• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sword Art Online: A Game Of Life Or Death RP

Myra giggled at the flustered Vee and was about to head out with Isak for something special but when Vee said something about a thief being here and she raised her awareness level, this made her feel the presence of the thief “ who ever you are you should get out from hiding, right now!” She demanded to the thief in the room.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
What?! Do these idiots think I’m about to let myself get caught??? Yea right.

The figure ignored the shouts and insults and instead started heading farther and farther away silently. It’d only take 5 minutes to use a teleport crystal but by then he might already be in the safe zone. He started heading towards a town, while being keeping his eyes, and ears, out for any movement.

"Making a new one would be nice, this hammer isn't that good anyway." Walking towards the dungeon, Casey and Justin enter the first room. A pack of wolves immediately charge at them, approximately four. Off guard, Casey gets thrown back. After regaining his composure, he smacked the wolf on it's head with his hammer. Though, the wolf was much more durable than the ones in the fields, and they could last several hits.

After realizing this, Casey swipes his hammer in a circle motion, defeating two of the dire wolves. He gets dizzy and falls on the ground, though.

Isak was a bit ashamed of himself though. Little was his only friend inside this game and felt like maybe he should send Pervert away. But then he heard Little's warning about a thief.
"Don't bother. A smart thief would be gone immediately" he said. He talked from experience. He turned back to Little.
"What's wrong?" He asked. He gave Pervert a mean look that said that he would throw her out if she tried anything. Hopefully she wouldn't. It never hurt to be cautios

Vee shook her head, sighing.
“Whatever. He can keep that 50 Cor. We need to focus on finding Markus, and make sure he doesn’t do anything rash or get himself hurt,” she muttered, sheathing her sword. She noticed Isak’s concerned look at her. He seemed to be disappointed in himself for not.. for not what?
“I- no, I, uh- nothing’s wrong, I just- it’s nothing.” She murmured. She sheathed her sword and walked towards the entrance.
“Let’s go find Markus,” she offered, her voice quiet and a little dull, leading the way to the Town of Beginnings.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“Casey!” Justin yelled, running over to guard his friend. He then looked back at the other wolves charging at them. He quickly unleashed two knives, hitting them in the the head, but they were still coming. “My repentance for not upgrading my Knife Throwing Skill... well, I’ll just use my other skill...” Justin said. He got hit by the wolves, and was thrown back a little but he waited for them to come at him again. He charged up his skill, and... “Blade Of Fury!” He yelled, charging at the two wolves, and slashing 4 times, making a cross and an X, and then finishing off with a powerful blow. The two wolves shattered into pieces, and they had won the battle. Justin then ran to Casey. “You alright, man? That was nice hammer work!” He said, worried, but slightly in awe.

Isak nodded and followed Little but still thought something was wrong. He made sure to keep an eye out for Pervert so she wouldn't try anything as they made their way to the town where everything started.
"Alright, so where could we find Jumpy?" He said and began to look around. He had no idea where to start looking. He would've suggested to split up and search but right now he felt like Little was very fragile so wanted to keep an eye on both her and Pervert. You never knew what could happen if he got them out of sight

Casey got up, his head throbbed as he stood. "Yeah, I'm fine. Your swordsmanship was amazing." His headache eventually started to fade, and he decided to go further inside the dungeon. Casey used a healing crystal, and asked Justin. "Do you need to heal?" He handed out another crystal.

(Sorry for the short post ^^)

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Justin’s health wasn’t that bad, so he shook his head. “Nah, I’m fine. You should work on that hammer skill of yours, though. It might harm you if it causes a headache each time you use it.” Justin suggested. “But even moves like mine have repentance. If I spam my move, it’ll tire me out. If those wolves were that tough, we oughta watch our backs for when we go deeper. But in the mean time...” Justin said, getting barely enough EXP to get Lvl 5.” Let’s level up our skills some more. Starting with this one...” Justin said, laughing, as he upgraded his Knife Throwing. He then continued into the dungeon with Casey. “What do you want to do with that pelt? I mean, like I said, I don’t really work with clothes, so...” Justin continued.

Last edited:
"Hm, maybe I will become a tailor. It'd be fun, I always wanted to do stuff like that." Casey said, upgrading his hammer proficiency in the menu. A door opened, revealing the mini-boss. The so-called Wolf of Destruction was level 8, which could cause many problems, even for the two of them. The giant beast stomped, causing great rupture in the flooring. Casey threw his hammer on the wolf, though it was nothing to the abominable amount of health it had.

Last edited:
Dylan woke up and was surprised that he even feel asleep. He walked out the door and saw there were more Guilds walking around. "Am I the only person to come here alone?" He walked out to the fields to fight some monsters. Later he took a break and thought of how slow he was leveling up compared to others. "I am only level 8? This is really slow!" He decided to start attacking Wolfs too.

She decided to go into the cave on the first floor of the tower as Dove followed just next to her. She made her way inside as she sent invite messages to join her in his boss monster battle if they wanted to. She made her way further in until she was at a wide open area with the stairs on the other side. She carefully walked further until a huge boss monster appeared roaring at her as Dove growled at it. She placed her hand in front of her. "Easy girl, think first in rushing, find an opening then attack alright" she looked to her as Dove nodded. She saw how big and strong this monster was as it came for her first. "Dove split! Find an opening!" She commanded as she saw the white tamed wolf run in another direction. She leaped up unleashing her sword as she sliced down the monster once taking down some Hp. She used a skill known as "Katana blade" as this did massive damage to its hp as it had half hp. Dove leaped at the monster with her skill ability "Wolf Fang" giving it a decrease in defense. However what she didn't except was the monster to hit her back with its hand as she flew airborne hitting the wall as this knocked the wind out of her. It took her a while to refocus as she saw Dove run up to her gently helping her up. "I'm alright Dove...tsk got half my hp...go to be careful...." She saw the hand from the monster coming towards her open again as this time she leaped up swiftly on its arm before cutting it off as she landed on the ground again hearing it roar. "...I don't know if I can hold off this monster long enough...-" she thought. She looked to Dove as she barked as if saying she won't give up. "Stubborn like me huh well figures" she chuckled before eying the monster once again seeing it stand up as she had her sword ready.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Justin looked at the Wolf of Destruction with a bit of fear, but determination. He noticed Casey try hitting the wolf, to which barely anything happened. He quickly unsheathed his knifes, and threw two and threw them at the wolf, noticing they didn’t do much either. Justin looked to Casey. “Well, it doesn’t seem to have any minions... maybe we could surround it?” Justin suggested, waiting for a response.

Vee made her way back to the Town of Beginnings, her sharp eyes darting around for any sign of the thief and any sign for Markus. While she didn’t find the robber, she did find Markus sitting at the fountain, looking solemn and worried.
“Hey- Markus-! God, I thought you’d done something rash and gotten yourself hurt or something!” She called, trotting over to the fountain. A brief flash of worried anger crossed her face. “You can’t just worry me like that!” She scolded, lightly hitting his shoulder. She pulled away quickly, realizing what she’d done, her face going vaguely red, not enough to be noticeable unless someone was staring at her. “Sure, none of us have known each other very well, but.. we gotta stick together, y’know..?”

"Oh-" He jumped and kinda stood up. "I'm sorry i didnt mean to-" He sighed and hugged her. "I didn't mean to scare you." He quickly let go and smiled. "So i shouldn't have ran. Or considered jumping off-" He quickly shut up.

"You guys look tired. Do you wanna rent a some rooms at the Tavern? Is that what it is?"

Now, Vee wasn’t good with affection. She’d been practically starved of it as a child and couldn’t handle it very well. So this hug was.. confusing. She was relieved that he was safe but panicked at his touch- she stiffened into the hug, holding her breath until he released her. Trying not to show her evident panic and embarrassment, she shook her head dismissively, her cheeks a dull red.
“No, it’s- it’s fine, I would’ve done the same-“ she replied quickly. She stifled a yawn, in an attempt to not seem tired.
“I, wouldn’t mind that..” she mumbled, at his suggestion to rent rooms at a tavern. Maybe she’d get lucky and find the thief there. She turned to Isak and Myra for their input.
“It’s up to them. What do you guys think?”

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
The figure eventually made it back to the Town of Beginnings without being caught. He headed for the shops so he can take advantage of the Cor he had recently stolen. Once reaching them he got some food and got two new iron daggers and left some money for a tavern. He noticed some people near a fountain and thought a few of them seemed familiar. He was going to steal from them but decided that he wouldn't risk getting caught in a safe zone after making a good day's worth of money.

He ignored them and began heading towards a tavern.

Kiera was running towards the 1st town to the west of the first floor. She was running to get to safety because she was being chased by a wolf. "Ahhh! Please somebody! Help me!" She was just outside of the town when she was pinned on the ground by the wolf and it was biting at her sword. She tried kicking it off but there was no use.

Dylan noticed the player and decided to save her. When she got pinned to the ground, he picked up speed and charged it with his sword and stabbed it right in the chest, sending it off of her. He held out a hand to help her up. "Come on! Get up and run towards the town, this is a higher level Wolf so it could change back to you at any moment!" He banged his shield with his sword to keep the wolfs attention. "Come at me!"

She was in a little bit of shock when she was saved. She got up and nodded. "Thank you so much!" She started to run even faster towards the town. Once she made it inside the safe zone, she tried to look over at the battle that was going on, seeing that the boy was being brave and facing the the enemy head on.

He saw her running towards the town and smiled. The wolf charged at him and he was able to use his shield to block the attack and counter with a spin slash attack. The wolf was stumbling to keep itself up and then fell over. He walked over to the dying animal and thought about real life. If he did this to and animal, he would try to help it, but it was trying to kill him, so the best he could do was put it out of it's misery. He quickly struck it with his sword and it vanished into dust. He got up and tried not to seem weak or sad, but he could only think about real life now. He walked up to her. "You need any healing crystals? Did it get you anywhere?"

(Oh shit! Didn't get any notifications! Sorry)

Isak followed Little and found Jumpy by the fountain. He saw how Vee reacted to the hug and found it... weird. But it was understandable since she didn't really know Jumpy very well. But it was clear that Jumpy cared about Little. He smiled to that thought. Little and Jumpy? Little seemed to care about Jumpy too so it wasn't very weird if that would happen. He decided not to think further about that and focused on the question instead.
"Fine by me. How about you, Pervert?" Isak said.

When the boy killed the wolf, she felt safer knowing there were people like him out there to help. When the boy walked up to her and asked her the question, she slightly blushed. "U-uh, I don't feel any pain, n-no." She looked around herself to check for marks or anything to make sure she was not hurt. The health bar she had said she was close to half way but it didn't bother her now that she was in the safe zone. "Yeah, I am all good. H-hey! You were really cool out there! You saved me and killed that wolf, it makes me, h-happy."

He smiled and blushed a little at the complement sense that was the first time a girl, none the less anyone had ever said anything like that. "Y-yeah, thanks. I mean! No problem." He de-equipped his sword and shield. "It's not a huge problem, I haven't done much but fight this entire time, so this was a good change for me." He saw her health bar was at the half way point. He didn't bother sense it seemed she was calm. "Hey, by the way, whats your level at right now?"

"Oh, my level? It's level 5, I am really far behind because I had to do some chores before I hoped into the game. I got in only 1 hour before the announcement happened." Her smile faded as she said that and she got sad thinking of the real world and how scary the announcement was. "My friends and family must be horrified, I am the youngest in my family and they must feel like they lost me to a monster... I hope they are ok..."

"Oh, yeah, I don't have any... um, people other than my family that would notice me being stuck, but look at it from this perspective, other people still have the strength to fight for their freedom from this game, and thats what you are doing here? Isn't it?" He looked at her with a warm smile to try to cheer her up.

She smiled from the things that the boy said, but she realized soon that he was trying to avoid from saying friends. "Thanks! I guess if we all word really hard, then we can all make it!" She blushed a bit but then looked up at him. "Hey, maybe if we go into a party, we can help each other level up, I heard if you are in a group or guild, you get more exp each." She smiled at him and thought it would be a nice idea to get a bunch of players together to fight as a group.

She finally finished the monster off on the 1st floor with the help of Dove collecting the rewards after. She put her sword away before making her way out of the cave before seeing two players a bit ahead. She thought for the moment to see if she wanted to approach them but felt a nudge from Dove as she looked at her with her light blue eyes as if saying "why not approach them". She chuckled before gently petting her as she slowly approached them. She looked to see a dead wolf on the ground but it had disappeared afterwards. "Are you two alright? Seems you had trouble with a wolf or at least one of you" she asked as her go was 15% down thanks to that monster. She grabbed a healing crystal though to bring it back to full health. Dove sat down watching the two players as her wolf tail wagged a bit.

He looked at the girl and nodded. "That sounds like a great idea." She heard somebody and saw it was the person who saved him earlier on in the game. "Don't worry, she just got attacked on her way here, I defeated it but its all good now. How's it going Ms. You never saw me?"

She chuckled. "Ok no need to call me that just call me the Masked Fighter or Blade for short its kind of my thing to disappear unexpectedly thats just how I am" she said as Dove looked at her for the moment before looking back at the two players letting out a bark as she flicked her wolf ears slightly. "Also that's just how my personality is just to be distant from others and hide my appearance and by attacked you mean that wolf you ended"she said before speaking again. "Just one thing, if you are going to the 1st floor to fight the boss monster I suggest teaming up that monster almost took me out as it took my down to 15% of my hp but thanks to Dove here I managed to defeat it" she said looking down at the tamed wolf next to her as she gently placed a hand on her head.-

He nodded. "Yeah, that is actually what we were just about to do. We are probably going to start out small but add more people. Who knows how far we can get doing that." He smiled and looked at Blade. "Hey, your solo, except for your friend there. But can I talk to you for just one second, private, actually." He looked at the girl. "I will be right back." He walked a distance away and motioned Blade over to him.

She looked to him as she walked with him before telling Dove to stay as she sat down with the girl just for protection as she watched her from a distance. She looked to him. "What is it u want to talk me private about?" She asked suddenly becoming cautious.-

He looked off into the fields. "Tell me, why are you solo?" He looked at her. "And on the other note, why are you trying so hard, are you trying to impress others? To show off? Because half of the people after that announcement decided that they would stay safe at the Town of Beginnings."

She suddenly became irritated about that question or questions he was asking her. "Excuse me but no I am not showing off to anybody or to impress others all I am doing is trying to survive in this game since its now life and death. Also I prefer to be solo, is that really a bad thing!" She said coldly but spoke again. "Btw I'm technally half solo as you can see that tamed Arctic wolf there helps me fight those monsters and I can depend on her well but also think about most of those players that are in the safe zone would you have actually stayed there if their was actually a way out of the game.

Most of those players are panicking right now because they are probably too frightened to die but unlike them I have family back in the real world not to mention a dog to take care of so right now I have no choice but to team up with other players for a better way up to the top" she said this a bit more calmly but felt irritated.

He gave her a deep stare. "Well then, thats why I am not fighting hard enough. All I have are family, no friends, pets, nothing! I fought alone because I was alone! I didn't choose to be made fun of, it was never my choice. I came into this game to change that, because people don't judge who you are because they see who you are. If I am fighting alone, then somebody can look at me and know that I have nobody to fight with. You have your friend over there, and they are keeping you safe, but for me at school, nobody did that. So that's why I asked you, is because I wanted to know what you were like, if you were like me, or understood me. But nobody does."

She did listen to his speech as she sighed. "Look you and I have different lives and I don't know what you have been through so I absolutely will not judge you but the only family I have is my older brother and my white Husky named Dove and she keeps me going and if you want to know what I am like lets just say I only have my brother as my only family and Dove my Husky but I will not tell you anything personal about me since I barely know you. However, I do know how you feel the feeling of being alone I have dealt with it too many times and also for my hidden appearance I prefer it this way I'm just more comfortable that all" she said looking at him through her mask as she crossed her arms. "Well do you want to form a group or not cause if not I will go solo with Dove the tamed wolf" she asked as she was losing her patience slowly.

"I don't need somebody who hides their emotions behind a mask on any team of mine. I will tell you this for sure, I don't want to hide, I want to be free." He storms off away from her and didn't bother to wait for an answer. He walked up to the girl and tried to calm down. "I am done talking, we can go somewhere else. Anyplace that you might need to go? Armor, weapons?"

"Yeah, that'll work. It seems the wolf makes up for the lack of minions with it's impenetrable defense." Casey replied, moving to one side of the wolf. Startled, the Wolf of Destruction attempted to claw him. Though, he blocked the attack with his hammer. Using the tactic he used before, he kicked the wolf up. Despite not being hurt in the slightest, the wolf ended the clash. "Now, attack!" Casey told Justin, prepared to attack the wolf continuously with his hammer.

She watched him storm away as she huffed. "-Tsk whatever but that was rude honestly...I don't need to show my emotions to anybody because I don't have to!-" she said in thought. "Lets go Dove away from this peasent here!" She said calling her as she followed after her but gave a growling warning before she left the cave away from that player.

She made her way around before seeing two other players fighting down a wolf as she just watched from a distance but was close enough to see the battle as Dove sat down next to her.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“Alright!” Justin said, quickly running toward the backside of the wolf. He quickly charged and released two more of his knives, hitting the wolf, and drawing his sword again. He then charged at the wolf. “Blade of Fury!” He yelled, doing what he did before once more. He damaged the wolf, only to get thrown back. He lay on the floor, a bit hurt. He reached for a healing crystal, and used it, healing his heath to half. “Man, that wolfs attack...” he thought. He wanted to go for another Blade of Fury, but he decided to wait so it would do more damage. He threw another knife, and the wolf turned towards him. “Okay, Casey! It’s your turn!” Justin said, distracting the wolf.