• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Super Smash Bros.: A War Against Darkness.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Pichu used a Thunder Jolt while Inkling was confused to get her attention back on him.

Incineroar ran towards DarkSonic and grabbed him. "Incineroar...." ("You're not going anywhere....") He growled.

Inkling ignored Pichu, running at Incineroar and grabbing DarkSonic, pulling him away. “Good job slave, now lets go!” He yelled, running off, as Inkling prepared to go after him.

SaiyanDakon

Incineroar roared then used Cross Chop on Inkling, becoming enraged by the loss of his friend.

Pichu glared at the Inkling then he started crying.

Inkling yelped as she was hit by the Cross Chop, which sent her flying. She used her shield to lessen the impact, and it broke one she hit the floor.she stood up, stunned as she saw a whole bunch of stars, holding her head. “W....w-woo....”

Villager walked over to Inkling, thinking of an idea. “Guys....if i die doing this, sorry...” he mumbled, and he then hugged the stunned Inkling.

Inkling seemed surprised at this, tilting her head. Her eyes turned back to their normal color, as she hugged Villager back, crying. “ s...o...rr....y......im....so....s...o....rr....y......” she managed to say, sobbing harder as she hugged Villager tighter.

Villager pat Inklings back, smiling. “It’s okay Inkling...whatever has been happening, i swear we can change it....we’re gonna help you....i promise...” he said, glad Inkling was back to normal for now.

Inkling let go of Villager, backing away from Incineroar as her eyes began flashing red again. She let out a small growl, putting her hand over her Ink Shooter, just in case.

SaiyanDakon

Incineroar shook his head sadly then he moved his hand and pointed to where Pichu was. He was still crying, worrying that his friend was gone.

“Woomy....?” She said, tilting her head. She walked over, and picked him up, cuddling him. She put him on her head, ran behind Incineroar, and them climbed onto his back, smiling. “Veemmo!” (I decided to put a different Inkling sound for once.)

Last edited:

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
With everything back to normal he came to inkling "im no expert, but i think we still need to heal that wound," he said "if there was a doctor in the roster we could save..."

((Sorry for not responding alot))

((Dr.Mario?))

“Veemo!” She yelped, falling off Incineroar, shooting Pit with Ink. She sighed, and pulled out some kind of head set with a mic, and walked off, putting it on when she thought when she was out of earshot.

Dead account

Pit was covered in ink "what was that for?" He gently asked before realizing he kind of came out of nowhere

Meanwhile lucario, tired , got a full smash meter, he jumped, turned mega, and shot out and big aura beam K.OING the greninja

Link , on part , still didnt know how to destroy galeems barrier, so he went back to the forest thinking about what to do

SaiyanDakon

Pichu tapped Inkling's head, reminding her that he was still here with her. He lied down on the Inkling's head and smiled.

Incineroar watched Inkling go off and sighed. He rested one of his arms on his leg.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Richter had put up quite the fight, even after the gash that the Animal Crossing child had given him. He was later joined by DarkSonic and DarkInkling, but Game and Watch quickly disposed of him. “Ugh... we’ll be back...” he said, as he ran off with the others. Game and Watch sighed in relief. He then looked around. The fighters he saw either looked furious, sad, or neutral. And Simon was still collapsed and sleeping. But seeing as Incineroar looked the most stressed, he decided to go over to him. He held out his arms and did a heavy shrug, making a few beeps as he was doing this. (“Why so glum?”)

SaiyanDakon

Incineroar looked over at Game and Watch then pointed in the direction of where Inkling went. "Incineroar......Incine." (I hurt her and now....I feel bad.") He said. Why did I lash out like that? Was there any hope of getting Inkling back by fighting? Incineroar thought then shook his head, knowing that it was silly. They were Smash Bros. Fighters, you could get them back by fighting.

Inkling lifted Pichu up, holding him. She pressed a button on her headset, then began talking into it. She did that for awhile, then stopped, taking it off. She put Pichu down, and turned around, walking off, climbing a nearby tree and sitting on one of the branches. “Woo....” she mumbled, staring off into the distance.

SaiyanDakon

Pichu looked over at Inkling and ran back to her, not wanting to leave his friend behind. Although being a young fighter, he was quite strong for his type and looked around.

Inkling looked at Galeem from her tree, letting out a small growl. She had a guess that her only other friend, the Inkling Boy, (who im gonna just call Blue) was there, and she needed to rescue him. She didn’t care about the danger as she grabbed her Ink Shooter, jumping out of the tree, and running towards Galeem, ready for a fight.

Villager decided to follow off where Inkling went, wanting to see where she was going. He didn’t want her to get captured again, since that seemed to happen a lot.

Inkling ran around, and ended up getting lost in the forest. “Woomy...?” She said, looking around, frightened. She saw something out of the corner of her eye, and walked over to it. It was some kind of necklace thing. She put it on, confused on if it did anything.

“Is this supposed to do something....?” Inkling said, before letting out a yelp. “Wait, I can talk!? How?! That must be what this thing does...” she exclaimed, smiling happily. “Oh, right, trying to find Blue, got it.” She said, walking further into the unknown area in the forest.

Villager looked at the direction Inkling went, and started pulling on Incineroar arm. “COME ON! INKLIMG COULD BE IN DANGER LETS GO LETS GO!!!” He yelled.

Inkling walked awhile, before coming to a building. “Hey....this place seems like a good place to stop...” she said quietly to herself, walking inside. As soon as she was in, the doors slammed shut behind her, as she turned around. “Shoot...this is a problem....”

SaiyanDakon

Incineroar got up then growled. "Incineroar?!" ("Where is she?!") He asked, demanding an answer.

Pichu followed after Inkling, not letting her out of his sight.

“SOMEONE HELP!!!” Inkling yelled, slamming her fists on the door. “SIMON?PICHU? INCINEROAR?! ANYONE! SOMEBODY, ANYBODY HELP-“ She felt something cover her mouth, squirming around, as she tried to pull it off.

SaiyanDakon

Pichu thought he heard something and flicked his ears then ran off the direction he thought he heard the voice. "Pichu!!!" ("Inkling!!!") He cried out, looking around, worried.

Inkling grunted as she was thrown against the ground, as her hands were tied behind her back. “Ow.....everything hurts....its all turning black.......why cant i breathe here....? Incineroar....Pichu....Simon......everyone.....please.....help.....” she whimpered silently.

Inkling let out a small whine, curling into a ball. "So....cold....." She whimpered, trying to keep herself warm as she fell asleep. However, she didn't notice someone else has been asleep in the room the whole time. Blue sat up, rubbing his eyes. " Inkling....? " He whispered in disbelief, before running over to her. "Oh my god....your okay...." He said happily, glad to see his friend again.

Dead account

Pit followed villager and heard the noises, he went to them just to see a building "guys im gonna check here!" He told them before entering and looking at inkling talking to blue ( inkling boy) "hello? " he said "sorry if im interrupting something, but everyone is worried about you inkling, and i think you still need the bandages.." he told

Blue pulled out his Ink Shooter, aiming it at Pit. "Are you the one that kidnapped us and locked us in here!? I swear I'm gonna destroy you!!!" Blue yelled, as Inkling giggled. " Blue, it's alright...he can't hurt you... " She said, smiling at Pit. "Sorry about Mr.Crazy over here....he gets a bit....violent....ow...." She said, wincing in slight pain. " who did this to you....? " Blue thought, seeing the wound on Inkling.

Dead account

Pit knew blue was worried "we got to heal your wound that dark sonic put on there, and i do have bandages i can use" he told them "i just dont know how to use them. All i did up to now was save pakutena and it had nothing to do with healing.."

Blue stood up and took the bandages from Pit. “I can heal her. I’m an Inkling too, so i know all about healing our species.” He mumbled quietly, staring at the floor, walking back over to Inkling.

Dead account

"Okay. " he responded "well ill go tell the others your fine he said leaving the building and going back to the others , "guys i found inkling and her friend!" He told them while pointing the building where blue and inkling were

Blue wrapped Inklings wound in bandages, and looked the rest of her over also. He put her on his back and began carrying her out. “Blue, i can walk, its fine...” Inkling said, but Blue didn’t listen. “You were freaking beat up, stabbed, and are pretty much starving to death. Your not walking.” Blue said, not listening. He walked over to Pit, and put Inkling next to him. “Ill be right back....have to go....do....not suspicious stuff.” He said, running away. “Ill get him” Inkling said, running after her friend.
—————-

Blue pulled out his Ink Shooter, staring into the distance at Galeem. “It is a shame i have to betray them....but its to keep them safe.” He said, pulling out a collar, much similar to the one that controls Inkling.