• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Tales of Aquearias

With a single snap of fingers the closest ship near the storm chaser exploded with a volley of Canon balls. "Do I have your attention you dark skin pointed eared freaks." The Pirate king said. Behind his ship the Chimera B were thirty ships cannons pointed at the rest of their ships and the mainland. "This my land you guys think you can just waltz all over it well you got another thing coming." He said.

Grey blinked in a single moment they were attacked again it was almost as if he couldn't do anything about it. He shook it off as he rushed towards Captain Waters. " Mam if you need any help I have two ships coming and I sent word to... a mutual associate of ours asking for more support."

Last edited:

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Ar-Baruk, the Golliath, turned his head. "Hey!" He roared.

The pirates that were part of the coalition of chaos fled their ship, the Rocky Shores. This was the nearest ship next to the Stormchaser that had been destroyed by the Pirate King. The other groups of pirates saw their ship explode and ran towards the ship. William Ashshore, who had just witnessed the betrayal of Ar-Baruk and Gragog and the supremacy of the Golliath put his hand up.

"Stop!" He shouted, recognising that these were pirates too. "We are on the same side here! The Navy are both our enemies. This is not your island yet." He looked towards him. He thought he knew who they were. He saw the Pirate King and memories of a description Braveocean had given him flowed through his mind.

"Who even are you?" Zabishi asked, standing with the last of his Aqusal clan on the beach.

"I think I know." Ashshore bowed to the Pirate King.
------------------------------------------------------
Rajav looked at Grey. Water spoke. "You're a pirate. You have no idea how long i've spent with Braveocean and James! Now both are dead. We are a family!"

Rajav finally spoke his thoughts. "Who are these 'mutal associates'? They sound suspicious. Being from a lone pirate ship, my first guess is that you've somehow contacted other pirates...but would you even know certain pirate ships...I think you've contacted someone much larger." Rajav stared at Grey and did nothing. "From now on, you will all address me as Admiral Rajav. I have my eye on you." He said to Grey.

"As you wish Admiral." Grey said showing Rajav. He turned his head to Water. " I'm truly sorry for your loss mam. If anything happened to Sand or Wind I don't know what I'd do with myself. They both ae my family." He said before turning his attention back to Rajav. He noticed the man's appearance. " Hethian right." He said before getting back on topic.. " I'm not a lone Pirate ship." He said. " I have with me twenty pirate ships that have the same ideals as me. I am what's known as a War Lord the equivalent of a Grand Admiral. Rouge since me and the Pirate King have different ideals. As for who I contacted. Does the name Jackson Nipto mean anything to you., Or do you know him just by his terrible nickname?" He asked looked the Admirial straight in the eyes.

"Really all I see are traitors." The King said as he stood on a small row boat. "I control these waters. The only reason I didn't set my mean to conquer this island is because I have plans which you dark skinned freaks and traitors are ruining. Now who is your leader." He said. As the small ship he was on made it to the beach He stepped out of the ship completely alone with only two swords both of which were in their sleeves.

"Yes, I am from Hethia." Admiral Rajav paced the area. "Jackson Nipto would be the Fish Emperor's real name. He's known as the Fish Emperor around these parts, so if one mistook his name, it wouldn't be as frowned upon."

Water looked suprised. "I wasn't told that. I just call him the 'Fish Emperor.' Braveocean said you told him that your real name, was Captain Nipto, same sirname. Are you related then?"

"That explains the connection." Rajav said, looking at Water. "It's remarkable for just one captain to have access to so many ships through that."
--------------------------------------------
Admiral Ashshore stood on the beach and spoke to the Pirate King. "I am Admiral William Ashshore. I was once a filthy naval captain, but I saw the light when my admiral at the time gave a bad order. I saw the error of my ways and became a rogue. I was captured by Aqusals, the fish-men. The leader of one of their clans, Zabishi Wavell, started to befriend me. I formed an alliance with them and we started attacking the filthy naval base on these shores. They think they own the island. They are wrong. We also formed an alliance with some Orcashi pirates."

The Golliath stomped mightily over to Ashshore. "I am their current naval Captain. Please, call me Ar-Baruk." His fat was immense. His legs and arms were at least ten times thicker than an Aquestrian or even a normal Orcashi.

"Don't mind him. They've just had a coup, you see. Two of their leaders overturned by Ar-Baruk." Ashshore explained, before going back to his general explanation. "We also formed an agreement with rogue pirates we believed weren't in your control. There was about three ships worth of them. We pressed for an attack in the town and defeated well over half of the force. We took the town and the prison, but they pushed back. for one final assault. Overall, A great number of Naval Vessels have been destroyed. The Orcashi report to me that at least one Naval Captain, Captain Azalyaro had been killed by them. On the mainland, more captains were killed and I was the one to deliver the final blow to Samuel Braveocean, my former admiral. Now that he is dead, I believe there are only two captains on this island. When I was in Braveocean's company, I do remember another captain called Captain Grey, though my suspicions rose when I heard that his real name was Captain Nipto. I believe he will be sending for a large blockade of ships any time soon, at least some help. I'd be on the lookout, if I were you lot." He breathed heavily. "We do not oppose your work here. Let us help you."

" Trust me this is the only favor I'm able to do." Grey said as he leaned against the wall. " My big brother and I aren't the best of well anything." He said. " We have different ideologies that clash with each other." He said before looking at them. " Other than the Fish Empeoror's help I've enlisted the help of two trusted captains. They should be here in a couple of days. So try not to shoot down the Rip Tide and Blood Raven." He said before giving them what the ships look like. " other than that I recommend we first find out why this place is where they want to stage a fight, and raise the militias defense and civilians so we don't have the same casualties for the next battle. if that's alright with you Admiral."

Salvador looked at them. First he looked at the Navy deserter who called himself an admiral and the Orcashi. His hand twitched in anger upon hearing that traitors name. " You have my help." He said. " Just know if you try to double cross me I've fought and killed more men here and didn't have a scratch on me." He said. " Ashmore, Ar-baruk, and whoever this fish person you spoke of I request the three of you for dinner tonight so we can discuss future events."

Xavier Valier walked the length of court room. He was getting ancy from all the waiting around. He was a proud warrior not some diplomat. He was lucky he was able to get the Orcashi into an alliance but form what he heard that might not last for very long. From what news he recived he got his soliders in every kingdom to guard the ports so that they would be able to defeat any incoming attack. He stopped in his tracks as his steward came in behind him was a very disgruntled man. He was wearing what he believed was Boiean armor. While the man didn't portray it he moved like a forester. " My lord." The man said as he bowed. "I am Gabil of Central. We need to talk about something that will tear not only Necros but the whole world apart.

"You're his little brother." Rajav gave Grey another funny look. His veil hid his expression, so all that could be seen were his sharp eyes and lowered eyebrows. "Alright. Hear that!? The Rip Tide and Blood Raven MUST be given an opportunity to land in the docks. Do not shoot them down! Be on the look out." Rajav walked towards a farmer in rags. "Timothy Dolen, are you?"

"Yes." Timothy replied. "What can I do fer yer?"

"You will be the leader of a new band of town millita. Go and find everyone you can think of and ask them if they wish to join the town's new defence force. Train them with Lieutenant Walker, he is on the southern beaches with some of my other men. Meet me at the fountain in the centre of the town when you are done."

"Yes sir!" Timothy saluted and ran off.

Rajav approached Grey. "There." He said. "I've ordered that man, a loyal follower of the navy, to make preparations for a defence force. If I can, I will send ravens to the other naval ships in the area too."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"We won't betray you." Ashshore said to the Pirate King. "And the name's Ashshore, not Ashmore. And for future reference, the fish-man leader is called Zabishi!" He turned to the two leaders. "Did you hear that? Dinner? Best be on our best behaviours!"

"Dinner?" Zabishi asked, curiously. "Eat what? Food not for Aqusals. He got name wrong."

"Yeah." Ar-Baruk responded. "He has good point there. We Orcashi love eating man flesh. I guess we will have to eat something else. Still, I could snap all of your necks off if I disagreed with any of the agreements!" He smiled at them all but Ashshore was horrified, Zabishi a little angered.

"Ar-Baruk, I mean, the Golliath! Be careful. We could end the Naval domination of this island. This is a turning point for all of us." Ashshore whispered.

"Fine, whatever!" The Golliath roared, putting on his captain's hat. He was a deeply conflicted Orcashi, but knew what he had to do to survive: kill everyone who disagreed with him.

“I’m a hunter, not a fighter,” Valkry pushed gently past him and sat back at her table. She rolled her wrists and grumbled something mostly under her breath about soreness. She grabbed her drink and took a swig.

“I did warn you about that,” Octia hummed and wiggled her arm stump at him, “I told you that she wasn’t worth the time of day since the beginning. But you seem happy and I’m sure your children will look for you at some point”.

Grey nodded as he felt a sharp wind to the north. He looked the way of the northern part of the island. He felt malice and hatred. He shook his head. " A new age is coming." he said as he looked at the Admiral. " I just hope were on the side of victory." He said.

Salvador smirked. "Trust me you want to be at the dinner. The fate of your lives depend on it." He said. Soon his master would consume Necros and kill everyone who will not bow to him. The one true being Acurian.

" Well I could use a body guard." He said with a smirk. "Your a lot stronger than me plus taken what is going on outside they probably don't want an Orcashi running around.' He said before a man walked in and informed David that the boat he was on would leave in an hour. " Do you want to see the Elven country side." He said.

He nodded at her words. "They will eventually." He said He looked at Octia and smiled. " You know if you ever want a place to settle down you could always come here. I could use help during the harvest time." He said.

In the distance riding fast to Avians farm was a young man with dark hair. He had an important message from Xavier.

Takeshi's transport ship docked on Rajav's home island. He found the city empty. Takeshi approached the naval barracks. "Where is the Captain?" He asked to the Lieutennant who sat in a chair in the reception.

"He's gone over to Braveocean island. A group of Orcashi, Aqusals and pirates formed an alliance and it's currently in a stalemate with them." The Lieutennant replied. "Braveocean is now dead. Rajav is now admiral."

"I see." Takeshi said looking around. He could see a group of pirate ships on the beach across the water on Braveocean island. The Lieutennant looked with him.

"More pirates." He said. "These look like proper ones...like the ones that evil king would send."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Where's the dinner to be held?" Ashshore asked. "We'll make sure all of our leader will go."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Braveocean's town, Lieutenant Walker, now dubbed 'Captain' Walker, after the battle, inspected a group of crewsmen and townsfolk attacking target dummies and arrow targets. A large group of them were practising on the southern beach. Walker had a fantastic mop of blonde hair covered by a hat and wore an eyepatch. The crewsmen of the Sting-Ray were teaching the newfounded town's millitia how to fight.

"Excellent!" Walker shouted. "You are all coming along nicely." He said this too soon, however, as the townfolk with swords and daggers soon started to lose energy and slowed down. "Faster!" He shouted.

Captain Water walked over to the beach where Walker was. "You're Lieutennant Walker, right?" She asked.

"Captain Walker." He responded. "The boss is gonna get me a ship of my own now that he's been promoted." He said. "The Sting-Ray is old and got parts of it heavily destroyed during a gunfight out at sea. We need a new one anyway. More of Rajav's ships, including his own, the Water-Wyvern, is on it's way."

"Yes. I hear. Did you hear about what is to happen tonight?" She asked, as she adjusted the positioning of a villager who was trying to shoot at one of the targets.

"No."

"There is to be a funeral for those who have died, mainly Azalyaro and Braveocean." She sniffed.
-------------------------------------------------
In the north coast, a body floated. It continued floating until it washed ashore in the frozen northern shores of Scalia. A tribe of Eskimo-like Aquestrians sat together until each others warmth and of a fire that was being made, in wooly artic hoods. They were just about to go into their tents and igloos they had made when one of them saw the body. This eskimo was in the water fishing from a hand-crafted rod which was virtually a stick. "What do we have here?" He asked himself looking down on a green body. It was ugly and a hat drifted next to him. It was Gringull! The eskimo carried him to the tribe's encampment.

“I just said I’m a hunter not a fighter,” valkry tapped the table before flipping a coin to the bartender and grabbing her stuff. She pulled out a small price of paper before stuffing it back where it came, “I’ve taken all I needed from here so let’s get going”.

“I’ll think about it. Still got some business with the family before I can think about leaving,” she shrugged and took another sip from her drink.

He nodded. " You don't need to fight. Part of me doubts they would deal with an Orcashi." He said as he walked close to her.

He took a sip. " Like what?" He asked. "I'm sure that brother of yours can take care of it." He said. He noticed in the distance as the man came galloping towards them. Avian slowly raised his rake incase this wasn't a friendly visit.

" On the Chimera." Salvador said as he pointed to his ship. "Be there in an hour.

“Are you saying that my people are naturally terrifying,” she looked down at him, eyebrow raised accusingly though her eyes were watching him closer with a lighter tone.

“He’s business. I’m muscle and stuff like it. If I don’t find a replacement or address him properly before I leave then I’m setting him up for a struggle,” Octia shrugged and looked at the arrival.

No." He said. 'What I am saying is that you stand taller than most aquestrain men and look like your built to knock heads around." He said.

Avian watched as the man stopped infront of them. " Lord Rylon King Valier wishes to speak to you." He said. He looked at octia. "If yo aren't busy with anything." he said.

"You heard the man, get everything ready for the dinner tonight!" Ashshore exclaimed. The three of the leaders prepared themselves. After some time, they were ready. They approached the Chimera.

"We are ready." Ashshore said to Salvador, confidently.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Takeshi took his ship to the tiny dot of an island on the edge of Flovia and went back into the hearty tavern he had been in before. He had been sober for years now. But he still drank non-alcoholic drinks. An old man in rags hobbled along with a stick. He sat with Takeshi at the bar.

“I should be heading out anyway,” Octia smiled and capped her wine. She slung on her arm, waving it as she walked back to her horse, “try to not get into to much trouble now. I don’t want to come rescue you”.

Valkry nodded, an absent hum on her lips but it was lighter then boredom to its tune, “Sure. We just go with that. So which ship are we going on”.

"When then don't come to my rescue." Avian said as he smiled at her. " Join me and rescue my ass immediately when the trouble hits." He said with a ting of a smirk.

He pointed at the ship. "That one." He said as he started towards it. "So what is your race like?" He asked.

Salvador smiled and evil smile. "Take a seat." He said as he moved his hand across his table. " I have to tell you that your plan of taking over Necros and killing the Aquetrians will fail." He said as he grabbed and apple and took a bite out of it. "My lord has already made his way threw Boie." He said as he took off his eye patch showing a red pentagram on his eye.

Last edited:
“And miss my chance to make a dramatic as all hell entrance? I’m good,” Octia leapt onto her horse easily and with a chuckle she turned to go off, “besides. I came to share a drink. Not an adventure maybe I’ll catch up with you once I’ve gotten stuff set in order”.

“You will have to be more specific. Do you want a generalized version or broader,” Valkry rolled her shoulders, not caring for the slight pop her shoulders made when she did.

Ashshore sat down. When he saw Salvador take off his eye patch and reveal his true intentions he jumped.

"Hey!" The Golliath yelled. His body could barely fit in the confined space they were in. "That was not part of the agreement!"

Ashshore stared at Salvador. "So is this what the pirates have really wanted all along from the beginning? I have heard tales of the corruption spreading through Boie. Was what you really wanted to cause enough chaos so that you could summon your true master?" He paused. "We don't want to kill every Aquestrian. Nor do we want to take over Necros. We just want to get rid of the Navy so that Flovia will be less divided." Ashshore looked at Salvador. "I'm pretty sure your master wouldn't object to that. The Navy would try to destroy him and his minions, if he has any."

Zabishi twisted his head. "What does true master want?"

"Really." Salvador said before his eyes darted towards Golliath. "That's not what you were saying now was it." He said as he kept his eyes on the Orcashi. " Don't lie the master has spies everywhere." He said. He then looked back at the want to be admiral. "Why do you think I've been chipping away at the navy. Though it won't make much diffferance. Once the Master's fog reaches our seas those without a loyalty mark will be slaughtered. " He looked at the Fish and gave a sly smile. " Full control of the world." He said.

Avian nodded as he walked towards the messengers to get the full story.

"Broader." He said as he walked beside her to the boat. " I want to know about your people."

The Golliath chuckled. "No, I was just kidding. But what will your master do once he has full control of the world?" Ar-Baruk asked.

"That's a good point." Ashshore replied. "It would be boring if he took the world easily and sat in a chair for 1000s of cycles. There's got to be some catch." He looked at Salvador's features closely. "Are you really the Pirate King though? I thought I recognised you, but now...i'm not so sure. The tales I heard depicted the Pirate King as one who objected to the control of anyone, not just the Navy. I had always had some respect for you as a boy when the naval officers told me about your rebellious nature, your defiance of harsh brutal naval control and your ability to stand up for what you believed in. Those ideas are what helped me turn against the navy. Although I fell out over one issue, it had been building up deep inside of me for cycles."
------------------------------------------------
"You're not drinking are you?" An old, crippled voice asked Takeshi. It was the old man with the staff sitting next to him. He looked like some wizard or warlock.

"No." Takeshi responded.

"Same here. I do like to sit up top here in the bar." The old man replied and Takeshi nodded. "My name's Jeremiah. I'm barely making it through now, still on the rounds around Necros."

"Name's Takeshi. Yes I have been travelling. Travelling around, telling people about the upcoming threats..."

"The pirates i presume? They have been around for ages. The Orcashi have also started sending groups to Flovia. Plus, there's the fish-people once thought to be myth is now becoming a reality. It's all taking place on Braveocean island. Rumour has it the Pirate King himself has shown up north of there."

"No. I know about the Immergence of the Aqusals...i heard it in some journal being published. And i've seen the pirate ships come and go. If you look in the tavern's garden, you can see them approaching the other island. Orcashi aren't too rare in these parts. My home was destroyed in my homeland in Boie."

"Boie?! Ah! I know that place. You look like you're from that area too."

"My home was destroyed by foul beasts. Beasts darker than night and incomprehendable, stronger than any ordinary Aquestrian soldier...they'd tear through the Aqusals and the Orcashi. They killed my wife and children. I must stop them! But I cannot face them alone. Necros needs to act fast. But some nations, such as Flovia, is still fighting with itself! The past must be left behind and all Aquestrians must unite! I must deliver this message to the leaders of Necros and tell the King in Ragroth. There's a slim chance also that the Aqusals and Orcashi could see the error of their ways too."

"I see what has happened and I am sorry about your family. But the Aqusals and Orcashi are monsters...unless they will be turned. And your quest to convince King Valier has a high probably of failing...i doubt the guards would even let you see him. Prehaps you should go round recruiting people like me to help you. You don't seem to be able to describe the monsters...if they attack other states that should alert the authorities. They may be alerted already. I am curious to see what they are like." Jeremiah tried to reassure Takeshi.

"I must do what I can to alert the King." Takeshi said. "They are worse than what you can think of. They are pure evil." He said.

"Prehaps go to the Elven King in Jabal. There may be already a plan in place to unite the two Kings. I'm sure he will care. The Elevious have been aware of much of the goings on in Boie for some time now. Though, truth be said, Boie were the only ones who said we should do something about it."

"You are right there. If the Aquestrian King will not answer, I will have to go to Jabal. And we of Boie tried to do what we could but we didnt have the technology or army to investigate and we got consumed by what we had been warning about. But the rest of Necros has not yet prepared some great army to charge in yet. As far as we know, the darkness will spread into other countries, now Boie has fallen."

"Let me come with you." Jeremiah said. "I can't do much, but I have lived on this planet longer than you. People see me as the voice of wisdom and reason...though I do not know why..."

Takeshi laughed and shook hands with Jeremiah. He looked at the ancient man. What past life could he have had? Takeshi noticed Jeremiah's ears were pointed. Jeremiah saw the direction Takeshi was looking.

"Are you..." Takeshi started.

"Elevious." Jeremiah said. "Well, it is complicated. Let us just say I was a good friend of the Elven royal family back in the day...and I went to see the world. But I am not 100% Elevious, you see."

"Please, tell me more." Takeshi begged.

"My desire was triggered when I learnt that, after 40 cycles, I had an Aquestrian mother. When I was younger, I was told she died. But she was alive. I searched the whole damm continent for her and couldn't find her, so I left Jabal. After twenty cycles, I found her grave in the Great Forest of all places. It is a story for another time..."

Behind them, men and women watched and listened to their interesting stories. One of them wore a dark hood which concealed his face. He took a dagger out, ready to strike Takeshi.

Last edited:
" Boy." He muttered as he looked up and down Ashshore. " You must be thinking about the first Pirate King or should I say Queen Alex." He said. " She died at the end of the first Pirate war at the hands of a Grand Admiral of the time. Then there was the coward Martain who took the mantle. He led us into the second Pirate war ten years ago which nearly ended us. It was during this time that I personally stormed Martains hideout and killed him and every one of his supporters by myself." He said as he gave the want to be admiral an evil grin. "I became king and raised my army before I striked causing the third Pirate war. you all can see the effect of the third Pirate war." he said. He took a sip of his drink. " What my master plans on doing after he conquers Aquestria is he's going to set his eyes on the heavenly ocean." He said. He then leaned back. "As for why I support him. He saved my life. If it wasn't for him coming to my rescue I would've died during the Second Pirate war."

"What do you mean?!" The Golliath roared.

"I think he means to ask you about this heavenly ocean." Ashshore explained. "What exactly is it?"

"You said he saved life." Zabishi said in broken english. "How did such being do so? What IS he?"
-----------------------------------------------
In the tavern, the cloaked man with the dagger appeared behind Takeshi.

"Watch out!" Jeremiah yelled. Takeshi narrowly avoided the dagger.

Takeshi withdrew his katana from his belt and posed. "You wish to kill me? For what benefit?"

"Haha!" The cloaked man laughed, poking his dagger in and out of Takeshi's realm. Takeshi dodged several attacks then struck the man with his katana. The man's dagger flew out of his hands as the metal on each weapon clashed three times.

"What do you want?!" Takeshi yelled as the whole tavern looked at him. Takeshi moved closer towards the rogue man. The cloaked man pulled his hood down to reveal an extremely nervous and shocked expression.

"You can stop now! Please!" The man cried. Takeshi grabbed him and pushed him onto the bar.

"What do you want?!" Takeshi asked again.

"I was sent..."

"By who?"

"I...I..."

"Who?!"

"I have no idea. He paid me a lot of money to follow you and kill you!"

"An assassin. Must have been hired from the Pyke area, as they are the ones who have been hunting me down for a debt I owe their government." He said.

"Yes he was from Pyke, but he insisted that he didn't actually live there..."

"Takeshi." Jeremiah looked at him. "The person who hired him is responsible. You should kill him, if anyone. Let the young man live."

Takeshi let the assassin go. "They come, living in the shadows. They corrupted everything from your home, I saw it. My master is waiting to take Necros for himself!"

Last edited:
Salvador smiled as he pointed upwards. " He wishes to conquer all those lights we see in the sky. " He said. "According to him he is called an Ashari. His race was said to have complete control over everything until one day long before we drew breath the races from other kingdoms turned against them killing most and banishing the rest. My master was here when our people revolted. He barley survived the attack and lives in what the Boians call the land of the dead." He took a sip of his drink. As for how he saved me. He appeared to me on the desert island I was on and put a hand over my wound and healed it as if by magic. He said that if I became his servant he will give me all my heart desires as well as the strength of twenty men and the speed of a leopard. "

"Are you sure you are not exaggerating?" Ashshore pulled a face. "If he's so powerful, why doesn't he take Necros by himself?"

"I think we should find him." Zabishi commented.

"Get to point already!" The Golliath shouted. "What you want us to do?!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Takeshi dropped his black cloak onto the floor to reveal a white gown with a black outline and belt below. On his back was a wonderful golden circle with the emblem of a magnificent Pegasus on the back. People gasped at the sight of it.

"They invaded my home, killed my parents, my wife, my children and set our towns on fire. The darkness consumed us all. Now they will pay!" He exclaimed, releasing testosterone. "None shall stand before my wrath. I, Takeshi the Lightbender, shall drive my light blessed sword into each of the beast's hearts and slaughter their master! I will gather armies, seek contact from the Ragroth and Elvious Kings. All who side with the devil shall be killed!" The assassin tried to pick his dagger up as this speech was made. Takeshi retailated by stabbing his kartana in the man's stomach. The man fell down.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the countryside mountains of Pyke, a man walked towards a fire pit. He was wearing a helmet that was literally the skull of a ram, the helmet bearing the horns of the creature. The helmet concealed his face. He looked around: noone in sight, no Aquestrians, no houses. He put his hands up around the fire. A dark hole, a tear in the fabric of the air just above the fire pit, opened up. In it, he was able to scry out where Takeshi was. He saw the battle between Takeshi and the assassin. He shook his head. The assassin was not good enough. He saw Takeshi's true potential.

"Master!" He spoke out, intending for his message to reach the land of the dead in Boie. "He has survived!"

He looked at the Orcashi. "It's quite simple." He said. " I want you to swear loyalty to the master." He said. " He then looked at Ashmore before moving quicker than any Aquestrian could move. He stood behind Ashshore and placed his blade on the man's shoulder. " This is a mere fraction of the power he gave me. Does this seem like a exaggeration. He needs help because while he might have powers of a god his flesh is mortal." He said. A slight bit of blood dripped from his nose.
……..
A woman with dark red hair stepped near Takeshi. " Your a royal." She said. " One of Boie's ?" She asked.
….
We'll find him eventually." A dark voice said to the man. "As soon as the preparations are complete we'll make are move into Pyke. is what I commanded finished dear servant"

Last edited:

"Let us be done with these preceedings." Ashshore said to the Pirate King. "All three of us will swear loyality. What did you say his name was again?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am from Boie, yes." The samurai like man said to the woman with dark red hair. "But I am not a royal." He looked at his gown. "If you're wondering, this was given to me by a very special person, the one who sat at the head of house Roiyaru."

"How did you obtain it?" Jeremiah asked, curiously.

"I used to be part of the Boie army. After a while of fighting for them, I was transferred to the Roiyaru royal guard. I was given it for my services to the kingdom. Both crumbled as the monsters from the land of the dead came. Truth be told, I was given it out of sympathy. My father, Jomei Kuso Yarō, was one of many bastards. He had joined the army only to be laughed at. To avoid my own embarrassment, I went only by the name of Takeshi. When both myself and those who led the kingdom discovered that my true last name was Kuso Yarō, I was allowed to have it changed. I go by the last name of Lightbender as I chose my new last name after the name of the sword that was crafted for me. No longer was I shamed, bullied and laughed upon. I was a legitamate citizen. But not for long, as the beasts came and tore down those who had laughed at me."

The king simply nodded. "Good Choice." He said as he moved his blade away from Ashshore. " His name is Acurian."

It took Avian a few hours but he finally made it to the citadel. While Xavier was Hethian and would've perfered to work out of Hethia the governers of Necros suggested he stayed in Ragroth as a good middle ground between kingdoms. He walked into the familiar court room and stopped infront of Xavier. Xavier looked grim. Avian looked to Xaviers left and saw Gabil standing there. He smiled widely at his old friend as he walked closer. "What's wrong." He asked.

"Boie for the most part is gone." Gabil said. " The stories about the others are true." He said. Xavier cut in as he kept his eyes on his brother. "I'm going to create a small task force to go into Boie. I want to you lead it."

Avian was about to say something only to be cut off. " I trust you and unless you lost all your skills farming your still one hell of a swords man. It will be dangerous." He said
Avian nodded. He then raised an eyebrow. "Where's David at." He said as he looked for his son. " I sent him to Jabal. The Elven king wants to open communication."

"I must go now." Takeshi said to Jeremiah. "I have arranged a transport ship for Ragroth. Are you coming?"

"Yes, you bet." Jeremiah responded.

Takeshi wandered onto the docks and Jeremiah saw the single sail transport ship. They hopped aboard and the captain had the ship set sail. They passed through a blockade of ships. The transport ship stopped.

"Why have you stopped?" Jeremiah asked

"See those ships there." The captain pointed to the water around them. "Pirates. We need to be careful."

Suddenly, one of the pirates ships stopped next to them. "State your business." The pirate captain said, with his black eyepatch on, standing at the side of his ship.

"We were...just going through to Ragroth. Nothing much." The captain of the transport ship replied.

"Ragroth? Are you part of the navy? Or are you just an associate of their army?"

"No no no! We aren't with them. My passengers are visiting for a holiday."

"Holiday? In Ragroth? Where are they from?" As the two of them came out, the pirate captain looked at them. "One of you looks like you are from Jabal...by the look of those Elevious ears...and the other...is from Boie." He said, looking at the golden pegasus gown of Takeshi. "That must sell for something. Hand it over."

"It's mine." Takeshi said.

"I said, hand it over!" The pirate captain yelled. Pirates had surrounded the three of them.

"You can have them, as we said in the agreement." The transport ship's captain said.

"Agreement?" Takeshi looked puzzled. "Did you..."

"Yes. I made a deal with these pirates when we were on Rajav's island." The transport captain announced. Pirates grabbed Takeshi and Jeremiah as they were shoved on board of the pirate ship.

The transport captain looked at the pirate captain. "What do you want?" The pirate captain asked.

"You said, as part of our agreement, you would pay me a certain amount."

"Did I? We're pirates!" The captain laughed. "We take, not give! That is irrelevant now." The pirate captain pointed to the transport captain. "Kill him." The transport captain felt a cold blade through his chest as he was stabbed through the back. He fell to the floor. "Burn the ship. We will take them to the King for inspection. I think this is the one."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shortly after they had been captured, the pirate captain's ship containing Takeshi and Jeremiah hovered in the area where Sullivan had met the three chaos coalition leaders. The pirate captain was known as Captain Aches, known for his metal arm, which replaced one of his disamputated ones he had lost during a battle at sea. He sent a raven to the Pirate King's ship. "Come immediately your highness." He wrote. "I have a prisoner who you might want to see." In the letter he wrote, he provided details about Takeshi's golden Pegasus Boie gown.

Last edited:
Salvador smiled at his new partners. " He grabbed a device from a drawl. Before he could speak a Raven pecked at his window. He opened it and read what Arches had to say. He smirked as he put the paper away. " Sorry gentle men but I to take this. you guys can see your way out. And take all the food you want." He said.

"Right. Well met, king." Ashshore nodded at Salvador. "If you need us, just send a raven of your own." Ashshore exited the chamber.

"If you need a swordsman." Zabishi pointed to himself. "Goodbye." He waved.

The Golliath sat there, and said nothing. He then got up. "Right, me better go...but first, I take all your food." He knelt down next to the table and opened his mouth wide. He pushed all of the food into his mouth greedily. Still chomping on the amount of food in him, he got up and laughed. When he was done, he looked at the reading Salvador. "Good food. I eat before the storm. Before the storm that hits man. I feast. For Acurian!" He yelled. He then stomped out, vibrating the ship with footsteps like thunder.

In fifteen minutes Salvador stood upon Arches's ships bow. He looked at the man. " What's this information you have." He said as he took a step forward.

In the fogged land of Boie a beast of a man with blood red eyes and pointed ears read from a book as a Boian man was brought to him. He looked at the man before pouring a vile of green liquid onto him. The man fell to the ground and screamed as his skin started to turn sickly green. The man's shirt ripped as he started to grow bigger. his hair disappeared as muscles broke and rebuilt themselves. The creature looked around dumbfounded as he joined the rest of Acurian's beasts.
" Not the right formula." He said before writing down the effects.

Arches bowed. "My King." He started. "We have captured two men who said they were travelling from a tavern on a nearby island to Ragroth for a holiday. The thing is, we believed they were to be lying when their transport ship passed through the blockade. For, I looked upon one of them and he looked of Boie decent. He had a magnificent white gown with a golden emblem on the back of it: a pegasus. Do you know what that means? That means he was either a member of the Boie royal family or he knew them. We can sell that gown for a high price. His other friend we have in the cabins is an old Elevious man. I interrogated both of them seperately and I did not get any answers from the Boie survivor. But the old Elevious? He gave me everything. To start off with, his name is Jeremiah, a friend of one of the old Elevious royal family, a half-blood. The Boie survivor is a swordsman called Takeshi the Lightbender. When I tortured Jeremiah further he told me Takeshi wanted to go to Ragroth to gain the support of that filthy King. Further further torture pushed Jeremiah to the edge. He told me that a great threat was arrising in Boie and that we were all doomed if we did not work together. Nonsense, I say."
-----------------------------------------------------
Rajav breathed heavily as the funerals began. People were holding sticks ignited in fires. Many sailors and servicemen had been burried. It was James Azalyaro's last wish to be burnt into ashes. And so they did so.

Last edited:
Salvador heard and nodded before speaking. "There is a threat in Boie.. But as long as you are with me you will be spared." He said with a calm smile on his lips. " Sell the gown and the emblem you'll get a good price for it. Keep the money you deserve as for this Lightbender I wish to him." He said.

"Yes master!" Arches saluted before marching off.
-----------------------------------------------------
Water cried as she saw the remains of her fiance burn. They placed James's ashes in an urn and burried it next to the dock. Braveocean's body was burried in the graveyard, behind the town. On the hill, Rajav noticed something as they burried the final body that was Braveocean.

"Pirates!" He yelled. "On the northern beach. That traitor Ashshore must have contacted them!" He saw the Pirate King's ship and recognised it.

He walked to the place Lightbender was at. he whistled. " How are the men treating you?" He asked. " Getting enough to eat." He said.

Grey saw the Chimera B and coursed. " Okay we have a problem." He said as he tried to keep his head. " Admirial and Captain Water may I have a word." He said

Takeshi and Jeremiah were now locked up together. When the Pirate King walked in, Takeshi spat on the floor. "What do you want with us? Who are you?"

"I think I might know who he is." Jeremiah said, recognising him. "That's the famous pirate king."

"I walk into Flovia just once, and I meet the pirate king. Other sailors have gone their whole lives without seeing him!"

"That's...why...we should respect him."

Arches punched Takeshi. "You will regret what you have said. Listen to your elders."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yes?!" Water replied.

Then, Rajav interrupted. "That ship..." Rajav said to Grey and Water. "I recognise it...that's the pirate king's ship!" He shouted. "He's blockading us!"

Salvador pulled up a chair and sat down. He looked at the two of them. " I must commend you Boiean." He said. " According to the captain here you didn't break." He said. He then looked at the Elven. " I can't say much about your partner. According to what I heard he squealed like a little piggy needing its mother's tit." He chuckled before continuing. " You have two problems with your plan. One there is no Ragrothian king. The last one stepped down twenty years ago. Since then Necros has been unified into one kingdom. Though you Isolationists probably didn't realize or care about that." He put up a second finger. "Two the master's reach spreads all the way to Jabal. and Thirdly according to reports Necros is putting together an army to attack Boie. They will fail and all will either die or forcible become a member of the master's army."

Arches laughed when the Pirate King giggled.

"I have heard of one called Xavier Valier." Takeshi spat. "I wasn't told he was somewhere else. Where is he?!" He asked.

"I knew there was something wrong with your plan." Jeremiah said, sadly. "I was going to tell you but you kept telling me to shut up. So I got the transport ship captain to contact someone to direct you the right way."

"What?!" Takeshi exclaimed.

"Yes. I'm the reason we're in this mess. I didn't know any pirates up until this point...but my friend, the captain of that transport ship did."

" No reason to tell you." Salvador said. " The master is looking for Boiean refugees." He said as he looked at him. "So you'll have about a month trip to Boie with the finest luxuries a person in your position can have then you'll probably be turned into one of the masters many beasts." Salvador said. He looked at the captain. "Get the Boiean prepped and send him over to the Black Crow. As for the Elven either kill him or you might be able to fetch a good price for him on the market.

"Wait!" Jeremiah shouted. "I know people from the Elevious royal family. I can make it easier for you to take over Jabal if that is what you wish! They do not need to be killed if they will be turned!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
After the funerals were over, Rajav requested a meeting of all navy personnel and the town's newly trained millitia joined them.

"Friends. Pirates have come to the aid of the coalition in the north." He began. "But these are not the two or three ships we sighted earlier. These are the serious pirates, the ones the Pirate King employs. In fact, we scouted out the Chimera B during the funeral." There was a gasp. "He is plotting something. Ravens from Pyke tell me he is in league with a man who calls himself Ramos Cynders. It is worse than we ever feared. That man, Ramos, he is in contact with a being in Boie. The connection I have made is that the strange beasts coming from Boie who have infected the lands. They may very well sweep Pyke easily and then strike us. But the Pirate King, I am told, is a supporter of such a chaotic disorder. We have been planting spies on his ship for months now who may very well be dead. I will order for more ships to come down from the north to help us. For now, we strike the belly of the beast. We must destroy the Chimera B while it is docked." There was a cheer. "Gather your weapons. All who wish to be apart of this operation, go to the docks. I've already requested the Albatross to come down, so that's one more ship, in addition to the Water-Wyvern. Another one of my ships, Pandora, should be arriving shortly."

The group went to prepare. Rajav went into his office, Braveocean's old office. Rajav looked at his newly polished spear rack. He would choose a different kind of weapon today. It was a halberd: a Hethian one. It was less axe like than most halberds and was more like a spear with lots of curved diverging pathways which made it look royal in a way.

Captain Water arrived at the dock with a large group of crew members and millita. The Pandora and Albatross arrived at the dock, meaning that there were three ships ready. The Pandora was named after Rajav's own Wyvern, who passed away after a battle back when Rajav was a bandit in Hethia. That Wyvern in turn, had been named after Rajav's former lover Pandora Westiala, who was killed by bandits too.
----------------------------------------------------------
The eskimo tribe in Scalia looked at Gringull's wounds as they placed his lying body down on the floor next to their fire. Their chieftain took a closer inspection, as Gringull opened his eyes. Within the next few days, he would begin to tell them who he was, before joining the Frostspear tribe.