• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sword Art Online: A Game Of Life Or Death RP

She sighed loudly as she huffed but she knew that she did something by mistake. "I screwed this up....thanks to my stubbornness and coldness...well I'm not heartless so we have to apologize.." She sighed before running after him as Dove and Blue followed. She leaped up and landed in front of him as she pulled out her sword and pointed it straight at him to stop. "I never said that you had to leave but my apologizes for hurting you. I don't want to make enemies here all I want to do is survive with my party members. My stubbornness got the best of me as did my coldness but I have to be like this because this game is a matter of life and death and I cannot hesitate in battle which is why I have this mask on to keep unwanted players away especially perverts.

She paused before speaking again. "Listen, lets start over I'm Blade and these two girls are my tamed beasts Dove the Arctic wolf and Blue the Velociraptor. One thing, if you can prove in the boss battle that you are a guy that I can trust then I might just put my faith in you and this is the only chance I will give you since a lot of players here are an annoyance to me except my party members. You can join any party you like mine included but that's your decision however don't take my kindness with weakness ok but if you do help us with the boss then maybe I'll accept your duel and test you besides I always like a challenge." She smirked slightly before giving a smile. "Now put back on your mask and lets get back to the group but if you screw up I will show you no mercy" she said sternly before walking away from him back to her group as Dove and Blue followed beside her but kept an eye on him closely.-

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Justin watched as the guy went away, and sighed slightly in relief. He noticed Blade go after him, but left her to it. Of course, he had been told to apologize by Isak. But he’d do it later. He’d shrugged off most of what Isak said, actually, knowing that he was small part of what happened. Then, he noticed that the other players began to leave. “Well then...” he thought. He put the knife in his hand back into his sleeve. He then remembered Blade putting her hand on his shoulder, for some weird reason, and blushed very badly. He knew Casey was right there, but he couldn’t help it.

She made her way back after the apology to him before making her way back to her party members as she looked to Larry noticing that he was blushing as she was a bit confused as to why. "Larry your blushing why is that?" She asked in a calm manner.-

Terumi stopped in his tracks so he wouldn’t get hit with a sword and listened to Blades response, when she was done he thought about what he said and just kept moving, he did put his mask back on but after he was out of there sights and was heading to the boss room. Meanwhile......
- - - - - - - -
Kiri went up to the person called blade “nice to meet” he said bowing “I was wondering if you wanted to form a party? Unless your already in one I’ll find another, sorry to intrude.” Myra came from behind him glancing at the girl in the mask “I feel like I’ve seen someone else wear a mask, hmmmm.”

She looked to the two players that was speaking to her. "I actually am in a party with these two men here but you can join if you like however I need to find a player I need to apologize to....I feel bad for making him upset....my cautiousness got the best of me...I don't want to make enemies here" she smiled a bit sadly before opening her menu and remembered the players name as she emailed Isek to properly apologize to him for making him upset.-

"Thanks for the offer, but no." Markus turned away. "Sorry. I don't want to come off as rude, I'm Markus." He said, smiling to the person who offered him to be in a group. "I don't even know if i will be fighting in the boss fight yet."

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
When Justin was noticed blushing, he quickly shook it off, as two players came over. “O-oh, it’s nothing... just a bit... y’know...” he said, nervously. The players wanted to know if they could be in a party. “Hey, it’s fine with me! We just need to converse with Casey. It’s Lerryt6754, by the way.” Justin said to them. He looked around for the person who he’d originally formed a party with. He then remembered his new blacksmithing shop that he bought. “Oh, god damn it! I haven’t been there all day...” he muttered to himself.

She nodded letting it go before crossing her arms against her chest thinking in thought. -My nerves....there bothering me....and I feel myself trembling....this is not good at all I can't show this!-" she thought shifting uncomfortable as she placed her trembling hand on her head under her mask so no one would see it before folding her arms against her chest again. "-I'm feeling very uneasy right now and that's not good...-She thought again lost in thought at the moment. Dove and Blue noticed this and looked at her with worry.

Myra was frozen when the boy who was called “LerryT6754” got close to her and her brother, who had a cringing face. She instantly ran 15 feet away from him trembling “s-s-s-s-stay......a-a-away....” she said her face completely red and scared. Kiri was cringing badly on the name, he was thinking “just why...just why would you put a random letter and random numbers-no numbers eternally on your account name........wwwwhhhhyyyyyy” his face cringing ever more from the thought and than he noticed Myra 15 feet away “so she still isn’t good at the presence of a boy huh.....”

Last edited by a moderator:

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Justin noticed the girl run away, and laughed when the boy cringed at his username. “Well, that’s what most do when I tell them my username!” He said. He then noticed JC, who seemed a little nervous. He wanted to ask about it, but didn’t. He turned back to the boy. “What’s with the red face and running away from me? Surely I can’t be that scary...” he said, joking around a bit.

She snapped out of her trance before chuckling. "And I thought I was scary but it can't be helped since I wear a mask so they assume I look scary but I'm just an ordinary girl under it" she said before looking at Dove and Blue seeing worry in their face. She smiled softly before gently petting them both. "I'm fine girls....you worry too much well it can't be helped now can it"she said as she could see that her hand was trembling slightly as she quickly moved her hand away into a fist to stop it before she stood up against folding her arms against her as she huffed. "-You will not get in the way nerves and emotions...I just don't have time for it...not in this game...at least...-"she thought but deep down inside her she was very frightened about the word "death" but the mask she wore kept her at a peaceful state and in control.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kuro put his hand to his chin and thought about something for a second before sending a friend request to Markus.

"I'm Kuro, and even though you might not be in the boss battle and we've just met, I'd appreciate it if you accepted the request. If you ever need anything I can help you, though I guess you probably won't trust me to add me yet, heheh. Well, anyways, cya later!" he said as he waved.

Kuro saw someone with two beasts talking to someone and went over.

"Mind if I join your party?" he asked calmly with a smile.

She looked to the male player who approached them as she nodded to his question. "Sure you can let me send you a party request new player" she said calmly opening her menu and sending him a friend request. Dove and Blue looked at him curiously before looking at each other in the eyes then back at the new male player.-

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kuro accepted the friend request and bent down to pet Dove. Then he stood back up and sent a party request.

"You're one of those beast tamers, huh? You guys aren't that common... well you're probably pretty good, and I bet your wolf and velociraptor help quite a bit, eh?" he said grinning.

She looked to the male player and smiled slightly under her mask. "Yes they are very reliable in battle these girls and tough to beat that's for sure" she said gently petting Blue. Dove wagged her tail as she barked to him gently licking his hand.

Isak nodded to Shout. He received a message from that masked girl from earlier. As he was still a bit angry at her, he was hesitant to open it. But his curiousity got too big and he eventually opened it. It was an apology for making him upset. Now he understood how Pervert felt and didn't like it. He was just angry. With everything. The game, the players and himself. He knew he had been for a long while. It just hadn't come out until now. He didn't want it to come out actually. He always felt like he was the center of the attention when he was angry. And he just didn't like that. He had never done. He needed some time alone but there wasn't time for it so he took a few deep breaths and put on his usual calm expression.
"Come on Little and Shout. Let's go find Jelly so we can prepare for the fight" he said with a calm voice. Although he fought hard with himself to keep it calm

Dylan pretended not to notice Isak as he called him by his nick. Dylan checked the map and walked out of the meeting area. "I am going to go and find her. I might be a little late too, I am going for a little walk around here. And, stop calling me Shout." He walked around a bit and saw a bunch of players walking around as it is now lunch time. "It's like rush hour around here." He stopped by the spawn hub of the place and went to the boss clearing room, where it showed the players who beat said floor. He looked at floor one and held a fist up. "I will make it out of there alive, and everyone there too!" He walked back out after a while and saw somebody starring at him from a far. It was a hooded figure and looked at him with a tilted head, somewhat silly come to think of it. He didn't say anything but tried to look at the player but the face was covered. The player walked away and when Dylan went to approach the player, they had already vanished. "Huh, weird."

Kiera walked out of the resturant and decided to go for a walk. She bumped into a hooded person who didn't apologize or turn around as she walked away. She eventually found Dylan in the spawn of the town of beginnings. "Hey Dylan, I was just looking around. Whats wrong, you look confused, not to say thats not funny." She thought back to when the person bumped into her, that confused her too.

He was still in a confused state even when she asked. "Yeah, this person in a hood looked at me from a far and dissapeared. Looked like they knew me but I couldn't see the persons face." He smiled at Kiera. "I bet its nothing, could be their 6th sense kicking in." He shrugged it off and got a message from Diabel. "Whats this? A message was sent to everyone going to the raid tomorrow, says that he booked rooms for all of us already, sweet!" He felt really happy that Diabel was this nice. His expression vanished soon after. "And we have to share it with two or more people!?" He fell to his knees. "The rest of it talks about how his budget was about to go over so he had to keep it at a limited amount of rooms, just to add to that, that tavern is now out of rooms."

Kiera looks away and breaks out in a blush. "I have to share a room with someone!? Oh god, that might mean I have to be with Dylan, just because he is the only person he knows!" She turned around and only was slightly blushing. "Hey Dylan, you want to share a room with me?" She smiled and froze. "What the hell am I thinking!? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She looked at him with still a light blush. "I mean, if you want to that is..."

"Sure, I don't see a problem with that." Dylan smiled and put his hand on her shoulder. "Just don't think its weird, okay? It tends to not help." He walked a few steps towards the center of the spawn area. "I realize that over reacting to everything does not solve your problems, everyone at the beginning of this death game started to panic. Now, being in the same room, none the less bed, will be weird but at least it is a good way to test how she thinks of me as a person or teammate for the up coming battle." He sighed. "Now I feel like I am experementing on her." He turned towards Kiera and smiled. "Just think of it as a sleep over."

Kiera blushed a little harder. "U-uh, yeah, a sleep over. So now that's out of the way..." She was trying to think of something else to do so she can forget about this. "You know what, I think I am just going to look around for things to buy, maybe go on a mob grind for the fight tomorrow." She waved goodbye and ran out of the area. She turned into an ally to catch her breath. "Really!? He is able to take this so lightly, meanwhile I am blushing up a storm!" She sighed and sat in the ally for a while to think.

Dylan just smiled as she ran out. He walked over to the fields. Dylan saw a boar that was trying to attack him. "So, these sentinals are going to be like boars protecting a greater boar, so all we have to do is finish the sentinals and then team up against the greater boar." He stabs the boar attacking him and it shatters. "Sounds like a plan."

Vee followed Sen reluctantly after he suggested they follow, the tense girl still quietly mumbling about being ignored, but it wasn’t necessarily coherent, as it was under her breath.
“So we’re sharing rooms, hm?” She spoke up, sheathing her sword. The girl tucked a strand of dark hair behind her ear. “I’ll bunk with whoever. Just sleepy..”
She yawned quietly, rubbing her eyes. Blinking quickly for a moment, she scrunched up her face, sneezing.
Vee’s sneezes resembled that of a kitten. They were incredibly quiet and some people even said they were cute.
Remembering this, her face went faintly pink.
“God damn.. who knew artificial dust sparked my allergies,” she joked softly. She cleared her throat.
“Alright, alright, so who’s my bunkmate?”

Isak received a message from the person in charge of the boss fight, so to say. It said that they had booked rooms ready for everyone. That was neat but it made him a bit suspiscious. There couldn't be any harm done unless they lock you inside the rooms though. Which they can't without the key so he shrugged off his suspisciousness and looked through the rest of the message. They were gonna share a room with another person? That could be troublesome. Himself preferred if he slept in the same room with someone he knew would leave him alone as he only wanted to sleep right now. He didn't know anyone who would do that though. He heard Little's sneeze and found it cute. He managed to crack a small smile for a second but that changed rather quickly because he needed to be alone but since that's not gonna happen he chose the second best alternative; find someone who would leave him alone. He felt mean that he left Little out but he needed to just cool down by himself. It was probably impossible, but he could atleast try.
"I don't know. You could bunk with Pervert maybe?" He said with a teasing voice, refferring to her fear of physical touch

Vee shot a chilling glare at Sen as he grinned at her sneeze, although it was generally playful. At his comment, her face reddened, and she puffed out her cheeks. To share a room with Myra probably wouldn’t honestly be that bad, so long as she didn’t try and play any of her games.
“Y’know what? Maybe I will!” She huffed challengingly, frankly just to prove a point. She got on her toes to look around for her, craning her neck. She cupped her hands around her mouth to accentuate her volume, and shouted her name to look for the girl, solely for the fact of proving Sen wrong.
Call her petty, but Vee was competitive and determined to do just that.

Kiri didn’t say anything for a couple of seconds “well......she doesn’t really like boys that much for two reasons that I’m not gonna say” kiri heard a girl call his sisters name “I think someone’s allying your name sis.” Myra shook her head “I know I know” she said turning to the masked girl “your not scary in the slightest” she saw that she was shaking, which reminded her of her own fear. She walked over to Vee with Isak, to which she stopped from 10 feet from Isak trying to move to Vee but couldn’t because she felt like there was a wall. So she just tried to ignore Isak’s presents, moving closer to Vee “hi, did you want something?”

Isak was a bit amused with Little's reaction to his suggestion. It put him in a slightly better mood.
"Alright. Suit yourself if you get kissed" he said with a small smile. He saw Pervert coming up to them and was prepared for her to try to kiss one of them. But... did she avoid him? He couldn't really tell but it looked that way. He knew that he had treated her bad so he understood if she wanted to keep a distance from him. He ignored that thought for now though.
"Little wants to prove me wrong in something and therefore sleep in the same room as you. How about it? Also, sorry again about earlier" Isak said

Markus hung back, looking through his inventory.

"Axe....Or do I help shield? Should i follow the plan? I'll head back into town." He said, getting a teleportation crystal ready, but he had non.

"I swear I bought like three." He looked frantically, not wanting to walk back to town.

She looked the girl who had said she wasn't scary with the mask on as this was for her own protection against perverts but along keeping her emotions under control as her hand did eventually stop shaking. "Well thanks for the compliment but this mask is not suppose to be scary it just keeps perverts away more easier and remain calm when fighting monsters" she said as her light blue eyes faced her.-

Vee perked up as Myra entered, throwing her arm around the other girl, smiling nonchalantly.
“Heya, Myra~! Wanna be my bunkmate for tonight?” She offered charmingly, a sweet grin on her face. She paused for a moment at the sight of a newcomer, or at least someone she didn’t recognize. Taking her arm off Myra, she placed a tentative hand on her sword as her gaze fell on Kiri.
“Who’s that..?”

Myra thought it was weird Vee put her arms around her, but she decided not to think about it when Vee put her hands on her sword to which kiri just standing there. Myra up her hands “wait wait this is my brother” she didn’t reveal his name because she remembered that he didn’t tell the masked lady his name either “and sure I’d like to be your bunk-whatever you called it.”

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“Oh, then... I’m sorry if I made you nervous or anything...” Justin said to the boy. A message then appeared in his menu. He opened it, only to find it was from the person who organized the meeting in the first place. They had already rented rooms for everyone, but they were for 2 or more persons. Justin wondered how this was going to work, but a few people seemed to work it out already. “Well, I guess I could bunk with Casey and Blade... but I don’t want Blade to feel uncomfortable... and I don’t know if Casey has already figured anything out for himself...” Justin thought. He then turned to Blade. “Hey, I just got this message about the rooms someone rented to us... what do you want to do?” He asked her.

She looked to Larry before blushing slightly by the words "rented a room for them". She moved her head slightly glancing away from him for the moment. "I'm fine with it since the rooms are designed for just two or more people I have no choice but to deal with it but remember I am a lady so you must mind my space alright and make that clear to Casey for me" she said sternly shifting her eyes to him under her mask. "If you can follow with that then I don't mind the room sharing but of course Dove and Blue will be watching you men closely" she chuckled a bit before smirking.-

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Justin blushed as well when he heard her say that Dove and Blue would be watching them closely. “O-oh, you won’t have to worry about that... Just because I’m a younger male doesn’t mean I have any interest in... you know...” he said, his blush deepening with every other word he said. “I’m gonna go talk to Casey about this! I’ll be right back!” He said, turning towards Casey, but mostly going to him because he was a blushing disaster. “H-hey, Casey, uh, did you get the message about the sleeping arrangements?” He asked, obviously flustered with emotion.

She placed her hand on her head under her mask as she could tell she was a blushing mess. "-Geez I'm going to hurt to whoever set this arrangement I mean honestly I'm a lady! tsk-" she thought before sighing watching the direction Larry ran off to for Casey. She folded her arms against her chest before feeling herself tremble again as she huffed. "-tsk stop emotions...enough is enough I can't deal with you right now!-" she thought being irritated as Dove and Blue looked at her in concern. "-Tsk what am I blushing about its not like I like Larry or Casey or at least I don't think..I can't...I must avoid that...I don't want anymore pain...I have suffered enough in the real world...I don't want to experience it in the game...- she thought before placing her hand under her mask again as she suddenly started crying as tears fell but luckily her mask was on for nobody to see.

"Uhm.. Yeah." Casey replied to Justin. "That'll be fun." He walked into the field, which a pack of boars were quickly alerted. He pulled out his hammer, and destroyed the beasts in one hit. Obtaining some Cor, he was no longer flat broke. He looked back at Justin. "You sound weird, are you okay?"

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Justin’s blushing calmed to become a slight pink. “Oh, yeah, I’m fine! Just had a few... weird thoughts! That’s all!” He said, obviously still a bit flustered. He thought of something to change the subject to... “Hey, do you wanna come with me to the place I found? It only cost me around 1000 Cor, and it’s a blacksmithers paradise!” He said, desperately hoping he could change the track of the conversation.

"Sure, I would like to see how you've improved with your blacksmithing! I still don't know what to do with my tailoring skills." Casey replied to Justin. He started to walk back to town.

She felt eyes on her as she looked back seeing nothing but her gut was telling her that something was there. "Girls I'm going to check something stay here and wait for Larry and Casey to return just behave until I'm back and only attack if necessary"she ordered before seeing them both look at her as Dove barked in agreement before sitting down as Blue next just next to her folding her legs.

She walked off alone as she looked around closely before at that instant another kanai went straight at her but caught it with her hand ending up being cut again. She looked at her surrounding closely again before a sword went down in her but swiftly pulled our her Katana and stopped the sword causing her to get knocked down. She clenched her teeth before speaking. "Who are you!?" "Someone that is going to end your life" he said as he slashed her on the chest with a smaller blade he had. She clenched before using her knee to push him off quickly before flipping up on her feet again distancing herself with the unknown player. "You have to try better then that to have me!" She said as she saw him swiftly go towards her again as she leaped up slicing him from behind getting a hit but saw he had counter attacked her in the back slicing her. She landed safety but felt blood drip from her chest and back badly but stood strong. She managed to hold him off swiftly as he seemed to submit for now before he disappeared. She looked to her hand blood staining on it. "-...this isn't good...I got hit on the chest, back and almost the neck...who was that player...I need to know...-" she thought before starting to head back to town slowly of course.

Dove and Blue felt something was wrong with there master but were instructed to stay put until Larry and Casey had returned.