• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sword Art Online: A Game Of Life Or Death RP

Now- Vee woke up to someone leaning over her, touching her face. Momentarily terrified, she let out a wince of fear before reaching forward and smacking Sen across the face.
Realizing what she’d done and realizing who he was, the girl clasped a hand over her face, trying to kick the blanket off herself, failing, and ultimately falling off the bed onto her hip with a dull thud.
“Oh my God! Sen! I’m so sorry-!” She cried out, rubbing her hip to ease the soreness and then reaching out to grab his face with two hands, angling it around and examining his face where she’d hit him. “I’m so sorry, I didn’t know who you were for a second-“ she mumbled apologetically.
And then she realized she was on her toes, holding his face, her eyes wide and worried-

She staggered backwards, her back going rigid for a moment as she stared at the ground.
“Sorry.”
She muttered gently, lips pursed in an small, apologetic frown, as she wiggles her belt back on, clasped back on her wrist cuffs, and slowly put her cloak back on.

Isak laughed at Little's sudden outburst of mixed feelings. He was a bit uncomfortable when she held his head between her hands and examined his face but he let her have that.
"No problem. I didn't remember anything here either for a moment when i woke up. It's gonna take a while to get used to" he said casually. He got dressed and started to head out through the door.
"You coming or what?" He said.

'I can't do this. I need to talk to Mom. Or say I am at least.'

Markus, stood up from his uncomfortable slumber and headed out.

'I know, I should've told them.'

He thought, standing at what felt like the end of the universe.

'I've almost died. Made friends. Felt challenged. It was amazing."

For the first time ever, he was happy to not be him. Happy to be playing this game. Behind him, rustling.

"Hey." Someone said. He had nice brown hair and looked young. He approached Markus and rested next to him.

"Hi!" Markus said, at this point, losing will to defend himself.

"I was wondering if you wanted to join this guild. You looked solo, and you have a sword, so..." He sighed to himself. "I'm Glade. Look, a lot of my friends are dead, and I just want to stop that from happening to more and more people."

"Okay. I'll do it." Markus said, nonchalantly.

"Wow, Really? That-" Glade shook his hand.

Markus Goose walked away, going to his first guild, 'Angel Non Prditione'.

Vee huffed quietly, slowly stalking out of the room with puffed out cheeks.
“Yeah, yeah, I’m comin’..” she muttered, closing the door behind her and Sen. They crossed over to Markus’ door, where Vee knocked softly.
No reply. She tried again, and nobody answered, so she reluctantly opened the door, covering her eyes in case he was indecent.
Turns out, he wasn’t indecent.
“He’s gone,” Vee murmured, perplexed. She looked around the room curiously, for any trace of him, but it looked like he’d packed up and left. “Do you think he’s okay?” She turned to Sen, looking puzzled, and a flicker of worry danced in her eyes.

Isak shrugged his shoulders. He had no idea what happened to Jumpy. But it was clear to him that he had left them. That wasn't very nice.
"Don't know. Probably got scared and took off. Even you managed to scare him the first time you met" he said casually. He was a bit angry that Jumpy left but hid it well. Showing his emotions wasn't really something he often did. He looked down at Little. He could see just a tiny bit of worry in her eyes.
"Don't worry about him. He'll probably come running soon enough. I mean, he can't have gotten himself killed just yet" he said.

Last edited:
"Alright." Casey opened the menu and used a healing crystal, although keeping his hammer out in case if the enemy is still there. Though, the boss disappeared into digital pieces. The side quest was cleared, bringing both Casey and Justin the rewards that they longed for.

She placed her Katana back in her sheath that was under her hood before Dove made her way back to her as she sat down next to her before she looked to the two players with her light blue wolf eyes. She gently placed a hand on her head before looking at the two players. "Do you two have a friendship with each other?" She asked them as she looked at them with her light blue eyes under her mask.-

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Justin resheathed his sword, and went to the menu, where his rewards from the quest were. “Well, we did it, Casey! I guess I feel a bit silly, considering it was gone when I yelled that stuff...” he said, a bit embarrassed. He then turned towards the other player. “Yeah, we formed an alliance. My names J-, I mean, Lerryt6754.” Justin said, holding out his hand. The EXP from the wolf was great enough to elevate him to Lvl 6, and he was glad. He quickly opened the menu, spent skill points on knife throwing and blacksmithing, and closed it, turning his attention back to the girl, her light blue eyes shining through her mask.

Last edited:
Isak switched his glance over to Pervert. He still didn't trust her but he couldn't just leave her here.
"We should go now. You coming too, Pervert?" He said. He didn't care about an answer and just turned around to walk out of the tavern. He was gonna stock up on healing crystals for the last cor he had and then they should leave for the next town. Hopefully they'd meet some more players there that would like to join them. Himself wasn't too sure about having a big group. He had always worked best alone or with two to four people. Maybe five. But they were inside a game on life or death so his personal comfort didn't matter

Casey shook hands with Justin, and proceeded to collect the rewards. Leveling to level 6, he upgraded a mixture of agility and using his hammer, along with learning tailoring. He heard the woman, and closed his menu. Looking at her, she seemed very mysterious.

Last edited:
She didn’t answer him and when he turned around, she knew he didn’t care about the answer. But she had one more thing to do before they went to the next town “Hey Isak, I have a surprise for you~” she stopped walking and went through her menu, when she finally found the item she was looking for, she made a purring sound. Her outfit changed, and she was wearing a maid outfit, which she looked at Isak and made a cute face “how do I look?”

Vee was looking through her inventory, thus preoccupied and not noticing Myra.
“Hm.. reinforced leather cuffs.. probably a better bet,” she mumbled quietly, to herself. “Hey Sen, you need some-“
She looked up, all words failing at the sight of Myra. She was wearing a tightly corseted, frilly little black dress, with white lace. She seemed to be trying to stun Isak, but oh did she shock Vee too.
The girl flinched, quickly shielding her eyes and looking at the floor.
“Jesus-! Myra, you-“ she choked, spluttering on her words, no full sentences forming on her now-dry tongue.
Quietly, almost too quietly for anyone to hear, she added in a trembling voice, “I just hope you didn’t get me a matching one...”

Isak was surprised by Pervert's actions. He stood shocked for a second just staring at her in that maid outfit.
"Uhh..." he started, mouth agape. Then he regained his posture "...are you trying to embarass all of us? That won't work on me..." he said but this time he didn't succeed to cover his face. It was a bit more reddish in color even though it was a bit hard to see. He agreed with Vee. He wanted Myra to cover up.

She took Larry's hand and shook it afterwards giving just a gentle smile to him as her mouth was visable. "I'm the masked fighter or Blade for short and sorry for looking so mysterious I just prefer this outwear better in a way and this is Dove my tamed Arctic armored wolf" she paused before letting go of his hand. "I actually like your battles styles, it shows your serious about this game which is well usually how players should act with a game that is life or death...." she said shifting her eyes away for the moment before shifting them back. "It's actually better to team up with someone then going solo..these monsters are no joke in level" she said as she was at an appropriate level because of training so hard.

Last edited:
Myra smiled and pushed Isak to the ground leaning on him “come one, you don’t have to be afraid of me, I know what you and Vee think of me” she giggled. She got a bit closer to him, keeping his hands on the ground with force and kissed him, in front of a lot of people in the Tavern and Vee.

Isak's eyes widened when Myra forced herself on him. He was just about to say something when she kissed him. His eyes widened even more. He managed to get free with one hand though and pushed Myra away.
"What're you doing!? Stop that!" He shouted as he got up. The shade of red on his face became more apparent. This was the first time he kissed a girl and it was the same one that kissed Little. He sighed.
"Let's just go, Little. Ignore her" he said and began to walk to a shop. But he couldn't help himself but to look back at Myra for a second...

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Zuko heard murmurs from people in town and turned around to see a familiar looking person kissing before being pushed away.

Yikes. I sort of feel bad. Then again she might be angry so it wouldn't be worth it if I asked her to party up with me. Hm... how about that girl that was nearby?

He walked up to Vee and accidentally stepped on Myra but ignored that. He took out his hand as if offering for her to join him.

"Unless you're busy how about we get in a party and get to know each other. You don't intend to survive alone do you?"

He had to look up a bit in order to meet Vee in the eyes as she was a couple of inches taller than him.

Vee turned around to see a boy- younger than her by maybe two years, shorter than her by a few inches. He seemed to have an air of mischief to him, and something about his presence almost felt familiar.
No, I’ve never spoken to him. Or seen him.

“I.. guess it couldn’t hurt,” she murmured, taking Zuko’s hand and shaking it politely. “I’m actually in a party with them at the moment- I’m sure they wouldn’t mind you joining,” she continued, rather quietly.

She decided to let Sen take some time alone in the shop he secluded himself in, letting him blow off some steam.
“So- what’s your name-?”

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Zuko accepted the invite and looked at the top right of his vision and read the names of the people he’s in a party with. He flinched for a second as he realized the person he asked to party with was the one he stole Cor from the day before.

So that’s why they seemed familiar...

He shook it off and looked back at Vee.

“I’m Crimson. Though that’s not my real name but I wouldn't tell you that unless I trusted you. We should get your friend and leave this town, I can let you guys in on quests. Not much experience, but a bit of gold and you can keep items if you get them."

Myra giggled and opened her menu, while she was looking through her menu the wind blew her skirt up making her flustered. “Oh no! I didn’t mean for that to happen!” She said blushing and covering herself, she moved her foot for second when someone was about to step on her. She thought to herself “he seems familiar and idiotic in a way” she changed her cloths and Put her cloak back on.

Vee nodded, her tongue clicking faintly in a gentle “tsk” of reply.
“I get it. I’m Vee. As far as you know, or care, that is my real name.” She replied. A strand coldness edged her tone, the girl seemingly wary. With her piercing gaze, she’d noticed the smaller boy flinch, proving she was more observant than she let others see, but said nothing of it. She turned to Sen, who was paralyzed and frozen outside the door of a shop, staring back at Myra.

“Sen, are you comi-“
She squeaked in embarrassment as her gaze slowly meandered to where he was looking, where Myra’s skirt was billowing in the artificial wind. Vee choked up at the sight, moving her hand by her eyes as to not look in the girl’s direction.

Kiera heard the knock on the door and heard some of what Dylan said. She got the message soon after and rolled out of bed. After a while of getting ready, she went out the door still kind of sleepy. She walked around town looking for Dylan. She stumbled across him eating in a resturant. "Hey Dylan." She yawned. "I am ready for a new day, and the food here does not look so bad."

Isak saw the wind pull up Pervert's skirt a bit and his eyes widened for the last time. He quickly turned around so they wouldn't see his reaction. And because he didn't really want to see that. His face had just returned to normal but now that he saw the skirt lift it was an even darker shade of red than before. He went inside the shop and bought some healing crystals. Then he went back to Little and noticed the young boy as his face returned to normal yet again.
"Who's this, Little?" He said.

He smiled. "Yeah, that's what I thought. They are pancakes but the ingredients are the same as the bread, its a weird texture but it definatly wakes you up. You want some? I can get you them for you if you want." He started to eat his pancakes again and tried not to frown when he swallowed. "They are bearable."

“This is Crim,” Vee replied smoothly, seeming to have recovered from the shock of Myra’s stunt, and seeming to have already shortened Crimson’s name to her liking. “He came up to me offering a quest, and I figured we might as well. I’m hardly level four..” she mumbled sheepishly, ducking her head, but straightening her posture shortly after. She offered for Crim to lead the way, hanging back for a moment with Sen, muttering a quick “now you know how I felt” before following, only to halt for a moment. “Wait, is Myra coming?”

She smiled at Dylan. "Thank you, that would be great..." She laid down further in the chair. "It's hard to sleep knowing we are stuck in a game, but I am a good sleeper anyway." She didn't want to say it but she just felt lonely sleeping in a room by herself. Her little sisters would always sleep in her room in a bunk but now she was alone. As she thought that she looked at Dylan and slightly blushed. "What am I thinking!? Never would I ever sleep with a stranger, I mean, even if he is nice I would at least wait a bit longer to trust him fully." She stopped blushing and looked for a waiter and she ordered her food with Dylan's help of the money pitch. When the food arrived she dug into it without hesitating. She didn't even realize it was that bad.

He was not really paying attention to Kiera so he didnt see her blushing. "Hey well its good you slept well, better than me at least." He finished his pancakes and looked at Kiera as she speed ate the food. "Heh, you must not bother about the taste." He leaned back in his chair and looked out the window. "If only we could make our own good food..."

"I do know how you felt. And i don't like it. So if you won't say anything, i won't say anything" Isak said. He then turned in Pervert's direction.
"Hey Pervert! You coming?" He asked over the shoulder. He preferred if she didn't come but it was entirely up to her. He motioned for the young boy to show the way.
"Alright then, Child. Show the way to whatever quest you have going on" he said.

She finished her food and smiled. "I used to cook at home, my family would say I was good at it so I guess it's worth a try here! We wouldn't be able to do much with cooking now but once we have enough Cor to get ingredients then maybe I could try." She thought for a little bit and saw Dylan was looking out the window, probably bored. "Alright, lets go back to The Town of Beginnings and maybe find some other people to party with, and also gain some exp!"

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Zuko smiled briefly at Vee's nickname for him under his bandanna but rolled his eyes at Isak's.

He looked at who he called "pervert" and realized it was the one that kissed him.

She doesn't seem helpful...

He pointed at Myra with a serious look on his face.

"Pervert, if you kiss me I'll put you in SAO jail for being a pedo."

With that out of the way he turned around and started heading towards the exit of town.

"Simple monster slaying stuff, they're along the way to the next town. I get all the gold but you guys can get items or whatever."

He got up from his chair and nodded. "Alright, that sounds like a plan!" He got up and walked to Kiera. "You can come to the entrance of the town and I will be there waiting." He walked to the front of the town, but walked around a little more and bought himself a headband that would give him speed, it was blue and fit his head perfectly. He walked to the front of town and decided to test the new speed. He started to run and the more he ran the faster the band would make him. He stopped abruptly and he could feel some wind pushing him from behind. "Cool!"

She nodded and went to the bathroom to fix up her hair and other stuff. She looked a lot prettier and was ready to head out. She walked to the entrance to see Dylan running around with a new headband. When he stopped she ran up to him. "That looked really cool! I am guessing that is a speed band of some kind." She smiled and walked around him. "Well you look like you could destroy some monsters! Now let get there and get to the town!" She started to march out into the fields and pulled out her sword and put it in her holster and got out her bow and put on her back.

Dylan starts to make his way around the fields and killing monsters. He stops after a while of fighting and decided to take a break when his health was low. "Hey, I think I am going to use a health crystal, so just cover me while I am healing." He looks though his inventory for his his health crystals. He is looking for them as he turns around to see a wolf in the distance close to spotting them. "Hey, I can't find my healing crystals, I think I used my last one a while ago, we might be in some trouble." He got out his weapons and moved towards Kiera. "We are going to have to run back to town before the new spawns start in a couple of minuets. How are you on health?"

She looked at Dylan a little panicked. "I am a little higher than you but that is it." She saw the wolf looking at them slowly walking closer. "U-um... Dylan?" She pulled out her bow and aimed at its head. She fired the shot but because she was scared and shaking, she missed and hit the leg, making it slower. "We have to run!" She started running in the direction of the town they were just at.

Dylan saw the wolf and flowed behind her. "I have the speed headband, I should be fine if it chases me, I will stay a little bit behind to cover your back in case it gets too close." As they were running away, he saw the wolf getting closer and sliced its head, finishing it off. "Wow, that was easy!" He spoke too soon as he gets a message of a boar hoard event. "Of all of the times! Kiera! A hoard is here so we just have to fight though this and we will be fine, alright?" A hoard of Boars approached them.

Kiera looked at the Boars. "I hope we can make this!" Seemed there were around 20+ of them, they might be in danger so she pulled out her bow and head shot one of them, killing it with a crit. "Once they move in, I can't use my bow, so this might be bad." She shot another but it didn't kill or hit the head in the slightest. She pulled out her sword when they started to move in. "Alright! Lets send these boars back to hell!"

"I believe we can do this!" He charged at a group of two and sliced their backs as he jumped over them, not killing but wounding them. "Alright, I think if I can lure most of them over here you can finish those and then support me with the bow!" He started to slice at more of the boars but only two of them died then. He had 10 boars on him and he would slice and run, rinse and repeat. After a while, he had 12 boars and killed 5 total. "How are you holding up?"

She saw Dylan fighting 12 boars while she was holding off around 6 boars. "I am doing good!" She was hit in the back by one of them, lowering her health. "OW!" She turned around with her sword and knocked 4 of the boars away in the 160 degree area. "Cool! Spin attacks!" She killed the two boars that were not knocked away and then as the others charged, she let the first one run into her sword killing that one. "Three left! Lest go!" She got ready to fight as the boars ran past her towards Dylan's group to help them out. "Alright! I am going to start using the bow strategy now!" She pulled out her bow and started to get the boars in the front area's so it would slow down the ones in the back.

Dylan nodded as she started firing the arrows at the boars. "Hey, she is not as bad as I thought she was, she has got some skills!" He kept running and slicing the boars till there was one left. He kept it in place while blocking it with his shield. "Please, lady's first." He was letting her get the last kill, not to show off at them beating the sudden horde, but just to be nice. And, well, because they are now going to destroy boars. He let it go charging at Kiera.

She let the boar run into her sword as it vanished into the last shard. "Well well well, mister gentleman, you seem to be mighty proud of this victory." She walked up to him and gave him a high five. "We got so much money to hold us for at least two days of food, maybe even a new set of armor!" She smiled at Dylan and realized her health was still low. "Heh, but first, we should get to the town and heal up there..." She started to run towards the town.