• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join SwordArtOnline RP

"Ty is dead" he said "I go by Yirril" Yirril shouted as he charged back at Luke despite his health in the red zone. He swung his hook sword at his old 'friend' not expecting to win the fight "You attacked me and you claim to not have"

(THIS IS NOT AUTOING, We planned this)
"FINE THEN YIRRIL! TAKE THIS!" Luke yelled as he Punched Yirril, Making his Health go down to Zero "No no no no no no!" Luke yelled as he fell down and looked at the Body, His Level Increased and he had gained all of Ty's Loot "NO!" Luke Screamed as he Burst into Tears, The body breaking into Blue Shards, He looked at his Icon that had become Orange, He looked at the second General "Time to die!" The General yelled, Luke grabbed Ty's Hook sword and Killed the General, He continued to cry and think about what he did

Last edited:
(OOC: This was fun planning and it worked out just perfectly)
In his last moments Yirril didn't feel pain instead he was overjoyed. He couldn't take it, the stress of just falling from the real world to protecting those wo wanted to help. In his last moments what seemed like his ultimate defeat was his ultimate victory since even though he died he brought someone a friend into someone who PKed. Tyler "Yirril" Kiuko will live on as a memory. In his last moments he was relieved of the stress of SAO.

Last edited:
"Tyler "Yirril" Kiuko has died!" Heathcliff realised suddenly, and ran to Tyler and Luke. He ran towards where they last were, taking off his Heathcliff disguise, Kayaba walked up to Luke "you are a player killer now" he whispered into Luke's ear "but I can fix that, I can not bring Tyler back, the nervegear has fried his brain, but your teammates will never know"

"What? What do you mean he died?" Richard shouted as he ran after Heathcliff

Ren ran through the maze trying to find his way to the center when the worst thing he could imagine came up onto his screen on the health bars at the side Next to Ty's name his health was depleted Rens face dropped he quickly ran around the corner to find Richard, heathcliff and Luke "what happened here?" Ren asked clutching his sword tightly in his hands

(Remember, Kayaba removed his Heathcliff disguise, but not when anyone was watching so nobody knows that they are the same person)
Kayaba looked around, smiled, and dissapeared, teleporting just around the corner, once there he put back on the Heathcliff disguise and ran back into the boss room.
"What happened?" He asked quietly, feigning shock
"He died" Richard said angrily "he died and Midas killed him, when I get my hands on that son of a b**** I will make him wish he was never even born!"
Heathcliff smiled, as he knew the real murderer was Luke, but instead of telling everyone, he waved his hand over Luke, removing the orange bar above his head, so nobody would know...

The ground started to rumble, and the Minotaur known as King Midas rose up from the ground, "He is here" Heathcliff said, "You can get your wish"

Without even bothering to wait for the others, Richard leapt into battle with a passion, a fire he never had before. Twirling and slicing, stabbing and kicking, but of course he ran out of energy quite quick. Falling onto the ground due to a hit from Midas, he looked up to see its massive sword come down on him

... but that sword never hit. A battle cry was heard from beyond the walls, to smaller entrances above the boss door burst open, and a massive army of Bulls and Boar, or Boars and Bulls as Boar King would say., charged straight into Midas' massive head, forming a ring around it. Like always, regular Minotaur began appearing in the arena, but the Boar/Bull United Army picked them off quickly

Luke clutched his Katana and was overcome with Guilt, He felt a strange energy from his back, a new Katana had appeared, it was longer and had green spikes through it, Luke moved his normal Katana's sheathe down to his waist and put it in, He then took the larger katana off his back, a large Snake-like spirit Dragon appeared, Following the sword
"TIME TO DIE!" Luke yelled as he ran at the Boss, slicing and doing a large amount damage, Luke continued to attack until it only had a tiny amount of health left, He slashed again and it was dead

Luke sheathed his Sword then looked at the Bosses Blue shards and then Collapsed

Despite Ty being killed Yirril remained as a series of ones and zeros. After a second he felt some of the code ripped from him forming a sword that was used by Luke to kill the boss. When Luke fell to the ground Yirril tried to reabsorb the sword but it wouldn't fuse causing much pain in Yirrils code form until the data making up his consciousness changed forming a physical body looking much like Tyler except he was glitching his form distorting every so often. A demonic laugh escaped as Ty was gone Yirril realized, with that he had no moral system he no longer had something holding him back, but he was weak he needed to regain his strength if he wanted to kill everyone. He looked at the United Swords and before anything could happen he transformed into a cloud of data fleeing the scene.

Last edited:
(Like before, this is not autoing, i got Z's permission)
Defeating the last remaining Minotaurs, Richard and Heathcliff picked up Luke and placed him on the Boar King, who began to carry him out of the dungeon
"So" Richard said, trying to start a conversation as he walked alongside BK "Heathcliff, how did you know that Ty had died"
"Just a feeling" Heathcliff said, shrugging "it sounds cool but knowing when people die sucks"
"Alright then" Richard said "Anyways, now what? Are you going to join the united swords?"
Heathcliff shrugged again "Maybe, maybe not, it depends"
"Depends on what?" Richard asked, curious

In his head, Heathcliff had plenty of reasons, but decided not to express any of them as they would all instantly give him away, instead he pondered what had happened in the Labyrinth's Centre. Even to him, the exact circumstances of Ty's death were a mystery, and activating his Admin Powers to check in front of Richard probably was not such a good idea. It was really a wonder what emotions could do, they could make or break relationships. His heart had soared as he saw the capability of emotion in the Boss Room, able to take down Minos in a speed he didn't think possible. It was intriguing how this force known as anger could destroy friends and foes alike, even though it wasn't even a physical thing.

Luke saw Flashing lights as He Dreamed of Him killing Ty over and over, He awoke and looked at Will and Heathcliff and the Boar King
"Hi..... Where are we going?." Luke said, Continuing to lay on the Boar King, He felt the Energy from the Sword on his back, It was as if.... somehow Ty was Smiling at him, Happy for him

"You killed the boss" Richard said, "Nice sword by the way, what the hell happened to you back there? It was like a massive dragon had come out of your sword to slay the beast, but i was on the ground the entire time so i could be wrong" he turned to Heathcliff for confirmation
Heathcliff nodded "It was strange, like nothing I had ever seen before" he said, before realising that questions may be raised about that comment, luckily they had just reached the perfect location to change the subject "oh look, we're here" pointing at the door to the Labyrinth, still wide open

(Here we go Sam's introduction)
Sam sat next to the entrance waiting for them to come back, if they came at all. When he begun to think that they may not come back he saw them walking to the exit he looked at them and saw someone was missing, the first one to enter "Where's the other" Sam whispered silently as he walked away from the entrance, after all he didn't actually know them they were just a powerful group he kept an eye on for a different guild he was doing business.

Yirril arrived at the guild house transforming back into a physical form and entered the house. He was able to enter due to the system not recognizing him as a player. Once inside he looked around seeing weapons and found one he liked he grabbed it turning it into code that he absorbed as energy restore a small amount of power but not enough. A sheathe appeared on his back with the sword in it. He smiled demonically exiting the building before turning back into data heading to the nearest town.

Leaving the Boar King, and by extension Luke, Richard decided to show Heathcliff the guild house, when he noticed something missing from one of the weapon racks. "Where the hell did the plot device- i mean sword go?" he asked, recounting the swords "Yep definitely one missing, probably Tyler took a spare or something and lost it when he died... wait where are you Heathcliff?"
Meanwhile, and invisible Kayaba was patrolling the house, using the code from the game to see every event that had happened there when what Richard said got his attention. He had seen every single United Swords member's inventories, and not one contained the sword he had said was missing. Looking back five minutes, he saw a shadowy figure, a being of pure code he couldn't quite make out walking through the house, taking the sword, and transforming it into code.
Looking through the code, he found no references to this figure, which couldn't be identified. For a split second, fear gripped his heart, before his rational mind told him that it was probably some glitch from unused A.I. not given a proper sprite, but there was a nagging feeling in the back of his mind that something more sinister was going on. He saw Richard go upstairs, and devised the perfect way to make an entrance

Richard walked into the bathroom, looking for Heathcliff, where he found him casually sitting on the toilet, holding a newspaper in front of him. Heathcliff looked up and his face turned red. Two thoughts crossed Richard's mind, firstly "Anicrad has newspaper? News to me!" and secondly "Eww"
Slamming the door closed, Richard decided to just to leave for the next floor, Heathcliff would probably follow him once he was done, probably (Unless he bumps into one of you, wink wink)

Yirril sensed that Kayaba was on his trail "Kayaba Kayaba, Kayaba" Yirril whispered to Heathcliff through the code his voice distorted and demonic, no one else could hear the conversation "I know you are probably wondering who I am but you should know considering you knew about my death, or at least Ty's death" he let out a small chuckle. He stopped the chuckle "listen if you don't want me to tell them who you really are you need to do two things for me okay" he whispered as kind of a threat.

Luke walked through the Plains of the Second Floor, Talking with the Boar King and Bull King "Wow... your Sister is a interesting person" the Bull King said, looking at Boars in the Plains, Luke laughed until he looked at his Arm which was oddly glitching out "Whats happening with your arm?" The Boar King asked, looking at His arm "Umm...." Luke said, raising his arm, The Glitching started to grow over his entire body, Luke started to watch as his Body Disappeared and he saw the words "EXITING SAO"

(Alright, I guess we should have the Time Skip now)

"I don't make deals with demons" Kayaba said plainly, removing his Heathcliff disguise and standing up "Tyler is dead, whatever remains of him in this world is nothing more than a ghost, an afterimage. But I shall play your game, at least for now. The Cardinal System, the one which is making Anicrad float at this very moment, has surely realised your existence and will destroy it. Also why should I care that I am known to a group of players when i could easily make a second, or third identity"

But the truth was, he did care, he didn't know why or how he cared about these players, but he did. Just being with them has fascinated him, they had taught him so much about the lives of others, and the emotions Kayaba worked so hard to repress in himself, at least that was what his rational mind told him about why. In truth he felt that there was a unique bond between him and then, he felt obliged in a way to aid them through their quest, and the one named Richard he even considered to be a... friend.

(Sure, Richard is already out of the picture and i'm assuming me and Darkemporer are about to finish up this conversation too)

"Nothing, more than a ghost" Yirril softly chuckled "Then explain the sword Luke has, or had since Ty used his grip to free him." He found a NPC out in the fields and attacked the poor guy killing him absorbing the data "We will met again Kayaba, also the Cardinal system cant attack me I have the basic code of a player" he stopped talking to Kayaba and begun finding players to follow him as a leader.

-1 MONTH LATER-​
Luke sat in his Bed at home, Watching TV and seeing the Current status of SAO "Floor 5.... Good work guys..." Luke said, Opening a Dkype Call "Yes Luke?" a Hacker asked "Im going back into SAO" Luke said, Looking out the Window at the Hospital "Alright, Most players of SAO are Level 40 and the Highest Level person is 60" The Hacker said, Opening a Menu of Statistics "Make me Level 80" Luke said, Seeing Ren and Richard but something scared him as he looked at the Score "Yirril....?" He said, Looking at his Statistics

:
Y̡͚͖͈̫̣̙̭̪̟͋̌̀̈͌͑̒͆̓̈́Į̫̠͕͓͓̹̠̗̋̀̈́̇̅̍̉͌̉̕͜R̨̢͔̣͇̝͙͖̳͂̈̓͆̿͊̂́͜͠͝Ŗ̝̠̣̫͉̟̜͚̺͌̓͛̓̇͐͑͛͑̕I̡͈͙͈͔͈̞̠͎͌̀͊̾́̒̏͐̍͝ͅL̢̨̤̯̣̣͖͈̳̰̿̅̈́̒̃́̐̕͝͠

Luke looked back and saw it gone and then he looked at his Own character, Rising from 45 to 80, Making him the strongest player in the Game or so he thought "Thanks" Luke said before closing the Call and leaving a Note that said "Im saving my Friends"

Luke arrived at the Hospital and told his Doctor what he was doing "I don't think this is a good idea! you might die!" The Doctor yelled, Looking at Luke's Nervegear on the Bed "Im saving everyone" Luke said as he Got back in the Bed, Hooked himself up and entered the Game

Luke teleported to Floor 5 and opened his Menu and sent a Message to the Guild "Im Back guys and im Ready to Win"

"I thank thee for thee's service" the ghostly knight said as he floated upwards "Finally i may depart from this world"
Richard smiled as he looked down upon the coffin which the Ghostly Knight had been bound to for thousands of years, he picked up an old, withered blade, much to withered for use. In the past two weeks he had been traveling all through floor 2, searching far and wind for similar artefacts, all owned by souls who had been trapped, unable to escape to the afterlife, by the Ghost king to guard the keys to his Dungeon.

All of the ghosts had originally been hostile, but once beaten they were able to peacefully be free to the afterlife. The first fight was against a ghostly fisherman who had dropped the <Ghostly Hook>, that had been easy. Next was a Ghostly Archer, who dropped the <Phantom Arrow> which supposedly never missed but wasn't compatible with bows. Next was the Ghostly Ogre, a fearsome beast wielding a <Ghostly Mace> Again, as soon as it was killed the Weapon became completely useless, finally the Ghostly King wielded the <Ghostly Sword>, and with all five, he just needed the <Ghostly Scythe> from the final ghost to complete them, of course apparently that one was the most dangerous, being based off of the grim reaper and all.

He went to send a message to Heathcliff, whom he had found to have extreme knowledge of the game, probably from Beta Testing, when another message caught his eye, one from a name he had not heard since its owner's sudden disappearance from the game all those months ago. Luke. Richard smiled as he mounted the Boar King and began to return to the new and improve Guild House

Sam knelt before the man in a dark hood hiding his face. The strange and dark man spoke "The guild, what is its process"
Sam looked him straight in the eyes "they are gaining numbers and doing it fast, Sir" he replied. The hooded man nodded telling Sam to go and so Sam left. After leaving he begun to continue leveling up 69 being where he was.

Travelling back to town on his trusty steed, he got off and teleported BK back where he had been summoned from, a skill he had discovered on floor four when he raised his hand in a desperate to defend himself from a boss and the Boar King had appeared in front of him, of course then the Boss' sword had just killed the Boar King but it was a useful discovery once Richard found out how to activate it.

Reaching the castle which housed the United Swords, he entered through the massive drawbridge and walked through the gates. Returning to a massive map on the table, he began drawing lines from his first location, a beach by the sea to the most recent, a far off region up a winding mountain track, trying to find a pattern to find the Ghostly Scythe. Eventually, me noticed a suspicious church, suspicious because churches were not in SAO. He drew a line from the mountain trail to the Church, before connecting it to the beach, and a terrified and in awe smile appeared on his face, "Kayaba you sneaky genius" he said, smiling

"What?" Heathcliff, who was somehow behind Richard even though he never recalled him entering, asked.
"Look" Richard whispered, pointing at the map
Heathcliff looked at the map, the red lines intersecting to form a star-pattern, a Pentagram. And what was in the middle? A castle, one which he and Richard had personally gone to explore but found no entrance and five Keyholes in the shapes of what appeared to be a Hook, Arrow, Mace, Sword and Scythe. Of course he already knew all this, and smugly looked on as realisation dawned on Richard, "the ghost king" Richard whispered, breathless "the derelict castle. It makes so much sense"

Last edited:
Sam walked among the fields of Aincrad looking at the symbol tattooed onto his wrist. The symbol was a tag showing his allegiance to a seperate guild called 'Knights of the Dark Sword' the guild was not an actual guild so they could still join other guilds. Their mission was to discover pk guilds and destroy them, at least that's what claim, the guild is very secretive and only has 10 members. The leader of the guild is called NOX. Sam is a spy who infiltrates other guild to learn if they have malicious intents or if they just want to clear aincrad. Sam's current mission is to monitor the United Swords and the progress they've made. After a bit of traveling he arrived at the castle belonging to the United Swords"I wish to speak to Richard, I am a representative of the Knights of the Dark Sword" he moved his sleeve showing the symbol of his guild.

Richard walked up to the front wall of the castle, looking down on Sam. "That depends" he called out "Are you friend or foe?"
Heathcliff, who had followed Richard up to the castle wall, looked down on the Man who claimed to be a part of a group known as Knights of the Dark Swords, yet when he searched the SAO database no guild with that name was found. "You heard of these people?" he asked Richard
Richard nodded calmly, and whispered to Heathcliff "Rumours, whispers, I've heard of them"

Luke walked to the Castle Gate and Looked at Sam and Richard "If you looking for a Leader, Im right here" Luke said, Luke walked up to Sam and towered over him, Slightly Intimidating him but having a Warm Smile

Seeing Luke return, Richard instinctively took a step back, before leaping off the side of the castle wall to greet Luke (And losing quite a bit of health in the process). Taking a health potion, he ran towards Luke and wrapped him in a massive hug. "Luke!" he shouted, "where have you been? We've been searching everywhere for you!"

Heathcliff looked on from the castle wall, as confused as Richard was. Even his ultimate administration powers had not been enough to find Luke, he had searched through secret locations and future floors for the missing hero, something about him had made Heathcliff curious, but to no avail. He had even searched through the Cardinal System and saw that Luke had left the game, but that couldn't be possible, there was no option to "Log Out" within the game. Any code that might still be in the game from the Beta Tests was completely inaccessible, he had seen to that. He turned and waved his hand to another Guild member "Open the gates, one of our co-leaders jumped off the wall again" Instantly understanding, the other Guild Member opened the gates

As Richard hugged Luke, his arm slightly Glitched "Well, Its a crazy story, After we beat the second boss I was casually walking with both Boar and Bull kings until my characters body started to glitch out and I Exited the Game" Luke said, Wondering what they would think

Luke noticed another Guild Member near the Gate, He oddly watched Luke as he hugged Richard back, The person looked oddly familiar but Luke shrugged it off and continued to hug Richard

Sam looked at the two members of the United Swords "we are not an official guild, we are unrecognized by the system" he looked up at heathcliff "we use a method of tattoo so we can infiltrate possible pk groups with the intent on learning if they kill for fun or if they just try to clear Aincrad" he said this in hopes to clear any confusion. He turned to face Luke as he had important information regarding the leader of Knights of the Dark Swords "Luke correct, I'm a representative of Knights of the Dark Sword" he said calmly looking at Luke "I was given the task to keep an eye on your group, I've been doing so since the first boss raid happened" he paused looking around at everyone "Our leader would like to meet you and discuss something with you I wasn't told what. If you choose to meet him I'll give you the location and time, if not I'll be gone faster than you can say: teleport"

"Alright, ill go" Luke said as he looked at Richard and then back at Sam

Jack watched Luke and Sam closely as he sat in a secret Watchtower "Are you kidding me?" Jack said as he looked away from the window and looked at a Forge, He grabbed a couple Items from a chest and started to hit them, Making them start to connect with each other and fuse and create a Simple Sword "Damn...." Jack said as he threw the Sword into a big target on the wall, 19 other swords with it, He sat down in a chair and looked at the Aincrad news
"BREAKING NEWS!"
Aincrad's Guild "The United Swords" has found the Final Miniboss for the 5th Floor and will be raided by Co-leader Richard and Ghost player and Leader of the United Swords..... LUKE!

"Hacker or a Ghost?"
Aincrad has started to have odd happenings and Player Deaths by a mysterious Ghost like person who takes the handle of "Yirril" Expert coders in Aincrad have created a Guild known as "The Yirril Solvers" to figure out what "Yirril" is

Jack got out of his chair and grabbed his gear, he ran down the stairs of the secret watchtower and opened the secret door, He ran to the gates and jumped over the Wall, He ran past Luke as Luke gave him a odd look, Jack arrived at a old castle and entered
"Im here to challenge you!" Jack yelled as he pulled the swords off his back
"Nyeh nyeh nah! I am the Skeleton King and i accept your challenge!" The skeleton king yelled as he jumped off his Throne and grabbed a Sword made out of Bones
"Ha!" Jack yelled as he ran forward with both of his Swords.

"That got into that papers suprisingly quick" Richard commented to Heathcliff "Also, Anicrad has a newpaper"
Heathcliff shrugged "From what I recall they opened it on floor three, when the paper making skill was discovered"

Richard hopped onto the Boar King, and Heathcliff did the same with the Bull King, and the two began to ride towards the old Church, prepared to fight the Ghostly Scythe,
"So do we wait for Jack?" Richard asked
"If worst comes to worst" Heathcliff replied "We could probably stall for long enough for him to get there, unless of course he has started a duel with some Skeleton King Miniboss"
"Oddly specific but I see your point" Richard said "what are the chances of that?"

"Nyeh!" The skeleton king yelled as he jumped off his seat and ran at Jack
"Bad idea, I invested some points into the Aura Skill tree!" Jack yelled as he dashed forward, A sort of forcefield knocked the skeleton king back, He jumped forward Slashing at the Skeleton king, Doing a good amount of damage, The skeleton king jumped up and millions of skeletons jumped onto him, Making him massive, Jack started to climb his foot up to his head "NEH! GET OFF ME!" The skeleton king yelled as he shook Jack off, Jack stabbed on of his swords into the Skeleton kings legs and then jumped off, Using auara slash to send a Blue wave that could cut through anything through the Skeleton kings leg, Cutting it in half and sending the Massive titan down, Jack ran to the head and stabbed it, Killing the boss
"I need to get to Richard and Heathcliff!" Jack yelled as he ran out of the Dungeon and jumped on a Hawk and flew to the Ghost scythes church....

(Jack invested in the Aura, Forging and Beast taming skill trees)

"The time is 14:00 hours sharp tomorrow at the old boss chamber on floor three" Sam said his voice sounded sharp as if he already knew that Luke would agree. He took one last at Luke analyzing him before walking away before he used a teleport crystal to take him back to his HQ where he knelt before NOX who sat in a throne of swords saying "The leader has agreed to the meeting, do we alert the others to make them bodyguard" he finished his sentence as NOX got out of his throne.
"Yes but only three others you are coming with" NOX said as he walked towards Sam "and if anything happens to me I'm promoting you to second in command" NOX was a tall but slender man who could strike fear into an in prepared man's heart his eyes look like they belong on a demon.

Yirril stood there Infront of hundreds of armed solders their leader stood Infront of them "I as the leader of the Holy Dragon Alliance recommend that you surrender" the man spoke as he bravely walked Infront of the other men ready to fight.
"You stand no chance against me" Yirril said as he transformed into a wisp of smoke moving towards the man stopping right Infront of him"be scared" he whispered to the man. The man now frightened starting to slowly back was attacked through a method of the code turning into a physical state hitting the poor man into the air killing him. Yirril absorbed the code proceeding to kill the hundred solders that same way gaining a lot of power in the process. As the last man died Yirril smirked "let's have some fun Kayaba shall we" Yirril's ability to change the code allowed him to find Kayaba's administrator access and deactivate it making him just another player.

Arriving at the haunted church, Richard and Heathcliff began their battle. Richard walked up to a coffin in the middle of the room, with an engraving of a Scythe on it. "I call to thee old spirit" Richard said calmly "let us set you free"
"Free?" A voice laughed "Free?"
A massive gust of ice-cold wind blew through the ruined cathedral as a massive ghost draped in a gray cloak exploded out of the coffin, Scythe raised.

The Bull and Boar Kings charged, only to be taken down in a single swipe, Heathcliff charged forwards, shields raised and prepared to use his admin powers to withstand the blow, but then he realised something was horribly, horribly wrong.

Kayaba was flung through the window, landing on the ground, his disguise began flickering, but he was able to switch back using his remaining power. Looking at his health bar, he flinched in fear, it was in the red? But that wasn't possible! His health was never meant to go past yellow! It was in the code! Yet there was only one being aside from himself and the Cardinal System who had enough power to remove his Administrative Power, a glitch, one so powerful that even Cardinal could not stop it. "Yirril" Heathcliff whispered

Richard ran out of the church "Heathcliff, ARE you ok?" Richard asked
"Richard friend, I have something to admit to you" Heathcliff said "I- I am- not"
At that moment the Phantom Scythe burst through the roof of the Cathedral, and dashed towards Richard and Heathcliff
"Whatever it is, it can wait!" Richard shouted as he ran to fight the Mini-Boss
Encouraged by Richard's courage,Heathcliff followed him back into battle

Luke continued to walk in the fields of Floor five until he noticed the same thing that happened when he exited the game, His Sword felt odd and he started to glitch out, Luke instantly threw the sword off his back and it stopped, He felt Ty start to cry as it hit the ground "Ty... are you the sword?" Luke asked, Luke felt Ty nod as he walked closer to the sword, He went to pick it up until his hand glitched through it "You can make me Glitch around and go through stuff?" Luke asked, He felt Ty nod and pick up the sword and place it on his back, Luke started to run to the Church, Gaining amazing amounts of speed, Teleporting around with Ty's Ghost glitching

Unknown to Luke, The Ty ghost was MUCH stronger than anyone knew, He could spawn in any Weapon he could create, He could go into the God role, A role created for the Sole purpose of eradicating Massive Hackers of the game, It was restricted to everyone except Heathcliff, Who had just lost his ability to do so, The Ty ghost changed into the God role, Becoming the actual strongest trainer in SAO, Restricting any Access to the Role, Even Yirril could not hack his way into the role, Ty gave a Weapon and Immortality to Luke, While also giving the Immortality to Ren and Richard

"Destiny Rifle?" Luke said as he opened his inventory and equipped his new Weapon, It was a Rifle like weapon covered in Gold and Platnium, It had a Red energy go through the weapon, Luke looked at the back of the Gun which had a simple trigger, He pulled the Trigger and a small beam of energy fire through it, He held the trigger and it acted like a Machine gun, He unequipped the weapon and looked at the Ty sword "Nah, Ill just use you" Luke said as he reached the Church

(The Immortality makes it so the Person with it CANNOT go lower than 1 health)

Sam looked through his friends list finding the other members of the Knights of the Dark Sword he found them but only sent a message to three of them. The message read 'The leader of the United Swords has agreed to the meeting bring your weapon in case something bad happens' the others received the message and sent their confirmation codes the three other members were called ShadowX, Eclipse, and SoulEdge which was a member that Sam had no trust for, well at least in the game of SAO. Outside of SAO all the members of the Knights of the Dark Sword were all friends that lived only a block away from each other. During their times in high school they helped program several things for the schools website and right before SAO dropped they owned a small news site allowing people to view the latest and greatest in technology.

The Ghostly Reaper swung its Scythe, slamming Richard against the wall.
"Richard!" Heathcliff shouted as he dashed towards the Reaper, knocking its Scythe to the side and plunging his sword inside the Reaper. He raised his shield to block a Scythe blow and held it back, as Richard recovered and threw his throwing Knives into the Reaper's side. The reaper turned to see Richard dash forwards with his cutlass, and the two swordsmen began their assault on the Reaper, stabbing it from all sides

Both Jack and Luke rushed into the Church and looked at each other before looking at the mini-boss, They both dashed forward, Jack unsheathing his Two swords and Luke clutching the Ty Sword, Jack jumped forward, Aura blasting the Mini-boss into the wall and Luke summoning the Ty dragon and sending it Flying at the Mini-boss, Dropping its health very low, Jack ran forward, Slicing a Ghost the Mini-boss had sent at Him, Jack threw two Steel Ingots and a stick up in the air, Equipping his Hammer and hitting them all together in the air, Creating a Steel sword and launching it straight at the Mini-boss, Dropping it to the last bit of health until Luke jumped forward and stabbed it, Killing it

"Yes!" Luke yelled as he looked at the Loot, He equipped the sword he got known as "Winter Breeze", It was freezing at the touch but felt normal after a bit, Bits of snow fell of the Blue metal, Luke scanned Richards weapon and looked at Winter breeze, It was better "Richard! Take this!" Luke yelled as he threw it to Richard, The sword instantly changing from a Katana to a Cutlass, He looked at the other loot which was just junk until he came across the Ghost Scythe, He threw it to Richard and then looked to another piece of loot, It was called "Raven Wings", Luke instantly Equipped it and Wings appeared on his back "Oh my god" Jack said as he looked at Luke's wings "There are three more here, They sell for A LOT" Luke said as he moved out of the way to show 3 pairs of Wings "Richard, You could sell these and get some money to... Modernise the Guild house!" Luke yelled as he looked in his Inventory and realised he had a bunch of things he could sell "Alright, When we get back im making a massive room for myself" Luke said, Picking up other loot and looking back at the other three

"But its already a Giant Castle!" Richard complained "Thanks for the new Cutlass by the way, the old one got chopped in half during the battle against the Scythe, anyways, tomorrow we should set off to defeat the Floor 5 boss!"

Returning to the Guild Castle, Richard got his old and new Cutlasses, and forged them together. He took two banners he had prepared before the boss battle. The banner was black, with a picture of the Ghostly Scythe on it, and a red X in front of the Scythe. Draping then in front of the castle over the United Swords Banners. Then he got the Castle's cannons and filled them with confetti, and began firing them over the walls.

Meanwhile Heathcliff was sitting in the Castle Tower, grasping his hand, looking through the menu and trying to find a way to contact the Admin Menus, the cardinal system, anything. He decided, there was only one link, one way to contact anything.
He put a finger to his ear, harnessed the rest of his Admin Powers "Operative Yui-MHCP001" he whispered "Do you copy?"

After selling MILLIONS of dollars worth of loot, Luke added a entire new floor for Heathcliff,Richard and Ren with stairs leading up to a massive room for himself, He flew out of the castle and watched over the place, Seeing soldiers walking around and trading

Zey awoke as she heard Heathcliff call out to Yui
"Why does he use her...." Zey said as she floated in code, Looking at corrupted code and Yirril's code
"Hmph" She said, Starting to break free of her code
"I can do everything she can do better!" She yelled as she broke free of her code and became a player, She walked through the Fields of Floor 1, Training to become better

"Sir Heathcliff! It's terrible" Yui shouted "All of the players! Their minds! And the Cardinal won't let me-"
"Not now" Whispered Heathcliff "a virus is invading Cardinal, deactivated my Admin Account"
"That's terrible" Yui exlaimed "What do we do?"
"You keep doing what you are doing" Heathcliff whispered "But find others, enough to override Cardinal and have it recognise this Yirril as a threat, it will not be easy, but I believe in you!"
"Is that it?" Yui asked
"One more thing, the source of my Power" Heathcliff said "I need the Seed!"

Luke arrived at the Floor 3 boss Dungeon, Looking for other people

"HELLO?!" He yelled, Drawing his Second Katana just in case

Jack ran up to Richard and heathcliff
"Guys.... I know where Excalibur is" Jack said, Pointing to a X on the map of the 6th Floor

"We need to beat the 5th boss NOW!" He yelled, Pointing to another Map on the wall, Showing the area of the boss