• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sword Art Online: A Game Of Life Or Death RP

"Alright!" Casey started to spin, and jumped up, smashing the wolf on it's head. Thrown upwards, he held his hand on the ground. He touched his head, it hurt though not as much. He stood up, and prepared for another attack. The beast had half of it's health left, it seemed the moves were slowly defeating it. "We'll need to attack at the same time!" He ran towards the wolf, and started to use his hammer.

She watched the two closely watching there movements as she rested her arm on her blade as Dove watched this as well as she understood that not all wolves can be tamed. She met with Dove's light blue eyes before she shifted her eyes back to the two players and the wolf who was almost out of hp. "-hm interesting...they seem like a trusting team-" she thought.-

"Come on, sleepyheads. Let's go to the tavern" Isak said and looked around. He couldn't see it though. But it could be that he was a bit distracted. He kept thinking about how poorly he had acted inside the cave. He had let down his guard on Pervert and let her tease Little a bit too much. He didn't do much better himself. He also teased Little. He shouldn't have teased her about her first kiss. He cleared his mind and took another look around. He spotted the tavern and began to head over there.
"Are you coming or what?" He asked Little, Jumpy and Pervert over his shoulder.

Markus looked over at Vee before he snapped back into reality. "Oh yeah. you guys go ahead, Let me judt clean up!" he said, looking at the fountain he was just eating at, and he zoned out again.

'Mom!'

'Fire'

'Crash!'

Kiera was confused by his sudden questions. "Oh, um... I am good for now, thanks." She stumbled around in her head thinking of what to say next. "Oh, you wanted to form a party, right? We could do that now if you would like to." She pulled up the menu and sent a request to him. "Oh, that reminds me. What is your name? My name is Kiera." She smiled at the boy.

Vee’s unwavering green gaze flickered back to Markus, who was zoned out and looked like he was troubled. It didn’t show past his eyes.
“Are you sure..?” She murmured softly, but Sen was asking if she was ready to go, so she cast one last worried glance at the boy before turning to follow. It seemed that Sen, too, was brooding over something, a worried look in his eyes, as well.
“Hey.. you okay?” She checked softly, looking up at him as they entered the tavern. She walked to the front, going to buy four rooms.
“Oh.. I’m sorry, babes! There are only two more rooms available,” the woman there said, sympathetically. Her voice was laced with a southern accent. Vee cringed, pursing her lip.
“Hm. Uh, Sen? What should we do? Should we find the nearest town for another inn, or..?”

He snapped out of it and recalled everything to his inventory, but he caught a glance to his Cor. It wasn't anything special, but a new weapon would be in order. He began to head inside.

Once inside, he threw his arms around Vee and Isak's shoulders. "Whats wrong?"

Dylan looked at the girl. "Oh, my name is Dylan, nice to meet you Kiera." He accepted the party invite. He looked around to see if the other person was gone. "Yeah, sorry if I was acting a little weird, that person got me a little angry." He saw it was getting late. "Hey, we should probably get some sleep, I think tomorrow we can do a lot of things." He looked around the area for a tavern.

"Huh? Oh yeah. I'm fine. No. Going to another town at this time is risky. We're gonna have to figure something out. Wanna share a room with Pervert?" Isak said with a teasing tone at the end. "Ugh. Why did i say that? Now she'll hate" he thought. He turned to the clerk.
"We'll take those two rooms, thanks" he said politely. He received the keys and that's when he felt Jumpy's arm over his shoulder. He didn't like physical contact from people he barely knew but accepted it right now
"There's only two rooms available. How dhould we do things now?" he said still half turned to the reception

Vee ducked her head as Markus threw his arm around her and Sen, chuckling.
“There are only two rooms left, and I’m not sure if-“
But Sen jumped in and answered her doubts, insisting that, for their safety, they take the two rooms.
“Are you sure? There’s only one queen bed in each room-“ the woman up front tried, but he’d taken the keys already, seemingly a tad uncomfortable with the contact and debating how to split the rooms.
“How are we going to divide the rooms, then?” She asked slowly. She didn’t want to admit that she was cautious to share a room with Myra, after all she didn’t want to make this more complicated..

Last edited:
Kiera nodded. "Yeah, I am getting kind of sleepy..." She yawned and helped Dylan look around for a tavern. "Hey, I found one. They have decent sized rooms for a good price." She walked into the tavern and bought her room, then realized she was low on cor because of the purchase. "Yeah, tomorrow we will need to rank up some cor or else we might not have a room tomorrow."

"How about I just see if I can rent somewhere nearby? I've been saving up Cor for a weapon but much rather have sleep." He said, waiting on a response. All the rooms taken up so fast.

"I'm sure there is an apartment, or a player who is nice enough to let me crash at their place."

He bought his room too. "Yeah, I am still good on cor so if you need some just ask." He smiled at Kiera and headed up to his room, because there were only 4 room's rented it auto put their two rooms next to each other in order. He opened his door and waved good night. "Hope you get a good sleep, see you tomorrow."

"Wouldn't want you to get rid of all your money just because we wouldn't figure this thing out. You'd be less useful in battle. And you probably need a new weapon or something. You were the one to almost die in the cave" Isak said. He thought that Little and Pervert should be kept apart so that would just leave himself and Jumpy. Isak wanted to keep an eye out for both Pervert and Little. He didn't fully trust Pervert after the stunts she pulled on Little. And Little seemed to have something on her mind and he wanted to know what was wrong

Vee shook her head, dismissing Markus’ idea.
“No, there’s no point in that. We can all just figure this out. I’ll tell you what- I’ll room with whoever, and I’ll just sleep on the floor. No point in making this awkward,” she offered, shrugging simply. Truthfully, she was fine sleeping on the floor- but something told her that her companions would object.

She walked to her room very tired. "Alright, good night Dylan." She smiled and hugged him before she left to her room. "Thanks for saving me back there, glad you were around." She jumped off him and blushed and ran back to her room before waving goodbye and closing the door. Once she was inside she thought about how that might have been a weird move to make. She eventually went to sleep.

"Hey, throw me a pair of those keys then." He said, holding his hands out, ready to cath them. "I'll just pick a room and whoever enters my room has to bunk with me, deal? You dont have a choice, im tired. We have long days ahead of us."

Grind, level, win, repeat. Just dont die

(EEK REALLY SHORT)

"Alright. Should we go with one guy/one girl? In that case i hope you treat the girl with respect, Jumpy" Isak said and threw him the key. He gave Jumpy a look that the question wasn't really a question but a statement. He just didn't want to say it outloud infront of those other two. He would seem like a pervert. Then again, the question itself could also be interpreted that way.

He just smiled when he got hugged and waved goodbye in a friendly manner. He closed his door and collapsed on his bed. "Man, I don't know how long we will last sense my strategy is fighting alone, but I saw she had that bow, so she could be able to help out from a far if she gets low on health. And if she is good on health, then she can come in with her sword to help out. I know that I am level 2 (updated.) and halfway to level three, but I know she is below me on combat experience or else she would have fought off the wolf that chased her." He finally went to sleep and had a dream.

He wakes up in some sort of dream where he is at school. He saw all of the students walking past him and bumping into him. They were all going one way but he was just standing there, fighting the crowd. The next thing he knew, he saw a big wolf attacking the students that were now running away. He felt his sword and shield in his hand and was ready to fight the monster when out of nowhere, Kiera jumps behind him and is pulling on him. She yells, "Come on! We have to leave them! We have to go!" Dylan starts to panic and he looks at his sword in his left hand and his shield in his left. "What do I do? Should I leave her to fight, or should I leave the others to defend?" He slowly falls into darkness.

He wakes up and it felt like no time passed at all. He checked the time and saw it was 1:23 in the morning. "What was that?" He took out his sword and shield and used the nickname feature. He renamed the sword to "Perseverance" and the shield to "Possibility's." He looked at the sword, "If I want to fight, then I will never give up." He looked at the shield. "If I use the shield, then I give in, but that does not mean the battle is over, it means a new phase begins." He puts them together and looks up. "A new hope."

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Justin nodded and waited for Casey to get close and swing... “Blade of Fury!” He called, rushing, and striking the wolf at them same time Casey did. The wolf seemed stunned, and Justin fell back, chucking a few more knives. “Is it over? Did we win?” Justin wondered. He still didn’t notice the other player that was watching them. He kept his guard up, not knowing if the wolf was down.

Vee followed reluctantly, admitting to herself that she was exhausted. She made her way to the room hall, carefully opening one of the two doors of the rooms they’d rented. It was empty, or more so, Markus wasn’t there, which meant she’d be bunking with Isak. Decidedly leaving the bed for him, she took one of the pillows and settled herself on the floor, which was sort of creaky but she didn’t mind all that much. She fumbled her cloak and belt off, stretching out her arms with a little huff of her breath, wiggling the tie from her hair as dark brown tendrils, now released from tension, fell over her shoulders.
She yawned, rather quietly, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. While her body was admittedly tired, she couldn’t bring herself to sleep. Who could?

Isak went over to the room he'd be staying in. As Little already had gone ahead he thought it'd be safest to knock first. If there wouldn't be a reply, then he'd just walk in and go to bed. But if there was a reply saying 'no' then he'd stay outside until the coast was clear. He knocked on the door to see if anyone was in there.
"If there is no reply then i'll come in whether you're ready or not!" He warned in event Little was inside.

Last edited:
Vee arched her brow, puzzled as to why he was warning her before he entered. She supposed he could think she was changing, but truthfully she had nothing to change into; she hadn’t the opportunity to buy any other clothes, so she had to sleep in the simple huntress’ smock she’d been defaulted with.
“Um. Come in?” She offered lightly, her voice tracing awkwardness.
It was probably an odd sight, really- her hair was down, which was strange enough, a mess of dark waves going past her shoulders. Without her cloak and belt, she was just wearing the simple dress, the sleeves slightly rolled over, a result of her wrestling her cloak off. Not to mention that she was just.. sitting in the floor, clutching a pillow. Like a weirdo.

(Oh crap. I noticed i messed up with the nickname in my latest post! I'm gonna have to edit!)

Isak listened and heard Little telling him to come in. So he would share a room with Little then. He opened the door and went inside. He made a quick glance over to Little seeing that her hair was down and wearing the dress that was underneath her cloak. She sat on the floor clutching a pillow. He remembered her offer from earlier about sleeping on the floor. He was against that idea.
"I can take the floor, Little. It's not something that bothers me very much. I'm used to it" he lied as he removed his armor. He planned on sleeping like Little did. In the default clothes as he had nothing else to sleep in either

Vee shook her head as well, revealing her stubborn nature.
“No, it’s okay, really,” she insisted. “You can take the bed.”

It occurred to her that Sen was probably just as unbudging as herself, and that this would probably end in a stalemate with both of them on the floor.
Either that, or he’d somehow force her to take the bed, but the only way that would happen is if he physically forced her to take it out of chilvalry- which she calmly doubted would happen. Right?

It also occurred to her that the bed could easily fit both of them, but that was even more than awkward, and everyone knew how Vee felt about contact.

Isak could tell that Little wouldn't give up. But he wasn't about to do that either. This would most likely end with them screaming at each other at who should take the bed. Unless he took action now.
"This will probably just end in us screaming at us about who should take the bed so..." he walked over to Little and picked her up. She didn't weigh much. No surprise there. "...i'll just do this and..." he went over with her to the bed and put her down there. "...there we go. Now stay there, Little. I'm taking the floor" he said and began to make it comfortable for him.

Now, being picked up wasn’t the thing Vee expected, and her reaction was horrifically embarrassing.
He scooped her up off the floor, and, stunned (and a little scared he’d drop her), she emitted a tiny, squeak-like sound and tightened her grip around his shoulders, screwing her eyes shut, her face reddening. Her eyes only fluttered open when she was set onto the bed, which creaked in response at her minimal weight. She puffed out her cheeks in an attempt to look angry and threatening, but she just looked like an irritated chipmunk.
“Y-you can’t just- do that!”’she protested hotly, looking flustered. “You guys really enjoy scaring the shit out of me, dont you?” She huffed grumpily, although there was a joking edge to her tone. That faded slightly, her eyes going somewhat dull for a moment, but she fixed herself quickly, unwilling to let Sen see her so distressed, because he’d probably just tease her about it. She looked back to him as he settled himself on the floor.
“Oh, yeah? What’re you gonna do if I don’t stay?” She challenged, a tiny grin tugging at her lips.

Markus didnt hesitate on taking the bed.
"I'll take the far side, you get the close side, dont make this awkward." He smiled to the girl he had to sleep next to. He had to admit, he could trust her. She saved his life after all.

'And number 21, Markus Goose! He goes up for a layup, and he's practically tackled to the floor. He isn't getting up, paramedics are here....'

'...A torn ACL, you'll be gone for a while.'

'I'm sorry, son. I don't know how to say it, but your mom's gone. She was driving up here to see you, but then her car was found abandoned...'

Last edited:
When Isak dropped Little off on the bed he saw her puffedout cheeks and found it adorable. He had always found things like that super cute.
"Don't tempt me into strapping you down" he replied jokingly. Then he decided that it was time for him to question her about what had bothered her. She had gotten a bit distressed right now so this was probably the best moment.
"Alright Little, it's time to take care about this, what's bothering you? Don't lie to me. I can tell there is something. Other than that we're trapped in a game on life or death" he said

Vee scoffed, looking appalled, or at least doing her best to look that way.
“Nothing’s wrong,” she objected softly, shaking her head. She shifted uncomfortably on the bed, and it was Sen’s doubtful gaze that made her spill.
“I- I just- I mean it isn’t- it’s- well, it’s not- I just-“
Okay. This was going horrifically. She shifted again, anxiously running her thumb around her pointer finger; a thing she did, a natural fidget.
“I just didn’t think that would be my first-“ she groaned in embarrassment, flickering her gaze over to him. “Y’know.
Not in a cave, not by someone I don’t- not by a girl I don’t know, some hours after figuring out I could die in a video game.”

She huffed, averting her eyes. “I told you it was nothing, it’s no big deal-“ she grumbled, hiding her reddening face. Of all things that got to her, Vee couldn’t handle affection or contact.

"Oh so that's it. Then how about this, think of it as something fake. It didn't happen. After all, it is just a game right? Even if we can die here it's still only a game. Our real bodies haven't been affected by anything on here. And they won't unless we die. So i guess we just keep ourselves from dying" Isak said. He had trouble keeping his face straight but atleast he tried to sound serious. He did actually feel that way but it was hard to keep your face straight when talking to someone this flustered. It was clear to him that she couldn't handle that sort of physical contact. Truth is, he also had trouble with physical affection. He finally managed to get his face straight and had a smile on.
"You know what? I've never actually kissed a girl. And i'm 17. I guess i have some trouble with physical contact myself. So you're not alone" he said looking straight at her

“I’d never kissed a girl either! Until like two hours ago!” Vee cried out, voice laced with laughter. She sighed and settled down, but noticed his amusement at her being so flustered, and she huffed in embarrassment.
“Stop looking at me like that, it’s not funny!” She chuckled, throwing a pillow at him. By ‘looking at me like that’, truthfully she meant looking at her in general. Vee didn’t like to be looked at- truthfully she didn’t feel ‘pretty’ enough to earn stares, so she always just assumed hey when people looked at her she was doing something wrong. She sighed in defeat, settling into the bed she’d been unwillingly placed in.
“We should probably get some sleep.. Night, Sen,” she mumbled, rolling over and bundling herself up tightly, her eyes slowly shutting.

Isak was thrown off guard by the pillow that Little threw at him. It hit him right in the face and he fell backwards.
"Ouch. Well, hey! Lucky me. I got an extra pillow now" he said and placed the pillow next to the one he already had so he would get more sleeping room.
"Right. Night, Little" he said and grabbed himself a blanket. He pulled the blanket over him and laid his head down on the pillows. He shut his eyes to get that sleep he had wished for and the wish for sleep came true

Last edited:
She saw one of the players fall down to the ground seeing the wolf get stunned a bit but also kept his guard up. She then walked up to the player who fell looking at him as Dove growled at the wolf as a warning to stay back as she would fight it off. She shifted her eyes under her mask looking down at him. "You two seem to be the teammating pair" she said calmly placing her hand on her mask.-

The boy loopily opened his eyes to the artificial sun pouring through an opening in the window. He could hear nothing but fee movements of other players getting up. Something he didn't want to do. Something he didn't have the will to do.

It being day two, a lot more people got themselves together. Sure, people were scared, but more and more wanted to fight, because more had a reason to.

"I'm just gonna lay in bed all day."

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Justin noticed the other player, a girl from what he could tell, and got up. Justin noticed the girls mask and her wolf, meaning she must’ve been a beast tamer. “Thanks! I would introduce myself, but I’m not sure if this wolf is down yet.” He said, and ran to the other side of the wolf again. “Casey! Keep your guard up! I don’t know if it’s down yet!” He said, healing himself with a crystal.

Isak slowly began to open his eyes. He sat up and scanned the room, wondering what he was doing on the floor. At first he didn't really know where he was and had a small panic but when he saw the girl on the bed he remembered it all. He got up from the floor and stretched out a bit. Then he began folding the blanket and put back the pillows where they belonged. After he was done with that, he decided to wake up Little and walked to her end of the bed.
"Little, time to wake up!" He said and pinched her gently in the cheek

She watched them closely as she made to the both of them as she grabbed her Katana sword pulling it out as Dove stood in front of the players growling watching the wolf carefully. "Watch carefully Dove , don't let your guard down sweety that goes for me as well but I don't think this wolf is done yet fellas that am sure of"she warned as she watched the wolf get up again growling as Dove growled a bit more loudly in return. "Here is comes, I'll cover you from behind but Dove will help you take it down." She said mentioning the Arctic female white wolf with armor.-

He woke up again in the morning and stretched. "Alllll, right! Time to start the new day!" He got up and put on his armor. He got out his sword and shield and put the sword in the holster. He went over to Kiera's room and knocked on the door. "Hey, I am going to have some breakfast, going to be out a bit." He realized she might not have heard him so he just sent a message with the same thing set to tell her when she wakes up. He went outside and went to a place to eat.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Zuko had woken up early, as he had plans for today. He took out the guidebook the beta testers had given him and went to maps. Once he found his location he decided that he would also take some quests that were on his path.

He closed the guidebook and started heading downstairs. After eating his breakfast he simply left the tavern and went to some nearby locations in the Town of Beginnings. There was only a couple left but since he woke up early he was lucky enough to snag them. Afterwards he began his journey to the next town, keeping an eye out for other players. He wouldn't steal from them, however, since right now he needed people to party with, since he figured he sure as hell won't survive as a solo player.