• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Tales of Aquearias

Valkry stumbled back, growling in suprise and pain. She got her feet steady under herself before she went to charge their captive. Her growling grew louder with each step towards the bandit and one hand shifted towards her axes.

He quickly started to run or rather limp away as he looked at the bear he picked. He felt pain ripple threw his back as he fell down. He looked and saw the woman looking at him with cold eyes. A bright red gash appeared on his back

Last edited:
Valkry hissed angrily before she pulled him up, roughly tugging him onto his good foot. Her fingers dig into his shoulder and forearms as she bared her teeth., “watched yourself or I’ll make sure you never return to see your friends again so keep moving”.

"you guys already killed them." He said as pressed against hers. "Than again you don't have friends so it's not like you would know what it's like to lose people." He said as he turned around and started to walk.

Valkry didn’t answer him and rolled her eyes. She looked down for a moment as she fixed her arm guard again. Once it was done she crossed her arms over her chest, “just keep moving and maybe you’ll survive at the end of this.”

The man rolled his eyes as his brain thought of what ways he would possible be able to escape this. If the Nemiria forces couldn't catch him no way some orcashi will be able to once he had a plan.

" So." Abigale said as she moved towards Valkry. " Lady Orcashi how good are you with that axe/' She asked.

Stevens let out a breath as his fleet surrounded the island. " Fire at the ships then attack the mainland. If any of them surrender let them." He said. " Let this traitors know what it's like to go up against a true leader." He said as his ships fired on the mutineers.

“Keep scheming and I’ll cut what you men usually treasure the most off,” Valkry warned, landing a solid hand onto their guide’s shoulder before she turned to slightly look at abigale with absolutely bored eyes, “I’m not here to make conversation. Just here to make sure he stays alive and doesn’t die suddenly. I hear humans are rather prone to just keening over”.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Most of the other houses had now gathered in the hallway of the fortress. They were taking their oaths to Lazlo Stortor, drawing their swords and placing them in front of them before kneeling down.

"I am Syd Seaseal, son of Waldor and Samantha Seaseal." A young brown haired man said to Lazlo. He pointed towards a younger girl. "That is my sister Walda. Our father was killed during the seige of Cordona."

After they had said their vows, another member, from house Wavell knelt with his battered expensive clothing. "Wallace Wavell. Son of Jacob and Tara Wavell. Tara is dead. Old Billy is gone. Jacob is ill. I take it upon me to restore honour to house Wavell."
---
There weren't many people in the ships outside but a group had been assembled to look towards the ocean. They soon saw Stevens and his fleet fire at the ships and were utterly confused. Sounding the alarm, the took off and tried to fire back at the fleet.

Abigail rolled her eyes. "Whatever, just don't try something to the young Lord or else you'll know how my whip feels." She said walking ahead done trying to be polite to that Orcashi.

Stevens watched the battle he ordered his ships to stop firing. "Attention." He said his voice booming. I offer you a chance to leave this traitors side and go on with your lives." He said. "If you don't want to die for a mad man who a couple of my informants have said some interesting things about your "admiral." He said

The sailors looked at each other wondering what to do. One ship ignored the others and zoomed straight ahead making a collision course for Stevens' ship. This was the Tusk, one of House Seaseal's ships. At the head of the ship was Raymond Sealseal, a middle-aged brown haired man, with his wife, Hilda Sealseal who was younger with blonde curley hair. "I knew you weren't coming here to take part in the feast. Take this!" Raymond shouted.

A messanger from one of the ships ran as fast as he could into the fortress. His name was Edward Stortor, one of Lazlo's younger brothers. As Edward dashed in, Lazlo was immediately aware that something was wrong.

"What's wrong young boyo?" Lazlo asked as he saw the young man panting.

"Stevens is here...and you're not gonna like what's he's doing...he's opening fire on the ships in the harbour. He's going to invade the fortress!"

"Stop the music! End the feast!" Lazlo exclaimed as several violin players stopped playing their music. Lazlo looked out of the window. "He is right! We must prepare our defences! The bastard thought he could catch us off guard...well we'll catch him. I had a suspicion he would turn on us, given his Grand Admiral status. What's to stop him from slaughtering us all?! Barricade the doors! Draw your weapons! Mount the archers on the top of the battlements!" Soon, the demands of Lazlo were met. The fortress was soon ready to be defended as Edward Stortor accompanied the archers and snipers on top of the towers and in between the slits on the battlements.
---
Prawyn and his Aqusals left the Chimera B. "I have heard a rumour..." He said to his Aqusals once they were in the water. "Stevens...he is engaged in a battle on what the Aquestrians call 'Storm Island.' Maybe we can ambush him there!!" Prawyn smiled as the Aqusals nodded. "Follow me."

Sooner or later, Prawyn and his Aqusals reached the back of Storm Island. They swam towards the port where they saw the Tusk attempt to slam into Stevens' ship.
---
A group of Orcashi ships surrounded the Chimera B. The Orcashi from the three clans soon boarded the ship in an attempt to greet Acurian.

Last edited:
Acurian smiled as he greeted them. "Who speaks for your clans." He said. "We'll need to talk about strategy." He then sent a breif telepathic message to Prawyn. "Aid Stevens. He's on my side."

Stevens ordered his ships to attack the other ships as he jumped on to the Tusk. "Stop firing and I won't kill everyone here. If you attack me I will kill everyone on this ship by myself."

Prawyn nodded. "Yes master." Prawyn said robotically. Prawyn and the Aqusals surrounded the Tusk and silently boarded it.

Raymond aimed his blunderbuss towards Stevens. "Doesn't seem likely, given your goal. You want to kill Lazlo don't you. Well you'll have to get through-" His sentence was cut short as a red and orange bright claw bigger than any crab claw pieced through his chest. It was Prawyn who had killed the man. Raymond Seaseal fell to the ground. Hilda screamed as Aqusals surrounded her.

Prawyn looked at Stevens. "We'll have this ship burnt in no time!" Prawyn laughed. "You can let us take over Mr. Stevens. No need for your lot to get involved!"

Stevens nodded "If any wish to surender spare them." He said as he got onto his ship. "We are not monsters." His fleet sourunded the rest he ordered a cease fire. "Once again I'll allow any of you to surender and I'll let you leave peacefully." He said. "That goes for you too Lazlo." He said.

"Lazlo isn't here." Hilda Sealseal shouted to Stevens as she sobbed over the dead corpse of Raymond. "He's in the fortress. You'll have to take it in order to negotiate with him."

On the wall in the battlements, several cannons were strategically being placed in between the slits. An archer approached Edward Stortor.

"He is demmanding a truce, a way out of this mess." The archer told Edward.

"He has destroyed a few ships already. He can destroy the whole fleet if he'd like. My last order was from Lazlo himself to hold the outside of this fortress to give him time, even if that meant dying. We can't just give up! Take up your positions and aim!" Edward exclaimed. "We'll give them a rain of arrows!"

The archers got into a position and aimed diagonally upwards. "Aim!" Edward shouted. "Fire!!!" He shouted at the top of his breath. A horde of arrows came across from the entire wall and flew into the air. The arrows came down around where Stevens' ship and fleets were.

---
The leaders of each of the Orcashi tribes boarded the Chimera B. They recognised Ar-Baruk.

"I am Dargo, chieftain of the Roughblade clan. Some call me the Nightblade because I am the fastest Orcashi blade in Jabal." A voice came from a average sized Orcashi with spikey teeth and tatoos on his neck, back and the back of his head. His skin was a dark green. Dargo bent his knee down towards Acurian.

"Ah! He is famous in Jabal." Ar-Baruk smiled.

Another Orcashi bent his knee to Acurian. He was tall and muscular, more so than his comrades and bore a pig tooth which stood up from the bottom of his jaw. His eyes were bloodshot and his skin an emerald green. "Tarkrax. Chieftain of the Blood Axe clan." This was the clan that Gragog had been a part of but he had left to join Gringull's clan.

"Blood Axes. Strong in axe and brutallity." Ar-Baruk commented. "Gragog, Gringull's second in command was originally from this clan before I killed him."

The final one to bend the knee was of shorter height but he bore a couple of pointed big teeth. He seemed to be the ugliest one, with black hair. "Ishmaul?" The Orcashi looked at Ishmaul. "You know me. You were part of my clan before you left. I am Grom of the Mangletooth clan."

"Ishmaul wont be happy he's here!" Ar-Baruk laughed.

Last edited:
Stevens saw the arrows and let out a a breath. He quickly evaded them. "So be it." He said. He took off his right glove revealing Acurian's symbol. Blue sparks came from his hand as blue energy spiraled into it creating a sphere. He aimed it at where he believed the archers were and fired it. It was only a tenth of Acurian's power so it wouldn't completely obliterate them. But it should cause some damage. He looked at the woman if you wish to live I suggest you go into a life boat.

Acurian nodded at their names. "First off leave flovia alone. I have a man high in the Flovian Navy ranks that when given the order will become ruler." He said. "Drago you and the Roughblades will return to Jabal and cause havoc weakening Tagryn's resolve so when Necros is taken over will fall easily, also I want some of your men to track a Ragorthian ambassador said to be looking to open an Alliance with the Elevens. Kill him and his companions. " He looked at Tarkrax. "The blood Axes will start an invasion in Scala. It is cold up there so dress correctly. " He looked at the last one. "Grom your men will a company me to Boie, youll train my men. While what I did made them big and strong it also made them stupid. You can only go so far with that kind of army. At the same time a group of Necros men are scouting the area evading my monsters. I would like you to dispose of them.

Many of the archers died just from the impact of the blue sphere Stevens had fired. About half the archers died. Many reinforcements came down to help them, manning the cannons. Edward Stortor jumped out of the way but part of his arm was burnt. "Magic?" Edward muttered. "How has a grand admiral of the Flovian navy had access to magic?"

Hilda Seaseal put her hands up and jumped into one of the lifeboats with other members of House Seaseal.

Prawyn and his Aqusals marched across Storm Island, many of them getting hit by cannonballs or arrows. "Aqusals? Here? They must be doing a deal with the bastard!" Soon, Prawyn managed to get up on the battlements with a few Aqusals. Most of them were soon killed by Edward Stortor. Edward felt a pain in his stomach. A huge red crab claw came through and Edward fell to the ground. Edward looked back at his murderer.

"Haha!" Prawyn chuckled. "You were dead the second I saw you."

Reinforcements came from a shaft on the battlements. They shot at Prawyn. Prawyn was forced to retreat into the water. Prawyn gathered his Aqusals and focused on the ships in front of Stevens.

Patrick Merrymore looked upon the bloody body of Edward Stortor. "Golly!" He yelled. He reached out to grab Edward but realised he was dead. "Get more men up here!" Patrick shouted. "Edward is dead! House Merrymore shall smile in the face of danger!"
---
Ar-Baruk laughed as Acurian gave his commands to the Orcashi chieftains.

Dargo spoke Ar-Baruk's mind. "You would have us come all this way, travel through countless cities and desert plains in Jabal, then ride on human ships for days only to be turned back in other directions? What was the point in going to Flovia?" Dargo asked. He looked up at Acurian. "Forgive me for that. But I think the others would question too."
---
With the Waterfall retrieved, the crew were reunited with Admiral Water. Gringull was pleased to see Water. The two of them recieved letters requesting them to meet with the Grand Admiral Water had just met. They opened the door to his cabin where they saw Oceana Floyant waiting for them.
---
"Arg..." Captain Eden of the Sharkfang said to herself. Her ship had been taken by the Stortors and she was in the blockade of ships at the docks of Storm Island. Stevens' fleet had come and she had seen some hope. She had tried to escape but had been blocked by some of the Proclamation's strongest levies. Now the gap was opening up she sought to escape. She quickly grabbed a blunderbuss pistol from the pocket of one of the guards surrounding her and fired at the guards in quick succession. Soon, the Sharkfang was hers again and a full mutiny from the original crew allowed her to take control again. She moved her ship out of the docks and fired the cannons at several ships, allowing them to pass with the destruction of several ships. She passed Stevens' ship and winked at Stevens, as she passed by.

Stevens watched as the battle unfold. He jumps off the boat and swam towards the island he ordered his men to move foreward. He started to pick off some of the stragling mutineers.

Acurian looked at the man with dark cold eyes. " I didn't ask you to come. that was Ar- Baruk," He said before energy flew around him. " Now you can either join and do as I ask or you can leave." He said.

The Grand Admiral looked at Water. " How are those new insignia's treating you." He said as he offered his table to them. Grey walked in after them he nodded at the Grand Admirals before sitting down.

David walked beside Valkry. He said nothing somewhat knowing what his companion was like. " Sorry she tagged along." He said to Valkry. " I thought I was able to evade her back in Ragroth." He then let out a breath.

Last edited:

"Get us to that other grand admiral's ship!" Eden ordered aboard the Sharkfang.
---
Water's eyes cried many tears. She did not say a word to the grand admiral. Then she finally spoke. "Dad's dead!" She cried.

Oceana was extrememly distressed too. "My husband is dead. Why would you ask me to come at a time like this?!"
---
"Well actually, it was Ishmaul over here." Ar-Baruk pointed to the poor Orcashi. "I'm illiterate so he's been helping me to read and write."

Dargo turned his head to Ishmaul then looked back at Acurian. "Yes...whatever you say, master."

As to stop Acurian from killing them, the other two Orcashi leaders nodded their heads in agreement.
---
"The funs over, boys." Melanie Merrymore spoke clearly as she fired her blunderbuss pistols towards some of Stevens' men. She had come out through the hatch to help her husband. She was quick but strong. She produced a pair of daggers when some of the men came close. She led a group of mutineers around her jumping off the battlements towards the landing site.

“You act as though I care about your traveling life or life outside our companionship,” Valkry turned her head slightly to his direction to let him know she physically acknowledged his words. Her body in stance did not change from that, no other muscles relaxing. Her hood was scooped back abit from the wind, “I am simply here because you offered me a way of travel to a destination I was already needing to go. I’m just here to finish my part of the deal”.

David rolled his eyes. "Whatever, you can leave whenever you want." He said as he walked forward. He could feel a change in the wind. He gently stroked his sword as he continued to walk. " Stay on guard." He said.

The bandit chuckled. " Wow you really are terrible with manners." He said to Valkry with a toothy grin.

The Elven Grand Admirial looked at the woman with pitty. " Your here because I know you feel sad at the moment. Sadness can lead to anger. Can you tell me what Stevens asked you to do?" He asked.

Stevens continued to march forward making it to the fortress. " Lazlo open up." He said. " Your men are dying left and right. I offer you and what's left a chance to live" He said softly.

A captain looked at the woman and pulled his blade out. " Lady I suggest you put that down before you hurt yourself." He said as he moved forward.

Last edited:
“I never said I was good with conversation and I said I would complete the journey with you so I will. I don’t go back on my word,” Valkry hummed and whacked the bandit in the back of the head for speaking. Her free hand also tugged her hood up more, “just keep moving you. I’d rather not have to drag your unconscious body”.

"He won't let you in." Melanie shouted to Stevens as her men surrounded him. Melanie turned her head to the captain before pointed her blunderbuss pistols at the captain. "I'd die for what I believe in." She told the captain. "And you all...shouldn't be here. You should all go away now!"
---
Oceana and Water shook their heads. "I have no idea anymore. Things have gotten out of hand." Water stated.
---
Inside the Fortress, Lazlo whined. "Stevens is about to come in. Don't let him break through."

A group of guards marched with Garrox Gutstide in their arms. "What are you doing with...they'll see..." Lazlo looked around nervously.

Anna Gutstide looked at Garrox. Garrox was bruised and had cuts around his body. "Garrox?!" She stood up and faced Lazlo.

"Allow me to explain...Garrox and the other Gutstides formulated a plot to remove me. That's why Stevens is attacking us."

"No!" Garrox coughed. "You invited him to set me up. We said one little thing and you reacted too much! You are an idiot."

Anna took out her blunderbuss and shot at the two guards rapidly. Immediately, all eyes were on her. Lazlo pointed his blunderbuss at her. "Let him go! Lazlo, this has gone far enough! We must give in to Stevens. We mustnt let anyone else get killed from your wrath!"

Immediately, Lazlo fired at Garrox and then Anna. The shot was fatal enough to kill Garrox, sending him down onto the floor but Anna was wounded. She crawled over to Garrox's bloody body and screamed hard. "Brother! No!"

"Dont save me...save them..." Garrox coughed as he went to nothingness. Anna screamed again. She looked up at Lazlo's black boots and spat at them. "You idiot. You monster..."

Anna jumped up and, out of nowhere, produced a short sword. Lazlo got out his sword and the two started to duel in the hallway.
---
The Sharkfang approached what it thought was the location of the Waterfall. But it was not: it was a blockade of ships.

"Zanzibar Boghall." The man introduced himself. "Noone's to get past here until I say so."

"Lazlo put you up to this?" Captain Eden asked.

"Maybe...Listen here, you give me ya ship, you can pass."

"No way...how would I get through?"

"You'd take a ride with me. You look nice." Zanzibar grabbed her. Eden pushed him away. That did it. His men seized her crew and threw them into the back. Zanzibar and more men grabbed Eden. "Ah, I see. She's not so easily lead." Zanzibar smiled. "Let's dump her on that island of filths..."

Zanzibar's ship arrived at an island. Zanzibar pushed her onto the wooden docks. "Have fun with these idiots." Zanzibar said to Eden. Eden looked worried. They had taken her crew and gone off. She saw a wooden sign to show her where she was. It read: 'KESPUR.'
---
"He's dead..." Boomer Barrol stared at the motionless body of Elliot Boundright. Elliot's sisters were crying. Boomer tried to confort them but it only made it worse.

"We should bury him." Blake Blackwater suggested.

"Here? But...he always wanted to be burried back on Ordon, our homelands." Myra Boundright argued.

The man shook his head. He looked back at the Orcashi. "I wonder how many of your friends burned down my village. Those must be the ones you're going to be joining." He said snarling at Valkry.

"So you'll die for a mad man." The captain said chuckling. "Put your gun away." The captain took out his curved sword "If you wish to die I'll give you an honorable death." He said looking he her dead in the eyes.

Stevens looked at the men surrounding him. "I'll give you guys one last chance to surrender." He said as blue sparks surrounded his feet.

The Eleven Admiral stood up. He looked at Oceana. "Please forgive me for what I'm about to do to your daughter." He said before walking over to Water and slapping her hard across the face. "You need to concentrate, you were given the rank of Admiral. I don't know doesn't cut it anymore." He said before gently putting his hand on her shoulder. " You have to atleast act like you know what your doing otherwise your crew won't fallow you or trust,and that is never a good place to be. I've seen many captains, comordors, and Admirals fall because of it. Now I'll ask again what was your mission here. "

Patrick Merrymore jumped down the battlements. He joined his wife and the two of them aimed their blunderbusses in Stevens' direction.

"You'll have to take us both out, together!" He shouted, holding his wife's hand.
---
"We'll make preparations and go back to Jabal right away." Dargo said to Acurian, getting up. Dargo marched over to his ship.

Tarkrax chuckled to himself. "We Blood Axes will follow the commands properly. We will go to Scalia but first we must find some of this winter clothing. Scouts have told me some of the northern islands of Flovia near Scalia stock up on fur coats made from seal fat, bear furs, wolf pelts and such. The Blood Axes should therefore raid those northern islands for supplies."

"A messanger has told me the ruling house in the north of Flovia is one known as the Seaseals." Ar-Baruk replied. "But the Seaseals, I have been told, are busy in another part of Flovia! Word has it that the navy mutineer Lazlo Stortor and his army have drafted such a house into their army. It has never been a better opportunity to strike them! You better be fast though!"

Tarkrax looked at Acurian. "Do I have your permission to go to the northern Flovian islands first? They would only be two or three islands we needed."

Grom also stared at Acurian. "When will the trip to Boie commence?"

Stevens let out a breath as he quickly disposed of the mutineers. He slit one of their throats stabbed another threw the chest. The third his went threw the side. He threw the last body towards the couple and ran towards them using the dying man as cover.

Acurian nodded as the energy dispersed.

“I’m actually not going to meet up with another of my kind. I’ve been summoned by my employers,” Valkry hummed honestly and glowered at the other man, “my tribe is across the water so I doubt it would be any of them that burned down your village unless you come from there and come from the deep mountains”.

The man smirked " See now we'll starting to communicate....." He was cut off as David socked him in the stomach. " Quite." David said. He looked at Valkry as the wind changed directions. Abigale picked up on it and took her whip out. "We're being stalked." He said.

“Then don’t let on that you know,” Valkry kept her voice soft and kept walking, hands crossed securely over her chest as her eyes focused on a point up ahead. She grit her teeth in a slow motion. Her muscles still relaxed as she planned out potential ways of attack in her head, “this is all I’ll be saying to you, prisoner. Let’s just focus on our walk”.

Tarkrax hopped aboard his ship with the Blood Axes. "We shall set sail for the three most northernly islands. We'll take about a day or a few hours on each. Then we will go to Scalia." As the ship set sail he knelt down. "Hail Acurian."

Dargo's ship arrived and he boarded with the rest of the Roughblades. "To Jabal." Dargo ordered. "Hail Acurian."

Grom was left there on the Chimera B with the Mangletooths. Ishmaul sighed. "I could have gotten away!" Ishmaul exclaimed.

"What did you say?" Ar-Baruk asked in an aggressive tone.

"I could have escaped. If the Mangleteeth had been asked to go to Jabal or Scalia I would have been happy."

"Why do you say that?"

"It beats being on this filthy deck." Ishmaul said bravely.

Ar-Baruk slammed his fists into Ishmaul causing Ishmaul to fly into one of the cabin walls. He picked up the little Orcashi and hit him several times in the face. Then Ar-Baruk tossed Ishmaul into the water. "You'll pay for disrespecting master Acurian!" Ar-Baruk shouted, at the top of his voice. Now in the water, Ishmaul started to swim. Ar-Baruk ordered two Orcashi guards to swim after Ishmaul. But it was too late. Ishmaul was a good swimmer.

The bandit slid a knife out of his sleeve as he looked around. David slowly took his blade out as he walked slowly.

Stevens figuring they weren't going to fire sliced the man's belly not deep enough to kill as he took the man's gun and pointed it at the woman as his other hand had his blade against the man's throat. "Lay down your gun." He said

Patrick Merrymore's body fell to the ground like an empty ragdoll. Melanie screamed. "No..Patrick! He would have wanted me to do this." Melanie fired a shot from her blunderbuss towards Stevens and used Patrick's body as cover as he fell into her arms.
---
Tarkrax and the Blood Axes arrived at the first island: the woodland covered snowy island of Whitewood. There, they raided the local outpost but found nothing. There were barely any Seaseal men there. They found texts documenting strange wolves in the woods so the Blood Axes went hunting and found large white and silver wolves. They concluded that the pelts of the beasts could be used as wool like coats.

One of the bullets grazed Steven's forehead creating a bad scar when it heals. In anger stevens picked up melanie by the hair and looked up at her. " This is your doing." He said as he pressed his sword against and slowly pushed it in. " I gave you and every other man here that's dying multiple chances to stand down. Now your going to die in vain." He said. " After I'm done with you I'll break open that door and kill Lazlo and any other man inside." He said as he pressed his blade harder.

Melanie's body fell to the floor beside Patrick's body. She tapped the dead corpse of Patrick on the floor, giving Stevens a mean look then looked at Patrick to give him a smile that she was finally in the same realm as him and that was that, she closed her eyes and died.
---
Each of the Blood Axes stabbed into the white wolves. There was one particularly large one hiding under a pile of rocks. Tarkrax chased after him only for the hound to jump onto him. Tarkrax struggled but another Orcashi managed to stab him from behind.

"Thanks." Tarkrax grunted towards the Orcashi. "But I could have done that myself." He ordered the pelts to be delivered to the ships and so they did.

The ships set sail again for the next island, as they couldnt make enough coats with them. They reached the fortified island of Grandwinter. There were several towers spread out over this large island and a small fort where the seat of Sealseal was. Most of the dense wood had been cut down. Tarkrax spotted several men on the wall as they reached the so called 'port.'

A handful of men and women patrolled this fort with winter pelts skinned from many a wolf that used to inhabit the island. Inside of the structure, were dark black long hallways all leading to a small room or hall where the seat of Seaseal was. Edward Seaseal was the name of the young man in charge of the fort whilst the majority of his family were at Storm Island. He had recieved word that many of his family had been killed by Steven's fleet as they seiged the island. He was devestated with the death of Raymond Seaseal. Minor members of house Seaseal and other houses loyal to house Seaseal knelt before him.

Valkry secures her position in the group and grumbled inwardly about the lack of stealth her traveling companions apparently had. Her dagger was pushed into a Ready position as she kept her arms crossed. As she picked up her head to look forward at their journey, the orcashi let out a soft relaxed hum, “making good progress”.

David ignored the comment as he got ready to strike. He watched the area as he slowly continued to move. He let out a breath as he continued to walk forward only to take an arrow to the shoulder. He tried to move forward only to fall down. " You guys should really listen to that Orcashi prisoner." An Elven said as he looked down at them from a tree. " You guys really don't have a sense of stealth. He noted the next arrow and aimed it at one of them. " What are you guys doing here." He said.

Stevens slammed on the Fort's door. " Open up." He said. " All of your men are dead or dying. Your ships are burning." He said his hand started to glow blue as he pressed it against the door. "If you don't open up I will open the door and when I do me and my men will come in and kill every last one of you." He said.

“Traveling through,” Valkry relaxed her stance to put her hands on her hips. Her dagger pushed back into her brace. She narrowed her eyes at the elf before turning her head to check on David, “we have another group of people to meet up with in the next town. Trade stuff”.

The elven simply nodded. " What clan are you with." He said as he looked at the Orcashi. " And I suggest yall put your weapons down unless you want an arrow laced with tacon barriers. It won't kill you but it is one nasty paralyzer."

Lazlo Stortor and Anna Gutstide dueled for what seemed like hours, but it was all over in a flash as Lazlo managed to parry the last of Anna's attacks, he kicked her onto the floor. Before he was about to stab her, Lazlo's men heard a knock on the door.

"Don't do anything!" Lazlo exclaimed. "Don't let him in! The barricades should hold us for a while! Take your positions and fire towards the door as soon as he breaks in!"

Some of Lazlo's guards grabbed Anna. "You won't win." Anna said to Lazlo. She gave him a kind of wierd smile. "Let him come in. I can parlay for you."
---
Edward Seaseal sat on the seat of Seaseal and looked miserably at the lowlives who had bowed before him. Men and women of house Wartusk, originally created from a legitamised Seaseal bastard. They, with the Seaseals, had come over from Scalia hundreds of years ago and founded themselves on these three islands and some of the surrounding areas. The Wartusks had set up encampments on the coastline of Scalia recently too. Walda, Wally, Wilfred and Wyatt Wartusk all knelt before Edward Seaseal. Here, Edward was praised like a god. Hailey Wartusk entered the room with her distinct long white hair. Originally born a Sealseal, she had married a Wartusk and had become so loyal to the Wartusks that she had become one of their leaders. Despite her white hair, she was still incredibly young to be a leader. The young woman bowed.

Stevens concentrated as his blade became blue. He focused his power into it as he slashed at the door cutting it in half. He and his men walked in guns pointed at the men and squads of sword men surrounding them. " Is this a bad time." Stevens said as he looked at the area. He simply smirked as he took another step forward leading his men.

There was still a line of barricades placed in front of Stevens. A group of servant men pilled furniture and wooden panels in a last minute attempt to block Steven's way. There was a large gap, room enough to fire a gun or draw a sword. The servants drew their swords to spike the barricades. Lazlo's face was extremely angry but it changed as soon as he saw Stevens.

"No. No it isn't." Lazlo stared at Stevens and smiled at him. "Only if your last name is Stevens and you're commanding an army to take me down, why is that I wonder? Do you wish to become all powerful, become the Fish Emperor? Or do you wish to truely stop the war and take the pirate king out also? I know many a things about you Stevens. You need not kill me here today. That's right. Put your weapons away. We can talk this out, and do a deal."

"Don't listen to him!" Anna Gutstide cried. She looked at Stevens for hope.

"Quiet!" Lazlo slammed his fist on a table in front of him. "I've got two other girls locked up in the prison cells...I could make that three if you'd like?"
---
In Grandwinter, Edward Seaseal had an amusing conversation with his bannermen. He laughed at each one of them. His hair was spikey and almost ginger. He was going to be married very soon. The marriage had been delayed because of the ongoing pirate war and the conflict involving Lazlo Stortor, which the Seaseals had originally backed. "Are the preparations for the wedding all in order?" Edward asked.

"Yes." Wyatt Wartusk coughed with his father, Wilfred Wartusk. Wyatt was blonde and had smooth skin. He was the son of the old Wilfred Wartusk. Wilfred was an old man, normally with white hair and a thick beard. He had sailed to just about everywhere when he was a young man. As he approached his 70s, he started to look for a way to become more youthful. He found the recipe for an elixir on an old island in the middle of Flovia and gathered research into the Grandwinter library. He did not share the recipe with many other people and went on a quest to find the ingrediants. He successfully created the elixir but found it only made him appear 5-10 years younger. He then went hunting for a new life bringing potion and wasn't seen again for many years. He was called back and rounded up by his son, Wyatt, who found the old man in a ship in the middle of the ocean. It has been about a year since Wilfred returned.

"You said I was to find all the food and drink for our feast when the others come back." Wilfred coughed. "But I haven't found anything in our cellars apart from a few barrels of rum and another barrel full of the elixir I created."

"We've got an order in for alcohol." Edward Seaseal replied. "But we will need to gather more supplies from the other islands."

Wally Wartusk and Walda Wartusk were only about 12. They tried to say something to their father, Wyatt, but the man put his arms around both of them, as they were on either side of him and pushed them down from their heads, which hurt them but stopped them from speaking.

"I have something to say, father." Hailey Wartusk broke out. "When will I see Gareth? He ran off with the Stortors and other Seaseals as soon as they rallied with this Lazlo Stortor. Lazlo is a fool. I fear for Gareth. He is the one who decided the marry me at such a young age. He is the reason I changed my last name from Seaseal to Wartusk, father!"

"Gareth will return, after some time. He is with the other bannermen at Storm Island. They should be done soon." Edward smiled at his grown up daughter, who was now 20. Edward's eyes gazed at other bannermen.

"Logan Whitewolf, I believe? Lord of Whitewood?"

"You'd be correct, my lord." Logan nodded. He originally had a mane of white hair including a beard but dyed it to appear younger. "I come here bearing news. Whitewood has been attacked."

"By who, pirates? Steven's forces?"

"Orcashi."

"Orcashi, here? They live all the way in Jabal!"

"I have reason to believe a faction of them exists in Flovia, scouts suggest there were three clans of them which made their way all to the same point, a pirate ship, we believe to be the old Pirate King's bastion. They went their seperate ways. Scouts say one faction stay with the ship, another went back to Jabal and one more is heading for Scalia. But here's the thing. They've stopped off at the Seaseal controlled islands to round up materials for cloaks. They have pillaged the towns and forts of Whitewood, my hometown."

"That sounds like utter nonsense. What would the Orcashi want in Scalia?" Edward laughed to himself. "You're making this stuff up!"

"Please, you have to listen to me. My father, Archie, just died on Storm Island. I have the letter. I'm not going to let anyone else die!"

A woman entered the room and swaggered provocatively. She was tall and large with curley hair. "You'd probably be right to believe him." She said. "One of our ships just witnessed the attack from a far. They butchered everyone on that island. Logan was one of the lucky ones."

Edward jumped. "Ursula Icevale, lady of Glaciara? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be on your tiny iceberg? How did the guards let you through?"

"I would, but, I heard a great deal of news I wish to report. The guards have a thing for me. They let me in straight away. And I do not live on an iceberg, I live on Glaciara, so, ahem." She coughed. "Not only has Whitewood been taken by a clan of Orcashi, but there have been a high amount of death reports coming from Storm Island. Stevens and the navy, as you may know, landed on the island and attacked Lazlo's fortress. Stevens is winning! It looks like, from my reports, that a great number of Seaseals were killed with many other houses. Raymond died, as you know but so did his other bannermen. Hilda Seaseal was the only known survivor.

"Damm." Edward cursed. "That bastard needs to know when to leave us alone! Good on Hilda!"

"What about the rest of the Wartusks?" Hailey turned to Ursula.

"They all died in service to the Seaseals." Ursula gave a dissapointed look to Hailey.

Hailey sniveled. "Including Gareth?"

"Yes, Gareth is gone."

Hailey sniffed. She tried to take it but the tears started to flow. Ursula tried to confort her. A smaller woman put her hands around Hailey. Ursula looked down at the short 19 year old. The 19 year old was Ursula's daughter and had long blonde hair.

"Who are you?" Hailey asked.

"I'm Imogen Icevale, Ursula's daughter." Imogen hugged Hailey before the two seperated.

There was a dark brown haired ragged man next to Logan Whitewolf. He stared at Imogen admiring what she had done. He looked back as Logan whispered for him to stop looking at Imogen. Edward noticed the other hairy man and looked at him. His cloak was not as thick or rich as the others.

"And who is this? I have never seen him before in my life. At least with Logan, he was recognisable."

"I am Shaun O'Hearty."

"O'Hearty?"

"O'Hearty is not one of the houses you would know, my lord. Nor is it one of the minor Flovian houses. We are a working class family who worked for the Whitewolves. Now the Whitewolves' fort and the town that housed my family are gone, Logan is my only family now. I've travelled across Flovia to find a home and now it is destroyed."

"How saddening. You have us as family." Edward responded.

"If you mind, my lady..." Shaun turned to Ursula. "What happened to the Merrymores? I was good friends with them. I was a squire to their family for a few years."

"Patrick and Melanie are dead." Ursula grieved.

"Good god. I remember when I met them. Patrick was so nice and funny. Melanie was strong and independent. The two of them provided me with enough entertainment." Ursula and Edward nodded to this. "They had hundreds of jesters in their courts made to entertain. I ended up making friends with some of them, including a famous one called Giza."

"Giza?!" Edward chuckled. "He always had the worst jokes when I visited the Merrymore court. He would always crack the same old joke when I was a boy: a Seaseal and a Stortor are fighting with each other. The Stortor shouts to the Seaseal 'you're fat,' whilst the Stortor says nothing. He just storms off!!!" The room laughed at this memory.

"I came to Whitewood with a jester visiting from these islands. He was called Bobby Blubbicus and was friends with Giza. Man was he nice to me..he helped me get to Whitewood and took me here when it was time to go. I lost sight of him before me and Logan entered here."

"Blubbicus? Doesn't ring a bell. Maybe you are talking about someone else from another island?"

A large bulky man burst through the doors. He wore a dark blue and grey jester constume appearing as some kind of clown or jester. He reminded everyone of a seal or walrus. Everybody turned their heads as the man stood out. "They call me 'Blubberfins' around these parts, son."

"Blubberfins!" Edward shouted in amusement as he laughed and took a swig of alcohol. "You were talking about Blubberfins!"