• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Tales of Aquearias

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
"Did you just call me Admiral?" Water asked, curiously. She laughed. "What shall we do with Rajav?"
---
"Shadowy darkness beasts?" A man asked in heavy armour. "Are you serious?"

"Yes i'm serious." Said Lanette. "I am always serious. They killed Alex Tree."

"Are you sure you aren't making things up?" The middle-aged man laughed.

"I was there commander."

"You were there to kill him I bet, isn't that right?" He and a group of men laughed. "Wanted to be the only marksman around here didn't you?"

"That's not true! I saw them in the mist."

"You know, the mist is gone now. I even had a group of our men go and search the area but we found nothing. Not even an Orcashi out there. And even if they are from Boie as the crazy conspiracy theorists go about, why attack the Great Forests? We're not even close to Boie."

"Commander. I'm afraid if you aren't plain to see the true threat to Necros, I must go and find them myself. I must find people who will believe me." She said to him. "I resign my position as one of the markman scouts of the outer areas of the Great Forest. I also resign as being part of this group of lazy idiots." She stood face to face with him, before marching off. Her seriousness made some people believe that she was right.

He simply tapped the black box. He opened it showing Admirals insignia. "He'll be staying as a captain of the Water-wyvern." He said. "Your fleet needs someone with a spine. Not someone who turn tails and runs when it looks Dyer." He said.

Water nodded and made her way to the Water-Wyvern. There, she heard screaming. The ship had somehow caught on fire. There were no alive crew members to be seen.

"What happened here?" Gringull asked before several men ran across with buckets of water, ignoring him.

"Probably one of the crew members." Water said. "Let me get to the cabin..."

She walked down to where Rajav had been locked up. As she approached the door at the bottom of the stairs, she started announcing the change in leadership. "Rajav! I'm finally going up in the world! I'm now the admiral of this fleet and you have been demoted for your actions!"

She pushed through the metal door. Rajav was gone.

Several heads bobbed up and down in the water below the Water-Wyvern. "Now." One of them whispered. A large group of Aqusals put their hands onto the side of the ship and pushed themselves up.

"Er...you may want to see this!" Gringull tapped one of the crew members. Aqusals surrounded him.

Water burst open the door to the stairs. "Rajav is gone!" She shouted as she froze as she saw Gringull and a number of men surrounded by an army of Aqusals.
---
"I sent large group of recruits to attack Water-Wyvern," Zabishi said to his two friends.

"Excellent. That should distract them while the fleet prepares another attack." Ar-Baruk smiled.

"How did you get so many of them so fast?" Ashshore asked.

"I had them come up from the underwater city to see me during last battle. Aqusal army replenished."

Then they felt a large vibration. "What was that?" Ashshore said, nervously.

Grey looked at the large group of Aqusals. " Anyone know Magic" He yelled across the fleet as he kept his eye on the fish people trying to see their movements. " Particularly Lightning." He said.

Avian let out a breath as he and his men started to move into the dense fog that sounded Boie. He wished he had Sir Kyle and Karass beside him. Or even some black Quill operatives. 'Where the hell are they you would think this would've got their attention.' He thought. He closed his eyes as his thoughts went back to Octia. "Wish I could've been that idiot." He muttered as the ship became engulfed by the fog.

"I don't think anyone in this country knows magic." Gringull bit his fingers.

"This is...some kind of agreement." Water stated. "You made a deal with Rajav, that louzy traitor!"

The Aqusals twisted their heads before stabbing their claws into Water's skin. Gringull withdrew his short sword and parried against their blades, managing to stab a few of them. A battle broke out as the remaining crew members shot and cut at each other for a good while.

Grey let out a feignt curse. "Of all the times to not have a damn Forester onboard." He said as he took out his blade and led his men into an attack.

The orcashi hunter nodded in agreement before shutting up to pay closer attention to their environment. She picked up on a few glances that were more worried about her then the group as the civilians that gave them scurried about their business. She turned her chin upward to watch some bird, gulls by their colouration and calls.

The Aqusals clashed their blades against the crew members. They were easily defeated, but more came up from the sides.
------
Ashshore sent a raven to Salvador. "How long until the next attack? Our crews grow tired."
------
Lanette packed her things and left the Great Forests. "Ragroth." She said to herself, as she entered a place where the darkness of the trees disappeared and the trees themselves seemed to wither away.
------
Jeremiah's body suddenly felt stiff and extremely tired. He had successfully killed Arches but he could cast any more magic. As Takeshi looked at him, shocked, Jeremiah fell down onto the wooden wall again.
----------
In Pyke, Ramos Cynder spoke to another one of Acurian's servants. A strange opening was created by Ramos as a shadowy hooded figure appeared.

"The invasion is almost ready." Ramos said to the hooded servant. "Where are you now?"

"The Great Forest..."
----
Lanette arrived at an inn. She stayed the night there and then went down to the pub section for food and drink. She was at the bar when a man with veil sat beside her. It was Rajav.

Last edited:
Grey continued to fight against the fish people killing many of them.

Salvador laid in his bed the over use of his gift getting the better of him. It seemed like the more he used it the more his body wouldn't be able to hold the power. A Raven flew into his room. He read it and sighed. He took a paper. " Patence. even with the Aqusal assault they know we are gearing for an attack. If we strike now they will be able to repeal it quickly.

Rajav ordered an alcoholic drink from the barman. He hadn't had one for a good while. Raising his veil, he too one sip and squirted it out from his mouth in a sudden movement. He looked at the woman next to him. He had accidently spat on her.

"Hey!" Lanette exclaimed, trying to wipe the liquid from her face. "That's disgusting."

Rajav gave her a towel he had. "I'm so sorry." He looked around. "But this alcoholic drink...doesn't taste right. I think someone is trying to poison me."

"That's nonsense...what would you have done exactly to deserve that?"

"Well, first off, you should know that I just deserted the Flovian Navy. So er...those guys kind of want me dead. Second, the pirates themselves want me because I was their enemy at sea...now they know i'm gone...they'll want to recruit me..."

"And why didn't you do that?"

"I genuinely want to do good. I jumped off my ship in battle but I did not intend to desert my men. I was accused of doing so and domoted, stripping me of my power."

"And you're in Ragroth? Interesting."

"I was born in Hethia. I intend to go back there to my old home."

"I'm from the Great Forest. I left because my commander was not giving anything about the beasts that attacked me and my friend. They killed him."

"Beasts? Like what? Tree monsters?"

"No...they were indescribable. Black, made of pure darkness. They looked out of place...they reminded me of the rumours from Boie. Do you know about them?"

"Apparently some army of creatures have taken Boie and driven the last survivors out. It's a rumour alright...but I think despite the craziness, it could be true. Your description of them sounds like them but what are they doing in the Great Forest?"

"That's why I came to Ragroth for some answers! I was going to even go to Flovia or Pyke if someone wouldn't tell me here!"

"I'm afraid noone knows about them there. You could try searching out the Kings for answers. Say, what is your name?"

"Lanette Pathorn, originally one of the archer scouts in the outer forest areas."

"Right I see, you will be a good archer. I am 'Admiral' Baljeet Rajav. Well met."

Once Valkry stepped onto the ship she walked with harder steps, keeping herself grounded. She didn’t look down towards the water but kept her eyes posted to the horizons. She squared her shoulders, letting out sharp breaths.

Stevens looked at his map of the Flovian islands. "They have to be somewhere close by." He thought. " No way he could a mass a fleet that big and fast without them having to be near by. He took out a pen and marked the islands near by. He stopped before smirking. "This one." He said as he circled it. He wrote a letter for the three in his war council (Grey, Water, Gringull) asking them to come back. " Game on." He said with a smirk.

David leaned against the rails as the ship took off. He looked to the horizon. "Beautiful isn't it." He said.

Salvador feeling better from the accident walked out onto the deck of the Chimera B. The wind felt cool across his face as he headed towards the island. The next stage of their attack would be happening soon.

“For some yes,” Valkry nodded and toughened her stance abit more as the sails started off. She growled softly under her breath, “but to others it could just mean a destination that will never be reached.”

On the Ice Giant, Gringull was nowhere to be found, though a number of crew members of other ships had come to replace the fallen Frostspear eskimos that had made up the bulk of his ship. Gringull had boarded another ship that came in the proximity of the Ice Giant and was sitting in the cabin drinking a whole lot of a mixed alcoholic rum with another captain. The human captain, who was brown haired, with a metal arm and hand to replace his cut off limbs, was known as Captain Shane Balfour. Gringull had met him when Balfour's ship, the Killer Whale, had parked next to his. Balfour was extremely curious and suspicious at first. How could an Orcashi become a captain in an Aquestrian dominated navy? And, more obsurd, was the idea of this Orcashi bringing down eskimos from Scalia? How did he do it? Balfour asked him everything. The two of them bonded well as they started to talk about other things and Balfour showed him his rum collection and Balfour was very fond of Gringull's humour. Balfour's home had been ransacked by pirates one day on an island far down. But he knew about something called 'Acurian' when he met a strange acolyte in the graveyard afterwards. The acolyte then proceeded to board a pirate ship, before sailing off to Ragroth. Balfour hunted him down and found him in a tavern in Ragroth. There, the acolyte battled him. By this time, Balfour already had a metal arm from another sea battle with pirates. The acolyte bashed him in the head and floated his body across the Flovian waters where he struggled to remember what happened. Balfour eventually remembered but with difficulty. Gringull realised that the pirates and the Pirate King must serve this being and that this must be their true goal. A crewsmember tapped on the door and delivered Stevens's letter to Gringull. With assistance from Balfour, Gringull wrote back to Stevens telling him that Balfour should be allowed into the meeting. Gringull said that Balfour could help the navy greatly with his information. Balfour's information had already been rejected once before. Balfour had sat in front of the Admirals and Grand Admirals months ago and noone believed him. Gringull and Balfour readied their ships, Gringull taking position on the Ice Giant just in time to see eskimos tend to the Chieftain. The Chieftain was coughing loud. He was carried to a stretcher as heads turned to Gringull.

On Braveocean Island, the Water-Wyvern had docked. The Aqusals had been defeated, for now. Admiral Water sighed a fresh breath of relief. She marched over to the people of the town and asked them to help begin the making of a new ship. The Water-Wyvern was battered and burnt. It was soon decomissioned. A ship could be seen in the distance as it arrived to help Admiral Water. Water then recieved the letter from Stevens. She wrote back that she would be there soon and that the Water-Wyvern was going to be decomissioned for a new one in place. When the ship arrived, Water was met with a young female captain, much younger than the Admiral, with ginger hair, a cluster of freckles and smooth skin. She was fairly short, though she seemed taller in her naval outfit. This was Captain Ellie (written as Aellie) Eden. She was a former pirate herself with a lot of experience from this and a dear friend to Water. Her ship was the Sharkfang. It too had seen a lot of battles.

"Please, come aboard, Admiral." Captain Eden said to Water.

"Good to see you Eden. I have just recieved a letter from Grand Admiral Stevens. We need to make way to his ship."

"But there's two other ships on their way. You were supposed to try them out and see which one you wanted to be on yourself." Eden protested.

"That will have to wait." Water said to her. "We must go to Stevens."
---
Three ships approached Steven's base ship. Water popped her head out of the Sharkfang. Gringull did too out of the Ice Giant and winked at her. For a minute, she boarded the Ice Giant.

"What's another ship doing here?" Water asked.

"That's Captain Shane Balfour's ship, the Killer Whale." Gringull said to her. "I met him only recently. He's a good friend though, loves rum. He said to me he knows what is going on with the pirates. He knows about some kind of being they serve, known as Acurian."

"Really? I thought the rumours about him were not true. Pirates we captured and spies we planted suggested he was behind the Boie attack. I believed in the creatures that attacked Boie...but to think these mindless beasts have a leader? "

"I know it sounds strange since the Pirate King has always been the big bad for the navy. But I think this guy is telling the truth."

Last edited:
"Wow." David said as he looked at his traveling companion. "Your just full of optimism aren't you." He said as he felt the boat start to move.

Grey walked into the Grand Admirals chamber. He let out a whistle. "You've done good for yourself Nathan." He said as he sat down. He noticed two extra seats. "Expecting company?"
Stevens said nothing as he looked at Grey a hint of anger in his eyes though he didn't show it anywhere else. "How's the Isal doing?" Stevens asked.
"The shadow is doing fine." He said . Stevens moved closer. He slammed his hand on the table.

"Let's get one thing straight Christopher." He said as he looked into his eyes. "I don't like you. Because of your actions during the Battle of the Isle I lost the ship I was expose to command and the woman I loved. Not to mention I was betrayed by my closest friend and conrad." He said .

Chris put three fingers up. "One while your family was safe on the mainland my wife died because the great navy decided that Tortana wasn't an important Island to hold."

" it was a cest pool of pirate activity. " Stevens said. "The ends justified the means."
grey put up a second finger. "We offered every member of the Isal a place in the crew. I would've been glad to have you as my second." He said . "And lastly Wind perfers maidens." He said

stevens let out a breath. "Well I got my anger out of the way. It's time to fight back.

"Maybe I should come with you." Captain Eden said to Admiral Water.

"Do what you want. I'm not sure if the Grand Admiral will approve." Water replied.

Then, she and Water boarded the ship. Gringull and Balfour also boarded the ship. Gringull was the one who led them, bursting through the cabin door to where Stevens was.

"We're here!" Gringull announced. "We brought two extra people with us. I've got this guy." He pointed to Balfour. "Captain Shane Balfour of the Killer Whale. He thinks he knows about who led the Boie attack. He says the same person who commanded that attack also is the Pirate King's superior. Crazy, right? The Pirate King is the highest of the high?"

Then Admiral Water came in with Captain Eden. "This one is a real fighter. She should be admiral." She looked and smiled at Eden. "This is Captain Ellie Eden of the Sharkfang." Water announced. "I've had to go on her ship because the Water-Wyvern was too battered. I decomissioned it and a new one is being made."

Stevens looked at Gringull and cocked an eyebrow. He turned his attention to Balfour. " What is the name of this supposed leader?" He said as he kept his eyes on the man.
He then turned his attention to Water and the other captain. " Glad to have you onboard mam." He said He stood up and poured each of them some water before sitting back down.

"Ack-" Balfour coughed and spit flew towards Gringull and Stevens.

"Hey!?" Gringull exclaimed.

"Ac-" Balfour coughed again. "Acur-" This time, he coughed so hard that blood came out.

Water and Gringull grabbed Balfour as he fell down onto his chair. Balfour's eyes closed and he opened them again as a dark energy filled them. "You want to know about me? Hahaha! You can't! My army has taken over Boie and soon it will engulf Pyke and the rest of Necros. Flovia doesn't stand a chance when both my minions and the Pirate King Sulivan corner you!!!" He yelled at his loudest and Water, Gringull and Eden looked extremely suprised and shocked. Balfour fell down onto his chair, lifeless. It appeared that he had either died or fallen into a coma.

Though shaken Stevens stayed composed. He looked at the body before calling in a doctor. "Alright." He said to the four remaining subordinates. "We now know Salvador is under the control of this... Person. Meaning he's only a pawn. I'll send word to flovia from there they'll send word to King Xavier." He looked at them. "I Know what we just witnessed is beyond disturbing. But we need to stay focused. We can't help what's going on in Necros. But I believe I have a plan that will not only defeat the Pirate King but cripple their current status."

"Aw!" Gringull shouted. "I was just beginning to love that guy!" He sighed as he looked at the weakened Balfour.

"Does that mean...we can't beat the Pirate King head on?" Eden asked. "We'd have to take out this Acurian fellow ourselves."

"Prehaps the King knows about this and is assembling an army as we speak. We must talk to him directly." Water said, firmly. "If he isn't doing anything, it is in Necros's best interests for us to intervene in Boie. We must find the source of this madness. I've heard tales before of this Acurian...both Rajav and Braveocean had found ancient books about him. Prehaps we will need to face Acurian...but we need to know if the man is mad or Acurian is a true living breathing being. Prehaps we must do our bit and take out Salvador first. We need to hurry with a plan...he will strike with these beasts when they come, if it is true. If we must speed up the process...i hate to say it...but we'll need some kind of rogue to take down the Pirate King on his own..."

"Like an assassin?!" Gringull asked.

"Exactly..."

“I prefer to call it realism,” Valkry waved a hand to blow off his comment and shifted to lean against one of the masts, “and it is important in my lifestyle though I can get how your people romanticize many things. Like death and wants beyond it”.

Stevens slammed the table hard. "Hey how about you guys listen to what I'm saying." He said. "I have a plan of attack." He said.

Grey simply shook his head. "No wonder the Navy is getting screwed over. I remember in my days the officers knew how to shut up and listen to their superiors. Then again most officers now a days have very little experience under their belts.

"Hey we don't know what's beyond." He said. "You could be like my old man and believe that this is all there is." He said"Or you can be like my late uncle who had faith in the foresters religion. Sure it might not have got him anywhere but from what I heard he died with a smile on his face."

"That's not true Captain Grey." Captain Eden replied. "I was a pirate Captain with years of experience before the navy took me in. I've probably got more experience than anyone here. And i'm just a captain!"

"With all due respect," Water started, "You chose us for your war council. We are your advisors. There's a reason you promoted me."

"To be fair, going round barking orders without much challenge is a bit hypocritical if you ask me." Gringull stated his views clearly. "Here we are, plotting against tyrants...and you naval Admirals, Grand Admirals demand the same thing. The Fish Emperor must use democracy and liberty if he wants to win the people of Flovia over. If I do say so myself, that starts with you."

Grey just shook his head. "Yeah and I'm a leutinate in the Navy and a Pirate War Lord who fought in the war of the Isle and served during all three... No four Pirate wars." He said. "Your what early thirties?"

Stevens nodded at Waters as if to say 'well speak later.' His eyes narrowed on Gringull. "While the fish emperor let's the people decide on rules. Those of us in high ranks have to make decisions no matter what the crew thinks. If we act on the crew's decisions we could be screwed. There lives are in our hands we cant afford to be democratic .Besides how was democracy on the first ship you were in control of." He said

“And what about somewhere in between. My people have their own beliefs and practices but do not have figures as reveared as those gods as you call them,” Valkry shrugged, “but if we speak of religion then we may find eachother at the other’s throat”.

" Yeah best not discuss religion." He said. " Last thing we need is some elyonites and Micheliians at each other throats. Or any of the Flovian or Pyke pantheon for that matter." He said shrugging. "So now that we know what not to discuss is there anything you would like to discuss?" He asked.

( 5 Years ago)
Salvador coughed up ocean water as he forced himself to stand up. His vision seemed half of what it once was. he moved his hand to his right eye and saw his hand perfectly when he did it with left he only saw darkness. ' Half blinded and lost my fleet." He muttered to himself. "That damn king sent me on a suicide mission." He said as he kicked sand upwards. He turned towards the ocean as he saw his ship burning. The Chimera which originally belonged to his captain the first Pirate King Alex. He watched as it's sail burned. He saw the Navy ships around the two remaining pirate ships as both ships sank. " The damn king is leading us to ruin." He though as he sat down in the sand as he watched the Navy ships sail away.

" that must've hurt." A man's voice said. Salvador nearly jumped out of his skin. He saw a thing. While it shared some Aquestrian likeness he could tell that it wasn't one. It's skin was an oily dark brown color, It's ears were pointed like a Elven but it's blood red eyes made it look demonic.. While he smiled it's teeth were shown to be sharp"
" Who are you." Salvador said.
"I'm Acurian." He said

"In some situations, the captain knows best. But in some situations...you can't deny the mases of what they want. If a lot of them believe in the same thing, then that's as good a reason as ever to do what they want." Gringull ellaborated.

"I believe we were talking about the idea of using an assassin to take down the Pirate King?" Water tried to direct the conversation.
---
In the tavern, Rajav and Lanette talked four hours to each other. "We must find the person who tried to poison you." Lanette said.

"Please I-"

"It's the least I can do."

Stevens simply shook his head but said nothing. He knew it was pointless arguing with a person who knew nothing of Navy structure. He saw how Grey also shooked his head but it was directed to Water's comment.

"That's a bad idea." Grey said as he looked at water. " From what I heard and saw about Salvador it is most likely any assassin we send will only end up Aqusal food." He said. "The man isn't aqustrian anymore he is something different.

Salvador woke up well rested. He felt his body go back to normal. He got out of his bed. " Send a Raven to Asshore tell him it's time." He said.

A man stood on the Chimera deck. The pirates looked at him with fear in their eyes. Salvador walked on to the deck and stopped. "My Lord." He said bowing. "I decided to participate in this battle." Acurian said.

Last edited:
“I don’t like conversation much so no,” she hummed gruffly, adjusting her cloak and the way her axes sat on her hips. She crossed her arms before getting comfortable against the mast, eyes rather sleepily closed.

"What do you mean he's not human?" Gringull looked at Grey. "Is that...oh that's a metaphor!!"

In the nest of the Sharkfang, a rather eagle-eyed lookout spotted something disturbing. He saw the Chimera B and a strange looking man standing on the deck. "What the hell is that?" He asked himself. He shouted it down and word passed around the ship. Eventually a message was sent to Ellie Eden, who sat with Water in Steven's cabin.

William Ashshore opened the letter sent to him. "It's time." He said, smiling.

Grey shook his head no. "What I mean is that he moved at speeds I could barley comprehend. He slade half the Water -Wyverns crew and allegedly the entire pirate Hierarchy before taking over all by himself." He looked at gringull. "Could you." His voice was interrupted as a corvette beside them was completely obliterated.

Stevens stood up when he felt the ship they were on shake " Battle stations." He said not missing a beat.

Acurian stood his palm stretched outwards as a blue ball of energy came out of his hand. It flew quickly threw the air before destroying a dreadnought. "My powers are a bit rusty" Acurian said.
The pirates watched in fear as their visitor didn't seem to be affected by any magical draw backs. They wondered how this man was able to accumulate such power without any of the effects.
Salvador gave the order as the first wave attacked surrounding the Navy vessels in a half circle as to keep the Navy ships from retreating. as they fired canon balls at them.

Last edited:

The three, Gringull, Water and Eden got up immidiately. "To our ships!" Water shouted under the loud fire of cannons. A meessanger handed Eden a note. Eden showed it to the other two.

"Something's going on here." Eden said to them. "Give this to the grand admiral." Eden said to the messanger as she ran off.

Eden soon found that the entire group of ships were surrounded. She hopped onto the Sharkfang and ordered for the cannons to be fired immediately.

Gringull got aboard the Ice Giant and ordered for a raid. The Ice Giant went flying towards one of the pirate ships as they tried to board it.

On board the Sharkfang, Water ordered for several ships to come from Braveocean Island. They did and soon, about five ships came.

Acurian yawned as he destroyed cannon balls that were flying towards the ship he was on. He sat down and started to meditate as he did the pirates became more effective as they pushed forward landing each attack. Many of Stevens fleet was destroyed in the process.

Salvador stepped on Stevens ship and was traitor and the Admiral. Both had their weapons out as the rushed the king.

In the distance a fleet moved towards Flovia's main land. On the lead ship man wearing orange armor worn out from his time in combat.
"My Lord." The ship's Captain said. "We intercepted a letter that states that a portion of the Flovian fleet is tied up in a battle for some island."
The man heard the claim and nodded he moved some of his black hair away from his brown eyes. "Divert the fleet." He said. "Let's lend a hand."
"As you wish King Tagryn."

Last edited:

Captain Eden stabbed two pirates visciously with her daggers. She knew how the pirates operated because she had been one herself. A pirate ship had boarded the Sharkfang and there was an onslaught of pirates. However, Eden's crew easily repelled the first wave. Taking the ship, there saw another one coming. They prepared themselves. After another battle, they were worn out and had defeated two ships of pirates.

Water turned to Eden. "That creature they've got there...that's no Aqusal...it just destroyed those cannon balls we fired..." Water said to Eden. "It's too strong, you must sail away!"

On the Ice Giant, Eskimos were slaughtered by countless waves of pirates. The Chieftain of the Frostspear Tribe was on the wooden floor gasping for breath, blood pouring. Gringull tried to help him but the eskimo just closed his eyes and said a prayer. "Chief?" Gringull gasped.

"I am done here. Life in Scalia was too dull. I thank you...for letting me see the true world as it is..." He smiled at Gringull before pointed to a cut where a pirate sword stuck. Gringull pulled it out and the Chieftain screamed.

"We can patch you up." Gringull looked at the Chieftain.

"No...You've done well...take the mantel up..." He coughed before falling. There was no time to grieve for Gringull as another wave of pirates came.

The naval ships Water ordered for finally came but, instead of three coming from the south, ten times the amount of ships she had requested came from the north. 30 fine naval vessels had been sent for by one of the other Grand Admirals and immediately supported Water. Water smiled and hopped aboard one of the bigger vessels as they broke through the surrounding pirate ships.

At that point, the Stormchaser crashed into the Ice Giant. A large crew of Orcashi boarded led by none other than Ar-Baruk the Golliath himself. "Ha ha ha! Long time no see!!" The Golliath yelled in a deep voice, as he sent four of Gringull's crew flying into the water with his club, killing them. "I knew you weren't dead." He pointed to Gringull. "Everybody thought I was crazy for my conspiracy theory! But I proved them wrong!"

"Ar-Baruk?! I wasn't expecting you!" Gringull looked nervous and shocked.

Aqusals lead by Zabishi dominated the water. They made easy work of a number of the newly established naval ships in the battle. Ashshore jumped onto Stevens' ship with a crew of Aquestrian pirates. "We kill their Grand Admirals...we kill their leadership." William Ashshore whispered to his crew. A group of Orcashi came from another pirate ship to help them.

Grey and Stevens kept the pirate king at bay. Grey saw a man he recognized from reports as Ashshore. The Admerials crew took on the orcashi and pirates with ease as Grey moved away from the fight against the king and moved to the traitor. "So I take it your Ashshore." He said as he raised his blade towards the man.

Stevens and Salvador seemed as if they were equals with the blade. Neither spoke as they let their weapons speak for them.

Acurian stood up he saw the new fleet that was flanking them. "Phase two." He muttered as the remaining of the Pirates forces flanked the oncoming fleet overwhelming them. He fired another blue ball of energy at the Shark fang.

Stevens and Salvador continued to fight until a blade pierced one of their chests.

"Yeah I am. Have we not met?" Ashshore smiled as he pushed his long sword down towards Grey's blade. "It's William Ashshore. I killed Braveocean." Suddenly Ashshore was surrounded as Admiral Water stood behind him.

"You killed-"

Ashshore fired a singular shot towards Water's chest. She fell to the floor. "Now now, let's not make a big emotional fuss over it. It had to be done." Blood came out of Kendra's chest as she knelt there.

On the Sharkfang, they had defeated most of the pirates coming. "What's that?" Eden pointed to Tagryn's ship. "It looks like they're from Jabal or some non-Flovian settlement...hopefully they'll help us." Then she saw the huge saphire projectile coming towards her. She jumped to the side as the projectile created a hole in the ship. The Sharkfang started to break into two just as the Water-Wyvern had done. "Abandon ship!" She cried. Eden and her crew jumped onto a nearby naval vessel where they told the captain of their trouble and of the projectile. "We need to get to the Chimera. That's where it's coming from." She looked into the ocean as she saw Balfour's crew had all been killed by pirates. Balfour's ship, the Killer Whale was now in tiny little pieces, erased. Eden looked around at the chaos. Where had Water gone? "Where's the admiral?" She asked but noone could find her. Eden looked towards Steven's ship. "There!" Eden jumped across and saw Ashshore, Grey and Water. Water was bleeding on the ground as the wood was covered in red.

Ashshore saw Eden's captain badges and hat. "Excellent." He muttered. "I can kill another useless captain whilst i'm here. I've already killed twenty or so-"

"I'm no ordinary captain." Eden said to Ashshore. "I know who you are. You're William...old William...ha!" She mocked as she pointed two Blunderbuss pistols at him.

On the Ice Giant, Gringull's crew fought against the Orcashi. "You're the real traitor!" The Golliath shouted as he swung his iron club down onto the wooden ship in an attempt to smash Gringull. Gringull swiftly dodged the attack and stabbed Ar-Baruk in the arms and then back. Gringull grabbed Ar-Baruk on his back and the Gollaith struggled to get him down, running into one of the poles that supported the flags of the ship. The Gollaith finally managed to grab Gringull he hit the small Orcashi onto the same pole many times and then chucked him across the ship where he hit the wheel of the ship. The ship started moving and hit a naval ship that was nearby. The impact caused the two ships to tilt. The other naval ship tilted into the water and it's crew jumped across to put a stop to the madness. They were not successful as they were all slaughtered by Aqusals and Orcashi.

Aqusals surrounded the other ships and made good work of them, but not without a good number of casulties. Zabishi then boarded Stevens' ship and ignored the feud going on between Grey, Water, Eden and Ashshore. Zabishi and his elite group of Aqusals intended to attack him directly.

Stevens took his blade out of Salvador. The pirate king fell to the ground only to be caught by Stevens. "Hail Acurian." Stevens whispered into the pirate kings ear before decapitating him. The pirates looked at their kings head and started to retreat.

Clearly seeing the stand off going on Grey got behind Ashshore and pressed his blade against his back. "Drop your weapon." He said grabbing the man by the shoulder so he couldn't turn to face Grey.

Seeing the Pirate King's head fall to the ground, the other pirates all tried to flee, but they were surrounded with countless naval officers. Ashshore dropped his weapons and knelt to the ground. "We have you surrounded." Water said to Ashshore, getting up and recovering from her wound. "Your King is dead."

Ashshore looked over. "It's over...it seems...but...we we....we had..." He coughed.

"That's enough. You are to stay here." Eden said to Ashshore.

The Ice Giant was in flames as the crew were slaughtered. But the pirates, in seeing the decapitated head of Salvador, started to flee. But they were met with more and more naval officers. The Ice Giant was on fire, it's flames helping the navy to cut down the Orcashi. Soon, the only Orcashi remaining were Gringull and Ar-Baruk, who were still fighting to the death: The Golliath's club and Gringull's sword bashed against each other. Ar-Baruk snapped the sword with his club. Gringull ran up and stabbed Ar-Baruk first on the exposed back and then the stomach. But the Golliath's reign of terror didn't end there. He swang his club so hard Gringull went flying into the fires, his body covered in flames. Likewise, the Stormchaser was now on fire, as naval officers fought against the pirates there. They killed every last one of them, then began killing the Aqusals. Some of them swam to the Chimera B to try to take it.

Grey looked at the woman who was just shot. " You okay Water." He said as he lowered his blade and pushed the defeated Ashshore to her.

Acurian saw the Aqusal and allowed them to get onto the boat. The pirate next to the being looked in disbelief. "Why." He asked.
"Salvador's usefulness wore thin." Acurian said. "His body became to weak to handle the power I gave him." He looked at the pirate. "Fear not. they may have won the battle but the war is far from over." He said. He put a barrier around their ship to protect it from canon fire. ' Golliath." He said telepathically. " If you wish revenge come with me." He then looked to Steven's ship. "Fear not Ashshor you will be freed soon."

"Yeah, just about." Water wiped herself with a cloth. "Thanks Grey...and Eden. Tie this traitor up."

Ar-Baruk looked into the flames from a far but could not find Gringull. Gringull was hiding amongst the flames in the cabin. Then the Golliath heard a voice in his head and was enchanted. He marched up to the Chimera B and jumped across. "Mastah! What do you wish for meeeeeee?!!" He bowed down next to Acurian. He didn't know why he was enchanted...somehow, he knew this was Acurian from the very sight. He seemed possessed.

Ar-Baruk's sudden change in behaviour suprised Gringull. He saw him jumping over to the Chimera B. Gringull had seen the strange man and the projectiles. Who could this be? He certainly seemed above the Golliath, that was for sure. He also seemed to be above the Pirate King or at least, the captain of his ship. Gringull still just lay there but his eyes were watching the Chimera B. He saw the mystical energy field that now blocked the large pirate ship from cannon fire. He had never seen such magic in his life.

In the cabin of the Chimera B, Takeshi yelled. "Over here!" he had heard the firing of cannons and the many skirmishes that followed. Jeremiah was dead and so was the captain that now rested on the wooden wall: Arches. Takeshi was on his own.
---
In the tavern in Ragroth Rajav talked to Lanette Pathorn some more.

"Yep, this is definitely poison." Lanya looked at the bottom of the glass bottle and saw green thorns and particles. "It's from my homeland, the Great Forest. I've seen it before. In fact, I could pinpoint the exact tree it derives from."

"Could you show me?" Rajav asked. "I've been on my own for some time now...i need a travelling partner."

"But I was going to go to Flov-alright, let's go back to the Great Forest. Maybe we can find the man who did it."