• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join SwordArtOnline RP

"Well we do not know where the Boss room is but we could find it after we grind!" He yelled, Placing his Katana back on his Waist "Grind then search?" He asked

"Alright then" Richard said "So back to my previous question, where should we go to grind? Im pretty sure you guys would know where the dungeon is, but I'm also pretty sure that a man like Kayaba would move the boss room from where it was during the beta"

"We Grind Boars!" He said, Pointing at a Boar in the field "Like this!" He yelled, Running to the Boar and Stabbing it, Gaining XP and Gold "Get it?" He asked

"I agree with you so much is different than the beta and I mean so much" Tyler said while putting away his sword pulling out a bow he found "I'm already Lv 8 from earlier in the game" Tyler took aim at a different boar and released his arrow straight at it hitting it and killing it in just that one shot.

"Alright then..." Richard said as he ran into the field of boars, blindly swinging. After killing a couple, one rammed him in the chest and he was sent flying backwards. He watched as his health dipped into the red zone. "That almost killed me!" he said to himself, and took a couple steps back to recover

Tyler took out three arrows found some more boars took aim and released all three at once. All hits killing all three boars he collected the EXP and gold. He put away the bow pulled out the hook sword he had and started slicing. During all the grinding the sun began to set on Aincrad.

"Dont die!" He yelled "Oh and i was already Level 21 from the Beta Test! beat that!" He yelled to Tyler, He Continued to Kill Boars until he had leveled up and his sword had upgraded "Coo-" He tried to finish but was Tackled by a Mini Boss caled "King Boar" "Guys Help!" He yelled trying to get it off him

"Alright then..." Richard said as he ran into the field of boars, blindly swinging. After killing a couple, one rammed him in the chest and he was sent flying backwards. He watched as his health dipped into the red zone. "That almost killed me!" he said to himself, and took a couple steps back to recover
Ren then swoops in from behind Richard and kills the boar with one slash of his new sword "Richard you ok" ren asks turning back around to face Richard

"game of level in the beta ha beat 39 after the first week" Tyler shouted as the grinding turned into a friendly game of level "but currently I'm Lv 14" he saw the mini boss and changed out to the bow beginning to fire at it.

"Dont die!" He yelled "Oh and i was already Level 21 from the Beta Test! beat that!" He yelled to Tyler, He Continued to Kill Boars until he had leveled up and his sword had upgraded "Coo-" He tried to finish but was Tackled by a Mini Boss caled "King Boar" "Guys Help!" He yelled trying to get it off him
Ren then turns towards Luke and charges at the boar "you ok" ren asks luke while attacking the King boar

"As if my luck was going to get any better" Richard sighed as he saw King Boar "thanks Ren, also Luke made a guild called United Swords, i think he sent you an invite"
He ran towards King Boar and began wildly swinging at it, but his puny level 2 self was unable to scratch King Boar, who summoned in two enemies called Boar Guards to help it. "I'll take care of the guards" Richard shouted "You guys take down the King!"
He managed to kill one Guard, which was only a tiny bit stronger than the average boar, before the other attacked from behind him, slamming Richard face first back into the ground. Richard watched as his Health dipped back into the red, and rolled sideways, dodging the Boar Guard's attack, before running and hiding behind Ren
(OOC: Gamebug03, can we divert from the official SAO canon a bit? I don't think we can wait three months to fight the first boss)

"Im fine... BUT RIGHT NOW IM LEVEL 22!" He yelled as he got back up and stabbed the Guard Boar in the chest and then Stabbing King Boar in the Head, Killing it "Im now Level 24" He said with a Greedy Smile "Anyone want some gold?!" He yelled at the other three

"As if my luck was going to get any better" Richard sighed as he saw King Boar "thanks Ren, also Luke made a guild called United Swords, i think he sent you an invite"
He ran towards King Boar and began wildly swinging at it, but his puny level 2 self was unable to scratch King Boar, who summoned in two enemies called Boar Guards to help it. "I'll take care of the guards" Richard shouted "You guys take down the King!"
He managed to kill one Guard, which was only a tiny bit stronger than the average boar, before the other attacked from behind him, slamming Richard face first back into the ground. Richard watched as his Health dipped back into the red, and rolled sideways, dodging the Boar Guard's attack, before running and hiding behind Ren
(OOC: Gamebug03, can we divert from the official SAO canon a bit? I don't think we can wait three months to fight the first boss)
(Yea don't worry we won't wait three months)
Ren quickly turns and opens his menu "Richard take this" ren shouts while throwing Richard a health potion

"Thanks" Richard shouted, as he used the potion "Tastes like apple juice" he said to himself
He jumped back into battle, before realising that Luke had killed the Boar King already.
He finished off the second Boar Guard. "Keep the gold" he said to Luke "Use it for the guild, get us a house or something"

"After all that unfolded here tonight I don't think it matters" Ty said starting to walk away waving his hand "I'm going to the next city and get a room at the Inn anyone else want to come with if so follow." he continued towards the city not knowing whether any would follow.

"Yea, we should stick together" Richard said. He took the little bit of gold he had from killing the Boar Guards, and followed Tyler
He noticed that by killing the two Boar Guards, he had levelled up again, and was now Level three. "Im catching up you two" he whispered jokingly "very very slowly..."

"Ill get a Guild House that can Transfer to Different Floors" He said as he looked at all the gold he had just got "Richard you should do some more Grinding, Ill call everyone to the Guild House when i need you, See ya!" He yelled as he ran back into the City
(Ill continue this Later, Im just busy right now)

"i got the guild notification sounds good we've got a bunch of strong players we cant lose" Ren says as he opens his menu and accepts the guild request "its great to be aboard" then ren turns after Ty "hey i'm coming with ya" ren says with enthusiasm "you cant go alone its dangerous what do you say" ren says as he sticks out his hand

(Bye Z)
"Alright then, see you guys at the next city" Richard said as he began farming Boars again. He had a few close calls but in the end it was mostly fine. He watched night fall from the hill, most other players had gone by that point, Tyler, Ren and Luke were just blurry figures in the distance. Richard sat on the hill, and watched the moon rise, next to him sat a boar, who was supposed to be trying to kill him but for some reason was ignoring its programming, which allowed Richard to easily kill it.

He decided to go to an inn in the town of beginnings, he had found that the prices were pretty low, but most rooms were full. He handed over the money from killing the Boar guards, and went into his room. "So" he said, trying to start conversation with the Innkeeper "What do you think of this whole Stuck-In-the-game thing?"
"Im just a really advanced A.I." Replied the Innkeeper "I'm stuck here anyways"
"Oh..." Richard said, then went to his room

Last edited:
"Stick together huh" Tyler started chuckling as he pulled a teleport crystal set to the next village "see you later t the next town" he said as he activated the teleport crystal disappearing.

(So much for sticking together)
Deciding to sleep early that night, Richard bought a sandwich and ate it, then went to sleep. He slept surprisingly easily, and he, even more surprisingly, was NOT haunted by nightmares that night.
(Not going to post for a bit, I'll post again once you guys all also go to sleep/wake up)

"Stick together huh" Tyler started chuckling as he pulled a teleport crystal set to the next village "see you later t the next town" he said as he activated the teleport crystal disappearing.
"you doush bag" ren says laughing to himself as ty teleports away 'well then good thing i invested in speed' ren says to himself while continuing on the road

Turns out Richard did have nightmares that night, ones of giant floating men in red robes, calling down beams of light from the heavens and gripping the entire world in shadows. Richard tossed and turned that nigh, trying to escape the nightmares, as did many others that night in the world of Anicrad
(OOC: Filler post to ask @Gamebug3 this, can you make a discussion thread for the RP, i have a few things i would like to say and it would make it easier for us to communicate)

(OOC: I agree)
Ty sat in the Inn room he was not getting any sleep he was thinking of events going on outside SAO like his father's funeral in two weeks his own wedding in three days. He covered his face with his hands tears seeping through the cracks in between his fingers. Its not just a game anymore it was as real as it could get. For once within the virtual world he was scared for his life but for those he became friends with. He didn't know if any of his friends outside the world got the game. Yeah he was scared beyond reality literally.

And so on the next day, the sun rose early on the floating castle Anicrad. Everywhere, players began to wake from their restless slumber, including one particular player in the town of beginnings, Richard. As soon as he woke up, he looked around. Where was he?
Then, he remembered everything. He sat up, said good morning to the NPC innkeeper, and went along on his adventure to meet up with Ren, Luke and Tyler

Luke woke up in the New guild house and looked around "Oh.. Still in the game" He said getting out of his bed and walking down stairs, He grabbed His Katana and New armour he Bought, It was Shiny and was pretty light, He noticed a New sword next to his Katana, It was known as the Dark Curse, It was a Pure Black sword with white markings, It had the same stats as his normal Katana, He placed it on his back for safe keeping

He walked into the Town to find Ren Richard and Tyler, He sent off a Beacon to everyone in the Guild, Alerting everyone of the Whereabouts of the guild house, He entered a weapon store and looked at all the Shiny weapons which were no where close to as good as his weapons "What do you need?" Asked the NPC Blacksmith "Throwing knives please" He asked, The blacksmith passed Luke 3 throwing knives "Infinite my friend" The Blackmsmith chuckled "Good" Luke said as he took them and walked back to the Guild Home, He had used half his gold to buy the house and Furnish it and Put weapon racks down, The weapon racks had Swords and Bows ready to use, He waited at the Guild house for the others to arrive while Sharpening his Swords and Throwing Knives

"Whoa!" Richard exclaimed as he entered the guild house "This place is amazing!"
His looked down in shame at his basic leather armour and rusty cutlass when he saw the shiny new armour that Luke had, but that shame only lasted a second, after all, Luke had the entire beta test to get that stuff, which Richard would probably be able to get easily (Not)

"Whoa!" Richard exclaimed as he entered the guild house "This place is amazing!"
His looked down in shame at his basic leather armour and rusty cutlass when he saw the shiny new armour that Luke had, but that shame only lasted a second, after all, Luke had the entire beta test to get that stuff, which Richard would probably be able to get easily (Not)
"Hey rich why don't ya take this it'll help ya get some better gear" ren says while sending Richard some cash.

"You guys are allowed to grab some of these items" Luke said as he threw Ren a Sword "Is it better than your current one?" He asked

"Nah" Richard said as he looked at Luke's Weapon Racks "I think Luke has all of us covered"
There were so many kinds of weapons on the Racks, Swords and Shields, Maces and Flails, Spears and Daggers, Bows and Knives. "How much money did the Boar King drop?" He said to himself
Along with his current cutlass, which he sharpened, he also took two daggers, he always had liked how daggers could be used as both a projectile and a blade.

"A good amount, But after i got this place i went grinding" He said, Showing his level, his level had rised to 32 "Need anything else?" He asked

Last edited:
"I'm only level six" sighed Richard "anyways thanks for the daggers, has anyone found the dungeon yet?"
He worked on sharpening his cutlass, honestly he had no idea why he chose a cutlass, it just sounded cool at the time. After sharpening his cutlass, he began to work on his newly-acquired Daggers

"A good amount, But after i got this place i went grinding" He said, Showing his level, his level had rised to 26 "Need anything else?" He asked
"My sword is better than these ones it's a super rare monster drop I got pretty lucky I must say" ren says proudly "but thanks for offering I'll take some throwing daggers if that's ok though"

"Well my armour is pretty good" Richard said "made it from the fur of the Boar King, it doesn't look shiny or new but it has acceptable defence... Wait how did you get an ultra-rare drop from boars?"