• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join SwordArtOnline RP

"Probably advanced AI" Richard said "anyways, it looks like he is coming"
He was right, the Boar King was approaching "I owe you an explaination" Boar King said "Around a week ago, we heard that the Bulls were preparing for war, and we were right... they met us in battle, overwhelmed us halfway through preparations"
He sighed "anyways, this is my war" he said "I'm guessing you want to find the dungeon, the only way to open it is with the crowns of myself and the Bull king, I would happily lend you mine but you may need to kill the Bull king to get his, which is probably what the Game Creator intended for both of us. Anyways, I have a war to attend to, when you need the crown I will be happy to give it to you"
AND with that, the Boar King walked away
"Richard we might as well help the boars if the Kings happy to give us his crown and we need the bull kings crown then that's our best bet of advancing to the next floor" ren says to Richard confidently

"I don't know" Richard said "it's kind of risky to involve ourselves in this war, I think if we can come to a peaceful resolution, it would be better for all of us..."
He looked at the Boar King, who was almost out of sight "Maybe there is another side to this story"

Kiri watched as the boar king left, the other boars following him and she decided it'd probably be best to be careful of any more clashes with the two species. She walked over to the two that had talked to the boar "any idea what that was about?" she looked as they left and sighed, hopefully the battles wouldn't make it too hard to level up and there were probably different monsters here as well.

she nodded "sounds like an idea, I'll send the invite" she put up the menu, trying not to look at where the log out button once was before sending Hatan the invite, Kiri smiled "there, ok so we'll have to figure out where to go and hope not to get trampled there"

He accepted the invite. " I'm thinking we grind in different spots, but stay relatively close in case the other person needs assistance. I don't really care for having myself or another player die today, so I think that's the best idea."

She nodded in response "that sounds like a plan, ok well just contact me if you get into something and I'll do the same if it happens to me" she looked around and spotted a few creatures in the distance "I'll see you around" she said, heading off to the spot with battle axe in hand

Kiri was able to level up her two handed weapon skill a few times as well gain a few levels herself which she was happy with, it definitely seemed these monsters gave more xp than the ones on level one, they were harder to kill to but not by much

Ren was walking through the swamp peacefully only killing monsters when they attacked him or when someone needed help. It wasn't long before he came across Kiri "hey you need any help" ren asked her politely

She saw him and smiled "I think I'm ok but thanks for asking, oh do you have any clue on what's going on with the bull and boar ai?" she asked him curiously, putting her weapon away as there were no enemies in the area as she'd killed most them, happy with her grinding right now as she was gaining exp pretty quickly.

In the grass lands of floor two.
"Toro, toro." Jag said to a bull that was stomping it's feet. The bull ran straight towards Jag. Jag moved his shield in front of him blocking the Bull's charge. Jag titled his shield upwards making the bull go upwords a little bit. He swung with his sword slaying the bull mid air.
" Nice." Jag said. " My defense has increased." His stomach started to growl. " Damn." He thought. " I guess this place does have a stamina system."
He sat down on the grass. He opened his menu. He checked his inventory and presses on the fire wood. Four logs appeared before him. He then pressed a small stick.
He put the stick on one of the logs and started to rub them against each other creating a fire. He took out a pan as he started to cook some beef he's obtained through his endless grinding. After a while he created a stew.
He took out a cup from his inventory. He poured Some of it into a cup. he took a deep breath before he drank it. Within seconds he threw it back up. " God that tasted horrible." He said " Maybe next time." He took another breath as he took another sip of it.

She saw him and smiled "I think I'm ok but thanks for asking, oh do you have any clue on what's going on with the bull and boar ai?" she asked him curiously, putting her weapon away as there were no enemies in the area as she'd killed most them, happy with her grinding right now as she was gaining exp pretty quickly.
"Well I'm not entirely sure my self but me and my guild mate Richard are trying our best to find out but right now we're thinking very advanced Ai" ren says "what do you think"

(I was getting No Notifcations from this RP so this is pretty much a filler post)
Luke awoke and looked around, He was still in the Guild house, He had been grinding alot ever since the 2nd Floor was opened, He opened his Guild chat and sent a Message "Hey guys, Finally got time to talk to you, Whats happening on Floor 2? Since ill be going there later today" After he sent that he walked out into the Town and walked to the Teleportation Stone and pulled his Teleportation Crystal out of his inventory "To Floor 2....."

"It can't be that easy right?" Richard asked "there has to be a trick, a gimmick"
He thought about what the Boar King said, if it had been a quest, it would have shown up on his quest tab thingie, but it didn't, instead, the quest tab said
"Solve the Bull-Boar War"
"Guys, the quest..." Richard said "I think we have to take sides"

As Luke arrived in Floor 2 he looked at his Surroundings "Boars and Bulls, All i can see for Miles" He sighed as he took the Katana off his back and walked on to the Field, He saw many Bulls running in his Direction, As they ran forward he slashed them in half "Easy" He Laughed, Continuing down the Field, He spotted Richard and Ren with two other People, He ran down and asked "Hey, How are you guys?"

Last edited:
"Terrible" Richard said "there's a quest where the Boars and Bulls are at war, and I think we have to take sides, also it's the only way into the Boss Dungeon..."

He sighed "if only there was a way to end the war peacefully and still get in" he said. Wait... Maybe there is, the boar King said one day, out of the blue, the Bulls attacked, but since we can help both armies, there has to be another side to this story! We have to find the Bull King and ask him!"

"Hmm, Really? Interesting" He said, Looking to some Bulls passing in the Distance "I got a Quest from a Girl called Argo, Its a Quest to go to the Martial arts Masters hut to Max out the Hand to hand Combat Skill, It will help me Get my Stats better and he could know something about it" Luke Said with happiness as he Pointed to the Hut on a Mountain not very far from where they were standing "What do you think?" He asked, Wondering if they would want to go with him as well

"Great idea Luke!" Richard said "The boars and bulls seem especially dangerous now, anything to help up would be good, and if I help you, you can be back to help us sooner"
He thought about the Boar King and Bull King, there was no way that even Kayaba would make them able to kill each-other, he seemed to be doing this for entertainment or something, which would be counter-productive if he killed them all on floor 2.

Meanwhile, on a floating platform above the castle Anicrad, Kayaba put the finishing touchess on his character, Heathcliff. He used the Nervegear to read the minds of the players of SAO, and instantly a group stood out to him, a group which had led the charge against the first floor's boss after their leader, and the one whom Kayaba had thought originally to be the one to defeat him, was killed.
He decided that these people would be the bearers of the special skills, and the ones to defeat him, he changed himself to look like Heathcliff and stepped into the world of Anicrad.

"sounds like it, I don't really think I've seen anything like it but if we have to take sides for the boss dungeon I guess we have to. we should probably get as many levels as possible then" she thought for a bit "make sure no one takes it as an excuse to kill anybody, with how death works now ... just keep an eye on who takes which side" she sighed softly looking around "hey you said something about a guild too? I haven't joined one yet and was planning to, are you still open to new members?" Kiri asked curiously, hopeful she could join them as there weren't too many guilds around right now, not many big ones anyway.

"Sure!" Luke said in happiness, He loved getting new members, He opened the Menu and sent the girl a guild invite "Its good to have new Recruits, Whats your name?" He asked Looking at his Inventory

She accepted the invite happily "the name's Kiri, glad to be part of the ..." she looked at the guild's name "united swords " she said beaming happily "I'll help around as much as I can "

Ty had spent time grinding on both the boars and the bulls he saw the quest to pick a side but he didn't really care unless there was solid evidence that you had to in order to find the boss. He only stopped his grinding spree when he noticed the sun was starting to set on the world of Aincrad. He begun walking back to the guild house but stopped seeing the person who sold Tyler the white jacket "hey agil right"
"yeah it is" the shopkeeper said in reply.
"Thank you for the jacket here"Ty gave 500 Col (the money is called Col so you guys know)
"Your serious nothing in return" Agil said in shock
"Yeah from a beta-tester to another player here" Ty spoke as he began to walk away from the shopkeeper smiling.

After eating the slop Jag made he walked around the Grass Lands killing as many bulls as possible until he found the Floor 2 town. He walked into the town and wondered what he might be able to purchase. He went into the black smith's workshop.
" Hey." The black Smith said. His skin was Carmel like. " What do you need."
" I need a sword that increases my attack." Jag said. Since he was planning applying most of his SP ( Skill points) to his defense stat he was going to need to continually buy swords to increase his attack stat.
" Sure thing." The man said. "Here." The black smith handed Jag An armor sword with a blue hilt. it increased the attack by 1/4 the amount the player currently has. " I call It Lions Tooth." The man said. " That'll be three hundred col
Jag looked at the money he has acquired. " Alright." Jag said. " But how about one fifty and I give you sluush.
The man looked at Jag. " What's Sluush."
"A meal that I made." Jag said as he opened the inventory and brought out the Sluush.
" That smells foul." The man said. " What does it taste like?"
" Horrible." Jag said realizing that this wasn't going to work. " How about three and you keep the Sluush."
" Alright." The man said. " I might be able to make a some col off of it.
Jag walked out of the store with Lions tooth.
He opened up his menu. and sent out a message to the guild " Hey everyone. I found the safe zone of the second floor. I'll wait here for you guys."

Name: Violet
Sword type: Long sword
Appearance: Violet has short purple hair, pink eyes, and usually carries her sword at her side. She wears a pink long sleeves too with a metal breast plate with a black and pink skirt. She wears black boots with long pink socks that reach her knees. She is very short and is 16 years old. She usually has ash on her face from working at her blacksmithing shop on the 2nd floor, but she usually moves her store every few floors once they have been unlocked.
Personality: Shy around strangers, great with animals, fast worker, great crafter/blacksmith, even though she's small she is still brave, almost maxed out speed
Skills: Blacksmithing/Cooking/ Acrobatics

"Welcome Kiri" Richard said happily " Glad you could join us!"
"So back to business" he said, suddenly serious "What should we do, Luke is going up into the mountains to train his Hand-To-Hand combat skill, and it would be best for a few of us to accompany him, we wouldn't want our leader to get killed would we? I'd suggest Ren since they are both sword fighters and therefor would both need hand-to-hand more often. One or two of us would need to seek out the Bull king, presumable me because of my high taming skill and a competent fighter to back me up. Finally, the rest of us willl help king boar with his war"

Violet finishes her last sword of the day and closes up shop. She grabs her sword and puts it in her holdster. Violet walks to the fountain and collapses to her knees and begins to cry. Her tears hit the water one after another.

Violet got to her feet and wiped away her tears. She strolled around town looking at the baking shop and the tailor. She was only level 5 and didn't want to fight her way to the boss just yet. She sat in the empty town square admiring the fountain. Violet drew her sword and dragged it through the water. She sheathed it once again and sat on the bench.

Try got the message about a safe zone and made his way there and when he arrived he saw a girl sitting on a bench "Hey how are you" Ty said with sincerity as he sat down next to her "you look like someone who's seen a thousand sorrows." He realized that he might be bothering her so he smiled and said "I'm Tyler, Tyler Austins but my friends call me Ty" he put out his hand as a gesture of a friend.

Violet glances over at him and shakes his hand for a second before pulling her hand away. "I-I'm Violet... I'm the blacksmith here" she said as she twiddled with her thumbs

"What ever your afraid of there is no need to fear your in a safe zone" Ty said "its impossible for your health to hit 0 at least in the beta" Ty stood up and sent the girl a friend request "Violet right" he asked.

Violet nodded and accepted the friend request. She stood up quickly and looked at him. "If you ever need your weapons upgraded you can see me for that..." she says with an adorable shy smile. "At least I have a friend here now"

"I'll remember after all I don't want someone's abilities going to waste" as he started walking away he remembered something and turned around "Also you see I'm in a guild and we don't really have a blacksmith so uh... yeah" he pulled up his menu and sent Violet a guild invite "Just think about it for a bit"

"Ok ill go now" Luke said as he put his Katana back on his back, Luke ran in to the Direction of the Mountain until he was Confronted by a odd monster, It was not a Boar nor a Bull, But some sort of a Bull-Boar Hybrid "I See your trying to get better and destroy the Bosses plans, But that is not Happening" The Monster said, Readying its feet "Come at me" Luke said as it dashed at him "I HOPE THE QUICK SWORD SKILL TREE WAS A GOOD IDEA!" He yelled as he dodged the Monster, He Dashed at the Monster and Killed it "Wow... Im good" He said as he started to climb, He opened his Guild chat and sent "Guys, Im climbing the Mountain now, But earlier i was attacked by some Bull-Boar Hybrid, Know anything about it?" He continued to climb but still waited for a answer

"Bull-Boar?" Richard messaged back "maybe this has something to do with the war? A way to peacefully solve it?"
He decided to begin seeking out King Bull

Finding King Bull was surprisingly easy, he actually attacked Richard, not dying was much much harder. "Well look what you've gotten yourself into Richard" he told himself and he climbed a tree and looked down on the angry Bulls below. "Wait!" He shouted, as he noticed the Bull king about to charge into the tree "I just want to talk!"

"Ok ill go now" Luke said as he put his Katana back on his back, Luke ran in to the Direction of the Mountain until he was Confronted by a odd monster, It was not a Boar nor a Bull, But some sort of a Bull-Boar Hybrid "I See your trying to get better and destroy the Bosses plans, But that is not Happening" The Monster said, Readying its feet "Come at me" Luke said as it dashed at him "I HOPE THE QUICK SWORD SKILL TREE WAS A GOOD IDEA!" He yelled as he dodged the Monster, He Dashed at the Monster and Killed it "Wow... Im good" He said as he started to climb, He opened his Guild chat and sent "Guys, Im climbing the Mountain now, But earlier i was attacked by some Bull-Boar Hybrid, Know anything about it?" He continued to climb but still waited for a answer
"Hey Luke wait up" ren pants running up to Luke "I'm coming with you Richard said it would be a good idea and I can't help but agree with him, so who is this NPC exactly" ren asks still trying to catch his breath