• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Super Smash Bros.: A War Against Darkness.

Inkling whimpered silently as she grabbed Pichu again and began hugging it. She was scared, she didn’t know if she was gonna even survive. She tried taking the knife out before, and it hurt. But, now it was causing even more pain.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
"Incineroar.....Inciner......" ("I wonder if one of the fighters can heal you. I know a couple of them can.") The Fire Cat said to himself then helped Inkling up and smiled at her sadly. Pichu leaned into Inkling's neck and started to tickle her to make her feel better.

Villager simply walked over,and grabbed the knife. He wanted to hurry and help Inkling, so he began pulling as hard as he could, but failed to pull it out. “Dang....it really is stuck...”

SaiyanDakon

Incineroar howled Villager angrily and glared at him, not taking an act to his crying.

Pichu glared at Villager then used a Thunder Jolt at him.

Villager backed away from the others, with a look in his eyes of pure fear. “ i was trying to help.... not hurt her....what have i done....” he said to himself, running off somewhere.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Seeing that his job was done, Game and Watch remembered that Simon was currently fighting the clone that had been after him. Game and Watch knew he couldn’t take it on himself, so he went to the others to ask for help. Seeing as they were occupied, he was going to go... until he heard Inkling scream in pain. He decided to go to Inkling, seeing as she was crying, and began trying to do something funny. He was going to try to distract Inkling from the pain as the knife was being pulled out.

Inkling watched Villager run off, and didn’t hesitate. She jumped away from Incineroar, chasing after him. She forgot all about how much pain she was in. She didn’t care he hurt her. He was her friend, and she needed to see if he was okay.

Inkling smiled again, and grabbed his hand, leading him back to the camp. She still was in pain, but other than that, she seemed happy. She walked over to Sonic, waving to him. She never actually met him, and Sonic literally picked Inkling up, and hugged her as tight as possible. “OMG YOUR SO ADORABLE!!!!!” The hedgehog yelled, as Inkling tried squirming away.

SaiyanDakon

Incineroar and the Pichus went back towards the camp and saw Inkling being hugged by Sonic. Inkling's Pichu went over to her and glared at Sonic, though being the smallest fighter. "Pichu! Pichu!" ("Stop! She's hurt!") He yelled.

Sonic was barely paying attention to Pichu, as he continued crushing the poor Inkling. “I WILL NEVER LET THIS ADORABLE CHILD GO!!!! SHES MINE NOW!!!” He yelled, running off, as Inkling simply continued trying to squirm away.

SaiyanDakon

Incineroar felt his anger rising then he started to run after Sonic. Pichu as well ran after the Hedgehog that had gotten his friend. "Pichu!!" The Small mouse yelled. Incineroar howled and glared at Sonic.

Sonic hid in a small cave, giggling as he continued hugging the small child. “I MUST KEEP YOU FOREVER! CUTE LITTLE SQUID CHILD!” He exclaimed, as Inkling simply began crying. She was getting scared of the hedgehog, and Sonic noticed. “Oh jeez....i....I’m sorry kid....he mumbled, but still was holding onto her.

SaiyanDakon

Pichu ran towards the cave and glared at Sonic. "Pichu!" He called out then went inside the cave, panting softly. Incineroar was slower but he was coming up towards the cave. He growled slightly and wished he had a revenge.

Sonic saw the kinife in Inklings stomach, and grabbed it, covering Inklings mouth. “Hold still...” he muttered, pullin the knife as hard as he could. He struggled a bit, but ended up pulling it out. “There you go!” He said, smiling as Inkling started crying, but stayed quiet.

Last edited:
Villager followed behind everyone, seeing Sonic take Inkling. He saw the knife was out, but, it still probably would need too heal. “I have bandages i can give her...” he muttered.

SaiyanDakon

Pichu watched Sonic as he started going deeper into the cave, his red cheek pouches starting to give off more electricity. He flinched ran towards the Inkling.

Incineroar made it to the cave entrance and started walking but he had to crouched a little to avoid bumping his head.

Sonic put Inkling down, after she started biting him to get him to let go. “Hehehe! Feisty are you!” He chuckled, and Inkling backed away from him. She saw Pichu and smiled weakly, reaching her arms towards him.

SaiyanDakon

Pichu immediately went into Inkling's arms and nuzzled Inkling, happy that his friend was okay.

Incineroar glared at Sonic as he walked inside the cave.

“Woo...?” Inkling noticed Incineroar seemed mad, so, she stood up and walked over to him, still cuddling Pichu. “Woomy!” She yelled, happily. Sonic walked over to Villager and snatched the bandages away from, grabbing the back of Inklings shirt, and forced it off off her as he tried to wrap up her wounds, which was hard since Inkling was refusing to sit still. “Come on! Just let me do this you stupid child!” He yelled, losing his temper as Inkling stopped, dropping Pichu and running away back to the camp, hiding in one of the tents. She crawled into a sleeping back, and refused to come out. Sonic shrugged and said, “Jeez....that kid is way to weird...” he mumbled.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Pit saw inkling go in a tent and went to see her "heya, you okay?" He said before noticing the wounds , "oh..uh, i think there bandages here somewhere.." he said searching in the tent then taking the ones sonic has on his hands "ill borrow this thank you," he said and went back to the tent , he asked if she was okay and told her he was gonna try and put bandages on her wounds

SaiyanDakon

Pichu then used Thunder on Sonic, glaring at the hedgehog. Incineroar also glared at him, wanting to fight but he didn't because he didn't want Inkling to think he was a monster. Instead, he walked away from Sonic and followed after where Inkling went as Pichu hurried and climbed on his shoulder.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Meanwhile with link, after fighting dozens of clones, got to galeem surprised of the barrier he
Tried to find a why to destroy it, but each time he hit it, it repeased a spund wave everyone could hear

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Game and Watch ran all the way back after that to where Simon was fighting Shadow Richter. He looked up and down at the scene. Neither seemed to progress much in their fight. They fought almost with the same moves, so they were able to dodge and counter considerably well. But the problem was, Simon was growing tired. Richter had worn him down quite a bit, and he collapsed on the floor. Game and Watch saw this, and got ready to fight. “Kept me occupied for a while, but it wasn’t enough to stop me. And now, for the real reason I’m here!” The Richter said. Game and Watch, with a few beeps, began to fight.

Inkling tried backing away from Pit, but eventually stopped moving. “Woo....” she whimpered, and frantically look around.
————————

Sonic growled as Pichu used Thunder on him, and fell backwards. “What was that for....” He mumbled, standing up and running back to camp.

Villager heard fighting, and went to check it out. He saw DarkRichter and pulled out his axe, smiling as he ran at him, slicing it across his chest. “Well...looks like we cant ever catch a break...” he muttered, getting in a fighting stance.

“Woomy?” Inkling said, seeing Incineroar and Pichu running towards the tent. “Woo!” She said happily, waving to them. Meanwhile, DarkSonic was watching the fight with Simon and others, jumping down. “Hehe....well, 3 on 1 doesn’t look fair....” he said, running to Inkling and grabbing her away. He ran back to the fight, putting Inkling down. “Alright! 3 on 3!” He yelled, getting ready to fight, while Inkling grumbled something, but copied DarkSonic.

Villager knew right away to target Inkling first. She was weakened, so she could be taken down easier. So, he gripped his axe and ran at her, swinging and stabbing his axe into her stomach. “Sorry friend, but this is the only way to win....we’ll heal you later....” he said, sadly.

SaiyanDakon

Pichu saw DarkSonic and ran quickly after him, needing Inkling to be safe from the copy. Incineroar started having an idea then kept using Cross Chop to get to his destination quicker.

SaiyanDakon

Pichu saw the fight take out then Incineroar came up behind him. "Incineroar?" ("Do we help Inkling?") He asked. Pichu turned and nodded. "Pichu, pi." ("We have to, she's our friend.") He replied then both Pokemon jumped down to help Inkling. Well, Pichu jumped but Incineroar used Cross Chop.

SaiyanDakon

Incineroar gasped then got in front of Pichu, shielding the small Electric mouse but he had other ideas. He jumped onto Incineroar's shoulder then jumped again to reach Inkling, using his Skull Bash attack.

Inkling grabbed her Ink Shooter, shooting some Ink at Pichu. DarkSonic smiled and watched this. “Wow. Looks like all those violent training techniques paid off! Now, she knows she has to win, or punishment will come...” he mumbled, as Inkling pulled out a Splat Bomb, throwing it at Incineroar.

SaiyanDakon

Incineroar used Revenge to raise his attack from the Splat Bomb. Already, he was at risk of losing from the Killer Wail.

Pichu took a slight amount of damage from the Ink Shooter but he was determined to stop Inkling's rampage. He landed in front of her then looked up the her, waving his hands but shocks of electricity emptied from his pouches on his cheeks.

Villager got up, pulling out a Lloyd Rocket, launching it at her. He was blinded by pure rage, not caring about Inkling was a friend. He felt the need to destroy her.