• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

SUICIDE GAME

The belt drops onto my eyes while I am driving, thus blinding me so I crash into the nearest women's book club where I am beaten to death with purses and Twilight books.

I drop 6 pairs of cleats.

Bah! I die from braindamage after kicking the ball into a wall and it bounces back into my face.
(apart from the hemerage, I would probably do this)

I drop a can of baked beans and Chuck Norris' beard (never said it wasn't still attached)

I see the number 42 and wonder what in the name of Muk 42 means. While pondering this question i get run over by fangirls who think i'm Edward Cullins from twilight (Darn fake Twilight tan(By the way i do NOT like Twilight and my sister hates it)).

I drop a Screaming Fangirl.

The screaming fan girl lands on top of me. I survive. We both get up, but then Edward passes again, and because I'm in her way, the fan girl blows my head of with her eye blasts. I'm BBQ'd on the side walk. Toastie!

I drop my singed......Q-tip

"Oh my God, a singed Q-tip on the other...side...of...the...road. Okay, I can do this, I can d...."
And thats the last we heard of Black Wolf.

I drop: 3 Pelicans, a bucket of potatoes and Natas.

I eat 3 Pelicans and potatoes attempts to eat whatever Natas is but i realise i'm allergic to potatoes so i dont eat natas but die.

I Drop a Mamoswine.

I love mamoswine and use it so mutch that my Tangrowth (aka:Zingy) gets all Jelous and strangles me to death whilst peppering Mamoswine with an unnescisary amount of Focus blasts and yelling "snooPINGAS usual I see".

I drop an enraged Zingy

I summon KoL (Gerudo Ganon, if you want to be fancy), who realises unfortunately, that you've just stolen the poor fella's line. Upon witnessing this, he sees a flaw in your guard.

You're Open. *slashslashstomp*

I high five KoL, before strolling away but alas, there lies a Tangrowth. An angry Tangrowth.

*SOLARBEAM'D*

I drop a chloroplast. Yes. A chloroplast.

Chloroplast? I think there's no such thing as a Chloroplast but there must be otherwise I still wouldn't be alive. After Realising this I die (again) from potato poisoning.

I drop, PALKIA & DIALGA!

Their combined powers tears apart the fabric of space-time, wiping me from existance for all eternity.

But I'm sure you guys don't mind. :)

I drop a box of dairy milk chocolate

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Ike bursts forth from the box, declares that I am open, and blasts my bisected corpse all the way to the moon with his Forward-Smash.

I drop the Sword of Sages.

Well, most computers don't suvive being dropped, so that means the computer is broken. I have no computer to waste my life on, so I must resort to the hanging nook.

I drop a rope

I fill a swimming pool with jell-o then use the rope to tie my legs and arms together. I then jump into the pool and suffocate to death. Death by Jell-O!!!

I drop a Russian flag and ninety-nine red balloons.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
The Russian Flag and 99 Red Balloons? This can mean only one thing! The Communists and the Nazis have joined forces! To the bomb shelter! *runs to shelter* Wait. Why are there bombs in here!? Bomb shelter... Shelter for bombs... Crap. I get blown to pieces.

I drop One Piece (bathing suit not Anime)

"A bathing suit? What am I supposed to do with that?" After finishing that line Evil Space monkeys come out of a evil Space Monkey Portal (trademark) a pummel me to death with their evil space monkeynice, or something like that.

I drop the Evil Space Monkey Portal.

It turns into the face of the ugliest person on the planet. I die from the horror~

I drop a Nintendo DSi XL stylus.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
It breaks. This causes a paradox in time and space, sucking me and several grues into it. Ouch.

The paradox moves westward.

I cook it and eat it thinking it will taste like chicken (as one does with all strange meats), get food poisoning and die from one stupid decision

I drop Samus Aran's scan visor

I pick up Samus Arans scan visor and scan things, getting distracted I wander onto a road, nearly get hit by a car, walk off the edge of a cliff, survive without releasing I`m hurt, limp into my house, turn on my computer and scan it, when I do, the visor explodes and so does the computer!

I drop a computer Speaker

I tinker with the wires. 67,000,000 volts zap me on the splean, sending me into a laughing fit. I stumble on to a road, and get hit by a bus.

I drop The Peach of Death.

A peach *licks lips* walks towards it and eat it. my head turns into a skull and crossbones shaped cloud.

I drop Charmy, my cute widdle charmander.

I catch Charmy right before he hits the ground. As a reward he gives me a cookie :).Unfortunately it was a fake cookie and Charmy shoots me with a ray gun.

EDIT: I drop my Boy Scout handbook.

Charmy doesn't know how to hold a gun or shoot :-\

I use the boy scout thingy to do orientation or whatever but i fall of a cliff instead.
I drop Pokémon Trainer (from SSBB)

Last edited by a moderator:
I drink the Pepsi only to see the sticker fall off and reveal the words "Sulphuric Acid- Do not touch". the rest is self explanatory

I drop a flying purple hippo.

The hippo flys away ignoing me.I jump for joy that i didn't die but then Charmy (Blazikid's Charmander)
blows me up by throwing a granade at me.

I teleport myself down the cliff holding a sword (aka I drop myself).

I jet bumped by your corpse and drop a jar containing a zombie squirrel. It escapes and zombiefies both me and Salamence commander's remains who start the next zombie apocalypse oops :{.

I drop a crab with a top-hat and cane.

He Doesn't Know How To Handle Weapons! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... >:(
The Crab does a dance for me until I clap so much my hands explode with me along with them.
I drop Charmy (charmander), Bulby (bulbasaur), Squirty (squritle), all of which don't know how to use weapons >:( .

I pick u Charmy, then the other two push me off a cliff, as I do, I randomly stop in mid-air
"hey! this ain`t Right!"
I fall to my doom.
I drop... a pie!

Sorry, micboy13, i'm ignoring your post seeing as I can't exactly understand it and, bladewolf121, what happened to Charmy? Squirty and Bulby pushed you I get that but what happened to Charmy?

The Pie hits me in the face and take a step back and thus, I fall off the same cliff.
I drop Jirachi, Celebi, and Mew