when the two guards started to attack. They led a small force of the crew who took back the prison and pushed the Aqusals in the direction of the Orcashi. Two ships docked on the northern beach. These were the skilled crews of the Albatross and the Stormchaser, who had been patrolling the area. The arrived behind the Aqusals, managing to slaughter about half of them. Zabishi and a group of central Aqusals ran towards the Orcashi.

On the Orcashi side of the island, Kendra Water was crying next to a short Orcashi who was guarding her. She had come up with a plan when she saw how this Orcashi was easily seduced. She took off her hat to reveal a brown ponytail.

"Excuse me." She said in an upset voice.

"What is it?" The guard looked at her.

"If you set me free, i'll kiss you."

"No no. Enough of that." The Orcashi looked at her. He put his face next to hers.

"I can help you." Water said. "I don't mean any harm."

"How?"

"The Admiral's office is next to the post office." She said. The Orcashi knelt down. He grabbed her tied hands and cut her free. Water went to go for the Orcashi. The Orcashi looked so happy with her. He was easily killed when Captain Water drove his knife into his chest.

With the guard dead, Captain Water crept through the ruined house she had been kept in. There were no other Orcashi for now. Captain Water found her gear in the bag at the door. She stabbed multiple Orcashi from behind. They had killed her fiance, now they will all die, she thought. She eventually reached a bridge where Gringull was standing. She went underneath the bridge, where the river was flowing. She saw some Aqusals talking to Gringull.

"What? You wish to make an alliance? With us?" Gringull roared.

"Yes. The Aquestrians will be sure to lose if we team." One of the Aqusals spoke. In the middle of the threesome was Zabishi.

Captain Water didn't want to risk an assassination. She would have killed Gringull if he was on his own. But many of his best Orcashi were around him. Gragog was next to him and the giant that was Ar-Baruk, stood as his bodyguards. There seemed to be some kind of agreement.

"This will be a good agreement." Ar-Baruk stated. He was huge: thick fat arms and muscles, he was like no Orcashi noone had ever seen. Water continued creeping through the waterways below the bridges in front of her.

Captain Water arrived at where the first guards were for the Aquestrians and breathed a sigh of relief, before an Orcashi pinned her down with all the dirt. "You!" He shouted. "You tried to get away! No! I will not allow it! I, Gragog the Great, will turn you in...Gringull will be forced to appoint me as his successor. I could even get away with challenging him for the leadership role if I am denied at least some recognition!"

“Sure sounds like it,” Valkry shrugged and gulped down another mouthful of her drink. She wiped her mouth and sat hunched over the table once more, “but it doesn’t involve me so I’ll leave it until it does”.

“Not bad, not bad. How about yourself? How has the seasons been treating you,” she hummed softly and sat down in the shade his home offered, “how has this farm been doing”?

As Gragog took Captain Water across the surface with her in his arms. "You'll make a tasty morsel for me." Gragog grunted.

"Never!" She cried.

Suddenly, a large, fatter Orcashi jumped down. He was like none Water had ever seen before: it was Ar-Baruk, the Goliath. He wielded an iron club in one hand: it was spiked and the handle was tiny. The bludger part of it was small, to be fair, too.

"Stop right there! You have tortured this girl too much! I stop you!" He pushed Gragog into one of the walls.

"We're on the same side! She deserves to be imprisoned!" Gragog yelled. "We have the Aquestrians on the edge of a cliff. We can finish them if we all side together!" Gragog ran towards the Goliath and stabbed him twice. Ar-Baruk absorbed the attacks as if they were nothing.

"False! You conspire to get rid of the master. I kill you for that!" The Golliath swung his club hard at Gragog. Gragog flew into a wall. His back half-broken, Gragog retalliated by stabbing the Golliath as he ran towards the axeman, in the top of his chest, near his shoulder. Ar-Baruk fell to the ground. He got up but he knelt on the rubbel. He put his massive hand on the opened cut.

"You will pay...in due time..." The Golliath said, weakily. "Go!" He screamed to Water. Captain Water ran as fast as she could towards the Aquestrian base.

Gragog left Ar-Baruk there. Gragog joined Gringull where he plotted for the final assault. Ar-Baruk got up. He pounded his chest. "I forgive you. For now..."
------------------------------------------------------------------
On the edge of Pyke, on a mountain, stood a farmer. He opened up his ragged clothing to reveal a white gown with black lines at the top and bottom. He looked towards his burnt crops and then at the water below him. He saw the commotion, packed his things and boarded a ship. Just as he was finishing for the long trip ahead, a group of soldiers from Pyke's millitary came to see what he was doing. They held swords and pikes of their own.

One of them knocked on his door. The farmer opened the door. "Hmm?" His face was asian, almost Japanese. He wasn't from this country, clearly.

"Excuse me sir...but we've been getting reports that you haven't been following a number Pyke laws."

"Such as?"

"For one thing, you've stopped paying your taxes. Secondly, we've found a number of dead bodies in your area. This is serious."

"Firstly, I think you'll find that I don't have any money to pay for taxes now that noone comes to buy my crops. Secondly, those people you saw killed there were bandits who tried to rob my home of my animals. But there's one thing you should know." He looked around. "They followed me."

"Who? Some lunatics from Boie?"

"Monsters, big ones...made of pure darkness and evil. They ate my family. They chased me down through Pyke and they've found me. I can hear their presence."

"Excuse me?" One of the guards chuckled. The other one laughed too.

"Stop laughing at me!"

"Sir, you are mad as hell. You should come with us to the lunatic asylum."

"No! They're real!" The man withdrew a sword from his waste. It was unusual, curved blade. It was a katana.

The two guards withdrew their swords but before they could swing a hit the man charged through both of their chests with lightning speed. A third guard stood amazed from beyond. The men stared at each other.

"Leave now!" The katana man shouted.

"But who are you?" He asked.

"They call me...Takeshi Lightbender. Run off now."

The guard ran as fast as he could. Takeshi looked out to Flovia from his mountain. He heard voices. "I must continue my journey." He said to himself. Hours later, he would sit in his transport ship waiting to arrive at the nearest island.

Last edited:
Sand stood in the ships cabin blood drenched his shirt as he looked at the dead fish people. " That was really stupid." He told himself. He tried to move as his bones started to ack. " I'm not as young as I use to be." He said as he walked to the upped deck. He looked and saw the shadow further away and smoke coming from a ship. " What the hell are they up to?" He thought as he got back onto his row boat and headed towards the action.

Grey lead a crew of militia into an attack formation showing of his military prowess. " Left group attack the middle right create a defensive line." They nodded. Grey stood in the middle and held his stance not like that of a pirate but that of a royal.

David nodded as he took a sip of his drink. While he was trained both by the Ragroth royal guards and some military experience he never liked the sword preferring a pen to it. a big Orcashi busted in and looked at them with blood lust in his eyes. "Friend of yours?" He asked his Orcashi drinking companion.

"It's been going good. it was difficult at first but I think I've gotten the hang of farming." He said. He took in her features she was still as beautiful as the day he met her in the dark forest all those years ago. " So what brings you to this humble farm."

“Business in the area,” Octia shrugged, undocking her arm to lay it on the table. She tied up the sleeve and took a swig from her drink, “thought I’d come see what the farming life was all about. Don’t see many old friends and maybe plan my future”.

“Not in the slightest,” Valkry gruffly snarled but slammed her glass down. She stood to her full height before she strode towards the orcashi, punching him in the face once close enough.

William Ashshore had remained silent the whole time he was on the Shadow. Seeing the pirate ship and the unplanned Orcashi attack on Braveocean Island, he attempted to escape. "You all have been really lovely to me...but, I need to leave. This place is no longer for me!" He announced as he dived into the water. He swam as fast as he could. The current took him to the north side of the island. He expected to see Aqusals but all he saw were two human ships.

Braveocean meanwhile took most of his crew into the centre of the battlefield and planned a counter-offensive. They took building after building and only had the docks to push into. Gringull was getting restless and ordered the Orcashi to charge.
-----------------------------------------------
Zabishi sent a wave of Aqusals forward. The group were attacked by the crews of the navy. Zabishi dueled Admiral Braveocean but Braveocean could not hold him off. Braveocean pushed him into the water. Zabishi and the other Aqusals fled to the north beach, where they greeted Ashshore. The now proclaimed 'Captain' Gringull fled alone to the north beach. Gragog had taken over the command of the forces. Before he left, he had united Ar-Baruk with him. Accompanying Gringull were a number of guards.

"Acursed Aquestrians!" He shouted, as he hobbled along.

"So, agreement over?" Zabishi asked approaching Gringull.

Gringull shook his head and looked at Captain Ashshore. "What's he doing here?"

"This former Naval Captain William Ashshore. He wants to help us Aqusals. He abandoned his Admiral."

"You made a deal with these Orcashi raiders?" William Ashshore asked curiously. Ashshore realised he might have to make a pact with the Orcashi. This annoyed him, as he thought very lowly of the Orcashi. Yet, he was enthusiastic enough to suggest a pact.

"The Aqusal numbers are decreasing, and, from what I understand, the Orcashis are being pushed too."

"My folk should be here any minute soon." Gringull explained. "There are more Aquestrians coming from the docks to reinforce your Admiral's forces. I've told everyone to move past the prison, collect that pirate on the way."

"The Black Skull? He's useless."

"Well, he could help us get that pirate ship to do what we say."

"Let me send a raven to them. They will respond quickly if they know what we are doing. The other pirate ship is on the Admiral's side: the Shadow. They picked me up thinking I was one of them. I say we get everyone who opposes the Admiral on this beach, then we can push forwards."

"That sounds like a plan." Gringull agreed. "We should take these two ships before something-"

The two ships on the beach were the Albatross and the Stormchaser. Both seemed empty but then a group of people appeared on the Albatross and backed the ship out of the sand.

"Take the Stormchaser." Gringull yelled. The group boarded the Stormchaser, searching for any Aquestrians. It was empty. The Albatross was gone. "This ship will be ours!" He shouted. A group of Orcashi could be seen in the distance. They arrived. There, Gringull explained the plan.

"Where's this pirate I'd be hearing about?"

"I'm sorry." Ar-Baruk stated in an Eastern-European accent. "We killed him."
Onboard the former Navy ship, the 'Rocky Shores,' the crew fired their last cannonballs on the Sting-Ray. The Sting-Ray fired back as it docked in. The 'Rocky Shores' crew decided to pull their ship out and drive towards the northern beach when they recieved the note from the raven which talked about the alliance.
---------------------------------------------
When the 'Rocky Shores' landed on the northern beach, William Ashshore waved it down.
"Blind me, you've got Orcashi and Aqusals and what's this, a lone Aquestrian!?" One of the crew members laughed.

"I'm the one who sent the message!" Ashshore shouted. "Let me on!"

Ashshore was allowed to board the ship. There, he found that it was more of a community, with no clear leader or Captain.

"So who leads this ship? Who is the captain?" Ashshore asked.

"I do!" One voice said.

"It is I!" A different voice said.

"No, me!" Another pirate shouted.

"You're all wrong. Noone is the captain here. We make decisions based on the crew's votes."

"Votes? I mean, it's more democratic than the Navy, I would say, as I used to be a part of it myself, but then again, there's no clear leader. It must be chaos."

"That's what I said." One of the older pirates replied. "But they are always so indecisive."

"Why did you leave the navy? Same reason as us?" One voice asked.

"I wanted to save a merchant ship that was on flames but my admiral, the one who owns this island, disagreed, and took control of my ship. Now one of the other captains has destroyed that same ship! I had enough of it. I, William Ashshore, am I pirate now."

There was cheering. The crew of the Rocky Shores toasted to him. "I will be the leader you need. I will be the captain of this ship. We are making a pact against the Aquestrians of Flovia. I will lead this ship to victory and we will take many more ships to spread our influence! See over there? An army of Orcashi who themselves took a ship here." The Orcashi and Aqusals gathered round William Ashshore.

"He can give a speach, that pigskin can." Gringull muttered.

"And we have the gods of the sea themselves, the Aqusal, who can spread their influence below the water. There is a whole city of them who can help us!"

"I leader of this clan of Aqusals up here. I make sure the Aqusals give continued support." Zabishi roared.

"I am Gringull the Clever, Clans-leader of these Orcashi and now, the self-appointed captain of this ship, the Stormchaser, now that the Ambition has been destroyed. We will send scouts to horde the Orcashi onto these islands. We will be willing to help these pirates as fellow pirates. William Ashshore has more Orcashi blood in him than Aquestrian. All i ask is that our clans-leader be given more of a say, than the others."

"Because of your power in this coalition, you will be given more of a say. If we want, we could take the whole of Necros! Now onward! We will take Flovia, then we will take Ragroth and kill the King of the Aquestrians!" They all cheered for him, especially the Orcashi, who deeply hated the Aquestrians. Ashshore was then voted in as Captain of the Rocky Shores. The pirates called their friends: within hours, three terrifying ships appeared and, once the situation was explained, bent the knee to William Ashshore. Ashshore was more than just a captain. He pressed his hat to his head as he was appointed Admiral of this group of pirates. These pirates did seem seperate from the Pirate King's original body, but rumour had it that Ashshore was going to recieve a letter any minute from him.

As Ashshore and Gringull took their commanding roles on their respective ships, Braveocean's forces nervously waited for a counter attack. They had pushed them all out of the town, with the help of Captain Rajav.

"I thank you for your help." Braveocean said to Rajav. "But we have not won this yet. They seem to have all gathered further north. I can't imagine they'd want to ally each other...it doesn't seem likely."

"I am glad to help. But there are more pressing matters." Rajav spoke.

"Yes. The Black Skull is dead. The Orcashi killed him. I noticed part of the skin of his upper arm has been ripped off. I don't know why anyone would rip that off. At least the pirates in the surrounding waters won't be wishing to join up for a stronger leadership. We could push harder and get rid of them all."

At that instant, Captain Water pushed through the door of Braveocean's office.

"Ah! Captain Water, glad to see you're alright." Braveocean commented.

"They killed him!" Water screamed, tears in her face. "They killed James!"

Last edited:
Grey stood near the dead orcashi bodies. He congradulated the towns folk for their service of standing against them. Many of the men and women pledged their loyalty to Grey. He stood near the dock as the shadow returned. He noticed minimal damage on the ship. He watched as Wind got off the ship and looked at him. " You seem to have had fun." She said looking at the orcashi corpses. " Orcashi... Why are they this far out." She said.

Grey didn't have an awnser to that. " I don't know. Send Ravens to the Rip Tide and Blood Raven tell them to make their way here." He let out a breath. He handed wind a personal letter. " And send this to him. Tell him how one of his precious islands are fearing. Maybe he could order more ships to come protect it." He said. Before he started to walk.

"Where are you going?" Wind asked as she started to fallow him. " And why him." She said wondering why Grey would want his brother's assistance. The two of them haven't spoken in five years. Not since Grey and the shadow covertly helped the navy during the last pirate war.

"To speak to the admiral." He said
…….
The orcashi fell back from the woman's punch. He stood up and growled as he tried to tackle her. David watched in amusment as he took a sip of his drink.
…...
" Oh future." Avian said as he smirked a little bit. " Finally going to settle down maybe have a couple of kids of your own. If your still able to have kids." He said
…..
On the island of Marogo out of Flovia territory a man with dark black hair wearing an eye patch sat on a golden throne. On either side of him were beautiful women dressed in somewhat revealing clothing. "My lord." A man with a stump for an arm said as he walked closer. "Are scouts report an attack on Rouge Port." He said.
The man looked at him. " Who authorized the attack." His voice grim with venom in every word. He hadn't spent the last five years having his pirates chip away the Navy's defenses only for a full scale attack to take part. It wasn't time yet to reveal the full power of the Pirate King.

Braveocean recieved a raven from William Ashshore. It said that he had managed to create an alliance between the Aqusals, Orcashi and a crew of several pirates who he became 'admiral' of. Braveocean couldn't believe it. He shook his head. "There's no way..." He said, as he showed Rajav and Water the letter. "That dirty B****** made an alliance with all of those races..."He looked out to see Grey near the dock. "And where is Nipto going? Someone keep an eye on him!" He looked around. "It looks like I must face William myself. He has gone mad with power."
The transport ship carrying Takeshi docked on a small island on route to Braveocean island. Takeshi learnt from those in a local tavern that Orcashi and Aqusals had started to make their mark on Flovia, in addition to the chaotic pirates.
As Captain Gringull planned the Orcashis next move, Gragog plotted against him. He met with a small group of Orcashis far away on the mainland.

"You want to know why we are here? It's him!" He pointed to Gringull. "Gringull is a weak leader. We need one strong enough to see through every threat. And giving in to the demands of the Aquestrians and Aqusals is not good enough! It's cowardly! We should be fighting them!" The group seemed to be on Gragog's side, though it was only a small faction. "Gather everyone you know. We will have him dead in two sunrises!"

“I could have children if I wanted,” Octia scoffed playfully and raised her nose in a snooty manner to play up the comment, “just haven’t found the man worthy enough to be the father. So many idiots around and all”.

Valkry ducked under the offender, one hand on their torso and the other on his shoulder. She heaved him above her head before slamming him head first into the ground.

Grey walked onto the Admirals ship. " I wish to speak with your leader." He said He moved into a stance that showed bravado and self confidence. "We need to talk about a certain event." He said.

"Aint that the truth." He said. He motioned her to fallow him as he made his way to his little home. " Not to mention some women are spiteful enough that they break up with you if you aren't royal and take what children you had with them." He said thinking about that bitch he was force into marrying.

The Orcashi stayed down. David whistled as he moved closer. "Nice movement. Ever think about putting those skills into practice." He said.

Gabil and what was left of the Boie people made their way to Pykon. The fog and the beasts inside of the fog were relentless though they seemed to have decided to stay in Boie. Gabil knew what he had to do in order to protect his adopted people. He just hoped the Necros King and his governors will be able to help them in their time of need.

The alliance of the north attacked the town again. In front, were the pirates and the Aqusals. The crews of the admiral's ships couldn't work out who was a pirate and who was of the navy. Captain Water shot at both groups with her hand cannons quickly. A group of Aqusals came to attack Braveocean and close range. Captain Water stabbed each of the Aqusals with her rapier. More pirates came up the hill, this time with a huge horde of Orcashi. Braveocean was faced with Gringull, as he jumped down to attack. Samuel stabbed Gringull with his sword and Gringull retreated. Gragog led the further attack. He slashed at many of the crew members, killing them. He dueled Braveocean and managed to make a few cuts when Captain Water recognised him. She shot once and missed, then slashed at him. Gragog parried and pushed Kendra into a wall. She retalliated and made a fatal opening in Gragog's chest. Gragog was forced to retreat. In amongst the chaos, William Ashshore was fighting. He stabbed many crew members he had been friends with before and this factor dawned on him as he approached Braveocean.

"Braveocean!" Ashshore yelled.

"William? I'm glad you are alright. Do you know what they're calling you lot now? The Coalition of Chaos!! Come here and let's talk this out."

"No! You will not talk me into putting the fight down." He walked over towards Braveocean. "You have fooled me long enough."

"You left over one incident that we were going to put to rest very quickly after I had interrogated the Black Skull."

"It looks like there was only one person in that ship, but the timing made all the difference! I've seen this deciption before in the navy. My views were never accepted! I was laughed at."

Braveocean went to hug Ashshore. Ashshore stabbed Braveocean with a medium length sword. Braveocean withdrew his sword and the two of them fought endlessly, parrying each other's attacks. At first, Ashshore was convinced Braveocean could be beaten with the cut through his chest. Then Ashshore and Braveocean saw the stump on Ashshore's right hand indicating Ashshore was handicapped to begin with. But Ashshore shot at Braveocean in the chest further weakening him. The two went on dueling until Ashshore grabbed the longsword of Braveocean and pushed it into his body. Braveocean fell to the ground. One more shot and one more stab caused Braveocean to bleed out. Ashshore decided to retreat with his forces and called a ceasefire.

"William...I didn't mean for this...i'm sorry!" Braveocean cried.

William's eyes watered as he walked away. Captain Water and Rajav were fighting together. Rajav had a metal spear like weapon he had obtained from Hethia. The spear killed many Orcashi before he realised that Braveocean had been killed. Water had spotted it. As they approached Braveocean, Water started crying.

"He's dying." Water sobbed. "That Ashshore...he's a monster too! I should have helped him but I was too busy fighting the others."

"They've pulled out of the fight, they've lost." Rajav commented. "There's nothing we can do about Braveocean. He's at the point where he cant be healed." He said this as Braveocean's eyes closed and his body dropped against the wall. Water gasped. Rajav had seen enough death in his life to believe it was inevitable.

At the northern beach, the Coalition of Chaos gathered. Although they had lost the battle and concluded the island was not for them, they had weakened the forces of the navy by killing several captains and an Admiral. But now, the coup in the Orcashi ranks could begin on the Stormchaser. Gragog approached Gringull as a crowd gathered below.

"We must go to the other islands and-" Gringull was delivering a 'victory' speech on a stage raised above the Stormchaser.

"Admit it, our faction lost. Yes, Braveocean is dead, but not his island!" Gragog shouted, approaching Gringull. "Your ways are corrupt. You flirt constantly with the Aquestrians. You put their priorities first, instead of ours and look where we are now, lower than ever before! I say, we end this!" Gragog ran towards Gringull and stabbed him several times. Gringull tried to parry but he was not fast enough. About half the crowd cheered for Gragog. Gragog killed those who dared to go on the stage. Gringull bled out on the stage.

"Now, I, Gragog, the Great, shall rule! We shall rule for the Orcashi. We will first murder ALL Aquestrians, and this will give rise to the first Orcashi empire!" Gragog roared. Suddenly, out from the darkness, a massive fatty thing appeared.

"Stop right there!" It was Ar-Baruk, the Golliath.

"Ar-Baruk, what are you doing?"

"You killed the master. You have no idea of what good for us!" He ran towards Gragog. None of Gragog's attacks could hurt him. Ar-Baruk swung his iron club at Gragog. Gragog went flying and then the Golliath tore his head off. He showed the crowd the head of the traitor. Gringull got up.

"Well done for getting rid of the traitor, a promotion for you!" Gringull said, weakily.

"You weak master. Maybe we do need new leader...I have your ideas...it time for me to rule." The Golliath hit Gringull with his club and Gringull flew into the air and dropped into the water. He was never seen again.

The crowd roared for Ar-Baruk. Ar-Baruk pulled down his armour on his arms to reveal a skull tattoo ripped onto the top of the side of his arm. It had been taken from the Black Skull and so it was he who was revealed to have taken it. "I am new Black Skull!" He shouted as he picked up Gringull's hat and placed it on his head. "I rule with interest of Orcashi! I am strongest Orcashi around!"