• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Super Smash Bros. - The Seven Maidens (RP Discussion/Sign-Ups)

I was going to have Ganondorf attack The Valley(From Shovel Knight), but I don't expect it to be very long. I think he could attack Japan, but he is going to pick up Specter Knight, so it have to be both.

Edit: Is Dark Samus taken?

Yeah probably.

Edit: I'd like to take Dark Samus. Are Silver and Blaze in Hyrule?

Also I'd like to recommend a Character. Rundas from Medroid Prime 3, basically he would use ice spears and missles, and be able to move around like Frozone does in Incredibles.

Last edited:
Silver and Blaze are indeed in Hyrule. I established that previously. That's why I needed you to post, since I need Silver and Blaze to be able to do something. And Rundas can be an NPC for the time being. Still waiting for Burble and GT...

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Added Croco to the lore. When Yoshi speaks, does he sound like he's speaking English or does he speak in a strange language (mainly made up of the word 'Yosh' or 'Yoshi')? This is because of Hat Kid's reaction which made it seem like she didn't understand his language.

Yoshis have always spoken the Yoshi language, as far as I know there's not a single Yoshi able to speak genuine English (or whatever the Mushroom Kingdom's language is called). The Mario Bros. are just able to understand them for some reason. Hat Kid only hears the speech as "Yosh Yoshi!" which I exemplified in my post.

@Ratbag the Coward Is Star Wolf still near by Claus? Sorry if I haven't been paying much attention, but I wanna reply.
Yes, indeed. For some reason, the WHOLE of the Star Wolf crew have surrounded Claus.
Yoshis have always spoken the Yoshi language, as far as I know there's not a single Yoshi able to speak genuine English (or whatever the Mushroom Kingdom's language is called). The Mario Bros. are just able to understand them for some reason. Hat Kid only hears the speech as "Yosh Yoshi!" which I exemplified in my post.
I mean, if the Mario bros are the only ones able to understand them, the text shouldn't, theoretically, appear to US as the player in English. Know what I mean? From now on, treat my posts as if Yoshi is speaking another language, but I will still have him appear to speak English so that you know what he is TRYING to say.

If you're playing as a character you understand things like they understand it - do you think we'd be able to comprehend any alien language in any sci-fi game otherwise? And yeah, I thought you'd be doing that.

Hey since @SoulDemon is online now lemme see if he can continue the Marth/Captain Falcon scenarios.

I was about to say that Porky wasn't in there in the Subspace Emissary but then I realized that that was non-canon...

But what if Star Wolf has technology that could break him out of there? The Star Fox franchise does have some pretty advanced technology..

I was about to say that Porky wasn't in there in the Subspace Emissary but then I realized that that was non-canon...

But what if Star Wolf has technology that could break him out of there? The Star Fox franchise does have some pretty advanced technology..
As far as I see Porky, he's a kid in a capsule in a giant mech and he will always be. The capsule could have consumed him to the extent that they could put him in a replica spider suit. The Star Wolfs could also have heard a rumour that Porky was from here and were not told about what happened in the last game. The timeline is kind of confusing. I myself have never played an earthbound/mother game so my only viewpoint is literally the subspace emissary version. I believe they do have the technology to do such a thing, or maybe break him out. There's no capsule realistically that can't be broken, i dont believe that. It depends on what the agreed time period between the last game is, which we still haven't put a number at...im pretty sure it's hinted that Porky breaks out...maybe the Pork army have elected a new Porky...

...you're right about one thing. You've never played an Earthbound/Mother game.
By the time Lucas and the gang meet Porky, he's an old man barely kept alive by his machine. And the Absolutely Safe Capsule is just that - ABSOLUTELY SAFE. There is literally no way to break it. Shigesato Itoi, creator of the Mother series, has said that the capsule will even withstand the core of a Red Giant. Read more about it if you wish.
https://earthbound.wikia.com/wiki/Absolutely_Safe_Capsule (Absolutely Safe Capsule)
Subspace Emissary may be the best part of Brawl, but it is HARDLY faithful to any of the series of the characters within it. Not. Even. Close.

https://earthbound.wikia.com/wiki/Absolutely_Safe_Capsule (Absolutely Safe Capsule)
Subspace Emissary may be the best part of Brawl, but it is HARDLY faithful to any of the series of the characters within it. Not. Even. Close.
I see Subspace and this as very similar: portals opening up to alternate worlds, alternate timelines, just a vague representation. If Porky was going to be added as an old man and not in his original form, it wouldnt be exciting for fans! These Genesis portals...what if they send to a different timeline as we've agreed about Ness? Or what if they send them to a different version/dimension. The world of Earthbound/Mother seems very vague and created purely for an RPG game. Developers will do what they need for a specific game.
Shigesato Itoi, creator of the Mother series, has said that the capsule will even withstand the core of a Red Giant. Read more about it if you wish.
Not all developers are right. That comment was probably said a good while ago. Heck, Sakurai of Smash Bros specifically said that some of the newcomers that were announced recently would NEVER get into Smash Bros e.g. (I think) Ridley, so you cant always take their word, especially considering these guys are both from a Nintendo branch. A Red Giant yeah can apply heat...but maybe it takes a lighter hand to rule the land...maybe a magic user can open them with a specific spell that can open anything as part of the gimmick.
Maybe this 'Dr Andonuts' who invented it has the blueprints or knows a way to open it. Maybe Andross, the all knower of the Lylat system, has a way of opening it. Just so you know, the Andross I think of is super-powered. Maybe Andross wants Wolf to find out the materials and metal used to create the capsule so that he can create an armour that renders Star Wolf and Andross's empire and robots inpentratable. Because, if you think about it from what you've said, I don't really see why someone wouldn't pick up on that, if it can withstand a Red Giant's heat and all.

No no, Dr. Andonuts SPECIFICALLY designed the capsule to be impenetrable. And while this may be SIMILAR to Subspace Emissary, it is NOT Subspace Emissary. I specifically pointed that out on the first post of the RP. This RP is faithful to the existing series, and uses the canon lore and characters for all of them. We're going with the canon timelines for all of them, save Silver's time (but that's malleable as hell anyways).

Strictly speaking, the Absolutely Safe Pod is to stay completely sealed, and is made to withstand the world and back. It'll survive the end of time, and why would the cabal really want Porky? Porky is powerless without someone able to pull the pins (Claus or Lucas) and his army is basically gone. All his machinations of sowing greed and modern society into the Nowhere Islands failed. Porky could easily be replaced with a robot and no one would blink an eye. If Andross wanted the materials he had to make the pod, he'd just go for Andonuts.

However, you say Subspace Emissary is essentially the same thing- I disagree. Subspace seems to have been in a universe where all the characters are there by default. Kirby and Mario duel as Zelda and Peach watch. Pikachu and Samus team up to take down a corrupt facility. None of them seem surprised by one another. They all exist there already.

I'd also argue not all of this is lore friendly, given how malleable Fire Emblem can be (Despite what Eevee and multiple others claim, the real canon is whatever the player chooses. Not Chrom x Sumia and Robin x Lucina no matter what.) I think Eevee just wants to plug his ships, and I don't blame him. I'd totally plug Niles and male Corrin if this would let me. Andross is also an actual being here- despite a disembodied Brain and two eyes locked within his base being his "true" form. Mario canon is super weird too, I assume most of the games happened but they don't connect together in a meaningful way.

Chrom and Sumia is canon based on the game intro and several important interactions between the two, Robin and Lucina isn't solid and could be substituted but I just want them for both the sweetness and their Chapter 23 special interaction.
But you've got it completely right about the first two paragraphs. I'm being as lore-friendly as absolutely possible, but sometimes things need to be slightly modified to fit within the world. But characters haven't crossed universes before unless it's canonically happened in the main games (NO, OTHER SMASH GAMES AND SPORTS TITLES DON'T COUNT).

No no, Dr. Andonuts SPECIFICALLY designed the capsule to be impenetrable. And while this may be SIMILAR to Subspace Emissary, it is NOT Subspace Emissary. I specifically pointed that out on the first post of the RP. This RP is faithful to the existing series, and uses the canon lore and characters for all of them. We're going with the canon timelines for all of them, save Silver's time (but that's malleable as hell anyways).
Well er...Didn't we just break the lore by having Ness and Lucas in the same place? That's essentially super smash bros. Because Ness would be an old man...or would he be dead? Some people have said that some games take place in the same universe. For example, F-Zero and Star Fox, because one of the racers in F-Zero appears to be Fox's father James and how in one level in Star Fox 64, I believe, there is a kind of black hole where it's implied to be the barrier between galaxies.

If Dr. Andonuts built the capsule, he SHOULD know a way of opening it, otherwise, how did he seal it? And what was the point in inventing such a villain for the Earthbound/Mother universe...it's a bit over the top. Why not just have Porky killed in Mother 3/whenever his last battle in the timeline was? That implies the developers want to save Porky until later on, until they make another game. They havent made an Earthbound/Mother game in a long time. Prehaps they want the series to end? Then why hint at things in the non-canon Smash bros? Do we have to pretend that Undertale is the next game?!!

My point was that the portals thing...that will eventually unite every hero and villain...is a similar concept to what the Subspace Emissary was suppossed to achieve. Yeah a lot of them start together. But a lot of them don't. There is this idea that the worlds may have merged and portals for the villains to come out of and subspace where Taboo is...

Strictly speaking, the Absolutely Safe Pod is to stay completely sealed, and is made to withstand the world and back. It'll survive the end of time, and why would the cabal really want Porky? Porky is powerless without someone able to pull the pins (Claus or Lucas) and his army is basically gone. All his machinations of sowing greed and modern society into the Nowhere Islands failed. Porky could easily be replaced with a robot and no one would blink an eye. If Andross wanted the materials he had to make the pod, he'd just go for Andonuts.
I have already set up the dialogue. Are you guys asking me to go back and change it? Because that dialogue about Porky...actually establishes some of my Star Wolf characters...like Pigma. I've decided to put all known members on the team as they would have easily convinced Pigma to join.
Andross is also an actual being here- despite a disembodied Brain and two eyes locked within his base being his "true" form. Mario canon is super weird too, I assume most of the games happened but they don't connect together in a meaningful way.
In games such as Star Fox 64, he does have hands, you know. But I decided to give him a humanoid form because it's inconvieniant having just a huge head and hands. It would make him more intimidating, more of a wizard, more like Emperor Palpatine from Star Wars. I picked up on this design from one of the Smash Bros games-one of the trophies i believe had it and solidified my idea that, as a scientist, he had been able to create powers for himself. In most interpretations, Andross loses his body after the experiments but I have decided to have him gradually lose his body as to make it appear that he is going through a transformation. This is also a different Star Fox lylat system, as the games have different motifs associated with them e.g. in some games Pigma and Krystal don't appear at all, so this is a combined universe I have assumed.
Mario canon is super weird too, I assume most of the games happened but they don't connect together in a meaningful way.
I have also added Croco-who we only see in Super Mario RPG as he fits with the crocodile theme of K.Rool. Super Mario RPG canon is not neccessarily Mario canon-but I believe it to be superior in terms of world building. And Funky Kong being on one of the airships-I dont even think he has met K.Rool. I definitely didnt even do much research on him.

Ness is back in Eagleland - his own world. Because while he COULD be around during the events of Mother 3, it's most likely he's long dead. ...though Andonuts is still alive...

And Ratbag. Please, for the love of god. RESEARCH THE ABSOLUTELY SAFE CAPSULE. Its entire point was to be unbreakable. Porky thought it was meant to keep what was inside safe from what was outside, but according to Andonuts it's the exact opposite.

Ness is back in Eagleland - his own world. Because while he COULD be around during the events of Mother 3, it's most likely he's long dead. ...though Andonuts is still alive...
I don't think Eagleland and the Nowhere Isles are on two completely different planets. Otherwise, what links the series together and why would Porky appear in both?
And Ratbag. Please, for the love of god. RESEARCH THE ABSOLUTELY SAFE CAPSULE. Its entire point was to be unbreakable. Porky thought it was meant to keep what was inside safe from what was outside, but according to Andonuts it's the exact opposite.
I've researched it like five times now. The thing is...is that it is a little bit of the end game so there isn't much detail on it. That just shows Andonuts has more in store for Porky, like, he could have just let the player kill Porky then and there. The developers are making this stuff up as they go along.

You still haven't answered my queries.

1) See Leder. Eagleland is part of the world that is destroyed. The only part of that world left intact are a few boats and the Nowhere Islands, formed on top of the sleeping Dark Dragon. Leder explains the whole thing in more detail. I called it its own world because as far as the residents are concerned, Eagleland is just a rumor no one knows about since it was destroyed many, many years ago.
2) No no, you don't get it. Both Andonuts and Porky got what they wanted. Lucas and the gang WERE going to take out Porky for good, but he had forced Andonuts to build the Absolutely Safe Capsule beforehand since he wants to be safe from "everyone that hates him" - in his eyes, literally everyone. Andonuts built the Capsule with a trick, however - it can never be reopened. Porky gets to live forever, away from everyone, and everyone outside the Capsule is safe from Porky.

1) See Leder. Eagleland is part of the world that is destroyed. The only part of that world left intact are a few boats and the Nowhere Islands, formed on top of the sleeping Dark Dragon. Leder explains the whole thing in more detail. I called it its own world because as far as the residents are concerned, Eagleland is just a rumor no one knows about since it was destroyed many, many years ago.
So let me get this straight...Eagleland suddenly became submerged in water and the only part of the world left is the Nowhere Isles?
1)
2) No no, you don't get it. Both Andonuts and Porky got what they wanted. Lucas and the gang WERE going to take out Porky for good, but he had forced Andonuts to build the Absolutely Safe Capsule beforehand since he wants to be safe from "everyone that hates him" - in his eyes, literally everyone. Andonuts built the Capsule with a trick, however - it can never be reopened. Porky gets to live forever, away from everyone, and everyone outside the Capsule is safe from Porky.
What became of Porky's 'pig' army? Did they all desert? If Porky is some kind of leader of New Pork City, who took over?

1) Yep. Eagleland and the rest of the world are just gone.
2) We don't know what happened to the Pigmasks, so I'll leave the decision of what happened to them up to GT.

1) Yep. Eagleland and the rest of the world are just gone.
That's a bit lame. I bet there's only one or two characters who actually hint at that in the games. A lot people think Ness is related to Lucas, like his father or something since the clothing and design is extrememly similar, as is Ninten and Ness identical copies of each other.
2) We don't know what happened to the Pigmasks, so I'll leave the decision of what happened to them up to GT.
I will probably need an answer to this. What if they elect a new leader who they call as a nickname 'Porky'?

And Eeveechu still hasnt given me an idea of what I should do about the Porky references...should I cut them out? I mean, they kind of make the characters of the Star Wolf characters, in my opinion. I was hoping for a Pigma Dengar and Porky meeting since the two have such as cultural reference to each other but I guess that won't be a thing anymore...that revelation has kind of made that bit of the rp dead to me. Should I have the group realise that Porky is no longer there after searching New Pork City? Should Claus just tell them? Should it be that the rumour passed onto them was false?

Also, are there any Mother characters that could band up with the Wolfs? In my mind, the Star Wolf could just destroy the entire islands. There's got to be something stopping them, like a goal, other than Lucas and Claus.

Leder's the only one with the information to make the connection, since he's the only one that didn't have his memories wiped. Ness is NOT Flint, as Leder says they all kept the same names. The Pigmask and Porky situation I leave to GT. We don't actually know if New Pork City even still exists in the new world created after the awakening of the Dark Dragon.

Indeed. The version of the characters GT is using are older than they are in Mother 3, so it takes place after the end of the game where it's revealed everyone's alive and a new world is made.

Chrom and Sumia is canon based on the game intro and several important interactions between the two,
No man, no matter how hard IS shills the two, it is whoever you want to pair with Chrom. If Sumia was canon, she'd be literally the only choice for Chrom. I know they push really hard with cutscenes and intro with Sumia, but she's no more canon than Olivia who is more or less "I just met you. Let's get married!" or the village maiden who we never even meet. I know i'm probably sounding like a broken record here, but the only way she'd be truly canon is if she was the absolute ONLY one Chrom could pair up with, which she is not.

Anyways...
Sonic said:
"These are the Mystic Ruins." Sonic said. "...hold up. How'd you get here? Are you even from Mobius?"
Hornet answered this already. Perhaps I should've termed it better.
Hornet said:
"We entered a void, shining multiple colors. It looked like as if it went on forever. And when it ended, it dropped us here. This place...what is it? Certainly not the wastes beyond the kingdom's borders. It's all too bright, and green. So tell us, colorful ones. Where have we ended up?"
Also she told them their names already as well.
Hornet said:
"Greetings. I am Hornet. And this is...the...vessel...I call them Ghost."
Sorry for causing this confusion.