• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Super Smash Bros.: A War Against Darkness.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
"You shouldn't be walking!" He told inkling following her "you need to heal! Or else it will get worse" he told her , still running, at some point he started flying because he got very tired of running "your full of energy.." he muttered

Dead account

Finally catching up to inkling, pit got to her "lets go back, he'll be back!" He said "we can ask him what he was doing later, okay?" He continued still very tired of running and flying, "man that was exercising "

Blue put the collar on, his eyes turning red. "I see you finally agreed to my terms." DarkSonic said, running out of nowhere. " Now, if you become my best solider, your friends will be safe, understand? " the hedgehog said, as Blue nodded. "Yes." The hedgehog smirked. " yes what? " Blue growler silently, before nodding again. "Yes....master?" He said, and DarkSonic laughed. " Perfect, slave #02. After I brainwash you, we'll get your friend, slave #01 to help us. "

Dead account

((I dont know what inkling did after pit told her to go back so ill play with my other characters))

Link went back to galeem to destroy his barrier just to find an inkling boy and dark sonic , he prepared for any attack launched at him while having a close look at both of his opponents , trying to find a weakness

Lucario went back to the forest hopping from tree to tree while greninja was coming back to his senses

Villager heard something, hiding in a bush, then peeking out to look. He something that looked like Inkling, but he had different hair. His eyes were red, and he heard him call DarkSonic "Master". "Oh god...that poor kid..." He thought, covering his mouth in shock.

( and yes, you can join with Meta Knight)

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Incineroar growled and he watched Inkling in the tent. He smiled lightly then looked over at the Pichu. The Small Electric Type was next to the injured Inkling and he smiled.

Villager ran back to Incineroar, tugging on his arm. “Hey! I found another Inkling! He’s a boy though, and he’s a friend of our Inkling, but DarkSonic is controlling him!” He whispered to him so Inkling wouldn’t hear and get worried.

Dead account

"I feel like i should be going back to check, well..Inkling you know what lets follow him, he wont mind!" He told her while going back, he checked just to see link engaging with darksonic and blue "oh man..."

Dead account

"Uhm, why? Were you with? ...oh no" he said "..." Pit got ready for a fight, since he knew what was gonna go down , he didnt want to hurt inkling's friend, but he probably had to

Blue simply stared at Pit, tilting his head. "..." He walked closer, the red glow in his eyes. Before he could do anything, Inkling came out of nowhere, tackling Blue out of the way. They began wrestling, rolling around and trying to hurt the other.

SaiyanDakon

Pichu watched Inkling then raced towards her, trying to stop her from getting hurt more.

Incineroar glanced over at Villager and got up slowly. "Incineroar....Incine..." ("Fine...show me where this other Inkling is.") He said.

Blue ended up pinning Inkling down by her neck. "Grr........Lord Galeem will enjoy having you back....no, Inkling run!.....Shut up, give into my control!.....No!" Blue mumbled, seeming to be arguing with himself.

Dead account

Pit shot blue with an arrow, to get him off inkling, he then proceeded woth uppercutting blue,Pit went to inkling to help her up "you okay?"

Inkling ran over to where Blue had landed, worried for her friend. Blue got up, the collar he was wearing broken, and releasing sparks of electricity. “Ugh...what happened?”Heasked, as Inkling pulled him up. “We need to move you back to camp. I need to heal anyway.” She mumbled, helping him into her tent and sitting down, as they chattered in the Inkling language.

SaiyanDakon

Pichu had followed after Inkling, becoming worried for her and Blue. He nudged Inkling and climbed onto her shoulder. He then looked over at Blue, wondering what he meant about Lord Galeem. Where did my copy go, come to think of it? I haven't found him yet. Pichu thought.

As mewtwo watches over greninja (after seeing the battle against greninja and lucario) as he gets back to his sences he asks greninja 'two' 'where are the other pokemon?' Then uses future sight and told greninja to ask for help from the other pokemon that are heading for a powerful force called 'galeem' 'Mew' 'I'll see you there' then he uses teleport.

Inkling smiled and picked Pichu up, hugging him closer to her. Blue saw this and turned to them, with a skeptical look. “Why do you like that thing so much....?” He asked, and Inkling shoved Pichu into his arms. “Because he’s cute! And friendly! He wont hurt ya, try to be friends!” She cheered, as Blue looked down at the Pokemon with a somewhat scared look.

Blue smiled shakily and shoved Pichu into Inklings arms again. “N-nah...you keep him.....” He stuttered, looking away. “Whats wrong Blue? He cant hurt you....” Inkling mumbled, but hugged Pichu again.

SaiyanDakon

Pichu tilted his head again then nuzzled Inkling, sparks starting to fly from his cheek pouches. Then the other Pichu, the Pichu clone Galeem made, ran to the entrance of the tent, Incineroar following behind.

Blue saw some other people enter the tent, and grabbed Inkling, shoving her behind him. He began growling, and pointed his Ink Shooter toward them. “Blue they’re my friends, calm down....” She mumbled, as Blue blushed in embarrassment. “Sorry....” He muttered.

SaiyanDakon

Incineroar stopped at the tent entrance and kneeled down, getting eye level with Inkling and Blue. The Pichu clone saw Inkling and ran towards her then jumped onto her head.

Villager followed after everyone, getting in his own tent. He pulled out some kind of device, and turned it on. “Hehe....those fools got him back on their side.....not for long......”He said, as his eyes turned red.
——————-
Meanwhile
———————

Villager woke up, looking around. He tried to move, but couldn’t. “What!? Oh no....no no no......” He cried out, seeing he was stuck in chains. “Great, this is perfect!” He thought to himself, closing his eyes again, waiting to think of a plan.

Inkling giggled and hugged Incineroar, happy to see her friend again. Blue however, backed into a corner with a growl. Inkling turned to him, and seemed upset. “Blue....its ok, they saved me multiple times......” She said, trying to reassure him. Blue smiled cockily at Inkling, and said, “Hehe. So, that means you got captured multiple times huh?” Blue said, as Inkling glared at him. A minute later, the kids were chasing each other around outside the tent, Inkling making angry sounds, while Blue ran for his life.

SaiyanDakon

Incineroar grinned and started laughing slightly. He shook his head as he watched the two Inklings. Both Pichu were helping Inkling, the orange one, chase Blue, sometimes sending thunder jolts at him.

Blue ran around a corner, as Inkling began catching up to him. Blue ended up stopping, right before falling into a river. “Phew...that was close-“ “LOOK OUT!” Inkling came out of nowhere, unable to stop as she ran into Blue, knocking them both into the water.

SaiyanDakon

Pichu and Pichu looked back at Incineroar then ran to him, urgently calling him to get up and help. Incineroar got up from his squat and ran towards where Blue and Inkling fell off. He glanced downward as he got there, shuddering on how the water messed up his fur last time. Incineroar shook his head and jumped down into the river.

Blue managed to grab onto Inkling, holding onto her as he began trying to swim over to Incineroar. He didnt want his friend to get hurt anymore, but he was still getting hurt himself. He didnt care though, as he held onto her tighter.

SaiyanDakon

Incineroar began swimming over to Blue, the flame belt on Incineroar's waist was not looking well. The fire cat ignored it and swam much faster, though it was still slow, towards Blue.

“Incineroar! Get out! You could die!” Inkling yelled, worried for her friend. Blue to an idea, throwing a Splat Bomb to knock Incineroar out of the water like Inkling did before, then grabbed onto a nearby rock, looking up at Incineroar. “Pull Blue out first! I’ll be fine!” Inkling said, pushing herself away from Blue, who began yelling at her. “ARE YOU CRAZY INKLING?!”

SaiyanDakon

Incineroar flinched from the Splat Bomb but kept swimming. "Incineroar!" ("I'm getting you both out!") He roared at them, flinching from the water.

“But your gonna get hurt!” Inkling cried out. “Look, just get out of the water! It’ll be easier to get us out that way!” Blue yelled, not noticing Inkling had disappeared somewhere, and when he did, he began freaking out. “INKLING! WHERE ARE YOU!” He screamed, going underwater to try and find her.

Blue came up after awhile, freaking out more. “I COULDNT SEE HER! S-SHES GONE! WE NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN ACTUALLY GO AFTER HER! I CANT LET HER DIE! I.....i c-cant....” His voices slowly began trailing off, as he stopped talking entirely. “What if...she’s gone forever....?” He whispered.
————————-
Inkling whined in pain as she felt herself being pulled by the water. She looked around, unable to see the others anywhere. Conveniently, Sonic came running by at that moment and saw her, lifting her up. “Hey....your the newcomer kid, right? You don’t look so, hey! Can your hear me?! Kid-“ Inkling passed out, as Sonic began freaking out. “Uh-oh....i need someone who can fix this....” He thought, running back toward camp.

While mewtwo waits at the camp for greninja he sees a hedgehog with what looks to be a kid-squid hybrid and ready for a psystrike.
"Mew?" (who are you creatures?)

SaiyanDakon

"Incineroar!" ("Hold on there!") The fire cat shouted then swam towards Blue. He had remembered that the Inklings hated water so he need to hurry.

Sonic held Inkling tighter and glared at Mewtwo. “Ssh! Ill tell you later, but, this kid could be dying right now, and I need to help her.” He stated, walking into a tent and putting her down. “C’mon kid....please be okay...” He said, before walking back out. “Im Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog. And the kids name is Inkling.” He stated, glaring at the Pokemon.
——————
Blue gripped the rock tighter, seeing his vision was beginning to go dark. “Urgnh.....I.....Cant die....not now.....” He mumbled, trying to stay above the water.