• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join SwordArtOnline RP

"What?" The Bull king asked "what do you want"
"Your little was you are having" Richard asked "why are you having it?"
The Bull king took a step back, surprised "you want to know?" He asked, then growled angrily "I guess it was because of that treacherous boar king... it started many years ago"

(Flashback)
"Sir!" A Bull soldier shouted "the Boars are gathering for war!"
"that is rediculous!" The Bull king said "the Boar king and I had been friends for years!"
"Come and see for yourself" the Bull sighed
(Flashback end)

"But when I went to see, it seemed that it was the truth" the Bull king sighed "there was only one thing I could do"

(Flashback)
"Charrrgeee!" The Bull King shouted, as armies of Bulls charged into the unsuspecting Boar's ranks
"He was right about you!" The Boar king shouted at the Bull King "I knew that this war was neecisary
Then, a second Boar army appeared from over the hill, and the Boars and Bulls began to clash
(Flashback end)

"Many lives were lost in this war" King Bull said "so if you are that interested, could you please help us"

Richard sighed "please don't kill me for this" he said warily "but I spoke to the Boar king about this"
"WHAT!?" The Bull King shouted, then calmed down
"What did he say?" Boar King Pleaded "why? Why did he betray the friendship we had since we were both children?"
"Actually" Richard said "apparently he got news that you planned to invade HIM, and made that army just in case, he feels just as betrayed as you do"
"No way" King Boar said "this can't be true, this has to be some cruel prank or somethig"

"It's not" Richard sighed "from my point of veiw, you have both been manipulated."
The Bull king's eyes filled with tears "no" he cried "I can't believe I did that! That I betrayed him,"
"It's not your fault" Richard said "I have revealed word from an ally that a Bull-Boar hybrid was seen in the mountain, such a creature could easily infiltrate both your ranks and mislead you"

The Bull king's eyes filled with anger "him" he growled "no words can explain the hate, the fury I have for him, and him for us, Boar King and I, as we sealed him away in the dungeon to stop his conquest, as long as we live, he is stuck In there forever"

Bull king's eyes widened in fear "No way" he said to himself "that was his plan! Have us kill each other, so that his minions could free him! With us out of the way, floors one and two are left defenceless and enemiless"

At that moment, the quest tab changed from "Solve the Bull-Boar war", which was crossed off
Instead, that and another sentence saying
"(Secret Pathway) Unite the Bulls and Boars"
Appeared, and was crossed off, to finally
"Defeat the Floor Two Boss"

Meanwhile, Akihito Kayaba joined the game, through his admin powers, he was able to see the United Swords' progress. "Secret Quests have been found, as well as secret items and the safe zone" he said to himself "all by this guild..."
He thought about the meaning of this, "this guild" he said to himself "will be the defeater if Kayaba and the clearers of Sword Art Online, they just need some competition"
And with that, Kayaba, now Heathcliff, set off on his own SAO journey

"What?" The Bull king asked "what do you want"
"Your little was you are having" Richard asked "why are you having it?"
The Bull king took a step back, surprised "you want to know?" He asked, then growled angrily "I guess it was because of that treacherous boar king... it started many years ago"

(Flashback)
"Sir!" A Bull soldier shouted "the Boars are gathering for war!"
"that is rediculous!" The Bull king said "the Boar king and I had been friends for years!"
"Come and see for yourself" the Bull sighed
(Flashback end)

"But when I went to see, it seemed that it was the truth" the Bull king sighed "there was only one thing I could do"

(Flashback)
"Charrrgeee!" The Bull King shouted, as armies of Bulls charged into the unsuspecting Boar's ranks
"He was right about you!" The Boar king shouted at the Bull King "I knew that this war was neecisary
Then, a second Boar army appeared from over the hill, and the Boars and Bulls began to clash
(Flashback end)

"Many lives were lost in this war" King Bull said "so if you are that interested, could you please help us"

Richard sighed "please don't kill me for this" he said warily "but I spoke to the Boar king about this"
"WHAT!?" The Bull King shouted, then calmed down
"What did he say?" Boar King Pleaded "why? Why did he betray the friendship we had since we were both children?"
"Actually" Richard said "apparently he got news that you planned to invade HIM, and made that army just in case, he feels just as betrayed as you do"
"No way" King Boar said "this can't be true, this has to be some cruel prank or somethig"

"It's not" Richard sighed "from my point of veiw, you have both been manipulated."
The Bull king's eyes filled with tears "no" he cried "I can't believe I did that! That I betrayed him,"
"It's not your fault" Richard said "I have revealed word from an ally that a Bull-Boar hybrid was seen in the mountain, such a creature could easily infiltrate both your ranks and mislead you"

The Bull king's eyes filled with anger "him" he growled "no words can explain the hate, the fury I have for him, and him for us, Boar King and I, as we sealed him away in the dungeon to stop his conquest, as long as we live, he is stuck In there forever"

Bull king's eyes widened in fear "No way" he said to himself "that was his plan! Have us kill each other, so that his minions could free him! With us out of the way, floors one and two are left defenceless and enemiless"

At that moment, the quest tab changed from "Solve the Bull-Boar war", which was crossed off
Instead, that and another sentence saying
"(Secret Pathway) Unite the Bulls and Boars"
Appeared, and was crossed off, to finally
"Defeat the Floor Two Boss"

Meanwhile, Akihito Kayaba joined the game, through his admin powers, he was able to see the United Swords' progress. "Secret Quests have been found, as well as secret items and the safe zone" he said to himself "all by this guild..."
He thought about the meaning of this, "this guild" he said to himself "will be the defeater if Kayaba and the clearers of Sword Art Online, they just need some competition"
And with that, Kayaba, now Heathcliff, set off on his own SAO journey

She noticed the change and looked at Richard (I planned to go with you before you posted so I'll just be to the side here) "I don't understand, the bull-boar hybrids have tricked the two to fighting right? we'll have to tell the boar king and figure out what to do from there" she looked at the bulls still a little anxious around all the enemies.

She clicked on the message part of the menu and posted to the guild "have you guys seen the quest update?" she sent it quickly and looked at Richard "we should probably get going so the boar king doesn't send another attack by mistake "

Violet looks at the guild invite unknowingly of what to do. She didn't know if she wanted to or if it was a rear idea or not. She thought about it for a while not taking her eyes off the guild invite. She accepts it and opens her shop back up as the sun rises

Violet decided to accept the guild invite after a while of thought. She saw the sun was rising once again and she opened up shop. She continued to work on her blacksmithing skill.

Tyler found himself back out in the fields training slicing down enemies in some civil fight. The bulls and boars mustn't have gotten the memo that the war is over, after all the solve the bull-boar war quest had ended unless something else is going on. He pulled out a teleport crystal and went back to the town with it.

Violet walked around town and saw the man she met before. She looks at him to see if he had noticed her. Violet accepted the guild invite but didn't know anything about it and was curious

Luke continued to climb the mountain, Trying not to fall, He arrived at the hut and saw a man, A NPC "Welcome, I suspect you are here for the Martial Arts Extra Skill quest, Before i let you start, I must tell you a story

"When Aincrad was first created, There was a Man...... He shaped the mountains, Lakes, Forests, Caves and Plains, He had a amazing Sword known as Excalibur, It was shiny, Golden, It created the Colours of Aincrad, The Green of the Grass, The Grey of the Rocks, The Yellow of the Sun and the Blue of the Sky, It was strong enough to Slice a Mountain in half, Right now I have a Boulder, Crack it in half with your bare hands" The NPC said, Pointing to the Boulder next to the Hut "WHAT!?" He yelled, Running to the Boulder "There are, Different ways" The NPC said, Before Reseting and waiting for another player, Luke Noticed a Mini Boss "General Bull-Boar", With his Shining armour the General instantly ran at Luke "Ha! gave me a idea!" He yelled as he dashed in front of the Boulder, The General Bashed it in half, Giving Luke the Martials arts Tree and The Steel Gauntlets "Ha!" He yelled as he punched the General in the Stomach then Punching it in the face, Pushing it off the Mountain, He opened his Menu and went back into the Guild Chat and Typed "I got the Martial arts Skill, Where should we all meet up?" He waited for a Answer, Making sure no Monsters attacked him

(Not the conventional way of taking out a miniboss/beating a quest but ok?)

Richard noticed that Luke had gotten his skill, meanwhile, he had managed to get the Bull and Boar king to have a meeting, which wasn't hard since the Boars happened to be in the area anyway.
"So what you are saying" Boar King demanded "Is that we were both tricked by HIM!?"
Bull King sighed "Unfortunately Yes, tricked by him"
Boar King smirked "But now we know his plan" he said "We can just NOT kill each other and he cant be free"
"Actually" The Bull King said "Now that the players are here, we may just have the forces necessary to kill him"

The Boar King, and all of the other bulls and boars smiled, "Your completely right" he said "That fool won't even see us coming!"

(Not the conventional way of taking out a miniboss/beating a quest but ok?)

Richard noticed that Luke had gotten his skill, meanwhile, he had managed to get the Bull and Boar king to have a meeting, which wasn't hard since the Boars happened to be in the area anyway.
"So what you are saying" Boar King demanded "Is that we were both tricked by HIM!?"
Bull King sighed "Unfortunately Yes, tricked by him"
Boar King smirked "But now we know his plan" he said "We can just NOT kill each other and he cant be free"
"Actually" The Bull King said "Now that the players are here, we may just have the forces necessary to kill him"

The Boar King, and all of the other bulls and boars smiled, "Your completely right" he said "That fool won't even see us coming!"
kiri had followed Richard sort of like a guard but there didn't seem to be any potential threat so she had just been to the side listening to bulls and boars intently. She decided to speak up "can I question who this guy is? I'd like to know who I'm going to end up killing if t's a way to progress"

Kiri saw the notification from Luke but didn't think she was in place to answer so left it for now.

The two Kings froze and stared at Kiri, their eyes turned red with rage
"His Name fills us with rage!" Boar King said
"We despise his very existence" The Bull King said
"His name" the two said in unison "IS KING MINOS!"

"Wait... King Minos? Like from the greek myth?" Richard asked, and the two Kings nodded "but... bu... King Minos was not a Bull/Boar hybrid, that was the Minotaur"
"Wait what?" Bull King asked "what? That can't be true"
"Actually it is" Richard said "King Minos' son was the Minotaur, King Minos was just some ordinary guy"
"OH COME ON!" King Boar shouted "THIS GAME'S PLOT, GAMEPLAY, QUESTS AND LEVELING ARE SOME OF THE BEST IN RPG HISTORY, THE GRAPHICS ARE AMAZING AND THE ENTIRE NERVEGEAR IS THE BEST VR AND BRAIN FRYING TECH IN THE WORLD! AND YOU SAY ITS BAD BECAUSE OF ONE MISTAKE IN AN UNIMPORTANT PLOT ON THE SECOND FLOOR!?" he calmed down
"Wow..." Richard said "that was strange..."
"Sorry" the Boar King said 'Its just that i don't like the game I'm in, the quest I'm in, to be insulted"
"but seriously, BRAIN FRYING!?" Richard said
"Well yea..." king boar said, "No other contraption in the world frys brains at such a rate"
"That is the weirdest thing i have heard all day" Richard said "Anyways, lets raid the Minotaur!"

The two Kings froze and stared at Kiri, their eyes turned red with rage
"His Name fills us with rage!" Boar King said
"We despise his very existence" The Bull King said
"His name" the two said in unison "IS KING MINOS!"

"Wait... King Minos? Like from the greek myth?" Richard asked, and the two Kings nodded "but... bu... King Minos was not a Bull/Boar hybrid, that was the Minotaur"
"Wait what?" Bull King asked "what? That can't be true"
"Actually it is" Richard said "King Minos' son was the Minotaur, King Minos was just some ordinary guy"
"OH COME ON!" King Boar shouted "THIS GAME'S PLOT, GAMEPLAY, QUESTS AND LEVELING ARE SOME OF THE BEST IN RPG HISTORY, THE GRAPHICS ARE AMAZING AND THE ENTIRE NERVEGEAR IS THE BEST VR AND BRAIN FRYING TECH IN THE WORLD! AND YOU SAY ITS BAD BECAUSE OF ONE MISTAKE IN AN UNIMPORTANT PLOT ON THE SECOND FLOOR!?" he calmed down
"Wow..." Richard said "that was strange..."
"Sorry" the Boar King said 'Its just that i don't like the game I'm in, the quest I'm in, to be insulted"
"but seriously, BRAIN FRYING!?" Richard said
"Well yea..." king boar said, "No other contraption in the world frys brains at such a rate"
"That is the weirdest thing i have heard all day" Richard said "Anyways, lets raid the Minotaur!"
Kiri decided to ignore the strange happening that had just occurred she looked at Richard with a raised eyebrow before talking again "Ok, I say we get the guild to meet up somewhere so we can fight this King Minos, we should probably alert other people too" she was keeping calm in front of the two leaders who still seemed quite angry about ... whatever that fourth wall break was and she couldn't help but feel curious on what this minotaur was going to be like.

Luke climbed off the Mountain and Headed to a Mark on the Map he had set to be the Meeting place, He opened the Guild chat and Typed "Are you guys heading to the Meeting place?" He continued to wait for a Reply

"Definitely" Richard's voice boomed from behind Luke, as he rode the Boar King up the hill behind him "I'll follow you! And so will they"
The Bull King, as well as the United Bull and Boar Armies followed him up the hill as well
Richard smiled "I think we have the forces necessary to take down the boss now" he said

Meanwhile, a player named Heathcliff walked through the crowded marketplace in the town of beginnings, looking at all the wares. He noticed that as well as the NPCs, there were some player characters there, representing different guilds and selling their excess items to weaker players.

He smiled, this was finally becoming the world he wanted it to be, vibrant, alive, not just some MMO but an entire universe for him to shape, and watch as his creation grew to something bigger than he could have imagined, still though, it seemed that some players were afraid, but why? Why fear perfection? Death is just another form of Life, there is no difference.

Heathcliff looked at one of the stores, producing some COL (The money thing) from his pocket, he bought a sword and a few healing potions, and went into the fields of floor one to train

The Boars seemed awfully far and few that day, as if they had all disappeared somewhere, he was tempted to use his admin powers to locate them, but he decided not to, he was going to play like a player, legit as others would call it, just one little change, one necessary to keep him alive.
He flicked a switch, and felt as a Boar hit him in the back, then exploded, over his head were the words "Immortal Object"

He brought his health back to full with a health potion and began farming in its earnest, maybe if he was lucky, he would be level twenty in time to fight the second boss

Kiri had followed the army, waving at Luke and smiling "I don't know how this happened either" she stood next to him, now in front of Richard as she spoke "We should start trying to find and get to where he's hiding now then, get some more people if we can to help and get rid of Minos" she looked at the boars and bulls "do you know where he is?"

"Floor Two Dungeon" King Boar said "Somewhere, conveniently, near the meeting point your friend Jack set."
"Its not going to be easy" sighed Bull King "The dungeon is crawling with Minotaurs, it will take all our strength to take them down"
"Warning" King Boar said "Massive fourth wall breaking plot related exposition that relates to the lore of the game"

Many, many years ago, the young Boar and Bull king were surveying their land, when they saw a darkness in the far borders of floor two. An army of Minotaurs charging through the plains, through the combined forces of the Bulls and Boars, the evil was driven back into an ancient cave where they had come from. Throughout the years, the Bulls and Boars guarded the cave, which became known as the Labyrinth (Cos Minotaur), but there were many close calls
While King Minos, leader of the Minotaur, was not seen for years, his two generals, Rhadamanthys and Sarpedon (OOC: Names of King Minos' two brothers in greek mythology, yea I researched this, so what? Sounds like something Kayaba would do) would constantly attack the Boars and Bulls, until one day, the joint armies came to a conclusion, the enemy must be sealed away. The gates were closed, with the keys being infused in the crowns of the Kings, so that no one race could free King Minos.

"Alright" Richard said "So where is this Labyrinth which totally wasn't ripped off of greek mythology, on that note, are you going to tell me that there is a navigation item called the Golden Thread?"
The two kings looked uneasy "Yes" Bull King muttered quietly "BUT THATS BESIDES THE POINT"
"Anyways" Boar King butted in "me and bull king unfortunately can't join you, because only we can seal the door and we need to be ready for if you fail"

"Hey guy what ya doin" ren yells as he runs up to his guild mates "do you know how long it took me to get here on foot it's outrageous there should at least be horses to ride on or something" ren says jokingly then he looks up at the bull and boar King "so a lot has happened since we last saw each other hey cuz last I remember you were talking about how the bull and boar King were fighting card to fill me in?" Ren asks

"So there was the quest we had to do to unlock the dungeon, which is somewhere down this track and totally ripped off from Greek Mythology" Richard explained "So the quest technically had us kill either the Boar or Bull king but we found a loophole"
"You speak like we are just machines, robots" Boar King said "We are much, much more than that"
"He is right!" Bull king shouted "We are Living, Breathing- uh" the Bull King faltered "Artificial Intelligences, emphasis on Intelligence"

"Sure" Richard said "So anyways, we found that the boss is King Minos, who is apparently a Minotaur now because a certain Akihito Kayaba has not done his research with this game, and we are going to fight the boss now"

Meanwhile, Heathcliff had farmed all the way to level fifteen, and was watching the group. He walked up to the group "Did i hear you guys talk about fighting the boss?" he asked "Its just that I'm sick and tired of seeing people living in fear, and want to do something to help"
He smiled, and internally he was leaping with joy, these players had managed to find the secret way to finish the quest! They truly were special, and proved to him yet again that the human mind was a brilliant thing, and one which no machine would ever be able to replicate. He had, under invisibility, listened to King Boar's monologue, and had thought it to be quite good, the AI could perfectly replicate emotion, but in the end, it wasn't real, these humans though, they were something different...

"Well just wow really I've missed a lot and only so I could grind and hunt for rare gear" ren said sadly "speaking of gear I got you guys these" ren says opening his menu and sending Luke, Richard and Kiri items "there's a teleport crystal set to the guild house, a health crystal and some more powerful health potions" ren says he then turns to heathcliff "so who are you exactly?" Ren asks suspiciously

Ty walked among the field soon arriving at the meeting location. He was late since he had something else, going on. As he walked to the group he saw a player he hadn't met yet Ty looked confused at the new person "Who are you" he asked.

Kiri smiled warmly towards Ren "thanks for the potions and crystals" she thanked him and turned to Heathcliff as well, curious at who he was, there were a lot of people in this game but she had never seen him before, especially not when the robed man announced what was going on. Deciding to keep her distance she smiled softly and tried not to seem rude to the new guy.

"Well alright then" Richard said "We all meet at the dungeon in a couple of hours then?"
Heathcliff nodded "I'll meet you guys there" he said, and used a teleport crystal to leave

Doing the same, Richard left the group and teleported back to floor one, where he went to the guild house and sharpened his two knives, before going back to the town of Beginnings where he had stayed before, taking a bunch health potions, he went to the fields to train one last time before he would fight the boss

Luke teleported away as well, He went to the Town of Beginnings and started to edit the Guild House, He added level 30 weapons and new Floors and walls, Making it have 4 Storeys anda Bedroom for every Guild Member

Luke then went back to the Fields and continued to Farm, Seeing Will and pretty much copying what he was doing

Luke called the Guild back to the Door to the Boss room
"Waiting for the others?" The Bull king asked
"Yes... Do you have any stories?" Luke asked, waiting for a Answer
"Ill tell you one about a amazing Scythe Wielder on Floor 3" The Boar king said, Getting his Voice ready

"In the Forests of the Third floor lived a Normal man, He was normal until one day.... He was killed by a Ghost, With anger, He brought himself back to life and swore Vengeance on who ever killed him, He attacks mostly everyone he sees, Most people who have seen him have died moments later.... He used a Scythe to show how he was a sort of.... Grim Reaper..." The Boar King finished
"Wow... Interesting" Luke said as he Set up the waypoint and waited for his team

Violet stood in the town square still in a depressed state. She looked around but didn't see many players. Violet dragged her sword around on the floor to create shapes and different pictures into the floor.

Ty walked among the 2nd floor field once filled with animals but now completely empty but not due to hunting there just wasn't anything around to hunt. With every passing minute he found his grip on the real world slipping away at this point he was forgetting what the real world was like despite not being in the game for more than a couple day, in fact he was starting to forget his family not knowing if he'd make it through this. After a few minutes he realized something, something that he and the united swords should have realized awhile ago they won't get anywhere if they wait around for groups they had to fight. As this thought entered his mind he clenched his fist and opened up his menu he begun typing a message reading 'It was an honour to know you but I'm leaving, I'll find the boss and message the location. I don't expect to come back alive and you guys shouldn't expect that either, I'm tired of waiting' he sent the message a tear slipping down his face landing on the ground the thought of his family, but he was ready to die if it came to that. He shifted through the menu a bit more to where he could see the entire guild before anyone could argue he left the guild and walked towards somewhere.

Getting the message, Richard immediately teleported to the second floor, he wanted to find Tyler, tell him that he couldn't leave them, they he needed them and they needed him, but he remembered what the Boar King said about the Labyrinth, so easy to get lost in there, so easy to be slaughtered by the many Minotaur Minions of King Minos. He reached the gates, where he saw Jack and Heathcliff waiting, as well as the United Boar Army. "Did you see it?" Richard asked sadly as he showed the others the message

"Alright men!" The Bull King shouted "I've just received word that there is a man inside looking for the Boss Room, once that is done we all charge into that area. A few go in first to check for traps, before we pummel King Minos' treacherous a**!"
The Bulls all cheered, while Richard stood, confused at the sudden censorship, and sad that such a valued ally and friend would just abandon them. But that was not to say that he did not know what it felt like, already the lines of reality were blurred, death was real, yet no pain was felt, he could see, hear and touch the world of Anicrad, day by day it was harder to see everything as an illusion because the need for you survival was real.

Ty walked through the labyrinth leaving a small trail of some item he had found near the entrance. With every corner he only felt like getting father "I'm tired of just sitting around. I'm ready to die" he repeated a few times to himself chopping down anything in his way. After a few minutes he felt his friends were on his trail so he broke into a light run he didn't want them to find him. Slowly he realized that his old self was dead Ty no longer existed only the sao player of Yirril. He slowed back down "No mercy," he whispered "I'm ready to die" he turned around sensing something behind him, it was just a hostile animal. He pulled out his hook sword and lunged at it defeating it. He smirked at his kill and continued walking down. Despite being in the labyrinth for some time he hadn't encountered any traps, maybe it was over exaggeration about the labyrinth or he was incredibly lucky.

The Boar and Bull kings stood outside the doors, waving goodbye with their hooves as Richard and Heathcliff entered the Labyrinth. "We'll send some Boars and Bulls after you soon to help!" The Boar king shouted
"You mean Bulls and Boars" the Bull King continued
"Boars and Bulls" the bull king said firmly
"Bulls and Boars!" The Bull king shouted angrily

Heathcliff/Kayaba sighed as he walked away, maybe this Artificial Inteligence thing wasn't the best idea after all

Following a Convinently placed route of Enemy Drops and other random items, Richard and Heathcliff traversed the dungoeon, looking for any other signs of Ty.

Yirril continued to walk getting closer and closer to the center he stopped his trail hoping that they didn't continue following him he pulled up the menu and pulled up messaging and typed one for Richard it read 'I know you're following me I know you want to stop me but unfortunately if you find me I'll kill you just go until I'm dead or I find the boss ok just go' he sent the message not at all feeling bad about it. He moved forward running into a few hostiles chopping them down easily probably due to his high level. He continued not scared of any consequence of this action. He soon stopped just for the sake of stopping waiting to see if they show up, if they do he wouldn't actually kill him but he will attack and then retreat back deeper into the labyrinth.

Luke walked into the Maze and spotted Ty "Ty! you ne-" Luke stopped as a Black Ghost put its arms around Luke then disappeared, Luke's eyes turned Red and he Put up his fists, He Sprinted at Ty and started punching him in the face, Trying to knock out his Character

Yirril fell to the ground with a punch to the face pushing Luke off of him pulling out his sword. He circled around him in a sword stance ready to fight "this isn't between us Luke this is currently between me and Rich so just back off" he said his voice showing a sense of hatred towards him. He back off lowering his sword "we both are after the same mission I just" he couldn't bring himself to finish the sentence instead turning and running deeper into the labyrinth not given the change to figure which way to go so he picked a direction that isn't where Luke came from and ran disappearing into the darkness.

Richard and Heathcliff had seen the message, and caught up to Ty and Luke, where he watched their confrontation. The terrified Richard and slightly amused Heathcliff snuck back into the shadows, trying to find an alternate route through the winding corridors to find Ty and stop him from killing anyone while not getting killed themselves.

Yirril made his way through the labyrinth finally arriving at the boss room "here we go" he shouted as the room lit up around him. As the room lit up all the way he pulled out his hook sword ready to take on the boss. He gave a creepy smirk and shouted "FIGHT" as he ran towards the boss attacking on all offense. After a few hits the boss managed with one huge swing Yirril was missing half health and Yirril realized that he was in need of help. He didn't retreat but he started a small panic not wanting to fall back.

Ren was walking through the second floor towards the boss room when he received a message "hmm wonder what this is?" He asked himself opening up the chat after reading the messages Ren dropped his sword which he was holding in his other hand "Ty you idiot" ren said under his breath, ren graves his sword off the ground and ran up to the entrance of the maze. Once arriving at the entrance he turned to look up at the entrance then to the boars "there all inside arn't they?" Ren asked standing up straight to face the bull and boar King

Luke stopped and his eyes went normal "What just happened?" He asked, He walked through the Maze until he arrived at a Massive door and opened it, He saw Ty fighting the Boss and he Equipped his Steel Gauntlets "ILL HELP!" Luke yelled as he ran forward and started Punching the Boss, Dropping his Health more and more

Yirril looked over at Luke who entered the field overcome by the rage of Luke attacking him out of the blue he changed perspectives and charged towards Luke "I'll teach you to attack a friend" he yelled as he charged him.

Boar King sighed "unfortunately yes" he said "the one named Ty entered first, said he was going to find the boss room. Then the others went after him"

(OOC: Enough of this spoiler thing, if anyone wants to not be spoiled they wouldn't be here)
Meanwhile inside of the labyrinth, Heathcliff's admin powers told him that the boss fight had started, and that King Minos' first general was fighting Ty and Luke, he looked to his unknowing companion, who seemed terrified for his friends, although Kayaba could not fathom why he would. He felt a slight disturbance as all of a sudden, it seemed like the boss was not the one being attacked anymore.

Meanwhile Richard was extremely worried, knowing the state Ty was in, he probably intended to keep his promise, and Richard doubted Luke would just leave the dungeon .

Luke stopped attacking and looked at Ty "I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" He yelled as he Punched Ty in the Face as hard as he could, Knocking him down to the Red zone in Health, Luke looked back to the Boss, He pulled the Katana off his Back and Slashed at the Boss, He stabbed it and punched it until it Shattered into Blue Shards, He collected the Loot and looked back to Ty " Im sorry.... What happened?" He asked, Holding out his Hand

"That was quick" Heathcliff muttered as he felt the boss get taken down, one down, two to go. Now as long as he and Richard got there in time to help-

"What was that?" Richard asked, referring to Heathcliff's comment "What was quick?"
"I didn't say anything" Heathcliff said, feigning surprise "I guess its true when they say this place plays tricks"
Richard nodded "Definitely"

Continuing on, Richard and Heathcliff heard an echo of Luke shouting, something about not doing anything, and they decided to follow the noise to find the two, and hopefully stop them from brutally murmuring each other