• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Tales of Aquearias

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Oceana Floyant and Alabastor Water burst the door open. "Mother, father!" Kendra hugged them both.

"We heard..." Oceana spoke. "That your fiance, James..." The old crippled woman began. She was strong for someone so old.

"He died." Kendra's eyes started to water.

"He was a fine gentleman, that Azalyaro." Alabastor responded. As he hugged his daughter again.

"Grand Admiral Stevens?" Oceana turned her head at Stevens. "I've heard about you." She smiled. "You've been keeping our daughter safe."

"Mother. I do not need protection." Kendra replied.

"We are not just here for that." Alabastor announced. "House Floyant have sent their naval forces to help you, Stevens. If you look around your own ship, you'll see thirty ships. We sighted a large group of Orcashi heading for where we believe the old Pirate King's ship to be. We heard news of the battle. It is good that you have killed the King...but we grew suspicious as soon as we heard reports of another leading the attacks."

"He just told me not to chase down the Orcashi..." Kendra told them.

"Then we shall position here and wait for you." Alabastor replied.

"He told me to go to destroy the last pirate refuge, about 20 ships."

"20 ships is nothing. Our thirty will destroy them easily. Let us come with you." Alabastor insisted.

"There is something else we were thinking. The Fish Emperor grows tired." Oceana chose her words carefully and pointed to Stevens. "Recent news has proven that we will need a leader who is stronger and more decisive, one who can send more ships at a time without the place those ships had come from crumbling down. We need to destroy the threats this time, instead of allowing them to linger. Their new leader must be killed. We believe that the remnants of the pirates not being destroyed in the last battle to be one of the many repeated errors of the Fish Emperor and why we have had successive pirate wars. Steven would make a good Fish Emperor, and he would rule well..."

"Are you suggesting Stevens should try to overthrow the Fish Emperor?" Kendra asked in shock.

"More or less...when the pirates have been dealt with." Allabastor answered Kendra's question. "A Grand Admiral has the power to overthrow him...we've written to several Grand Admirals already and they are highly skeptical of the Fish Emperor's true motives. I hate to be the one to question him as we've had undying loyality for decades."

"Times are changing." Oceana spoke. "In the land of the dead dark creatures arrise, stronger than ever before. They've spread across Boie and soon Pyke will be theres. Soon, Flovia will fall. We won't be prepared if the pirates are still around. A quick and sudden change of leadership shall mean people are on their feet and it will be for the better. We must ally ourselves with the Blackquill, a peace keeping force of wizards from the other lands and we must ally ourselves with the other rulers, mainly the Ragroth and Hethian King I keep hearing about. Apparently, he's now on some mission to tempt the Elevious over. He seems to have the right attitude. But we need to act as hastily as possible. Yes, acting foolishly is never the right way to go, but if we lag the way we do now, we won't have a future, time is of the essence."

Last edited:
Stevens smiled a little bit. "If you think it'll be a good idea than so be it." He said smiling at them. "The island they are near is Cordona" He said."It's about a three day trip there.

Oceana and Allabastor were suprised by Stevens' reaction. "We will send our thirty ships to set sail in the direction of Cordona." Oceana responded. "We will go with...whatever ships our daughter has."

"I have seven now." Admiral Water replied. "It was a tough haul trying to write to each of the captains to get them on my side, but it worked."

"You should be aware that we will be on our own ship. Pretty as it is, it packs a punch. It is called the Jewel of Floyant."

At that moment, the strong minded ginger of the Sharkfang, Captain Ellie Eden exploded in. "You've got a new job you say? Count me in."

"Don't be too surprised." He said. "Other high class houses asked me to step in." He said. "I expect it's time to take action." He said. He then looked at the ginger and nodded

Around the same time a letter dropped onto Grey's head. He saw that it had Jackson's symbol on it.

"What's she doing here?" Oceana asked.

"I'm friends with Kendra. You must be her mother. We've met once before."

"Last time it wasn't so good." Oceana muttered. "It was from a visit from your father Geraint Eden. He brought his rude wife with him Vanessa was it? Or was it Eve? Or Maggie?"

"Which one-"

"Which one? Ha! Mr Eden slept around with many women, that's why he had so many bastards...we ended up adopting many of them. Of course, they'll all dead now, died young due to birth defects...each one of them was groomed to be as mean and rude as the last ones. It wouldn't matter which Eden it was...you're all the same!"

"For your information, my father died when I was 17." Eden looked at the old woman seriously. "And my mothers, every one of them died."

"That's why you became pirate scum. Yes, the backstories are all the same." Oceana laughed.

"I became a pirate because I had no way of recieving income. You wouldn't understand."

"The Navy offered you your father's post. And you declined it? Then, when the pirates lost another battle, you still didn't give in."

"Because I thought I was on the right side. The Pirate King visited me himself. I was going to be his right hand woman."

"But you didn't see that did you? We had Admiral Saul go after you. He spoke to you."

"Admiral Saul was an idiot."

"Is that why you killed him?"

"He grabbed my arms that night and tried to rape me. I'm sorry, but it had to be said! I shot him because I had to. And seeing that as a depiction of the navy, wouldn't you flee yourself? And it wasn't like I joined up with the bad batch. I found my own crew from the taverns and they joined me and we created the Shark Riders, and so many independent groups after that. We were initially set up to do good."

"Then they went chaotic." Oceana laughed. "That excuse will not save your deeds...your family were not born to be part of the Navy."

Allabastor put his hand up to Oceana. "Please. Enough of this arguing. You seriously remember the deeds her father did? She's obviously changed. The navy finally got her in. To me, it seems like she's a dear friend of our daughters. So please stop this bickering. Be quiet i say! It will get us nowhere!"

Gringull joined the party. He was tired. "Aquestrians? Arguing with Aquestrians? That's a new one...a new low..." He cackled.

"An Orcashi?" Oceana looked at him curiously.

Stevens just watched the situation. While he looked like he was paying attention his mind was on the Chimera B.

He looked around smelling the salt water. He saw Acurian chocking some Orcashi. "Bad time?" He asked.

" No." Acurian said before dropping Ar-Burk. He looked at the Admiral. " Your communication power has improved. What do you have to report?"

"Everything is going as planed." He said. " The upper houses are aligning with me. Soon I'll make my move on the Fish emperor. As for the honorable pirate protectors I have that female bastard and her family beliving that they were apart of Salvador's forces. they are going to launch an attack destroying all of the protectors. Soon there will be nothing to protect Flovia from your onslaught."

Acurian nodded. "Good I have a group of Orcashi ready to attack Jabal. We are weeks away from my full take over."

Stevens nodded before breaking the connection and looking at the squabbling " Gentlemen and ladies as much as I like having people moan and complain in my command I prefer you do it out of here." he said.

"I was just giving him the proper commands!" Ar-Baruk yelled at Acurian. "If he hears it from me...another Orcashi, he'll believe it too!" Ar-Baruk got back up and slammed Ishmaul. Takeshi saw this as his chance to escape he dashed towards the edge of the ship.
---
"Stevens...you look bored." Gringull laughed Gringull was focused on Stevens. Kendra and her parents continued the argument as Eden dropped out of it to notice what Gringull noticed. Their eyes were fixed on him.

"Stevens...is something wrong?" Eden asked.

Kendra and her parents soon stopped arguing their attention turned to Eden. "I think, we should go now." Kendra announced. "We will continue this affair later!"

"What job you got?" Gringull asked.

"The last few remnant ships." Eden spoke. She hadn't got on well with the Orcashi when she'd first met him. Kendra was the one who had bonded with him but now Eden realised how clever Gringull could be.

"My ship's been destroyed...but I can still fight. Let me ride on the Sharkfang with you. Kendra's recently gotten a new ship herself, the Waterfall was it called?"

“I guess we do,” Valkry yawned. The orcashi sent looks of warning to those who sent dirty looks in her direction, cracking her knuckles abit, “though it still sounds like we will have to part ways at some time in the future”

Acurian simply nodded. "Alright though you should let him finish before you assault him." He said his eyes glanced over at Takeshi. "You sure that's a good idea boy." He said. " You planning on jumping into the cold water and then having some water beast eat you? Didn't once say you wanted to defeat the person that brought disappear to your homeland." He said.

"I'm fine." Stevens said. "Just my mind is somewhere else. "Any way Admiral." he said as he placed a ship somewhat remincent of Kendra's ship near an island that had rocks surrounding three sides of it. " Those savage pirates turned the people on Cobona against the Fish Emperors Navy. So you might have attack the civilians. They have a wooden gate coated with magic defending it. You'll have to find a way past the wall. From my inside person there are three cannons stationed here, here and here." He said showing the cannons locations. "If you're able to surprise them most of their ships will be here and here." He said showing the docks.

David nodded knowing that it was a possibility. "Well before we part ways my aggressive travling companion can you tell me about yourself?" He asked.

"Right..." Admiral Water nodded. "We'll have to bombard the gate with cannonfire from the front. But not until we attack from behind. We'll need a suprise attack from the other direction."

"You're planning this attack out?" Oceana asked. "Shouldn't you be getting advice from your elders?"

"What do you think then?"

"I think we should attack them head on and deal with their gate...then think about attacking from behind."

"How about this: we split your navy into two. 15 ships follow your Jewel of Floyant to the front of the island where the gate is to provide a distraction. 15 ships follow my Waterfall, accompanied by Eden's Sharkfang to attack from behind."

"Sounds fair. Though I will have to rally the houses to settle on an agreement on who would want to go there. Not all of our thirty ships are controlled by House Floyant, as we in fact had to make pacts with other houses. Houses like house Stortor, Gutstide, Wavell, Merrymore and Seaseal."

"We should go now." Allabastor announced. "Then we can get those houses to agree on which ship to attack where. We'll send ravens when we're ready." Allabastor and Oceana stormed off.

"See you later." Water replied.

"Water." Stevens said as he looked at her. "I'm sorry take no offense to this but did I promote both of them to Admiral." He said keeping his regular composer. "Couse I really don't think I did. Yet they are making the calls that someone like you should be. You are an Admiral in the Royal Flovian Navy. the lives of your fellow sailors and Marines lay in the hands of a person who doesn't need their mommy and daddy holding their hands. If you want to leave your commission and be their perfect child you can but until then you need to lay down the law to them. They may be powerful but they have no authority onboard any Navy ship. So act your fucking rank or I'm going to demote you to ensign dismissed." He said.

Do to modifications onboard the shadow they were able to reach Corbona in record time. " Fallow me." Grey said. He looked in the distance and watched the wooden gate rise. Corbona was an island with three massive rocks that surrounded all but the northern side which a giant wooden gate sealed with magic would be able to withstand just about anything.

"Excuse me?" Water looked at Stevens. "Did you not see our agreement? They are heading for Cordona already! We cannot change the deal!" She slammed on the table. "If you want...you can kill me then and now...but i'll be heading for the same place tose thirty ships are." She exited, raging through the door. Some Grand Admiral wasn't going to get in her way, she thought.

"She does have a point." Gringull said to Stevens. "Eden?"

Eden nodded. "You're welcome to try and change our minds. But you'll have to do so on the battlefield." Eden and Gringull hurried along and boarded the Sharkfang swiftly. They saw the Waterfall leaving and a large group of ships with that.
---
Ashshore and Zabishi marched up to Grey. "Please explain. Where have you taken us?" Ashshore asked.
---
Takeshi's eyes were bloodshot and his black hair torn out. "I...do not...know!!!" He screamed. Ever since he was locked up in that cabin, he became increasingly more and more mentally unstable. His katana was on the floor. He picked it up and looked around. "Who do...I...kill?" He asked, his voice all over the place.

"I think we can use this to our advantage." Ar-Baruk stated. "He clearly is insane. What do you think master?"

Last edited:
“Nothing I wish to tell,” Valkry rumbled and kept her gaze focused straight for abit. She let her hands rest on her hilts, fingers fiddling with them carefully. Wind tugged at her hood but she kept it on as not to give anyone to good a look at her face, “I’m not all that interesting anyway”.

Lazlo Stortor laughed on board of the Thunder Anchor, the main dreadnaught of House Stortor. "Ya can't be serious!" He laughed hard. He was old but not too much, only in his late 30s but he had development some grey hair and a long beard in addition to his less old looking brown hair. He was strong and battle-hardened. He stared down at the letter sent by a raven. He laughed again. "Stevens will yield. I'll make him!" Crowds of old drunkern men laughed. Across the water was the main dreadnaughts of house Merrymore and Gutstide. Oceana had sent letters to all of them about the plan. This was followed by letters by Water and Eden detailing Steven's rage. A group of naval officers from the other dreadnaughts hopped over for discussion. A woman in her late 20s, still youthful, muscular and heavily armoured approached Lazlo. Her name was Anna Gutside, one of the leaders of house Gutside. Next to her was her brother Garrox Gutstide, a massive tall man with heavy weapons on his back.

"This island must be ours!" Anna exclaimed. Garrox let off a loud grunt.

"You should look at this." Lazlo showed Anna and Garrox the letter.

"I-" She began. "I have nothing to say. This is..."

"Stevens should be dead be now." Garrox roared at the top of his voice. "Garrox should be Grand Admiral." He dropped the black and silver armour covering his chest onto the ship.

"Then I should be the Fish Emperor." Lazlo stated. "That being said, I do fancy a try. Jackson's probably tired."

"That's highly treasonous." Anna responded. "I wouldn't say that."

Then a couple jumped across from the Merrymore ship. "Nice to meet you all!" A voice exclaimed. This was the voice of Patrick Merrymore. His armour was green and his accent was highly Irish in tone, him wearing a large fluffy blonde beard and large blue eyes. His armour seemed light and he wasn't too tall, a midget compared to Garrox. In fact, he seemed to be a dwarf or some kind of half-dwarf. It became apparent when his taller and much younger wife, Melanie Merrymore pranced over. She was more serious than him. Merrymores were known for their jollyness, in comparison to Stortors and Gutstides who were known for their raw strength and huge tempers.
---
Lanette and Rajav approached the door to Babylon: a mixture of sandstone-like desert blocks and aspects of nature: emerald vines which hung down. They tapped on the door. No answer. They both realised that the Furys had gone. Suddenly, the door swung open and a man in a dark hood looked upon them.

"We're here to join the Blackquill." Rajav spoke before the man could answer.

"The Blackquill? Who?"

"Stop playing games." Rajav pointed his haliberd at the man. "Take us to your leader right now! Let us in!!" He shouted.

The man hovered into the front room. "Very well. It appears you already knew of us, despite us being a secret organisation." They were introduced to various agents of Blackquill before entering what seemed to be the office of their leader.

Valkry let out a sigh and looked upward, eyes scrunching up as she watched the clouds above. They picked over if it meant rain would follow them but didn’t see any of the usual signs. Her eyes came back down to rest upon th street they traveled, “we should also try to cover as much ground as possble. It’s not good to stay stationary for to long I find”.

David nodded as he continued to walk keeping his eyes peeled. He looked up into the sky. "Think it's about to rain?' He asked. He looked onwards and saw a burning carriage. He started to run towards it.

Stevens kept his composure as he looked onwards. His mind teleported to one of the ships going to attack the remence. " Captain Hondo." He said. The man being of Hethian liniage having a brown like skin. " Sir." He said. " How many ships fallow our leader?" He asked. "All but that admirials ship and the one Eden controls. Not to mention the ones her parents brought." He said. " So a good ten." Hondo said.
Stevens nodded. " Once the "pirates" are taken care of I want you and the ten to turn your cannons on their remaining ships." He nodded. "Yes sir." He said.

On the other side of Flovia's Empire the ship Hydra and forty ships around it stayed in close formation. An Elven looked out the window of the Hydra.
"Grand Admirial Theros." A commodore said as he handed the Elven a letter.
Theros read it. "Shame Braveocean died in battle." He said remembering how he taught the boy. He frowned as he read the rest of it. The Fish Emperor asked him to help the remaining forces. He frowned at the date wondering why it took the raven so long to come to him.
" Commodore send the fleet to Braveocean's island. We must act on this.

Valkry ran with David, drawing her axes in case of a sneak attack. Hands gripped to her hilts so she wouldn’t let go. She slid to a stop at its edge, ears trying to pick up any signs of sound, “anyone trapped or hurt? Is anyone still alive here accept for us”?

The fleet of ships began their co-ordinated plan to attack Cordona. Soon, the discussion on the Thunder Anchor ended. Ships from house Stortor led by the Thunder Anchor started to move. House Merrymore's Jolly Jaguar led the smaller Merrymore fleet. The Gutstides had a larger fleet than the Merrymores which was led by the mighty crew of the Azure Fist. The northern house Seaseal confirmed their prescence with a mixture of longships they had taken from Scalia and the traditional Flovian issue ships, led by Waldor, Raymond, Hilda, Rachel and Abigail Seaseal on the larger longships The Bastion and The Tusk. Last to appear out of these great Flovian houses was House Wavell, an extremely wealthy house in comparison to Seaseal Merrymore Stortor Gutstide or even Floyant. Their uniform screamed orderlyness and discipline. The Tsunami was a large dreadnaught which had survived previous battles with the Pirate King. It had been rebuilt when it was destroyed in a previous battle with the Pirate King, when he had destroyed the Water-Wyvern in the same battle and, at the head of the ship stood Jacob, Tara, Old Billy, Lucy and Winora Wavell. The large fleet of 30 ships that followed the Jewel of Floyant owned by Oceana Floyant and the Waterfall owned by Kendra Water. The fleet was split up. Houses Merrymore, Gutstide and Wavell followed the Waterfall until they approached behind Cordona. The plan was to join the fleet controlled by House Floyant once a relevant distraction had been placed for the gate and the walls to be destroyed by the front. Minor houses made up the rest of both fleets: House Raign, Grimsdale, Lake, Riveron supported the Floyants who approached the side of the island with the gate. Minor houses on the side of the Waterfall featured House Blackwater, Boundright, Cliffton and Roughmire. House Floyant relied on engineers from the technician filled House Barrol. They had had a long line of engineers and geniuses who helped invent explosive technology. They had barrels and containers filled with explosives ready to blow open the gate.

Grey looked at Asshore and let out a breath. "This is where my fleet stays. We may be pirates but we have a code of honor. We protect and serve the people of Flovia's small unimportant in their eyes islands. as such we've made enemies on both sides since we are technically pirates we aren't like by the Navy and the pirates dislike us since we protect instead of pilage and rape people. We are the last hope of..."

"War Lord." Captain Haxard of the ship Paradez said before running towards him. " Navy ships from multiple houses and fleets surround us." He said as he breathed hard.
Grey got serious. " Sand ready our men. "Haxard get the other ships ready we defend the island at all costs.

Acurian smiled as he gently put his hand on the Boian. " It's alright boy your among friends those mean pirates that captured you are all dead. we here will protect you." He said

David rushed to the carriage and saw two burning bodies and two people trying to get out. One of them had blonde hair. He looked like he was from the Tagryn's part of the island. " Help me." He said.

Valkry sunk her axe into the wood and heaved herself up. She tugged her axe out and started to hack at the door, tearing away wood so that they could leave easily. The orcashi ignored the flames as they licked and burned her boots.

"I thought you swayed towards the navy." Ashshore commented towards Grey. "I thought 'they' were doing 'the right thing'." He looked around then cracked a joke. "Stevens and the others must have done something bad, yes indeed!" He didn't understand. He thought the point of Grey was to reinforce the idea that the navy are better than the pirates. Why was Grey getting ready to attack the navy if it was the navy's role to protect Flovia? Looking around again, he thought he was insane. He then realised that he was on the right side after all: If Grey was a good man and knew what was happening behind the scenes, then the navy had took a turn for the worse. And besides, it's not like they took a side permenantly. Grey was an honourable man and Ashshore intended to keep to his agreement with him. He stared at Zabishi. On the other hand, this fish leader, who had been Ashshore's best friend for the last few weeks, had not yielded so well to the pirate captain. Maybe it was his lack of trust for humanity as a whole that drove Zabishi to be highly suspicious of every human that walked the planet. But Zabishi trusted Ashshore and that caused them to get into this mess in the first place. If Zabishi attempted to walk away, Ashshore would try to lure him back. But Zabishi did not do that. He just stood there and breathed and pulled an angry face. After an amount of time, Zabishi attempted to dive into the water only to return with a large band of Aqusals.

"We don't try and piss of the Navy." Grey said as he got his sword and looked towards the gate knowing that his end was close. Even with the fish people as reinforcements they couldn't take on these many ships. "But the Navy doesn't trust us. They see us as pirates. and since most pirates are dead or lost the will to fight because of what Stevens did we are the last fleet of pirates. If we survive this we're going to continue to spread our ideology and hope that the next big pirate fleet will fallow our example." He said He looked over at Whish the mayor of the town. "Get every civilian out of here. there's a couple of boats on the east side nearest the rock cavern. Get " Grey said. The Mayor nodded as she started the evacuation. Grey walked foreword and gripped his blade as he readied for the fight.

the blonde got out and pulled his unconscious companion out.

Valkry hopped off of the burning mess and sheathed her weapons again. Once she had, Valkry looked down to start checking her boots for to much damage, “what happened here”?

"I suppose that's true." Ashshore said to himself. His eyes then looked towards the mayor and then looked towards the Aqusals. Though initially friendly, the gang was now hostile towards Zabishi. The leader of the gang of piranha like Aqusals was a red and orange piranha head with a crab-like claw for one of his hands.

"Prawyn" Zabishi stated the name of the Aqusal gang leader. "What do you want?"

"You're unfit to lead Aqusals." Prawyn said harshly as he screwed up his face. "You shouldn't be here. Aqusals need you. To conquer Aquestrian land. Aquestrians should die." Prawyn grabbed Zabishi with his claw and Zabishi felt a claw on his arm.

"Leave. Now!!!" Zabishi exclaimed. At that moment Prawyn let go and jumped down into the water with the other Aqusals.

They swam until the saw the Chimera B. They surrounded the ship and Prawyn boarded it. Prawyn saw Acurian. Prawyn jumped onto the deck of the ship and knelt before him. "You. I have heard many a things of you." He looked down to the wooden deck. "I saw that long nosed Aqusal, Zabishi was his name. And his friend, that buffoon, Ashshore. They are aboard some renegade pirate's ship."

Last edited:
Grey put his hand on the fish man. "Are you alright?" He asked. "If you want you can set this one out. Might end up saving your life." He said as the ships got into position.

" They came out of nowhere." He man said weakly as he tried to stand. " The eastern Orcashi are starting to become more aggressive." He said before coughing up blood. He looked at the woman and frowned seeing what she was. "Come to finish the job." He said harshly.

" So Asshore betrayed me." Acurian said he fained being hurt by the news before looking at the Fish. " No reason to worry about them. Soon they will be destroyed by the grand Navy, and Grand Admiral Stevens will be one step closer to conquering Flovia in my name." He said.

"Yes." Zabishi answered Grey. "I think I will be good."

"Look there!" Ashshore pointed a finger. He saw the navy ships gathering as they split into two. One group of them went round the back the other half went round the front. Ashshore walked towards the edge of the Shadow and dived into the water.
------
House Floyant's half started to to deploy House Barrol engineers Barry Barrol, the old expert engineer of the family with white hair and a beard, and Boomer Barrol, his muscular, fitter blonde haired grandson. The two of them sneaked up to the gate and placed barrels of explosives ever so gently onto the muddy floor. They trailed a piece of string from the explosives to where the fleet had landed. "Here goes nothing. We should have this gate done in no time." Barry whispered to Oceana Floyant and Boomer. "Why don't you do this grandson? It would be good practice."

Boomer struck a match. Suddenly a blunderbuss shot wizzed past him and hit the match in his hand fell down, broken into two, but was still on fire. Barry Barrol's weak body was covered in flames. He dashed around trying to get it off. Boomer tried to help but struggled when he saw Barry crash into the explosives. A group of navymen from House Floyant had already hoped out of the Jewel of Floyant and other Floyant ships to find the culprit of the shot. They fired randomly. Behind the corner of the wall, William Ashshore stood. He shot at the explosives, prompting the explosives to give off a huge explosion. The explosion was made worse by Ashshore's shots. In the chaos, Ashshore swam back to the Shadow. He looked back to see flames.

Barry Barrol's corpse had exploded in half. Boomer attempted to save him but got burnt in the process. He carried the two parts of the corpse back along with the other navymen. All the navymen that had gone onto the land to find the source of the problems had only made it worse and they had all died from the flames and explosion.

"Damm." Allabastor said looking down at the corpses. "I told them not to go."

"This wasn't part of the plan!" Oceana shouted at everyone on the ship. "We were meant to attack second! Now we've blown our cover!" She looked around. Half of the Jewel of Floyant had been on fire. "All these dead bodies for nothing. Next time, you do what I tell you! Move the ships now, dispose of the dead bodies! They will have not died in vain!"

Boomer Barrol hoped aboard. "My grandfather is dead because of this mess." Tears flowed across his face. "You better find these damm pirates or i'm outta here!"

“Do not lump all of our clans together,” Valkry warned but tugged off her cloak, she looked up either way to see if there were any close outposts and to measure the length of time it would take them to retreat or run forward. With a sigh she tore strips of the fabric to start dressing the wounds, one hand falling back to pass the man her water skin.

The cloaked skeletal man appeared out of thin air in a dark cold dungeon, in stark contrast to the hot sands of Hethia that were above him. He put his hands over a flame and it changed colour, as his skeleton hands could be seen. The face of Ramos Cynders appeared with his goat's skull helmet over the top of his head and face.

"The invasion...it is almost ready." Ramos Cynders reported. "The beasts have almost broken through Pyke. The master is dealing with Flovia. He has had the pirates follow him but their King was destroyed by Flovian navy. I have heard a rumour that he has made a deal with one of the Grand Admirals...maybe to try and oust the Fish Emperor."

"I see." The skeleton man said to Ramos. "Hethia is mine. The bandits of House Fury are under my complete control. They have planted a mole in the face of the magic lovers, the Blackquill. There is chaos in every continent. More and more Orcashi from Jabal are breaking lose and attacking the Aquestrians. Soon, all the clans shall bow before the master."

"At first, I doubted we could win. But when I saw the beasts...I was convinced." Ramos smiled.

"One must ask, what is in it for us? Acurian may take over the planet...but then what?" The skeleton man had his doubts still planted. "That is why I have personally made the decision to ally with a number of Orcashi clans in Jabal and, in the areas they have started to invade in Flovia. Jabal and Hethia are my seats. If Acurian wants to dance around with various people then so be it...but I will lead Necros to glory...he can't live forever. He doesn't have what I have."

Grey face palmed when he saw what Asshore did. "So much for dying like Mayters." He said he gave orders to his Captains as four ships went on both sides of the wall. The entrance was narrow as is so once Navy ships enter it'll be tight enough that they could have an advantage. He put another four ships near the docks. The last eight including The Shadow where in a crecent moon formation. He felt water drip on his forehead. He looked up and saw that it was starting to rain.

He took the water and drank."thank you." He said to the Orcashi.

"There!" Karl Raign, the loyal lookout from the minor house Raign exclaimed as he saw Grey's fleets moving in on Oceana's fleet from behind. He was riding aboard the Castaway, a ship full of minor house members. This was not the only ship of this kind but many of the minor houses members hid themselves in the other ships where the major houses resided. Karl Raign pointed and his crew looked. Wilford Lake, the noble Captain of the ship pointed too and ordered his ship to turn around. Soon, Wilford sent a raven to Oceana Floyant and Oceana Floyant responded by moving hers and the other ships around too.

"Get the cannons ready!" Oceana exclaimed as she marched around the Jewel of Floyant.

"Fire!" Allabastor continued his wife's commands. Cannonfire flew towards the approaching ships.
---
On board the Waterfall, a man in dark black armour attempted to win over Kendra Water. He was Blake Blackwater. Kendra pushed him away and he walked to the side of the ship as he saw the chaos that was about to happen. He did not tell anyone about the incoming ships or the ships and goings on at the front gate. There seemed to be no lookouts on watch as Blake had persuaded each of them to retire for an hour. Kendra had ordered her fleet to immediately commence the destruction of the city from behind. They fired hard at the wall and then attempted to hit the buildings when they realised the wall was extrememely hard to penetrate.

Gringull had hopped aboard hours earlier, as he had gotten board of the Sharkfang. He stood next to Kendra. He looked at her fair features. "Admiral." He muttered. "Kendra." He said more loudly.

"Yes?" She looked at the Orcashi

"I know now isn't the best of times...but I wish to remain on the Waterfall. I am treated better here."

"Very well."

"There is something else you should know...I know I was the one responsible for James Azalyaro's death...but Gragog's attack was not something I planned. He just did it. I never wanted or needed James to die...and now he's gone...I can see why you've been having such a tough time as of then..."

"It's nothing. Gragog did it." Kendra smiled at Gringull for this sincere apology.

"I know something else. Water, you have inspired me to be apart of the navy and continue my service. You are the true hero of the navy. You should go on to be something even more because you're special you are. You could even be the Emperor one day!"

Kendra smiled. "I'm flattered. Thank you."

"We Orcashi don't er...do very well at this..." Gringull looked down. "I know it's highly frowned upon...Orcashi and Aquestrian bonds...but I think you need to know. You must know. I have felt feelings that I as an Orcashi shouldn't be feeling. About you Kendra." He gulped before he was about to say the last thing. Kendra already knew what he was going to say. But before he could say it, a cannonball hit the side of the Waterfall.

Kendra looked out to sea. "Pirates?! Battle stations everyone!"

Valkry nodded and stood back to allow more space. Her head turned towards her travelling companion as she pointed to the injured woman with dropped shoulders, “she’ll need a Doctor. We could head back to the town we left from or carry her to the nearest outpost. Both will slow down our travels and we could leave them here supplies. Another better equipped group might get them”.

The skeletal shady figure in the dungeons of Hethia put his hand up to the flame and an image of Cordona appeared. The current events took place and the warlock was taken to the current moment. He seemed to be able to gaze in on both Kendra and Oceana's fleets. He saw what must be done. He put his arm out and his skeletal hand was inches away from the portal bearing the image.

Suddenly, Blake Blackwater felt an urge to leave. He looked around whilst the crew of the Waterfall were busy and he jumped into the water and swam towards Cordona. He then ran towards the fleet. He boarded the Jewel of Floyant spontaneously to find one man, Boomer Barrol. He dashed around. The crew were confused but ultimately focused on other matters: the pirates. Blake realised Boomer wasn't there. His old friend was on one of the other ships: the Castaway. Blake tried to board as fast as he could. He spotted Boomer and grabbed him. The two of them looked at each other. Both of their eyes literally became blue flames as Blake touched Boomer.

"I have recieved a calling." Blackwater began. "The true side is the one who does not fight now but whispers until the surrounding chaos has been built by those whispers...then he attacks, finally, showing everyone he was the one in the first place. I can hear him calling in my head."

"I can too." Boomer said, just as robotically as Blackwater had. "He now speaks to me as you touch me." Both of them looked up.

"We must get out of here." Blackwater said to him. "We must go to the nearest island. It is the master's wish."

A crow looked frow above. It's eye was blue. The conversation fed directly to the skeleton cultist.

Flying above the broken carriage above Valkry and David's head was another crow. It landed on top of the carriage. It also fed footage to the skeleton. A series of footage from other lands were also fed to the scrying skeleton.

Last edited:
Forty Navy ships surrounded the fleet. " All ships stand down." Grand Admirial Theros said as he stood onboard the Hydra. " I wish to speak to the Navy commander as well as the pirate leader." He said. His voice while meek sounding was able to give off a sound of respect. After receiving the letter a month prior he sent a boat to Braveocean and got information. From there he deducted that the "pirates' were going to be the next target. Knowing how the "pirates" protected many of the islands in his sector as well as the fact that Grey was the one who the request to the Fish emperor as well as him he knew he had to respond.

" Not the best idea to leave them here." David said. He looked at his companion. " We might be on a mission but we have a duty to people." He said as he helped pick up the unconscious woman.

Acurian appeared infront of the skeleton man. " I suggest you back down." He said. "If not then when I get into range of your place I will blow your entire "empire." off the face of the planet.

“Can you walk,” Valkry looked down at the man from the fire, crossing her arms in a gruff manner. She looked him over for injuries but kept her eyes cold as she still did not like they way he spoke to her, “or must I carry you like a weakened maiden”?

"Oh by all means my lady." He said as he stood up he put his arm around his traveling companion and carrying her. " I'm pretty sure that I'm stronger than an orcashi like yourself." He said as he carried his companion. " There's a small city a little north of here." He said to them as he started to move.

“Hubris. The poison upon many a heroes mind,” Valkry mumbled under her breath. She crossed her arms over her chest and started to walk again, fingers clenching and unclenching into the fabric of her arm brace. Her cloak, now tattered more then before, swished out behind her as it’s good covered her eyes.

"Who said I was a hero." The man said with a smirk as he continued to walk. David put his hand on Valkry as if to say don't do something you'll regret."

" So Orcashi." The man said. "Why are you traveling witha Aquestrian?' He asked. " You planning on needing new weapons."

“Business such as that is none of your concern,” Valkry tights her grip for a moment on her brace before relaxing, her head turned more towards their path infront of them, “and hero was the wrong term I suppose. Mortal fits much better and sounds more suitable”.

A raven was sent to Kendra Water. Immediately she responded and her fleet moved amongst Theros's fleet. The Jewel of Floyant and the Waterfall and the two ships parked themselves next to the Hydra. Kendra and Oceana hopped aboard.

"I am the Admiral of the fleet." Kendra stated.

"And so am I." Oceana announced. The two of them sounded loud and clear.

"We don't know who leads these pirates." Kendra said, marching over to Theros.
---
"What empire, master?" The skeleton man asked. "I am only preparing for a situation in which you are gone. We must expect all possibilities. With the ones I have allied myself with...they can protect you!"

The gate opened as a small rowboat carried Grey. He got onto the Hydra and nodded at Theros. ""Now that we're all here let's talk." He said. He motioned for them to falow him to his quarters which had art from every island on in it.

Acurian fired a ball of blue energy destroying a part of the room. "If you think about turning against me I won't miss next time." He said

The man shook his head. "Is she always like this." He asked David.
David simply nodded.