• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Tales of Aquearias

“I am in your presence. Do not talk like I am not here or perhaps I’ll feel tempted to take back my bandaging,” Valkry growled through grit teeth and braces stance. She then looked towards the forest and pulled out her note again, looking it over. Once she checked it, she put it away again.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
"What do you wish to talk about?" Oceana asked. "I do not have all day, you know."

Water looked at Grey. "You're behind this?!" She was completely shocked. "Why? You could have told us. I would have put the fleet down and we could have avoided conflict from the very start."
---
Garrox Gutstide let off a load roar before boarding onto the Thunder Anchor with his sister Anna. "My spies have told me that one of the ones behind the attack was the rogue pirate Grey, the one Stevens sucked up to before he stormed off."

Lazlo Stortor sighed. "Don't they know? You can't side with pirates! Today has proven you cannot trust them!"

"People keep changing their agenda. It's in their nature to betray. It's part of their selfish personalities."

"Allabastor and Oceana should have died today." Lazlo said suddenly. "Grey won't get away with betraying us, that's for sure. Rally the other houses. I'm taking charge."

"Good idea." Garrox laughed.

It didn't take much convincing to let the other houses bow down to Lazlo Stortor. They were fed up with waiting, tired of battle after battle. There was no end to this sea conflict against the pirates. Soon, weaker ships were surrounded and fired at. Garrox Gutstide boarded the Jewel of Floyant. When noone was looking he approached Allabastor.

"Garrox! How be you today?!" Allabastor smiled at the man as soon as he saw him.

Garrox sniffed and looked at Allabastor like some ape. He then produced a long sword.

"No...what are you..." Allabastor reached into his pockets. Nothing there. Someone had stolen his weapons off of him! Allabastor heard a whisper.

"Oh no you don't..." The woman behind him smiled. He recognised her as Anna Gutstide and the man next to her was Lazlo Stortor.

"Mutin...ee" Allabastor said as he was stabbed from behind as Garrox grabbed him and did the deed. Allabastor stood there for a couple of seconds. Deck hands and crew members surrounded him. He realised in his final moments that his crew had betrayed him to the Stortors and Gutstides. Allabastor fell to the ground in a pool of blood. Garrox withdrew the longsword from the body of skin below.

"Good." Lazlo said to Garrox. "As the now appointed Admiral of this fleet, I hereby decomission the Jewel of Floyant to be destroyed, it's crew to be dispersed onto the other ships, and for the b**** Oceana Floyant to be murdered alongside her daughter." Lazlo smiled as the crew obeyed his command. "Move the fleet out. Water and Floyant will have a nasty suprise when they walk out! These will be apart of the First Proclamation I will deliver."

"He is not just an admiral. He is a grand admiral!" Garrox pointed to Lazlo. "He is the rightful ruler of Flovia. Heil Grand Admiral Stortor of the Proclamation!" Garrox chanted and he raised his weapon. The others started to chant the last line too.

"The Proclamation...I like it." Lazlo smiled at what had become of the fleet.

"I didn't know you were the one Steven sent after me." Grey said
"Well first off." The Grand Admiral said. "Grey's pirates act as protectors. Keeping areas safe while Navy looks the other way. The only reason Stevens would ask you to destroy his fleet was if he was doing something big and didnt want anyone to know to stop it." He said. He recived a letter from a spy he frowned as he read it. He walked out and ordered his men to fire on the mutineers. He gave the letter to Oceans.

"What's this?" Oceana asked as she was handed the letter. "There is foul play by Stevens." Oceana marched out.

"But I thought..." Water was confused. "Who even is the enemy anymore? Are the pirates we seek inside the city or was Steven toying with us?"

Oceana's jaw dropped when she found her entire fleet gone, seeing the last ship speed off in the distance. They had even taken parts of Water's fleet. A raven dropped a letter in her hands.

Dear your filthyness, Oceana,

You might be thinking, where has my fleet gone? Well, you we gone for too long. The fleet is in my control. As are the other houses. And the Jewel of Floyant is now mine now your bastard husband has been killed by Garrox Gutstide. Kendra's Waterfall has been taken as well. We have had enough of people betraying each other and giving in to the pirates. The pirate war ends now and so do the pirates. We will create a new Navy if we have to. In fact, I have already begun setting out the laws that will be enforced on the islands I now control. We call ourselves 'The Proclamation.' We will kill Stevens, Grey, the Fish Emperor and dear Kendra and yourself! All who stand in my way, or in our way shall be destroyed! I am now the Grand Admiral I always should have been. For ten years I have awaited for this day, now you will know of our suffering. Blood for blood, life for life. This storm will have no end.

Lots of slashes,

Lazlo Stortor.

"That absolute bastard!" Oceana exclaimed. She dashed into the cabin and produced the new letter. "Guess what? All our ships are gone! One of my senior Captains has betrayed us!"
---
"Get away from them!" Lazlo Stortor exclaimed as he saw the last of the navy ships that werent in the original divisions. The ships got away easily after the ordered was placed. Lazlo had wrote a letter taunting Oceana. It should, in due time, lure her back into their trap. A raven with a blue eye flew on top of the mast of the Thunder Anchor.
---
Gringull's hands were up as he was surrounded by many shouting voices. "On your knees filthy orcashi!" The Waterfall had quickly been taken.
---
Eden's crew attempted to fight off the invaders, but to no success. The crew of the Sharkfang were slaughtered. Eden put her hands up. "I surrender. I will bend the knee!" She winked at a man who was staring at her. She had to make sure she was on their side first. The Sharkfang was taken too and she looked over towards Gringull.

"The pirates you seek." Grey said. " Have an honor code that has us protecting islands." He said. He saw what was happening and motioned to the shadow. The pirates started to attack the rebel ships with quick and precise timing. He gave a letter to Water. " My brother gave this too me." He said. "It details how Steven wasn't informed of the island incident as well as certain events that leads to Stevens being under a spot light."

Sand and his crew board the Waterfall him and his men started to attack the rebels

The man shook his head. " You can try sharp tooth." He said as he continued to walk.
" Let it go." David said. "Trust me he's not worth it."

Valkry growled and her hands shifted to her hilts. They rested there but she let them drop to not give the pink skin any satisfaction. The orcashi then tugged on her cloak and braces more, tightening then.

The crew of the Waterfall fought back visciously. The ships in front of them did not care to turn around and fire back so the Waterfall was just left there. The other ships sped on by.

"Ignore the attack! Continue to our destination!" Lazlo Stortor yelled at the face of the Thunder Anchor.
---
"So was the last of the pirates inside of the city or did we just see them with you?" Kendra asked.
---
Blake Blackwater and Boomer Barrol appeared on the shores of the island Kespur. The island had barely any Aquestrians on it-a small village and dock was placed next to the coast. The two of them decieded to have a drink at the inn.
---
The tide of the sea carried the body of an old man. He floated next the Shadow. He had been cast overboard, pushed into the water before he knew it. "Help!" He shouted. "I'm drowning!"

Zabishi and Ashshore looked down at the poor old man. "How did you get here?" Ashshore asked.

"They kicked me overboard!"

"We should help him." Zabishi commented. He dived into the water and pulled the man towards the Shadow. He then lifted him up onto the ship.

"Thanks."

"Who are you?" Ashshore asked.

"I'm William. William Wavell. Most people call me Old Billy." He coughed. He didn't seem well.

"You seem diseased." Ashshore said looking at the old weak man as he coughed again.

The man lay down on the wood of the Shadow and coughed. "Not...so good..." He pointed to a wound on his chest. Zabishi and Ashshore held the old man but he fell down in Zabishi's arms.

"This man was clearly abused." Zabishi said angrily. He looked down at Old Billy. "Brother, I will find who did this to you. You shouldn't have been treated like this. To honour you, I will be renamed Zabishi Wavell!"

"Are you crazy? We just met the guy!!"

Last edited:
Sand offered his hand to the orcashi. "Are you alright?' He asked he gave the orcashi a smile.

"You saw them with me." Grey said. He nodded at the ships that were firing rounds at the fleeing ships having destroyed a couple of them. "These are also the only people protecting the islands from vicious attackers and Navy that doesn't give two shits about them.

A raven landed near Lazlo and dropped a letter.
Dear Lord Lanzlo,

You have interfered with my plane of getting rid of the remaining pirates and incompetent Navy officers that don't understand the chain of command.
Our Empire is infested with curroupt Navy officers and incompetent rulers who think of only themselves. I ask now for your hand in cleaning house as someone might say. I'm sending an envoy to your location
sincerely
Grand Admiral Richard Stevens

"Anyways." The man said as he continued to walk "I'll be needing you guys to drop your weapons." He said as he stopped. Ten men and women surrounded them. "And give me all the supplies you have sharp teeth.

Lazlo Stortor recieved the letter from Stevens and read it quickly. At first he didn't trust him. Then Lazlo changed his mind and rushed to his desk to write a letter. The contents of the letter were this:

Dear Grand Admiral Stevens,

Though we are sympathetic to your ideas, to the ultimate goal of flushing out traitors, the attack on Cordona was uncalled for. The pirate captain Grey who we once stood next to on the field of battle now has gone the other way. In addition to attacking an island filled with innocent civilians, we felt it neccessary to question the order: who are we suppossed to be fighting? Some of our smartest crew members pointed out that the pirates should have been all defeated with the death of the Pirate King. Why would the remnants continue to fight if they knew the order was broken? They must have found a new leader. We realised that you may have something to do with that though we were aware Admiral Water and Floyant. We killed Allabastor and we plan to kill Oceana and Kendra. We are making our way over to the Stortor seat, Storm Island to restock. Whether you side with us or not is up to you. We eventually plan to sail to the Fish Emperor's island. I think it's time for a change in leadership in Flovia instead of this lawlessness.

Lazlo Stortor

The letter was sent immediately via a raven to Stevens.

Valkry grinned when they were surrounded and pulled out her axes. She tossed them up lightly before tightening a grip onto their handles. Her eyes stayed focused on the man incharge as her shoulders relaxed. She then tossed them to the ground infront of her and shrugged, “there. I won’t need them to hand you by your toes”.

"Just about!" Gringull grabbed Sand's hand. "Thanks for saving me...the other ships went on ahead." Gringull informed Sand. "Wait a minute...haven't I seen you before?"
---
"Funny." Boomer Barrol spoke. "One minute, we're working for the navy, the next...we're overboard...gone to a new life."

"That is, if you would comply with what destiny has chosen us." Blake Blackwater replied.

"I don't believe in destiny." Barrol snapped.

"Then you have defied it. But me? I was already destined to come here. One way or another House Blackwater was going to betray Admiral Water and Oceana Floyant." Blake looked down to a telegram that was been read by many people in the pub room. "It looks as if a betrayal had been planned this whole time. I could have been one of their leaders. I'm stronger than Lazlo."

Boomer nodded. "Oceana ought to learn a lesson from letting my grandfather die so easily. She already had my father killed?"

"How so?"

"My father worked for her on one of her ships. The ship was invaded by pirates one day when Oceana decided to position the Jewel elsewhere meaning she completely missed the attack. About five ships worth of crewmen were killed that day."

"Ah! So I see you have a heavy burden and grudge on her." Blake smiled.

"So what do we do now?"

"We take a row boat...I have some...pirate friends...they will help us transport to a safer island we can settle on."

He shook his head. I'm the first officer on the pirate ship Shadow." He said as he looked at him.

The man smirked as he grabbed rope to tie them up. He nodded to his companions as they walked closer.

Valkry waited for the bandits to get closer, cracking her knuckles. Once at a respectable distance the orcashi hunter charged forward. She flicked the wrist that had the arm brace and a dagger slid from where she had kept it, “this’ll be fun”.

"The Shadow...?" Gringull had heard that name before. "Well...thanks for saving me!"
---
The Thunder Anchor finally approached Storm Island. It docked on the battered wooden piers and the crews of the other ships soon followed. They stocked up on fresh weapons and food. Lazlo Stortor visited the huge black castle that was Storm's Bastion. The fortress was chaos black with house Stortor's sigil on numberous large black flags: a lightning bolt split into three on such a black background. As Lazlo Stortor marched in with his guards, a number of men and women greeted him and smiled. He approached the main hall, like a throne room, with a large iron seat prepared for him. A group of tough looking men surrounded the seat and a woman sat in it itself. One of the men was Thomas Stortor, Lazlo's 20 year blonde old nephew and placed to the left. To the right, a less familiar man: he had smooth cheekbones and was tall but not so muscular in expensive white and blue clothing. This was Gideon Gutstide, the wealthiest of House Gutstide and the apparent younger brother of Garrox Gutstide, the one who had done nothing with his life accept for buying several fortresses in Flovia.

the man smirked as he took out his own dagger. " I can get some good coin for those teeth." He said with a smirk as he started to circle around her looking for an opening.

One of the man's crew got near David. David let out a breath before quickly disarming the man and pressing the bandit's own blade against his throat. He looked up at what was going on before throwing his knife having it land perfectly in one of the other bandit's chests.

The leader whistled. " Guess the boy has some spunk in him after all." He said. " No matter it'll be over soon enough." The last two bandits moved the hold David down.
………………………………………………………………………………..

Sand nodded as he started to walk back he whistled as his crew fallowed him. "Try not to get over run again Grey skin." He said.

Stevens recived the letter and frowned. " So be it." He said. He gave order for his ships to move towards Storm Island.

The woman in the iron seat stood up firmly. She was almost as tall as the other men, but she did not look weak, with muscles on her arms and legs. She had a large bust but she was not too fat. Behind her was a trail of long brown hair which looked like it had just been cut. This was Rebecca Stortor, a former member of House Gutstide who had married a member of House Stortor a long time ago as a girl. That Stortor died and she inherited his money. Rebecca was like a sister to Lazlo. Lazlo always saw her that way.

"Lazlo." Rebecca gave Lazlo a short smile before going into a serious tone. "We have been waiting a long time for you."

"Good to see you." Lazlo smiled at her. "Did you-"

"Yes we heard. Quite frankly, this is the dumbest thing you've ever done. But! It's also the bravest...but you will die if you do not give in a the right time."

"I know. At least i'd be a matyr."

"Who have you appointed as next in command should you die or the Proclamation fall?"

"I did have Garrox Gutstide but now i'm thinking someone else...maybe you, Rebecca."

"Me?! What do I of all people know about running things?! It's not like I held your seat for years as you went around the other islands galavanting around on adventures having fun raiding who you'd please!!!"

"I know we've had our disagreements but-"

"You made me in charge of this seat so you could leave me out from the millitary proceedings. I was going to be a Captain! I am grateful that you gave me the power of the island...but the real power was always in the navy."

The argument went on. But it was interupted when a young foreign woman with blonde hair in a blue and white dress appeared with a, in contrast, scruffily dressed man in black uniform. The man was the infamous former pirate Captain Darryl Morgan and the much younger woman was Genevieve Grimsdale. Morgan had been a pirate in his youth but swore allegiance to the navy when his band was all killed, brewing the famous Morgan's rum on his island next door to Storm Island. Genevieve, also known as Geneve, had her parents killed when she was 14 during the pirate wars. Geneve was taken into his care, becoming a Morgan, before marrying a Gutstide. Although Morgan was abusive to her, he soon realised what was wrong with his treatment of her and became much nicer. When Geneve became a Gutstide, she became abused by her new husband. Morgan realised what was wrong here and killed the husband, ending the marriage. Next, Geneve was married to a Grimsdale. She was treated much better. However, the husband was murdered one night after breaking a pact with a group of pirates. Morgan took her back in and they began a search for the other Grimsdales. There had been a massacre, and they found barely any left. Soon, they would come to realise that the only few Grimsdales left were the ones under the command of Admiral Kendra Water during the battle of Cordona.

Lazlo took his seat and Rebecca stood next to him. "Captain Morgan. What business do you have here?"

Morgan laughed. "It's not any of my business, but of my adopted daughter over here. This is Genevieve Grimsdale."

"Yes, I have seen her before. She was from an unknown family...then she became a Gutstide. We met her at a family gathering with the Gutstides. I see she is a Grimsdale now."

"That's just it. The Grimsdales are all dead except for a few who accompanied Admiral Water to Cordona. There was a massacre."

"Yes I have heard. Admiral Water is not our friend here though!"

"By no means am I an ally of hers. I've never even met here." Genevieve spoke. She was normally a shy young woman but she forced herself to speak. "Talissa and Nowland Grimsdale are both dead."

"They were killed because they supported Water." Lazlo responded. "I believe there are still Grimsdales alive. You will support us. And you will convert the other Grimsdales. The Grimsdales in Water's fleet betrayed us and we threw them overboard. We will do the same to those who do not support us."

"I assure you, you have my support."

"Good."

"There is a reason why we are here other than to show our support." Captain Morgan interrupted. "Yes, all the other houses are here...but we weren't going to come here originally." Morgan coughed. "Geneve is here to marry Thomas."

Lazlo looked at Thomas Stortor. "Since when have you been engaged? I wasn't told of this!"

"We will be married." Thomas said to Lazlo. "We've been engaged since a month ago. We first met here at a ball where I learnt about her initially."

Lazlo withdrew his blunderbuss pistol. Immediately the room was tense. "You will seek my approval as I am head of the family. Is this not a plot by the Gutstides to plant one of their former own? I knew the Gutstides were up to something." He fired a shot at Gideon Gutside and several men next to him and they fell to the floor. There were screams of shock from the men and women.

"Why did you do that?!" Thomas exclaimed. "The Gutstides will now leave us knowing that!"

"They will not need to know. The three Gutstides that were killed here will have their bodies burnt. Those who witnessed the deaths will be detained in this castle. None of you will leave. Guards!" Lazlo yelled as red armoured guards appeared next to him. The guards grabbed Rebecca, Geneve, Thomas and the others.

"What are you doing?!" Rebecca struggled.

"You were a former Gutstide yourself. You are part of the plot. Into the prison with you! And make sure Geneve and Thomas never see each other again!" Lazlo ordered as the guards took the large group of power hungry traitors to their cells.

Valkry kept heading straight when he moved. She rolled before sliding back onto her feet, grinning at the extra breathing room she had now. When she spotted David being held down her dagger was sent through the air to meet one of the bandit’s head, “don’t stiffen up. Slam the palm of your hand into his nose, upwards”.

Tears flowed down Genevieve's smooth face as a group of guards brutally grabbed her and shoved her into a cell. "I thought..." Her voice died down. She was going to say that she thought Captain Morgan would fight on her side as he always did. But this time Morgan had betrayed her.

Captain Morgan appeared outside of the cell. "Don't worry kid." He gave a wierd smile to try and cheer her up. "I've forced myself to give in to Lazlo. He has forgiven me but he wont be so kind to you. I will try to stop him from doing anything to you. Really I should be in there. I dont know anymore." He shook his head.

Guards took Thomas down an alleyway and into a cell. In the cell, was another guard. The guard fired a musket shot at Thomas and caught the young man with suprise. He fell to the floor and screamed. "Geneve...no!"

Genevieve immediately turned her head. She had head the noise. "Thomas?!"

Morgan looked down at the corpse of Thomas. He approached Geneve. "They've killed him! They've killed Thomas."

Genevieve was a raincloud. Her face soon became extremely wet.

The leader smirked before jumping and pinning the Orcashi onto the ground as he pressed his blade to her throat.

David pushed back and hit the man's nose he could hear the nose break. Before he could attack the man fell down in pain. David looked as he saw a long bloody slash across the man's back. He looked and saw a blonde haired woman looking at him she smirked. She wore a light dark blue tunic and tight pants in her left hand was a whip the man got up and ran towards her. In a blink of an eye the man's face was serverly cut. "David what part of wait didn't you understand." She said

The Elven Grand Admiral asked for Water, Gringull, Grey, and Waters mother.

Steven and his fleet approach storm Island.

Valkry growled angrily but swung her leg upward, towards a place where the sun didn’t shine often. As she did that, she rolled with her other leg hooking around his leg. She ignored the other woman’s voice.

Valkry turned her head and clamped her teeth down onto his forearm. She grinned and pulled her head away while still biting down to tear the skin and to draw more blood. One of her hands started to grab at his neck.

Once he kicked her stomach, Valkry grabbed it. Her other arm got between them and she slammed him back into the ground, standing while still holding his leg. She grabbed it with both hand and grinned down at him, “have you ever wanted to fly”?

Genevieve and Rebecca clung to the metal bars of their indvidual cells and tried to pull them but nothing happened. Genevieve was still crying. "This is madness!" Rebecca exclaimed. "How could you do this to us!"

In the throne hall, Garrox Gutstide marched towards Lazlo Stortor. His shirt was off and muscles out. "My men reported that you have arrested several members of the Gutstide family." Garrox grunted.

"That is..." Lazlo thought for a moment. "Not true!" The next statement was put everyone completely off guard, as noone anticipated Lazlo would tell Garrox the truth. "In fact, we executed them! They were being treasonous. They spoke about overthrowing me and attacked us!"

"That's fair..." Garrox sniffed. "But! These are members of my family! They could have been valuable assets. You should not have killed them." Garrox heard Genevieve and Rebecca's screaming. He stomped towards the prison cells but was blocked by two guards. Garrox pulled an axe from his belt. "Let me through!"

Lazlo made a hand signal which allowed the guards to move past. "You two almost died there. Garrox would have killed you both."

Garrox stared at Rebecca and Genevieve. "Former tribeswomen." He grunted. "I recognise them both. Both of them were both from the Gutstide family."

"Rebecca is a Stortor now, remember? You attended her wedding. Genevieve...sadly her fiance, Thomas Stortor passed away..."

"They killed him!" Genevieve screamed.

"Quiet, girl." Lazlo snapped.

"Poor girl." Garrox remarked. "She kept losing her husbands. One of them was one of our clansman." He sniffed again. "Release these girls. They're of no use to you!"

Garrox turned. Guards surrounded him. "You, will stand down!" Lazlo shouted.

Garrox shook his head and pikes surrounded him. He skillfully dodged the pikes from the four guards and bashed his axe into the head of one of them. He stabbed another in the back. Two pikes came swinging at him. One scratched his chest. The other got parried by Garrox's axe. Garrox slid underneath the legs of one of the men and stabbed him several times brutally from behind. In the hall, Garrox's men withdrew their swords and blunderbusses and fired away. Lazlo's men immediately killed them when given the opportunity from behind. The last guard next to Garrox managed to deliver a blow to Garrox's belly. He felt the blood trickle as a spear came through him. Soon, the spear was gone, and Garrox was in a cell.

Lazlo and Captain Morgan were inspected Garrox in his cell. "You betrayed me. House Gutstide have betrayed me." Lazlo spat. "Listen here, i'm going to give you one last chance to submit before I have you executed."

"My folks...they'll find out...they'll come for you..." Garrox threatened.

"Unfortunately, that won't be the case." Morgan smiled at Garrox. "I'll keep the Gutstides at the bay."

Captain Morgan looked at the window, then exited the fortress. There, he saw Stevens' fleet coming towards the island. Morgan ran towards Lazlo. "Looks like we've got bigger fish to fry. A Grand Admiral has come."

"I recently recieved a letter from Grand Admiral Stevens. He agreed to come to the island."

"Ah! I see. I will go and make sure the other houses are ready for him. I'll have them clear an enterence so he can land."

The leader of the now dead bandits spat in the gray skin's face.
"Not a good Idea." The woman said as she walked over to them. "Unless you know this area well need a guide." She said before kicking the Man's side. "You'll be our guide won't you?" She said acting all sweet and innocent before pressing her heeled boot into his stomach.

Valkry huffed angrily but slowly started to twist the leg in her grip, looking up to see if David was well off. Her fingers tightened their hold as she set one foot on the man’s other leg. She nodded her head towards the other woman, “who is she and what is she doing here.”

Her name." She said as she offered Valkry her hand. " Is Abigale of house Kyle one of the guards of that little prince." She said with a smirk. "I'm here to help protect him and marry him eventually."

"We are not getting married." David said. Abigale rolled her eyes as. "And what is your name lady Orcashi." She said releasing her foot from the man. He crawled away before standing up with a bad limp from what Valkry did to him.

Valkry growled when her catch got away and did not shake Abigail’s hand. Instead she pushed past to regather her axes, settling them in their hilts before looking towards the rest of the bandits, “do not call me lady and I do not care who you are. I’m just here to help him”

"Oh and here I thought you would have appreciated the help " Lady" Orcashi." She said with a smirk on her face before walking towards the wounded man and pushing him back towards Valkry. " Have fun with your prey." She said before putting her arm around David as if to say something.

David mouthed sorry to Valkry and promised he would explain later.

Valkry growled and stripped the closest amount of rope to the bandit leader’s arms behind his back. She then pushed him forward, not caring about the look David gave her, “you will keep moving. The fast you get us where we want to go, the more likely help will come to your friends and maybe they won’t die right away”.

"That's bullshit and you know it filthy grey skin." He said as he started walking.

" They make a cute couple." Abigale said with a smirk as she fallowed the orcashi making sure David was close to her.

Valkry rolled her eyes but let him walk without getting to far. When she noticed how the woman kept David close she almost commented but kept it inside her head. The orcashi held her shoulders squared and arms tucked comfortably across her chest.

"So grey skin what's your name?" He asked as he kept a steady pace limping on the leg she stepped on.

Stevens and his fleet docked before the grand Admiral met with the man

One of the ships at Storm Island docks started moving. It, in turn, allowed two other ships of other houses to follow it. The middle leader ship was the Hammer of Justice, from House Boundright, a ship commissioned to them shortly after they had allied with the Stortors. But they had had enough. Benjamin Boundright ordered the Hammer of Justice and the two other allied houses to move their ships to follow them. They would now go to their law-driven island Ordon, where the rest of the Boundrights worked as Barristers, judges and solicitors.

"Let's get out of here! Away we go!" Benjamin Boundright pointed in the direction of the island.

In the cells, Rebecca Stortor struggled to try to break free. Her rage was built up now. Geneve was just crying in the corner of her cell. She would break them both free if she could.

"Our very special guest is coming. Make sure the feast has been prepared." Lazlo Stortor ordered. "Get the houses in shape! Keep the Gutstides under strict control!"

"Yes sir!" The guards answered.

Outside, the ships owned by the Gutstides were on fire. They had been burnt to the ground. But the bulk of the rest of the family had already started to enter the fortress. They followed the other houses as each leader knelt to Lazlo. They took their positions on long wooden tables as the food started to appear. The Gutstides felt it odd that they hadnt seen Garrox or several other members of the house.

Last edited:
“You don’t need to know,” Valkry growled and pushed on his shoulders to keep him moving. Her left hand then grabbed onto her hood and pulled it over her head to cover her eyes and upper face once more, “you just have to keep moving”.

" No wonder no one likes you. " The man said giving her a sly grin. "Where did you find this Orcashi anyway." He said to David "Couldn't find one with personality. "

David rolled his eyes and took a step to his right yo get some distance from Abigail only for her to close the gap and wrap around him tightly.

The Hammer of Justice was now close to Ordon. It had been quite some time. The brown haired Benjamin Boundright and his little brother, Steven Boundright, stood at the front of the ship.

"There's a blockade ahead of us!" Steven exclaimed.

The blockade of ships in front of them was massive. They approached the first ship they could see. A man in worn out black clothing stood to the side of the ship. "Name's Zanzibar Boghall. Who are you to come here?"

"I'm Benjamin Boundright. We are the Boundrights from the Stortor fleet."

"This area is out of bounds!" The ragged man exclaimed. "We have been instructed by Lazlo Stortor to stop all those who do not have access to outside. I suggest you go back and enjoy his company."

"That wont be possible im afraid."

Zanzibar's crew soon surrounded the Boundrights. A great number of ships also surrounded the three ships the Boundrights controlled. A battle soon began. Benjamin Boundright was shot at in the chest by Zanzibar as he fell down.

"Quick!" Steven exclaimed as he caught Benjamin. "Get the children to safety! Get outta here!" Steven looked upon Benjamin's children, what appeared to be three girls and one younger boy. They jumped into the water having been taught how to swim previously and swam for their life.

They managed to get past the blockade and saw an island, they decided to head to it. The island of Kespur.

On the shores of Kespur, the three girls stumbled, arm in arm and they carried the now wounded boy to the top of the beach. They realised that the younger brother was wounded from a shot dealt in the battle previously.

"Elliot's wounded. We need to find someone who will help us." The oldest girl stated.

The second oldest girl nodded her head. "I'll go in and get help." She ran into the inn. There, she only saw two people at a table. The others had gone.

"I need medical help! My brother's wounded! Anybody who can help?!"

Boomer Barrol and Blake Blakewater turned. "We're not doing anything. We can try." Boomer reassured the girl. They followed her outside onto the beach.

"Hello." Boomer waved to the others. "I'm Boomer Barrol, and this is my comrade, Blake Blackwater."

"Myra Boundright." The young woman introduced herself. She seemed to only be about 18. She pointed to the middle female child, about 15 or 16. "Barbara Boundright." She then pointed to the younger child, about 13 or 14. "Alys Boundright." Then she pointed to the boy, about 9 or 10. "Elliot Boundright."

“I’m not here to make friends,” Valkry rolled her eyes as she kept walking, pushing him forward again, “just here to make sure he gets where he wants to go so that I can then go on my way without any baggage. Now keep moving”.