• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sword Art Online: A Game Of Life Or Death RP

Casey was on his toes after witnessing the knife that was thrown at Blade. He looked around the area, there wasn't any possible suspects. They must be hiding by now. He looked around, he got a glimpse of the person though they ran away. "Damn." Casey muttered. He decided to not worry about it, there are many people in this area with stats akin to him.

The crimson cloaked Markus sat, waiting to actually get this hands on the boss. He didn't plan on following rules, its an RPG, he wanted to advance. The only difference was that you could.....die.

"Uneventful meetings and parties, Glade you son of a-" He shut his mouth as he opened his inventory, making sure he had healing supplies and food.

"Lets make this quick."

She stood up. "I don't need to talk much about anything, but if she trys anything again, which it looks like she wont, you might need to be on alert, girls can be like that you know." She winked and walked over to Dylan. "From what I saw, that didn't go well, if you tried asking about what happened then thats fine, I am cool with it, just let me know something..." She took some time to think about it. "Do you like her?" She looked Dylan strait in the eyes with a blank face to read Dylan for lies.

He blushed a little bit and looked at Kiera. "W-well, she kissed me and it is hard not to like someone who kisses you but then again it was random and forceful. So it's common sense that I would have some form of liking towards them especially if they were kissed by them. She does have bigger-" Dylan stopped speaking his mind knowing he will get killed, but he might as well finish. "She is a little bigger than you..." He just sat there frozen waiting to get killed. "You really didn't have to say that!"

She looked away angry. "I know what he means... then its war." She punched Dylan on the shoulder. "Well if what you just said is true, then you like me too." She suddenly went from angry to laughing. "Look, I am fine if you like her, or anyone else for that matter." She smiled and looked around. "It's not my choice on who you like, so don't let me stop you. You did after all stay friends with me when you left, so I am glad we are friends." Kiera was happy with what she said and how Dylan was honest, if he lied, then he would be a dead man. She never saw Dylan as a lying type. She can't say the same for herself.

He rubbed the punch and calmed down. "Kiera... I didn't unfriend you because I was still worried about you. But seeing you here makes me feel a lot better." He smiled and thought long and hard. After a while of silence, the leader of the meeting came in and told everyone to get settled. He proposed a plan to all of them and then told everyone to form into groups of two or more. Dylan turned to Kiera and smiled. "Looks like we are all good here, I am fine if anyone else needs to join." He saw everyone getting into groups.

Isak heard the announcement about hoing into groups of two or more. He immediately began looking around for Little. He found her among the people they had been with before. He went over to her.
"I think we should party with Shout and Jelly over there" he said and pointed over to Dylan and Kiera. "Are you coming or what?". He went over to the two 'lovebirds'.
"I can party with you. I just wanna wait and see if Little comes too" he said

Vee quickly followed Sen, suddenly jittery and excited for the upcoming fight. She continuously shifted her weight from her two feet, seeming either incredibly nervous or incredibly excited.
“Yeah-! That works,” she piped up, rolling her thumb over her palm. She drew her sword to prep, giving it a few swings towards the ground to prepare herself, a helplessly tiny smile tugging at her face, proving her excitement for the battle.

"Groups? Damn. How am i gonna find the PKer in a group?" Markus sighed. He noticed that his friends were...well....still alive.

"I can't, but i should. Wait, what if one of them is a-" he clenched his fist. "Keep my cover. For Non Proditione."

Isak smiled at Little's excitement. It was a bit childish but he didn't mind. They were all still kids. Being childish was natural.
"What's up with you? Are you happy that we're about to risk our lives fighting a monster?" He said. He was excited to fight the boss himself but as usual he didn't show it. He turned back to Shout and Jelly and sent party requests to them.
"You wanna join us? Oh, and to answer your question from earlier Jelly, i don't know what her problem is. She just seems to enjoy teasing people" He asked. He waved to the boy who asked him if he wanted to party earlier to come join them

Dylan looked at the kid and smiled. "Sure, a group of four sounds good!" He joined with the other two and became a party of four. "I guess we are partners now, and nice to meet you fully, my name is Dylan, and this is Kiera. If we are partners then I guess we have to know each other from now on." He gave a thumbs up in excitement. "And I am ready to fight the boss, and if I am scared, then fear will drive me to victory!"

Isak stared blankly at Shout.
"What the poop was that? 'Fear will drive me to victory'? What?" He said. The guy was right though. They should get to know each other better.
"I'm not revealing my real name but my ign is Demon. If you want you can do as Little and call me 'Sen' or something else. I'll keep calling you 'Shout' and 'Jelly' because i've taken a liking to nicknames now" he said with a smile.

Dylan sighed. "Alright, two things, I am fine with you calling me Shout, but besides that, what I mean by fear will drive me to victory is, if you are fighting for say, a boar, it is not scary so it's nothing you should worry about, but what if it was a over leveled boar and it gets you off guard, then what good is it to fight without fear. It's the same thing as adrenaline if you are in a race and you get that boost of energy to finish it. That's my way of thinking at least... Oh, and by the way, if we are fighting and you call me Shout, I might shout thinking you wanted me to shout, so I will have to get used to the name first." He smiled and sat back down.

Vee scoffed playfully, furrowing her brow. “Um, duh. Of course I’m excited.”
She swung her rapier nonchalantly, calmed by the sound of the thin blade slicing through the air.
“I’m bored of all these low level boars,” she huffed, puffing out her cheek. “I want a real challenge, a-.. a...”
Her voice trailed off as her piercing green gaze landed on a particularly noticeable red cloak. She hummed in thought, perplexed. The figure seemed tall- at least 6’0, but something about his stature seemed familiar. Her breath caught in her throat when she realized, a tiny grin crossing her face.
“Markus-!” She called, trotting over to him, although having to get on her toes to see his face, as he was a foot taller than her. He wasn’t too far from the group, so she still watched them out of the corner of the eye. “Hey, it’s been a while! You really ought stop disappearing on us like that, you worried me,” she grumbled huffily, crossing her arms. Her apparent distaste only lasted a moment though, as she perked up. “Hey-! You should join our group,” she offered lightly, her voice excitable and childish, the short girl gesturing over to where Shout, Sen, and Kiera were.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“Ah, good...” Justin said, glad she was okay. He looked at the Kunai, and picked it up. “More throwing knives for me, I guess!” Justin said, trying to stay positive. Sure, it was more of a Japanese weapon, but he could get used to it. He noticed Blade having a hard time bandaging herself, so he helped out, tightening the wrist bandage a bit. He smiled, but knew what this meant. Someone was after Blade, and he wasn’t about to let that stand.

He jumped at the girl surprising him.

"H-Hi Vee. I'm sorry, i'm going a bit solo on this one. Also, please don't say my name out loud." He smiled at her childishness. "I did miss that." He gave he a small hug.

"But for real, i have something to take take of."

Last edited:
She saw Larry help her with the bandage which surprised her bit gave a smile. "Thank you Larry" she said before opening her menu to put the bandages away. She glanced to Dove who was with a boy trying to get his attention on her. "Dove....well um you there player are you looking for a group to join or party that's what my tamed wolf beast Dove there is trying to get your attention" she smiled under her mask crossing her arms against her chest.

Isak saw Little wave him over to the other guy and went over to them. He didn't recognize the boy at first but when he did, his expression shifted. He narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms to look angry.
"So you've decided to come now. Wow. Not at all dramatic. A classic 'hero'-move. Dissapear suddenly without explanation and then reappear just as sudden. Why did you do that, Jumpy?" He said and gave no further notice of Little.

"Screw off Isak, I'm not here to fight the boss." He said, staring at him coldly. "I was out saving people from player killers. im looking for one right now. Glade thought one wpuld be at the meeting."

For the past month, Markus and Angel Non Proditione were fighting off player killers. Simple as that. There is specifically one markus is looking for.

The one who killef Glade's little brother.

Now, as everyone who’d ever met her understood, Vee wasn’t any good at hugs. She stiffened into the hug Markus gave, staring at the ground when he pulled away. When Isak approached angrily, she winced softly, her brow creased in worry.
“Hey- wait-“ she mumbled. The angry look in Isak’s eyes in addition to Markus’ cold tone only brewed trouble. Puffing out her cheek, the small girl stepped between the two, shooting both of them glares.
“Both of you, drop it,” she snapped suddenly, sounding completely unlike herself. Her annoyed tone didn’t suit her- it was almost foreign. She turned on Isak. “It’s fine that he left. We’re both still alive, so stop holding grudges.”
The girl then whirled on Markus. “And you- drop the attitude! Maybe he was just worried about you like the rest of us!”
To see Vee angry was about as common as finding a four-leafed clover. She huffed, crossing her arms. Even though she was annoyed, her looks didn’t quite suit an angry person. She still just looked like a huffy little kid, but she’d proved her point!
And she’d been totally scary while doing it.

Isak bit his lip to supress his anger. If he didn't, he would probably attack Jumpy. The guy showed up again out of nowhere and thought that everything is forgiven? He turned to Little. She was angry with them both and that was weird. She hadn't been angry at anyone other than those two perverted men from the tavern. Atleast not anyone that he knew of. She looked pretty silly though. Like an angry squirrel. It made him have a bit of a hard time to stay serious.
"Are you trying to look angry, Little? In that case, it's not working. And don't get mad at me. I didn't take off without saying anything. Jumpy did" he said with an angry tone. Then he took a few deep breaths and calmed down.
"Sorry" he said and went over to a bench and sat down

She was happy there were others joining them even if she was not saying anything. She was thinking about trying to move on a little from Dylan and trying something else. She was distracted from her thoughts when Isak started to fight with one of the other boys. When he stormed off she thought that if they were in a party together it would be best to sit and talk to get to know her new teammate. She walked down to Isak. "Mind if I sit here?" She smiled at him. "I wanted to get to know you before the fight, I think it helps build trust in teammates."

Markus stood around awkwardly, not knowing what to do after Vee told him to drop his attitude.

"Maybe it is better I stay away, Isak would like that, wouldn't he?" He let out a long sigh. "I'm gonna be less childish, for my sake."

A mysterious approached the group wearing a black hood, no shirt, and wearing a mask. “Hey hey, its nice to meet you all, names “Terumi” and what are all your names?” He said bowing and raising his head. “For now it’s good for me to get on there good side and than.......hehehehe” his expression changed to a snake like smile.

She noticed the player wear a mask like her and a hood but with no shirt. She felt a bad vibe from him so she remained cautious as she looked to Dove then Blue as they both had the expression she had. However, she couldn't assume he was suspicious until he actually got to know him better so she was careful not to reveal anything about her. "Greetings there new player" she said not bothering to mention her name because of her suspicion about this male player named Terumi. Dove and Blue gave their serious expression towards him as well as the smell of him. -"Hm this player I am getting a bad vibe from him so I won't mention my name to him but also nothing about me or the girls names-" she thought before standing closer to Larry a bit just in case something does happen.

“Terumi” knew she thought he was dangerous “I assure you your “bad vibe” is wrong, I’m just here to be friends not enemies I assure you.” This made him think a bit about the others around her “something seems a bit off about these 3 especially the one with a mask, now I’m the one with a bad vibe......”

Vee crosses her arms at the two, puffing out her cheek.
“I do not look like a-! Mmmphhh..”
She crossed her arms as her voice trailed off to distant muttering. She stepped aside, scuffing her boot on the artificial dirt, which coughed up a cloud of dust under her toe.

She looked up curiously as someone approached, muttering his name in a low tone, which she didn’t quite catch. She looked up at him, curiosity dancing in her wide eyes. His apparel was puzzling, he wore a cloak but no shirt. She blinked up at him, and in addition to the curious look in her eye, innocence glinted there too. Her lips parted slightly, her brow lifting.
“Wait, I’m sorry- I didn’t catch your name-“ she apologized quickly, ducking her head. “Could you repeat that? I’m Vee.”

Isak nodded to Jelly.
"Sure. Go ahead" he said. She was right. They should get to know each other better. He didn't like to reveal stuff though. Especially not to people he just met. He noticed the new player with a mask. That player seemed... off. There was something suspicious about him. He heard some of what they said and thought that Little got a bit too friendly with him.
"We're gonna have to take our 'bonding' some other time. I'm getting bad vibes from that player over there. But Little doesn't seem to understand" he said and walked over to them. He shot Jumpy a cold look before he continued over to Little.
"Mind if i join your fun again? Sorry about earlier, Little" he said before he turned to the new player. "Yes. Please repeat that. I was too far away to hear. Anyway, my game-name's Demon".

Last edited:
She huffed looking at Terumi as she walked up to him arms folded across her chest. "Is that so? Well let me make this clear my vibes are never wrong I can sense it in you however if what you say is true then prove it but I will be watching you very carefully but let me make this clear, if you harm any of my party members I will show you no mercy" she warned before smirking. "Unless your scared guy without a shirt but I will give you just one chance so don't blow it" she said a bit coldly as her light colored blue eyes gleamed behind her wolf mask showing she was serious with her words before walking away from him back next to Larry.-

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kuro looked around and saw someone without a shirt.

He's weird... then again I'm still wearing starter clothes... though that's just so I look like a noob.

He found someone looking a bit sad and out of place and went over to them.

"Hello there! Would you like forming a party with me?" he asked with a smile.

Terumi couldn’t help but laugh at this remark, this made him “fired” up about these people. “Well I just try to prove my remark to you........in a duel” he said with his snake-like smile, flipping through the menu for the duel screen and sent out a duel invitation.
- - - - - - - -
Kiri saw the group of people and his sister away from them, so he walked up her “you seem to be in a bad mood, I wonder why” he said with a smirk. Myra didn’t even say anything but looked up at him, which made her squeal loud and she hugged her brother “where have you been? Why are you here? I have so many questions...”

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Justin noticed the guy who called himself “Terumi” send an duel invite to Blade. Justin felt that he should step in, considering it was obvious Blade seemed to not trust this guy. “I’ll duel you.” He offered, tightening his grin on his sword handle, and pulling a throwing knife from his sleeve. “It’s Lerryt6754, by the way”. He said, his expression neutral. In all reality, Justin was a bit scared of this guy.

Terumi didn’t cancel his duel “sorry but your gonna have to wait your turn, this is a duel to prove myself so I can’t just duel someone” but he thought for a minute “hmmm ok maybe I can battle you first, just for a warm up I guess” he said canceling his duel request and giving it over to the person call “Larry.” He back off a bit and put one of his hands in his pocket, raise they other up in midair with force taunting him to bring it on.

She saw Larry take the duel for her as she gently placed her hand on his shoulder. "Be careful with this guy, I'm getting a bad vibe from him just watch your surroundings carefully and do not let your guard not even for a second just..be careful ok.." She said as she had a bit of hesistation on her last three words as she gripped his shoulder tightly before letting go.-

Vee, not pleased with being ignored, arched her brow at the two. She shot a look at Terumi, then at Blade. Back to Terumi.
“Woah, lets- c’mon, guys, we’re literally moments away from a boss fight. Can’t you just battle later? I’d really not want for you to tire yourselves out trying to feed your egos and lose two valuable fighters in this boss fight. We have no idea what it’ll bring to the table and we need all the help we can get.”
She dropped her words slowly, delicately, as to not anger either of them. Admittedly her tone was hopeful, and as was she- she just wanted to get out of the game, honestly.

Casey, noticing that Justin will battle the fighter, he is quick to encourage him. "You can do it, Larry! I know you're strong, you were stronger than me in the last quest!" He yells to him. He acknowledges the power of Terumi, though Casey still knows that Justin can handle him.

Kiera sighed and walked over to Dylan. "I am going to head out. If the meeting is done there is no need to stick around here. Check the map if you need to find me." She walked out of the meeting area and went over to go eat lunch. She sat at the table and was eating more bread. "It had been forever sense I saw Dylan, but I guess we both put what happened behind us." She looked out the window and thought for a while. "That girl had the nerves to mess with Dylan and that other boy in our group. If she wants to be that way then I will let her do whatever, just ticks me off."

Terumi knowledgeably nodded his head “she’s right that we shouldn’t fight right now” he canceled the match and looked at the sky “look if you don’t believe me, than believe what you want to believe” his voice had a sad tone to it, but at the same time hopeful as well “sorry for bothering you, I’ll leave now since I know we can’t be friends” he said turning around, taking off his mask and walked away.

Isak was relieved that the new guy left. But still, they had treated him a bit poorly. Even though they received bad vibes from him they shouldn't have ganged up on him. He turned to the masked girl. He was really angry now and it was very unlike him. But all his negative feelings that he had supressed came out now.
"What was that for!? Sure, i got bad vibes from him and i assume you got that too. But that's no excuse to treating him poorly! Ganging up on him like this is wrong! Sure, i came here because i got those bad vibes too but i would never treat anyone in a bad way!" He said. He then turned to the guy beside the masked girl (Justin).
"And you don't have to trigger him even more. We all acted poorly. I suggest we should try to find him and apologuze after the bossfight" he added before he turned to Little.
"Let's go. The boss is waiting. Shout, Jelly! Come on!" He said and started to walk away

Dylan heard his nick being called and slightly ignored it. "If your looking for Kiera, then she went out somewhere, probably to eat." He stayed sitting at the meeting thinking of when he could do to help in the boss fight. "Kiera can use her bow to keep the monsters at bay in case we have to heal or something. The ruin kobold sentinels might be a problem for Kiera though, her arrow's won't do much damage because of their armor, so any melee people will have to be the one's fighting the sentinels." He checked his sword and shield and thought of protecting the other's in the group. "I don't want to be on offence the entire time, that might just make us weaker. If anyone is in danger, I will use my shield."