• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Super Smash Bros.: A War Against Darkness.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Greninja, went to where mewtwo told "Gren greninja " ((incineroar and lucario could help us,)) he told mewtwo

Pit tried to go help

Sonic crossed his arms angrily. “I don’t know, only the kid does. And if you two think your getting anywhere near her, you have another thing coming! She’s not only shy, but she is injured, and I don’t trust you guys!” He yelled, walking back into the tent and sitting down, petting Inkling on the head.

"Mewtwo Meeew" (ok thanks greninja I'm gonna get a some sitrus berries for you to heal up" teleports somewhere and gets back with a basket of sitrus berries.
"Two twoo" (here is some hyper potions for that inkling friend of yours sonic and for anybody else who needs them)

"Can I speak with the ink-child alone in the tent please sonic. I want to apologize"

Last edited by a moderator:

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Incineroar reached for Blue and grabbed his hand while still clinging to the rock. He grimaced and watched him. He used what strength he had and tried moving Blue onto his back.

Sonic growled and walked out, glaring at Mewtwo. "If you Dare lay a finger on her, you will be dead where you stand." He mumbled. Inkling trembled slightly and woke up, looking around the tent. " Where....am I....? "

"Hello inkling my name is mewtwo I'm here to heal you but give some help, it seems as though many of these people try to protect you, if you need help in a dire time call out for me and I'll find you and help, I might not always be here to talk but I'll be watching over you ok."

"Want to Hug?" "Its a secret healing method I'll only share with you"

Last edited by a moderator:
Inkling seemed confused, and slowly disappeared into her Ink Puddle, as Sonic snickered. "Ya won't get her to warm up to you that easy!" He yelled .

(hey, just letting you know, you aren't allowed to post twice, so you should stop, just warning you.)

"Ok mabye well try this again sometime but if you do need help dont forget to call ok also Hedgehog I know I won't be able to 'warm up that easy' but I'll help you guys just let's be friendly"
"Also keep an eye on villiger" 'whispers so only sonic hears' "he is darkvilliger I saw the normal one get taken using future sight to find this place, isolate him and bring a couple friends"
(Sorry for double posts it's bad habit sorry won't happen again.)

Inkling followed Mewtwo out of the tent, then grabbed onto his tail. She smiled and began making small Inkling sounds, while Sonic smiled. "Heh. Thanks for the tip, you ain't bad after all. It's just.....I have a dark copy, and he almost murdered Inkling on about 3 occasions.....so, I get worried bout her. She's....just too innocent. I mean, she's just a shy little kid." He said, looking down at Inkling again and patting her head.

"No problem but im still expecting to see incineroar and pichu back in one piece or i wont be to pleased" mewtwo hovers and allows inkling to carry on playing with is tail to let her have more fun.
"Hey inkling you might like a friend of mine I'll go get them don't need to thank me later" mewtwo uses teleport and brings back jigglypuff.
"Jigg jigg" (hello mewtwo who are these people?)

Inkling hid in a puddle again with a whimper, as Sonic facepalmed. "Oh yeah....she does that whenever someone new comes...." Sonic said, reaching into the puddle, grabbing inkling and pulled her out, while she struggled to get away from him.

"Oh I apologize little inkling"
"Mew mewtwo" (puff these are my new friends but the ink girl is shy)
------------------
"Jigg puff" (ok hopefully I didn't scare her that bad) Jigglypuff puffs up into a ball shape to try to make inkling feel better.

Sonic put Inkling down, as she walked over to Jigglypuff. She got down on her knees as she tilted her head, staring at Jigglypuff, not knowing how it was in a ball. Sonic laughed when he saw this, shaking his head. "Wow....such a innocent kid......" He turned back to Mewtwo. " Well, since Incineroar and Simon aren't here, do you and Jigglypuff wanna help watch Inkling? Every time we let her out of our sight, she normally gets hurt. We all stay here at base camp anyway. " Sonic explained to his new friend, while Inkling was poking the pink Pokemon in a playful manner.

SaiyanDakon

Incineroar grunted a little as he hefted himself onto the shore, panting softly while he still held Blue and pulled him as well. He glanced over at the other Inkling and sighed. Blue and Inkling are like siblings.....they can't enough of each other. He thought, grinning a little. Meanwhile, the two Pichus were running back to the camp to tell what had happened.

Blue stood up, shaking a bit. He looked around more, then up at Incineroar. "Where....Where's Inkling....?" He asked softly. He began walking back to camp, sniffling a bit, worried about what could happened. Once he got there, he saw Inking and ran at her, hugging her as he began sobbing. " I thought I l-lost y-you..... " He cried, as Inkling hugged him back, a bit confused. She never saw Blue like this, and it was strange.

"Ill help watch over inkling plus if you want her to reverse an injury quick than all she needs to do is hug me as i can use recover to heal her i think i see pichu and ..... another pichu?"
"Mewtwo?" (hello pichu, why is there another one of you?)
"MEW MEWTWO!?" (WHAT DO YOU MEAN INCINEROAR WAS SWIMMING IN WATER, DOES HE WANT TO GET KILLED!?)
"Mewtwo" (Ok he was trying to help but he could of died and who is this blue inkling? A sibling of inkling and who's Simon?)

Blue stopped crying, as the two inklings began talking to each other in their own language, so they couldn't be understood. After they did, Inkling hugged Blue again, while he looked away blushing in embarrassment. Sonic snickered at the two. "Blue seems like the older brother between them...it's cute..." He said to himself quietly.

SaiyanDakon

Incineroar sat up weakly and clutched his hands together. Blue is alright....that's fine with me. I need to get warm fast. He thought. He punched the rock and flinched a little. Incineroar then tried shaking the excess water off of him, grimacing.

"Sonic you know I'm talking telepathically to you new people and i can read your minds nobody else can here me right now, But I won't disagree with you he seems like a good and protective brother" "Also I think they are strong so try and have someone teach them some skillfull lessons"
"Mew mew" (incineroar follow me ok you are doused in water)

Sonic was surprised Mewtwo could read his thoughts, but shrugged it off. "Well, Blue doesn't seem to like anyone near Inkling at all. And Inkling doesn't trust many people. There's only a couple, Incineroar, Pichu, Me, Simon, and now, you." Sonic thought, as Inkling went back to playing with Mewtwos tail. " Inkling....she's innocent, and shy, and gullible. That's why we protect her. Oh, and one more thing. They have collars around their necks that let them talk, but, it also means they can turn evil. So, watch out for that. " He thought again.

SaiyanDakon

Incineroar shook his head and lied down on his back, looking outside and sighing. He grinned and gave a thumbs-up to Pichu, who was looking worried before running over to Inkling and nuzzling her.

"Ok I think I'll let you hold on to this, you have earned my respect and we even became friends you are worthy" mewtwo hovers over to sonic and gives him a 5 max revival herbs. "This will heal any player from high amounts of damage to perfect I got it from a powerful person called red"

Last edited:

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Pit came back to camp "everyone's okay!" He said "and there are three new friends!" He continued "I'm pit " he told "what's your name?"

"Gren greninja" (( my name is greninja, pleasure to meet you)) he said look at gallery with his barrier what will we do against that..? He tough

"Jigglypuff" (Hello I'm jigglypuff)
"Mewtwo" (greetings my name is mewtwo)
"greninja we will find a way to stop that threat but for now it seems like we should wait till we find others to help us, that barrier that you see, is the the causing of lord galeem" "I'm in your mind and we will find a way to stop this threat with others"

Inkling and Blue stood up, talking in their own language. Then, they both ran off towards the barrier surrounding Galeem, ready to fight. "You sure about this Blue? If could be dangerous just us going alone...." Inkling said once they were out of earshot, and Blue nodded. " when have I put you in danger? " He stated, as Inking shrugged. "Fair point." She responded, and they began running faster towards the cause of this, Galeem.

Mewtwo spots the inklings but only telepathically calls over the pichus, greninja and incineroar. "Mew" (follow me if you want to help and have a good fight)
Mewtwo floats away after the inklings, "mewtwo" (tell nobody about this, we don't want to worry them if something goes wrong and we will only watch until things get out of hand)

SaiyanDakon

Incineroar sighed and nodded, getting up slowly and having the two Pichu hop onto his shoulder so they would be fine. "Incineroar...." ("Get ready, you too....") He growled. They both nodded as Incineroar followed after Mewtwo, who was chasing the Inklings.

Blue and Inkling stopped in front of a area where clones would be made. "Woah! Let's explore here!" Blue said, while Inkling shook her head. " um....it could be dangerous though.... " She stuttered, as Blue turned to her. "What are ya, chicken? Relax, you have me to protect you!" He said, while Inkling nodded, but was trembling as they entered the building.

"Ok inkling I'm in your mind right now ok, I trust blue to keep you safe but if you need help call out and I'm here ok"
"Mewtwo mew" (I told her that if she needed help that she call out for me. If she does I'll teleport us in there so stay close, as well as the fact that they just entered a cloning chamber.)

Inkling looked around nervously, as Blue walked off the check and see if anyone was there. Suddenly, her mouth was covered as she began freaking out. "Hehe....found you~" The voice of DarkSonic said, as she was hit in the side of the head with some kind of sharp object. "Ow....it hurts.....it's all going black...." She thought, as she slowly passed out. DarkSonic picked her up and chained her, as the Puppet Mix was poured over her. A DarkInkling formed, as DarkSonic sent it out to pretend to be the original.

"Blue it's me mewtwo I'm in your mind I want you to make sure you keep inkling safe and if you need help for anything that goes wrong, dont be afraid to call out my name I'll help ok"

Blue heard Mewtwo and smiled, nodding. "I can, and I will." He said to himself, seeing the DarkInkling. " Hey Inkling! How you doing! " He said, judging her playfully, while it seemed emotionless. "Um....Inkling?" He asked, before seeing they had red eyes and running for his life. " MEWTWO! THEY GOT INKLING AND MADE A CLONE! HELP! " He yelled, as his neck was grabbed by the clone, and he was chained up also. A DarkBlue formed, and the clones nodded to each other.

"MEW MEWTWO!" (BLUE IS IN TROUBLE AND NOW HE HAS A DARK CLONE SO HAS INKLING!, IM TELEPORTING US IN NOW REMEMBER WHEN I SAID PREPARE FOR A BATTLE, LETS HAVE ONE!) (Let's stick together or well get picked out one by one)

The Dark clones ran off to hide, spraying ink everywhere, then jumping in so they couldn't be located. The DarkInkling one was ready to sneak away, while DarkBlue would distract them if they were found.

"Mew mewtwo mew" (we will be fine we just need to find the capsules blue and inkling are in and find a switch to open them up dont lose your heads either or they will catch you off guard) Mewtwo used wish on them. "Mew" (I just set up wish just to make sure if we take critical damage we come out in one piece.)

The dark copies went over to the capsules, and did what DarkSonic did before. They started draining the energy of the originals, and using it as their own. DarkSonic watched this and smirked. "Hehehe....soon, they won't have anything to worry about....when their minds go blank forever...." He said under his breath.

"Mew" (found his mind frequency waves)
"Hello there darksonic I'm going to give you only one chance to bring inkling and blue back to the entrance of this facility or face the consequences" Mewtwo used hypnosis "MEW" (YOU SHALL OBEY)

DarkSonic began feeling dizzy from Hypnosis, as he began walking to the entrance. DarkBlue hit him on the head though, which snapped him out of it. "Heh. Well, you can only have one, since one of them just got drained of all their energy, so....yeah. " He said, grinning.

"Mew.. Mewtwo" (dang it somehow he snaped out.... one thing left to do, we need to find them. If I can get close enough to darksonic I can paralyze him and give you guys the chance to get him and I can take full control on the weaker minded darkinkling and darkblue. I would be able to scan the room for the switch and the we would be able to get out inklings and then leave this cursed place.)