• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Super Smash Bros.: A War Against Darkness.

(Just usin this to try and ease my mind down cuz of end of y9 tests)

Out of the master ball came out the legendary moone pokemon LUNALA.

Hearing lunalas cry mewtwo comes out side. "Hello my friend, good to see you again." He then turns to Amber "you remembered to use the master ball, well done- oh my pit."

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
"Luca Lucario lu" ((the little one got attacked and pit went in front to protect him.." , Lucario said, still sitting close to the healing mewtwo

Cobalt whined a bit, looking over at Galleom. He grabbed onto Amber’s hand, and she stood infront of him protectively. Galleom raised his fist, preparing to bring it down, when there was a flash of rainbow light. Amber stumbled back, looking at Cobalt. His eyes were glowing yellow, and he had a rainbow aura around him, as the area grew darker. It was a final smash.

Dead account

((Its galeem, who is Galleom?))
Link, decided to help in the inkling's final smash by throwing bombs at Galleem and detonating them, doing some damage

(Um...we aren’t fighting Galeem. We’re fighting the Rhino boss thing right now :D)

Amber looked at Cobalt in confusion. “Why are you glowing...?” She asked the other, and Cobalt shrugged. He looked over at the others, looking for a clue of what to do.

Dead account

((Oops))
Link went ahead to attack the robot, Lucario went out aswell to support the team with aura spheres, Greninja was jabbing everywhere at the enemy

((I'll take doctor Mario and Mario))

(Ok)

Cobalt, not knowing what to do, still ended up throwing out a Killer Wail. Amber watched in amazement, the attacks from everyone knowing the robot back a few steps. Galleom roared, slamming his fist down at Cobalt, but before he got hit, Amber shoved him out of the way, taking the hit herself.

Amber was laying on the ground, not moving. Cobalt walked back over, shaking her, but not getting a response. Her breathing was slowing down and Cobalt began whining.

"Lucario, link, greninja, try and fight off galleom I'll take Amber and cobalt back to the camp with ink and blue. I'll be back, I don't want them out in the blast zone."

Mewtwo teleported to the unconscious cobalt "you were very strong"
then teleported to Amber "and you were very brave" and took them both to the camp then returning to the on going battle.
"Ok galleom let's see what you got"

Dead account

With the kids off the battlezone, Link and Lucario were both glowing yellow, Final smash! They both used it , with Lucario's lasting longer, it was phenomenal damage, while Pit, was still unconscious to the rockets that hit him

Meanwhile, Sonic and Dash were arguing about something. "Look, I'll do it. I can watch a couple kids." Dash said, and Sonic sighed. "Fine. But they better be ok." He muttered, running off. What Dash didn't notice though, was a dark clone in the camp. They stayed silent, ready to attack.

Mewtwo sees sonic run towards galleom and was impressed by the final smashes

"My turn" Mewtwo mega evolved to mega mewtwo X (I know he cant in smash but still :p) and used focus blast for a chunk of hp.

By the bombardments of final smashes galleom got briefly stunned

"Quickly, while it's stunned take the wounded to the camp before they get hit to the blast zone"

Cobalt sighed, his siblings were all hurt, and he felt alone. He heard Blue mutter something and crawled over, waiting for his brother to awaken. Blue opened his eyes, but saw nothing. It was all blurry, and his head felt like it was spilt apart. "Urngh.....what....happened....?"