• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join SwordArtOnline RP

A screen appeared in front of everyone, saying rewards. The XP and Gold was split between everyone, and put into either the Guild Bank or the player's inventories.
In front of Richard, not only was there the Gold and Xp, there was extra Gold and Xp from his guild getting the finishing blow, as well as a black cloak.
"Yes" Richard said as he took his share of the Gold and Xp

Ty rejoiced as the boss was defeated but he realized his health was at one so any little attack would kill him so he made his way up to the next floor so he could get health crystals " sorry guys I need to get health crystals later" He said rushing up the stairs towards the door getting to the next floor in a panic not wanting to end up like ACG.

Ty rejoiced as the boss was defeated but he realized his health was at one so any little attack would kill him so he made his way up to the next floor so he could get health crystals " sorry guys I need to get health crystals later" He said rushing up the stairs towards the door getting to the next floor in a panic not wanting to end up like ACG.
Rens screen lit up and showed all the gold and exp he got but he was more interested in another item that popes up on his screen a special drop for having the finishing blow "a spectral cape" ren said to himself while equipping it all of a sudden a cape appeared on Rens back it lit up with stars and all sorts of lights "cool!" Ren said

"Wow Ren" Richard said as he looked at Ren's cape. "that cape is so cool!"
He looked at the money that was given to the guild, quite a bit, but was concentrating on other things. "Wait..." he said "if you guys get these cool items, what do i get"
Just then, as if somebody else had willed it to happen, another item appeared in the rewards. "cool!" he said, the item was a small brown pouch, with the picture of a leaf on it. "Tamer's Pouch" he read from the item's description "Gives three extra inventory slots, and one extra Monster Taming point"

"Wow Ren" Richard said as he looked at Ren's cape. "that cape is so cool!"
He looked at the money that was given to the guild, quite a bit, but was concentrating on other things. "Wait..." he said "if you guys get these cool items, what do i get"
Just then, as if somebody else had willed it to happen, another item appeared in the rewards. "cool!" he said, the item was a small brown pouch, with the picture of a leaf on it. "Tamer's Pouch" he read from the item's description "Gives three extra inventory slots, and one extra Monster Taming point"
"Hey that's cool!" Ren says "monster taming that way you don't have to fight directly nice!"

"That was why I decided to do it" Richard said "Its never a good idea to charge into battle alone, especially here"
He equipped the pouch "Although the bonus is only that of a single level, and three inventory slots isn't really a lot" he said "But its something"

Jag let out a deep breath as the boss was defeated. It was all over for now. He used a health potion on himself as he started to walk to the exit he stopped as he saw the players who defeated the boss. He decided to walk towards them. " Hey good job." Jag said to them.

Jag let out a deep breath as the boss was defeated. It was all over for now. He used a health potion on himself as he started to walk to the exit he stopped as he saw the players who defeated the boss. He decided to walk towards them. " Hey good job." Jag said to them.
"Thanks you did good as well" ren replied

"Thanks" he said to Jag as he drank a health potion "So the portal to the second floor opened up" he pointed to a portal which was where the boss had been "should we go through? I saw some others are already through" he said "Although we may want to go back to the guild house first"

"Thanks" he said to Jag as he drank a health potion "So the portal to the second floor opened up" he pointed to a portal which was where the boss had been "should we go through? I saw some others are already through" he said "Although we may want to go back to the guild house first"
"Let's head to the guild house to resupply then we'll go to the second floor" ren says confidently

Luke looked at Jag, He did good but he was not a part of the Guild, He sent Jag a Guild Invite and told everyone "Yea, Great idea" He said, Leaving the cave and walking to the Guild house

He arrived at the Guild House and looked around, It was normal, He was fine "Guys, do you have anything you need to get out of your inventory and put in here?" He asked looking at them all

"Sure" Richard said "I have some drops from farming boars which I don't need, just some basic Boar Fur, used to make the armour I'm wearing, it's not the best though"

He placed the Boar Fur in the Guild Inventory, and grabbed a few extra health potions "we need to get a few more health potions" he said

I'll be grinding back at the Town Of Begginings" Richard said "and I'll try to find the Boar King again, he was a good ally to have"
He thought about what the boar King had said, about how he was just Zeros and Ones, under that logic, the Boar King would probably respawn somewhere near where the Town of Beginnings, where he was the last two times.

He left the guild house to search
(Bye, I have to go too)

Jag started to walk towards the door for the second floor as he noticed he had a message. He looked and saw that it was an invite to Join the United Swords. He smiled a little bit as he hit the accept button. He opened up a new message folder. " Thanks for allowing me to join your guild. I'm heading to the second floor. Hope to see you guys there." And with that he sent the message.

--------------
Name: Hatan
Sword type: dual daggers plus crossbow
Appearance: med-long red hair, cool brown eyes, toned facial features, slim build
Personality: calm, cool, always comfortable
--------------------
Hatan looked around him. He arrived in the world of Aincrad, a world he had hyped for for years. He pre ordered the game so he had started with a plus 58% auto health regen cloak. He was dissapointed the pre order didn't come with anything else, but at least he had starter weapons. He went outside the tower of begging to grind on the first floor.

Jag started to walk towards the door for the second floor as he noticed he had a message. He looked and saw that it was an invite to Join the United Swords. He smiled a little bit as he hit the accept button. He opened up a new message folder. " Thanks for allowing me to join your guild. I'm heading to the second floor. Hope to see you guys there." And with that he sent the message.
"Hey Jag you heading to the second floor as well" ren asks walking up to him "if so since your part of the guild lets go together it will be faster and easier"

Jag stopped as he saw Ren walk up to him. " Yeah alright." Jag said. He proceeded to step through the door to the second floor. wondering what new horrors and adventures awaited his guild.

Jado walked away."I think I will need to stay as an solo player again...and help the weak people."Jado though and putted his hand ont he sword´s handle.
"CRAP!"Jado shouted.

Name: Kiri (username being Wolfcast)
weapon: battle axe
Appearance: Black ,long hair, dark green eyes and a good build.
personality: Calm and protective, quite fierce when fighting so the melee weapon suits her.
----
She had been lucky to find the weapon on the first level after the huge reveal event, it wasn't exactly rare but not many used the kind so it stood out. She'd get more upgraded as time went on ;as long as she wasn't killed. She had found out that the second floor had been taken without her realising, which made her slightly irritated but hey now she could get there. She had come on alone on h first day of the log out button being deleted and stayed that way but she planned to join a guild at some point, until then she just needed to grind more at the second level, large axe in hand over her shoulder.

Last edited:
As he reached the second floor, he went into the market and traded his loot for some gold and bought himself a crossbow with plus 12% crit and plus 20% stagger. He saved the rest of his money and went to grind on the second floor's field.

Ty walked to the new location of the guild house but he got distracted by a guy offering a white jacket for 2000 gold "The gold is for the newly for newbies stuck in this." Said the shopkeeper
"I'll take mainly cuz it looks cool" Ty replied trading it then walking away from him while changing his outfit to the jacket. Ty walked back on the path to the guild house as he looked in his inventory he was trying to keep it a secret but he had an item called the Dragon Scale. The item was a bow crafted out of dragon scales and can switch between a bow and a sword of his choice, he chose the hook sword obviously.

Last edited:
(Agil?)
Unable to find the Boar King, Richard decided to go to the second floor. When he arrived, he decided to grind some more, hopefully find another new ally. After a while, he felt the familiar sounding of something charging at him, but something was different, the sound was quicker and more powerful. He dodged only just in time as a charging bull sped right past him, but instead of stopping and turning around to attack him again, it just kept running. Richard heard a massive rumble just over a hill, and saw that a mass of Bulls were running down the hill. He dodged just in time, and watched as the Bulls, maybe as many as thirty, charged into the distance. Suspicious, he decided to follow them

As hatan was grinding, he looked over to see a stampede of bulls running across the field. While he was distracted he was hit by a bull but it didn't take too long to get his health back. He stared at the peculiar site, before talking to another man who looked condused on the issue. "What do you think that was? Hatan asked

Since he got here Jag has continually got assaulted by boars and bulls. He couldn't help but think this was karma for his "Army of pigs" comment he made during the boss battle. He started to wonder how long it'll take them to find the next boss. He looked at the scenery. It looked like a Savanah. Jag personally thought it looked beautiful.

Last edited:
"I don't know" Richard said to Hatan "but i think we should follow them"
He went over the hill where he had last saw the bulls going, and the sight on the other side surprised him greatly. There was a valley, and at the bottom was the Bull 'army', preparing to charge. On the other side of the valley, was an army of Boars, also preparing to charge. Suddenly, both armies charged, attacking each other. When they hit each other, there was a massive flash of blue particles and the first line were all destroyed, both armies fought viciously, but the Bulls were running uphill, and had the disadvantage, and were all destroyed. however, the boar army did not stop their charge, and were prepared to plow right through Richard
Richard closed his eyes, was this how he was going to die? Trampled by boars?

"Stop!" A familiar voice shouted somewhere in front of Richard
The thundering sound of hooves stopped, and Richard opened his eyes to see where his unexpected salvation had come from.
Standing atop the hill on the opposite side of the Valley, was the one he had come to look for, King Boar

Kiri had finally got to the second floor and was traveling through the savanah looking area , taking out a few stray boars and bulls before noticing the battle from a distance. Her eyes widened a little when she saw a man almost get trampled before something peculiar happened. One board, bigger than the other and further from the battle had made them stop. While she wanted to continue grinding she couldn't help but be curious so decided to watch what would happen, possibly dropping in if the guy needed help at all. another thought came into her head "But why were they fighting? I've never seen anything like it" she was rather confused

Mora stopped fighting to look at the sight before him. "What is that? I don't remember that being in the gameplay trailers.. hey I think we should run instead of trying to fight these things now." Mora warned the others. "This could get serious pretty soon and I don't think we should die on the second floor yknow?"

Ren was wondering around the second floor killing monsters and looting dungeons until he found two players watching something "what's you guys looking at" ren asks politely before looking up at his guild mate "hey Richard" ren yelled running up to him "do you did find the King boar again" ren said exitedly

Jag walked aimlessly through the floor. He was starting to feel hungry and thirsty. 'Why the hell did this sadist make it so we have to eat here. He stopped walking as he saw some of the players looking at a giant boar. He walked over to them. He noticed Ren and Richard immediately. " Ren, Richards. What's going on."

"As you can probably tell" Richard said as he pointed towards the Boar Army "I have found the King Boar"
"There was a fight between the boars and bulls" Richard explained "I don't know why or how, but it happened"
He looked at the King and the Army, which was already starting to leave. "Should we ask them?" Richard asked "Obviously something happened to make this happen"

Meanwhile, a man known as Akihito Kayaba was watching the whole thing,
"These enemies have exceeded my expectations" he said to himself "The artificial life i gave them... it was never meant to be this much yet, an entire war... it seems that maybe its my time to join them..."

" Yeah ask him." Jag said to Richard. Maybe they could get a better understanding of the situation. He then turned his attention to the guy he didn't recognize. "Wait you came in here on the second day. Do you know what's been going on?" Jag wondered what this guy was thinking. The Game Master showed them videos of what was going on in the real life, How did this guy not know about it?

"I didn't see any game play, there werent any videos on any site. Ythink the game master lied to you guys?" Hatan said with a small frown on his face. "At this point I wouldn't put it past him. Either way there's a lot of XD for anyone with a ranged weapon lying right in front of us."

"As you can probably tell" Richard said as he pointed towards the Boar Army "I have found the King Boar"
"There was a fight between the boars and bulls" Richard explained "I don't know why or how, but it happened"
He looked at the King and the Army, which was already starting to leave. "Should we ask them?" Richard asked "Obviously something happened to make this happen"

Meanwhile, a man known as Akihito Kayaba was watching the whole thing,
"These enemies have exceeded my expectations" he said to himself "The artificial life i gave them... it was never meant to be this much yet, an entire war... it seems that maybe its my time to join them..."
"Well we're a team I'll go with what you say after all you are the guilds tamer" ren says in serious voice "but how can a computer program fight it self it just doesn't make sense" ren asks confused

"Probably advanced AI" Richard said "anyways, it looks like he is coming"
He was right, the Boar King was approaching "I owe you an explaination" Boar King said "Around a week ago, we heard that the Bulls were preparing for war, and we were right... they met us in battle, overwhelmed us halfway through preparations"
He sighed "anyways, this is my war" he said "I'm guessing you want to find the dungeon, the only way to open it is with the crowns of myself and the Bull king, I would happily lend you mine but you may need to kill the Bull king to get his, which is probably what the Game Creator intended for both of us. Anyways, I have a war to attend to, when you need the crown I will be happy to give it to you"
AND with that, the Boar King walked away