• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sword Art Online: A Game Of Life Or Death RP

She looked to the boy that was rude to her but heard him apologize she gave a soft sigh but smiled gently taking his hand shaking it. "I accept your apology and well the bigger the better. One thing I won't go down that easily from a boss monster but if a situation like does happen, I will be replying on you to do your part and don't worry I know being a solo player is much more difficult then being in a party" she reminded her before letting go of his hand as she noticed Dove wagging her tail from the petting. "Also, how is this wolf mask scary but thanks for the compliment but it helps keep the perverts away, trust me they exist in the game. She felt a nudge from Dove and Blue as she nodded. "These girls here are Dove the Arctic armored wolf and Blue the armored Velociraptor and trust me they are very reliable and these two guys are Larry and Casey the first two I met before you" she said before resting her arm on the handle of her sword.

He nodded. "Well, it's nice to meet all of you. You asked why that mask is scary, it's not the mask itself, as I said, it's you that suit's it, but I won't say anymore, just in case you understand what I mean." He turns back to Kiera and smiled. "There is no need to worry." He sat down next to her and whispered, "I can't even see her face. Oh, and also, I am not good at anything, so as long as girl's don't come to me then your fine." He poked her and grinned. "I bet I am not that far off from the truth. You did act a little weird just now..."

She laughed and shoved him a little. "Aw come on! If your going to say thing's like that, then you need to know I am going to take that seriously." She smiled but in the back of her head she was thinking something else again. "Ah! If he really mean's that, then if I see a girl flirting with him then that means... I am in trouble! Ugh, I like him and all, he is likeable if you approach him from the right side and I got the good one, but now it's hard to avoid that side of him!" She was a little flustered and then looked at Dylan. "A-anyway... I wonder if the meeting is going to start soon."

She nodded understanding what he meant but gave a chuckle. "Just so you know I'm not actually scary under this mask at least not in the real world I'm just an ordinary girl" she said before looking up at the sky for the moment. "-I just want to get out of this game, the fear of dying is getting to me but I can't show these emotions right now it will only cloud me. So for now I'll protect my party members with my life if I have to but I can't be reckless-" she thought before sighing but she felt that she was being watched as she looked at her surroundings carefully.

Dylan laughed at her response. "Oh yeah, the meeting is supposed to start soon." He turned to Blade as she started to talk. "Hey, that sounds familiar... Right, I have said things like that before, things to myself about how I am ordinary. But in a game I am different, I can express myself." He started to stare at her and was trying to look past her mask and see the true Blade, the real life Blade. He felt like he was hiding himself as a person too, leaving his quirks behind that made him, him. He finished thinking and saw her looking around as if something was bothering her. "Oh, sorry if I was staring, I was just thinking."
(I know I was not the one you felt watching you, I just wanted to throw this in to maybe mix her up by accedent.)

(Oh no its another player watching her not yours)

She looked to him. "Oh no its not you just felt a bit tense from my surroundings being..invaded..by another player it seems and I don't like it that's all" she said stern as a glimpse of her light blue eye color seemed to slightly show under her mask. She reached into her hood and grabbed the handle of her Katana blade and at that instant she pulled it out swiftly as it collided with the other players sword with a clang. She glared to the player deeply before speaking as she could hear Dove's growling and Blue's warning screech then growl. "What reason do you have to watching me then try to attack me!" she asked sternly becoming irritated. All the player did was smirk then gave a chuckle.

Dylan was shocked by the sudden fight that was going on. "Hey now! What is going on?" He stepped to the side of the fight. "Hey, you have no reason to randomly attack somebody, its rude and none the less annoying. All it does is knock you back and thats it, so you trying to scare her half to death!?" He pulled out his sword and had it at the ready just in case it was a pk'er who found a way to attack someone in a safe zone.

She chuckled a bit. "Me scared? Not even close as this player here is a pathetic excuse of a fighter and honesty its a waste of mine time with unnecessary fighting!" she warned but smirked as she placed her Katana back in her shealth before motioning her hand on his weapon gently pushing it down. "It won't be necessary for that friend just watch and learn. Dove, Blue, you know what to do" she said to the girls as they both nodded before walking up to the player rough housing him before he was tied up. She gave a chuckle before they walked back to her. "That solves that I don't want unnecessary deaths in this game just thinking about its...." she paused on the word "frightening" before shaking her head to push it away. "Thanks for standing up next to me at least I can give you that as no one has done that for me before not even in the real world except for my brother...of course" she said before seeing Blue sniffing to two new players curiously. "Blue......I know your curious about them but...try not to do that to everyone ok they both may feel uncomfortable about it..." she gave a soft chuckle before she gave out a playful raptor cry.

Isak continued looking around over the people there. He noticed two people that looked familliar. One of them had a wolf and a raptor. That person wore a mask.
"Hey Little, it's that wolf girl and Shout. Let's join them. Come on" he said and walked over to them. He noticed the third person. Another girl.
"Hi there. Long time no see, i guess" he said.

He saw another player walk up to them. He slightly remembered him. "Oh, hey! Last time I saw you was before the announcement. Weird to think about that but whatever. So, how have you been doing? Anything weird or interesting happen while I was gone?" He realized he still had his sword pulled out so he put it back in his holster.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Justin watched as everything happened in front of him. He saw all the new players come over, and he didn’t even speak to them. “So many damn players...” Justin thought. He then looked at the time. It was almost time to meet up for the boss fight. He didn’t know what to do, so rather than talking to anybody, he pulled a throwing knife and spun it around on his finger.

Shout's question made him think back a bit to when Pervert forced both him and Little into kisses. He was still a little embarrassed over that but hid it.
"There was one thing that i'd rather not talk about. Not that it's important anyway. I'm fine though. Got a nice friend with me. You've met her. What about you?" He said. He noticed another boy who was fidgeting with a throwing knife and decided to talk to him too.
"What're you doing? Nervous?" He asked.

Dylan was wondering what that was but left it alone, he seemed like it was a uncomfortable situation. "Oh, I am doing fine, nothing has really happened to me exep-" Dylan paused in the middle of his sentence. "That's my pet peve! You can just go walk away and talk to somebody else mid conversation!" He sighed and sat back down next to Kiera. "Most of these people I haven't seen in a while, or haven't even asked for their names yet."

Vee looked up at Sen curiously as he ushered her towards Shout, who was accompanied by two girls. One she’d recognized- the girl in the wolf mask, who she’d taken to calling “Alph” in her head, and a girl she hadn’t seen before.
Vee waved at Shout nonchalantly, a faint smile present on her face, relieved to see a familiar face. The cloaked girl settled next to Shout and the other girl, keeping a close eye on Sen to make sure he didn’t go do something stupid.
“Heya, long time no see,” she teased, lightly nudging him with her elbow. “Care to introduce me?” She added, pale friendly eyes falling on Kiera.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Justin turned towards the other player, and gave a smile. While he would lie about being nervous, he didn’t. “Yeah, just a bit. I mean, I suppose most people are because we can.... anyways!” He said, putting the knife away, and holding out his hand. Again, he didn’t want to say the word ‘death’. “I’m Lerryt6754. I suppose you already know Blade as well, then?” He asked.

He remembered the girl that walked up to him and asked about Kiera. "Yeah, it's been a while. This is Kiera, I meet her being attacked by a wolf on the way to a town. She was not in a good condition to fight so I helped her out." He smiled and rubbed the nudge. "And come to think of it, I don't know your name, sorry, I am naturally bad with names, my name is Dylan by the way, I know you guys called me Shout."

Myra woke from her nap and got dressed, after she put on her cloak. She went to the meeting being held but she thought it was boring and could use some excitement and then she saw Isak talking to a boy, so she went over and said “hi~ my names myra, what’s yours~?”
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Kiri woke from his spot “hmmm guess it’s that time” he said grabbing his sword and his current cloths and head out to the meeting. He thought he saw a few familiar, maybe he passed by them? Who knows only he couldn’t really tell.

Dylan saw the girl walk up to him and talk to him in a, interesting way. "Oh, um, my name is Dylan, this person here is Kiera." He didn't know what else to say. "I am guessing you came here for the meeting, right?" He smiled at the girl and wondered why she was talking to him.

“Oh, nice to meet you Kiera” she got close to Dylan “you know this meeting is kinda boring, mind helping me make it more exciting?” She said kissing Dylan in front of his “girlfriend.” “Thanks for the help your the best” she said turning to Isak, but she gave him a threatening face.

When he was kissed, he was in shock. He was too shocked to resist so he was stuck till she let him go. When she thanked him he turned bright red. "B-b-but, w-wait what?" He turned to Kiera not knowing how she would react to this. "Wait, why me? Is this a joke? Prank? She is cute. But why me? I am not cool, she does not even know me!" He tried to stop freaking out. He calmed down a bit but was still flustered.

She chuckled as she placed her hand under her mask to her mouth. "That's exactly why I wear a mask so things like that won't happen!" She reminded them as Dove and Blue looked to the new players that had approached all of them. She looked to Larry though and gently placed her hand on his shoulder to calm him down. "It will be alright Larry as along as we are in a group and protect one another we will survive together" she gave a reassuring smile before looking at the new players that approached them. "New players I see but if you don't mind introduce yourself before I speak of my name" she asked calmly.-

Kiera freaked out when the girl kissed Dylan out of nowhere. "Dylan! Why did you let her do that!?" She stood up and walked over to the girl. "Who are you and why do you think its okay to do that?" She remembered what she did by foce to Dylan a month ago and quickly looked away still angry. "I learned it's not exactly nice..."

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Justin blushed slightly, but looked back to her and returned a smile. “Yeah, I know... just still worried that other people might die, that’s all.” Justin said back. He was appreciative of Blade trying to calm him down. He looked around to see even MORE new players appear. Justin didn’t understand why, but he felt that he’d grow more of a relationship with them. He then looked back to Blade, which made his smile grow a bit wider.

Dylan snapped out of it and walked over to Kiera and the girl. "Hey wait, there is no need to get angry, I am just a little confused is all. It's probably just a prank, right girl?" He felt weird because he was basically in between two girl's that have kissed him. "This isn't awkward..." He was trying to keep them from getting angry but the other girl didn't seem to bother too much from what he saw.

"N-No, we will need to be confident if we ever want to beat this game, anyway." Casey took his hammer from his back. Many people are joining us, so we cannot lose at this point! He thought. He smiled. Despite being in danger, he felt a sense of joy from this. Maybe he liked video games too much; maybe he liked the idea too much. It didn't matter, he was still excited. He looked at Justin, and then Blade. I have my friends, so we can win!

Isak saw Pervert kissing Shout. He noticed that the other girl got a bit annoyed by that and figured that she either liked Shout or they were together. Then he looked back to Pervert and saw her menacing expression and looked back with an angry expression.
"Not you again. Are you gonna kiss me again? Or what are you planning?" He asked her. He gave Little a look to say that she should be prepared for Pervert's mischiefs

She nodded before removing her bandaged hand off his shoulder so he wouldn't feel uncomfortable. "I believe you Larry that you can survive as you do have your friends to fight along side you and not to mention Dove since she has grown a likely to you the most and Blue is starting to warm up to you so they will protect you from any sudden danger friend" she gave a smile under her mask before crossing her arms against her chest before chuckling. Dove and Blue smiled in agreement as they stood a bit behind them before moving to the front of them.

She suddenly noticed an email from an unknown player as she read it carefully. She became serious as it was read as a threat. She decided to keep this a secret from her party members to not involve them. She looked around cautiously before a Kanai knife was thrown at her but she quickly caught it as it managed to cut her wrist slightly as blood dripped out slightly. "-I can sense now I am being targeted and its probably that player from the threat letter hm I have to deal with this alone after the boss fight-" she thought before looking at her cut wrist.-

She looked at Dylan and just stared at him. He looked away and sighed. "Sorry, I was a little bit rash." She walked away and sat back down. "Hey, other kid, if you know this person, at least come over here and tell me what she is like, I don't know her well and I would like another perspective." She pat the seat next to her to tell Isak to sit down.

“Look here Isak, I’m not planning anything so you can stop thinking I’m going to do bulls*** ok” She said still with a threatening look in her eyes, she started being hostile towards Isak but she couldn’t figure it out, she walked away with her hands on her sword. She sat on one of the stairs near her “hmph.....”

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Ged, noticing someone from the group causing commotion walk away, decided to scoot over to her awkwardly.

"...H-hey... I.. didn't get anyone to be in a party w-with.... D-do you mind if I joined yours?" he asked as politely as he could.

What if she says no? What if she lashes out at me as she just did to that guy... What if she kisses me?! This game wouldn't need to fry my brain to kill me if she does that...

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Justin had smiled even more after what she said next. Then he had seen Blade’s cut wrist, and his eyes widened a bit. “Oh my god... Blade, are you okay?!” Justin asked, getting closer to her. He looked at her cut wrist once more. “What happened? That looks pretty bad...” he said, worry in his voice.

Isak was surprised by the sudden outburst coming from Pervert. He was a bit confused but found it understandable. He hadn't been the nicest to her. But she had forced herself on to both him, Little and Shout. Although that didn't justify his behaviour... or did it? He was confused on that part. He thought that he should say sorry to her anyway. Couldn't hurt. In fact, it could probably just be better from this point. He was cautious around her because he didn't want to be kissed again but he could atleast try to make up with her. He noticed the other guy walking up to her and thought that now could be a great time to apologize. He planned to do it quickly and then return to the others. He went over to Pervert.
"Sorry. I acted wrong. To be honest, we both did. But i'd rather have us make up now and leave that behind us. We need friends if we're gonna survive this game. So if you're ready to make up and move on, i'll be over there. Now i'm not gonna bother you two any more. Bye" he said quickly and returned to the others

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Ged looked glum and scooted away.

I probably caught her at a bad time... I'm such a baka..

Suddenly he remembered the guy that came over said that they need friends to survive, and stood up and went over to him.

"Y-you said you needed friends... r-right? Well... I'm in no party... d-do you mind if I join yours?"

"I don't have any problems with it. I don't think Little has either. You can join" Isak said to the guy and sent a party request to him. He then noticed the other girl looking at him expectantly and patted the seat beside her. He was a bit confused on why as he had failed to listen earlier but he sat down to listen this time though.
"Sorry i failed to listen earlier. What was this about, Jelly?" He asked. He called the girl 'Jelly' because she seemed jealous of Pervert

(Interacting with @KieraTheKirlia's OC)

Kiera sighed when he finnaly sat down. She looked at him with a smile but punched him in the shoulder. "I am not, nor will I ever be. I do like Dylan but maybe now is not a good time to be in love, and some stuff in the past messed that up too." She frowned and looked at the boy. "My name is Kiera, if you are wondering why I wanted you here is to ask something. What is that girls problem? She seems like a pervert..."

She looked to Larry. "Yes I'm alright its this Kanai knife that was thrown at me by some mysterious player ending up cut me" she opened her menu and selected the bandages she had as it appeared in her hand before she removed the old one as it appeared to show visable scars from the real world. She began to quickly clean her injury before starting to wrap her wrist again to hide the scars on her arm before starting to tie it but had a bit of difficulty in doing so. Dove however noticed the new player that wanted to join a party as she made her way to him before gently tugging his shirt to come this way as she whined.-

Dylan sighed when Kiera backed down. He saw her motion over Isak and decided to trust her in what she was wanting. He moved over to the girl who stormed off and smiled as he approached her. "Hey, that was a little... extreme what you did , don't you think?" He rubbed the back of his head and sighed. "I mean, we just meet so that was a little rash. Kiera and me had a little history but I don't know if that is all under the bridge yet."

Myra was sick and tired of people coming up to her with sappy stuff, so she turned to Dylan “look I’m not in a good mood right now so can you shut up, I don’t need anymore f***ing pest bothering me at this point ok!” She stormed off from her spot to a farther away spot than everyone.

He had a blank expression like this here emoji :@. He was confused about this. When she was out of hearing range he spoke to himself. "Your the one who kissed me. That guy talking to Kiera seemed to piss you off. Are they done yet?" He stayed sitting there and examined his sword. "It's weird, I am charmed by other's very easily but I am a odd ball, anything could happen like Kiera liking me, then that masked girl, then this girl kisses me then hates me. Heh, so I guess it's a tied score on if girls like me..." He sighed and waited.