• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Tales of Aquearias

Valkry seemed to think quietly for a moment before she nodded and crossed her arms over her chest, “Well I know some of our people still prefer to live away from places like this, in old tribes with older beliefs. I come from a tribe in the middle ground. We traded with few and trusted fewer. Territory is a big thing, strength too. Shamen hold a higher stance then most in the more secluded tribes and bloodlines are very important”.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
"You are a brave Orcashi." The chieftain of the Frostspear tribe said to Gringull. They had just digested through a whole meal together. Telling stories about the pirates of Flovia, Gringull warmed the hearts of the eskimo people. They showed him their ship, a large longship, which was mainly wooden. It was like a Viking's ship.

"We call this, the Ice Giant." The chieftain said to Gringull.

"Well this is bigger than most ships i've seen. Must have taken a real lot of hard work to build this!"

"It did. We built it from hand, of course. We haven't used it for a while."

"All you lot ever do here is freeze around a fire and fish. You never dare go out and use that ship to do more with your lives!?" Gringull looked at him. "Let me do something about that. Let me command a crew of your people. We can take some of the Flovian islands in the south for ourselves. You won't have to shiver any more. You can loot money and valuable materials from the navy and pirates to pay for your conquest and pay more for your people's survival!"
---------
In the Great Forest, an encampment stood on the edge of the state. Several wooden sentry towers stood with an archer on each one. The archers had become good friends with each other because the towers faced each other and, because they were at the same height, the people on each tower could hear each other much clearly than those foresters in the cluster of tents below.

A male forester, originally from Ragroth, stood guard with black flat hair and blue eyes. To his right, on the other sentry tower, stood a fair woman. She had long brown hair, with a blondeness at the bottom and was tall, with blue eyes too. Her ear shape indicated she was not originally from the Great Forest. Though, she knew she was born here like the man who stood next to her. The young man, her best friend since she was a girl, Alexander Tree. Her name was Lanette Pathorn, often known as Lanya as an abbreviation of her name. The two of them were first-class archers, able to mark any shot. It wouldn't be long until her best friend died.

Lanya and Alex were standing on watch as normal. A group of bandits were about to raid the area, which had become very misty. These anti-foresters ran forwards. Alexander shot several arrows at them as they ran, killing about a quarter of them. Another quarter's death were ensured by Lanya.

"Good work." Alexander said to Lanya.

"Thanks. You did good too." Lanya replied.

A group of foresters from below came up and told them their shifts were over. "You did really well during that last raid. We will now go to our homes." The leader of the group said.

The people in the tents left the area. Alexander and Lanya left their scout towers and were walking back.

"Where are you going?" Alexander asked, noticing Lanya was taking another route home.

"I'm going a different way." She said to him. "You don't have to chaperone me around the whole forest."

"Right." Alexander said. "I'm sorry."

Lanya looked at him as he said this, he cracked up a bit, and it looked like he was deeply sorry. He loved her deep down. Lanya saw this.

"No. Listen. You can come with me down this path. The reason I decided to go this way is because this is where I found out my great grandmother's grave is. I was always told stories about her by my parents as a girl. My great-uncle, Jeremiah, that is, my grandfather's brother, told us stories about her when he discovered that he was half-elvious. He travelled to meet the family he never knew. That's what started all of these issues we were having about our blood. As you know now, I am an Elvious." They approached the grave.

Last edited:
Salvador laughed more. "Man you really picked the right person to be your friend." He said. " He's a talker and a coward." He stepped closer to Jerimiah. "Do you swear loyalty to the master?" He said.

Grey took a sip of his ale as Sand and Wind sat on either side of him. "So what do you think they're talking about?" Sand asked.
"Probably how to take out the Chimera."Grey said taking a sip of his drink as he looked at the naval ship. "Do you guys regret joining me?" He asked.
"Hell no."Wind said as she moved a little closer to Grey. While she wasn't attracted to him she did love him like a brother "It's been a fun twenty one years. Most of us met our true loves. And we've had one of the best captains." She said placing a hand on his shoulder.

David nodded as he heard her speak. the non fairy tale image of Orcashi coming to his head. He stepped onto the Necros ship and offered her his hand. "Did you find any good game here?" He asked.

Avian and a small group of twenty people stood at Flovia's eastern shore. The plan was quite simple A large attacking force will hit Boie. while they're doing that the small group will infiltrate them from the east. Avian looked at his group. and nodded he recognized some faces but others he had never seen before.

Jeremiah spat. "I only submitted because i am an old man and the torture you inflict is hard and brutal and inhumane!" He shouted. "I have only just met Takeshi, but from what I understand, he's a kind, friendly and strong man. He is our future. If you will not see that, then I suppose there is no choice for you but to die in his hands!"
--------------------
Rajav approached the Shadow. "We are planning a force to attack the Pirate King's ship. It has docked over there!" Rajav shouted to Grey, before pointing to the Chimera B. "You up to help?"
---------------------
Ashshore was making final preperations to the Stormchaser, with help from Zabishi and the Gollaith.

"I suspicious of pirate king." Ar-Baruk stated, lifted several heavy boxes onto the ship. "But he has strong ideals. I like that." He looked at the others and they nodded. "If he proves to be a threat, i will just bonk him on the head, easy! But for now, I wait. But I have eye on him."
--------------------
Gringull stood with his pirate eyepatch and hat at the wheel of the ship. Seagulls and Arctic terns flew onto the ship. Gringull liked the look of them. As they flew onto a glacier, an Arctic tern flew onto Gringull's shoulder. Gringull shivered but got used to the feeling of the talons on his shoulder. He knew pirates often kept birds, such as parrots, anyway. After a while, this Artic tern became his best mate.

"Are you sure about leaving this ship to an Orcashi who just washed up on the sure?" One of the Frostspear tribesmen said to the chieftain, on board the Ice Giant. "We've only just met him! Plus, you can never trust an Orcashi!"

"I know I know...but we're all washashores really. We met each other individually and we trusted each other from the get go."

"I am an experienced captain, for one!" Gringull shouted. "Two, I have gone round, making friends with each of the tribe. I have their trust. If most of the tribe agrees, then I should be able to! If it were one person, that's understandable...but, I am now more popular than the chieftain!" Gringull explained.

“What do you see my people as,” Valkry inquired, looked down at him as she walked, not bumping into anything. She knew of some stereotypes but still wanted to know more, “What is told about my people by yours”?

"Well when I was a little boy my mother would tell me stories about orcashi that would come in the dead of night and steal naughty children." He said as he looked at her. "Other than some folk lore about many years ago before your species re introduced yourselves. we don't know much about you guys." He said. " You guys are war like feast on the flesh of your victims, and use our bones to create your weapons." He said.

Grey looked at sand and wind and nodded. Both of his friends and comrades nodded as they stood up and went to man their stations. Grey looked at the Admiral. "We're in. Though I should warn you there are stories about him." He said. " If we're going to strike we need to make it quick and precise otherwise the whole plan of defending this island is going to go up in flames." He said.

Salvador smirked his man in the Navy's ranks told him about this admirials attack. He sent a Raven to War Lord Calock telling him to get into position. He then sent a Raven to Ashshor telling him to prepair for the coming battle.

LT. Commander Greyson of the Pandora let out a breath. ' This better work.' He thought as he took a locket out as it showed a beautiful blonde woman standing beside him. She was taken by Pirates four months ago. He has been forced to gather intel against his crew men in order to keep her alive.

Rajav had assembled the three ships in addition to Grey's the Shadow. He stood at the top of the Water-Wyvern. "Very well." Rajav said to Grey. "Gather the rest of the crew and we will go. The crew of the Pandora and Albatross are ready."
----------------
"You better not mess this up!" The Chieftain said to Gringull. "All of our eyes are on you. And being an Orcashi makes it worse. Several people have left the group."

"Bah! Aquestrians! Always fighting! That's what makes them an easy target! If I had been still with my Orcashi clan, we would have taken your entire continent."

Gringull looked like a pirate now, with his hat, his eyepatch, his sailor's black jacket and his Arctic Tern. The ship approached the most northernly Flovian island. "See this quiet island?" Gringull asked. "There isn't a single Navy person in sight. Raid the huts of people and establish a base here."

"Are you sure this is the right thing to do?" The chieftain asked. "These people are innocent."

"Do you wanna make it in this world?" Gringull asked. "Do you wanna survive? Because there is a greater threat out there...and we need to prepare." He looked out to sea. "There! The ship of the one who calls himself the 'pirate king,' i've heard. It seems he has the advantage over the navy. He will kill us all if we side with them."

"Prehaps we should just not raid this island and only attack the ones the navy control."

"Prehaps!"
-------------
Lanette Pathorn and Alexander Tree walked back to their homes after much talking about the grave that was in front of them. However, there was a beast as dark as night on top of one of the cliffs. It jumped down and attacked Alex. Lanya got straight into the action, taking out her bow and firing arrows at the beast. One fell into the beast's eye and it fled. With bloody marks and a shocked response, Alex turned to Lanya.

"Since we have we had those?" Alex asked.

"Since never." Lanya responded. "They came here. These must be the demons they were talking off from Boie. But how did they get so far away?" The walked deeper into the fog, in the other direction. "There's only one way to find out."

"We follow where it went. I see what you're doing."

They followed the beast's tracks and it led them to their scout towers. "Here again?"

They walked even further into the fog. Suddenly they were surrounded with the beasts. Alexander was on guard this time. Both Alex and Lanya had their bows out and were firing rapidly at the beasts. Several ran up to them and attacked both from both sides meaning the two of the archers had to hit the beasts with their bows. Once these were defeated, more came in. Lanya watched in horror as one clawed Alex through the chest. He fell down, blood gushing. Lanya held him and dragged him as she ran with his body, as it leaked blood, leaving a trail.

She put the Alex against the base of a huge tree. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"No but...when i'm with you...it's all fine. I love you Lanya." Alex said, in a weakened state. Lanya's eyes watered. She kissed him on the cheek before he fell to the base of the tree.

Lanya was crying but she realised the beasts were coming. She wiped the tears of her face and found a place to bury Alex.

Last edited:
The Shadow got ready as it went beside the Navy ships. " Portman." Grey said. " Fire a ball twelve degrees east and twenty north." He said. The man did as he was commanded as the ball hit the right ship next to the Chimera B.

Salvador watched then smirked. He moved the four ships that were with him into a defense position as he wanted to make sure they were close before reveling his plan.

The Water-Wyvern, Albatross and Pandora set sail. More ships came from the north: these were navy ships that had arrived early, originally part of Rajav's back-up plan. The names of the ships were as follows: Aquarios, with it's big blue sails, the former fishing vessel Fishmonger, the Ragorothian ship the Heart of Water, The Dolphin with the animal depicted on the front, and the Big Dipper, named after the constellation. They were the first to fire and attacked the blockade of pirate ships from the back, cannonballs flying everywhere.

In the north, a large longship also starting making it's way. It was the Ice Giant. The ship had landed on numerous islands under the advice of Captain Gringull and they had raided a number of navy settlements. However, Gringull changed his mind, as soon as he started to see the blockade. I thought it was unfair how the pirates were bombarding an island that needed to call reinforcements. As soon as he saw one of the ships: the Aquarios at the back, he winked at the captain who did not look happy.

Valkry pulled out her axe and tossed into the side before catching it. She looked it over before sneering, “who knew bones could shine like steal and children you say? My tribe had stories about your kind, seems we shared similar thoughts in each other”.

He moved the four ships into a defensive position. The Antielr bursted into flames from the cannon barrage. "Now." Salvador said. One of his officers moved a black flag. As he did cannon balls started to fire from the island their focus on the Albatross. Warlord Calock's ship the Cerberus led twenty ships from the south and east closing in on the Navy's small fleet firing repeatedly at them.

" You don't know." David said. "Maybe if you burn bone enough it might turn into something as shiny as steel." He chuckled. "Still this is why I want to get to know more about Orcashi and elvens. Be able to learn the truth." He said as he boarded the ship. He saw the battle in the distance. "Will we be able to get past that." He said to the captain. The captain nodded.

The ships that came from the north moved closer to the Chimera B and started firing rapidly towards that area. The ships from Braveocean Island moved more north and the two other ships led in an attempt to defend the Albatross, which now had a hole in it. They approached the blockade and fired towards the Chimera B's location.

The Ice Giant crashed into one of the outer pirate ships as Gringull realised what he needed to do. He jumped off of the Ice Giant and hopped on board the pirate ship.

"What are you doing?!" The chieftain asked Gringull.

"This!" He shouted, as he shot several pirates surrounded him. He ran up to the pirate captain on the ship at the front of the wheel and stabbed him into the back. More eskimos came to help Gringull.

The ships closed in to them as they fired at the navy ships primarly focusing on the Albatross as well as the Fish monger. As they did so the Chimera B moved to the Water-wyvern as Salvador jumped onto the ship. He took his blade out as he quickly started to dispose of the men on board. Moving with such speed that barley any of them could see his movements. In a desperate move the shadow moved close to the Water Wyvern as Grey jumped onto the ship to try and help the men.

Two of the southern ships opened fire on the Ice giant as pirates went onto the attacked ship to help out the crew.

Valkry nodded in understanding and watched the ships away of them. Her tusks ground against eachother abit as she thought but stopped soon after, “perhaps if our species knew more about eachother there would be less clashing from the hunters and your farmers”.

The Albatross started to go up in flames. "Quickly!" The Captain of the Albatross shouted. All members of the crew stopped to collect water from the sea in great big metal buckets. They started pouring water on the fires. All cannonfire had now stopped on the Albatross.

After a barrage of fire, the Fishmonger started to break into two from the bottom. The wooden base structure was not strong enough-this had been a former fishing vessel after all. The crew were horrified, when they got seperated through the ship splitting in half. Each of the two parts of the ship started to push itself also into the water. Soon, the Fishmonger was in the deep blue sea. The crew swam to the Aquarios.

The Aquarios and the Heart of Water began to target the ships that had fired on them. They also sent several members of the crew to swim over to the nearest pirate ship to create a distraction. The Dolphin and the Big Dipper surrounded a few weaker pirate ships, circling them and firing onto them rapidly. They were then informed to move back. They did so, providing cover for the Aquarios and the Heart of Water.

In the battered Water-Wyvern, Admiral Rajav decided to bail out. The ship looked like it was going to be taken by the pirates. Avoiding them, he divided off an innocent part of the ship while the crew battled furiously. Rajav swam to the Pandora, which, for some reason, was a way from the other two ships and it had very little fire on it.

"We need reinforcements." Rajav said to Captain Water, who had now been positioned on the Pandora.

"I'll send ravens to the other islands!" She shouted. "But what's that?" She pointed to the large longship.

"Doesn't look like one of ours...doesn't even seem to be a pirate ship...it looks like it was attacking them. Send a raven to it."
---------
Gringull jumped back onto the Ice Giant. "Look how the navy are crippling themselves! This isn't a fair fight!" He cried.

"I suppose you are right." The Chieftain said to Gringull, who was on the other pirate ship and had bashed one of the pirates with his hammer. The Chieftain was then stabbed.

Gringull had had it. "That's it! Arty! Get 'em!" His arctic tern on his shoulder stood up and, at the snap of the fingers of Gringull, it took to the skies. A pirate watched in awe as it dived down towards him and stabbed him through the chest. He had tried to run but it was too late. The arctic tern massacred the man, who had even tried to use his handgun to shoot the bird. The arctic tern took bites out of his face, before blinding him in the eyes.

"How long have you spent on that trick?" One of the crew asked.

"At least a week at sea trying to teach him." Then a raven flew down with a message. "What's this? A message...from those sorry naval people."

"I thought you said they were our enemies?"

"Not now."

From the corner of Grey's eyes he saw the admiral bail. " That fuckin coward." Grey said. He turned his attention to the Pirate King as their blades clashed. He could barley keep up with the man as he continued to launch attack after attack. " You could've been my second Grey." He said. " We could've ruled Flovia together. Now your just a Navy whore." He said as he kicked Grey backwards. sending him to the other side of the ship. He saw the remaing crew just looking at him. " Don't stand there." Grey said. " Point your cannons to the Chimera send that ship to Taterus." He said. The crew looked at him and nodded as they started to fire on the Chimera. Grey moved out of the way as Salvador jumped at him. "How did you get so strong." Grey said as their blades collided again.

In the distance a shadow of a ship could be seen. Grand Admiral Stevens watched the chaos. He ordered his two smaller corvette ships to go ahead and distract a few of the pirate ships while his dreadnought 'The burning Star." Acted like a shield for the corvettes. " How many ships are out there." He asked. " Five navy and sixteen Pirate ships. Though one seems to be fighting with ours." He said.
Stevens raised an eyebrow. "Which one." He asked.
" The Shadow." The captain said.
Stevens simply smiled. It's been a long time since he saw the 'Islaaver'. Not since Grey and his mutineers took it over.

David nodded in agreement. " Yeah If we put are differences aside we could create a world where everyone can prosper."

Last edited:

As the Ice Giant avoided danger, it destroyed one of the pirate ships with the newly installed canons. Gringull had finished writing a letter to the Pandora. He sent it via one of the ravens they kept. He turned around to see Steven's ship in the distance and the naval ships coming on their way.

"Those are no pirate ships." He said. "If they come over, tell them to stop. We need a decisive plan."
---
Watching the nearby battle going on the Water-Wyvern, Rajav stood on the Pandora. He was reading the letter Gringull had sent. He pointed out the unusual Scalian ship just outside of the pirate blockade. "He's no naval captain." Rajav read. "He tells us, he's attacked several naval outposts in the last few days but now he's come to his senses?" Rajav read further. "He's an Orcashi...Gringull?! An Orcashi captain? Isn't that the one..."

"Yes." Captain Water interrupted. "He was the leader of the clan of Orcashi. He should be dead. But I heard that when Ar-Baruk attempted to take over, Gringull was one of the ones he didn't kill. Our spies say he flung him into the water with his club."

"As it says here, he must have washed up in Scalia. How he convinced those eskimos to serve him on a ship, i'll never know. But we need all the men we can get." Rajav recieved another raven from the Ice Giant. "Ah!" He shouted. "Captain Gringull has spotted some more naval ships coming in...he says there's a lot of them...must be someone on orders from the Fish Emperor, he says."

"You know what...I don't care...Orcashi...pirates...they're all the same deep down. Filthy." Captain Water said in an angered state. She did not agree to making an alliance with Gringull as it had been under Gringull's orders that James Azalyaro had been murdered. Rajav was highly suspicious but he needed all the ships he could find. Captain Water decided to help the naval officers on the Water-Wyvern. She made a massive jump onto the vessel and pushed her way to where the Pirate King was.

Stevens read a letter given to him. He nodded as his other thirty ships made up of Corrvets, Battle ships, and stockers. He sent a letter back to the Orcashi stating that he had a plan not one to end the conflict but to post pone the outcome. ' We need to make them retreat for now. It's clear there is something about this island that they need. they'll attack again but next time we will be ready for them."

on board the Water-Wyvern
Salvador got the upper hand as he slashed at Grey's face cutting into his skin at wide diagonal position and mutilating Grey's left eye.. Grey fell to the ground in pain. The rest of the crew got ready to attack. Salvador smirked as he watched a captain push her way on board. He smirked as he quickly moved behind her and placed his blade onto her throat. "What's a pretty little thing like you doing in the Navy." H said.

"I don't know." She literally spat at him towards his face. "What's an idiot like you doing going round treating men like dogs and women like objects?!" She asked, furiously and with extreme sass. She catwalked up to him and pointed her twin handcannons at Salvador. "Leave, now!" Behind here, were a group of reinforcement crew from the remainder of the other naval vessels.
----
Gringull sent a raven to the Pandora telling Rajav that the Grand Admiral were trying to test the waters: they would not attack now, Gringull guessed, but later, when the island was attacked again.

Salvador laughed at that statement. "I treat both men and women equally." He said with a smirk. " I like you. Not many people stand up to me." Blood dripped from his nose. He was over using his gift. He looked back at the other part of the ship where the thirty men he single handedly slaughtered laid as well as that traitor he injured. " I'll leave for now, But this isn't over. Tell that coward of an Admiral that I'm going to be coming after him." He said before using what stamina he had left to move quickly back to the beaten up Chimera."

The pirate ships started to retreat to an eastern Island.

The remaining crew of the Water-Wyvern looked at Captain Water. "Woah. Did I really just make the Pirate King retreat?"

"You did." Rajav said, jumping down from the Pandora. "They're all retreating. Get everyone back to the dock. We lost several ships today. This one's not doing so good. We will have to decomission it. It looks like it's going to fall apart. I have contacted an Admiral on another island to send some of his ships. We should be good for now."
---
"Wow!" Gringull shouted, as he saw the pirate ships leave. "Their more cowards than the naval peeps!" He laughed. "We should go meet these naval officers. I see it from their perspective, that was a tough fight. But how did they get so outnumbered?"

Grey stood up and limped to Rajav. " You Fucking Coward!" He said as he punched the man. " A good leader goes down with his ship not turn tail and run." He said. "Instead you left your men to be slaughtered by a person I'm not even sure is Aquestrian anymore." He said.

Stevens smirked. " It's a ploy." He thought. " He's only retreating so he can regroup with the rest of his men and launch a full scale assult on us."

Rajav felt Grey's fist to his face, but his veil covered and softened the hit. Part of the veil started to fall down. Most people hadn't seen his true face, just his menacing eyes and a bit of the skin that surrounded it. The veil fell completely down and Rajav took it off. Rajav's eyebrows were small and burnt. His skin all in all seemed half-burnt and there were spots all around. The crew gasped as the punch was delivered. They gasped harder as they saw Rajav's true face: a twisted, mutated and burnt one. His hair had lost most of it's colour and there seemed to be a patch of hair missing. Rajav started to back away. He was extremely angry from being hit and the anger grew and grew and grew. He picked up his haliberd from the floor of the ship and pointed it towards Grey before his anger seemed to go away. "At the time this ship was being attacked, I had no choice but to do so with the rest of my crew." His voice was a cold calm Asian whisper. We have reinforcements coming and the battle, as we saw, has not ended. We didn't need the Water-Wyvern. I'm decomissioning it the instant we get back to the dock."

Suddenly his anger exploded again as he started yelling. "I AM THE ADMIRAL HERE! YOU CHOSE TO SERVE ME, YOU ARE MERELY A FALSE CAPTAIN WHO THINKS HE'S ON THE NAVY'S SIDE WHEN HE ACTUALLY ISN'T!! MY ORDERS ARE THE FINAL ORDERS IN BATTLE!! YOU PUNCHED ME YOU LITTLE SHIT, GET DOWN ON THE FLOOR!!!" He screamed. He put his ugly bare face millimetres away from Grey's face. He pointed to Grey and a group of guards stood behind him ready to strike at any given moment. This was certainly the angriest and most violent Admiral Rajav had ever been. People had known him as the quiet little Hethian from across the waters but this all changed here.

Captain Water put her handguns in the direction of Grey and Rajav. "You two better stop quarrelling. We're all on the same side here!"

The Ice Giant made it's way towards the group of navy ships and, as the others went towards the docks, the Water-Wyvern floated there.
----
In the Stormchaser, Zabishi, Ar-Baruk and Ashshore sat together. The Stormchaser had been apart of the barrage of pirate ships that had fought for a good while at sea. There were no injuries on them and the ship was still in a good condition. They hadn't had to do much work, though they were annoyed that the Pirate King called for a retreat so early. Neither of them had shown their faces to the naval vessels.

Grey stood his ground and pushed his face right into Rajav. " Your right I'm not Navy so your rules don't apply to me." He said as he grabbed Rajav by the color of his clothes. " But you want to know something." He said as he looked at the crew. " I got this protecting your guys." He said as he pointed to the wound and destroyed eye on his face. " While you showed the hypocrisy of the Navy I literally held off the pirate king as long as I could to protect the remainder of your crew." He said. He looked at Water and nodded as he let go of the Admiral. He showed his respect to Water. "She should be the one in charge even if it was hot headed she atleast stood her ground and didn't lead what little ships we had into a suicide mission." He said.

"Interesting observation Christopher." Stevens said as he got onto the ship. "As the dear captain says we're on the same sid." He said as he walked to them.

Rajav backed away from Grey. He stood there and looked at Grey, horrified. "If you're about the hypocracy of the navy...why didn't you help them during the fight? You are both 'pirates.' You have that in common." The crew shook their heads as if to say to Rajav, 'don't do that.'

"I think, maybe Grey has a point." Water said, putting her handguns back on her belt.

Rajav looked at her and then stared back at Grey. "Take him to somewhere quiet...somewhere he won't have to fight anyone." He snapped to the crewmembers behind Grey. Rajav wrapped his veil around his mutated face from kneck to top. Once again, only his eyes could be seen.

Sooner or later, the massive body of the Ice Giant parked up next to them.

"It is the Ice Giant." Water stated. Soon, they were surrounded with fluffy eskimos. "Who sent these brutes from Scalia." She laughed.

Gringull hopped out into the Water-Wyvern. He gave Captain Water a funny look. Gringull's second in command at the time, Gragog, had killed James Azalyaro. Water was trying to keep her cool. She reminded to herself that Gragog had tried to kill Gringull and that Gringull never wanted Azalyaro dead and that Gragog was the one who killed him.

"Ew...this place reeks! Won't ya keep the place fresh?!" Gringull commented.

"Well, we've just had a battle...as you can see...and this ship is going to go into decomissioning stages. Why don't you sit down and tell us how you've got here, little Orcashi." Rajav said, kindly. He knew he trusted the Orcashi way too much.

"Sure."

Delay that order." Stevens said calmly as he stood near the rest of them. " While I'm not a fan of Christopher or the other mutineers." He said. " If it wasn't for him we would've lost the battle of the Trident during the last Pirate war." He said. "If that happened we would've lost Flovia Mainland." He let out a breath. He turned to the guards. " Guards please escort Captain Rajav back to his cabin." He said. "Captain waters, Grey and Sir Gringull I would like to speak with the three of you in private on my ship." He said as he headed back to his ship.

Rajav turned to Stevens. "Where did you come from?" He asked. "I did not see you board the ship. Why the urgence?" His arms where raised.

"I think the Grand Admiral has seen how you've been treating this guy." Water pointed to Grey. "He clearly doesn't think you're treating him well." Rajav pulled a face at Water, but Water could not really see. Water turned to Stevens but he had gone off before she could say anything. She jumped down onto his ship.

"I suppose I should go then. I'll leave the stories for later. The ship better not stink. And I should bow down to this man, who you call superior...as a king." He practised bowing. Then he got into Steven's ship. The two of them did what was told, though Gringull had to be told who this man was by Water.

The guards escorted Rajav back to his private cabin. There, Rajav became angry again. "It is I who should be leading the navy here." He said to the two guards. "Stevens shouldn't be here. I should be Grand Admiral..." They looked at Rajav. "No, screw that. I should be Fish Emperor."

Stevens walked into his chambers it was filled with art from various islands. As well as the sword of former Warlord Tzu. He took out a board and placed one ship next to the island. He looked at Gringull. "Don't bow to me. All I am is an officer in the Flovian Navy that is all." He said. "Now Captain Water please explain to me the situation which lead to that mess of a battle." He said. He than raised an eyebrow. ' She has a bastard name. Not many of them in the navy much less as a high official." He thought.

"Where I should start?" Kendra Water asked herself. She looked at Gringull. "I suppose it began with the mutiny of Captain William Ashshore. He dived off one of our ships when a merchant vessel was set on fire. He turned against Braveocean, assembled a group of rebels by contacted a small group of pirates and then had his Aqusal and Orcashi friends he made who were also attacking the island help him. We believe they are currently on the former navy vessel 'The Stormchaser.' Through the pirate ships they were able to contact the Pirate King. He arrived as soon as he realised there was a Nepto on our island."

"Just so you know, me and my boys...we didn't really want any of this. I was the captain of the original ship of Orcashi that landed in the north of that island. We thought we could raid the islands as we pleased. I was wrong when that fool Ashshore tried to dominant me. My second in command, Gragog even tried to kill me."

Water sniffed. "He is the one who killed James Azalyaro, my fiance."

"He was your lover? Oh! I am sorry to hear that." Gringull looked at Water. "Gragog was out of control that day. But after the attempted to kill me another one, the current leader of those Orcashi pirates pushed me overboard. I drifted for several days until I landed in Scalia. The Frostspear tribe took me in for more days until I got their support to take me back to Flovia. I told them I was doing it to raid Navy outposts...which we eventually did...but the thing is, we needed supplies and to make a name for ourselves in the world. The Frostspears were only barely surviving. They don't call me Gringull the Clever for nothing! We took supplies from three islands before we drifted towards the battlefield here, where we saw the outnumbered naval vessels and how the pirates were doing worse. Though we were only one ship, we had hearts of steel. We sent ravens, asking if they were okay. We positioned ourselves next to the pirate ships to try and help. The thing is...I don't like an unfair fight. I like there to be the same amount of people and ships. There was foul play by those pirates and I felt my betrayal there and then at sea. I don't really know...it was just a feeling...we Orcashi don't feel much...but I felt the need to help."

"You are Gringull the Clever..." Captain Water's eyes moved to look at Gringull oddly.

Interesting." Stevens said as he looked at them. " I had heard reports of a Scalvalian ship that's been terrorizing a few ports." He focused his eyes on Gringull. " Promise not to attack anymore ports and after this conflict ends the Navy will do what it can to provide resources to Frostspear clan." He said. His eyes turned to Captain Water. " I never met your Fiancé but according to the reports I received from Braveocean he was one of the good ones. I'm sorry for your lose." He said. "Now tell me about the battle.. I need to know exactly what I'm dealing with."

"You got a deal there pigskin." Gringull chuckled. He did question what he was getting himself into.

"Just so you know, Braveocean is dead. Ashshore killed him. That's why Rajav assumed command of the island, as he had control of the one just next to his." Water informed Stevens. "The battle reports suggest we were highly outnumbered. There was about 15 or 16 of them at least. They heavily outnumbered us. Their tactics seemed to involve targeting certain ships. But they had good cannonpower. The Chimera B was massive. The Pirate King was extrememly visicious. He massacred about half of the Water-Wyvern's crew. The ship was left battered afterwards and I had to corner him. He fled the ship. Many ships were destroyed and one even broke in half. I think Sulivan he said he would be back."

Stevens looked at the Orcashi. " Whatever you say Grey Skin." He said with a smirk. He then turned his attention back to water. "That's a shame. I liked Brave Ocean. He would've made a great Grand Admiral. Any ways you were outnumbered. Did you make the attack or were you defending yourselves." He said. He placed five ships close together on the board as if in route too the lone ship. "Also you say you cornered him. If he mascaraed half the Water-Wyverns crew then surly he would've killed you as well even with your hand cannons. So something must've happened."

"We were actually burrying Braveocean after Ashshore's forces attacked us when we spotted the pirate forces. Rajav recognised the Chimera B landing on the northern beach. So, they could have given us a suprise attack, but we repelled them. We sent our forces naturally north to them where the battle was and we asked for more ships to come down to help. On the Water-Wyvern, Grey's Shadow crew stepped aboard to give a hand. I walked up to where Grey were fighting and pointed my handguns at Salvador. I was the one who convinced him to leave with his ships. But he will be back. Captain Grey fell out with Admiral Rajav after Rajav jumped into the water, abandoning his crew. And this started the conflict you just saw."

Stevens nodded. "So Salvador openly showed his ship and you guys jumped at it." He muttered as he looked at the board. 'And if seventh fleet and Frost Giant didn't show up they would've taken the island. And killed all of you." He looked Water dead in the eyes. "So tell me Captain did you agree with the attack." He asked his hand reached into a drawl.

"Well, I had to." Captain Water replied. "First off, Admiral Rajav ordered us to. Second of all, we had one opportunity to strike before they would attack. Getting them of guard meant we could hit harder. They would have jumped us otherwise! Thirdly, Captain Grey, who had previously presented us as a skilled and knowledgeable captain during the battle in town against Ashshore's forces, agreed and said we should attack while they were open."

Gringull looked at Stevens. "Don't put pressure on this poor woman. She has had enough to deal with in my Orcashi clansmembers."

Stevens looked at Grey. "Is that true?" He asked. He took a good look at the captain. He differently didn't look like he use too when Stevens was his surperior.

"I said we'll need to do it quick and precise." Grey said. "I heard stories about Salvador.As well as my own experience with him." He said. Stevens nodded before looking back at Water

"Did it occur to you that it might've been a trap." He said. "I'm going to tell you how I saw it." He let out a breath as he pointed to the lone ship on the board. "One he placed his ship in plain veiw so you guys would jump at it." He moved the four ships towards the lone ship. "You got close enough that his cannons he must've placed earlier we're able to fire at you from the island." He placed two cannon peices on the board. "Next a fleet he had which must've been behind the southern Island in this small group of islands out of your veiw moved in and boxed you in so you couldn't retreat." He put four peices around the four ones that represented them. "And finally he literally cut the head of your fleet by going on to the Water Wyvern and killing half it's crew. Making your admiral look weak as he abandon ship. Am I missing am I missing anything?" He asked all of them

"We had crews of reinforcements coming from the back. They should have easily cut down the pirate forces there. Instead, the Ice Giant was left to do all the hard work." Captain Water explained. "But the Pirate King wouldn't just want to attack this island? No. There's more he has on this island. He could have lured us to any other location on the Flovian seas? But where does he choose? He choses the northern beach, where we know one of our ships had been stolen by the three factions that support Ashshore's cause. Those pirates Ashshore called upon, weren't just rogues. They knew the Pirate King and contacted him. The Stormchaser is currently part of the fleet of ships which retreated with him. And I didn't see Ashshore the whole fight, so Salvador was probably trying to protect him too. He wants to get rid of the navy really bad. So much so that he's willing to team up with anybody who is against us. As far as I see it, we need to get Ashshore back on our side..."

"And team up with that slimy worm Ar-Baruk? Ya can't be serious!" Gringull shook his head.

He nodded. "Good observation. Not what I would've gone with but still pretty good." He said as he slid a small black box towards her. "Your uniform isn't proper." He said he turned his attention to Christopher
"Christopher according to the letter you sent the fish emperor you had a fleet of ships that fallow your Ideals." He said. "How long will it take to bring all of them here?"

Grey thought about it. "At least two weeks." Grey said. Stevens thought. "About the same amount of time it'll take the rest of seventh fleet to get here. That's how long we have to hold this island.

"May I suggest something?" Water asked. "Rajav's island is just opposite. He managed to call upon a number of ships from that area and it only took them a few hours to get here. Prehaps we should send ravens to about two or three of the islands down from that one and gather nearby forces as well. We don't need to just rely on Grey and the Fish Emperor's forces. Prehaps we should contact Ragroth if it gets really bad?"
---
Arches stood next to Takeshi. "Looks like your naval heroes won't be saving you today." He said to him.

"I swear...i will cut you open when i am free!" Takeshi shouted.

Arches put his face towards Takeshi and he screamed.

"Unhand him." Jeremiah said, calmly.

Arches walked over to him. "What did you say? Looks like you'll need a-"

Suddenly, there was a blast of energy from Jeremiah's hands. The purple energy had come when Jeremiah tried to raise them towards Arches. Arches flew back and hit the wooden wall of the cabin. He tried to get up but he fell down. There was a purple hole in the middle of his body.

Stevens nodded as he took out paper. "Unfortunately Necros has it's hands full. Whatever happened to Boie is slowly starting to affect Pyke." He said taking a sip from a cup of water. "But I'll all the ships we can." He said. "Your all dismissed. "Admiral." He said to Water. "Let's hope we can convince this turn coat to rejoin us." He said.