• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Super Smash Bros.: A War Against Darkness.

"NOO" mewtwo used psychic to bring back cobalt into mewtwos arms. "You are not taking these children back to your area of suffering!" "But it was nice to see that you came back and close enough, your now mine" mewtwo used hypnosis on darksonic.

DarkSonic hissed and fell to his knees, staring up at Cobalt. "Well kid? Snap me out of it, and fast!" He yelled, as Cobalt whimpered in fear, but broke away from Mewtwo and hit DarkSonic on the back of the head. " Hehe....you'll never be good kid....remember, you were created for one reason, and disobey and you'll die. See you soon~. " He ran off again, as Cobalt began shaking, tears falling from his eyes. "Nn....weh....W-WAHH!!" He broke down crying, sinking to the ground. "Its ok Cobalt, calm down....your safe...." Blue said, kneeling next to his counterpart.

"I need to work on that and get stronger somehow" mewtwo d-mega evolved "Blue incineroar keep trying to help cobalt"
Mewtwo goes over to Amber and picks her up off the ground and hugs her
Mewtwo uses recover "there you go child, I'm sorry you had to be put through that pain hopefully you understand and see that I'll always be here to keep you safe" Amber got cleared of the darkness

Amber sniffled a bit, wiping tears from her eyes. She and Cobalt were both covered in brusies, and they were both just terrified at this point. "W....wew...m...myoo....woo....." Amber said, trying to make the correct sounds. Meanwhile, Blue was looking Cobalt over, checking his injuries. "Wait....if I'm older than Inkling....and these two are kinda babies....does that make me oldest? I'm only 14 and a half, half a year older than Inkling. What if I can't take care of all of them...?" He thought to himself, as Cobalt took this as a chance to slowly started backing away from everyone.

"Blue I'm in your head, keep care of inkling I'm able to keep care of these two. I've recovered one of them from darksonics control and only need to do it with cobalt"
"I Want both of these inklings to have a fair chance in life not being controlled and not to be in fear."

" I hope you both know I care a lot for you both and I hope you see that."

Blue went over to Inkling and started shaking her a bit to wake her up. Meanwhile, Amber looked up at Mewtwo with a smile. "Myootwoo!" She said happily, clapping her hands together. Cobalt however, still was curled up into a ball on the floor, tembling. He couldn't help it, he was hurt, and scared, and confused.

"Yes that's right I'm 'myootwo' and I'll always be with you." Mewtwo hears cobalt sounding scared and then, "this might help you my troubled child" Mewtwo used calm mind on cobalt.

"Blue I hope using calm mind might work."

"Mew mew" (incineroar, pichu, these are your new friends Amber and cobalt. These two are easily frightened just like inkling and blue so be extremely gentle)

"Blue I'm in your mind, I'm going to protect these precious children till the day I'm knocked down"

"I've been doing some caculations, and found out some things about these two. For Amber, he seems to be weak, like our Inkling. But, she probably will get into danger alot, since she has my attitude to rush into danger. But, Cobalt....he....hes just like Inkling in everyway. I don't know what's gonna go on with him...." He thought so Mewtwo could hear. Cobalt began to calm down, but still continued to shake and whimper . Amber seemed worried at this, but she tried not to show it, not wanted to stress her brother out even more. Cobalt looked at Incineroar, making a small confused noise.

Amber squirmed away from Mewtwo, walking over to Cobalt. She held onto him and began to try and calm him down, while hissing at anyone who came near them. Eventually, Cobalt stopped crying, and Amber let him go, then, walked back over to Mewtwo.

"Your a very nice person, Amber you know that" "Cobalt, Amber I want to tell you both that you guys should stay close to me just in case darksonic tries to take you guys away and if your close to me we can teleport to safety ok you two, hell try and take you both back, even if it means..... him doing bad things but I won't let anything remotely harmful come near you two ok"

The two were quiet for awhile, before Cobalt burst into tears again and ran over to Mewtwo, hugging him. Amber hugged Mewtwo also, not wanting to be left out. Blue walked over as well. "Hey guys, Inkling woke up! I'm gonna take her back to the tents, let me know if something goes wrong!" He said cheerfully, before walking over to Inkling, who was waiting by the door, then they walked out.

"Don't worry kids I'm here for you dont worry I'll never abandon you both ever, ill care for you when you need caring"
Mewtwo rubbed blues head and hugged them both back
Mewtwo used recover on both Amber and Cobalt.
"Your free from darksonic my children,
Your with me safe and sound"
"Blue I'm in your mind, I've just freed both of them from darksonics control and there hugging me"
For the first time ever in his life, mewtwo shed a tear of happiness.

"That's great! By the way, I think I have a plan about DarkSonic. As long as we keep everyone close together, we should be fine. Inkling and I are already using some of the stuff Villager has to make bigger areas to stay in, instead of two person tents. So, now, after we are done, 5 people in each room!" Blue thought. Meanwhile, Cobalt saw the tear and tilted his head, wiping it away.

"Thank you cobalt :) " "you two want any toys?"
"Blue keep a close eye on villager, I'm in your mind, that's dark villager I know this because when I first came here looking for the camp I used future sight and saw villager get taken away by darksonic Don't say anything to people yet till he wanders off"

"Ok. He's actually helping set everything up right now to try and trick us, I guess. So, my plan is I'll lead him off and say we relocated to a new area, then knock him out and run." Blue thought. " Anyway, I gotta help build the rooms now. Talk to you soon. " He finished the thought.
-------------
Amber and Cobalt seemed confused. "W...Wha....What....Toy...?" Amber said softly. She seemed to be the more intelligent one, starting to talk earlier then Cobalt, who has yet to say a word. They didn't know what toys were, only knowing the small area of the building.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
(Woah....if this is World of Light......I can't wait to battle Marx.)

Incineroar looked over at Amber and Cobalt with the Pichus, unsure if their help was needed.

Cobalt noticed the Pokemon, making a small squeaking noise. Amber turned and waved to them happily. "Hello! I Aber! Tis Coba! Nice to meet ooh!" She said cheerfully, as Cobalt nodded.

(Well....I guess if we fight the bosses, it will be fun! When @Lillipup07 shows up, we can ask her!)

"Oh sorry you dont know what a toy is, "A toy is an item that is used in play, especially one designed for such use. Playing with toys can be an enjoyable."
"Mew two" (incineroar I'm keeping care for these children and making sure they are not taken away again by darksonic, I'm protecting them.)

Amber nodded to Mewtwo, while Cobalt climbed onto his back, making a squeaking noise. The two kids yawned, as they started dozing off. Cobalt fell asleep first, while Amber was still awake, trying not to fall asleep.

SaiyanDakon

(@GhostlyCubone11 Your pfp is hilarious because every time I lean back into my chair, it looks like GrumpyCat is sad not his usual face.)

Incineroar waved to Amber and the Pichu clone ran over to her, smiling lightly as he glanced over at Mewtwo. "Pichu?" ("Is it safe to be near her?") He asked.

"That's not a toy Amber that's pichu I'll get you a toy pichu" mewtwo used teleport and stayed quiet because of cobalt being asleep "here you go Amber" Mewtwo gives Amber a special spiky eared pichu teddy.
"Hope you like it, it's a teddy"

"Ok! I be gentle!" She said nodding. She sat down and yawned softly, nuzzling the Pichu and toy. During this time, Cobalt began whimpering softly, clutching onto Mewtwos back tighter.

"Well then kids I think we should get some sleep for tomorrow" mewtwo keeps cobalt on his back and gestures Amber to hold mewtwos hand and to go into one of the 2 people tents so that her and cobalt can sleep in sleeping bags and stay warm, mewtwo being there to make sure they felt safe and secure.

Amber fell asleep once they got to the tents, curled up next to Cobalt. Cobalt however, had woken up, and was freaking out. He ran at Mewtwo and hugged him, sniffling and trembling.

"Don't worry cobalt it was just your older sister, everything is ok." Mewtwo gently rubbing cobalts head while hugging him." I'll sleep with you both to make sure your alright and don't get scared" He walks over to the sleeping bags with cobalt and lays down with them.

( as for boss battles, anybody can trigger one, I don't care. As long as it's in Galeems world, since we will go to the next world after a Galeem fight.)

"How cute....two defective clones, now having a family....I wonder what would happen if their family was cut a member...." DarkVillager said, getting in his own tent. " I'll strike later....once I gain their trust.... "

Cobalt smiled and nuzzled as close as possible to Mewtwo. "D....Da....Da...." He mumbled softly, before falling asleep again.
- ----------
"Hey Blue, I have a question!" Inkling said, walking over to Blue. " Yeah? What's up? " He asked Inkling, confused. "If Mewtwo is Amber and Cobalts Dad, and their clones of us, does that make us his kids too?" She asked, while Blue shrugged. " I don't know....he probably wouldn't need us to look after anyway.....we're 14 after all. You just are way too childish for your own good. " Blue said quietly, as Inkling nodded and walked away, slightly upset.

SaiyanDakon

Incineroar had heard the question and snickered. The Pichu clone nuzzled Amber and smiled brightly as the original Pichu went to Inkling's tent.

Inkling saw Pichu and picked it up, scratching its head. "..." She seemed quieter then usual, and Blue noticed. " hey Inkling, what's wrong? You ok? " Inkling just shrugged and hugged Pichu tighter, as Blue left to get Incineroar. "Hey Incineroar. Inkling seems upset about something, and she trusts you alot, can you see what's wrong?"

"Inkling, blue I'm in your minds cause I think Amber and cobalt might wake up soon but I still don't want to disturb them, dont forget it doesn't matter how old you both are im always going to make sure you both are ok and are safe, it would be you to decide if I am a 'dad figure' to you both as it would be your opinions ok."

Blue smiles when he heard Mewtwo in his head, while Inkling didn't react much.
----------------
Somewhere Else.
----------------

DarkSonic finished what he was working on, smiling. "Hehe....this should work." He grumbled, stepping away from the machine. " once I see the rest of it, my army will be complete! " He said to himself.

"Time to wake up Amber and Cobalt, today we are going to have a 'fun day' having fun and play around without any fighting and just to enjoy a day for ourselves" Mewtwo goes to wake up Amber and Cobalt.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Pit had left the camp and got lost "well.. this can't get any worse right? HELLO?! ANYBODY HERE?!" He yelled "man this sucks"

Link was shooting at gahleem more and more , he even threw a bomb and set it off

Lucario, saw link and decided to help as much as he could, after he beat up greninja

Greninja went his own way too