• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Super Smash Bros.: A War Against Darkness.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
After some time , link , put his hear to ear the screaming of inkling, he took the poster off by accident and the swith was there "...." ((that was surprisingly obvious)) he pressed it just to see a screaming inkling, he untied her and got her out of the cell

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Simon began rapidly slashing at the walls, throwing all the projectiles he had and whipping everything around him. “Come out and fight me, coward!” He yelled, taunting DarkSonic. He hadn’t even hit the poster, and he was still throwing his mad fit of rage. He hadn’t even seen Inkling be rescued, either.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Pichu glared at the wall then he felt more static rise until it turned blue. "Piiiiiiichuuuuuuuuuu!!" He cried then started using Volt Tackle to get towards DarkSonic.

Inkling whimpered in pain, her whole body limp and cold. She looked up at Link, with tears of pain in her eyes. "Woo.....my....." She could barely say anything as her eyes closed.

Dead account

"..." Link went to Simon wich he found raging and then tapped his shoulder to show him inkling , he waited for Simon to notice

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Simon stopped for a second as he found Link with Inkling, cold and a bit limp, eyes closed. Simon had felt the tears in his eyes, and picked up Inkling. He was still angry, but seeing this, a poor squid kid, unsure if she was dead, he was devastated, and he knew this. He needed to get back to Incineroar. “Come with me. Let us get out of here. We’re not here for Dark Sonic.” He said, as he began to leave.

SaiyanDakon

Incineroar had arrived at the base and saw the DarkPichu copy. He glared at it then used Throat Chop at it, sending it back towards a Volt Tackling and upset Pichu. The real Pichu finished his attack then sent the copy flying out of the base. He panted and grinned at the Incineroar, who admired the small mouse's strength as they went to find Simon and Inkling.

Sonic sat down, still at the base with Villager. "I....feel bad....I can take that much torture, but the girl? She probably cant. I hope she's ok.....it's my fault, if I wasn't cloned, everyone would be ok..." He mumbled.

SaiyanDakon

Incineroar growled his name out he started calling for Simon and Inkling. He glared around then started to hear footsteps. He crouched down, ready to use Cross Chop if necessary.

Pichu glared at the sound of incoming footsteps. He released multiple thunder jolts at the incoming friends or foes.

Villager was drawing on the ground with a stick, wondering where the others are. "I hope they all make it back....they have to. We can't lose anyone." He exclaimed, looking at the forest worried.

Dead account

After some time Lucario woke up in the dark place, he sensed danger above and he knew he had to get out of here, and with Mr.Game and watch causing all the clones to go after his clone he cut down his chains and escaped in a forest

SaiyanDakon

"Pichu!" ("Whoever you are, come out!") The Electric Mouse said. He was tired of waiting for whoever was out there in the base so he started running towards them quickly. Incineroar, however, waited for Simon. Speaking of which, Pichu had been running and he accidentally bumped into Simon.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Simon felt a soft, little static shock and looked down to see the little Pichu that had bumped into him. “Hello, little creature. Would you mind leading me back to Incineroar if you know where he is? You can ride on my shoulder if you want.” He said, unsure of Pichus name at the moment. He needed to show this to Incineroar.

SaiyanDakon

Pichu flinched then nodded. He turned around then started running back to Incineroar's location. Pichu ran ahead of them and stopped, turning around and waving at Simon to hurry up.

Incineroar stood at the ready but noticed that any attack would've been made already. He sighed then he relaxed slightly, keeping his glare on anything that moved. He then leaned against the wall, crossing his arms.

Dead account

After lucario got far enough he went up and started to look around on a tree, he noticed a camp, simon , inkling and pichu going to a incineroar, he decided not to go, because he had other things to do

Link, found himself fighting a flock of clones, even tough they had number advantage , link fought them off and he continued his journey

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
As Simon followed Pichu to where Incineroar was, he found the cat leaning up against the wall. He was so disappointed in himself for have not getting there earlier. He went up to Incineroar. “Hey, Incineroar, I... I couldn’t get there in time. By the time I was there, ShadowSonic had already... I tried...” he said, as he showed the fire cat Inkling. The tears he was holding back came out some more, but he kept a serious face as much as he could. He was prepared for any backlash Incineroar might give him.

SaiyanDakon

Incineroar didn't worry about attacking Simon but his attention was more focus on the Inkling. He turned to Simon, growling. "Incin?" ("What happened?") He asked.

Pichu, on the other hand, stepped in front of the Incineroar, just in case he was about to attack. He started telling Incineroar about Simon and how he and Link found Inkling before the ShadowSonic could harm Inkling anymore.

DarkSonic watched from the shadows, seeing the kid wake up. "She survived....luckily, I have a back-up plan...that plan, will definitely lead to death." The hedgehog growled, leaving quickly. Meanwhile, Inkling began to cough out blood and wheeze. She didn't understand what was going on, so she began crying. " Woo....woo....my.... "

Dead account

Dark greninja went into the woods, just to find lucario sitting on a tree , he used water shurikken but lucario used Aura sphere wich created a visible and loud explosions, they started their fight

Meanwhile the explosion woke up Pit so he went to check he flew up and saw the explosion "guys! Somethings going on over there!" He said before going back down

SaiyanDakon

Incineroar heard Inkling crying then he went over to her. He placed his hand on her head gently then flinched back. Water..... she's weak to water.... He thought then started to murmur to Inkling, trying to calm her down.

Pichu then was at the entrance and waved at them, trying to get their attention that they needed to go.

Inkling whimpered, unable to stop crying. She was scared, and injured, and she wasn't able to tell what was going on. She fell limp again, unable to move her body again. "Woom...woomy....." She whined.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Simon looked down to Inkling as she had tugged on his arm. She was awake, but coughing blood and crying. He was glad she was okay, but normally blood wheezing wasn’t necessarily a good thing. He pulled a small cloth, and gave it to Inkling, gently covering her mouth. “It is okay, little one. Me and Incineroar will make sure your okay.” He said, after Incineroar had began helping it. Of all the Smash Bros. who thought that fire cat and vampire hunter would be the ones that would protect something as innocent and mischievous as Inkling?
————————————————
Game and Watch grew bored with waiting. He wanted to meet up with the other fighters and help them. So he made an excuse. He boasted to the other clones that he could take all of the other fighters on by himself. “Really? You think you can?” Replied a Shadow Richter. They’d captured the fake Game And Watch and up him in the chains. “Okay then. Go find this fighters and we’ll be waiting for you to come back when you get your 2D chassis beaten.” Richter said. Game and Watch accepted, and used the opportunity to find the fighters. While he was on his way, They clones found out the chained up G&W was a clone when the puppet mix fell on him. “Argh! That smart 2D bas****” Richter said. He began slowly going after the escaped fighter, but he was 4x as slow as him, so Game and Watch had a gigantic head start.

She stopped crying after awhile, but continued whimpering and shaking. She was glad to have people to help protect her, but then realized something. She was pretty much dragging everyone back, if she kept getting herself hurt and captured. She nuzzled closer to Simon.

Last edited:

SaiyanDakon

Incineroar looked over at Simon and nodded. He pointed to Pichu, who was waiting for them by the entrance of the base. He started towards the small electric mouse Pokemon.

Pichu was glad someone was getting the message to leave then he waved at Simon to come along as well.

SaiyanDakon

Incineroar turned to Inkling. "Incin. Incineroar." ("It's okay. You can trust him.") He said to the scared Inkling. Upon meeting her, he didn't like to see the Inkling scared or hurt. He turned to Pichu. "Cineroar." (Leave and go to the camp.") He instructed the Pichu. The electric type didn't want to leave Simon or Incineroar but he nodded and began leaving and headed towards the camp.

Dead account

After the explosion, Lucario and Dark greninja had a full on brawl, punches kicks, smash attacks couple explosions destroying trees , they were serious

"Woomy!" Inkling cried out, taking out a Splat Bomb and throwing it at the tree. Seconds later, DarkSonic fell out. " Ow....stupid little brat.... " The hedgehog muttered. "Anyway....I came to ask your FRIENDS here something. Would you ever hurt that kid you seem to wanna protect so bad?"

SaiyanDakon

Incineroar growled, getting ready to use Revenge but had an idea of using his grabbing attack. He stood in front of Simon and snarled. "Incineroar!" ("Leave her alone!") He roared. No matter what, even if he was captured by Galeem, he would protect the Inkling.

Pichu had heard the bomb go off then sneaked from behind the DarkSonic. He grinned then used Thunder from where he was.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Simon pondered this question for a bit. Then, after coming up with an answer, he set Inkling down and got up. “In the situation that it’s trying to kill me. But if there’s no reason to harm it, than why do it?” He asked back. He prepared to fight back. What he didn’t notice was the flat man that was sneaking very quietly behind DarkSonic.

DarkSonic dodged the attacks and smiled. "So, if she attacked you, you would, that's perfect! Well, you guys failed to do something. Notice what I placed on her!" He pulled out a remote a pressed a button, causing a beeping sound. Inkling looked around confused, until she placed her hand of her neck and felt some kind of collar on there. She began pulling on it, whimpering. Suddenly, a red light started flashing on the collar, and her eyes began glowing red. "I'll give you some items, so you stand a chance." The hedgehog said, throwing some things out. An assist trophy, a water gun, etc. " Well, have fun! " DarkSonic yelled, running away. Inkling pulled out a Splat Bomb, aiming at Incineroar and Simon, before throwing it.

SaiyanDakon

Incineroar stood in front of Simon then used Revenge when the bomb made contact with him. It damaged him a little but his furry chest was glowing with embers slightly. He taunted the Inkling, reluctantly, and grinned. His plan was to make the Inkling attack Incineroar even more while Simon had to get the collar off of her neck.

Villager saw Pit fly off, confused. He didn't understand what was going on. "Where is everybody? I hope everybody is coming back soon...." He heard an explosion, and ran into a tent.