• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Super Smash Bros.: A War Against Darkness.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Pit, went straight to where inkling and blue fell , he got there sometime after sonic "What happened?" He asked sonic, while taking out some bandages

"Luca lucario rio luca" ((your children are alive, but are hurt very badly, i can barely feel their Aura )) he told mewtwo

Sonic picked Blue up, a look of fear in his eyes as he ran off to find Mewtwo. Dash noticed, and turned to Pit. “I need to bring Inkling to Mewtwo. Come on.” He said, grabbing Pit by the arm and holding Inkling in the other.
————————-
Sonic reached the base, panting slightly. “Mewtwo....its Blue....he.....” He started, trying to speak, but found he couldn’t bring himself to.

Dash ran over as well, looking at Sonic. “Sonic, and need to talk with you.” He mumbled, grabbing his arm and pulling him away. “Yeah, what is it?” Sonic asked quietly, and Dash sighed. “It’s about Inkling....she might not.....y’know.....”He whispered, and the original nodded sadly. “Take Blue with ya. I’ll talk with Mewtwo.” The blue hero said, and Dash took Blue in one arm, walking in a tent, and Sonic walked over to Mewtwo. “Mewtwo...um....Blue is seriously injured, but he has a good chance of being alive....but.....” He took a deep breath. “Inkling.....she....might not.......”

(Dang, i missed a lot!)

Lucas sat up, looking around. “Ow...that hurt....” He thought to himself. He was still fighting the clones when Mewtwo used explosion. “Hey, you okay?” Ness yelled, he had been following the others. “Yeah, I’m fine. Lets see what everyone else is doing.” Lucas said, walking over to the others.

Dash decided he needed to tell Incineroar, walking out of the tent, and running to the fire cat. “hey...um....just letting you know, Inkling...she may die......” He mumbled quickly, and ran back to the tents, in case Incineroar got mad.

Mewtwo felt helpless "my children" he becomes visably distresed. "What happened, can somebody heal me so i can help my children PLEASE!" Mewtwo is shaking with upset and tears

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Incineroar stopped then he dropped to his knees. No.....she can't die.... He thought then turned to the tents. "Cineroar...." ("Show me where she is...") He said to the tents. Pichu had woken up from being unconscious and looked up at the saddened Incineroar.

Amber and Cobalt looked at each other, confused. They never saw Mewtwo like this, and it was strange. Amber began looking around, noticing a helpful item, the Heart Container. She ran over and picked it up, then ran back to give it to Mewtwo. Dash walked back out, walking over to Sonic as he shook his head. “C’mon, they’ll be okay, we just need to heal them soon as possible.” Sonic said, giving Dash a reassuring smile. “What if they aren’t?” Dash asked, and Sonic shrugged.

Sonic and Dash nodded, pointing to the tent they came from. “In there.” They both said at the same time, then they glared at each other. “Hey, stop! Stop that! Quit it! Shut up!” They said at the same time again, before Dash tackled Sonic and they started wrestling in a playful manner.

SaiyanDakon

Incineroar got up then he carried Pichu again towards the tent where Sonic and Dash had directed him to. "Incineroar?" ("Mewtwo? Inkling?") He asked quietly. Pichu hopped out of Incineroar's hands and went into the tent.

Slowly raises an arm to wave
"Hello incineroar, you can come in" "Thank you Amber, the healing process will take a while. Untill I regain strength they will have to wait."
"Also I cant fight, neither can the 4 inklings, so I count on you icineroar to make sure this area is safe till I'm better and able to heal the other two ok"

SaiyanDakon

Incineroar nodded and looked over at the orange-haired Inkling. He sighed then went outside the tent. Pichu went over to her and lied down next to Inkling. He watched her and hoped that she would get up.

Dead account

pit went outside the tent just to see sonic and dash fighting in a playful manner "guys, is that really the time for this? " he told them , " Inkling is dying and your playing? Oh my goddess ..." he continued

Lucario , himself knew the healing process had to begin now, or else the worse happens, yet he didnt how to, he didnt have any healing capabilities neither did he have any berries left "Lucario luca , lu luca luc lucario " (( Im sorry mewtwo, i cant heal her))

Dash and Sonic stopped, pointing at each other. "HE STARTED IT! OH COME ON!" They both yelled, before Dash growled and ran off, and Sonic snickered.
- ---------------
The younger of the inklings walked over, Amber decided to check on Blue, while Cobalt started shaking Inkling, trying to get her to respond. "Cobalt....she probably won't wake up....even if you do that....." Amber said softly, and Cobalt whimpered. "Dont ....don't die....." Cobalt whispered, before stopping .

Dead account

Pit facepalmed to the stupidity of that situation ((between characters, not to offend you)) "Even when i am serious theres someone being a jokester..." The angel said

Link , on his side was getting overwhelmed by galeem's power, galeem took him and threw him away "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH" he said as he landed Right behind Pit , making a pretty big hole on the ground

SaiyanDakon

Pichu looked at Inkling and tapped her head, worried. "Pichu?" ("Inkling?") He asked softly then nuzzled her head, "Pichu...." ("Please wake up...")

"A little while longer till I'm ready to heal them (indicating to inkling and blue)"
Mewtwo heard fighting then a loud thud sound.
"Incineroar what's going on out there?"

Dead account

Pit got surprised and jumped "What the what?!" He said before noticing it was link, he was really hurt, he didn't have healing capabilities so he didn't know what to do "uh .. you okay?" He asked the swordfighter

Last edited by a moderator:
(Wow, it's been like a month since we payed attention to this.)

Amber shrugged. "I don't know." She said, looking back down at Inkling, then walking back to Blue. " are you guys gonna wake up soon? " She asked, unsure of why they had been asleep so long, that's at least now she thought about it.

Meanwhile, somewhere else, a random portal appeared, DarkVillager stepping out. "I...Will get....revenge....." He said with an evil grin.
------
Lucas and Ness sat down together, not knowing what to do. "We should wait until the rest are ok..."

Dead account

((I forgot about this roleplay...))
Pit went to talk to link, "hey.. you okay?" He asked nervously while Link got up and looked at Pit and the others, he saw inkling in a bed, he went there and took out some herbs, he crushed them and made a soup, he gave it to Inkling and Mewtwo

Cobalt stood up, walking out. "Hey, where are you goung?" Amber asked, and Cobalt stopped. "Awall." He babbled, and Amber nodded. " Kay, have fun on your walk. " She said, and Cobalt walked away, looking around.

(I am so, so sorry been very busy)

"Don't worry ink they will wake up soon"
Mewtwo grunted to himself, (when will Im almosed finished healing. I need to make sure blue doesn't stay hurt.)
Mewtwo saw pit and smiled.
"Thank you pit and be careful cobalt"
He looked round "can somebody keep an eye on him?"

Cobalt already had wandered extremely far, smiling to himself. "Aba...wawala...uguh...boobahdah! " He said, making random noises as he heard some kind of mechanical sound, his ears flickering a bit towards the direction.

Dead account

"I'll keep an eye on him!" Pit said, going to where Cobalt was going,making sure he wasn't seen, but it did bother him to hear the mechanical sound

Cobalt shrugged it off, continuing on his walk. He heard the sound again and stopped, more annoyed. "Abuduh!" He babbled , looking around. He didn't notice Galleom in the distance, who then launched a midssle attack towards the small inkling, who didn't even notice.

Dead account

Pit saw the missile attack and knew Cobalt didn't notice it, he had one choice... "WATCH OUT" he yelled, as he went infront of the inkling, taking full damage

Sonic nodded and ran towards the shouting, and Amber watched him leave hesitantly, before running after him. “Woah! What happened?!” Sonic yelled, bending down and picking up the angel. “Awabuhduh! Gwado monda!” Cobalt babbled, and Amber was confused. “Uh..I dont know what your saying this time....”

SaiyanDakon

(I forgot about this as well.)

Incineroar got up from where he was kneeling. He looked around and saw Pit and Cobalt. He glanced back at the small electric Pokemon. "Cineroar..." ("Stay here.") He told him then started running to Amber.

Pichu didn't like staying behind but he did so anyway. He might've been a last resort in case....something else happened.