• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Super Smash Bros.: A War Against Darkness.

Villager finished setting everything up, as he smiled. "I'm gonna go see if I can find some food. I'll see if there is fruit in the trees!" Villager said, walking over to some trees.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Incineroar looked over at Inkling and placed a hand on her head. "Incin......Cineroar." ("She was weakened.....It'll be a while before her strength returns.") He said, sighing then looked over at Simon. The Fire-Dark type Pokemon pointed to himself, indicating that he would watch over the Inkling.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Some could say Simon was a bit jealous that the Inkling had more trust in the Incineroar that him. But then again, big musclely barbarian with holy fire, a demon slayer whip, and cross shaped boomerangs was probably a lot less kid friendly and warm then a big fire cat. “Very well then. Tell me if you need anything. I’ll be happy to oblige.” He said, and walked toward Villager and the group. He pulled his sleeping bag out of the tent, and turned to Villager. “I know what you said, but I think I’ll be keeping watch. I’m used to staying up late. Plus, I can keep the fire going with my holy flasks. Thank you for the sleeping bags, though.” He said. He was greatful of the kid, Villager could put up a good fight when needed, and could be an overall standup guy. Simon set up his sleeping bag in front of the fire ring, and began watching, looking for anything that might harm them.

SaiyanDakon

Incineroar grinned at the Inkling then he glanced over at Simon. He shrugged then looked back at the Inkling. "Cineroar?" ("You okay, back there?") He asked.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
He went back to where villager was and saw tents and all , "thanks villager, im *yawns* getting sleepy " he said as he put himself in a sleeping bag and started to sleep

"Woomy?" Inkling said, looking at Simon. She could tell he was slightly upset, and she felt bad. She shrugged turned back to Incineroar. "Woomy..." She yawned, rubbing her eyes while holding on to Incineroar with her other hand.

Villager walked over to Simon, having a question. "Um...I have a question. When you and all came back, Inkling was all hurt. What happened to her?" He sat down, waiting for a response.

SaiyanDakon

(Incineroar and Inkling relationship is like Pichu and Ridley relationship)

Incineroar nodded slowly the Inkling then proceeded to walk over to the camp. "Incineroar...." ("The kid is sleepy....") He said to Simon and Villager.

(Also, speaking of which, could I also RP as Pichu?)

Dead account

Breath or the wild link:
After walking for what seems like forever, he found himself in a camp with villager and other fighters

( I was using him at the beginning, but I'm not anymore, so sure.)

Villager looked at the other Link. "Hi! You survived? Then you would be great help to us! We are the ones who survived those beams. Well, Inkling didnt, but we got her back."

Dead account

Link nodded , then he saw inkling hiding, confused, he pointed at her and looked at villager , ((hes teying to say: who is she?))

"Her name is Inkling..." A weak voice said, and Sonic was standing there. " she's a newcomer. So, she gets shy alot. " His fur was back to its original color, but his eyes were still a dull gray. While they all were distracted, Inkling took this as a change to get away. She turned into her squid form and shot up into the sky, landing in the forest Link came from. She didn't know where she was going, so she just shot a line of ink and swam through, not thinking clearly about all the danger.

SaiyanDakon

Incineroar growled then turned to BOTW Link. He crouched then, in case of an attack from him. "Cineroar!!" ("Do not scare Inkling!") He roared. His claws were clutched together.

A small Electric Mouse was running from his copy. It was tinier than a Pikachu bit it was still strong like him. "Pichu!!" It cried out.

Inkling continued swimming through the ink, not noticing she was heading for a cliff. She yelled as she went right off of it, grabbing her Ink Shooter and leaving a path of ink, so she had a chance of getting back. She looked around as things got dark, as she rolled into a ditch, hitting her head hard enough to pass out.

Dead account

With everything going, it woke up Pit " whats going on guys?*yawns *" he said before seeing link "hey link, villager where did inkling go?"

Dead account

"Oh *yawns* so..lets just go get her ..." pit responded to Sonic

Link, who walked in the forest long enough to knowmost of it, went in search for Inkling

DarkSonic grumbled, walking through the forest. "With those others always around her, how am I supposed to find....her...." He said, seeing the kid in a ditch. " ...Wow. That was easy. " The hedgehog grumbled, climbing down to get her, then carried her back up. "There won't be any trace left now..." DarkSonic laughed, taking the Inkling with him. But, he didn't know the Ink Shooter was left in the ground, where the trail of Ink led to.

SaiyanDakon

The Incineroar heard the scream come from the Inkling then he glared at Sonic and Pit. "Incineroar! Incin!" ("I'm coming too! She's my friend!") He growled.

The Pichu, however, saw the Inkling and turned to his copy. He felt static coming his cheeks then used Thunder onced the copy got closer.

Dead account

"Sure , come if you want" Pit responded to incineroar , he continued walking

Link after walking for some time found the ink track and started to follow it

((Can i have lucario, that would give me 4 characters but im ready,))

Inkling woke up, looking around. She tried to move, but felt her arms were chained to a wall, leaving her to hang from the chains. "Well...hey there traitor." The dark hedgehog told the kid, who was freaking out at this point. " Well....get comfortable. Your staying in this cell a long time.... " He growled, pressing a button on a remote, which closed or the cell with a wall. "Its soundproof, so don't bother screaming." DarkSonic out a poster over the wall where the button to open the wall was, and walked away.

SaiyanDakon

The Pichu had followed the trail of ink to where the DarkSonic had taken Inkling but he remained hidden, thanks to his very small size. He emptied static electricity towards the Sonic copy then hid again.

SaiyanDakon

Incineroar clutched his claws then glared at the Greninja. He readied himself for the attack.

Pichu followed after the Dark Sonic and used another Thunder Jolt, snickering then hid.

Dead account

After that greninja used water shurikken on Pit wich wasnt ready due to him being tired already, Darl greninja then dashed to inceniroar and used cut on him

SaiyanDakon

Incineroar grinned then used his Revenge attack, taking the Cut from Greninja and doubling the force right back at him. He grinned and taunted the Greninja.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Simon was more interested in the Pichu and Dark Sonic than he was than the Dark Greninja attacking Pit. So he followed the Pichu. He was a bit tired from guard duty, but good enough to fight. He hid in a different spot than the Pichu, and watched as it annoyed Dark Sonic. It was kinda funny, but he kept his guard up.

SaiyanDakon

Pichu then charged up at Skull Bash at the DarkSonic then released once fully charged. He bashed into his back but took damage himself.

Incineroar glared at the Dark Greninja and taunted him again.

DarkSonic walked back over to the wall, with a pack of balloons. He filled each of them up with water, and tied them. "These should work when I'm ready to interrogate the kid." He chuckled. He got hit with a Skull Bash, and growled. "What the heck!"

Dead account

After some time link arrived where dark sonic was, he threw one of his remote controlled bombs and activated it

Dark greninja, rushed back at incineroar and kicked him launching him in the air

DarkSonic dodged the bomb, then smiled. "Look. Stop attacking, or your little kid friend will die. I'll see you later." He mumbled, then ran off at super sonic speed.

SaiyanDakon

Incineroar used another revenge then used his Cross Chop attack on the Greninja, putting more force into his attack.

Pichu glared at the DarkSonic and had electricity exiting his cheek pouches.

Dead account

"..." link, knew that, since dark sonic was here, inkling was here so he started searching the walls and looking at their pattern

Dark greninja got tired of incineroar so , he disappeared into smokes and reappeared in front of dark sonic , telling that right now the weakest one of that group was pit

DarkSonic walked into a control room, putting the water balloons in a chute. He pressed a button, and as Inkling looked up, a trap door opened and the balloons landed on her, bursting, as she was drenched in water, as she gave a small scream of pain.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“Great, now look what you’ve done!” Simon said with an aggrivated tone. He glared at Link and less at Pichu. “If we don’t find her before that shadow does, she’s dead. And if we hadn’t attacked him and just followed silently maybe this wouldn’t of happened. Now we have to be careful with our actions. We can’t attack him, or else she’ll be killed. Now come-“ he stopped, hearing a shriek of pain. He ran as fast as he could in that direction.

DarkSonic smiled, seeing Simon run around, trying to find Inkling through security cameras. "Unless he finds that hidden switch behind the poster, he can't open it. That leaves more time." He put more balloons in the chute, repeating the same thing he did before.