• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Super Smash Bros. - The Seven Maidens (RP Discussion/Sign-Ups)

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Wouldn't the Nowhere Isles NOT be the Nowhere Isles if this is set after the final needle has been pulled out from Mother 3? It says that the world is filled with darkness and that has been rebuilt. So these isles wouldn't be there.

Therefore, this HAS to be taking place before the end of Mother 3. The Nowhere Isles would have been replaced with something else, i would think, a lot more land.

Then Lucas and Claus wouldn't be living together and wouldn't be older than we see in the games. It has to take place after Mother 3. I see it as a XC1 situation, where pieces of the old world are used to build the new.

Then Lucas and Claus wouldn't be living together and wouldn't be older than we see in the games. It has to take place after Mother 3. I see it as a XC1 situation, where pieces of the old world are used to build the new.
If that's the case, there's no way an identical version of the Nowhere Isles has been created. The isles mustn't have been destroyed in the first place. The idea of pulling the final needle given that it would destroy the planet in the first place is mentally, insane. If you knew it would destroy the planet as you know it, you wouldnt pull the final needle. As far as what's established in the RP about Lucas and Claus, I doubt they're much older.

1) They're tweens at the very most in the games and the art/designs GT is using has them as teenagers.
2) The Needles kind of had to be pulled. Claus was already pulling the needles as the Masked Man working for Porky, as the person who pulls the most needles (as long as they can use PSI Love because it's needed to do so) gain the power of the Dark Dragon. So Lucas had to pull more needles than Claus or Porky gains ultimate power.
3) We know everyone's OK at the end of the game. Using Xenoblade Chronicles 1 as an example, Lucas gains the power to recreate the world, so why not use pieces of the old world to make the new? It makes sense Tazmilly Village would be kept intact - it's the home of most of the major characters anyways.

1) They're tweens at the very most in the games and the art/designs GT is using has them as teenagers.
2) The Needles kind of had to be pulled. Claus was already pulling the needles as the Masked Man working for Porky, as the person who pulls the most needles (as long as they can use PSI Love because it's needed to do so) gain the power of the Dark Dragon. So Lucas had to pull more needles than Claus or Porky gains ultimate power.
3) We know everyone's OK at the end of the game. Using Xenoblade Chronicles 1 as an example, Lucas gains the power to recreate the world, so why not use pieces of the old world to make the new? It makes sense Tazmilly Village would be kept intact - it's the home of most of the major characters anyways.
That's a massive plot hole akin to some of the more recent, Steven Moffat style Doctor Who episodes, where everything goes back to normal at the end of the episode and explained and made into a way that would be easier to explain if it had been written much less confusingly and different in the first place.

Too bad, that's Mother in a nutshell. If you want to understand better, either watch Chuggaaconroy's Let's Play of Mother 3 or play the fan translation yourself because your complaints now are with the game itself and I can't help you.

Too bad, that's Mother in a nutshell. If you want to understand better, either watch Chuggaaconroy's Let's Play of Mother 3 or play the fan translation yourself because your complaints now are with the game itself and I can't help you.
I suppose that's why they haven't made another game for pretty much more than a decade and it's why I find the apparently 'non-canon' smash bros as more inspiration for those kind of franchises. Just say Ness is Sans and we can move on (lol)! I find Porky to be the most iconic villain hence the reason why I don't believe he'd be in that capsule for the whole time. Nintendo/the developers would do some shennanigans to force a way for Porky to return for another game. Are you sure Porky himself can't control it? It's bizarre, because instead of just torturing him there and then and then killing him, he's tortured further by seeing the destruction of all life. Does his capsule just sit in the same place?

He can roll his capsule around, but it was specifically designed to lock him away for all time. If you remember, I did previously propose a way he might be able to escape...

1. The Pigmasks are still alive and well. They're just roaming around the Nowhere Islands right now, and since they're without a leader and have no reason to be evil anymore, they're helping out other people as a way to redeem themselves. They still recognize Claus as the 'Commander', though.
2. Since this takes place right after Mother 3 and we get no explanation on what happened to the islands afterwards, we headcanon that the Dark Dragon put the world back into it's regular state - AKA, bringing the island back in time alongside the residents, but they still have their memories.
3. Porky's still stuck underneath New Pork City, which hasn't been destroyed yet. The residents of the island are keeping it for now, until they figure out what to do with it.

1. The Pigmasks are still alive and well. They're just roaming around the Nowhere Islands right now, and since they're without a leader and have no reason to be evil anymore, they're helping out other people as a way to redeem themselves. They still recognize Claus as the 'Commander', though.
2. Since this takes place right after Mother 3 and we get no explanation on what happened to the islands afterwards, we headcanon that the Dark Dragon put the world back into it's regular state - AKA, bringing the island back in time alongside the residents, but they still have their memories.
3. Porky's still stuck underneath New Pork City, which hasn't been destroyed yet. The residents of the island are keeping it for now, until they figure out what to do with it.
So potentially the Pig masks could be led by Claus and/or another leader?
He can roll his capsule around, but it was specifically designed to lock him away for all time. If you remember, I did previously propose a way he might be able to escape...
What was that? I must have missed it.

I kinda need you to, since Marth and Captain Falcon are currently heavily involved with Infinite and Metal Sonic - two characters I need for later.
Also, now that I'm rewatching Castlevania (Netflix), I think I might actually insert and take Trevor Belmont as a character. In fact, unless we've got any Simon/Richter fans here, I might just overhaul the Castlevania lineup with the trinity from the show...

He means a portal could open inside the Capsule.
You should have phrased it differently, Eeveechu, like said it in THAT EXACT WAY. How would someone create a portal specifically inside it?
I kinda need you to, since Marth and Captain Falcon are currently heavily involved with Infinite and Metal Sonic - two characters I need for later.
Also, now that I'm rewatching Castlevania (Netflix), I think I might actually insert and take Trevor Belmont as a character. In fact, unless we've got any Simon/Richter fans here, I might just overhaul the Castlevania lineup with the trinity from the show...
There's a Castlevania inspired series on Netflix? Hell?!

1) How would someone create a Genesis Portal is the question you're asking. Dr. Eggman and the Cabal have the technology to open portals. Therefore, it stands to reason they could just kaboosh a portal inside the ASC.
2) Yes. It's been out for a year now.

Dracula could be interesting, especially considering Alucard's one of the members of the Castlevania trio from the Netflix show - Trevor Belmont, Sypha Belnades and Alucard. There's also Grant Danasty but he has yet to appear. Screw it, I'm making the Castlevania characters the ones from the show for easier RPing. I'll take Trevor Belmont as a permanent character and Sypha/Alucard as potentials, if anyone wants Sypha or Alucard feel free to take them. Alucard's the one I don't feel confident about.

Sorry, but they're not particularly relevant and I don't know enough about them to make them work in the context of the RP. With our main trio all you need to do to figure them out is watch four episodes on Netflix.

Julius is the Belmont who PERMANENTLY KILLED DRACULA. Tell me again how he ain't relevant.
And Soma is the reincarnation of Dracula, however, he defies his fate. Tell me how he ain't relevant.