• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

SUICIDE GAME

deffinately fun
RULES:
1)first post drops something(only post that doesn't die in the whole topic)
2)second post kill yourself with whatever was dropped
3)STILL SECOND POST drop something
4) no double posting wait until someone else does
5)be as creative as you want
6) you may want to include description of what you drop if you think nobody will know what it is

EXAMPLE OF GAMEPLAY
[quote author=bobo]
*drops hammer*
[/quote]

[quote author=G.I.R]
smashes self in head with it until death occurs

~drops watermelon~
[/quote]

[quote author=koko]
eats whole and chokes to death

-drops Byakugan (power from naruto)-
[/quote]

[quote author=newby noobleson]
uses it to destroy everyone then die from loneliness

-drops bathtub-
[/quote]

ill start

~drops shower head~

fire hydrant was dropped of cliff and falls on me breaking my spine and spinal cord resulting in severe spinal trauma leading to death

drops an eevee

Dead body lands on me and I suffocate.

drops a BB. (I'd love to see someone kill themselves with that.)

While looking into the sky, the BB hits me in the eye, I then start to flail about, and get hit by a car as I stumble into the road.

I drop a pokeball.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
It bonks me on my head, giving me amesia, then I shine the light in my eyes, blinding myself. Then I dash right into a tree, and I die.

I drop a deck of cards.

Crazy Frog brings me into one of his music videoes, where I die from the animated torture.

I drop a 'Rabbit's Foot'

I put a game in, but my fingers get caught in the disk drive. I try to pull my hand out, but I end up losing my hand, resulting in me bleeding to death.

I drop a band-aid

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I befriend the lion, but the lion just so happens to have a pet snapping turtle, who has a friend gorrila, who has a cousin lemur, who has a pet mosquito, which gets on me, sucks my blood, and kills me with yellow fever or whatever.

I drop a tomato.

It lands in my mouth, and since I am allergic to tomatoes, my face swells up and I suffocate.

*drops live chicken*

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
The chicken lands on my face, scratches out my eyes and then pecks me to death (Gotta love those chickens)

*Drops a light bulb*

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
It shatters and breaks, and a piece of the glass cuts me. The cut on my finger from the lightbulb gets infected, and so I die for the, like, fiftieth time.

I drop a smilie.

I go crazy from the evil stare in it, which causes me to beat myself senseless until death.

I drop a crayon

I make a wonderful masterpiece with the crayon, but people want it so badly that they trample on me while fighting for it, resulting in my skull cracking from the steel toed boot on one of the people...then I bleed to death

I drop an American football

I try to kick it, but my horrible depth perception causes me to miss and slip, and land on my head, resulting in death.

I drop a trumpet

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I melt and fizzle up.

I drop a drop of melted Shiny.

Wait, if I'm dead, then how am I still typing? I died over 5 times here, and yet...

Some of the acid gets on me and I run around in circles screaming my head off until someone gets annoyed and shoots me.

I drop a ;D (No, I really dropped a smiley.)

The teeth in the smiley blinds my eyes, and I run into a cactus and spike my brains out.

I drop an email.

I think it's spam, go crazy, and stab myself repeatedly in the face with a kitchen knife.
(I HATE spam email!)

I drop an angry Pikachu. (I feel sorry for the guy who gets this one...)

The fried brain misses me by inches, freaking me out so i run out into the street and get runover by a "special" kid on a scooter

*Drops my internet connection*