• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sword Art Online: A Game Of Life Or Death RP

"Yeah, I agree! But I will make it there first!" He was far behind but slowly he started to catch up with Kiera. As they ran into town, they tied making it in. He laughed while saying, "That was fun!" He knew he wanted to tie with her so he slowed down a little in the race so they seemed to be at a speed tie. "Anyway, lets go shopping for stuff like armor and at least two healing crystals, and any extra money I guess you can either save or use. Meet back at the tavern at around lunch time to eat, we still have our rooms from the 24 hour period. We could get some rest and heal up quick after lunch. Sound like a plan?"

"Yup! Sounds like a plan!" She ran off while waving and went looking for a shop. "Hmm, what to buy?" She found an armor and clothes shop that had a sale for the rest of the day, 'Buy 1 set of armor, get 50% off a piece of clothing!' She walked into the shop, it was empty but there were not that many people in this town anyway. "Hello!" She said to the npc. "Hello mam, how may I help you today?" said the npc. "I saw the deal and I just want to check out whats here." The npc nodded and went back into an idle state. As Kiera walked around, she saw a nice piece of light weight armor, it had nothing on the shoulder area but had good arm armor and chest armor, it looked cute and it was way better than her basic armor she was wearing. "This looks so good!" She walked up to the desk and put it on the table. "I would love this!" The npc smiled, "It is a very good piece of armor, do you want a piece of clothing for 50% off?" Kiera nodded. "Right, I almost forgot, let me go look!" She ran around looking for a piece of clothing. She widened her eyes as she saw a cute cat like suit with car ears, it looked so cute so she purchased it. She walked out the door with her new armor equipped. "Oh! He is going to love this!" She grinned, "And he will like the suit too..." >:D

As she ran off, he decided to go look for some armor. He found a shot known for just armor and walked in. He looked around and found a good set of armor for a good price. It had shoulder pads, a strong chest plate, and good defense all around in its stats. He purchased the armor and went around town and found a practice area. It had some dummy's where you could test your strength. He moved around nice in his new set of armor and was able to make swift moves. "Hey, this headband matched with my heavier armor tactfully balances it out nicely." He walked outside to see that it was lunch time so he went back to the tavern and waited for Kiera outside the room's after dropping off his stuff inside his room.

She walked around until lunch time and then went back to her room and saw Dylan outside. "Hi Dylan! I know, I look nice and all... You don't have to say it." She ran to her doorway and opened the door. "I am going to get changed. So you wait here, ok?" She smiled and closed the door behind her. She de-equipped her armor and then equipped her cat outfit. She looked in the mirror and made a purring sound. "Ah! He is going to love this outfit. Even if I am not going to wear it casually it will still be fun. She walked outside and walked up to Dylan, stroking his chin with her finger. "Hey, you like this one even more?"

When she first walked across him to her room, he slightly blushed at how good she looked, but he was able to hide it. When she closed the door, he exhaled. "She did look good in that, but what does she have in store for me now?" He waited till she came out in the cat outfit. He went red in the face from how she looked and struggled to hide it. When he was being stroked across his chin, he couldn't hold it and looked at her in the eyes. "Y-y-you look, um, well, cute in that, suit." He was stuttering a lot and struggling a lot to keep his cool. "Ahh! She is going to pull something big on me now, isn't she! Why are there cute girls in this game!?"

She smiled. "And you were really strong out there, you know its hard for girls to resist strong men..." She pressed herself against Dylan and got really close to his face. She smiled and noticed that Dylan was blushing a lot. "You can look if you want, don't be shy." She put her head on his shoulder. "I can't resist! It's so much fun to mess with him like this!" She purred while her tail was swinging around.

Dylan felt numb when she pressed up against him. When she said "You can look if you want, don't be shy." He tried to avoid looking around but instead he just meet her eyes. She put her head on his shoulder and he was freaking out. "I feel like I might pass out at any moment!" He saw her tail moving back and fourth and he was getting dizzy. "This has never happened to me before! I-I think I am going to-" He slowly blacked out while she was still pressed against him.

Kiera saw Dylan black out. She backed up and Dylan fell to the floor. "Ah! Oh my god! I went way to far!" She looked around to see if anyone was looking and nobody was around. She decided to drag Dylan into her room. She laid him out on the floor. She moved over Dylan and shook him. "Hey! Come on Dylan! Wake up!" She kept on shaking him, "It was supposed to be a small joke! Well, maybe not a small joke..."

Dylan opened his eyes to see Kiera right on top of him. He looked around as he slowly woke back up, he looked too much and moved his eyes back up to Kiera's as he finally woke up, blushing a little bit from the position she was in. "U-um, what just happened here? Did I black out? And can you please get off of me, I am a little bit, you know, um..." He didn't want to finish slightly because he had a headache and was trying to avoid the rest of what was going on.

She noticed that she was in a weird position so she moved it down a bit. She moved in closer to his face. "Is this better?" She moved in for a kiss and held it for a long time. She did not stop till she needed air. She moved off of him and realized that was her first kiss. She turned really red realizing that and decided to run into the bathroom to change. "I'm sorry, sorry if you didn't want that!" She closed the door behind her and fell onto the floor, in a sort of sad shock of what she did. "He never said he wanted to kiss, I literally forced myself onto him! Does he even like me? Did he want that?" She started to cry, but silently.

Dylan was shocked and widened his eyes as she was kissing her. He didn't know how to feel sense he blacked out not too long ago and he never got a chance to recover from her previous act. She moved off of him and as she did he kept looking at her, he didn't know what to say or do. When she ran into the bathroom, he felt kind of sad for her but then was somewhat angry realizing he was forced into doing this. That led to him being more confused and he didn't know what to think of her as, a friend, a... girlfriend? "I don't know what to think anymore!" He decided to run out of the room and go to his own, he tried to go to sleep but that wouldn't work, he didn't want to eat, and he was stuck with his thoughts, alone. "What was she thinking!? What was I thinking? I let her do that to me, but I didn't have time to react to any of that!" He decided to just wait it out inside his room, and if he really was that hungry, then he would just have to leave.

She kept on crying for a while and wanted to just apologize to Dylan and forget this, maybe just stay friends. "I took it too far and I know I like him, even after that, but if we have to be friends after this I might be heartbroken!" She heard Dylan leave the room and she didn't know where to go now, she really didn't want to talk about that just now but if she is too slow, she might loose him. "Maybe we just need some time to think, that is all. Just leave him to do his own thing. He is a boy and probably just need some space after that. I mean, in real like people would ask me out to the school dances and all of that but now I am one of those people, but taking it to a whole different level." She opened the door and saw that her hearing was right, he left. She closed the door and laid in bed, taking off the suit and crying herself to sleep.

Myra thought for a second, mood changing to a serious tone “no actually I won’t be going with you, I have something to do right now” she said getting her weapon from the menu. She thought it was stilll a good time and to train herself, when she thought this there was hidden intent in what she meant.

Isak shrugged his shoulders. He was actually happy that Pervert decided not to follow them. He didn't want either himself or Little to get affected by Pervert's mischiefs anymore. Besides, there was a younger person among them now. He wasn't really the best influence himself but he would definitely choose himself over Pervert to watch a kid.
"Guess she's a little grumpy. Let's go then, Little and Child" he said and motioned for Child to show them the way

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“Well, uh, hey, umm...” Justin began. He
Then turned back to her with a better idea. “If your not really in a guild yet... you could join us! I mean, sure, we’re just two guys, but I’d be willing, especially if what happens to you here happens to you in the real world...” he said, not wanting to say the words, “Death.” Justin then continued,” You don’t have to if you don’t want to.” He then looked to the armored wolf. “Hmm... a blacksmith, a tailor, and a beast tamer...” he though.

She was actually a bit well shocked that he asked her this and not about her hooded cape and mask but also heard concern about her about what would happen to her. She gave a smile under her mask before speaking. "I won't mind joining your guide if its alright with your friend here, I don't want to actually say yes if he is not ok with it, I just want to be fair here" she said calmly as Dove sat down beside her watching the two players.

Dylan sat in a chair in his room thinking. "Ugh, she is nice, cute, but I don't know how I feel right now. Years of being shunned at school and now somebody is throwing themselves onto me? I always liked being online because people see who you want to be and dont always judge you by your looks, but I am not sure how to think..." He got up and walked out his door. He walked out the tavern after getting some bread to go. He walked outside of town and started to head towards the Town of Beginnings. He pulled up his menu and left the party, but he didn't un-friended her. He started to run towards the town and fought monsters along the way.

"Sure, I'll join your guild. Being by myself wouldn't help in the harder quests, anyway." He clenched his fist. "And I certainly don't want to die." Putting his hammer away, Casey smiled. Being in a team of three would be awesome, he thought. He always wanted to be in a guild in RPG's before, but he never really was one to socialize.

She looked to the other male player that agreed as she nodded. "-it would be better if I was in a guild with these two males no matter how stubborn I am about distance this is a life and death game situation though I hate to admit I am frightened about dying in this game-" she thought before smiling gently. "Right now I don't know how to make a guild so I'll leave that to you two guys abd also I am well trained in killing off these monsters with the help of this girl here sitting next to me"she said mentioning Dove as she looked up at her.-

"Hey Glade, I'm just going to get a large axe. I'll see you in the field!" Glade waved the newly decorated Markus, who was proudly showing off Guild Colors. It was time for a bit of training, but Markus wanted to change things up a little bit, and was shopping for a bigger weapon.

He patrolled around the shops, wearing the Black and purple colors.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
(When you see a spelling error in your own post
>:| )
“Well, I suppose that’s that. And as for guild...” Justin trailed off. “I think we need a logo, a name, and later even uniforms. It doesn’t have to be a big guild, but we could get more people if we wanted. And I probably should’ve mentioned this before, but the wolf is nice! It was Dove, right? And you’re... Blade? Here, let me send you a friend request.” The 17 year old boy said, sending her a friend request. Justin then looked toward her mask and hooded cape. “I don’t know how if this is personal, but what’s with the mask and cape?” He asked. Justin had a thought while saying all of this, but he was scared of death more than anyone else. He had a family, his mom and dad were probably worried about him... and worst was his niece, Ellie. “No, I won’t die. I refuse to let myself die...” he thought, and looked at the group. “And I ain’t gonna let you guys either.” He thought.

At this moment, there were no big 'established' blacksmiths. It was early on it being two days. So he went into one of the starter shops. The had Axes, but jot the ones he had in mind. Along with all the potions he bought, he got some weak covers for his arms. The Ax was two handed, but still light and fast. Didn't have too much power though. He paid what he had to and was on his way.

"Man, I could go for a drink."

"Yay, I always dreamed of having all that stuff!" Casey was visibly in joy, and started to pet the wolf cub. "I don't want to die, and I'm planning not to. I'll never give up until I can see reality again." With the newfound Cor, it'd be a good idea to see what they could buy.

She looked to him hoping he would not have asked about her hooded cape and mask. She sighed softly then spoke. "I feel more comfortable this away and it will prevent perverts from touching me because there are people like that here" she honestly said. She thought smile about liking Dove. "Oh thank you she is very reliable in battle in attack and defense but you will see what I mean when we battle monsters but if I may say nicely just please don't ask about my hooded cape and mask since I had an issue with another player about it think I was hiding my emotions which I am really not I just prefer this outfit" she said gently. Dove wagged her tail as she was being petted as she licked the boys hand gently nudging his hand with her hand armor.-

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Justin smiled at Casey’s happiness, and respected that Blade didn’t want to tell them why she wore the mask and hood. “It’s fine. If you don’t wanna tell us, then you don’t have to.” He said, reaching to pet Dove. He then turned to face the both of them. “We should probably get back to town. We just did that quest, and I’m a bit tired. We should also think of a name for our guild, if we want to make one.” He continued. Maybe if he grew to trust them more, he’d tell them his real name. But not now, considering he had only met the girl, and he wasn’t ready to tell Casey either.

She nodded before mentioning. "I saw a place where we could rest for the night and then tomorrow we can figure out what name to call our guild but also I will have my own room since I am a lady" she mentioned before Dove stood up wagging her tail giving a bark. "-Maybe if I know them much better then maybe I'll take off my mask to show them my face only with a lot of trust-" she thought.

Dylan was running for a long time and then he finally got back to the Town of Beginnings. He went into a walking pace when he got onto the streets. "Gezz, this place is not the first place I would like to see, there are still so many people here..." He walked around a bit and got a refill on healing crystals. He realized it was getting dark so he went to a nearby tavern. "I might as well stay here for tonight." He walked into the tavern.

Aero was coming home, and went to his room. “My sister was trapped in that game, and I’m going to save her........what a drag” he said putting on the NerveGear. He was instantly transferred to the game, wearing coated armor and normal beginner cloths, he went over to the shop to get his weapon Which he then went over to the fields to fight off some monsters and earn money for a few equipments.

Casey, now satisfied from the rewards, decided to move out of the dungeon. "Um, we should go back to the town to buy some equipment." He looked at Justin. "I have a crystal to get back to town, though it was pretty expensive." Smiling, he also looked at the other woman who has now formed an alliance. "And with another person in our team, we can clear any quest now!" He took out the teleport crystal, and held it out to the others.

Last edited:
Isak was pretty tired after the quest was finished. He did get some good loot from it though.
"What're we gonna do now, Little and Kid? Get ourselves some rooms in a tavern?" He asked. He remembered that they had all had to split two rooms between them last time. He himself wouldn't really care if they did that again. It would cost a lot less. The other two might care though so he thought it would be for the best to keep separate rooms this time. If there were enough rooms that is

Dylan looked around and sat down to get something to eat at the tavern. Bread, bread was the only thing. He sat down and finished the bread in less than 5 minuets, he wanted to get it over with. He walked up to the desk and asked for a room. "Hey, by the way, how many rooms are left here?" He asked that because of all of the players that were still here. "Oh, there are 2 rooms left, every other room is booked." He nodded at the NPC and then decided to sit down at the table and go through his inventory and organize it.

Markus headed over to the taver and grabbed a random drink off the menu. Sitting, he had a nice long relaxation.

'Wonder how we are ever gonna leave.'

He snapped back to reality, and began looking around to see if he knew anyone.

She was in bed all day thinking of what she could have done to help. She eventually got up and looked at her menu to look at her friends list. She still had Dylan on her friends list from when they made the party. She hesitated but then decided to look at his location. She saw he was in the Town of Beginnings. She felt really sad because he went that far to get away from her. "Ugh, I know he needs space but it hurts!" She stuffed a pillow in her face and moaned. She got back up and decided to take out her cat suit. She looked at herself in the mirror and didn't feel bad by it. "Humf! It's a cute dress, does not mean I have to get rid of it!" She took it off and fell back on the bed.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
(Sorry, this just might be a little bit of of autoing, tell me if you want me to fix it)

Justin turned to Casey, and pulled out a crystal of his own. “Don’t worry, I’ll buy another one if I have to. We can use mine for now. Now we just gotta touch each other while teleporting, and we might be able to all get there.” He said, touching the other two(and Dove) and teleporting back to the town. As they arrived, Justin’s mind was set on finding a good open place to set up shop. Hopefully, the amount of Cor he had would be enough to start his blacksmithing buisness. “Well, let’s all meet back up at the tavern later. I’m off to find what I need.” Justin said, and walked off.

She watched Larry go but saw Dove leap after him. "Dove wait, where are you going sweety?" she asked her as her light blue eyes looked to her then she understood. "Oh I see sweetie your concerned about Larry getting hurt sweet girl" she gently smiled petting her. Dove barked wagging her tail as she placed her foot paws on her chest and licked her. She chuckled. "Alright you can go with him but howl if something goes wrong ok" she said before placing a special collar with a glowing rare crystal on the hook. Dove barked happily before getting down to her four paws as she looked at Larry tugging his pants gently. "Be careful you two"she said.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Justin felt the tug of the arctic wolf, and turned around to see it. “Oh, so you were concerned about me? Heh. I’ll admit that for an animal you have a big heart.” He said, squatting down to pet the wolf. He then looked forward. “Maybe I’ll find something for you to eat.” He said, and continued looking for a shop loaner, to set up a shop of some kind. He found said NPC, and asked for where he could find the place he was looking for. “Well, we have a perfect blacksmithing set up just over there. It’s a decent size, and it’s only about 1000 Cor.” The NPC spoke. “1000? That’s not too bad.” Justin thought, knowing that was only a third of his money. “It has a set of tools and a forge, just what any blacksmith needs. It could use a little work and cleaning, but it’s all good. It even has another room besides the main shop and forge where you can make a home if you’d like.” The NPC continued. Justin paid the man 1000 Cor, and he was directed toward the place, given a key. Justin opened the door, and stepped inside. The main store room had some display cases, and a counter. He looked to the back, where the forge was, a big and decent room, with a furnace, and a anvil. Blacksmithing tools were set up neatly, and the room where he could sleep was just in the back. The place wasn’t too dirty, and Justin was satisfied. “Looks like the place! But I need to do some other things. C’mon Dove, let’s go.” He said. “Oh, and I almost forgot...” he continued pulling out a treat for Dove, and giving it to her. “You’ve been good, so you deserved that. Now let’s get going.” He said, locking the shop, and going to buy materials for weapons.

Dove took the treat instantly as she barked wagging her tail before she followed next to him. She looked around cautiously with the players as she was a wolf so she wasn't stupid into think they would attack her for no reason being but she will only attack by a command nothing else. she sniffed around mostly on the ground as she did take a glimpse at his list of materials. She looked around closely before tugging his pants to follow her as she trouted a bit in another direction lowering her head to sniff the ground before starting to dig going really deep until she found the materials she had collected when she was a stray wolf. She barked giving a whine as she leaped out holding a material in her mouth as she sat down wagging her tail.

(Sorry for the late reply, I never got the alerts ._.)

Casey latched onto the crystal, and was sent back into the Town of Beginnings. Since he has around 3,000 Cor, he went to buy better equipment. Though, he thought he could've made clothing of his own. Knowing that he doesn't have a place to make the clothing, he decides to buy a couple of potions and a cloak. The cloak was brown, and when Casey went to equip it, a large hood was placed on him alongside the usual cape he was used to having. "Woah, that looks pretty cool!" He said. He spent a lot of Cor obtaining materials that could be used in the future. Satisfied, he went over to get some grinding before he went to sleep.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
(@RedMew it happens to everyone)

Justin had followed Dove and noticed the materials that she’d brought him. He quickly took them and pet the wolf. “Thanks, Dove! You really seem to have taken a liking to me...” he said. He then looked around at the town. He noticed that even though the game had started not to long ago, there were people together, as couples. Wether they knew each other in real life or not, Justin found this strange. But the more he looked at them, the more his envy grew. “I wonder... could I find someone like that?” He thought. He shook it off, but he still had it in his head. He then bought a few more materials, but he didn’t need that many because of Dove, and headed to the tavern.

Dove barked in approval about what Larry said as she trouted beside her tail wagging as she nudged him gently as if saying "It can happen to you". She spotted a rose planted in the ground as she lowered her head and took it steady holding it in her mouth as she continued to walk beside Larry towards the tavern.

She wanted to wait until Dove and Larry to return to the tavern before she can rent a room tonight. She looked through her inventory to make sure she had enough of everything but then she looked as her level and weapons. "-hm I need to level up quickly to level five and upgrade my weapons or just get new ones-" she thought before closing her inventory as she looked around cautiously.-