• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Super Smash Bros. - The Seven Maidens (RP Discussion/Sign-Ups)

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
...where do you think...? Yoshi's Island. No one's interacted with it yet. Unless it's at Peach's Castle.
Well, he does hang around a lot in the older games near the castle. In Super Mario RPG, it's called Yo'ster Isle. Which version of the mushroom kingdom is this because super mario RPG would beg to differ in a few areas?

I... I mean, Hoshido and Nohr still exist in the world of Awakening, right? We could say it's an alternate timeline where the Awakening future children we're there.

Actually, we have yet to see Silver and Blaze in Mobius. The first time we saw them was when a Genesis Portal took them to Snatcher's Forest, and just recently a different portal has taken them to Hyrule.

According to my 20 minutes of research on Genesis portals (They are a thing in the Archie comics) Silver is able to seal these portals because of his Psychic powers. And plot convenience, I'm sure. Why they can travel so freely I assume is because of Silver's abilities, perhaps being able to abuse the very essence of the portals, which means that he can crack em' open. Though both times we see them in the RP, they are described as going through portals (First to Snatcher's Woods, and then to BOTW Hyrule)

Silver can't open the portals, he can only close them. The Genesis Portals are created independently of Silver, in this universe thanks to the mysterious crisis you guys have yet to learn about. Silver can close them, and considers it his duty to do so since he can. After the events of Sonic Forces, I'm saying Silver's new ruined future had him and Blaze grow up together, which was new to Silver but he got new memories of his new history (like what happened in Countdown to Chaos to Sonic and the Freedom Fighters). Upon learning of Silver's mission, Blaze decided to join him. As they went about closing the portals, they ended up in Snatcher's forest. Technically, anyone else could do the same thing as Silver and Blaze - travel around through worlds with the portals. That's how Eggman got his Cabal built up. But of course, the Genesis Portals can also be created randomly and cause all sorts of havoc - like the one in the skies above the Mushroom Kingdom that swallowed up Hat Kid's spaceship and the one that just dropped Estelle into Ylisse. It does seem that Eggman's learned how to open Genesis Portals, though...

Since Pac-Man and Toon Link are currently on standby, is there anywhere in specific you'd like them to go?
Or shall I do something with Shadow or Ryu?

According to my 20 minutes of research on Genesis portals (They are a thing in the Archie comics) Silver is able to seal these portals because of his Psychic powers. And plot convenience, I'm sure. Why they can travel so freely I assume is because of Silver's abilities, perhaps being able to abuse the very essence of the portals, which means that he can crack em' open. Though both times we see them in the RP, they are described as going through portals (First to Snatcher's Woods, and then to BOTW Hyrule)
Wait, so Eeveechu didn't make this stuff up himself? Is Silver the only one with this power?

Nope, archie comics stuff. Silver is the only one recorded to have this power, though I assume anyone with enough Psychic manipulation skills could do it.
My first thought of characters were villains like Andross who has mutated psychic powers and the Star Fox vixen, Krystal, who i believe Eeveechu would be down with as having psychic powers.

Since Pac-Man and Toon Link are currently on standby, is there anywhere in specific you'd like them to go?
Or shall I do something with Shadow or Ryu?
Since Pac-Man and Toon Link went through the Genesis Portal Viridi and Dark Pit came through, they should end up back on Fortress Nebula. Giovanni has to deal with them now.
Wait, so Eeveechu didn't make this stuff up himself? Is Silver the only one with this power?
Nope, archie comics stuff. Silver is the only one recorded to have this power, though I assume anyone with enough Psychic manipulation skills could do it.
Then I wonder if the PSI heroes would be capable of doing it? Maybe not individually, but what if they all collaborate?
My first thought of characters were villains like Andross who has mutated psychic powers and the Star Fox vixen, Krystal, who i believe Eeveechu would be down with as having psychic powers.
Characters with powerful psychic abilities should be able to do it, but the major requirement is psychokinesis.

Since Pac-Man and Toon Link went through the Genesis Portal Viridi and Dark Pit came through, they should end up back on Fortress Nebula. Giovanni has to deal with them now.

Characters with powerful psychic abilities should be able to do it, but the major requirement is psychokinesis.
I'm thinking Andross is a user of Telekinesis.

Has Andross been shown to have psychokinetic abilities, though? To clarify, psychokinesis is the ability to move objects with mental power.
Isn't that the same thing as Telekinesis? I always picture the original Andross, with his body and wizard like appearance. He was a scientist after all. He is shown in some media to do so in head form firing projectiles. Let me research it further.

Telekinesis is kind of the overall term used to refer to both psychokinesis and telepathy and I think a few others. Psychokinesis is specifically moving objects with the mind while telepathy is exclusively communicating or influencing thoughts.