• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Super Smash Bros. - The Seven Maidens (RP Discussion/Sign-Ups)

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Oh by the way, Eggman also gave three Mecha Sonics to each of his fellow Cabal commanders. That means Wolf, Giovanni, K.Rool, all them have a trio of Super Badniks to work with for taking anti-hero measures.
Just so you know, Wolf will be working for Andross, as he's the big bad scientist guy. But Wolf will try to act alone with his team at some points in the rp. He will deviate once Andross has been bullied him/been defeated. I think i'd want Wolf and Andross starting in the same big ship, and then when there's a good opportunity, pull Wolf and his team away maybe. I've also assumed noone else wants the rest of Star Fox and taken them.

I'm thinking it's a base constructed by Eggman in the Universe Between Universes, or UBU, which is a giant fortress similar to the Death Star but with an outwards-heading disc shape and it's super futuristic. What should we call it?
But Eeveechu, how did they have the time and resources to-
They've been planning this for months, Eggman's a genius engineer and Bowser, K.Rool and Ganon own kingdoms.

Well, there's already the Death Egg isn't there! I would give it a name involving stars or galaxies and something to do with more than one thing or the word 'multi,' combining both of them together. An example could be the Multi-Star or the Omni-Nebula. I'm also cool with the idea of it being another one of his egg machines, so you could call it the ____ Egg, like the Multi-Egg or Omni-Egg. If you want it to be something that isn't directly associated with Eggman, it could be just some sort of general term, like the Supernova, as an example. Something to do with stars or multiple galaxies I would say.

Robin and Grima are basically the same, so he's yours.
And yeah, Egg Nebula sounds decent but it's a full fortress. When he worked with Wily he named the fortress the Skull Egg and the ultimate death machine the Egg-Wily Machine X, so instead of going through that hassle again he agreed to Ganondorf's suggestion to remove the "Egg" and make it Fortress Nebula. (Fortress Nebula sounds cooler than Nebula Fortress so that's what I'm going with)

Now would be a better time than ever for @GreninjaTrainer013's Lucas to notice Andross's fleet. I'm not sure what you're doing with Ness. You seem to have put the two of them together. That's presuming it's the same planet. From what I gather, Ness could even be one of Lucas's relatives from another age beforehand. They both have met Porky in different instances of his life. I think Porky could be good in the Cabal.

Last edited:
Unknown, but it's quite a while considering the age difference between Porky of EarthBound and Porky of Mother 3... wait. Actually, GT, perhaps you could make a revision to your earlier post? We can set them at different places in the timeline. It's better for Ness and Lucas to come from different worlds anyways, and it's easier for canon.

Unknown, but it's quite a while considering the age difference between Porky of EarthBound and Porky of Mother 3... wait. Actually, GT, perhaps you could make a revision to your earlier post? We can set them at different places in the timeline. It's better for Ness and Lucas to come from different worlds anyways, and it's easier for canon.
Ness is from Eagleland, some random country and Lucas is from those Nowhere Islands...but it's never stated anywhere where in relation to each other they are. They could be in completely different planets or in different timelines. But one thing I know is that they have both met Porky. I think Porky still looks kind like a child in Mother 3 so that may not matter. I kind of have this picture in my head of the non-canon smash bros brawl version of him where he is preserved in that robotic spider thing for all eternity.

You obviously don't know who Leder is then. He's the key link, as he explains exactly what goes down in between EarthBound and Mother 3. And FYI, that version is the semifinal boss of Mother 3.

Mother 3 takes place in a post-apocalyptic-like world, where the entire world is destroyed and the only part of the world not destroyed was the Nowhere Islands.

@Eeveechu151 Do you mean like, editing my 1st post to have Ness in his own timeline? I wanted to make it that the world was rebuilt after the Dark Dragon's rise..

So who are the seven maidens? I believe it was spoken earlier on who they may be, but I'm not to clear on who they are.

I also realise that since Robin is male, the Justice Cabal doesn't exist...

Last edited:

What i'm doing is i'm having a few of the minor minor characters on board of K.Rool's fleet. I've already got Funky Kong introduced as one of the slaves. In the cabin, there'll be a minor Mario character, you'll see who it is soon.

No, they’re not in different timelines. Dates is technically a prequel to Awakening, I believe.
And no, the Genesis Portals aren’t why Robin’s back. Chrom and Lissa find Robin without the mark of Grima in the post-credits scene of Awakening if Robin “sacrifices” himself.

No, they’re not in different timelines. Dates is technically a prequel to Awakening, I believe.
And no, the Genesis Portals aren’t why Robin’s back. Chrom and Lissa find Robin without the mark of Grima in the post-credits scene of Awakening if Robin “sacrifices” himself.
I know, but I figured that Grima's return conveniently coinciding with Robin's implied something else was in play.

It's not really a prequel to awakening, considering Severa, Owain, and Inigo's presence in Fates...But that makes Rhajat, Caeldori, and Asugi a little more questionable. It's something relating to Awakening (Chrom notes Nohr and Hoshido as "Legendary" in a Fates Xenolouge), but it's never really stated what. There's no mention of Falchion...or Medeus...or Tiki. Even Genealogy of the Holy War, an actual prequel to Marth's games, is only connected due to Naga being a prominent character to that plot. But anyways, I'm no Fire Emblem historian. Maybe it is a prequel.

I’m fairly certain that Hoshido and Nohr are on the other side of the world from Ylisse and Valm, two objectively pretty close continents. It’s how no one in Europe knew about the Americas until they went there.

I’m fairly certain that Hoshido and Nohr are on the other side of the world from Ylisse and Valm, two objectively pretty close continents. It’s how no one in Europe knew about the Americas until they went there.
That's a definite no. Selena, Owain, and Inigo were clearly taken out of their world, their timeline, and there are reincarnations/predecessors of Cordelia, Tharja, and Gaius. In even besides that, the "legendary" comment made by Chrom implies otherwise. They don't take place at the same time. Or the same world. It's more like Sacred Stones- disconnected from the rest of the games in all but some select names (A "Fire Emblem", dragons...)

Ah, alright. So I can respond to it.
Also FYI, my previous post had Hat Kid's spaceship fall into the Mushroom Kingdom and Hat Kid herself fly towards Peach's Castle, so if any of the Mario cast want to respond to that...