• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Super Smash Bros.: A War Against Darkness.

DarkSonic unchained the two kids, and dragged them over to the entrance. "Ok, special delivery." He said, dropping Blue, who had waken up, and was trying to get Inkling, who DarkSonic was holding. " Ok, I got you the good one. Now, I get this one. " He said evily.

"Mewtwo two" (Ok incineroar go grab blue take him back home with greninja use the hyper potions on him as well. Me and the pichus are going back for inkling ok)
"Inkling if you can here me, me and the pichus are coming for you. I promise you'll be with us."

Inkling stayed quiet, not moving, while Blue was freaking out. "NO! INKLING! WAKE UP! PLEASE!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. He didn't want to leave his friend behind, and didn't want to just leave without helping at all.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Incineroar growled and helped Blue up, moving him away then a Pichu stood next to Blue, trying to talk but couldn't really speak like how they spoke.

"Blue i know this may be stressful on you but, I can insure you me and a pichu will get her back"
"mewtwo" (incineroar and other pichu please try and keep blues spirit high ok)

Blue began kicking and flailing, refusing to go. "I CAN'T LEAVE WITHOUT INKLING! SHE'S TOO IMPORTANT! LET ME GO!" He yelled, trying to break away. DarkSonic watched this uncomfortably. "Um...maybe you should put him on a leash...."

"Im in your mind again,ok blue I see your anger I'm gonna give my all to help now" "darksonic guess what your going to give back inkling or I'm going to get her out of you myself only." Mewtwo is now getting angry and getting ready to unleash unimaginable power.

DarkSonic smiled. "Why do you want her? Her energy has been drained already." He said with a wider grin. "She probably won't ever be the same." Blue growled and ran at DarkSonic, only to be tackled by the two clones that were made earlier. DarkBlue then began draining his energy also, while he tried to escape.

"I tried to go easy on you" Mewtwo flew into the air and became surrounded in a ball and then it burst "MEGA EVOLUTION, MEGA MEWTWO Y" "darksonic you have caused enough suffering to my friends and now I'm going to end it" mewtwo used shadow ball on darksonic "I'm in your mind incineroar grab the inklings and run NOW ILL DESTRACT DARKSONIC"

"Ok, remember the plan!" DarkSonic yelled, as the clones each grabbed their origianls, and docs into the ink of their color with them. DarkSonic Ran away at his highest speed, so nobody could get found.

"You ain't getting away that easily hedgehog remember I'm now one with your mind, now I've mega evolved your not escaping even at top speeds."I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE....." "YOU CANT RUN OR HIDE...." "NOW YOUR GOING TO BE A GOOD HEDGEHOG AND COME BACT TO THE FACILITY TO FEEL PAIN OR IF I HAVE TO PERSONALLY COME TO YOU... YOU....WILL....BE....SORRY........!"

DarkSonic grabbed a Warp Star and flew off, leaving the clones behind. Since they were only made recently, they didn't know what to do, so they came out, tilting their heads. They didn't seem to show any hostility, so, they just sat there.

"Mewtwo" (darksonic left the area using a warpstar and left the cloned inklings) mewtwo used hypnosis on the inkling clones "you are both now under my control if you go against my order I'll incinerate you both"

The clones stayed quiet, but scooted closer to each other and began hugging, while the DarkBlue burst into tears. "Its like their our opposites..." Blue said quietly.

"Ok sorry I came off as hard as I did"
"Mew mew" (incineroar I'll be back.) Mewtwo used teleport.
"Hello darkinkling, darkblue I'll be taking back the originals back with me now thanks." Mewtwo was about to use teleport but looked back at the clones. Mewtwo reversed from mega forme "Ok I'm sorry my name is mewtwo. Do you want to come back with me if you guys behave?"

The clones stared at him, and they just seemed scared. Blue looked at the two and pointed to DarkInkling. "You. Your name is now Amber." He then pointed to DarkBlue. " You. Your name is now Cobalt. " He looked up at Mewtwo. "I had to give them names, since it doesn't seem right calling them Dark. So, I have them names based off the shade of color." He explained, while the clones stayed quiet.

"Ok how about it abmer and cobalt you want to come back with people that will care for you?" Mewtwo kneels down holding out his hands "what you saw between me and darksonic, don't worry about it, i was doing it to protect my friends, will you be my friends?"

Cobalt and Amber continued to stay quiet, as Blue snapped his fingers. "Hey! They must be different! Think about it, if they're clones, they should act like us, but Cobalt seems to act like Inkling. Maybe they can't talk, since they aren't like the others!" He exclaimed, while the two clung to each other tighter. " They....they're like.....babies. Abandoned by the one who created them... " He said quietly, thinking about how DarkSonic just left them.

"Well I can look after them now and dont worry Amber and Cobalt id never leave you guys. I would keep care for you two i promise. Sincerely" mewtwo opens his arms out "you can decide and I'll wait till you decide, I'll never leave your side and always be around to protect."
"Blue I'm in your mind and I'm hoping they join us I can try to purify them and they can stay with us and not be clones."

Blue smiled when he heard Mewtwo, and couldn't help but feel a bit nervous. He already wasn't that good of a fighter, Inkling was passed out still, Amber was pretty weak, and would definitely rush into danger like he does, and Cobalt was another Inkling pretty much. But, he shrugged it off. The two stayed silent awhile, before Cobalt opened his arms like Mewtwo was doing, tilting his head in confusion. Blue giggled once he saw what Cobalt was doing, finding it cute.

"Cobalt come here and I'll show you what me opening my arms out means I'm gentle I promise"
"Blue I'm back in your mind and I'm seeing that if this goes to plan they might gain happiness and I can use recover to cure the dark part but I need both Amber and cobalt to do it. How do I get both?"

"Well.....if Cobalt is like Inkling, he probably will do it once he feels like it. But, with Amber, I don't know. I don't really do that kind of stuff, but once you get Cobalt to come, she'll probably come too." He thought so Mewtwo could only hear. Cobalt whimpered suddenly, backing away, as Amber did the same.

"Children I know I may not look like an ideal person to be with as a person to look up to/guardian but I stay by my word, tell me children what would you want to have at this very moment In time?"

Cobalt began sobbing again, as Amber disappeared into a puddle. "Eh.....Nn....Ya......wehh...?" Cobalt said, as Blue walked towards him. " something is wrong....even Inkling doesn't get like this.... " He said, trying to calm him down.

"Hmmm..... this does seem different, ok blue I'm going to use heal pulse and it will give them purification for a minute but will only get restored permanently if they are holding me when I use recover but it won't work unless they trust me." "I'll use heal pulse and hopefully that builds up there trust towards me for a hug so I can use recover"
mewtwo used heal pulse on Amber and Cobalt.
"See kids I'm here to help you and will stay with you with unending love, careness and happieness"

SaiyanDakon

The Pichu clone walked up to Cobalt and Amber, watching them. He tilted his head then pointed to the original Pichu, he going over to the clone. "Pi...Pichu, Pi." ("See......we can get along, regardless if I'm clones.") He said to them.

"Ok pichu clone a way I can show them that I can help them and won't harm them is to show them what I would do, come jump on my shoulder"
"Amber and Cobalt I said I promised that I wouldn't hurt you and I stand by it, watch and see"

The two kids backed away farher, as Cobalt started crying more. Suddenly, Sonic ran out of nowhere and Spin Dashed Cobalt, knocking him against a wall. He then picked Amber up, growling. "YOU! YOU GUYS ARE EVIL! I WON'T TRUST THOSE WHO HURT MY FRIENDS!" He yelled, as Amber began crying also.

SaiyanDakon

Pichu then used Skull Bash on Sonic's back. He glared at the hedgehog and shocks of electricity emitted from his cheeks as did the Pichu clone. They both stood next to each other and watched Sonic.

Sonic dropped Amber, who ran over to Cobalt, holding him as close as possible. "Hey! Those guys could be dangerous! Have you forgotten DarkSonic made them just recently!? They could kill us!" He yelled, pointing to the two, while Cobalt tilted his head at Sonic.

SaiyanDakon

Pichu glared at Sonic. "Pichu? Pichu! Pichu! ("Yeah, so what? DarkSonic made my clone and he is thinking for himself! As far as I'm concerned, he's like my brother!") He shouted back. The Pichu clone watched the original then nodded to Sonic.

Sonic growled and picked Amber up, throwing her to the side. He lifted Cobalt, who was sobbing and trying to get away. Amber began trying to get to her younger brother, (just gonna assume they are siblings now, and Amber was made first.) hitting and scratching the hedgehog, who didn't seem phased as he began slamming Cobalt against the wall.

SaiyanDakon

Pichu felt more electricity rise up and then he used a Thunder Jolt to get Sonic's attention. The Pichu clone hid behind Incineroar, who growled at Sonic while trying to find a good time to strike the hedgehog into unconsciousness.

Sonic dodged the attacks, dropping Cobalt on the floor. "Sheesh, don't go guys get it? That girl took Inklings life energy away! She took something important to us..... N O W I W I L L T A K E
S O M E T H I N G I M P O R T A N T T O H E R. " He picked Cobalt up again by his neck, as he began wheezing, unable to even make any sound no more.

SaiyanDakon

Incineroar growled then rushed at Sonic. "Incineroar!!" ("You're still hurting children!!") He roared at the hedgehog, then reached to grab Sonic.

Pichu rolled out of the way when Incineroar came bustling by.

"Shoot." Sonic thought, running out of the way. He then kicked Amber against the wall, growling. "what am I doing...? Snap out of it.....no, your doing the right thing....no I'm not.....YES YOU ARE! " He thought to himself, squeezing Cobalts neck tighter as Amber began crying, trying to get up to help him, but being kicked down every time she tried. "SONIC STOP! THEY CAN'T HURT YOU ANYMORE! THEY ARE PRETTY MUCH BABIES AT THIS POINT!" Blue yelled, but Sonic ignored him.

Sonic dodged again, dropping Cobalt. The kid curled into a ball, sobbing quietly to himself. Amber ran over and hugged her younger brother, trying to protect him from Sonics fury. Sonic ran at them, as Amber braced for impact.

Sonic stopped when he was Mewtwo, and his eyes began glowing a red color. "Hehe.....idiots. Sonic never was here. He's probably still passed out in the tent. Anyway, I'll take my property back now. DarkBlue, DarkInkling, let's go." DarkSonic said, as Amber hissed softly, not wanting to go. " Fine. He like that. " DarkSonic said, running over and grabbing Cobalts arm, and ran out, as Amber stood up, trying to go after him.