• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Super Smash Bros.: A War Against Darkness.

Inkling ran around Incineroar, it seemed afraid to attack it after the taunt. As it charged at Simon with another bomb, you could notice she had tears in her eyes. It was like she couldn't help it at all. "Woomy! " It growled, throwing the bomb.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Incineroar jumped back and watched Inkling, feeling a little sad that she was under control. He growled then glared at the Belmont. "Cine! Cineroar!" He roared at Simon. It sounded a lot like 'Simon, get it off!' He wanted to get the collar off of Inkling and get her original personality back....then take care of the DarkSonic.

As soon as she was about to attack, her eyes flashed to a normal color, and she stopped herself. Her eyes kept flashing form red, to orange, as she stepped backwards. She didn't notice a cliff that was behind her, and she backed off of it, landing in a river that was below her, as she began flailing around and crying out in pain.

SaiyanDakon

Incineroar watched then ran after the Inkling, jumping off the cliff and diving into the river. He hated water, being a Fire Type and all, but so did Inkling. He swam after the Inkling, trying to get closer to her. He grimaced as the river was really messing up his fur and starting to cancel his Revenge boost, but he could get another Revenge out of this.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“Argh!” Simon said, falling back from the bomb being exploded. He didn’t want to hurt Inkling yet. “Incineroar! Don’t hurt it unless it absolutely tries kill you!” He commanded after hearing what Incineroar had said. He began to find places to take cover. He was going to try to stall out the Inkling so he could easily take it off. Or he would’ve done that, if the Inkling hadn’t backed off a cliff. He ran as fast as he could and dived, but he was too slow. And he noticed Incineroar having trouble.

Game and Watch witnessed the event, and quickly ran after them. He equipped his divers helmet and dove, swimming decently faster than Simon. He swam as fast as he could to help Incineroar and save Inkling. Richter watched from above. “I’ll wait for him right here...” he though to himself.

"W-WOOMY!!!" Inkling cried, struggling to keep her head above the water. She pulled out another bomb, throwing it at Incineroar to knock him out of the water. She didn't want anyone to get hurt, as she did the same to Simon and the flat guy. She shut her eyes as she sunk under the water, struggling to hold her breath. "Its all my fault....hurt them.....I guess I have to...." She thought, as her eyes began glowing red, as she rocketed out of the water in squid form.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Simon flew out of the water, and ended up on the riverside, cold and wet. But Mr.G&W was persistent. Instead of being hit, he bucketed the explosion, and parachuted out of the water, continuing his chase on the Inkling. He noticed the flashing eyes and the collar, and was ready to fight. But by use of his bucket, he thought, he might not need to.

SaiyanDakon

Incineroar was hit by the pain explosion then sent onto the shore. He shook himself quickly to get the paint off. "Incin!" ("Thank you!") He said to the Inkling, grinning. He watched the Inkling in her Squid Form then followed her on land. He had to reach her quickly, who knows? She might be the key to defeating Galeem.

"Woomy!" She roared, getting her shooter out. But, then she simply stopped as a second light started flashing along with the red one, while this one was blue. A voice started coming from the collar.
( DarkSonic =CAPITAL. Inkling=Normal.)
" INKLING, GET OUT OF THERE, AND RETURN TO BASE./ Woom?/I DON'T CARE! RETREAT, OR I'LL SPRAY YOU DOWN WITH THE HOSE!/Woom-my... " Inkling sprayed the ink in front of her, turning into squid form again and swimming through it.
(I'm getting off for the night, see you guys tomorrow.)

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
"Ill wake up sonic" pit said to villager before going in the tent "Sonic, wake up." He said in a big enough tone to wake him up

“Gnugh.....five more minutes....” Sonic grumbled, rolling onto his side. He sat up, rubbing his eyes.
“Oh, hey Pit...what’s up?” He said, yawning.
———————

Inkling sat up, looking around. She was in a small cell, similar to ones used at prisons. She stood up, tugging at her collar. Her old one was replaced, so she would now just walk around, wearing a dog collar. She didn’t care anymore though. She figured since Simon,Incineroar, everyone did everything for her, she could at least endure the torture she was living a little longer.

Villager pulled out his megaphone, and began talking into it. “WOULD EVERYONE PLEASE MEET BACK AT BASE CAMP?! I HAVE AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! I NEED VOLUNTEERS TO HELP ME WITH A RESCUE MISSION FOR INKLING!!!”

SaiyanDakon

Incineroar went back to camp and saw the Pichu he befriended. He nodded to the Electric Type. "Cineroar." ("Count me in.") He said, grinning at Villager.

The Pichu used Thunder to agree with Incineroar. "Pichu!" ("Me too!") He said.

Inkling heard the cell door open, and saw DarkSonic. “Ok kid. Just come with me, its time for training.” The hedgehog growled, and grabbed the kids arm, dragging her behind him. “Woo?” Inkling said, confused on what was going on. “You know the collar your wearing. I made it tight enough for your to wear it forever. It also marks you as my property.” DarkSonic told the Inkling, who nodded to show she understood. “Now, close your eyes, and remember. A good solider can deal with pain.” The hedgehog said, and once she did, he pulled out a knife and slashed it across her eye, causing her to cry out in pain, feeling blood pour down her face. “Alright, get back to your cell!” DarkSonic yelled, picking her up, running to her cell, and throwing her in.
—————

“I would go, but it probably would be best to stay here. But, I recommend you and Simon go with them, with the flat one, and adult Link. Me and the others can guard the base.” Sonic said, crossing his arms, still upset Pit woke him up.

“Okay, we just need to tell the others then! Or, we at least need to get Simon to come...” Villager said. He knew how much the warrior cared for the little kid, and wouldn’t leave on a rescue mission without him.

SaiyanDakon

Incineroar roared at Villager then glared at him. He clutched his claws then looked behind him. He cared for the Inkling and would do anything to help her get free. The Pichu seemed to agree with the Fire Cat then glared at the Villager, charging up electricity but falling down on his back.

Villager yelped and stepped back, tears in his eyes from Incineroar roaring at him. He may of been a strong, brave fighter, but, he was still a kid, and got frightened at this kind of stuff. “What did i do..?” He asked quietly. “You know what, lets just leave right now...I’m sure Simon wont mind ok lets go!” He yelled, running off towards where the base would be.

“COME ON, KILL IT ALREADY!!!” DarkSonic yelled at Inkling. They were in a outside ring surrounded by a force field, for what The hedgehog called “training”. There was a DarkYoshi in there, along with Inkling, who now had a scar over her eye. DarkSonic called this a fight to the death, to see if Inkling was strong enough. “Woo my!” It cried out, pulling out a Ink Roller, running the Yoshi clone over. “Ive completely erased her memory...she will make a great warrior....” the evil hedgehog laughed.

SaiyanDakon

The Incineroar and Pichu followed after the Villager then the Pichu stopped the Fire-Dark type. He shocked himself then pointed to Incinceroar. The fire cat nodded then used Revenge as the Pichu used a Thunder Jolt on him. The boost came then Pichu did another. Incineroar did another Revenge Boost and grinned, his fur glowing a little. "Incin." ("Thanks.") He grunted then followed the Villager. Pichu followed quickly behind him.

“WAGH!” DarkYoshi growled, getting up and seeing a nearby knife. It picked it up and ran at Inkling, stabbing it into her stomach, causing her to collapse. “Ugh...this training never works....” DarkSonic grumbled, deactivating the forcefield, and pickling Inkling up. “Let me know when the blood stops.” He said, taking her back to her cell, throwing her in. Inkling tried covering her stomach, to try and stop the blood, but failed.

Villager watched DarkSonic carry Inkling away, seeing she was covered in blood. “Oh my g-god....he is a m-monster....” Villager said, pulling out his axe, as he got a look in his eyes of pure anger.

SaiyanDakon

Incineroar snarled then wanted to destroy the DarkSonic for the pain he has caused his friend. "Ince....Incineroar." ("I will....free you.") He said.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Simon awoke on the bank of the river. He had been passed out for what he had assumed was an hour or two, and Incineroar was nowhere to be found. Instead, he saw a flat, black guy sitting next to him. “You’re the one that helped me escape the light, right?” He asked. Game and Watch turned and nodded, helping Simon back on his feet. “Where are the others? Can you get high enough to see them?” He asked. Game and Watch gestures for Simon to throw him. Simon followed, and Game and Watch parachuted into to air. He pointed toward the camp he saw, and floated toward it. “I’ll follow you from below!” Simon yelled. DarkRichter had seen this. “Where’s he going? Is that Simon? I’ll have to pay him a visit!” He said.

Inkling whimpered, looking up as she heard something break down. “Woo?” She said silently, confused. DarkSonic didn’t seem worried though. “I erased her memory already, she just will hide from them. Whatever...” he mumbled, walking into a control room, and talking in a microphone. A speaker in Inklings cell turned on, and said, “be on alert. The rebels have broken into the base. Stay in your cell.” Inkling curled up into a ball, scared about what was going to happen.
———-

Sonic ran up to Simon,seeing him from the distance. “Hey, your kid friend got captured again. Some people went to rescue her, you should probably join ‘em.” He said, before running back to camp.

SaiyanDakon

Incineroar growled then beat his hands together, following the Villager. Pichu followed after the Incineroar, hoping they wouldn't be in a bad situation.

Inkling heard footsteps, and pushed herself closer to the wall, grabbing her Ink Shooter if necessary. “Woo...?” She tried standing up, but she cried out in pain softly, clutching her stomach, which was still bleeding slightly.

SaiyanDakon

"Cineraor!?" ("Where you are!?") Incineroar roared, calling to try and find Inkling. He started getting worried for her and he sighed, the Pichu getting on his leg and climbing onto him, reaching his shoulder.

Inkling began crying, making a small gurgling sound. She wanted to be free, not go through this abuse everyday. She tried pulling the knife out of her stomach, but it wouldn’t move. She looked up, looking through the bars. “Woomy....” she said sadly.

SaiyanDakon

Incineroar stopped then ran after Villager, a little cross that he was running ahead into possibly a trap, but for now, he didn't care. Inkling was close by but most likely under the Sonic's control. Pichu ran quickly then soon outsped Incineroar and matched speeds with Villager.

Inkling heard footsteps approaching. Was someone here to help? She couldn’t tell. She forced herself to stand up, ignoring the pain she felt, and walked up to the bars, sitting down, confused. “Woomy?” She mumbled, trying to see what was going on.

Villager saw the Ink Shooter next to a cell, and looked in it, seeing Inkling. “Oh...oh god...what did he do to you....? Villager said, seeing the condition Inkling was in.

Dead account

Pit stayed with sonic back at camp " sorry i woke you up sonic, " the angel told

Meanwhile the lucario and greninja fight wasnt ready to end and without knowing they were now fighting at the camp

“Woomy?” The kid said, confused. She didn’t recognize this other kid, but, he seemed sad. She reached through the bars, sobbing softly. She wanted to be free.
————-

Sonic shrugged and saw some Pokemon fighting. “Should we take care of that...?”

Dead account

Pit went to check , "its a clone and lucario, their both tired, you sure you can fight right now?" The angel told The hedgehog

Lucario unleashed a powerful aura sphere at the greninja wich used cut afterwards

Sonic shrugged. “I guess. Ive been through worse, and i need to help fight, that Inkling keeps getting hurt, because of my clone! Everyone is! I cant sit around, i have to fight!” He spin dashed Greninja, angry.